Speaker 1: Hour two Sean Hannity Show, Taulfree, It's eight hundred and nine foot one, Shawn. You want to be a part of the program. In a moment, we'll talk to Congresswoman Mary Miller of Illinois with an update on her legislation it passed yesterday. In summary, her legislation cracks down on fraud and waste and abuse and frankly outright corruption and stealing that's been taking place. You know, we saw Nick Shirley's revelations in Minneapolis, we saw his revelations in California, but especially when it comes to home health care and childcare assistants, et cetera. Remember Nick Shirley went to all those childcare places and there are no children, and yet we're paying fortunes. Oz on this program last week, said he thinks the numbers up to one hundred billion dollars. It's insane. Let me play doctor Oz. You know, he said the area near Columbus is responsible for one third of the one point five billion spent on home health care.
Speaker 2: Here's what he said.
Speaker 3: I was visiting a facility called the LaBelle. Home health is run by women Njumi Tatsing. You may not see her here today because she's in jail, and she went to jail because she was accused and convicted of taking billing practices to a level we had not seen before. She was building for people who had deceased. Building for dead people is a bad looking court, and it showed at her conviction when she was accused and appropriately taken out for doing things that we find reprehensible. Now, she was the only one. We wouldn't be here in force. Unfortunately, this area around Columbus is responsible, in Franklin County for one third of all of the one and a half billion dollars spent on home healthcare in Ohio. Think about that. A third of all of the money spent on home healthcare in the entire great state of Ohio is generated here. That's three times what you would expect. There's a road very close to where we are, two hundred and eighty eight home health care facilities in that several block area on that one road. Again, it defies belief. Some of these buildings were vacant. You wouldn't put anybody up in those buildings, not certainly the place where that would house home healthcare.
Speaker 1: All right, this is nothing but madness. This is your hard earned money. And I can tell you that this has to stop. And here's the more sinister aspect of this, with waste, fraud, abuse, corruption, and outright stealing. It seems in many instances that's money that would otherwise go to deserving Americans and that money will be unavailable to them because of the widespread nature of this activity. Now, the legislation yesterday that was put forward by Congresswoman Mary Miller in Illinois. Her legislation cracks down on fraud and abuse in the federal childcare assistance program, strengthens accountability measures. Remember out in California, they wanted, you know, the silenced Nick Shirley Act and Governor Newsom, mister do nothing governor, failed governor, probably the worst governor in the history of California in the country. He's going after Nick Shirley. They want to silence the person that is exposing all of this waste, fraud and abuse. Anyway, Congresswoman Mary Miller is with us from Illinois. I saw your ex post that said criminals have exploited government assistance programs for years, stealing millions of taxpayer dollars, diverting resources away from vulnerable children, working families, the House. Passage of my Stop Childcare Scams Act ensures that the fraud will no longer be met within action. I am grateful to the chairman in this case, Representative Wahlberg for his leadership and my colleagues for moving this bill through the Education Workforce Committee and House Republicans now are united and rooting out waste, fraud, corruption abuse throughout the federal government. Congresswoman, well, first of all, thank you for what you're doing. Number two OZ thinks it's in the hundreds of billions of dollars.
Speaker 2: What do you seeing?
Speaker 4: Well, yes, the Government Accountability Office recently estimated that the federal government loses up to a half of a trillion dollars every year to fraud based on twenty eighteen through twenty twenty two data, and this is absolutely unacceptable. I can tell you that all of US Republicans are committed to aggressively going after and eliminating this fraud and holding people accountable for it. This is completely partisan. Not one Democrat supports transparency or accountability when it comes to government spending.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean when we talk about like, for example, we saw in Minnesota, especially in the Somali community, that it was like widespread that an autism rate of nearly eighty plus percent. And when I was told me that number, you know, I fill off my chair because there's no way humanly possible, scientifically possible, that that number is accurate. So there seems to be a common theme is people figure out how to rip off the government. I don't care if it's COVID relief back in the day, I don't care if it's if it's childcare, I don't care if it's elder care. But they find these windows of opportunity and the government just pays and they don't even monitor whether or not the money's going to people in need.
Speaker 4: Well, it shows that the government's too big and too unaccountable. But those days are over. We are going after it aggressively. I'm very grateful for Vice President Vance for his leadership on this. I'm grateful for Nick Shirley and so many others that are reporting what they know. And I want to encourage people that are listening. If you know something, please tell. But I do also want to bring up that blue states like Illinois are refusing to cooperate with the government as we are trying to bring accountability to these programs.
Speaker 1: Well, how do they get to not cooperate When it's federal taxpayer dollars that we're talking about here, They don't have a choice but to cooperate. And you know, I know that the FBI director, I interviewed him on this program this week. I know he is committed to rooting out waste, fraud, and abuse, and I know that this is one of his top priorities. But there's a lot of investigative work also that has to go into it.
Speaker 4: Well, because they've been able to get away with it, but those days are over. For example, we want I'm going to use Illinois, that's where I'm from, Illinois. We want ILLINOI to release their snap roles so we can see who's actually collecting. I mean, the amount of abuse that's been uncovered already in the red states that have cooperated, it's unbelievable. I can't imagine what it's going to be when we can get these roles like the snap.
Speaker 2: Roles or well, let me ask you this.
Speaker 1: If they're not willing to cooperate, considering its federal taxpayer dollars, how about they don't get a penny until they cooperate.
Speaker 4: Well, yes, that's what we're doing, and we are suing Illinois over it, but it's now hung up in court, of course with a Democrat judge. But we have to cut off the funding for states that will not cooperate and adhere to the program's requirements. My bill, in particular, it's just swaps the word may for shall and the law making penalties a requirement not an option. In the past, the penalties have been an option and people basically crime paid in our country. But those days are over.
Speaker 1: Well, please keep us updated, congress Woman. This is vitally important work. I can't stand when people steal from other people. And you know, honest, hard working, tax paying Americans that deserve these quote benefits that they've been promised most of their adult life. It's not going to be available to them because so many people are milking the system and draining it of all of its financial resources. So we do appreciate your time. Thank you so much. Congresswoman Mary Miller Illinois.
Speaker 2: Thank you, You're welcome.
Speaker 5: Goodbye.
Speaker 2: By nine four one, Shawn are toll free telephone number.
Speaker 1: You want to be a part of the program as we continue, and we have Ken in Idaho.
Speaker 2: Ken next Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 6: Glad you called, Hey, Sean, great to talk to you. What's going on yesterday? He lives in a red state and he was expressing concern about those moving from blue states and he wants to make sure that they leave their values and back in their blue state. Now, my wife and I are refugees from blue blue California. We came to Idaho seeking refuge and I hear this admonition all the time from long term residents, and I have learned to respond by saying to them, oh wow, I didn't know you were a liberal. And of course they're shocked and dismayed that I would say such a thing. But then I'll point out that numerous studies and polls have shown that as a whole, the people moving from blue states into red states are more conservative than the red state on average is to start with. So when people from blue states enter, they're actually making the red state even more red.
Speaker 1: Well, I think this was my point to this caller yesterday, that you're referring to the odds are if you've decided and you made the choice that you're going to uproot your family and your life and you're going to begin new because of you know, law and order, safety, security, quality of life issues. You know, California, highest poverty rate, highest homeless rate, highest taxes across the board. And you're going to go to Nevada, You're going to go to Texas, You're going to go to Arizona, you know, wherever you're going, or if you're leaving New York and you're going to Tennessee, the Carolina's or my free state of Florida. You know, most people that make that decision don't make that decision lightly. And you know, I think most people probably that are making that call are in the category where we are.
Speaker 2: I'd say net net gain.
Speaker 1: I'd say at least three quarters of the people that would be moving, you know, would be smart enough not to not to vote in the very policies they ran away from and the politicians that support them.
Speaker 6: Well, that's absolutely true. I couldn't agree more. The people who are blue and are currently in blue states are perfectly happy, happy to wallow in the pig sty that they have made their own state into. They do not want to leave their blue states and you know, jump into the way of a red state where they're the oddball. They're going to be the out person. You know, we don't have blue people moving here. I know this is purely anecdotal because I don't hang out with a lot of liberals, really, but I do encounter them at work and in other places. I know so many people from blue states that have moved to Idaho that are extremely conservative. I do not know a single liberal who has moved to Idaho at all.
Speaker 2: I just don't Well, I'll give you.
Speaker 1: I'll give you an example. I mean, Silicon Valley, known for its great wealth. I don't know what the politics of two of the co founders of Google are. Larry Page, I just don't know. Larry Ellison is known as a fairly libertarian. He's the head of or Now buying Paramount with his son. Okay, so, but his son donated to Biden, he donated a Trump. I have no idea where they really stand. Or you know, out of Washington State, the former CEO of Starbucks, I don't know. I have no idea what Ken Griffin's politics are. I just know he didn't like being docked and he looked at what he was going to invest in New York. Now he's going to invest it in Florida. I mean it's really that simple.
Speaker 2: Look.
Speaker 1: I went over these numbers earlier in the program today, and I think it's worth going over again because it's impacting so many, you know, states in this country. And you're going to see something else that happens in twenty thirty when we redo the census, And what you will hear and see is that all of these blue states they're going to lose a lot of congressional representation.
Speaker 2: They just are. And you know what's that go ahead.
Speaker 6: News right there? Absolutely, you know.
Speaker 1: So I'm just saying I think this is a trend people know failure.
Speaker 2: And then you know, one guy said, well, why are you making me leave? Why are you telling me to leave?
Speaker 1: Why if everybody leaves, We're never going to be able to fix it because I've given up on it. Texas, for example, I talk about Wall Street south of Florida.
Speaker 2: I'll give you an example of Texas.
Speaker 1: Texas is now home to more Fortune five hundred companies than California. Samsung is now following Exxon's lead, and they're leaving New Jersey for Texas. Every major bank, financial institution, private equity firm, all of them, all the investment companies there are more employees in the state of Florida.
Speaker 2: Than there are on Wall Street. The migration's taking place.
Speaker 1: The one thing I've learned about most wealthy people I've met in my life is they're not stupid.
Speaker 2: They didn't get wealthy being stupid.
Speaker 1: They got there. And again i'm not talking talking about people don't. I don't know trust fund babies. I've never met one to be not that I know of. Maybe actually I have. But but for most people that accumulate stuff in life, they work their ass off. They are very innovative and creative, and they just create goods and services that people want, need and desire.
Speaker 2: You can't force people to buy stuff.
Speaker 1: I mean, I wish I could force everybody to listen three hours of day to this radio program, watch my TV show, watch my podcast.
Speaker 2: I can't force them.
Speaker 1: So my next best option is to do as compelling a show shows as I can every day, exceed expectations and offer news information in a fun way that you're not going to get anywhere else. That's that's the only way I know to succeed.
Speaker 6: Well, that's exactly how it should be done. It's using logic, reason, and people's freedom to decide. Right there, rather than forcing them to do that.
Speaker 2: So listen.
Speaker 1: I'm grateful to every one of you that are listening to my voice right now because you made a decision to listen to this program.
Speaker 2: And I don't take that for granted. I know I have to earn your earn.
Speaker 1: Your trust and respect every day anyway, Thank you, sir, appreciate the call.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred and nine one, Shawn is our number.
Speaker 1: You want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 2: Draining the swamp, one corrupt politician at a time. This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: You know, if there's one thing I can't stand are people that take a adam shift to this country. They have such a lack of appreciation. We're about to celebrate our two hundred and fiftieth year of this great country, and you think of all the blood, the toil, the sweat, the tears.
Speaker 2: Think of all of it.
Speaker 1: And I'm telling you right now there's so much sacrifice so we can live safe and secure. And you know, and then you I'm not saying in America is the perfect country. I'm not saying you can't disagree with Donald Trump. But if you wanted Kamala Harris and you're lost great, fine, that's your problem, that's not my problem. But to trash the country that, especially the people this country has given them so much, it really infuriates me and angers me. Now I remember Richard gear Officer and a Gentleman. Actually a good movie, although I'm not recommending it any longer.
Speaker 2: I'll never watch it again. You know. Listen to what he says.
Speaker 1: He's in Berlin, Germany, and he's kind of a It comes off as a pompous ass anyway, but he says he's deeply ashamed by the US government's immigration rhetoric.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 7: Human history is in many ways the history of migration, of movement. It's a story of people adapting, building, contributing, and dreaming. And yet somehow, in today's debates, we often speak about migrants, about refugees, as if they were different from us. I think the term I was actually given today. Apparently the US government is calling aliens aliens. That's the latest it had been vermin. Now it's aliens. Ashamed of this. I want you to know they belong to another category of human beings, as if their hopes and fears and aspirations were somehow less legitimate than our own.
Speaker 1: Now, he's saying that on foreign soil, and he's saying that in a country and on a continent that is disintegrating before our eyes.
Speaker 2: You know what my attitude is, stay in Berlin.
Speaker 1: Unfettered illegal immigration, though, is their biggest problem.
Speaker 2: You know. We had Bill O'Reilly on the program.
Speaker 1: He just got back from Europe and he said he's doing a segment on how this continent has changed. I don't even think Western Europe can recover because they.
Speaker 2: Have allowed people to enter their countries.
Speaker 1: Great Britain I never thought on my lifetime I would report as close to one hundred Sharia courts in Great Britain. I never thought a country like France, with its rich culture and history would have no go zones. They're allowing people in by the millions, unvetted, and they're not people that want to assimilate to the country that they are going to.
Speaker 2: And then you even have amongst them a.
Speaker 1: Subset which would be radicalized Islamis, and those are the ones that practice Sharia law. Once Sharia courts have fought for them and have gotten it, and politicians and all of these individual European countries dare not, you know, speak out against it. Or else they're going to be called horrible names.
Speaker 2: And big etc. You know.
Speaker 1: Prime Minister Howard of Australia famously said, if you come to Australia, you got to be an Australian. And I would say that should be the same for everybody. And if Richard gear doesn't like this country that much, he can stay with Rosy O'Donnell, you know, go to some stay in Germany, and good luck to you, because he's living in his rich bubble like many Hollywood stars like Rosie O'Donnell. I feel so guilty. I never thought i'd get a facelift, but I got a face lift.
Speaker 2: I'm just tired of these people. Linda, I know you agree.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, he is the absolute worst. This might be one of those rare times that you and I agree one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: What do you mean? One of the rare times I was waiting for that.
Speaker 8: I was like, Wow, no reaction, No, he's you know, it's so funny. I remember when Pretty Woman came out, and then several movies after that, because as far as.
Speaker 2: The way, I never loved that movie me neither. I didn't think it was that great.
Speaker 8: I was like, what's so great about this two dumb liberals glorifying being a hooker. I'm like, great, great movie. But the whole point of my story is he was such a loser in that movie. I mean, just absolutely ridiculous, such a pompous blowhard. And I was like, he's not even acting, this is just who he is, and he put on like a different name for the script. I just ridiculous. I tell you what. Let him stay in Germany. We'll see how long you lasts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good point.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to our busy phones toll free. It's eight hundred and nine to four one.
Speaker 2: Sean.
Speaker 1: If you want to be a part of the program, Greg Ohio, the buck guy state Greg, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 6: Sir?
Speaker 9: Thank you, Thank you, Sean, thanks for having me.
Speaker 2: Well, it's my pleasure. What's on your mind?
Speaker 9: Well, I'm thinking about look at all of the damage Democratic policies have done to this country, all the death, all the rapes, all the murders. We need to make that front and center for this next election. We need to make sure that every time a Democratic elective official is in front of a camera, they get asked if they support what their policies have done.
Speaker 2: You know, then you know what I want an answer to.
Speaker 1: I want to an answer to, uh, do you support Graham Platner? Do you support James tall Rico? Do you support Zoron Marxist Kami Mumdani port aoc? Do you agree with the squad? I want I want them on the record. And the reason they won't answer those questions is because they know those people are crazy. Either they quietly agree with them and support them, or be they are terrified of them turning on them and they would lose an election and lose their power. That's why you will never hear the moral coward Chuck Schumer or how came Jeffries ever speak out about the lunacy of the people that really run their party. And I can add Grandpa, Bernie and Pocahontas to the list.
Speaker 9: Well, Platner, I'm a veteran. Platner is an embarrassment, I think yeah, I think so. It's and somebody needs to tell Bernie Sanders that he is the oligarchy.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean it's listen.
Speaker 1: I don't have a problem with successful people, but if you're going to go around the country and lecture, quote the oligarchs or really the rich people tax the rich, tax the rich, tax the ridge, and then you run out of other people's money. But and then fly there in your little, you know, precious private jet which has a lot of carbon admissions that they've been telling us for decades is horrible, you know, them about a class a hypocrite. You just are, you know, But and then and then defending you know, the practice, and keep doing it.
Speaker 9: But these democratic policies. I've asked people that are liberals and nobody's ever answered this. So next time you get a liberal on your show, this might be a question you want to ask. They've already traded the lives for other people to come to this country and possibly and some of them do come in this country for just a better life. They're still criminals for Carl Ross and the border, of course, but that might be the only crime they've committed, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: They're not Tom Holman's top priority. They're not Mark way mowens top priority.
Speaker 1: But you know, you buy the very fact that you entered this country illegally.
Speaker 2: There's gotta be consequences.
Speaker 5: Agree with that.
Speaker 9: But it's even more than that they've already traded the life of Joscelyn Nungary for these people to have a better life. So ask them do they like that trade? Is that a good trade for them? The trade?
Speaker 1: But remember you're dealing with people that wouldn't stand for Lake and Riley's family or Joscelyn Nungary's family at the Joint Session speech when Donald Trump got into office his second time.
Speaker 9: Both times, that is in both speeches, and they wouldn't stand h I watched both.
Speaker 2: All right, my friend, Yeah, it's horrible.
Speaker 1: How do you not stand for a family that lost a loved one, a beautiful twelve year old girl, young nursing student.
Speaker 2: How do you not stand for them? Where is your soul? That's a soulless group of people.
Speaker 1: To me, anyway, Greg, I got a Roman, go buck. Guys, appreciate you being with us. All right, quick break, right back. More your phone calls coming up toll free. Our number is eight hundred ninety four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program as we continue.
Speaker 2: Are you sick of fake news?
Speaker 1: Well we've got you covered hannedy watches hear and as the news you need. John Hannity, all right, back to our busy phones, it's toll free eight hundred ninety four one Sean if you want to join us. Let's say hi to Jamison and Alabama. What's up Jamison?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 10: I'm doing great, sir? How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good? What's going on? Listen?
Speaker 10: Longtime listener, been listening to your show since before nine to eleven's first time ever got through. So thank you. It's an honor to talk to you.
Speaker 2: Well, the honor is all mine. Thank you. I appreciate it.
Speaker 10: I want to talk to you about Iran. And I've got a message from your friend Rick Burgess.
Speaker 2: I love Rick Purchase. Yeah, what's go what's the message from Rick?
Speaker 10: Well, he says, uh, you know, he wills to do some more with you. You used to help out a little bit when they first started the Rick Burgess show, and he said he's going to be down in your area and he will also meet you for dinner, and unlike Speedy, he will.
Speaker 1: Pay Oh out shot across the bow. No, we had when did we have Rick on? It wasn't that long ago, Lando, It wasn't that long ago at all. No, we had him on the program. You know when he was with Rick and Bubba. That mean two of the funniest guys on radio, I thought, and they was so unique and different because they were funny as hell, irreverend as hell, but also conservative and they talked about you know, important issues like family, god, faith, and that show is a big.
Speaker 10: Hit, and people like me listen to you and people like Burgens because your stories are our stories. You're so relatable.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 10: I'm from Alabama, diehard Christian, you know, and I've listened to all these other talking heads over the years, and I believe your values and my values are very similar. But that's why we listen to you every day, is because you're one of us, just like.
Speaker 2: Rick Well, I feel I feel like I am.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: I've told this story before, but I never got into radio to make money. As a matter of fact, the odds of me being successful or negligible, and you know, when somebody paid. My first gig was in Alabama, in Huntsville, Alabama, actually Athens, Alabama's where the studio was. And I was making nineteen thousand dollars a year and I was the happiest kid in the world. I thought my life changed. I was doing what I loved. Never dreamed i'd be successful never. But I'm grateful to all of you because you made that happen.
Speaker 10: Well, thank you Jesus. You are successful and you're having a great show. Now. The whole thing was Iran Like. I'm just the common guy. I'm one of the folks, as mister O'Reilly would say, right, just one of the folks. I loved Trump, voted for him three times. I would vote for him again if I could. I don't vote Democrat because of Bill Clinton and NAFTA. But this Iran thing is dragging out. Prices are too high, gas is too high. It's really taking effect on my family and what we can and cannot do. And I know there's other families like that. And I'm calling from deep red Alabama, and you know, I'm hearing people full shattered. This is this has got to stop. And I noticed you talked to the president. I know you have sources. Is there any kind of end to this in the near future.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's the short answer. How it ends.
Speaker 1: I don't know when exactly it ends. I don't know. I understand the president's thinking. He's thinking, if he can avoid pummeling this country into the into the Stone Age, he's gonna try he's gonna bend over backwards for peace, and then there'll be a moment that he's had enough and he realizes it's impossible. That every day that passes, we're getting closer to that moment.
Speaker 2: I feel people's frustration.
Speaker 1: Nobody wants to pay more for gas than we have to. It sucks, it's awful. So it's it's a strain on a lot of people, but hopefully sooner than later. And I have a lot of faith in the President's decision making, and he was the only one that had had the moral clarity to take these people on