Speaker 1: I thank you, Scott Shannon, thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program as eight hundred nine to four one Sean if you want to join us. You know, blessed are the peacemakers. You think of our entire lives. I know there have been attempts, if you read the the the autobiography which I've read of anwar sa Dot an attempt you know, then the Camp David Accords, and you know, we really got this started in Trump's first term with the Abraham Accords, and had he had two consecutive terms, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe things work.
Speaker 1: Out the way they're supposed to work out in God's timing and the war in Gaza. Now it's signed, sealed, and delivered the deal, the first phase of it, and that means that the White House and the President confirming to me last night that this first phase of this deal with Israel and Namas is finished. President wrote last night on truth Social I am very proud to announce that Israel and Hamas have both signed off on the first phase of our peace plan. And this means that all of the hostages will be released very soon, and Israel will withdraw their troops to an agreed uponline as the first steps towards a strong, durable, everlasting piece. All parties will be treated fairly. This is a great day for the Arab and Muslim world, Israel, all the surrounding nations, and the United States of America. And we think the mediators from Qatar, Egypt, Turkey who work with us to make this historic, unprecedented event happen, and he wrote, blessed are the peacemakers.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: The one thing that is really happening, very very quickly, in less than a year being in office is is what I imagine, but even bigger than I imagine. And we are living in a time where you're getting to watch history unfold with the most transformational, consequential president in our lifetime. This is not your average politician. You know, most presidents would sit there and wring their hands and advisors and should we bomb Moran's nuclear facilities? Donald Trump just is instinctive, decisive, is guided by his core beliefs, the Trump Doctrine, which we'll go over here in a second. And the President join me on TV last night to talk about this historic deal.
Speaker 2: If you look back.
Speaker 1: At this conflict, I mean, we could go back hundreds of years, but I'm gonna let's just start at the UN partition plan in nineteen forty eight and the Formation.
Speaker 2: And again, this is the homeland of the.
Speaker 1: Jewish people historically, those back forever, and this is their homeland. And when that deal was made, you know, it was Bengurian, the first Prime Minister of Israels that reached out his hand of quote neighborliness to all of the neighboring countries and offered his hand and peace and was invaded the next day. And you know, it's been NonStop war and conflict. You know, the Sixth Day War, Yan Kapor War. I mean, it's just sixty seven seventy three. And maybe more importantly, what life has what the Israeli people have become accustomed to, and that is being surrounded by enemies and having tens and tens and tens of thousands of rockets fired into their country by radical Islamis that have even written in their stated charters to destruct, the call for the destruction of Israel and the desire to wipe Israel off the map, and led by Iran and you know, chanting death to Israel, death to America, and this radicalization and this is their everyday life, this is this is normal for them. I've had many trips to Israel that I've taken. I've learned a lot on all of those trips. We've reported there numerous times, Linda, you were on a couple of them, right. We would broadcast our show on Yeah one o two.
Speaker 2: Uh what is it? One O two seven one two point one, te av one two.
Speaker 1: To one, Yeah, Tel Aviv, And we even did shows from the United States for for our partners there at one o two and you know we were there. We were in these underground you know, terror tunnels. We went to border cities. I keep telling the story with the one Cities. The road sticks with me because I learned so much in that one city. And by the time we had gotten there, maybe it was twenty fifteen or whatever year it was, I don't remember, sixteen and I all went back once when President Trump was president in his first term, and we did that trip from the Mediterranean and a helicopter all the way up to the Old City. And we've taken tours of the Old City. I mean, you have the convergence of the world's religions right there in this one small little area. And I mean, the history is so deep and rich. And I had the honor Dorry Gold, who recently passed away, gave me a tour of the old city Ones and explained the Armenian sector, the Christian sect sector, and the Muslim sector and the Jewish sector, and you know, there's so much history there. It's just an incredible experience, which shocked me. And Linda watched this and she just rolled her eyes. I was shocked that so many people in Israel when we went to the wall, recognized me and came up to me and we had a massive crowd around me. And then I had another tour with Ron Dermer, which was pretty amazing as well. And what life is like When I went to the border city of Starroat and you can see Gaza with the naked eye was it just takes your breath away. But this has been life for the israelis that one little border town by the time I had gotten there, and they've been hit with many more thousands of rockets since, had ten thousand rockets fired into one small border city. And this is the city I described that has the underground playgrounds, bunker playgrounds for kids that can't play outside because the distance is so short. It takes twelve seconds for a rocket fired out of Gaza into this border town, and so you can't have your kids playing outside. And that's everyday life for them. And I went to the police department at the time and they they literally had laid out missiles recovered over the years, and the lethality of them, I mean, they just became bigger and more lethal and more deadly every single time. And then we went one day, we went to a restaurant and we came back the next day and there was a car in the in the parking lot that had been bombed out the night before. And we went to a kibbutz and went back to that kibbutz the next day and the night before it got hit with a rocket because it was during a time of conflict and that's everyday life. And we're next to one of the Patriot missiles at the time what is it the Iron Dome missile, sorry, at the time, and you know, got to see it fired in real time and take it out a missile in real time. It was incredible. Technology to watch. And you think back Democrats at the time mock Ronald Reagan for saying star wars when he brought forth a strategic defense. And that's what when Reagan walked away from Gorbachev at Reiki over the issue of strategic defense, the former Soviet Union didn't want it, and they still ended up making a deal. And you know, very similar circumstances in some ways.
Speaker 2: But what the.
Speaker 1: President has been able to do here is create an opportunity for a peace. Now the first phase of this, thank god, these hostages that now have been held for two years and three days are all going to be released. Is forty eight of them. Twenty of them we believe to be alive, and the bodies of those that are not alive will be returned to their families. Our prayers are with them, Our prayers are with all these hostages. I can't imagine how you just returned to regular life after being held in captivity for two years like this. But there are reasons that this happened and lessons to be learned here. I think one of the biggest lessons is, you know, these Arab nations for decades have been unwilling participants. They have wanted no part in being part of the solution to resolve this never ending conflict. But President Trump and I was on that trip with him when he went to the Gulf States and that's when I went to Saudi Arabia, and that's when I went to Qatar, and I went to the United Arab Emirates and there I was in Abu Dhabi. Linda was not allowed on that trip for reasons that will go unspecified at this time, but it was an incredible learning experience. I saw every fortune five hundred company in this room in Riod that it just blew me away. And the President forged the relationships with these countries, walked away with seven trillion dollars and committed moneys and investments for the next four years, maybe ten trillion, I don't remember the actual number. Is crazy, but they want to be partners with Donald Trump. And Donald Trump was able to forge that relationship when the President has always had Israel's back because they've been a victim of radical Islamic terrorism.
Speaker 2: That created a bond.
Speaker 1: With him and Prime Minister nets in Yahoo that he was able to persuade the Prime Minister to take concessions that were probably very difficult for Israel to take, but do it in the name of peace and the possibility of peace in the return of these hostages. I mean, i'll play tape later this hour of there's never been a point where the people in Gaza and the people at Israel are both celebrating this deal and praising Donald J. Trump, because that's what happened when they woke up to the news this morning. And the probably most powerful component in all of this is the Trump doctrine. And the Trump doctrine is rooted in the principles of peace through strength. And it's amazing that there are people that consider themselves smart and they're not that smart, that have no understanding of what the Trump doctrine is. Because when the President says no forever wars, yeah, I agree with the president number one, but it doesn't mean you will never use military force. There is a proper use of military force. And you know, when you look at what the president has done. He wiped out the Isis Caliphate. It had to be wiped out, and he did it, and it really didn't get a lot of attention, but he wiped the whole thing out that grew under Obama and Biden. He wiped out Solamani on that tarmac, He wiped out a Baghdadi and associates. He also dropped the mother of all bombs on Afghanistan. And then in his second term, he gave the Iranians a choice fifty days to choose peace, and they chose not to take the window of opportunity he provided them. That resulted in Israel taking out the defense systems and taking out the battery systems and ballistic missile systems.
Speaker 2: And then it really need.
Speaker 1: They needed the might and power of the US because they were won three four months away from getting a nuclear weapon. And that that radicalism, that chance death to Israel, death to America, that's not that's not a chance the world should ever have taken. And I can tell you that the Arab world, and that means Saudi Arabia and Egypt and Jordan and the Emirates and all these other countries, they were breathing a sigh of relief that Donald Trump took out those nuclear sites. As much as Israel was it was a threat to the entire region. But when he took out those sites, that sent a clear message that he will use force for good when necessary. But he's gonna try everything in his power to come up with a peace deal.
Speaker 2: And he did.
Speaker 1: And then the President had Prime Minister Netnyahu recently at the White House and he said, they can do it the hard way or they can do it the easy way. And and Prime Minister net Yahu got the green light with Donald Trump in the White House that if they don't take this, this was their last chance, that BB would do it the hard way and would wipe them out. And then when they first rejected this opportunity, Donald Trump used the word, you will be obliterated. They got the message. And the more important part of this is they believed the message. What is the lesson that piece through strength, backed up by examples, that you're willing to use America America's power and force for good and you don't give out idle threats was believed. And without all of that together, I don't believe this would have would have been possible. I don't think this would have happened. I don't think this moment would occur. I don't think this opportunity would exist for a lasting peace. Now we have Arab countries partnering in a plan for peace. Now you have Hamas now has to be disarmed. There has to be security guarantees for Israel. We're in the trust but verify stage of this peace negotiation. But you know, as if all goes well by Monday, these hostages will be reunited with their families, thank God, the ones that are alive, and their families will have the bodies back of their dead loved ones, which again we pray for those families. Amazing times are living in I don't think there's anyone else besides Donald John Trump that could have pulled this off. Just don't believe it's possible. Twenty five now until the top of the hour. Toll free are numbers eight hundred and nine to four one.
Speaker 2: Sean.
Speaker 1: If you want to be a part of the program, you know, today's probably appropriate day to really, you know, talk about the partnership that we've had with the IFCJ the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. You know, it's been two years and what three days now since all of these Israelis were murdered and taken hostage. Murder, rape, kidnapping, torture, beheading. It all happened that day and now we're on the precipice of these remaining hostages being released and hopefully a path to piece, a lasting piece in the Middle East. But they have been steadfast because in the process, we take it for granted, we're not living with tens and tens and tens of thousands of rockets being fired into our country every day. I think if people understood the conditions on the ground, they probably have a very different view. I think there's a lot of ignorance out there, unfortunately. But they have been there providing all the humanitarian assistance to all of the victims of all of these conflicts and all of these rocket attacks, and they've been doing it for decades, and they're providing all the humanitarian assistance, and that's food and water, and medicine and clothing and shelter, you name it. And united in faith, Christians in America have been standing with Israel in their battle against people that have pledged their destruction that it's their mission. They want to destroy this country, and anyway, that's what the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews has done. They will help in the rebuilding process and hopefully we can put an end to living under the threat of constant rocketfire and anyway for all of you that have been so generous in helping out people as they fight for their survival. Thank you, and thanks to the people the IFCJ for doing such a great job.
Speaker 2: And if you can donate and you want.
Speaker 1: To be part of their Flags for Fellowship to combat the rise of anti Semitism in the halls of Congress college campuses worldwide in the punditry class, please join them IFCJ dot org that's their website. It's IFCJ dot org. Today, let me give you a couple of things that have happened. I mean, Trey Yanks said this last night in a report on Hannity. He said, and he's been reporting from Israel in the Middle East and the Middle of Wars. I mean, man, he's seen it all. He's a great guy. And he said, never in his lifetime had he heard the people in Israel and the people at Gaza both chanting and celebrating the announcement of this piece deal ISRAELI is chanting the Nobel Prize for Donald Trump. Now, I want to be clear about this. They're going to make an announcement I believe at ten o'clock tomorrow. Let me check. I wrote it down. I can find it here, but I want you to just know something because I think this is very, very important. So anyway, the Nobel Committe announce this is the winner for last year that's twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure based on sources I have that Donald Trump is one of three finalists. There's a chance that he might get it, and he should get it because of all the other conflicts he's helped, you know, bring an end to. But I don't want you to get your hopes up because you know, all these organizations are so politically biased it's ridiculous.
Speaker 2: But you know, we'll play for you later.
Speaker 1: Israeli's chanting Nobel Prize for Trump dozands chanting Trump's name after this peace deal was announced. The President talking to hostage families after the announcement, telling them that we expect the hostages home on Monday. I mean, even even David Ignatius over at the Washington Post hailing Trump for achieving this peace deal, which Biden couldn't do. On Liberal Joe, that's a little surprising. The Israeli National News calls the hostage release deal a miracle. They have weighed in hamas finally agreeing to do this well, it is either that or obliterate.
Speaker 2: That's you know.
Speaker 1: They pushed it to the as far as they could push it, and you know, but to watch the people in Gaza and the people in Israel all chanting Trump's name is pretty remarkable. It's a it's an incredible moment for our country. European leaders they have weighed in. They're hailing President Trump for pulling off this Mid East peace deal all over the European Commission, President, European Parliament President, the Italian Prime Minister, the Dutch Prime minister, and many others. The President just finished meeting with the finished president, by the way, all of them saying the same thing. The Australian Chancellor, you know, all saying the same thing, praising Emmanuel McCrone. Has been leading the push to recognize the Palestinian state. No, the first thing that has to happen is security guarantees have to if you don't want this to happen again. Israel is going to need security guarantees, and there's got to be a disarmament there. Hamas can't keep firing rockets that are getting larger and larger and more lethal into Israel anyway, David Ignatius. I mentioned calumnist Washington Post praising the president.
Speaker 2: On Liberal Joe Who would have ever thought that New.
Speaker 1: York Times praising President Trump's Mid East peace deal is a quote major accomplishment. The President may travel to the Middle East amid these you know, final negotiations. Interestingly, the squad members who called for an end to so called genocide in Gaza, all of a sudden are silent in light of this peace deal. Many of the lawmakers demanding a cease firing Gaza over the past two years. This silence is now deafening. Haven't heard from you know two years ago after Hamas terrorists attacked Israel. Remember Democratic congresswoman to leave blasting Joe Biden saying this is what happens when you refuse to facilitate a ceasefire and help de escalate. And now the Trump negotiated a real deal securing the release of the remaining hostages and the withdrawal of Israeli forces. Nothing to say about the sitting president AOC another frequent voice calling for a ceasefire. Our silence is deafening, and I can go through the list. Congressman Jayapaul, you know not comment since Trump announced the deal. Democratic Illinois Representative Ramirez, who in March joined colleagues outside the Capitol calling for a ceasefire and an end to Netnahu's campaign, also quiet, you know. Democratic Minnesota Representative Bethley McCollum that in March Trump needs to quit his bombastic rhetoric and work to return Israel and amasta negotiating table.
Speaker 2: He's not released a statement. Congresswoman Omar no statement.
Speaker 1: Chuckie Schumer, he praised the peace deal, but didn't mention Donald Trump. He has no idea. His days are done. He's finished. He's a leader in name only. He's not even the leader of nothing came. Jeffrey's got schooled on CNBC today like he got schooled by Mike Lawler. We'll check in with Senator Langford about that in the next hour. But one anti House Democrat, Dan Goldman, refused to credit the President for the Mid East peace deal. Says the agreement came together somehow, someway really, somehow, someway just happened magically on its own. Now those things don't happen on its own. It's the first phase. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Nett and Yahoo, also weighing in on x a great day for Israel. Tomorrow I will convene the government to approve the agreement and bring all of our dear hostages home. I thank the heroic soldiers of the IDF and all the security forces, thanks to thanks to whose courage and sacrifice, we have reached this day. I thank from the depths of my heart, President Trump and his team for their mobilization for this sacred mission of releasing our hostages. With the help of the Almighty. Together we will continue to achieve all our goals and expand peace with our neighbors. With God's help, we will bring them all home. Pretty amazing. It's a big deal. This is a big deal. Why did President Trump spend so much political capital? Why is he doing the same thing with Russia and Europe? And I'll tell you what's happening with Russia. Those are Reuters report yesterday that Russia, you know, in many their regions now people they have gas lines, you know, miles long, because Ukraine does have handcuffs on them anymore. And it's not a proxy war being fought by Biden. And you know, Donald Trump is not giving weapons, He's selling weapons to NATO.
Speaker 2: They're providing it to Europe. It's their continent.
Speaker 1: And now they've been striking the refineries of the Russians and they have done so very effectively, and hopefully you know that will continue. But the world is changing here, and it's changing in large part because of one man and all the things that I said, President Prime Minister Netyao call for President Trump to receive the Peace Prize again, the one that's coming out tomorrow's for twenty twenty four. So I think the President should get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 1: He've been involved in seven piece deals, Rwando, the Congo, Israel and Iran and they you know, Armania and Serbia and Kosovo and you.
Speaker 2: Know all these places.
Speaker 1: Did you see, Linda Greta Thunberg, you used an Israeli hostage in a post about Palestinian prisoners suffering, Like I love.
Speaker 2: It when liberals tell the truth by accident.
Speaker 1: It's a wonderful day.
Speaker 2: Good for you, Gretti. You finally got one right. It is terrible and awful and it is terrorist actions.
Speaker 1: Later, we're going to get to the top of the next hour, came Jeffreys up, but just just creamed on CNBC this morning. Yesterday had a shouting match with Mike Lawler. Do we have a small cut of that or we have the long cut of that? I don't know which one we have. Uh, let's play a little of it because it just goes on for four minutes. I voted, I voted for a clean cr to keep the government open funded.
Speaker 2: You're voted to shut it down. You're the one.
Speaker 1: You're the one why we actually voted to shut the government down.
Speaker 2: Actually it's head. You voted to shut the government down. Republicans control the House, the Senate, and the print.
Speaker 1: Right, and you're smart enough to know that you need sixty votes in the Senate. Is that right now?
Speaker 2: Do you need sixty votes in the hot ste votes needed to pass your one big.
Speaker 1: Ugly bill, Reconciliation, which you did with the IRA boy that really reduced inflation?
Speaker 2: Are you trying to elevate yourself because you're election. I'm not going to lose re election. But you spend forty two million dollars last week. I've indulged you. I've given you your fifteen.
Speaker 1: So if you haven't answered any of the questions, you're a complete and total embarrassment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're embarrassing.
Speaker 1: Yourself in your district right now, and you're going down to defeat.
Speaker 2: Good luck.
Speaker 1: I doubt Mike Lawler is going down on defeat. I think his stock just went up big time. Actually, and then then came Jefferies, leader in name only, went on CMBC and the guy's like, you lost the election.
Speaker 2: They passed the bill.
Speaker 1: You're demanding one point five trillion, including money for illegal immigrants, taxpayer money for healthcare.
Speaker 2: Are you crazy?
Speaker 1: The City University of New York Graduate Center at this they're offering an English course title Global Antifa, focusing on students taking an active role in sometimes violent far left, this far left movement to fight conservatives in the name of anti fascism. The course focuses on quote militant co research, a collaborative methodology in which research has become active participants in a political movement while conducting research. You've got to be kidding me. I'm not making this up. This is in the Washington Times. Our friend Caerry Pickett put this out. Required coursework obtained by defending education under the state's Public Information Law includes completing research projects that contribute to the world of global movements fighting fascism. The syllabus reveals an insidious side of academia where professors use this you know, time on or tradition of academic freedom as a cover to indoctrinate these kids into far left, anti fascist ideology, said Ryan Staley, who is the director of Research for Defending Education. And anyway, the course appears to be quote a function he goes on as strategy sessions for street activism for Antifa's black clad protesters.
Speaker 2: This is nuts.
Speaker 1: By the way, violent drug cartels are now threatening to target American tourists in Mexico. I would say that's a travel alert if you're thinking of going there. Violent pro Palestinian rioters send four Boston cops to the hospital. And I will tell you that. You know, this meeting that the president had yesterday when he convened his cabinet and now labeling Antifa a domestic terrorist organization, Christy Noms said yesterday that you know, Antifa is just as sophisticated as hamas isis and MS thirteen as the Trump administration lost launches their crackdown on this far these far left groups, and this is what the President is now trying to protect in places like Chicago. But of course is meeting nothing but resistance. You know, why would you resist? I mean this this slop of a governor who was an idiot and an idiot Mayor Brandon Johnson, JB. Pritzker and Johnson. You know, four thousand dead under Pritzker, and you're going to lecture Donald Trump about law and order, safety security.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Then we have this issue of ice agents being surrounded by the way.
Speaker 2: Did you hear about this?
Speaker 1: This leading democrat out in California, This Senate Democrat Katie Porter. He does not recanter domestic abuse allegations against the congresswoman after the campaign said he did. Often alleged that Porter hit him in the arm, causing a large bruise, dump boiling potatoes on his head, ridiculed him as dumb.
Speaker 2: We have a cut of this pick, Katie Porter, Lady, that we're going to lose more than half a million Californians dying prematurely to air pollution and other problems, and the state could lose you're out of my shot.
Speaker 1: I went into tell you that that's actually correct.
Speaker 2: It's not that it's electric vehicles. It's that if you don't need to commit this any prepares climate Okay, it does. Okay, you also were in my shot before that. Stay out of my shot.
Speaker 1: Oh you had to take anger management courses. I wonder why, Linda, she's not even as mad as you on your birthday.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something. She needs to go hide under her bridge and act like a troll there. She's awful, awful, She's awful awful.