Speaker 1: Hey, welcome to the Sean Hannity Show. It's Mark Simone from our big flag ship wr here in New York. Shawn will be back on Monday. But we got a big, full show for you today. We had a lot of great guests coming up. We got all of our favorite guests. We're going to take your calls. We're going to talk about lots of stuff. We're also this hour going to hear the big interview Sean Hannity on the China trip with President Trump. Flew over there with him, is on his way back right now. I hate to break it to you, it's like a sixteen hour flight, seventeen hour flight. It's brutal, but it's not like a regular flight. We're sitting next to some insurance man from Kansas City. You're on a flight with Tim Cook. You're on a flight with the twenty biggest global financial geniuses in the world. And it's great. But on this trip, the big, big moment, Sean Hannity's interview, exclusive interview with the President of the United States. Let's take a listen to it right now.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for sitting down your first interview. We appreciate it. Wow, they rolled out the red carpet. I have a video of when Barack Hussein Obama came to China. There wasn't as much pageantry. From your perspective, that welcome.
Speaker 3: What did that? How did you interpret that?
Speaker 4: Well, we have a relationship, he and I, and we've been working together a long time. We've gotten along well. When I first came here, China was really taking advantage of the United States. He understands it, and now we do great with China and we have a very good relationship. We have a friendship. Really. He's a tremendous leader. He's been here a long time, very powerful, very strong, there's no doubt about it. And we just have a good relationship. I did actually see other people arrive here. They're not treated so well, but we were treated very well.
Speaker 3: So that that was meaningful for you.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, if I got out of a plane and nobody was there, a great man would say, that wouldn't be so cool, because it's really respect for our country.
Speaker 5: Our country is respected.
Speaker 4: Look with the hottest country right now anywhere in the world. But he and I know each other well I think beyond maybe that, but we certainly got a very nice greeting and today was beautiful.
Speaker 2: As the president, if there was any meeting that I think I want to be a part of, I would love to have been in that meeting rather than me start with a bunch of questions about this and that.
Speaker 3: And I do have a specific question, in your own words.
Speaker 2: How did this meeting go? Because I knew you were there a long time.
Speaker 4: It was a long meeting. It started off interestingly because they're very organized people. And as you know, we have about thirty of the biggest business leaders in the world, the biggest everything, you know, I mean you name it, from chips to planes to everything, and they're all here. I didn't invite them. They all wanted to come, and they're all here, and I suggested that I've always go at the meeting, I'd like to introduce them to you. And they were surprised because it wasn't you.
Speaker 5: Know, it wasn't scheduled. And they looked around.
Speaker 4: They said, well, and then, uh, you know, we had everybody. I don't want to go into names because I'll leave some out, but there were a lot of guys.
Speaker 2: Let him cook, a lot of peoples, you know, we had we had.
Speaker 4: Everybody had the video and we had just everybody and men and women, all all great business and the best. And they said okay, and they spoke a little bit and introduced themselves. It's interesting because they do business and shad most of them do business here, but probably like to do more. And I'd like to see them do more. That would be good for trade and trade balance. And they were fantastic, I'll tell you, they really had a good time. Once they once the Chinese leadership because it was it was presidency and many other leaders. Once they got used to the fact that we're a little off schedule here and we're talking about a subject that wasn't even thought about. But they were outside, I said, I think we can get them in five minutes because they were literally, you know, a few minutes away from the room where we were in the Great Hall. We were in the Great Hall, and they came in and they did fantastically well. It was really good. I think it was.
Speaker 5: He actually said, that was very good.
Speaker 4: That was a good idea, but it was very different from what the schedule had And then we went on. Now we talked about a lot of different subjects and.
Speaker 5: I think it was all good.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this, you know, you always say that you have a very good relationship with President she and you say the same thing about Vladimir Putin. You were America first. You shouldn't always understand he's going to be China first.
Speaker 4: Yeah, totally, and so is he's China for us who wants to make good deals. But having a good relationship is a good thing, not a bad I explained to people. You know, it's great when you have good relationships with very powerful countries that powerful economically as well as we have the most I built in my first term the greatest military in the world. We have the greatest military in the world. We proved that with Venezuela. We proved it with the Wren. Wren's wiped out militarily, just a question of time. And you know, we gave them a break by stopping a little while we have a blockade. They have no boats, are going in, no boats or event thinking about We talked about it today. It's very interesting, but they're impressed. We have a great military. We have the greatest military we've ever had, But we have the greatest military anywhere in the world. I built it the first term. A little was given away by Biden to Afghanistan, and as much as it was, it was a lot, but it's a very little compared to what we have now. We have a country that is respected. Our country two years ago. If if Biden came here, I don't even think he would get a meeting with presidency.
Speaker 5: I don't think they'd even meet with him.
Speaker 3: I don't know focused long enough and you know what.
Speaker 4: He wouldn't come here. But assuming he came, I don't know that it even haven't mean it's amazing. Actually, a lot of people I noticed, even with the business leaders said the biggest businessmen of the women and women, A couple of women and most of them, almost all them, but most of them never met President She. This was the first time they've met her, so they found it exciting. They all performed very well. They all spoke and I said, it's a little different position for them because they had stuff back in our country. But here they are there standing in front of this massive country, the leadership. But they've really performed well.
Speaker 2: You have in the past described President She to me as very tough, all business. You're not describing the type of business that he normally used to do. Do you think that your relationship has evolved to the point where, oh.
Speaker 3: He can go along with your spontaneity.
Speaker 4: I think he's a warm person actually, but he's all business. He's at the end. There's no games, there's no talking about how nice the weather is. All let's look at the stars, let's look at the sun.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: Now, he's all he's all business.
Speaker 4: And that's I like that. I mean, that's a good thing. No games. I say about him, and I could say it about some not as complimentary frankly for the most part, but I say about him that if you went to Hollywood and you look for a leader of China to play a role in a movie, central casting, central casting, you wouldn't You couldn't find a guy like him. Even his physical features. You know, he's tall, very tall, and especially for this country because they tend to be a little bit shorter. You look at the military, I mean, the military today was incredible. That military marching was incredible. But no, if you went to Hollywood, you wouldn't find that. You're not going to find a guy to play the role. It's good, And he said, you know, I mean, I'll get criticized. They always criticized me when I say good things. About certain leaders and this one. But he's a leader for China. He's led almost one point five billion people for a long time and he's respected. It says sort of interesting. One the fake news said, he said, they'll say President Trump said that presidency was a brilliant leader. That's a terrible thing. What am I going to do? You know? But it's you know, you saw the response, you saw the and here's the thing. Those business people.
Speaker 5: Are here to make deals and to bring back jobs.
Speaker 4: They're bringing back massive you know, the China is going to invest hundreds of billions of dollars with those people that were in that room today. That's why they came. That's why they came. It was really an honor. We had every major just about every major business leader in there.
Speaker 2: No, I mean the list was impressive, that knows about So maybe to give people some insight into how you act in these situations. You're representing our country. You're the president of our country, and we get to watch you on a regular basis, something that the media did not get a lot of access.
Speaker 3: To when Joe Biden was president. But we watched you.
Speaker 5: We never did it, and when he did do it, it was a disaster almost.
Speaker 4: One hundred percent of the time.
Speaker 3: It was pretty much.
Speaker 4: It was a terrible thing for our country. Can't be represented like that. Our country was left at two years ago. Our country was left at. We felt like a stupid country. We were scorned, we were mocked, We were taken advantage of and trade and every other way. I mean, look at what happened with Afghanistan. We left all that, you know, billions of dollars of equipment behind, could have taken it.
Speaker 5: It was just unbelievable. There's no reason to do that, just all of a sudden leave it.
Speaker 4: No. We we were country with the highest inflation in history. You know, when they talk about high prices, I inherited the high prices. I'm getting them down.
Speaker 5: I've got them down incredibly.
Speaker 4: In fact, if I didn't make the little excursion to the country of Iran, I had to do it. We just sit the highest doock market ever, which by the way, now with the highest We're now higher than we were before the war started. And oil went up very little compared to what most people, even including me, I though it would go up more. But that was okay for a short period of time. Because we cannot let Iran have a nuclear weapon, they're crazy.
Speaker 3: I'm going to get to them.
Speaker 4: Can't let them have a nuclear weapon. They would use it. There'd be no Israel, there'd be no Middle East, there'd.
Speaker 3: Be no Europe.
Speaker 5: And they come with us too, because you know why they're crazy.
Speaker 3: I'm going to get back to Iran.
Speaker 2: Let me go to the media and Donald Trump and then the person and give people insight into the guy that sits in the room across from the leader of China. At one point five billion people. We watch you almost daily with the media, and I think you enjoy it. You bring them in, they have gaggles, you keep them there for a long period of time.
Speaker 3: Probably it's not that I enjoy it. You don't enjoy it.
Speaker 4: No, Well, every questions are killed. You know, they're always going for the kill every question. You see these people with the hatred. I said, you have such hatred when you ask the question.
Speaker 5: It wasn't because they have a strong border, because they.
Speaker 4: Have a good military. Why do you have such hatred? It's the whole thing is crazy. It's not that I enjoy it. It's that I can get the word out, because I don't get the word out. I mean look, Fox is great, and you know we have some good but overall, if you read the New York Times, you actually think we're losing or not doing well.
Speaker 5: In Iran, they have no navy, they have no air fort.
Speaker 4: It's all. It's gone. It's just a question of time. If we want, we stopped, could have gone for another few weeks, it would have been over.
Speaker 5: I did that at the request of a lot.
Speaker 4: Of leaders that are friendly with them. It's not going to matter for them. They're finished now. They can make a deal or they get annihilated. I don't want to do that. But we have the greatest military. And you know when you when you do loose conferences, you're getting the word out that you're not going to read in the New York Times. I mean I read these things. I see some of your other networks. The way they cover. They will take a massive military victory and make it like we should have done it faster. The one thing they couldn't complain about was Venezuela because it was over in one day.
Speaker 3: So we're comparing it to here's my question.
Speaker 4: You know, as an example, Vietnam that lasted for nineteen years. I think Iraq was ten years thousands and thousands of people told them many many thousands in Vietnam, and we have, sadly, we've lost in two wars.
Speaker 5: We've lost thirteen people thirteen.
Speaker 4: It's thirteen people too many, but we've lost thirteen as opposed to seventy five thousand, as opposed to fifty thousand, as opposed to numbers that are staggering. Think of it, when nineteen years in Vietnam were every war where four years, eight years, nine years, Iraq was ten years. We're all these was I've neffer like a couple of months and the Navy's gone. They have one hundred and fifty nine ships. Every single one of them is now happily floating or not floating at the bottom of the sea, no every where. They have no air force. They had a nice air force. They don't anymore. They have no air force. They have no anti aircraft. Now they probably have. I mean, we know everything they've done. They've built it up a little bit, we'll take it out in one day. It'll all be gone.
Speaker 5: I hope they're watching because all of their anti stuff, anything.
Speaker 4: They put up, we know exactly what they put up. You know, they had a little respite and so they're trying to get a few things together that have taken some missiles from underground.
Speaker 5: We know exactly what they're doing be gone in one day.
Speaker 4: Everything they've done for the last four weeks will be gone in one day. But when you read some of these horrible papers. So if you watch CNN as an example, or that other one, they used to go to MSDNC, now it's miss now and they got rid of it because it was such an embarrassment.
Speaker 5: Get snow ratings. CNN has just been destroyed.
Speaker 3: You're pretty funny.
Speaker 2: The other day you were in the Oval office and you go, you know, I think, whatever I want to do, I'm going to see the opposite.
Speaker 3: Then then I'll get what I took me a while get it. But by the way, there's probably some no.
Speaker 4: No, I'm going to announce what I don't want, I'll be able to get it. They'll immediately like I'll say, we will not build a wall. We will not under Because I built over a thousand miles of wall, people don't even talk about it. We have the safest southern border in the history of our country. We have the safest border in the world other than North Carrier. I tell you, North Korea has a pretty safe border. They've got five fences that are full of electry. You're at that border that was there's never been anyone. There was one person that got through, but he ended up dying about ten feet as he got through.
Speaker 2: I will have more with President Trump on the other side as we continue tonight from Beijing, China.
Speaker 4: More Hannity, less big government.
Speaker 1: This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 2: All right, we continue my interview with President Trump for a full hour. Now, of course, this was right after his all important meeting with President she As we continue our interview, let me go to the issue of trade tariffs, intellectual property theft. I'm sure, especially with all those big business people you brought in, those are big. Any progress you can report.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean it is progress.
Speaker 4: But I also tell people that, you know, I was in an interview with a very bad, stupid reporter. She works for CBS. You said that sixty minutes stupid person, just an average person. You could take anybody off the street and it'd be as good as she is, you know, just very average. And she asked me a question. She's talked about China this and that they steal this and they steal that. And I said, yeah, we do it to them too. You know, they spy on us. They said, we inspire them too. I guess, you know. So some people thought that was cute. Other people said, you don't have to say that. They said, I sort of do. No, we have We do things and they do things, and that's the way it is now. With that being sad, I spoke to him very strongly about that, and I'd like to see it taken care of.
Speaker 5: But they've been doing that for fifty years, and.
Speaker 4: We see all is way down coming into the country for two reasons. A border strong, but it's also down because they're sending with us. You know, we texted them. I gave my twenty percent tier, and because of fentanyl, was like a it's like a penalty.
Speaker 5: Nobody ever did that.
Speaker 4: You didn't know that. Probably I gave them a twenty percent tariff because they're sending vental. It's a huge amount of money. I actually said, you know, the tariff is costing your two hundred billion dollars and you make two hundred billion dollars much less a small percentage from the sale I think from the sale of the fenol. And so Fentanyl's used for a lot of different reasons, but the bad reason probably outweighs the good.
Speaker 5: You know that sentinels used for a lot of you go into ventanyl.
Speaker 4: It's used for a lot of different things, including operations, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 5: But it's been a disaster.
Speaker 4: But as you know, I put on a charge of twenty percent of tariff for twenty percent, that's a nobody else would do that. And we do well with China, and I think both do well. These people are really what I'd like to see. I'd like to see China doesn't open the country. It's massive, It's a massive It would be unbelievable for our companies if they opened it, and I think it.
Speaker 2: Would be good for China to the indication they will open, well, they're going to.
Speaker 4: Open some of it. Yeah, they open it in stages. I'd like to just see him open it. But you know, they guard their country and they he cherishes his country. He wants to take you know, he wants China.
Speaker 3: To be you know, what does he what does he want from you?
Speaker 4: What? He was the greatest phrase of all time? But from similar what does he want from the US? A lot of things we talked about. We talked about a lot of things. Too many things to discuss.
Speaker 3: But a lot of things.
Speaker 4: We had a very good meeting, but we want things from them. One thing he agreed to today is going to order two hundred jets. That's a big thing. Boeing owing two hundred big ones. It's a lot of jobs. It's a lot Boeing want at one hundred and fifty. You got two hundred. Uh he said, sort of. I think it was a commitment. I mean, you know, it sort of like a statement, but I think it was a commitment. It's a great thing. It's a lot of jobs. Boeing's doing a good job. They're catching up. They're catching up. The requests were a lot, and our requests were allowed. We requested for a lot. We have Visa, which is not allowed to trade, and they were there. It was a big company and other companies are allowed to trade. And I said, what about letting Visa. We had the head of Visa there today. By the way, Visa is a big deal. I said, what about using Visa in China? For some reason, they were black balled and maybe that'll come off. So we had a lot of you know we were in there for a few hours, right, a long time.
Speaker 3: Do you think you made progress? Did you feel like that the give and take?
Speaker 2: Well, for example, you're not going to sign this big agreement after hours meeting, but do you feel the foundation was laid for.
Speaker 4: Better than the last time? I mean the last time we signed like thirty six deals. This time it's much bigger than that. Talked about soybeans for our farmers. They're going to do a lot of sward beans for our farmers. They're gonna they're going to be buying a lot of our farm product, which is great. You know, they have an unlimited appetite, as the expressions, they can buy as much as they when you have that many people, they need it. And we have the best product with the best some of the best of everything, and they'll be doing that. Very farmer to me is very You know, I must have gotten ninety five percent of the farm vote. And by the way, we just signed the farm bill, or we just approved the farm bill in Congress, which a lot of people thought was not going to happen. You know, the Democrats are against farmers, you believe, I say, how could they be? Because add that to the men and women's sports. The Democrats are against farmers. Can you believe it? So anyway they're defective.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this the issue, and you've been asked about it, and you've spoken about it, and that is China's support.
Speaker 3: Of a ran. How big a discussion was that today?
Speaker 4: We discussed it. I mean when you say support, they're not fighting a war with us or anything.
Speaker 5: No, he said, he's not.
Speaker 4: Going to give military equipment. That's a big statement. He said that today. That's a big statement. Said that strongly. But at the same time, he said, you know, they buy a lot of their oil there. I'd like to keep doing that. He'd like to see Hormost straight opened. I said, well, we didn't stop it. They did it, then we stopped them. You know, sort of interesting, he joked. He said, you know, it's sort of it. They stopped it, then you stopped them. But they'd like to see it opened. But they actually closed it. He didn't like the fact that they're charging tolls. I don't know if they are not, I don't know who would pay them. I mean, where do they put the money of the country's decimated, you know, the charging tolls, where's the money going.
Speaker 2: Do you think President she and China have the ability to influence the Iranians considering they are one of their biggest But.
Speaker 4: Look, he's not coming in with guns, he's not coming in with ratus and not coming in shooting. You know, somebody said he's been he's been very good. They get a lot of their o for of their oil from that location. So what has happened? And one thing I think that we were going to make a deal on he's they've agreed they want to buy oil from the United States. They're going to go to Texas. We're going to start sending Chinese ships to Texas and to Louisiana and to Alaska.
Speaker 5: And I think that was another thing that was agreed to. That's a big thing.
Speaker 3: What about Liqui that's not that much longer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everything Energy.
Speaker 3: Energy, it's the.
Speaker 4: One thing they really need energy. That's the one thing. They have an insatiable appetite for energy. And we have unlimited energy. You know, we're now under me, but we now douce more than if you combine Saudi Arabia and before the war, if you took Saudi Arabia Russia put them together. We're doing twice as much oil and gas as they are, thinking that it's amazing as well. That were to call drill baby drill right, well, I would.
Speaker 2: I mean, when you really think about it, if they have a problem with Iran and they need to straight more than we need it, open don't we don't need it at all.
Speaker 5: We don't need it at all, fair enough, So.
Speaker 4: I mean you could make the case, you know, like why are we even we're doing it to help Israel and to help Saudi Arabia and to help Qatar and UAE and you know, Kuwait and.
Speaker 5: Other countries bah Rain.
Speaker 3: It also helps China.
Speaker 4: We're actually I told them today, I said, you know, we're helping you, and we're helping you in another way because I don't think they want I don't think China wants I Ran to have a nuclear weapon either. I said, just don't go crazy. You don't need them having a nuclear weapony.
Speaker 3: What did he say?
Speaker 4: Well, he's not going to respond to he's a pretty cool guy. He's not going to say, oh gee, that's a good point, I.
Speaker 3: Think involved But what a wonderful point? Do you think he agreed? I think that was the impression.
Speaker 5: I don't think he wants them to know he would like to see an end. But he's been good about it. You know, he hasn't done anything hostile.
Speaker 2: They get discounted oil from Irana. Here's a thought, because if you're going to expand trade and it's going to include benefits for our farmers, and it's going to include manufacturing and.
Speaker 3: All those you know, top CEOs.
Speaker 2: And executives that you brought into that meeting that they didn't expect, I would imagine that there probably is a deal to be had on the energy front, which would be great for our country. Because so I told.
Speaker 4: Him, I'd love to see you by oil from Texas and Louisiana, from the United States Alaska, We've got so much of it. And he said he likes the idea, like to talk about that. I think it'll happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a neat deal.
Speaker 5: That's a big deal.
Speaker 3: I don't know, a huge announcement.
Speaker 4: Look, they're doing it right now. They're sending Chinese ships up to buy it. So we're doing you know, and I don't like talking about it because then the fake news media says, oh, you know, Trump doesn't talk about the fact that somebody's paying two and a half from you know, I had it down to one eighty five in Iowa a gallon. So now it's four dollars and it's going to not be long and as soon as the war ends, it's going to go down to lower than it was before.
Speaker 5: It's going to be very quick. And you know, when I explained it to people, all you.
Speaker 4: Have to do is say, do you think Iran, they're crazy, should have a nuclear weapon? Everybody says no. I said, well, then you think I'm doing the right thing, and I have no choice. The sad thing is that we've just broken every record on the stock market. As you know, I thought the market would go down twenty twenty five points. It didn't. It's higher now than it was before we started. All right, if you want, well what but is that amazing?
Speaker 3: It is amazing. And you know, I know people around you told you oil prices would go up. Okay. I had a conversation with you and I asked you if I could bring this up.
Speaker 2: And I said, mister President, if you wanted to knock out a RAN's economy, you could probably do it.
Speaker 3: In an under an hour. And you said to me, no, probably in five minutes.
Speaker 4: Very little time.
Speaker 3: That's what you said to me. And then I asked you, well.
Speaker 5: We hit carg Island, everything but the oil that's there.
Speaker 4: We left that one little thing. I say, stay fifty yards away. And I said to General Raisin Kane, I said, General, how long will it take? Said four or five minutes? I said no, no, seriously, how long I figured He said two days a week. He said no, only four or five minutes. They wiped out the whole island, except they left the nozo you know, that's what they just in case.
Speaker 3: You know what that would end this conflict, that would end this war.
Speaker 4: Well it would, But then you said to me, then you'd lose a lot of oil. And I don't know. Look right now there's no oil coming out of carg Island, not zero and going to cap those well, people are finding other places to buy oil, like Texas. So I don't want to say we're making a fortune. You understand that, because if I say they're guy, say, oh, if it gets about the little man, you know with the Floridel geslie you said the reason I said, You said to me, this would wipe out their economy for over a decade.
Speaker 2: It's a population of over ninety million people that have been oppressed for forty seven plus years.
Speaker 3: And you said you didn't want to do that if you didn't have to.
Speaker 4: So if I don't have to, I don't. Oh, that's the easiest shoto of all. That would be done in one minute. The island took four minutes. That would the only thing. I said, leave fifty yards around. They wiped out everything. I mean it's wiped out. It would take one plane one minute. That's what I would take. When you do that, you start off, that's a big statement to do that. Now you also have bridges, yours have electric plants, which I.
Speaker 5: Think in many ways or worse, because you.
Speaker 4: Can you can get the oil open faster than you can build a new bridge or build a new electric plant. But these guys should make a deal. I mean only crazy people would not make a deal. But they should make a deal. And President she would like to see a deal man. He would like to see a deal man. And he did offer. He said if I can be of any help at all, I would like to be of help.
Speaker 3: Because he did say that.
Speaker 4: He did say that. And look, anybody that buys that much oil, it's obviously got some kind of a relationship with him, but he said, I would love to be a help if I could be of any help whatsoever. He'd like to see the hormost straight open. He said, if I could be of any help whatsoever, I would like to help.
Speaker 2: What is complicated things? Probably the most is the top three tier leadership is wiped out. God, now you have a fractured leadership.
Speaker 4: But I think we are people that are leaders. I think they're much better than I think. They're much more reasonable. You know, if you talk about regime change, that's the ultimate no, I said, that's that is resime change, right. The third tier that we're dealing with now, I think they're actually much more reasonable and in many ways smarter than the first tier and the second tier, who are no longer with us.
Speaker 3: And why aren't they? Why did they go forward there?
Speaker 4: They make a deal on the next day, Like we waited five days for a letter that should have been there one hour, So where's the letter. They're having a lot of turmoil. They got nothing but turmoil inside, and it's an amazing phenomenon. Nobody wants to be the president, you know, they say, who wants to be president of Iran?
Speaker 5: Anybody want to be president. I don't want to be president.
Speaker 2: But I've known you long enough to know you don't have infinite patience. You have patience. You're being patient. I'm not going to be much more patient. No, they should make a deal. Any sane person would make a deal, but they might be crazy. I have more handity with President Trump on the other side.
Speaker 3: As we continue,