Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The finals are here, and the only thing for sure is it's the last time to bet on college basketball this season. It's been an amazing ride to get here, full of unexpected happenings.
Speaker 1: Maybe though, it be more.
Speaker 2: Get in on all the actions expected and unexpected with Draft Kings Sportsbook with live betting, exclusive content, promos, and parlays. Draft Kings the ultimate college basketball destination for March. Ready to make your first bet, check out the matchups and pick a team to win? Is that simple first time? Here's something special just for you New Draft King customers. Bet five dollars to get one hundred and fifty en bonus bets. Instantly bet the unexpected with Draft Kings sports Book. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code Money Moves that's cold money moves for new customers to get one hundred and fifty en bonus bets when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 1: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia, visit two hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and WI or text hope and Y four six seven three six nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill, Casino and resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See dkang dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: All right, listen up, taxpayer is time for what you all really tuned in and listen to me for financial advice tax season. Boost Mobile wants to turn your tax refund into six months of saving. When you buy six months on their best unlimited plans, boosts will give you another six months for free. That's like six times two divided by one charity. I really good deal. They told me I should have been a tax accountant. Well would you trust me with your money? Well that's great news because I'm not done yet. Visit boost mobile store doing tax season and edder to win up to ten thousand dollars to double your refund, or if you're really good at math and money stuff like me, pay off what you still owe. Okay, time to take my financial envirovor hat off and put on my lawyer hat. Requires upfront payment, tax and fees. Extra terms and exclusion apply. Visit boostmobile dot com for full offer terms and sweet details.
Speaker 1: And now I get back to my boring old day job.
Speaker 2: Head over to your nearest boost mobile store and make the most out of your tax refund. This episode of Nightcap is brought to you by colar Guard, a non invasive colon cancer screening test.
Speaker 1: Did you know?
Speaker 2: Colon cancer is considered one of the most preventable, yet least prevented cancers. When called in the early stages, colon cancer has a survival rate of ninety percent, so screening and early detections are key to reduce the overall colon cancer deaths. That's why the American Cancer Society recommends that if you're at average risk, you begin screening for colon cancer at age forty five, and the convenient way to do that is with coli Guard tests. The colon Guard tests allows you to be in control of your colon Colon cancer screening through prescription based tests delivered to your door with none of the prep that's required for colonoscopy, no liquid prep, no days off, no invasive procedures. Plus colon Guard test is affordable. Most insured patients pay zero dollars and if follow up colonoscopy is needed after a positive colon Guard test, this is usually covered by insurance. Also, so if you're forty five years of oder and at average risk, you can ask your health care provider about screening for colon cancer with the coli Guard test. You can also request a coli Guard prescription today at coli guard dot com, slash podcast. The color Guard test is intended to screen the dose forty five and order at average risk for colon record cancer. Do not use cold guard tests if you have had a deenomus, have inflammatory biblesease, and certain caredative syndromes, or personal or family district or colairectal cancer. The colic Guard tests is not a replacement for colonoscopies high risk patients. Color guart tests and adult forty five to forty nine is estimated based on a large clinical study of patients fifty and older, False Positive and False Natives.
Speaker 1: Color Guard is available by prescription on the Legend continues.
Speaker 2: Get ready for an all new bonus episode of Patino Red Storm, rising only on Vice TV. Vice sport Says followed coach Rick Patino and the Saint John's men's basketball monumental season as they won the Red Storm's first Big East regular season title in forty years are a favorite to win their first conference tournament championship since two thousand. The series captured the team's gonna working and Patino's old school coaching style as it takes a candid look at the highs and lows that marks Patino's story career as he returned Saint John's to prominence in his New York City hometown. Camerl's followed Patino and the Red Storm on campus, to alumni booster events, press conferences, private settings, in game models, pregame half type and postgame locker rooms, on road trips, in coaches meetings, and NI discussions, to name a few. The Hot Stakes bonus episode will offer viewers a review of the Red Storm's performance in the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament leading up to the final four. The Patino. Red Storm Rising finale airs Thursday, April third, at ten pm Eastern only on Vice TV. Go to vicetv dot com to find your cable channel. Mike Thomas spoke a by Aaron Rodgers today, Choll. Let's take a listen to what Mike T had to say. All Right, he's a free agent.
Speaker 4: As you guys know, he came to visit last Friday. We had a really productive day. He's been in this thing a long time. I've been in this thing a long time. But there's no substitute for you know, intimacy and spending time together and getting to know one another in a non competitive environment, and so that is really good. But I don't have any new updates in terms of where the process is.
Speaker 1: We'll see where it leads us. How unsettling is it or is it not?
Speaker 4: This situation I'm really comfortable with being unsettled this time of the year. To be quite honest with you, it's about talent acquisition. We got two means of main means of acquiring talent free agency.
Speaker 1: In the draft. We multitask.
Speaker 4: We do both those those needs that we fulfilling free agency, we do so there and when we don't be fulfilling in the draft. And and so I just learned over the years that this this time of the year, although you know day to day can be somewhat uncomfortable, it is a process.
Speaker 1: Hey, sound like a politician, Dondy. You see I sweating no quarterback? Yeah, yeah, every.
Speaker 5: Every everything he said, it sounds good, it sounds beautiful, but it noted them. P in this league regards to what team you are, it is thirty two of them. You need a quarterback. Absolutely, There's a reason why they make and command the salary that they do.
Speaker 1: There's nothing you can do without a quarterback.
Speaker 5: And ever since Ben Roethlisberger has been gone, even on the tail end of his career where things weren't.
Speaker 1: Really that good, then they're being down the vine. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were signed that there was slippage and they didn't want to see it.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, no, I don't.
Speaker 5: I think they saw it, but they didn't want to upset him, similar to how they upset Ann Rogers, similarly how they upset bread Farr.
Speaker 2: But guess what they want to do that and the process of upsetting him, guess what you had you had another ten years or twelve years of prosperity being able to be competitive, right, the same thing with Aaron Rodgers. You got Jordan Love and the Boom. You were able to be competitive. You've got You've got them, especially when you see the slippage. Now, I don't agree with what coach bella chick there With Tom Brady, that's a totally different instance because Tom Brady was still going to Super Bowl, they were still playing in the alt right. But in this situation, it's totally different. And Mike Thomas says he's comfortable with Mason Rudolph being the team starting quarterback next season. That's why we brought him back. I'm comfortable with that. We've been there before. He's very capable. If you think about what he said, what do you say, Oh Joe, we brought him back? Why there you let him go?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: You know, listen, is this a head coach. You gotta see all the right things. You have to say all the right things. Remember, I just we just talked about it. You said you like when people tell you the truth?
Speaker 1: With the chat? What did don't Joe say last night? You ain't even let me finish?
Speaker 5: I was just getting ready to give you that example, or mister Hadlam just said and telling the truth, saying that we missed, and now we got on the on the on the next hand, we got Mike Tomlin giving us a lie. Don't tell me the beautiful lie, tell me the truth. We don't have a quarterback right now.
Speaker 1: We don't. I shouldn't. I shouldn't be unsettled.
Speaker 5: You shouldn't be comfortable right now because you haven't had a quarterback in a while. In order to compete in the AFC North and to get back to that historic run that the Stealers are known for winning championships, you need a goddamn quarterback.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 5: That's why I say you sound like a politician. What do politicians do most the best? Where are they best at lying to the people, getting you to believe in what they're saying, knowing it's not the truth. And I'm a fan of the Stealers because I love them, the Stealer fans love me, and I love the playoffs.
Speaker 1: But you need a quarterback in order to compete.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it, man, Mike Tombo sweat somebody on the Marri Povis show.
Speaker 1: You are the fathers got him by the dog.
Speaker 2: Look, I get it, But if Mason Rudolph was the guy, they would have never let him left the build. Name a quarterback that they left let lead the building. He's supposed to be the guy. He's capable where I mean where they do that at? Though, Joe, you know what this tells you? Do you know what this tells you? This tells you how hard it is to come by good quarterbacks.
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 5: So wait, ck ck rock Rosman got the Bears to the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we just need somebody good. Yeah, you all just defensively, they're gonna make you. They'll make done.
Speaker 5: I don't think about the Steelers, talk about the Steelers on what is the identity for the Steelers?
Speaker 1: There? What defense?
Speaker 5: I'm not saying they'd still got damn curtain, but they're known for their defense. Yes, if you don't have a quarterback and.
Speaker 1: Know in the peak, weekend and week out, your defense.
Speaker 5: Has to play up the park. But I'm just no quarterback walk through that room right now. That's gonna change the franchise. Ain't no Joe Burrow and Lamar Jackson. If you have a forty one, forty two year old Aaron Rogers, that might be your quarterback and you don't know what you're gonna get from week to week.
Speaker 1: You don't even know if he's gonna show up the mini camp. He said, good quarterbacks? What good quarterbacks? You know? Teams let walk out. I mean you let Russ lead the building.
Speaker 2: You let Justin Fields lead the building for Mason Rudah, Justin Fields, Russ are no longer there. And you said the best option for the Steelers moving forward was Mason Rudolph.
Speaker 5: Absolutely not. That's why I say you line like a politician. He lined, like the president. They promise you everything, and when it's time to show up and get it done, it's crickets. Now you're putting all that pressure on Mason Rudolph and Aaron Rodgers doesn't come.
Speaker 1: Oh you stuck.
Speaker 5: Not only are you stuck now you put the owners on Mason Rudolph the back of everything.
Speaker 2: You said, Look, ain't nobody holding Mike Thomplins that because everybody done saw, we done saw a large enough sample size for Mason Rudloff.
Speaker 1: We know what he is, right, we know what he is.
Speaker 2: All of a sudden, he ain't finish turned into no, no, he ain't finna have no season like uh mayby I shouldn't say he's not, because hell, nobody thought Sam donald was gonna have the season.
Speaker 1: That he had. So who didn't.
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: The pope? Man listen, I listen the pope rest of soul could have been the quarterback for the minnesot Biking and did what Sam Donalds did last year with Jordan Addison Harkinson and goddamned Justin Jefferson.
Speaker 2: Ye said, had I not see had I not seen Sam Donald, I might have believed you. Yeah, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 1: Quarterback is only good. It's the important cast, all right. It takes.
Speaker 5: It takes a village, and when the village is good, it can hide a lot of weaknesses.
Speaker 2: True, but guess what last two games of the season he reverted back to those same guys to throw two.
Speaker 1: How you look expectations changed? Yeah? See ooe, well, you ain't got no expectations.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like it's kind of like, hey, you start seeing this girl, she starts seeing this guy, and y'all ain got no expectations.
Speaker 1: You doing you, and you do it, she doing her.
Speaker 2: Now all of a sudden, y'all come together and now you have expectations. Oh where you being? You ain't got no expectations. Don't nobody asks where you being?
Speaker 1: You call it? Oh what it is? Hey, we call the complications.
Speaker 4: Mhm.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying Dan, I'm one of them guys. You know, love is in the clear. Once it goes cold, it can't be reheated.
Speaker 1: Man, Wait a minute, man, well you think you snick, Go go ahead and get that to me again. I'm gonna use I'm gonna use a hotel pending pad.
Speaker 2: You know what it is, Love is like in the clear, once it goes cold, can't be reheated. Who Oh, that's a good one. That's a good one. Yes, all right, I gotta, I gotta.
Speaker 1: Because here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Oh yoe. See if it's like this here, I mean even like this, so I can sleep in through that crack we just imagine, and the separation gets this gets on her part.
Speaker 1: Uh huh. I I I'm just saying on you.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying you listen, you ain't got to tell because I had it. You know, we take a break, Okay, Yeah, I'm not. I'm not responsible for whatever happens on this break.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, sir, that's why that's why I don't take breaks. Man, old Joe had. I was like, hold on, took a break, you do do it me talk to me.
Speaker 2: She got mad because I was seeing I was like, hold on, we're not together, but I thought you would go, so you thought I was gonna wait?
Speaker 1: Why you do you wait? Wait? Wait?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Wait? Who? Shit? Hey? Wait? Man? Hey? Fuck? I was flagging them down. I adn't wait on nothing. Hey, I called Uber. I called Uber and catch a ride. That's how quick I was trying to get the way I was boring on Joe. He said, what, you ain't faster than me?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 1: Wait for? Wait for?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 1: Wait for?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: You know how long we've been in the game.
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 1: I'm out the game. Hey, oh, I'm out the game. I'm I'm out with you. I don't know what you wait for? You are you laughing? Ain't wait? I ain't got time to play. What did I tell you about that mountain?
Speaker 5: Twenties wasted them thirties, wasted them forties? Wait, oh boy, I'm about then go on the other side of the mountain. You think I'm finna plan? Well, un what I told you about choosing who choose you?
Speaker 2: Are?
Speaker 5: You're right about that now, Mama. No, I ain't got time to play what I told you twenty twenty six. I'm gona get I'm gonna be what Mary man you'll be, and you'll be a fool if you think I'm not. You see what happened to everybody else that has gotten married? Do you see the blessings that have been bestowed upon these individuals that are getting married.
Speaker 2: That then, you, man, you can see, I see what happened. I see what happened to lebron and Kobe Restiff.
Speaker 1: So he got married? Jo huh man, let me go to uh uh? What's the dating sights? What's some dating sights?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 5: You don't need no dating sights. Really, you don't need no dating sights. You see Hey, h you see you see I don't don't putting my band back on. The practicing now, I'm I'm practicing. Oh, I'm practicing practicing. I think I'm thinking thinking about popping the popping the question maybe back maybe in the summer time, in the summer time.
Speaker 1: All the questions I'm asking how much? So many?
Speaker 2: How much y'all paying me? And that's the only questions I've asked. I don't know what you talk about. No, No, I that wait, who won't pay you?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm gonna give me a job. Hell, I gotta get some jobs like you. Oh yeah, I got he I got fifty eleven of the thing. Oh you know I'm here. I'm here in LA for work. I gotta drive. I gotta drive to San Diego in the morning. You gotta try. Why didn't you just go to San Diego?
Speaker 5: Okay, I had to make a pisstop in here. I got some means they gotta take in the morning, hear me. I got some good means they gotta take in the morn. I got some good stof I got some good news and be able to tell you and talk to you about. And yeah, I've been saying, Yeah, I'm gett mad. I'm gonna get mad. Whoa before you getting mad? Pay my fan?
Speaker 1: Why am I I need that? I need that for the window? No, I'm gonna crash it. Do anybody Jake ib Jake that ain't worth on be fitted to under can imagine?
Speaker 5: Hen you remember the episode A Different World when when uh Dwayne Wade what she was when Wiley was finning.
Speaker 1: Married the other dude? Oh yeah, a different World? Oh hey, whatever was so funny? Does anybody object?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 1: Willy? I love you? Mm hmm, hey we that Hey that was funny, man, that was funny. I wouldn't have that absolutely happened. No, I doubt it.
Speaker 5: I doubt anyone that's been in the wedding and that in that setting and the past, has said, does anybody jet object to.
Speaker 1: Them getting married? Or whatever the word is? He says, I doubt somebody actually stood him saying, yes, I object. I doubt that. How you gonna marry this guy?
Speaker 2: We were just together last night, Honey, I'm telling all y'all already know I tell it.
Speaker 1: You think that happened before? I doubt it. I doubt it. Yeah, hey all.
Speaker 2: First of all, anybody that ever been with that's gotten married, I ain't know nothing about it. So I wasn't nowhere around everyone like I was going everywhere like they're gonna invite me?
Speaker 1: You never know? I mean they look they're like share the look I got out? Did somebody want to be with me? Right? And you know what channel you're great to have fun with. You're not gonna get married?
Speaker 2: Oh hey, so unk you' the fun guy? So you like you like future? They look at me because they look at oko. You look at a guy and you say, okay, look how driven is. Look how he takes care of his body, right right, right right? They like, I'm always gonna be second. You're never gonna put me first.
Speaker 1: I like I like that. I like that. I like that. See, uncle, you know what you need to do. You know what you need to do.
Speaker 5: You have to learn to be intentional so you can put an individual first and still have your same regiment. You could still be structured and discipline and all that you do is the exact where you are, but still be.
Speaker 1: Intentional about your partner. You can do that, and you just don't want to. I'm in I'm with my choices and my decisions that I make. Mm hmm. If I make them, I'm making them for a reason. I take your word for it, don't you. I I ain't gotta.
Speaker 2: If I bade me a profile a litt you ain't nobody gonna believe it's me. They y'all because you know with the profiles you can you can face time and stuff. Oh no, I don't do that face timing. You gotta build up some times. You gotta build up some time to get me to face time. I don't like that bad.
Speaker 5: Yeah, n you gotta build up some But that's that's a little bit more interesting than talking on.
Speaker 2: I butted out ass FaceTime exeven the then she called me back at one Did you need something? If I it is, I don't need it, ain't gonna call me back five hours later talk about that I need something. I know who I'm not calling if I'm ever in trouble, if I be in jail, ash, I'm not calling.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh hell ap I, oh Joe.
Speaker 2: I've never I've never talked to my brother or my sister on FaceTime or my mom.
Speaker 1: You can't you can't do that. My sister five, you got the volg What are we talking about? My whole boy?
Speaker 2: If it look if I if if me or my whole boy we accidentally called somebody, Well, I take hey, bro, you calling me FaceTime?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: My sister, my sister na, I've never talked to my brother, my sister, or my mamo FaceTime.
Speaker 1: Really, the only my oldest daughter is the only one.
Speaker 2: My son like he just had the baby, or he had a child, he'll face time me something like that. My youngest daughter ain't calling him face time. No, you gotta build up tied you to get face time. You don't have to build no time for face Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 1: Let me get this chat y'all, y'all stay with miss Paul.
Speaker 5: Say come on, come on, because the chat not fin Agree with you whatever you get ready to say, y'all face timing off the rip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wait for.
Speaker 1: You acting like FaceTime is some type of privilege.
Speaker 5: It's a part of technology.
Speaker 1: It's a way to communicate what are we doing, what are we talking about? Were overthinking? To be analyzing too much? You gotta come outside that box. What you didn't see me for biggest thought.
Speaker 5: It's a little bit more intimate to be able to see the person you're actually talking to, to see the reaction, to see their facial expressions like what.
Speaker 1: What what are we doing? You don't make them earn that I don't. I don't and put that up FaceTime FaceTime. So let me get this straight. Hear you correctly.
Speaker 2: So let's just say you meet somebody, you get that number, you face off the rip off the rip.
Speaker 1: Listen to me now, this man stay with me in the mornings. I need to FaceTime me. I need to see what I'm waking up to. I would. I need to see you in your natural state. Let's start there. I don't want to see your doll up. If I'm choosing to choose you.
Speaker 5: As a life partner, who am I getting? I'm not getting what I see one instagrams year me. I don't need to see your doll up.
Speaker 2: You're gonna get You're gonna get it blacked out, that's what you're gonna get up.
Speaker 1: Hey, listen, there's so many things we need to work on. I need to be a therapist or something. No, you don't need to be nothing. I need. I need to be a therapist. Man, I don't want you to be. They gotta they gotta earn the right to face time off the rip. Y'all gotta go. Man, you can't FaceTime off the rip. Damn h So hold on, I got it.
Speaker 5: You gonna FaceTime after rip. But if she wanted to have a one night stand, you're a pop with them sparks quick.
Speaker 1: Nah no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: I don't got too old. I don't got too old. I got too much at stake for one night stand. Them days over, Joe, don't do that. I've never been. No, I'm out of that.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on. Oh hell no, you ain't gonna do this, not today, not on Monday. What's the day Monday? Well, it's all the culls on where you are. It might be some places. I'm just cured. I don't mean to be in your personal benefit. Listen, what you got like a thirty day rule, six day, ninety day rule. You have to see how things are going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, extremely extremely ain't no, ain't no, ain't no more one night stance, ain't no bo. You meet somebody and we go get a hotel. Now that ain't that's that's done. That's over. I'm good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, listen, I ain't never done anything. I was just curious to see where your mind was a though. Okay, I got you, I got you, damn.
Speaker 1: Now, y'all y'all do y'all pay.
Speaker 2: But y'all learned when you got money, you tracked real carefully, extremely carefully.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but y'all do that. I can't believe y'all FaceTime on it.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: I need I need to see you.
Speaker 5: I need to see you. I need to see you. I need to listen. When I call you in the morning, have on your scarf and have on your bonny. I need to see you you. I don't need to see you though.
Speaker 1: Right now it's fifty fifty it is yeah, ah mm hmm, it is city bard me. You ever see a woman early in the morning with a bonnit on? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Huh, got a scarphone and Joe, look, oh man, that's it's a beautiful thing. It's a it's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 1: Not off the real time. Maybe you know, say two months after rip, you gotta you know what, I gotta walk away in the hell? You gotta wait two months to FaceTime. Two months?
Speaker 2: But boy, hey boy, you run, you run a tight ship. Oh Joe, Oh Joe. I was dating one time. I went two years without FaceTime. What are we doing? What are we doing? I'm telling you band, hey, y'all, be hey, y'all, be moving fast out here.
Speaker 1: It ain't by moving fast. Time is of the essence. What are you waiting for? What are you waiting for? Tomorrow is not promise. You got to learn to live. I've said this all the time. You alive, but you're not living. It's okay to step outside your box. It's okay to step outside your comfort zone. Do things different than what you normally do. The end result might be different for a change. The definition of insanity.
Speaker 5: Is doing the same thing over and over and over every time you meet somebody k new, and thinking the end result.
Speaker 1: Is gonna change. That's insanity. Cruss, I'm different now, I'm good. You know him? Flap up a little bit? Do what Tella? Open your mouth spinning them out a chase. Don't you hear me chaining the routine a little bit? Hear me? Clip upside down? Lord?
Speaker 5: Oo, come on, I'm telling you, ma'am. Man, it's it's so, it's so many things like you, just surprising for a change. Girl, I'm going to autos on, put some clothes on.
Speaker 1: I want you to drive. Lord, have mercy.
Speaker 2: Speaking of dating site for Yo Eagles wide receiver Johnny Wilson, his dating app profile was found and posted the internet defensive?
Speaker 1: Can he not look for a girlfriend to Johnny acted my uniform? I like that. I like that. Ain't nothing wrong with that?
Speaker 5: But no, all possibilities, all acts, ain't nothing wrong with that. I'm sure he tried it the other way. I wonder if I use somebody alf profile and show up I used I would use titles. I would use titles here, thanks fat hey, and and that's funny. Listen, even even when you're NFL, you got to understand it. Once you once you've already made it, and once you're already established, once you're in the league, it's that much more difficult to find that partner. It's that's much more everybody talking about, Oh, I'm with you for you.
Speaker 1: No you're not, No you're not, you're not, and it's it's okay.
Speaker 5: That's just where that's where it comes into being honest. Women they're looking for stability. I need, I need, I need someone that has stability that can provide.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know it.
Speaker 5: The now you do everything, obviously you want someone that can that can help you as well. But you know, women look for stability that that comes as a child growing up, you're taught that. Parents teach that you want a man that is able to provide someone in different lifestyle than others.
Speaker 1: Now, the higher up the ladder you try to climb, the more difficult it is to get the kind of man you want. But just stability is very important. I'm gonna keep that in mind with Joe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Sean McVay says he wishes the NFL never allowed the Jewish push in the third place doesn't look to me, uh what, I don't like the optics of that place.
Speaker 1: Looks like a rugby scrum. And there's some health and safety things.
Speaker 2: Well, considering nobody's been hurt by that, I mean, there is no documentation that somethings happen.
Speaker 1: But maybe you're right. Listen, that makes no sentence.
Speaker 5: There are many things and many fastest or different parts of the game that are difficult to stop. The tush push is very hard to stop, so they want to ban it. You know what else they should ban. They should ban Lamar Jackson, ask some goddamn running the ball because that's hard to stop.
Speaker 1: You know what else?
Speaker 5: Who knows over there in Cincinnati, Jamar Chase, you not allowed to go deep no more. Matter of fact, you're not even allowed to catch shorten any media routes because sometimes you take those eighty and seventy yards. Let's ban Jamar Chase from going deep. Josh Allen on third downs thirty one, you no longer can do the quarterback sneek. You know why, because it's difficult to goddamn stop passing Mahomes. We don't want you to make the postseason no more.
Speaker 1: It's difficult once you get there to keep you from winning. Man, come on, man, this should ridiculous. Man, let's stop the push push, Let's ban it. Please? Yeah, Van Lamar Jackson from running the ball too, hell, Derrick Henry too.
Speaker 5: Matter of fact, let's band Sakuon Barkley form running the goddamn ball, he says me, banish stuff.
Speaker 1: We can't stop.
Speaker 2: Oh, cho, I got something for you here. You have one hour to eat this for one hundred thousand? Ojo? Are you doing it?
Speaker 1: Oh that's easy. I can't do it, Yes you can.
Speaker 2: I can't do that, man, But there you think I am a lion the dogar have no bottom of the spell.
Speaker 1: What the hell? That's only four burgers. There's a there's a reason that they put forward.
Speaker 2: You chaking nuggets and them drinks and I'm not doing that on Joe, I can't eat that, I know me. Uh yeah, two big macs and twitter piece make nuggets and large fry.
Speaker 1: That's gone. Bro, Do you realize how logo that's been?
Speaker 2: Hell?
Speaker 1: No, that you can.
Speaker 5: Kobe yak Kobe? Hey, what's what's the dude name kob Yasha. Yeah, if you eat all them hot dogs, you can finish in burgers. And you listen, you have the four sodas there to wash everything down right away, to make it go down easy.
Speaker 1: Trust me, you can. You know what the word can't?
Speaker 2: Joeye Chestnut eat that in five minutes. Chestnut probably could.
Speaker 1: I can't. Ain't no, ain't no, ain't no. Look, I don't have the desire. I can't eat like I once could once upon a time. Yeah, I can eat.
Speaker 2: I can eat two big max, twenty piece nugget, large fry, large, large drake, supersize.
Speaker 1: Oh, everything. Let's then keep everything in the context. Uncle. The word can't should not be your vocabulary. I cannot you learning one hundred thousand? Yes, you cannot make it. Myself sick with that, So you can't. You can't eat that for a hundred thousand, Then that means you don't need that fifty two hundred. I need that.
Speaker 2: I can eat it for fifty two hundred. I can't do it four thousand. I can do it for fifty two nd.
Speaker 1: Hold on, that's that's twelve nuggets. That's a hold on, that's a double corner.
Speaker 2: That looked like two double quarter pounders, three double four, four double quarter pounders, a medium fry, large fry, and forts out helm. Hell to the no, it's a twenty piece and four quarter pounders. But it looks like they got double fee double quarter pouders. Yeah, oh hey, oh no, Now if you got four Chinese burgers, right. I don't want no cheese though, because after that first burger, it's over that first burger with cheese.
Speaker 5: If it ain't no lactate A round, yeah, n you done? No, Yeah, okay, that's understandable. Now there are other Now, now you're giving me other factors and readings why you wouldn't be able to eat it?
Speaker 1: Okay, I got that's understandable.
Speaker 2: I don't see I know me. I know what's gonna impact me. Hey, I go up there and the like. Hey, if I see it. If I see a fruit, if it's just apples, I buy pass. I don't want none of that apple peels fright gone, Chocolate milk gone. I don't need food. I don't even fool with it. I don't tell no dairy unless I got lactaateed. I always got me a little kid. She'll have maybe a little kid. I got ben adrill, I got zyr tech, I got clariton, I got lac taped, I got ad bild, I got tired up. Yeah, get a little kid. If I ain't got that kid, I'm good. I don't touch no ice cream. I don't do none of that. And didn't have to get on the plane because I'm not going on. No bathroom on no plane. That ain't never gonna happen.
Speaker 1: You ain't go you in the bathroom, so you ain't never May you never do nothing to on the plane. Never. It ain't. Lord, Please don't let that happen to me by myself. Got Lord. And you can't. You can't. You can't live like that. You can't. It's just it's you have too many rules, man, you have too many rules.
Speaker 2: Chat y'all see them bathrooms on the airplane, man, people the peed all over the backtop o, th old choke. You don't I take you, I take my knee or something and I put you. I ain't touch another on my head. Never have your jungle rock.
Speaker 1: You dressed the toilet seat up with toilet is no times you put two layers on it and you sit down. Oh my boom over any oh, hey, are you you tripping? You're tripping. You go to the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Back, when you go to a restaurant, you go to the bathroom. You in the gym, you go to the bathroom. Yes, you're on a plane.
Speaker 5: Hey, No, yes, you layer the seat with toilet tissue twice. No, it's saying about I'm too big, too mean, too big. Bet Hey, I have I need the door open. You ain't gotta you ain't gotta sit. You don't have to sit all the way down.
Speaker 1: You can squad with my heaps at my knees. Oh yeah, yeah, what you ain't gotta Well, damn, how long? How long you gotta use the bathroom? You get that your system is standing back up?
Speaker 2: Man? When I could normally go have to hop down my parfect man, I'll let y'all have that one. I go, Hey, I like to be pre I like to be spread out.
Speaker 1: I like no clothes.
Speaker 2: I'm butt naked, all my clothes folding up nice and neat. I'm just you know, I'm like this here. I ain't bothered nobody, right, I.
Speaker 5: Got you, But listen, circumstances changed based on the environment, and where you can't I can't on the airplane. You can't get naked and you squat layer it up if you want to. Okay, I got you, I understand.
Speaker 1: Nah, I'm good. You eat anything too, Oh.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 5: Part of the reason why I'm never sick is because I anything. Probably the reason why I never probably got hurt because I eat anything.
Speaker 1: Well, you know.
Speaker 2: All right, Oh Joe, time for our last segment of the evening. It's time for Q.
Speaker 1: It ain't.
Speaker 2: M ju your converence saying. Look, we got eight thousand people watching at the beginning of the show. Each of y'all need a super chat twenty dollars. Hey, I've been doing what's that?
Speaker 1: What's the guy?
Speaker 2: Dad that? Yeah, barbarisapp? Lot of dogs? Don't Joe, lot of dolls? Don't Joe lock the door? We got eight thousand of the chat. We got eight thousand of the chat. How much do we need from everybody? Twenty dollars?
Speaker 5: Hold on, okay, if we get twenty I'm not a math major. So if we get eight thousand people who get twenty dollars for every person.
Speaker 2: Do chat, don't nobody nobody logs off? Don't nobody off. I need everybody in the chat to give me twenty dollars.
Speaker 1: That's funny.
Speaker 2: Look it costs money to listen to us. Yeah, hey, clothed height, close the doors. Huxious young men to say, close the door. Yeah, don't forget it's starting. You gotta start the speech off. You know, God in the Bible said God loves and your forgiven.
Speaker 5: Yes, if you want your cup to run it over, the more that you give, the more that you will receive.
Speaker 2: And now that's not my word. That's twenty five dollars. I'm gonna see you this press cloth, I pour some, I put some, but norting offs. It's olive ball that I sprayed on thissk. So it's already been blessed. Appreciate that JJ. Doctor Bell said, Oh, what are you willing to change? Dare I say, modify to find your first lady? Remember just because you been it doesn't mean you're broken. Mm hmm okay, doc, let me tell you what I'm not willing to modify.
Speaker 1: Talk to me. Now.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna pass gas in front of me. You're not gonna go poop with the doors open and talk to me. That's he And one more I don't like when you birth in front of me either, oh, oh my god, No, you can't, you man, I might be willing to modify now if you you know, if it's one of them up excuse me.
Speaker 1: But if you oh no, you got to go.
Speaker 5: You have to Some of the greatest conversations, right stay with me real quick, some of the greatest conversations if you live with the woman, some of the greatest conversations that can be had, and intimate moments when she's using the bathroom or using the bathroom and doors open greatest conversations. So you're missing you're missing valuable time and opportunities to have some of the most uncomfortable conversations.
Speaker 2: We ain't finna have no conversation. We ain't got nothing to talk about. You can't, Hey, I I don't like don't talk.
Speaker 1: You know. We went out and with the Bronco and the rave guy cover to Hey, mats, shut up.
Speaker 2: We ain't got nothing to talk about. Doing what you gotta do and get up out of here. Dad were talking for no, hell no, I wouldn't a modifacting. You know what, Doc, you know what? How about this here, I'll go on vacation. I'll get you one. I'll give one, get one vacation of a year guarantee. Maybe Mike and sneaking a work vacation where you know, we go and I'm supposed to be working, but you know, hey, you enjoy that.
Speaker 1: I'll do this thing. We do what we do. So I at one point five vacations a year. What else I've alert to the shellfish? So we can't do that?
Speaker 2: Uh, I'll It sounds like I got a lot of rules, but I really don't have a lot of rules.
Speaker 1: I don't really think that's asking them much, Ojo. The rules you do have are too strict. You don't have a lot of rules, but the ones you do have, it's like it's it's human nature. She can't pass gas, she can't.
Speaker 5: You can't just not around me. Just go to the bathroof on't chump, you said. If she goes to the bathroom, she got to go in the whole another part of the house.
Speaker 2: Look, o Joe, this is what this is what I do. Like if I'm home alone, she home alone, go to the bathroom. But we go separate areas. I mean, she go, bro, we got six bedrooms, go to one in the bedrooms and do that.
Speaker 1: That's so unnecessary. I got a.
Speaker 2: Bathroom, the hallway bathroom that's for gas. I don't go in there.
Speaker 1: I got a bathroom round the total that's for me, only only me. You don't you don't, you don't. You don't hear how ridiculous that sounds. Do what? That sounds like a prison. But that's it sounds like a prison. That's all I'm saying. That's it. I don't think that's asking too much?
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: Can you almost spoil you're gonna be You don't live a lap of luxury. You could know what you can live in a lap of luxury and be able to do what you want to do?
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, yeah, well we different My baby can peace, she can she could fall, she could burn, she could do use the bathroom.
Speaker 1: You can do number two and just and talk to me. I can hear you.
Speaker 2: And everything more than Joe. When you going that, Can you cut the fan on? Because I want to hear you. Peeve, what's you on?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm? Every time I go to the bathroom, I turned the water on. I turned the water. They left. While you turn the water on cause I want you to hear me. Pere, Oh my god, dude, you can't even hey even at night when I go to the bathroom and.
Speaker 2: The water's running, I closed the door, I cut the fan on, I go peete, cut the wash.
Speaker 1: My hands come up out of the No, you're tripping, man, I'm not. I'm not tripping off none of that, None of that.
Speaker 2: I can't stand it that if you talk abou would go some zero to sixty. Let somebody go peeing with the bathroom door open it. Oh man, that what you gonna do?
Speaker 1: Throwing You're telling the league close that mofo?
Speaker 2: Dope, he'll be cool. How much thought you put it to the link? The five you wanna roll?
Speaker 1: It ain't?
Speaker 2: I mean, look, I mean I don't really put a whole lot of thought into it because it's happening. So because I don't know kind of the direction that we're gonna go in, and so you know obviously OKC. So you know, as stephen A is talking about okay, see, I was like, if I get something, so what what goes okc klc UFC okay, s g A s g A p g A such as such. I mean, so it just but you gotta be, it's gotta be. It's gotta be on the spot. Like the rockets today. I'm like, there you a rocket, We'll go with rockets. Sockets, pockets, dockets, okay, court dockets, empty pockets, legas five Dan boy says, Unk always be trying to get old children run up his money, cut the fight out. You steal old big perk for a bet you made last year. Man, I forgot about that bet. And then the man go hit me up talking about saying red solo cups too. Hey, I bet your cage a case a shaved by Laportier. They may go tell about saying red cups too. Checking on what Jr. Said, Unk, My question is where do you see the Bulls in the next three to five years and do they make the playoffs?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: They got the breaks beat off them tonight. Uh okay, see, man, they got some good players. I like Kobe White, Josh Getty is really good. Uh Bezillos, uh Bussevich. They got some good players. But man, the Sussex ain't going nowhere. The Cavs aren't going anywhere. Bruston is hurt. So the Knicks are right there now.
Speaker 1: The question is.
Speaker 2: Does Milwaukee break up Joannis? Does Yiannis want out? Because I don't really see them.
Speaker 1: Bully out.
Speaker 2: Yes, I can see them making the playoffs, but I don't see them going too far. Tyron said, where does the Shaun Wahson trade rank amongst the worst trades in history?
Speaker 1: Right now? Is the worst?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Heirshall Walker's next, because it turned the Cowboys into a dynasty.
Speaker 1: So you're theoretic you can see the Cowboys.
Speaker 2: I mean the Heirsha Walker trade is the worst because it turned it turned the Cowboys into a dynasty. The draftdemic Smith and they got Russell Maryland, they got all those Darren Woodson and all those guys, but Dashawn is up there. It's one of the two worst trades in NFL history that I can recall. Plus you gave up three first round picks. The picks happened to be C. J. Stroud, will Anderson Jr.
Speaker 1: And what was it?
Speaker 2: Was it Tankdale? I think Tankdale was one of those picks, or Nico Collins. It might have been Nico Collins, oh Joe, but one of them ended up being the pick. One of those picks. Uh two twenty three Lincoln. If the Brows can get your door and get a good quarterback, good good quarterback play from him, how far can they go, how good a play can they get from him?
Speaker 1: Tang Dal.
Speaker 2: Kansas City, you see them stepping off a cliff. Baltimore, you see them stepping off cliff. Absolutely no.
Speaker 1: Afalo you see them stepping off a cliff. Absolutely not.
Speaker 2: It seemed like the Broncos are here to stay. The Chargers are here to stay. I think that's five or six teams I name right there. Oyo, yeah, and everyone you just name.
Speaker 5: They're not stepping off a cliff simply because of the quarterback play. That's not even mentioned the other acquisitions that they have offensively and defensively.
Speaker 2: Ojo. Tyron wants to know what's up unkin Ojo. If somehow the Steelers don't don't get Aaron Rodgers, do they need to trade up to get a quarterback in the first round of the draft.
Speaker 1: That's not really the steelersmo ojo. Yeah.
Speaker 2: They like to stand pat They don't like to give up their draft capital. I don't see them doing it. You heard Mike t say, hey, we're comfortable with him with famliar, with him, we feel that he can get.
Speaker 1: The job done. That was a lie, But okay, I say, one day I hope I can get Roman raised on this show might just happen. Uh the break room, You guys are awesome.
Speaker 2: Chat keep representing three five top three male singers ever talking about voice, not sales, but popularity, voice by itself.
Speaker 5: Marvin Gaye, Marvin, I gotta I gotta throw Luther and Luther in there, Big.
Speaker 1: Luther, Luther in on, both of them, both of them. Mo Folds could sing, Yeah, I go.
Speaker 2: Back and forth, O Joe Well, I love Maxwell, I love it halfaway, and I love I love Teddy Pendergrad.
Speaker 1: But you know what, I'm a Sam Cook. Wooh, that's a good one. Listen, everybody just name you can't even go wrong. Now. If long you think you got Marvin, you got Marvin A and Luther classics, but you just named legends too.
Speaker 2: The ball is shot call in nineteen ninety nine, how would you handle noise? Your eggs moved on fast after being together for nine years. I'm just asking because this was my first serious relationship and I'm twenty six years old.
Speaker 1: How would how would you handle it? You want it out? Y'all broke up? What do you want to do? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And people got? Are you guys gonna say to me? Talking about man? You ain't gonna heal. The quickest way to heal, the quickest way to get over one, right, is it have another to get.
Speaker 1: Up under you? You ain't even but you ain't.
Speaker 2: Okay, Look, he said, that's his first serious relationship. They were together for nine years. He's twenty five, so that means together, Oh Joe, you know how long? So you know how long they've been together. Twenty six years of age. They've been giving up nine years. That means they were together since he was seventeen.
Speaker 1: You know that first of love. Yeah, it is hard, hard to get over that. It hard to get over there.
Speaker 2: It is it is, it is bro that thing hurt ye special if she was special special? You know she could you know what I'm saying, don't Joe?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well listen, she's special special because that's really probably all you know anyway, true, probably all you know anyway. But again, after you go through it a few times, it becomes much easier. You don't even get upset. You'll be a little disappointed, but getting up.
Speaker 2: Oh no, next next, Oh yo, JJ McCarver said, before he leave, O yo, you gotta explain this spending the mouth thing?
Speaker 1: Wait, who extint spinning? Them out, Oto, freaky? What are you doing?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: What you know? You what spinning them out? What you ain't meant the right one? What you mean?
Speaker 2: What is what? What?
Speaker 1: Explain it? Awful without explanation? Man were talking about?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: Listen, I see one of my tutorials. You hear me? Man, y'all do o yo freaky?
Speaker 2: I see one of my man right, Marco Hamilton, please give my wife Paula Pamela Hamilton that happy anniversary shout out. We got married on April Fool's Day and my birthday is April seventh, nineteen sixty eight. Just Papa ROAs bar Marco and Pamela, happy anniversary. Hopefully you guys did something really really Oh it's y'all got married April Fool's Day.
Speaker 1: So oh and you got a birthday coming up? Two for one, two for one.
Speaker 2: MM.
Speaker 1: I ain't getting mad if.
Speaker 2: I when I get mard on Joe, I ain't getting mard nowhere near my birthday because I don't want y'all to bother it. I don't want y'all because you know you got a birthday and Christmas or close to close to Christmas on your life? Is your birthday on Christmas for your birthday and disciples to December twentieth, thought, oh oh, I want all mine? Yeah, Cavra McQueen unking o, Joe, can I get a birthday shout out? It's my last year in my twenties? Do you think the Steelers are becoming the new Cowboys with playoff struggles? By the way, love the show Cavern, Happy birthday, bro, oh bro last year, your twenty is about to be three zero.
Speaker 1: Well, you're gonna look enjoy thirty cause it should be slowing down for you.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't know exactly what you want to do work, but your life is hitded the partner. Dang Cameron, you got this, bro? Yes, No, the Cowboys is not gonna be the skill because you're never gonna hear from the Ruins. Mike Tomlin is the mouthpeace. Well, he is the front of that team, and Jerry don't want anybody to overshadow him. So no, nobody's gonna be the Cowboys. Thank you guys for staying up late with us. We greatly greatly appreciate that nightcap. Brought to you by boost Mobile. Visit your nearest boot boost mobile store or boostmobile dot com to join their nationwide five G network. Today, y'all know me your favorite up Shannon Sharp, Liberty City's own Benga Ring of Fame, Hoarntery Pro, Bowler All Pro, chad O Cho, Sinko Johnson.
Speaker 1: Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the like button and.
Speaker 2: Go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Thank you, we know it's late. We greatly appreciate you staying up with us and spending time with us.
Speaker 1: Go follow. Make sure you check out Shave by La Portier. We have it in stock.
Speaker 2: If you cannot find it in a city or a state near you, order it online will ship it directly to your door.
Speaker 1: Please drink responsibly and stay safe.
Speaker 2: Make sure you check out my media company pages on all of its platforms, shay Shape Media and My Clothing Company eighty four eighty four being spelled out. Everything is restocked. Lincoln is pined at the top of the chat. Supplies are limited and once they're gone, they're gone, So please grab yours while supplies last. Tickets for a Not Safe for Work tour went on sale last week. Eight stops Baltimore, Philly, Charlotte, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Chicago, Detroit. Tickets can be found at shayshapmedia dot com. Slash Tour the lincos pin to the chat guests line up and shaping up real nice. Can't wait for you guys, come out, check us out. You won't be disappointed. Go get your tickets now. Thank you, Key Key Rice u cla outstanding guard joins us. She joined us UCLA. The Lady Bruers are going to the Final four for the first time in that program's history, and we greatly appreciate her.
Speaker 1: We wished her the best.
Speaker 2: Uh. In the final four that concluded and the Lakers beat the Rockets one O four. The ninety eight Lake Luca, dorian Phinehsmith, and Gabe Vincent each had twenty points. Lebron and Alston Reeves chipped in with sixteen and twelve points respectively as they win a close ball game one O four to ninety eight to stay in the fourth spot. Uh He Poe chose we will see you Wednesday.
Speaker 1: The volume