Speaker 1: Miley's Saracen Flowers one or two point seven. It's kiss up, m Good morning, Ryan Seacrest, with you Sisiny Tanya the back room. Everybody's energized this morning to get Wednesday. This month is going fast. It really is, don't you think? Yeah? I mean like this month, I feel like we just said it's July first. Do they say the days are long, the years are short. I'm telling you this one's going faster than normal. I'm with you.
Speaker 2: I'm like, it's basically Christmas time.
Speaker 1: Okay. No, I saw Halloween.
Speaker 2: Decorations up Adam somewhere over the weekend.
Speaker 1: I have already, That's what I'm saying. You know, dabbled into the halloweens already. Wait, wait on, you have to have to get the costumes because they sell out.
Speaker 3: What about for the next.
Speaker 1: Sixty days? What the good ones sell? A lot of kids up, get customer. I have certain sizes. I gotta get them. It's like, all right, well remember the heat fabrics. All right, let's play. So here's're gonna do. I will just say that I'm enjoying everybody playing a match game with us. When you call in and play good time, it's good times, having a good time. It's fun with the panel. It really dawns on me that we work together every day and we share all kinds of thoughts and ideas and views and have never really mastered knowing each other. It's apparent in the match game how we never can pick the match staff match game. We can never pick the match which we should. Knowing each other so well.
Speaker 2: Sometimes we do.
Speaker 1: Once once double Jeopardy. That aside, we're gonna play passwords. So this is gonna be a game with callers in an hour. It's an old game, but we're gonna play it here in the room. I guess doesn't sound new. You in the room and you listening will all know the password, but the contestants will not. Are obvious to get them to say the password using only one word clues. So as long as they get it at some point. Right after getting clues from Sisney, Tanya, Ruby and Tubbs, they went, you cannot say any part of the password in your clue. Let's practice this. I will be the contestant. So what I need to do, Mark.
Speaker 2: Take out your earbuds and I will announce the password to this.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm taking on my earphones. I'm stepping away. I'm a step away, so I cannot hear even leave and turn the volume down. The password is deodorant. A right wave at him so he'll come back. Put your headphones back on. I didn't know until you flagged me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yell, all right, all right, here we go past word and syet first. It's a one word clue odor body, Okay, Tanya?
Speaker 1: Is that how it works? I just say the name what I think it is. It is not body? So is there a clock here? Should we be going fast? Flock?
Speaker 3: No clock, just your brain.
Speaker 1: Be in it. Stick stick stick pass pass. You're the only contestant and stick, so use those. Use what I gave you. Use what Tanya's giving me. I understand what he means by you and sticks of really hold your hands, smell smell, smell smell. Next clue crash deonderant. Thank you Ruby for understanding me. Ash. Guys. All right, I'm gonna take up. I have funds against play again.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: By the way, if you're listening, you're going to play this in an hour. We're gonna do it again for callers in an hour. The password is Hollywood. Give them. Okay, Here we go. This is the password rehearsal, so we can play with dollars and sistany. I'm thinking I don't want to. I don't know, but I don't want to say something that's going to take you off the wrong track.
Speaker 2: Well that's okay, Boulevard, will sure it's not wil share Tanya traffic.
Speaker 1: You get one. Hey, guys, we're just practicing Stars Boulevard Hollywood. You're good. One more. Okay, here we got about going out on the password is Paparazzi. Okay, we're going coming in all right, we're playing password that we're gonna play with callers next. But I want to rehearse to make sure we all know what we're doing. And ghost, isn't it Gaga lady, Okay, Cameras Wanting to be a Star? Was that movie? What was the movie she was in? The stars? Born Star is Born Ruby Tubs or Ruby Flashing.
Speaker 3: Lady Goga flashing camera like what uh star celebrity artist superstar tubsco.
Speaker 1: TMZ lady, No, there's no lady. First of all, okay, you said, I said Gaga rushing camera TMZ paparazzi. I was a throw off. You kind of threw him off with the gaga. I think no I knew that. I said Gaga. Then you guys would pick it up with cameras and doing all that seven and then it would all come together, which did, which you did? What good news is in one hour we're playing that game for Disneyland tickets with you calling in here at Kiss FM. All right, hang on, I have Disneyland tickets to win next