Speaker 1: What's up the slip service? I'm mantic, like yee, I'm Gigi Maguire, I'm Jordie George Sir. Let's jump in right here. Okay, well, welcome to the show. We're glad to have you, and you know this is our Valentine's Day special, so this is particularly nice to have you on here because we just want to get a feel for who you are as a person. Would you consider yourself romantic? I don't really know, so that's a no.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know. I don't really what wouldy'all consider romantic to different people?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a good place.
Speaker 3: I think flowers thoughtfulness, like if you if you see something and you get me something, that's very romantic.
Speaker 1: I think planning things is nice, like if you plan a trip or plan a date, or and paying attention to what somebody likes and you know it. They're like I always wanted to try this restaurant and then here you are with a reservation picking her up. In some forms, just being considerate can be romantic as well, like oh, so was I saying that? Are you romantic?
Speaker 2: I think it just depends.
Speaker 3: I think you can be.
Speaker 1: Do you do any like have you done any of those things.
Speaker 2: I'm considerate, okay. I think I told with.
Speaker 1: Everything you just consider it. Have you always been considerate?
Speaker 2: Always? Okay? Always been considered always when a little boy, I was.
Speaker 4: Considered Really it's a little bit asked for too much because I knew like it ain't like it.
Speaker 2: I was considered okay.
Speaker 1: And that's carried over into your adult life. Has a woman ever done anything romantic for you where you were like, this is amazing.
Speaker 2: I just cast some kids for me.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's nice one.
Speaker 2: That's a big one.
Speaker 1: That's the most romantic thing a woman can do.
Speaker 3: For you is give the children.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so, mm hmm.
Speaker 1: You know what what type of are you? A strict father? Like if you have to describe yourself as a dad strict?
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm is it like, go ask your father? You know how?
Speaker 2: My mind understand, But it's an understanding. I don't know.
Speaker 4: They just know when I say something, they said and it ain't too much debate.
Speaker 2: But I ain't. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm fun to be around, so they like being around. They making me have fun, so okay, so it's on how they see me. I feel like it's different. I don't think they think I'm strict.
Speaker 1: Though, because Jeordie George, she's like a daddy's girl.
Speaker 2: I don't got no girls. You.
Speaker 4: I can't make no girls. So I think if it's a girl, it ain't mine.
Speaker 1: Stop. A girl would change you too.
Speaker 4: No, no, I don't think so. I think I'm supposed to be have them, so I probably I'm probably don't have more. But if it's a girl, it ain't mind already.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, you know how stressure we are.
Speaker 2: But I knew what it was called what they told me. It's just like it.
Speaker 1: Ain't that means you are good because you know, girls for a guys kind of like they give you the car. Yeah, karma for real lessons.
Speaker 2: So y'all feel like y'all was out of karma for your daddy.
Speaker 3: I know I was definitely was.
Speaker 2: What was they doing the most?
Speaker 1: I was the sid baby. So baby mama was not his wife, and neither was nobody. He had a wife when they had the king, he had a wife, be like some time had a wife and he had children with and then here comes me, and then here comes my other sister sixteen days after me, and neither one of those mothers was his wife, could so.
Speaker 2: You know it be like that.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It ain't no less love though. It was karma. Get what's the karma though?
Speaker 1: The karma is that I spun him. Yeah, I was that child that had him on his heels, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I have a lot of guys say when they have a girl that kind of changes things, like it changes, like, man, I gotta take these women a little better, right, But you're considerate already.
Speaker 2: So mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: I think that's why you don't want no girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just, I just I'm good. I like the boys.
Speaker 1: I don't want no girl that I can't have. It's gonna change.
Speaker 4: I wish I should have had it all together, y'all. I was gonna say that I would have had the right turn. I I forgot what cow but I can mm mmmmm.
Speaker 3: I don't come back to you.
Speaker 1: I do want to talk about this new album though, since we're on the topic of that, right, you have a song on there called Crash because we got a little why tell me why.
Speaker 2: I just don't like it.
Speaker 4: They like it, though, God like they liked it whatever. It was like his one he was like just let's put that on.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, that's interesting. So how many songs did you do for for it?
Speaker 2: Probably like twenty something, okay.
Speaker 1: And so you really listen when people So it's a process where people sit down and like y'all go through the songs or you send it and they give feedback. How does the process work of choosing what's gonna make it on?
Speaker 4: I just I just be like recording for like a couple of weeks, and then I go meet with Gotti and then I'll be like, it's something put on there, and he just be like if he likes something, especially, he'll say or if he thinks something that if I'm on the fence about something like, he'll be like, do it.
Speaker 2: I don't do it, but I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's just like that every time we just meet somewhere La and Miami and some every time and just pick them out and they'd be that.
Speaker 2: So you wasn't feeling that, no, really, even though I made it? What sounds good man?
Speaker 3: Right, there's so many things people have done. They don't like, what's your favorite song on this particular?
Speaker 4: It be changing it be day today because you know it's different feelings make you feel different.
Speaker 1: What is it today?
Speaker 3: What's the feeling today?
Speaker 4: The names is what's throwing me off? Or we've been talking about the song with me Baby and Travis.
Speaker 1: Okay, the.
Speaker 4: Way they spelled it, it was throwing me off really like, I don't think I spelled it like that. Well, yeah, I've been thinking about it, so I guess that's my favorite song today.
Speaker 1: Well, the reason I was talking about crash because I was just wondering. You know, people always be like, man, he crashed out or she crashed out over this, like over a situation or a relationship. You don't feel like you ever crashed out over a situation where you were like, damn, I'm not even acting like myself. No, that's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 3: When you say that, or you just saying that.
Speaker 2: I don't know what a girl say.
Speaker 1: You never did nothing that you were like damn, I probably shouldn't have did that. No behindsight, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't y'all her if.
Speaker 1: We would not have heard about it time.
Speaker 2: Heard about it.
Speaker 4: Did y'all see that video when that girl was like they was like, who you messed with in the industry? And she was like yes, and we you know the video I'm talking about. She was like, you did it four times one night. It was a lie, though, but you know how it was a baby. Mama knew and everybody. You know how people knew it was a lie?
Speaker 1: Are you not doing it?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. I don't regret it. It would have been something like that, But it's like, ain't nothing like that. I don't regret nothing.
Speaker 2: I ain't never yet. Maybe that's what I'm saying. I don't. I don't be crashing and I be driving smooth.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's I don't like the song that I think, So that's what I was thinking. Maybe the reason you don't.
Speaker 4: Like it is cause it might have been one of them days I almost did, but I thought about it.
Speaker 1: How do you talk yourself off the like from crashing?
Speaker 2: Smoke cigar ash? And eventually it passed?
Speaker 1: Because I feel like crashing is kind of like it's a fun story. Later it ain't fun when it's happening. The lady will be like, man, you won't believe what I did, my crazy as it's fun when it's happening. Yeah, you like to crash it?
Speaker 2: What's crashing?
Speaker 1: The you spin the wheel? I don't know more recently, I spoke about more recently, I spoke about throwing a hooko on some strangers. I remember that with the place on fire, somebody got burned.
Speaker 4: I think I just told a story about some hooka getting thround this somebody.
Speaker 2: Did they tell you that?
Speaker 3: No, tell it wasn't me.
Speaker 2: It's crazy. Earlier they just I don't know how the story came up.
Speaker 4: I can't even know, but I just told her about at one of my shoulder, girl threw some ice on the stage and get my attention.
Speaker 2: But you know, I can't see on this side.
Speaker 4: I got shut so I couldn't see her throwing the ice and my brother seeing it, and he threw a hook.
Speaker 2: He would jump down.
Speaker 4: Somebody grabbed the hookah and the girl got with the hook and they was all jumping from the coast and I'm in. That's when I noticed. I seen him like jittering around all funny. It was crazy.
Speaker 1: Damn, somebody get your attention throwing ice?
Speaker 2: Would you do that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not a good idea, but.
Speaker 4: She she was she would. I don't know, it was crazy, But then you said that, I'm like, damn, you smoke hooker, Damn.
Speaker 2: Ain't being wrong with smoking hook But it's just I don't know, maybe how it was. I don't know who.
Speaker 4: When I first started seeing hookahs, it was just always girls getting hookahs.
Speaker 2: Listen, I never seen.
Speaker 1: Him dang right here. We was in Memphis, and when I tell you, he was at the hookah spot, he was looking at hoo could like you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying from my experience, you know, if you smash your thing, you know. But I always seem't be getting because I never seen no nigga, you know, hohoga.
Speaker 3: And then all of a sudden, like I'm always have you ever been to Brocola in the city?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like the man man, that's where it happened at that was the scene.
Speaker 2: Of the car was. But when I'm in Miami though, I'm not really I don't know.
Speaker 4: I ain't going to no spot where it's no hookah and bread. I ain't gonna go nowhere like that.
Speaker 1: Who's they're so popular?
Speaker 3: They really are?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me let's go back to this. You can't do four times in one night.
Speaker 2: I don't want who who wanted to do that?
Speaker 4: We got that's supposed going on. I don't know, it's I feel like it's it's stuff going on you need to be handling, like what who knows in your life?
Speaker 2: Who knows?
Speaker 1: I'm sure one good one, yeah, one and done, but it's gotta be a good one in thirty minutes. Yeah, thirty minutes at least.
Speaker 2: You know I got shot before, so I take percoses.
Speaker 3: Okay, so that means it's five minutes.
Speaker 4: It might be, That's what I'm saying. One time straight, I'm like, we don't gonna get it. But one time it's straight.
Speaker 1: Two times it's happened, though it's rare.
Speaker 2: Maybe we love what happens. Three times it's not happening all times.
Speaker 4: What you're talking about? Somebody, something happened, something went wrong, and something went wrong.
Speaker 1: Has it ever?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's say you have one good time. Has it ever like just slipped and you didn't mean to and you're like, damn, sorry, party is over?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What you mean? You got to be more specific?
Speaker 1: Like you ever just nutted too fast and then been like sorry?
Speaker 4: Yeah, everybody they go like that, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah me, I don't know. I don't know for everybody, but I know me, Yeah, it happened.
Speaker 1: Before okay, and then when that happens, you were apologetic.
Speaker 3: Did you feel bad?
Speaker 2: You know, no, what you mean? Sometimes it'd be like that. It wasn't like did you.
Speaker 3: Do this like some four play? Like was she able to get?
Speaker 1: Maybe you got to eat?
Speaker 2: It depends on what was going on at the time, because.
Speaker 3: I remember one of your songs you said you might just pull out and eat it after I think was your lyrics.
Speaker 2: He said, I might. It just depends on what. But if it's already.
Speaker 1: Over you you started considering.
Speaker 2: I am coered. It's not a thing.
Speaker 4: It's not really a thing that goes on with me. But yes, you said, haven't happened. Yeah, I think it's I think I would think and everybody.
Speaker 2: But maybe maybe it's some super things. I don't know, me.
Speaker 1: Let me ask. I'm curious about this because when people talk about you, about EStG, they're always like, he's very like, he's very closed off. He's not gonna, you know, give too much information. You have a good time, though, but they'll say that, right, do you pillow talk at all? Like when you're with somebody, you don't give up no information, not even about your mouth.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, about myself. Yeah, that's not pillow talking.
Speaker 4: But if it's involved with somebody else didn't know, it's one more person added.
Speaker 2: On to it.
Speaker 1: Then I love it. My man gossips with me. I know that word might sound bad, but you know, like the great Yeah, they'd be like, listen, you won't believe what happened today such and said she did this, Yeah, and it'd be like harmless stuff. It don't be like, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I can't do you like.
Speaker 1: To hear gossip, like when she come to you, and she'd be like, babe, why you don't come.
Speaker 2: I'm not that guy. I don't. I don't, I don't like, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna even give off the vibe that I wanted to hear you talk about your friends like I'll stop you.
Speaker 1: Okay, so there's no venting you can't come, she can't come to you, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but not like but not about like.
Speaker 4: It's a difference between saying like I feel this way and.
Speaker 3: Saying this happened with so and so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I don't know. I just don't want to know what nobody else got going on. Okay, you know what I'm saying. Like, but if you feel in some type of way about something that happened to you. You don't even got to say the name of the person. You can still tell me what happened, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Who do you vent to.
Speaker 2: Just smoked cigarettes?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, have a cigarette sponsorship I'm trying to give me.
Speaker 2: Are you there?
Speaker 4: They said they don't need me. They said this already had I had already tried. Remember when ve Long.
Speaker 1: Came out with the little new port work, Yes, I do, and.
Speaker 4: I thought that was gonna get me in right there. I make sure I got it early, closed it. I'm thinking it's sad, but they hit me back, we don't need it already promote itself.
Speaker 2: What do we need? What's going on?
Speaker 3: It's the ambassador or something.
Speaker 1: If I want to promote that.
Speaker 2: I just want to free cigarettes.
Speaker 1: I'm just mentioning crete till I get through with them, and they make it hard for you to smoke anywhere they coming. I see you got watch on each risk. Are they different time zones where that's just you flexen, you know, that's just how you.
Speaker 2: Tell you the truth.
Speaker 4: Yes, please, I was doing leaving one of them in my room in the backpack. But then I'm like, no, I'm gonna just take my backpack with me. And so I'm walking down and I'm like, I'm gonna put it in my backpack when I get in the car. And I got in the car, I forgot to put it in your back and they had them drinks. I had them drink I'm like, fucking them right, drinkers. We cut on two songs in y'all car. I'm like, damn, we late, m M and I just wasn't thinking about we got out on.
Speaker 2: I'm like, damn, I got this bitch.
Speaker 1: On Okay, it's a mistake. I really want to invest.
Speaker 2: And they went to this one. Got this jacket for me. I'm like, this extra large.
Speaker 4: It's just feeling a little little on me, though it looks nice all of us going on. I keep looking at what you feel me and I just forgot this.
Speaker 1: It's good that it's a little small because watches, sure.
Speaker 2: But it wasn't no purpose.
Speaker 3: It's a fashion statement though.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So how are you feeling today? If you had to, like, you know, every day is always a day by day thing, but how you feeling today?
Speaker 2: Therapy crazy? How you feeling today?
Speaker 1: You know, you got an album about it.
Speaker 2: Do you ask people that, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, that's a very valid question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how are you feeling today?
Speaker 3: What are you feeling today?
Speaker 1: Like today, okay, because we celebrating Valentine's Day, And I also want to make you like when you sit here and were asking you a bunch of personal questions, that you're in a good move. Yeah.
Speaker 2: We never already came out.
Speaker 1: I ain't feeling you, who ain't who you ain't.
Speaker 2: Feeling whoever's not feeling me period.
Speaker 1: That's the best answer, was not feeling feeling.
Speaker 4: You feel you on that one feeling, but you gotta feel who's feeling you.
Speaker 1: You know what make people really mad when they're not feeling you? But you'd be like they cool?
Speaker 2: Right? Do it really make people say.
Speaker 1: I like to do that, Like when I know people don't fuck with me and they talked about me and then somebody asked me, but yeah they're cool.
Speaker 4: See, I don't be knowing, so I might be like they cool, and I might really think they cool. They might think I'm I don't be knowing, but now I'll be I'm starting to figure that out now.
Speaker 1: But what made you say like that in particular? Just I ain't feeling you. That's the name of the album.
Speaker 2: Because my father was saying to make it like they wasn't feeling me.
Speaker 1: Okay, So.
Speaker 2: I ain't feeling you mean the little bit more?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like it about someone in Fromler.
Speaker 2: Or whoever's not feeling me okay.
Speaker 1: Is it a good feeling when people be like I don't know, like because I see this all the time on social media. People will be not feeling you, but then you can change their minds. Sometimes people just want attention.
Speaker 2: I ain't trying to change nobody.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to I don't know, because I feel like it be hard to judge people from far away, but once you get up on them, you know, if you like this type of person that you don't like it, or if somebody's on some weird funny shit.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I feel like you know, so m hm, you don't gotta. I ain't if you feel like that about me, I ain't trying to change it. Like I'm just keep being me. I know, I ain't I like who I mean? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Listen, have y'all been to Louisville before? I've never been to I've been there twice.
Speaker 2: You loved it.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 1: I went there and I did a lot of you can say, do they what you lying? How you doing?
Speaker 2: Are you Okay? No? I had more time.
Speaker 1: Though when I went. I came out there and I did a breast cancer walk.
Speaker 2: My mam and dad a cancer. Oh she did that, ye had leukemia. Yeah.
Speaker 1: See it's important and so I'm gonna tell the truth. Like when I did that walk, that was the first it's called.
Speaker 2: System at the baseball stadium.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think that's where it started.
Speaker 2: The slugger field.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And it was an amazing experience. I met a lot of women, like one woman was a three time survivor. You know, people do the walk, and they do the walk in honor of other people, you know, to bring awareness and raise money for that. So it was it was dope to be out there and to like meet people. It was just a real great experience. If I see and if I do it again, that would be nice. You know, you could work for your mom.
Speaker 2: I did it before. I probably won't do it again. Okay, I don't be. I don't know. I don't be liking to see nothing with cancer.
Speaker 4: I feel like I don't even look at like I turned the channel commercials and shit like that.
Speaker 1: No, that's tough because it's kind of like this, what can you do? You know what I mean? But well again, and I know that's something that like you had a change with your mom on it, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I ain't put it on my dad one right, life to left for a little while.
Speaker 1: What was your life like growing up in Louisville? What was your mom like?
Speaker 2: It's like, I don't want to talk about my mom, but she's just like a writer little, you know, just.
Speaker 1: Because sometimes I feel like those be the angels watching over as.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: I lost my mom to cancer too. Yeah, thankreated cancer.
Speaker 2: So cancer silly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we can move on dot see that this is not what you want to talk about. How old were you when you had your first son? How twenty three, twenty three? How life changing was that for you?
Speaker 4: It's my boy, I don't know, he's just he's it just made me When on So I was born, I remember I had like ten gs into other people like I sound like like it'll be a lot, I don't know, but to me at the time, I felt like I was supposed to have more, like I have been losing you know what I'm saying shit was going on, and I'm like, I never just have ten thousand again, and I ain't never. I feel like ever since I said that that day, I never went under again.
Speaker 2: Like it went I don't know, it started going crazy.
Speaker 1: Kids make you work hard.
Speaker 4: I was like the year after I started rapping, I have been rapping for like a year, and it just went crazy after that.
Speaker 1: So you had only been rapping for a year. Everybody was on you.
Speaker 2: Oh y'all start rapping like twenty eighteen.
Speaker 4: By twenty nineteen, the city it was, it was that and then like twenty twenty years.
Speaker 1: Do you ever think like how big of a deal that is to have only been these people that's been rapping for des Yeah, I never made a brain. I'm still hoping and wishing and praying for that chance, and it just happened like that for you.
Speaker 2: It was a long life. I feel like it was a long life.
Speaker 1: So I don't know, good luck to you.
Speaker 2: We feeling like it would be like it was said, but it was a long life.
Speaker 3: So have you had a moment where you've been like, Ooh, I made it for real.
Speaker 4: I don't be thinking about stuff like that. I'll be trying to just I don't know, it'd be stuff going on. I'll just be staying in the moment. You can't just get like.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's a celebration like for you.
Speaker 4: Last year, I took out for a long time, so I feel like it was celebration and I got to like a little bit.
Speaker 2: I really didn't do nothing last year.
Speaker 1: You go on vacations, like, have you ever just went somewhere to a beach and chill?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yep, but I don't even I feel like I always be going places, so it just stopped start stop feeling like vacation, like it was always somewhere to go and do. So coming back to that place for a vacation, you feel like.
Speaker 1: You want to be home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd rather just be at the.
Speaker 1: Talk about this song go because I'm there. You know, people always say I'm never gonna change, and I'm the same. But you said you feel a little different.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just turned third, I keep saying, just to her, I'm thirty now. I ain't just turned thirty, so I do feel different.
Speaker 1: Like what it feels different, You feel like an adult now or.
Speaker 4: I feel old like I don't know, I feel old like yeah, like I'm watching TV and shit, like.
Speaker 3: Do you feel more accomplished?
Speaker 2: I just I feel like I don't know, like you just feel grown? Man.
Speaker 4: I can remember, Like it's like my memories be like hitting me randomly, Like I remember a whole like a whole lot of stuff that happened. And I feel like, but it ain't a lot of people around that like a lot of my memories be with and I'd be like, damn, you know what I'm saying. So thirties, like like some of them never got to get their feel me, so it be like damn he wanted to be if they see me now, Damn, bro, what happened?
Speaker 1: But he brought a whole bunch of stuff.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what took so long?
Speaker 2: He tried box? What did you walk to? Though? I feel like I'm going to talking for you?
Speaker 1: Said? It was a smoke shop right downstairs.
Speaker 2: It was what is a T shirt? I wanted?
Speaker 3: Right next door? It's like one of those.
Speaker 2: It's mo fucker as hard as hell, bro, than nothing?
Speaker 1: What happened to? Thank you? I thought he was considerate.
Speaker 2: That's not I don't got nothing to do with Kentucky. We got good tobacco. I think that's all. What is it?
Speaker 4: That's our cash crop or something like that? What is about I got tobacco soft. It's okay, It's just like concrete and.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna smoke it though, he's still Then why the jeans come with matches on them? Look? No, do me?
Speaker 4: But it's really that's yeah, why did they come with the matches on?
Speaker 3: That's crazy on the jeans?
Speaker 2: CA?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you really enjoyed smoking?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You see, I'm shooting my shot every chance I get it. I'm trying to you know, different things going on.
Speaker 2: That's when you.
Speaker 3: That's when you go and you just do your own thing.
Speaker 2: Make a cigarette, okay.
Speaker 3: You in Kentucky.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they've been having the they've been having the cigarettes.
Speaker 2: I don't think they let niggas do it.
Speaker 3: Don't we could do anything. We put our mom to find out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the wood black is crazy smoking.
Speaker 1: I don't know nothing about smoking. I always do you slice those opening?
Speaker 3: I really did you do?
Speaker 2: What? You gonn be hurt? What?
Speaker 3: We ain't?
Speaker 2: Wait? Smoked cigarettes?
Speaker 1: So I'm I smoked cigarettes. When I was in third grade, I used to smoke cigarette. I smoked. I'm gonna tell you what happened. So this girl lived across the street from me. She was my best fan, and her dad used to send us to the store to get curtains of cigarettes. So he sent us to the store to get a carton of cigarettes. By the way, I don't even want to say this, but he had lung cancer but he's still was smoking cigarettes like non stop. That's actually also the first time I ever seen a porn because I was a day no because and the girl shout out to Cathy, we stole a pack of cigarettes out of the curtain. Yeah, and we went into the parking lot and smoked the whole box of cigarettes, the whole pack, at the whole pack. And that's the only time I ever smoked cigarettes in my life. When I was in third grade. And then we went back up there and we tried to sneak in. We were in the hallway and he was watching porn, and so we were standing in the hallway watching watching ty Yeah. Third great third grade.
Speaker 2: I was like, got tricky for me.
Speaker 1: Really, I want to say, you was watching you was watching porn in third grade.
Speaker 4: I won't say what happened, but I won't say it got tricky though. A tricky time.
Speaker 2: I shouldn't say though my kids, all.
Speaker 1: Right, See, that's why you can't have no girls, That's why you can't have no world. I remember that. Remember the first time you realized, like you've seen porne. I remember the first time I sayeah, I was that because I didn't know what was going on.
Speaker 3: No, I was fifteen the time I sing.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that's that's a real advanced.
Speaker 3: That's like later.
Speaker 1: I feel like, yeah, fifteen fifteen.
Speaker 3: The first time I seen four, I was eleven, and I just remember I was having a girl sleepover and we found it and we were like, what's this feeling? Were you having?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: You guys like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, We're like we're some type of way. I don't know what this is.
Speaker 2: What was the feeling? You know, like.
Speaker 3: We just didn't know why and they know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like guys do that way earlier than girls.
Speaker 4: I can't remember. I ain't never had. It was just that one day. I remember, no feelings or nothing.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, I feel it's different, but your feeling is like it was already.
Speaker 4: Yet before I seen the poem, I was already That's what I'm saying. Around third grade, it gets checked around that I was already.
Speaker 2: It was already.
Speaker 1: I feel like guys masturbating is different than girls, Like, yeah, y'all already like exploring like girls masturbated.
Speaker 4: Wasn't doing that, Yeah, it was just and it was ship going on, you go outside.
Speaker 1: I just realized I did a lot of other things before I watched porn for the first time.
Speaker 2: It was one of them.
Speaker 1: Touch vagina. Yeah, like you messed with other little girls like you was a little girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I was the little girl doing.
Speaker 1: Because you know, little kids doing stuff by playing house, playing a doctor and things like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, yeah, I don't got.
Speaker 1: No you know, no headline.
Speaker 2: Come on, spending the night my little nieces and my mom.
Speaker 1: I ain't going no friends, That's true. I wasn't allowed to spend the night.
Speaker 2: No friends, homie, we ain't going on.
Speaker 3: That's when it happened.
Speaker 2: We ain't doing that. We ain't wanna do it.
Speaker 1: I used to people could come to mind house, but I wasn't allowed to stay at nobody's house at that time.
Speaker 4: Either way, I don't think I'm going to have it either. I got enough kids, I got enough homies right here.
Speaker 2: Straight. You don't need no sleepover, do you?
Speaker 3: Have a sleepover every night.
Speaker 2: With just Yeah, it's a sleepover every night around this mo every day. It's jumping.
Speaker 1: So look, we were talking about the song Goo, and you're saying you're thirty years old. Now you do feel like you're different? Do people tell you you're different? And it does it bother you when people tell you that? That's me assuming that people tell you that.
Speaker 4: I can just I just feel I don't really be listening. I'm like, like I said, last year, I was doing a lot of self reflecting, like spending time with myself, like a lot of my homies locked up with his dad, like a whole lot of them. So it's like I was just sitting with myself a lot. And so I feel like I'm different and really so much as everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, self reflecting and so that's just so You've never, like you said, this felt like a therapy session. You've never been like I should talk to somebody like professionally. You just feel like you can do that yourself and put it in your music.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure though I don't need no therapy or.
Speaker 1: It ain't about needing therapy, but you know, music is therapy.
Speaker 2: Music is definitely it is Yeah, it's therapy. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like this album felt therapeutic for you? Yeah, you're just saying.
Speaker 2: That, Yeah, yeah it did. Yeah the album.
Speaker 1: Don't just say that, I mean it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, music is therapy.
Speaker 1: Give you too much, but he'll put it in the.
Speaker 2: Music, I hope.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you listen to the music therapy, y'all can get your therapy. You know, everybody be talking to everybody.
Speaker 2: We be short.
Speaker 1: Another thing I noticed that you like, and you've mentioned this more than once, you like French manicures.
Speaker 2: Frich on a woman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I really don't get my topic.
Speaker 4: Yeah really, I'm not. And they are done talk, you know, but you know it ain't never got in my wife. But yeah, I like to keep it simple.
Speaker 1: And you don't like make up?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not a big make up guy. Why it just.
Speaker 4: Have you ever seen a girl go after their birthday they put on their gold dust.
Speaker 2: Make up, look like crazy dust? Just always happened like that. I don't know why, but men.
Speaker 3: Always say they don't like women with a lot of makeup, and then you find them with like the most made up, caked up baggages of the sentry.
Speaker 2: You might do find them with them. I don't know. I just like ragulars.
Speaker 1: You feel me, you don't want to have the makeup on his clothes and stuff like that. You know how when you have makeup you give a guy a.
Speaker 4: Hug like yeah, like white pillows and stuff like that at that, you know, I just you know, I want you to when we wake up on I wanted to look the same.
Speaker 3: I mean, they could wash their face.
Speaker 1: You could be cute with her without makeup, Like I think it's good when people. Makeup is an enhancement even without it. You could still be cute when you were going into a woman going out for her birthday and having that makeup face. There's women who don't normally wear makeup like on an everyday basis or like to work, and then when they do get their makeup done for the birthday, they go all out with like the whole like drag.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think that that's the extreme, that's extreme contour. Yeah, when they have all of it, they just go all out and it's just so different from what they normally look like, and it's like overdone, right, you know about the gold.
Speaker 4: Does so Yeah, I don't I understand the reason that I'm not getting an old woman away.
Speaker 2: I ain't telling no woman what she used to do?
Speaker 3: What about what I like?
Speaker 4: I mean, it don't matter to me if it's if it's feel real, then I won't.
Speaker 2: Be able to tell the difference if it clap if.
Speaker 4: You feel real. But you know, I just like regular stuff. Like you know, I got the zip on my stomach, I got shot this. I really don't want my woman. I have no zip on us stamach. But she didne got bockled out it.
Speaker 2: Straight if it got a little good, like it just got like.
Speaker 3: That, like okay, you're down with the natural body.
Speaker 2: Regular body in the regular face like m h no, not on no crazy. But you know I ain't. I don't know. We ain't nobody.
Speaker 1: Perfect right, absolutely not even got.
Speaker 2: A little better. I might have put it there on you. Oh god, it might be my fault.
Speaker 1: What about the first time you said I love you? You remember that where you really felt like you were in love?
Speaker 2: See, I was crazy, I told you third grade it got triggy.
Speaker 1: You thought you was in love and third grade start there. Now you're trying to make a headline that's like nine years old. That's like, yeah, I was I was seven.
Speaker 3: What about the last time you said I love you to somebody women.
Speaker 2: For sure, it was tricky.
Speaker 4: You get triggy like that as I'm not really like, I ain't really like I don't know mm hmm, like yeah, I will say it to my girl like, but I ain't like.
Speaker 1: You tell your friends I love you like you bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the ones I love like, we don't play with that where I'm from, Like, you know, it ain't like a like it's said like if it's said like if you say it to somebody like it's sad, yeah, sat like because because they we're gonna start treating you a certain way, you're gonna be a certain way. I don't know, like we don't like I feel like everywhere else they be playing with that and it be.
Speaker 1: I do hate when people say I hate. Also hate when people have fake relatives or you just meet the motherfuckering tell them that you love Yeah that's crazy to me, or take.
Speaker 2: Out the for next for that though. You just be like love, that's what niggas doing you like love love?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, because at first it was throwing me like, man, y'all love each other.
Speaker 2: You're like, no, you don't, So it's just loves like how you say bye love?
Speaker 1: I figured, okay, you got the billboard in Times Square two for the album. You didn't see it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, while you're.
Speaker 1: Looking around like you didn't know, I did see it. That's a big deal Time Square.
Speaker 3: That's a big situation.
Speaker 2: Man. Crazy. When I said that, I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 1: See I like when you be happy like this.
Speaker 3: That was a moment.
Speaker 1: It was cigarette.
Speaker 4: Right then too with the bill wards you feel me big billboard in Times Square.
Speaker 1: I saw somebody said on social media. They put on their email I'm not coming to work on it because ECG album coming out.
Speaker 2: Let me see that email.
Speaker 1: Hold on, let me see that have receipt anybody else?
Speaker 2: Or is it just me?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna show you.
Speaker 2: Who else is on the email? CC?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, they posted it that they said I'm not going to work.
Speaker 2: I thought you said somebody from No, it's.
Speaker 1: On their email. Like as as I'm saying, I can't make it in somebody.
Speaker 4: Somebody might have made it up as prom all, who's the email to he's emailing himself.
Speaker 2: That was a good job, though.
Speaker 1: I don't like that out of office message. Hi, I would be out of office. On January thirty, first to listen to Eestg's new album, I will not be available for absolutely anything, respectfully.
Speaker 2: Did they say what they said back to him?
Speaker 1: It's just.
Speaker 2: So stay home.
Speaker 3: I tell you what they answer or something, but he still put it up there.
Speaker 2: They told him, we don't need you no more, sir.
Speaker 3: He might work for himself.
Speaker 1: Somebody said himself that I'm looking at these comments. What they're saying in the comments. Somebody said he gave us this thing of three years ago. I understand, Bro, that's good.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna tell you what this person said.
Speaker 2: What did they say?
Speaker 1: They said, you could tell this type of dude that got multiple baby moms. Why would somebody say that?
Speaker 2: Why did he say that? What type of dudes is it?
Speaker 1: I don't know what that even means.
Speaker 2: Shout out to him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, shout out to him for that. But that's listen, that's a good feeling.
Speaker 2: What's a good feeling?
Speaker 1: Multiple baby mom No, I'm saying that somebody, But it's like, I'm not coming to work because I got to listen to this new EStG album. Do you follow anybody on only fans?
Speaker 4: Follow anybody or only fans? That's a social media so I thought that's.
Speaker 1: What you don't know what only fans is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I thought that swear like.
Speaker 3: Subscribe.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm not a subscriber. I'm subscribing.
Speaker 3: You're a one time paid, real.
Speaker 2: Life, real life subscribing. If you look good, I'm subscribed in real life.
Speaker 1: But I ain't got you're not paying for only things.
Speaker 4: But I can see somebody now me having my email on her gee man, what George Stone put me on there?
Speaker 2: Said, look he subscribed the account. See, I ain't trying. It's too tricky. It's too tricky. I'm not that tricky me. I'm not. That's the what's wrong with the world is too tricky.
Speaker 1: I ain't trying to tricky is your words.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I ain't trying to be behind it, but just looking at it. I don't want to be right in's front and something. If you've be doing young that sure my email with everybody. I don't want to make a faky well something.
Speaker 2: Just say it us both the time and subscribing real life.
Speaker 1: What's the first thing you do in the morning? Do you look at social media? First thing? Like, what's your routine?
Speaker 4: It's usually the baby smacking me or some baby kids, some vicious. Ain't no to wake up. Yeah, it ain't no. Don't wake up in the morning for me now. But it's some vicious every time.
Speaker 1: That's like an unconditional love.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sure, ain't true. It's something. It it's just something with some kids.
Speaker 2: Damn there. For the last a lot of years, it's been something with some kids.
Speaker 1: Baby smacking you because that's the way of being like daddy, get up there.
Speaker 2: I don't wake up and the phone, y'all wake up and grab the phone.
Speaker 1: I do. That's the because that's what wakes me up them.
Speaker 2: I see them. I'll just be waking up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I gotta get up at a certain time.
Speaker 2: I can't sleep too long.
Speaker 1: What's your like? Six hours? Hell, you can't even sleep that long.
Speaker 2: I sleep six hours. That's like something wrong with me. Damn what I'm sleeping like three hours? Three?
Speaker 4: Like three to six. You make it past that four five, it's gonna get triggered. During the day, I'm gonna have to take a nap.
Speaker 1: That mean i might be racing. That's why, dude, though, That's why people can't sleep, because you'd be thinking about too many different things.
Speaker 2: It'd be like that. Mm hm.
Speaker 4: I quit smoking and ship like it for a while and it was like the first time I started like sleeping.
Speaker 2: Long.
Speaker 1: Do you think he'll quit smoking again?
Speaker 2: Probably some people?
Speaker 4: Yeah, probably that I'm gonna tell the truth.
Speaker 1: I tried it though I want you to, but I don't want to judge you. So I know you've been through a lot and the cigarettes likes. You know that it's gotta.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was smoking cigarettes.
Speaker 4: I feel like before I went through to maybe just I don't know, I always smoked.
Speaker 2: I felt like, well not always of.
Speaker 1: Course they call that an oral fixation, but yeah, you know what that means you could you know? So does that bleed over into like your personal life where you like to e pussy?
Speaker 2: Sweet? Transition from.
Speaker 1: Would you clearly like to like use your mouth?
Speaker 4: Because I said I didn't say said it, but I think it's a part of sex.
Speaker 1: Though definitely it's four play. We're grown, Yeah, weird around? Are you a kisser?
Speaker 2: I might have sex?
Speaker 4: So whatever, I'll include this sect except no words and I ain't know no words.
Speaker 2: No, you don't see what you mean?
Speaker 1: Like during sex, you're not like are you talking? Yeah?
Speaker 2: That ain't weird. That ain't weird.
Speaker 1: You say stuff like this, he's mine.
Speaker 4: I might say anything. I know, I might say something crazy. I might say anything.
Speaker 1: You're talking.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Yes, you do, absolutely, Although recently someone didn't like that I.
Speaker 1: Talked me off.
Speaker 3: I wasn't even really talking ship, but they talking ship. He put his hand over my mouth. What actually did tell me?
Speaker 1: Shut up? He did like that like that, But yeah, that was the first time that's ever happened to me. I'm not gonna talk a lot, but I'm gonna say something. It depends case by case scenario.
Speaker 2: Because you could throw it off. Talk depends what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you gotta give instructions.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so you got to say that on the high key though. Yeah, sometimes you gotta not be like a drill sergeant with it. But sometimes you got to tell them what to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then when I'm ready for them to come, I just ask for it. I beg that'll make it happen. Yeah, every time I beg for it. But yeah, you said, yeah, that'll make it happen for you. Yeah, all four times you ever had anybody do anything for you on Valentine's.
Speaker 4: Day, I can't remember an I don't hate to be wrong. I ain't never been like a big holiday or birthday. Feel me like why it wasn't like it growing up for me? So I never it wasn't really chripping back.
Speaker 3: No, I don't know, but you do.
Speaker 1: Nice things like for somebody else's birthday or for somebody's holiday, or I think holidays are for kids too, like Christmas and stuff.
Speaker 4: I know your kids, like if you're around me, if you just a person around me that I care about, like I'm make sure you straight.
Speaker 2: Every day like you're around you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying, So every day is a holiday.
Speaker 4: So it ain't even a thing like so it don't so it don't make it a thing that I don't notice, like it ain't like a thing like your birthday is just your birthday, like we can kick it on your birthday like one of my homies up. You know what I'm saying, Like it ain't like you're looking for something because right.
Speaker 2: Then it's been that.
Speaker 1: So if I'm happening, what's your sign?
Speaker 2: Sure, I ain't really into.
Speaker 1: I think is he like a typical tourist?
Speaker 3: You think, where is this rule by Venus? And there's a little bit more romantic?
Speaker 1: Let her let her wrong?
Speaker 3: I'm giving you your do you know, like I know the goddess like Aphrodite, she comes up the shell and she's you know, with.
Speaker 1: The long whatever.
Speaker 3: That's like, who is in charge of your signs? So you're supposed to embody those symbolisms of like cupid, Yeah, like you were.
Speaker 1: Most men that I know are like, I don't want to say womanizers, but but they're heavily into the world.
Speaker 3: Let's just say that.
Speaker 1: It says here women, women food, like I have a lot of them. Okay, here's what it says. You want to know. It says you're a loyal and devoted to the ear partner. That's for tauruses. I'm trustworthy and direct either you're direct?
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty sure.
Speaker 1: Okay. It also says that you're a hard worker who's motivated by the reward of their efforts, and you're known for being a smart worker in this who said that a man? Listen, Like, I'm trying to see this. This is real.
Speaker 2: Anybody you could make it about yourself.
Speaker 1: My characteristics are real.
Speaker 4: I think as a if you if it's saying how good shit, you'd be like, yeah, want to know.
Speaker 2: Even if it's saying something.
Speaker 1: Bad, you're stubborn, possessive, and that's lazy than another one is the number one stubborn and jealous? You think that's true? Are you jealous?
Speaker 2: I never been jealous?
Speaker 3: Are you possessive?
Speaker 2: What is that? Like? Like I want to tell myself if it's mine? Yeah? Like stuff like like what you mean you woman?
Speaker 4: I ain't trying to control nobody. I feel like y'all won't you just got want me back? Like if I want you, then you want me back. I ain't trying to convince you. I'm not going to grade tell you, like, don't go out to the club.
Speaker 2: If you once I see.
Speaker 4: That you like going after the club, you ain't my girls.
Speaker 2: Stop you from doing something you like to do.
Speaker 1: What's mama? Going to the club is going to smoke some hookah?
Speaker 2: There's nothing wrong with none, but there's nothing doing it.
Speaker 1: It's a birthday, do it, birthday?
Speaker 2: Please go do it.
Speaker 3: But because she wanted to do that, she can't be your woman.
Speaker 2: No, you can't be woman.
Speaker 1: But if it's a strip club, she like going to the strip club?
Speaker 3: Should what you should? What does your woman like to do then? And what do you like her to do?
Speaker 1: We just like each other so you don't you don't like going to the club either, then Okay, well then I get that. If he definitely said that he's a homebody, yeah, not really being at home.
Speaker 2: I don't really. Yeah, I just don't know.
Speaker 1: You might you might like a restaurant or going like going out to eat.
Speaker 4: I just I'm so used to like waking up and like as soon as I wake up, like it's work, like leaving the house and like getting in the car, like where I'm from. Like I know it'd be different, that's a different to be a different talk show. But I'm just used to working up and getting the car and like getting in the car. And I feel like I'm still like that, even though now I feel like that's another thing about me. I feel like changes, like I'm not it ain't so bad as it used to be. But you guys, any anybody you know what I'm saying, Like I'm just I'm like the first person up.
Speaker 2: But when by the time.
Speaker 4: You came, I got something on the floor. You know what I'm saying, It said already today even.
Speaker 1: If you have nothing to do for today, you'll just get up, get in the current.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be your first car when you get up, you're gonna call me and see what's up. I'm already through, I'm already. I'm right, I'm around the corner.
Speaker 1: But stubborn. I feel like that's true.
Speaker 4: I just man like I'm I leave me in so I can lead a woman.
Speaker 2: You just got to.
Speaker 1: Trust me to leah.
Speaker 2: And I ain't trying to tell you nothing neither.
Speaker 4: So if you want to do something, I don't mean I hate you just because you can't be my woman.
Speaker 1: But I'm just looking at all the characteristics. What do you think you need to do to be a better man to a woman? Like if you had to analyze yourself as you did all this self reflecting last year, what is some things a woman whole? What are some things you could improve on you think personally?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm uncertain.
Speaker 3: I'm uncertain.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: You've never had anybody be like, oh, I wish you would.
Speaker 2: Do I'm sure, but I just don't remember.
Speaker 4: My mom used to take me be confident in yourself, So I'm just you might say that, but it don't mean I don't even remember.
Speaker 2: What you said.
Speaker 3: So we've never even registered to people.
Speaker 2: And now I said I'm considered.
Speaker 1: Okay, it says here. Also, the tauris is like material objects you think you.
Speaker 4: Do to a certain extent, like I none necessarily for myself all the time.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So you like things, and maybe gift giving is your love language.
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 4: Okay, I might not know what the I might can't tell you what's going on, but I know it might have made your set.
Speaker 1: So you know what I'm saying, Little something make you feel better.
Speaker 2: Try to. It might not mean nothing to you, but in my mind, it's like I'm showing you.
Speaker 3: Like, what's the best gift you ever gave?
Speaker 2: I don't know, you have to ask somebody who got to give.
Speaker 1: You have pets, like you have a dog.
Speaker 2: Or yeah, I had a whole once and dogs. They all died mysterious ways. I don't know, really, I think I don't know. I'll be having some shit going on. What you know.
Speaker 4: I have been grabbing fluffies all over the country. He's exclusive motherfuckers English bull talking about these it is just beautiful.
Speaker 1: They're so sweet. They just chill.
Speaker 4: And then in the back of my studio, I got like this turf field built like enclosed a kingdom for these motherfuckers and next door though it's a car lot though to my studio, okay, and maybe you know, it'd be motherfuckers and the little jay's and shit running and I hate to say your shout out to my people.
Speaker 2: They ain't.
Speaker 4: No, it'd be people running in and out or rod down type of different people. And I think somebody might have poisoned my dog. They all they was danced one by one, like in the same corner of like. It was just silly, Like they was up against they little kidling between like the gate and their tongue was silly.
Speaker 2: It was just sad.
Speaker 4: And I felt like I put a lot of time with them damn dogs, and a whole lot of money, and then I lost them all silly. Then one of them got hit by a car. My world, my boy Hellcat rush in peace. He got hit by a car.
Speaker 1: Was a dog's name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was a fluffy He looked like a little hell and logo.
Speaker 3: It's a good name.
Speaker 2: They hate it on me.
Speaker 3: Do you think you would get more dogs?
Speaker 2: No, I'm scarred from dogs.
Speaker 4: Maybe I am possessing because when I don't like everything and I don't fork with everybody, but so once I do get on you and the stuff and it's over with or like you're gone.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to replace.
Speaker 4: You, like like I just you know what I'm saying, Like you're still gonna be at me.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But you like hugging the dogs, picking them up and stuff.
Speaker 2: I ain't a funny.
Speaker 1: That's not funny. I had a Listen, Okay, that's.
Speaker 4: Getting wrong with that, man, the dogs and they ain't hold up. Then I care for the motherfuckers. I already get old enough to where it should have been that and then they.
Speaker 2: Start dance crazy.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, I know you got a lot going on because the album is out and you running it. You're going on doing shows.
Speaker 2: In North Carolina. I gotta get on the jet right now.
Speaker 1: Get on the jet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, get on the jet, go shooter. You know fact.
Speaker 4: Now I'm going to Miami. Matter of fact, I just left Miami so much. In Miami, you like, I like, don't like Brook I like you like South Beach, South Beach, I do like Brooker and not just that ain't my favorite place to going.
Speaker 1: Man, Okay, I'm gonna be out there for the Wining Food Festival, the South Beach Winding Food Festival.
Speaker 2: That's like North Miami. I like over you.
Speaker 1: Would live in Miami.
Speaker 2: Probably not.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, fair enough, I'm.
Speaker 2: Probably going to have a farm. You know what I'm saying, compam get my ranch. You know what I'm saying, that type I.
Speaker 1: Probably won't go, like I feel like, so you're already planning your life. You know you want to have a ranch.
Speaker 2: Emotion.
Speaker 1: It's in motion.
Speaker 2: I got the trigger. Look up, Yeah I did it.
Speaker 1: Smoking cigarettes, cigarette.
Speaker 2: I got pitos everywhere.
Speaker 3: Kids, no daughters, no daughters.
Speaker 1: I can't wait. Listen, Can you come back when you have a girl? Listen, I can't. Can we make it you when you haven't?
Speaker 2: You must never want to see me again.
Speaker 1: You can come before that, but when you have a girl, I need you to be like coming back.
Speaker 3: On the ranch. By then I'm not locked.
Speaker 1: Look, I know you're gonna have a girl.
Speaker 2: It's just don't be meant to be. I just almost send you out of paperwork.
Speaker 1: The paperwork.
Speaker 2: Got work on me. It's wiper work on me, and it's not that kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Got paper work on me to say why I can't have girls.
Speaker 1: You saying, I can't wait till you do. Know, I just tell you anything, you're gonna have twin girls.
Speaker 2: I don't think so, maybe triple. Its just a clear paperwork. I don't fuck with nobody, we know. Okay, this is to make sure nobody's question.
Speaker 1: Just make sure we know that the paperworkers that you can't have girls.
Speaker 2: I can't have girls. Just a why chromosome or something I just you know, adopted to come on it. You can read it whenever I send it to you can read it on the.
Speaker 1: Next y chromeo.
Speaker 2: It it's something like that. Yeah, it ain't even me. Whatever it is, it's missing in me.
Speaker 1: All Right, we're gonna bring this back when the announcement comes and we're gonna play this clip and be like when is TG. I'm gonna put it right into EUT.
Speaker 2: You gotta read and she got to do high like that a lot. I like that. I like when you do it.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you so much, listen, and we had a good time with you. And now I know you know you don't fuck with a lot of people, but we fuck with you. And we're happy that you came up here. And congratulations on it it all.
Speaker 2: Love you mm hmm. Everybody that I, yeah, you're right, but.
Speaker 1: We're feeling you even if you ain't feeling us, So we appreciate you. Cigarette that.
Speaker 3: That was the houtro.
Speaker 1: This is crazy, it's lip service.