Speaker 1: Well, we have come in.
Speaker 2: Your city, want the way I get.
Speaker 1: And saying you a conscious n well besire and if you want a little banging again, here and come along.
Speaker 2: But the media has tamed down a little bit. Theyking us much better now, I think if they don't have to just take them on again, and we don't want to do that.
Speaker 3: Violence is never the answer of this guy gets a trial who's allegedly killed the CEO of United Health. You can only push people so far.
Speaker 1: People interpret and feel and experience denied claims as an act of violence against them.
Speaker 4: Freedom is back in style.
Speaker 5: Welcome to the We.
Speaker 1: Have coming to your.
Speaker 3: Want the way I getz and saying you a conscious Zion. Sean Hannity Show, I'm the SNS information on freaking news and more bold inspired solutions for America.
Speaker 1: Hey, it's a Sean Hannity Show. It's Mark Simone here for Sean. Normally, I'm on our big flagship station in New York w R. You can also hear me on iHeartRadio or just you want to get my podcast on iHeart or where we get podcasts. Any place you get podcasts you can hear it, and where Handy dot com, oh of course handity dot com. I just go to handity dot com and we don't have any where is there. Our new game show, The Hunt for Steve Moore, we go through it a lot. He's the most brilliant economist, great guest, wrote a big new best selling book. He's a great advisor to President Trump. But you got to search for him. When he's the guest. We'll find him. He'll turn up. Don't worry, hey. Throughout the show, we should take a look back at twenty twenty four, the great moments of twenty twenty four. This was an amazing year. You know, when twenty twenty came along in the pandemic hit and the lockdown, and we were all on the air every day covering this and helping the audience through it, you think, wow, what a year. This is like historic traumatizing, What a year we went through. That was nothing compared to twenty twenty four. That was simple, In fact, that was pretty easy. Basically I had to stay home and wear a mask. This was a year. Now, if you go back to the beginning of twenty twenty four, it was said by everybody that Donald Trump really wasn't going to be the candidate. He had no shot. Now, there were plenty of people, including myself, who said, this guy is going to come roaring back and make the most amazing comeback you've ever seen. But if you go back to January February, the beginning of the year, everybody can Trump's the past. It's going to be run DeSantis, it's going to be evil, Nicky Haley, it's going to be I'm forgetting who else was there? And there were a couple others there in the mix. Remember they had those primaries and the Oh we got Steve Moore. I'll get back to this. I'll get back to this. The great economist Steve Moore. He's got a book out called The Trump Economic Miracle trump Panomics, and you got to read this book, The Trump Economic Miracle. He and Art Laugher wrote this. Get the book. It's fascinating. We'll explain everything to you. And also he runs the Committee to Unleashed Prosperity. Just google that Committee to Unleash Prosperity. Sign up for their daily briefing. It is excellent. Steve Moore, how you doing, Hey.
Speaker 2: Mark great. I hope you have a merry Christmas, and I hope you have a happy new Year, and I'm doing well. You know what the country is doing?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 2: Have you noticed people are more optimistic, They're more confident, they're more upbeat about the direction the country is headed in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unbelievable. Now, you guys, you and the most brilliant handful of the most brilliant economists you working with Trump and the Trump Economics team, if they go to work January twentieth, how long before we can start to see inflation come down? How does it take to get that under control?
Speaker 2: Well, I wish I had a dime for every time people have been asking me how long will it take? I'll tell you one thing that Trump will literally on his first day in office, which I know he's inaugurate in January twenty, I think he enters the White House and twenty first, I think he's going to start signing hundreds of executive orders that will help bring down costs, for example, more drilling for oil and gas, more production of American energy, getting rid of a lot of the regulations that just make it more expensive to buy just about anything in America or produce anything in America. So I think it'll but I think realistically people start to see and change the economy in about three to six months.
Speaker 1: Wow, Okay, that's better than I thought.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but look under when Reagan was elected in nineteen eighty one, in nineteen eighty it took office nineteen eighty one, it took you know, about fourteen sixteen months before things really got better because we were in such a deep poll. Now we're not in as big a deepa hole as we were when Jimmy Carter was deal, but Biden has really put us in. I think the biggest problem right now that's facing Donald Trump is the fact that he comes into office at a time we're running a two trillion dollar deficit. Just the last two months we borrowed another one hundred and fifty billion dollars, So, you know, bringing down the deficit and bringing up incomes is a top priority for Trump. The other one, by the way, is we were just talked about producing more American energy. We have so much oil, we so much gas, we have so much coal, we have so much nuclear power that there's no reason we have to be importing one spoonful of this stuff from any other country.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, if you just assigned the stuff, allowing more drilling, just that act of doing that, the price will start to come down right away, won't it just the anticipation of more drilling.
Speaker 2: So I mean, I think that I said this on Fox News earlier today, that I think that you could have gas prices down below two twenty five a gallon, maybe even dare I say it, and even below two dollars a gallon, remember the good old days. So it's possible. Because we have so much oil gas we can we can produce it at a very efficient cost. All you have to do is get the government out of the way, build the pipeline. Do you remember mark the first act in office of Joe Biden?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, killing the pipeline.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he killed the pipeline. It's not a very good back fish or you know, promoting the American energy independence up is all in. And by the way, can we use green energy?
Speaker 7: Shure?
Speaker 6: You know it's going to be it's never going to be a major.
Speaker 2: Part of our energy sources. But you know, if you live in Phoenix, Arizona, you can you can get a lot of some power from the sun. And if you live in the planes of you know, Texas, you can get a lot of wind power. But those aren't going to solve our energy problems.
Speaker 6: We need to produce uh, you know, fossil fuels, and the idea that we're ever going to go to zero and fossil fuels the pretty pretty dumb idea.
Speaker 1: I noticed the auto companies are donating a fortune for the inauguration. Uh. Is that because they realize their nightmare is over, that can go back to good solid business and not being forced into things.
Speaker 2: Are you talking about the energy companies?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the auto companies to the auto companies, the.
Speaker 2: Auto company, I thought the big one that's the most surprising market is how about the technology companies? Yeah, back eight years ago when Trump was left that they hated Trump, remember they you know, all these preet Pole like Zuckerberg and remember Zuckerbucks and all that, how much money they spent to try to defeat Trump. And now you've got Zuckerberg, you got the Jeff Bezos of Amazon, you got all these the Google people say hey, you know, we can work with this guy. So it's such a different environment in Washington right now than it was which Trump is elected in twenty sixteen, where you know, everybody was afraid of what he's going to do. But now he's coming and people go, well, you know that those four years he as president, those are pretty good years except for the COVID year. So maybe we can do that again.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You know, one thing the technology companies are concerned about. Everybody's using AI for everything. People don't realize how much power, how much energy AI needs. It uses a massive amount of electricity, more than we've ever used before in anything. So had we had Trump not come along, what would have happened? We would have had a disaster in our hands.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's so right about that. So I was just looking up some of this data on how much energy they think will be used by artificial intelligence, and they think it'll use four times more energy than the Internet did. Internet is you know, the cloud service uses a lot of energy. So we have to build more power plants in this country. We need more transitions, transmission lines, We need safer We may need to make sure that our transit or electric power grid system is safe from you know, terrorism. So those are big issues and Trump is certainly attentive to those. But the idea of shutting down American oil and gas and it was stupid. And by the way, we also need coals, you know, we have about five hundred years of worth of coldest country. We have the cleanest coal technologies in the world. China is building I think you know this part. You and I've talked about this before. China's building like fifty new coal plants, and we're closing down our coal plants. I mean, how's that going to solve save the planet?
Speaker 1: Also, nuclear, we closed the nuclear plant here in New York that was twenty five percent of our energy supply. That was insane, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, great point. I mean there were problems with nuclear power, you know, back in the seventies, but most of those problems have been solved now.
Speaker 6: They have the.
Speaker 2: Smaller nuclear reactors that are much safer and can provide enough electricity for maybe a town of one hundred and two hundred thousand people.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: And that's, by the way, when you know Microsoft, you know, Microsoft wants to build nuclear plas so the world could go And by the way, nuclear, let me say one other things are nuclear. You know how much global you know greenhouse gas emissions are admitted from nuclear.
Speaker 1: Almost non Yeah.
Speaker 2: Why are all the Greeks not in favor of nuclear energy?
Speaker 1: Unbelievable? Uh Hey, let me ask you one more thing. The government shutdown. We're going to go through this again in a couple of months where they threatened the government. I couldn't care less about a government shutdown and let them shut down. You know, they shut down the whole private sector without blinking. We could shut them down for a few days, can't we.
Speaker 2: Well, the most important thing is to pass a budget that destainable. And I know you have Democrats, Republicans, Independence, everybody listens, they have the radio.
Speaker 6: It doesn't matter what parder you are.
Speaker 2: I mean, we need to move closer to a balance budget. The idea that we can just borrow two trillion dollars a year is a you know, is going to send the American economy over a financial cliff at some point. So we've got to solve this problem. There is so much over spending in Washington. I think Elon Musk is right when he says hundreds of billions, maybe even trillions of dollars we could save, but let's get going. I'm shocked so many Democrats are saying, well, no, we don't want the efficiency commissions. Like why I thought you believed in good government. Good government doesn't waste people's money. Why do we need seventy two different job training programs? Mark? We did you see Ram Paul, my friend and the great senator from Kentucky, just put out his report on government waste. One of them that stuck out to me. A billion dollars a year. The United States taxpayers are paying for it. One billion dollars a year for empty office buildings.
Speaker 1: And you in Washington when you go to these government buildings, there's nobody there anywhere, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh, it's unbelievable. It's like hello, hello, and you know you've been a lot. You go down Pennsylvania Y. Those buildings are gigantic, those federal office buildings, the Interior Department, the Education Department, the Energy Department. And it is true. Now so few of these people have even come back to work. And I like what Donald Trump said the to day said, you don't come back to work, that's your prerogative. But you know you're not getting a paycheck.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, Steve Moore, great stuff. Now, everybody should get his latest book. It's a bestseller, and it's the best book there is. If you want to understand the Trump Economic miracle, get the book. And it's called the Trump Economic miracle. Great title. Donald Trump himself named it.
Speaker 2: Trump came up with it. And by the way, you left out the subtitle, which is and how to do It Again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a great book. Steve Moore, Art Laugher wrote it. Get the book and go to committee to Unleashed Prosperity dot com sign up for his daily briefing. Really good stuff. Steve Moore, thanks for being with us.
Speaker 2: Thanks Mira, Keviner, take care you.
Speaker 1: Two, take care. Hey, we'll take some calls in just a moment. Eight hundred nine to one Sewan is the number, eight hundred nine four to one Shawan of course. Check out Hannity dot com. There's a lot of stuff, new stuff up there all the time, and we'll take some calls in just a moment. Mark Simone here for Sean Hannity. Hey, it's Mark Simone here for Sean Hannity. So, uh, you know a lot of stores you go to the cashier very young. Sometimes you go to the supermarket or store and they got a kid work in the cash region, like eighteen nineteen, twenty twenty one checkout counter. They're having a big problem now because it's a generation Z and many of them are not familiar with cash. They don't recognize cash. So sometimes somebody hands them at ten dollars bill and they realize, oh, this is counterfeit. This is not a regular ten dollars bill, and the manager has to come explain to it's old. It's like twenty five years old. It was a different So they just don't know about cash anymore. There's no more cash. Remember the cash machine used to where's a cash machine? You gotta look everywhere for a cash Nobody cares anymore. No, but it's very, very very rarely if you're not well. I was gonna say, even if you're a criminal using crypto. Hey, by the way, we're talking about AI. AI uses a massive amount of energy, massive amount of electricity, more than the Internet, more than anything crypto. Same problem between AI and crypto. We are going to totally drain all the electricity we have if we don't start producing more. That's one reason the tech company is now suddenly given a lot of money to Trump needs to loosen up all that you know, energy stuff. We're gonna need a massive amount of electricity. No, I don't mean windmills, I don't mean solar plants, I mean coal burning electricity. That kind of electricity. Hey, it said there's no good news. News ratings are way down. Well, we'll get to this in the next half hour. We have time. All the newscasts except for Fox. Fox is up thirteen percent. Everybody else way way down. That's good. Let's take some calls. Let's go to Joe Ontario, Canada. Joe, how you doing. Welcome to Sean Hannity Show. How are you good?
Speaker 5: I want to give you a bit of perspective from a Canadian standpoint. Most Americans have no clue of how big cakey.
Speaker 1: You can hear the Canadian accent, right, you sound like a hockey player. Go ahead.
Speaker 5: I don't play hockey and I haven't watched hockey since nineteen seventy two. Canada Russia. Oh okay, I'm a car guy. My family's been in the car business over one hundred years. So Trudeau running this country is absolutely the worst prime minister we have ever had. He has taken us so far left it is incredible. Our country is not even recognizable. And Trump is punking him, There's no question.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, he's the negotiating with it, taunting him.
Speaker 5: He is the art of the deal. He's negotiating with him, and even his dislike for Trudeau, his dislike for Christian Freeland, the finance minister that Trudeau just threw under the bus and got rid of because he's a feminist, of course, unless the female speaks up to him and he gets rid of him, as before many times.
Speaker 1: I love your accent and good no, you're listening up there in Canada to the Seawan Handedy show. Thanks for calling. Hey, I was on a show in Canada in Toronto. I've been at it before. So the guy's introducing me and he said, our friend from south of the border. What does he think I'm Mexican. I didn't realize they call us south of the border. If you're an American, you're south of the border to them. That never occurred to me. Hey, we'll take We'll have plenty of time to talk in the next hour. Let me get back to why news is dying regular fake news. Get to that coming up on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 3: One thing you can always count on Sean Hannity is back on the radio.
Speaker 1: That's that's Scott Shannon. You know, when you have dinner with it. He talks like that. Pass the salt. What a voice. Anyways, Mark Simone here for Sean Hannity. A lot to get to. So, TV news, especially fake news, ratings are way way way down. MSNBC has lost like fifty five sixty percent of their audience. CNN, and they didn't have much of an audience to begin with, has lost like sixty five percent of the audience. But every you know, the network news, you know, the fake news Sunday shows, the fake news evening news, they're all losing a lot of ratings. Now, don't make the excuse that, well, you know after the election people, no, no, No, Fox is up since the election, up thirteen percent. What it is. There's a big new set of polls where they've surveyed all these people. Obviously Republicans or Conservatives are disgusted with the fake news. They just lie and lie and lie. But according to the new polling, seven to ten Democrats are withdrawing from the fake news because they realized they were lied to. Now, they don't like Trump, and they don't like this, and they don't like that, but they want the real story. They don't want to be conned. And I'm sure if you're an MSNBC or if you're a CNN of the New York Times and you hate Trump. I'm sure there was a good case you could make against Donald Trump, but they never made it. Instead, they just lied. They made up these fake stories of this twenty twenty five project, and this is what he's gonna do. He never saw any twenty twenty five project and never even read it, didn't know about it. So what was the other one? There were a whole bunch of these. Oh, the national abortion ban that he's pushing, he was never pushing. In fact, his policy was the exact opposite. So they were just lied to all of these things. And if you think that Rachel Maddow doesn't out and out lie, or Joe Scarborough, now what is the biggest lie he could tell? We have it for you. Now listen, think about what he's saying here. He's claiming to have personally himself witnessed the real truth. He's just lying. This is the biggest lie you could ever tell. And he does this right into the camera. Joe Scarborough. You know, I don't know if people know this or not.
Speaker 8: Biden used to be a hothead sometimes that irishman would get in front of the reasoning sometimes you would say things he.
Speaker 1: Didn't want to say.
Speaker 8: This is and I don't really you know what, they don't really start your tape right now because I'm about to tell you the truth and f you if you can't handle the truth. This version of Biden, intellectually, analytically is the best Biden ever, not a close sucking And I've.
Speaker 1: Known him for years.
Speaker 8: The present Skys have known him for fifty years. If it weren't the truth, I wouldn't say.
Speaker 1: It political coverage. But that's an out and out lie. And it's this that's when you know you're dealing with a real psycho liar. They can't just say it the lie. They got to say and I personally have I personally we've known this guy. He has to give you all this, this gravitas of you. Must listen to him now. So what he's saying, let's say he's not lying, then what he's saying is the previous Joe Biden's were much worse than this. Well, how could you be any worse than this? The guy's drooling all over himself, bumping in the wall. Doesn't no worry. You're telling me there was a worse Joe Biden than this, The whole thing was a lie. But for him to lie like that, and I could, I could, I won't waste your time. I could play forty two different lies about every Charlottesville, about bloodbath, about just out and out lie. So that's why this shocking new pole. Seven and ten Democrats say they're stepping back from political news. They're not going to follow it as much anymore. They would just lied to And again, if you're a real left wing Democrat, I'm sure you could make a big, strong case against why you don't like Donald Trump's policies. I could probably do it for you. I mean, I like them, but I could think of why you wouldn't like them. But so what did you have to lie about? They just leve he's hitler. Can you imagine that? Remember he did the rally at Madison Square Garden. Why this is Nazi like? Now? What the heck is that? What are you talking about? Well, ninety two years ago, the Nazis had a rally at Madison Square Garden. What does that have to do with it? They also did at the Yankee Stadium years ago. That was one of those routes. Does that mean they're all Nazis and the Yankee, I mean, Billy Joel. He wud be the biggest Nazi of Hollies there every month at Madison Square Guard. So it was preposterous. It was ludicrous. So people are turning away from the fake news. Now the corporations that own all this stuff, Comcast and Disney, are looking at all this and they realize they got to get out of this business. So Comcast has already spun off MSNBC. They're spinning it off and putting up for sale. They want nothing to do with this MSNBC. They want no connection to it anymore. Disney is getting ready to start doing something. They're going to probably redo the view. Now, I know you hate the view, but yet you can't hate that. First of all, there's a need for the view. You've got all different kinds of political talk. You've got high IQ stuff. Yeah, like in the liberal world IQ political talk that would be Rachel Maddow MSNBC, and then you have low IQ talk. That's the view for low IQ, it's necessary. The same thing with talk shows. You know, you have some very prestigious, very lofty talk shows on television, and then you got those crazy daytime shows those you know, there's a Jerry Springers. That's the low IQ show. Same thing with politics. There's a need for the view, that's the low IQ political show. Bill Maher, that's more the high IQ political show. And good for Bill Maher who on the last podcast he did, really told off those liberals, saying you're just absolutely nuts. You're completely nuts if you don't like and he said, you know, the Trump people trying to win me over. I'm never going over to the Trump side, but I can't deal with these liberals today who won't talk to anybody as a Republican, won't look anybody who's a Republican just and they won't let a Republican sit next to me. I was in a restaurant the other day and say, these people getting an uproar and change tables. There were TVs in the restaurant, and I see them as they get so mad about it. I guess because we had Fox on the TV, they wanted to change to a table. So Bill Maher pointing out you people that do this, now you see this if you go on the dating sites, go on all those dating apps. Right in the profile, the woman will say no Trump supporters. If you're a Trump supporter swipe left. That's insane, insane. I got friends I love the New York Yankees. I got friends that hate the Yankees, they like the Mets. I don't get mad at them. I don't refuse to have Christmas with them. You so Bill Maher pointing out if you refuse to talk to them, sit with them, you are like those racists in the South, back in the sixties who wouldn't let Rosa Parks sit on the bus next to them. You won't associate with them, you won't look at them, you won't talk to them. So good for Bill Maher h pointing that out. And then you got all these ms NBC types in panic mode now because NBC has jettison MSNBC. You know, one of the reasons it looks like a news channel is they got the resources of NBC News. They can cut to the NBC News reporter, NBC correspond that's all gone now they're not going to have that anymore. And at some point they're going to get kicked out of NBC headquarters. It's all kind of over there. So they're getting a little panicky. Hey, if you watch MSNBC, though, it's very, very funny. They want to. Here's Lawrence O'Donnell infrastructure. You know, Joe Biden kept making a big When you say what did he do, he was a disaster. Name one thing he did. They always give you the infrastructure. Go drive around here. This's the same potholes, the same bridge. It's crumbling. You see any new infrastructure anywhere. Well, there's a project here in New York to get to New Jersey under the river. There's two tunnels, the Holland Tunnel and the Lincoln Tunnel. For fifty years, they've been trying to get a third tunnel. They claim they need it, and it finally the project finally started under the Biden administration. I don't know how much he had to do with it, but it finally got started and they're building this tunnel and expected completion is like, you know, twenty seven years, which means forty two years. So none of us will ever live to see this tunnel. But MSNBC Lawrencer Donald demanding the tunnel has to be called the Biden Tunnel, the Joe Biden Tunnel. Who would get into a Joe Biden tunnel. I would be terrified to get into a Joe Biden tunnel. You know it's Biden and company. Whoever builds it as probably a Hunter donor or something a Hunter business associate. Would you trust that tunnel? Would you want to be under underwater in the Joe Biden tunnel? Hey? By the way, Donald trump net worth went up this year. It was a good year twenty twenty four for Donald Trump. Is networth went up three and a half billion dollars, up three and a half billion dollars. He's now worth six point one billion. This according to Forbes magazine, which always tries to get that number as low as they can get it. I don't know why, but they always try to get that Trump number lower. So if they say it's six point one billion, you can guarantee it's six point one billion. Remember the Democratic convention with that the governor of Illinois, what's his name, Pritzker? Remember him? He's like a bad looking Jackie Gleason at Pritzker, He's like an annoying Ralph kramed. This big fat Pritzker gets up at the convention and he said, take it from a real billionaire, and the audience cheered. Pritzker's worth about one billion. Trump is worth six billion. Who's the real billionaire there anyway, Hey, we'll take some calls in a minute. Eight hundred nine four to one Seawan is the number. Eight hundred nine four one Sean. Hey, follow me on on Instagram. It's Mark Simone NYC at Instagram. Oh, look at my instagram if you want to see what the Trump Christmas card looks like this year. I showed in a little video. It's on my Instagram. Mark Simone NYC at Instagram. And don't forget to check out Hannity dot com and tonight nine o'clock Fox News Channel, watch Hannity. We'll take some calls next on the Sean Hannity Show. Hey, it's Mark Simone here for Sean Hannity. Let's take some calls. Let's go to Nate in Virginia. Nate, how you doing.
Speaker 4: Good afternoon, mister Simon, thank you for taking my call. I just want to say it's for the very reasons that you and mister Moore were delineating about the economic city.
Speaker 1: I don't think we were delineating, but okay, well y'all were.
Speaker 4: Y'all were breaking it down as well.
Speaker 1: Oh that we were doing.
Speaker 4: I have reasons, the economic reasons why the Trump presidency. Uh, you know, forty seven is going to be so wonderful. And as a public school teacher, a high school teacher, I am all in favor, one in favor of the abolition of the Department of a it. And I was just wondering, if you in your talks with folks, if you've you've come across other folks like me and of the high school students sit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, you have to get rid of the federal Department of Education. Makes no sense at all. It was created by was it Jimmy Carter or somebody created it? And nineteen nineteen seventy one, Jimmy Carter, we were number one in education in the world. He created the Department of Education. We're now number seventy three in the world. It is an absolutely ridiculous thing to have a federal Department of Education. Because every state has a Department of education, every city has a department of education. You don't need this ridiculous duplication. Typical doge. That's one thing I'm sure they'll they'll take a look at. Let's go to Vicky in Michigan. Vicky, how you doing?
Speaker 7: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hello, Hey, where are you in Michigan? Pardon where are you in Michigan interlocking, Oh, very beautiful up there, upstate.
Speaker 7: Yes it is, Yeah, they of dog. Yes, they should look into the taxpayer funded slush fund that Congress has to pay for their indiscretions.
Speaker 1: Well, now, to be fair, uh, these congress people have a lot of affairs, a lot of mistresses. There's a lot of cheating, and they have like the highest percentage of philandering, cheating. They do need that slush fund.
Speaker 7: They why can't they pay for it themselves?
Speaker 1: Because I'm talking about cheating, mistresses, more stuff scanned. You wouldn't believe these congress people. They are out of control. They need, in fact, they need to increase the slush fund so much scandal. Now you sound like a very nice woman, Vicky. So I don't want to go into any detail, but I know a lot of these people in Congress. That slush fund is not even close to big enough to cover with these you had. You know, you have this Matt Gates report. He did this, he did that, he did But by the way, these are just accusations. If you actually check in to these witnesses and all that, many of them have been proven false and this and that. But you could take that report and do that on it. Just about it's sixty five percent of the people in Congress. There is a lot of stuff going on there, massive slush fund, the sexual harassment, the sexual assault, the affairs of this. That's just Washington. They are out of control. They're absolutely horrible. Oh, when we come back Miranda Divine in the next hour. She wrote the book about Joe bideniy he said earlier. You know, normally a present sixty five books about each press. Nobody will write a book, no historian, none of these people. The only two of the Joe Kanca book and the Miranda Divine book. It's at excellent, great book called The Big Guy. And Biden's done some ugly stuff in the last couple of weeks, but the ugliest stuff usually comes at the very end in the final week. So we'll ask her what's coming with Joe Biden. Will get to that next. It's Mark Simone here for Sean Hannity on The Sean Hannity Show.