Speaker 1: Sauce on the Side episode. I think we're into the eighties at this point. Sure, yeah, And I have a lot of questions. Well, one I posted asked me any things. I said, hey, post to us. Wait, no one, I asked if people could ask us anything. So we got a lot of those questions. And two does Scotti need something?
Speaker 2: I was supposed to record with him?
Speaker 1: Forgot?
Speaker 2: So I whole thing over. Sorry, yeah, sorry, oh wow, I forgot. I'm not gonna lie. He just said it's okay, So hopefully he means that.
Speaker 1: Sauce on the Side episode eighty something. I don't know exactly which one, but apparently at this moment, I have stolen Diamond away from Scott, who she was supposed to record with today. Were you guys gonna do like a Serial Killers thing?
Speaker 2: We were?
Speaker 1: Where's Andrew?
Speaker 2: There's some drama going on, I think the real Killer boys. So I don't know, but I would love to see a breakup in real time.
Speaker 1: We should host the intervention about their breakup in here, because there are a lot of big feelings floating around about you know, whose fault it is, who doesn't want to record, who does, who doesn't want to make money? Who does, and I would love to just give my opinion on all of it.
Speaker 2: Should we call him in here?
Speaker 1: Yeah maybe I don't know, but he's going to be such a crazy person about it, and Andrew's not here. Yes, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he walked off on me earlier when we tried to I tried to talk to him about.
Speaker 1: It, and now we're just gonna put him on the spot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he didn't like my opinion and so he walked away.
Speaker 1: Okay, And I think first we just need to set up like exactly what's happening in here. So I'll put him on Nate's mike, which is and we'll see where this goes. Thank God for editing.
Speaker 2: I love this.
Speaker 1: Feel like he's about coming here and throw temper tantrum. He is waiting.
Speaker 2: This should be a crossover episode.
Speaker 1: Scott, we can do a crossover episode. Come in here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll go get the stuff while you talk to Gandhi because I know the I know you're going over there and you're going to come here.
Speaker 1: I'm going to sit there, Scotty, watch your mouth. This is a classy podcast.
Speaker 3: What's she doing? What you just walk into?
Speaker 1: So you walked into we hear that there's drama going on with the serial Killers.
Speaker 3: I don't think there's drama.
Speaker 1: You don't think there's drama. Okay, and Diamond was supposed to record with you today, which is kind of weird because Andrew usually records with you. Diamond was going to he's busy this week. The whole week he's busy.
Speaker 3: He's always busy, but this week he's extra busy because the thing he's going to.
Speaker 1: This weekend, the thing he's going to, the festival.
Speaker 3: Whatever he's going. He's leaving our big.
Speaker 1: Company festival, the iHeartRadio Music festival anymore.
Speaker 3: So it's fine.
Speaker 1: You know why you don't get invited? You know what you did.
Speaker 3: I don't think I did anything.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is great. We should unpack all of this. This should totally be a crossover episode. Do you want to do that and then you can save save your energy having it's fine?
Speaker 3: But how do I record like mine?
Speaker 1: What do you mean yours?
Speaker 3: How do I do it?
Speaker 2: How do you do? What?
Speaker 1: What are you asking?
Speaker 3: Well? You're okay, so you want to do a crossover episode, that's fine, but like, how do I get the piece like to play for serial Killers?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: No, this was ra thing. This would run on both channels. Okay, so this is she's getting you serious.
Speaker 3: So welcome to serial killers.
Speaker 1: Scotty just learned what a crossover is.
Speaker 3: I know what it is, but I just thought, maybe, like I just take the piece of the cereal part and play it.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna unpack one thing out of time.
Speaker 3: That's fine, blacktaied, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, she's got milk, she's got cinnamon, tools crunch. I'm I'm letting you. No, no, I'm not touching any of this. Why because they're cinnamon in that?
Speaker 3: No, no, there's not. It's just called that. It's it's hot chocolate flavored. I don't know if I trust they do, know they do things other than cinnamon.
Speaker 1: You've poisoned me on multiple occasions. Yes you have. Okay, one thing at a time, Scott, Okay, while Diamond is running around.
Speaker 3: Their camera's on here. Yeah where that that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Okay are you okay?
Speaker 3: Why be fun of my haircut?
Speaker 1: Can you focus on one thing?
Speaker 2: First? Of all?
Speaker 1: Pills, your haircut looks like you're off the boot camp. I didn't make fun of it. I said, oh, you got a military haircut.
Speaker 3: Well, here's the thing. So I went to the barber yesterday, and you know, he gives me the same haircut every time closet it is the body shaver. But he didn't he doesn't do that anymore. But so he just started. I was like, well, wait, it's too short, and he's like, no, it's one That's what I always do. But it looked it looked insanely short this time, much shorter than you.
Speaker 1: It just looks like military style.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you've never said that before. And I get the same haircut every time.
Speaker 1: So I think I don't get the same haircut every time.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. I think it's I think it's less.
Speaker 1: Than a one diamond. We brought in the man, the world's most chaotic man. Yes, yes, he's like flipping out about seven things at one time.
Speaker 3: You should have written down everyth because I don't worry.
Speaker 1: I don't remember all of it. Okay, So first he said I made fun of his haircut. I didn't make fun of his haircut. I said, nice military haircut, did I not? You were right there?
Speaker 2: You were right there. But I think we should make fun of it.
Speaker 3: Something is off, No, I said, I think something's off, Yes, because I get the same one every time, the.
Speaker 1: Guy who shaves his whole body closet that.
Speaker 3: Once or twice, maybe once I forget.
Speaker 1: He also learned what a crossover episode.
Speaker 3: I know what it is. They did it in the eighties on all the sitcoms. I get it, but I wasn't sure. Do you play the whole episode?
Speaker 1: Your level of franticness down? Just a knock please?
Speaker 3: She does this to me everyone, No, it's you.
Speaker 1: It's the next thing that we need to unpack is should we go for the drama behind Andrew and Scott. No, that's a big one. Let's talk about why you're no longer invited to the I Art Festival.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Yes, this is good. This is good.
Speaker 1: I don't think I didn't do anything. Okay, let's talk about it.
Speaker 3: Can I just give you a little bit of background, that's what we need. Yeah. So, the iHeartRadio Music Festival has been going on for I don't know what, fifteen, sixteen years or something. At this point, it's a lot of years.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So I was there from the beginning. I was with the original crew that we had no idea what we were doing. Threw it all together, and I was there for every year until well, you know, like three years ago, because you know, there was some like divorce stuff going on and I couldn't go. So I didn't go that year.
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry that that happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is what it is. And so then last year I was available to go because you know, the custody and the kids and everything. So I didn't have my daughter that weekend, so I was able to go. It wasn't something whatever.
Speaker 1: And you want it.
Speaker 3: I did want to go, Yes, I want to go. I never didn't want to go, So so I reached out and said, hey, I am available this year, and they were like, great, you know, book the flights, you know, tell us which hotel you want and we'll put you in the hotel and everything. Great. We were so excited. Yeah, and then and then so I said, oh my god, that's awesome. Okay, you know this flight, that and the other. Oh by the way, what do you want me to do this year? The same as usual? No, no, no, well we're going to change it up a little bit this year. So this time we want you to be they call it the House of Music or something. Is that the outdoor thing on the plaza outside, you know, in the hundred degrees in Las Vegas, you know.
Speaker 1: So, I mean you were like, hey, I want to come work, and they were like, cool, we'll take care of everything, no problem. Then you were like, well, what am I going to be doing? Then they said you're going to be outside. Then you said, well.
Speaker 3: Because I've been doing this sh Then you said, oh, I'll get back to you. And then I called somebody to find out exactly what that was all about. And uh, you know, you remember I've been doing the same thing there for many many years inside the arena, I know it inside and out.
Speaker 1: Things change.
Speaker 3: I understand a thing. A lot of things change in life. Yeah, And so I then decided, I said, look, I really I love it, thank you so much, but I just I don't want to be outside for sixteen hours in one hundred degrees, going NonStop. It's just not what I really want to do.
Speaker 1: So you wanted to go to Vegas and have the princess job.
Speaker 3: I want to do what I normally did. Princess listen, listen to me and I hold on. And I wanted to say, like, I'm not above doing anything. I'll hang banners, I'll hang banners. I'll do all that stuff. I'll go get coffee. I don't care. I'm not I'm not above anything. I just I didn't want to be outside. It's an indoor the concert is an indoor thing. This was a separate event. This is a different event.
Speaker 1: It's all part of the festival.
Speaker 3: It's not it is it is whatever it is is. I didn't want to do that. I'm sorry. Okay, so you don't sell sorry. So then what I was told was are you kidding? That's those were the exact words.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: It was on it was on the phone. No, was that yeah? Oh yeah, it was in text? Are you kidding?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And I said, well, no, it's no. I just know I'm not kidding.
Speaker 1: And now you have not been invited back.
Speaker 3: I have not, and this person doesn't talk to me anymore, even though I said, look, no no hard feelings, no bad blood. I just I want to help, I really do, but I just don't want to be outside because it's like different event. That's not really what I want to do.
Speaker 1: Okay, So let's talk about all the things you could have done differently.
Speaker 3: Yeah, please, because you know I ruined everything. God forbid. I ever need a job up above, I'm never getting it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that ship sailed years ago, years, like years, last year, maybe decades ago. You were going to be a higher up here?
Speaker 3: Is that a higher up? Could be like an events guy or something, could you? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, so what if if you are asking me what I would have done? It's as long as we want to go on, We're going to get to your stupid cereal. Okay, I'm going to do this crossover.
Speaker 3: Okay, please please, I'm sorry. I wanted to do so.
Speaker 1: Understand why you're divorced.
Speaker 3: Anyway, you had a big hand in it.
Speaker 1: I had a small hand in it. My hands are very tiny. Anyway, are you drinking coke into a microphone? Yeah, you're gonna burp too.
Speaker 3: I promise him that that's only with PEPSI.
Speaker 1: Okay, anyway, I think this is where I think you went wrong. You reached out to them and you were like, hey, I want to come. They said, cool, we're going to take care of your hotel, your flight's you picked a hotel, you could have picked a really nice hotel, doesn't matter. They're going to take care of it. Then you're like, okay, I'm so excited. To work, but wait, what's my job? And then when they told you didn't like your job, that's where you could have done something differently. You could have come up with other reasons why you cannot be outside in the heat for sixteen hours, Like I'm old as fuck, I will die, I'm out the side, what I'm white, I won't burn, you know, like there are a lot of things. I have a bad knee. You always have a bad somebody part. What's hurting right now? I have a bad back. I can't stand outside for sixteen hours? How could I make myself useful inside? Because of all of my physical ailments and my age?
Speaker 3: First of all, f you second about looking back on it, now, I agree with you. That was what I did was not the proper avenue, right.
Speaker 1: I tell you all the time, you're too honest for your own good. I should have sometimes you just need a little tacked class.
Speaker 3: Maybe I should have just sucked it up and said okay, because looking back, no, yeah.
Speaker 1: I could have said I need I would love to be there. I really want to help. Here's where I'm going to be most useful. Here's where I can't do it. But just to be like ew, no, I'm not working outside. Stick.
Speaker 3: That's not really It's not really how it did it? I said.
Speaker 1: I wrote back and asked, are you kidding? Obviously you said something crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just said I really would rather not be outside all day. That's pretty much what you.
Speaker 1: Just should have followed it up with, like a medical excuse or something. I'm not saying that you're wrong to not want to be outside at all.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: You're the OG, You've been there for a long time. You feel like you've earned the right to be inside. I just think that, you know, sometimes that team can be a little temperamental with who they're inviting, what you're doing when you're there, So knowing that for you to just be like, yeah, I don't want to work outside, what did you think was gonna happen? Can you stop consuming things while you're on a microphone?
Speaker 3: I figured maybe they'd say, oh, okay, well then you know you can do X instead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how did that work out? It didn't, right, Diamond.
Speaker 2: I will tell you the same thing that I told him when he initially told me about this last year. I said, you're a lunatic, because how do you reach out and say, hey, I want to work and then they give you something to do to this.
Speaker 3: I just assumed i'd be doing the same thing I did for twelve years.
Speaker 1: But you can't assume anything. And as you know, change happens all the time. Yeah, maybe that's maybe this is the other thing to unpack with you, Scott, and change is not good. What just happened to you?
Speaker 3: I can't stand the watch keeps doing things and keep its vibrating. I hate it. I don't know how to shut it off. God, I hate dealing with.
Speaker 1: You is like having an unruly puppy.
Speaker 3: I just just see next to me and it won't stop. Now my phone is the whole thing. I can't go.
Speaker 2: Please save me.
Speaker 1: We'll be done with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why did we do this?
Speaker 3: I don't know why you call me in.
Speaker 1: Here because you're freaking out in the other rooms to.
Speaker 3: Do a shit show. No, it's just asking Diamond, like, oh, I guess we're not going to record to it, which is fine because I know you have things going on, and I because I appreciate you helping me out because otherwise there wasn't gonna be an episode on Monday, and it would have been an issue for me. I would have done it myself, I guess.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So then that brings us to our third thing that's going on with you, And it's kind of sad that we don't have Andrew here because I know Andrew has a lot of things to say.
Speaker 3: If Andrew came in, I would walk out.
Speaker 1: I just seems that there's no drama.
Speaker 3: I just don't want to I just don't want to deal with it because what's.
Speaker 2: Going on me?
Speaker 1: Okay, what's going on with you?
Speaker 3: And Andrew in a nutshell? For probably two or three years already, he's been trying to put together this live show.
Speaker 1: So how exciting?
Speaker 3: So exciting. So what we were supposed to do like two years ago, probably already when did Caroline's close? Is it? Like it's been a while on, way a while, so we were we were all set to like do a live show there. We've talked about this before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I think it's really cool.
Speaker 3: I think it's cool.
Speaker 1: A lot of podcasts do it.
Speaker 3: I do think it's cool as well. Okay, I wasn't into.
Speaker 1: It, and you're not into that, you're not into working outside.
Speaker 3: Okay, So now he sends out this text, Hey, there, maybe take a look at one of these dates because we have the opportunity to do I'm doing it with all the podcasts to do a live show at the library, whatever the hell it's called. I don't know, someplace downtown. I don't know. And and again I said, Andrew, I really don't think so. I just don't see it. Why I don't see it?
Speaker 1: Okay, well why don't you see it? And I'm not I'm not taking aside and just hear from you why you don't see it? Because we know why he does see it. There's finance involved. He wants you to make some money.
Speaker 3: He wants some money. He wants the money. He doesn't also thinks.
Speaker 1: It's cool to produce a live event and you can add that to your portfolio.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he doesn't care if we give the listeners crap. He just wants the money.
Speaker 1: Why would you give the listeners crap? Because Kevin, are you hearing any of this?
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 3: I don't think that our podcast translates into a live stage show. So here's what we do in case anyone listening to the Sauce on the Side podcast right now does not know of the Serial Killers. Hi, I'm Scotty be half of the Serial Killers podcast, that's cereal with a sea. We don't kill people. We eat cereal. So what it is is, for fifteen minutes, we get three cereals, one new one and two other random ones, and we sit there and we eat it and we taste it, we talk about it and we decide, you know what, we rate it on taste and whatever and whether you should try it or not. And that's what we do for fifteen minutes. We sit and we eat three cereals. So that's what he wants to do for forty five minutes on stage in front of people that may or may not even know what the show is all about.
Speaker 1: And don't I think if they bought tickets they know what the show is about.
Speaker 3: I don't you think.
Speaker 1: Some random person is going to say you and Andrew and two bowls of cereal where it says serial killers, and they're gonna be like that looks good. Let me just go to that.
Speaker 3: Yes, I do?
Speaker 1: Are you insane?
Speaker 3: I'm not?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: I think that people There are people that come from New York City on vacation and they walk around looking for things to do. No doubt that this will be posted on some sites somewhere we'll people like, oh, let me see what to do on Friday night. Oh this looks interesting, let me just buy tickets for it. It's cereal. I like cereal. Let's see what it's all about. And then they're like, what is this? I don't understand. This is stupid, especially when there's going to be when it was going to be at a comedy show. Even more so, we're not funny. We just sit there and eat cereal.
Speaker 1: I find need to be a clown.
Speaker 3: You know, so random off the streets and they're going to be like, what is this? I want my money back, and they're gonna throw tomatoes.
Speaker 1: What decade is this?
Speaker 2: Literally?
Speaker 1: Roman Colisseum, Who's still tomatoes? So you shut it down because in your head you believe it's going to somehow get filled with people who have no concept of what the serial killers are, but they bought tickets to see the serial.
Speaker 3: Killers say a handful, yeah, a handful. Well it's a small venue anyway. So they're like, five people, it's some kind of murder mystery show where we eat cereal.
Speaker 2: Well not if it's spelled cereal.
Speaker 1: And then the two of you, I know you ever do that? What would you ever see a show listed somewhere and just be like, well this looks interesting, let me go, or would you look into who is this? What is the show going to be about?
Speaker 3: But not everybody is as smart as the three of us.
Speaker 2: I mean, put me in with you.
Speaker 3: What I just I can't. I just don't see the vision of us sitting on stage eating cereal and being like, okay, but your what's your favorite cereal out there?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Two? Can'ts Sam?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I see your T shirt like, I don't understand what is wrong with that? I get it, I don't understand.
Speaker 2: Can I can? I say? Let me let me poke holes in this?
Speaker 3: Please? I look, convince me. I would love to.
Speaker 2: I tried to earlier, and you walked out on me because.
Speaker 3: You were berating me. Because I know Andrew got in your head. I could hear it, I could hear it.
Speaker 2: I can't. I wish that Andrew had that much got in your head.
Speaker 1: He'd be trying.
Speaker 2: But you can't know. Uh So I'll stand up for Andrew at this point because I agree with him.
Speaker 3: Of course.
Speaker 2: You literally your excuse for everything is single dad, don't have any money, single dad. I'm sure that single dad. I need more money, single dad.
Speaker 3: Money. It's not all about money. I'm not going to sit there and embarrass myself.
Speaker 2: There's literally a lot of sorry. Literally every at least once or twice a week, you talk about the fact that you talk about money or lack thereof, right, So, like you're giving an opportunity to potentially not even just grow your show that you've worked so hard on for at least what five years now, you guys consistent six years now? You have the opportunity. That's insane. You have the opportunity to make money and just see where something goes. Are you not excited for a new experience? At the very least you want to try something new?
Speaker 3: Nowadays, these things wind up all over the internet. Here I hear, who's this idiot?
Speaker 2: I like, I wonder you so scared of you literally have footage of yourself online being a lunatic. Somebody is already saying that.
Speaker 3: I know, I understand that.
Speaker 1: But you choke down a banana like it's the biggest dick ever constantly it's on camera.
Speaker 3: For that I should be on only fans. I'm making that kind of money.
Speaker 1: I have been telling you this for quite some time.
Speaker 2: That he's scared of that too.
Speaker 3: Kids. I can't do he said.
Speaker 1: If he got an only fans page, his kids would be taken. One of them is a full adult. I don't know who's gonna come kiss Ashley.
Speaker 3: She won't talk to you anymore. She made fun of me. I did mention it to her. She's like, Dad, you're not doing that.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm just she said, Dad. It started with Dad.
Speaker 2: You're the dad.
Speaker 1: You can do what you want. What's fine.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't do that.
Speaker 1: That's nice of you. But you do plenty of stuff and say plenty of stuff on the air with our show, including but not limited to, fucking ted e bar carving a hole and disgusting doing whatever happened with the when you nearly cut yourself to death, whatever.
Speaker 3: Happens, like all the things I spoke about in the room.
Speaker 1: You've definitely talked about ted ebear on the air. You've talked about so many things that are going to be far worse if people were to just isolate it. Then you and Andrew getting up there and actually giving it a shot at something that I think you would be very good at. I think you guys would be entertaining.
Speaker 3: But you don't really you don't really give it a shot in New York City. That's not a shot.
Speaker 2: Yes, you do, of course, I just.
Speaker 3: I don't want to look like a moron. I know I do all the time.
Speaker 1: I literally military haircut.
Speaker 2: Literally, you literally wrapped your leg up for like a month when it was just a scrape.
Speaker 3: Look at.
Speaker 1: What you're disgusting. I don't know why she was so close to my phone because.
Speaker 2: You literally you were acting as if you broke your leg. It's not that serious. Okay.
Speaker 1: Crutches ready, literally ready now, because he has three pairs of crutches at his house just in case and should anyone need it. And we are getting far away from what Diamond was saying, So Diamond back to your point. Scott talks all the time about being a single dad and needing more money comes along.
Speaker 3: I'd rather do a bunch of instacarts over the weekend, that is, Okay.
Speaker 1: What would make you feel comfortable doing the show? What do you think you need to work on?
Speaker 3: I've told Andrew I would feel comfortable if this show was exclusively our listeners. Only listeners to our show with some kind of special code could buy tickets for this.
Speaker 1: Okay, why don't you just do that.
Speaker 3: Then I don't know how to do that.
Speaker 1: He knows how to do that.
Speaker 3: Okay, there are ways to do that.
Speaker 1: It is a small venue, so I think it maybe holds like a hundred people, and I think you guys could easily fill one hundred people between your podcasts and even the big show. Who of people who want to come out and see what you guys have to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you guys can't come because you'll make fun. You'll make fun forever.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 1: I don't happening either way, So keep me out or don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't really care that much about you.
Speaker 3: Okay, look I don't.
Speaker 1: I was going to show up and clapp are really loud for you whilst making fun.
Speaker 3: I guess maybe you can convince me, but I just don't see the vision. I don't see it because, as you'll see in a few moments when we eat the cereal, that's literally what it is.
Speaker 1: But don't you guys also have bull chat where you talk about other things we do?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so why couldn't it be serial killers and bull Chat. We're gonna get up there and talk about stuff.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess it could, but like who in my mind. I'm like, who the fuck wants to pay and watch this? Why would anybody want to see and watch this?
Speaker 1: Stop insulting your bass here, first of all, because there are plenty of people who listen to this consistently. You guys were up for an iHeart Award.
Speaker 3: We were, so we didn't win.
Speaker 1: I know that's okay, but you were still nominated and that's important. Yeah, you have to just stop like defeating yourself before you even try. You can't quit before you try.
Speaker 3: I understand.
Speaker 1: I think you have a good time.
Speaker 3: No, I mean you're probably right. I just think much lower of myself than I should I suppose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you can't drag someone else down with you in that defeat a statitude.
Speaker 3: But if I don't want to do it, then I don't have to.
Speaker 1: But if you got no, of course you don't have to. But if you guys can do a bowl chat and a serial killer thing, and maybe you have somebody open for you, so you're giving them an actual show.
Speaker 3: I mean, somebody worse than us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it'll be hard to find. We'll find them.
Speaker 3: You could do it, is it worse than you?
Speaker 1: I would shine like a diamond, which, by the way. What a fun way to announce I am doing a live show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, and just got them all lined up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm doing one. I'm super excited about it. I and I know everybody's different, but I'm not nervous at all about just failing in front of people. I do it all the time. We all do it all the time, you know that.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, but for the most part, we do it here. We don't do it in front of a giant crowd of people who are like to the show. But I haven't seen I have no Look, I've said it for my entire radio career. I have no problem sitting here and talking to ten million people. Don't care.
Speaker 1: It doesn't do it because you don't see them.
Speaker 3: It doesn't phaze me whatsoever. But when when when there's one hundred people in front of me and I'm trying to perform, I just I just automatically assume that I'm gonna fuck it up. And I just don't like that feeling. Okay, I've been like that most of my life.
Speaker 1: Oh what about this? What if I invited you guys to be part of my live show, would you do that? I'm not gonna pay you anything. Because you don't care about money.
Speaker 3: First of all, of course I care about money.
Speaker 2: Oh now, now this you see.
Speaker 3: No, but I'm not just gonna do anything for money. Okay, that was a good show in the eighties, by the way, Fred Travellina hosted it.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, we don't care.
Speaker 1: Get out of here. I don't know what you're saying, but it sounds.
Speaker 3: Gahow in the eighties anyway, Scott, Yeah.
Speaker 1: There are a lot of people staring into the windows at us right now, which I wish we could just ban because it's always so strange. And then I understand we've said this so many times. Why at the Zoo it says do not tap on glass. Could you imagine if they started tapping right now? If I was Gorilla, I'd break that shit.
Speaker 3: Cooper did that yesterday to a kit and I'm like, please, don't tap on it and she was like, oh Katie, and it was just sleeping. I'm like, Cooper, why would you do that?
Speaker 1: You're raising Elmira.
Speaker 2: Love it.
Speaker 1: Squeeze it anyway. So if I okay, so I'm gonna have a show, I don't know what we're gonna talk.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't really want to figure it out, because it'll be you'll have something where you'll make fun of me the whole thing, and I just don't want.
Speaker 2: To Okay, so let's end this. I can't do it anymore. And I know that if someone is listening, they're probably over him. So you don't want the opportunity to grow. You don't want the opportunity to do something new, and you don't want the opportunity to make more money. Why would Andrew continue to do a podcast with you?
Speaker 1: Is that where we're at? Are you guys breaking up?
Speaker 3: It's possible. I don't know. I mean, he could never record because he's so busy with everything that, you know what. And I think that's that's an annoying part for me. Is I understand that he's a busy dude, but anytime I ask him the records, I can't. I can't like this whole week, can't, can't, can't. So he's like, we'll have to have a bye week. Like, no, I'm not gonna not do a podcast. Okay, So I guess this is it. So that's that's wonderful. Yeah, thank you for this.
Speaker 1: You're so welcome for this opportunity. Even though you wouldn't share a stage with me, which is like totally kind.
Speaker 3: Tell me what I know. I just like to know what I would do on stage with you.
Speaker 1: Well, I would if you guys were there, I'd probably have you open and you guys do your little serial Killers bowl chat stuff. Let people have a nice gander at my buddies, Scotty and Andrew, and I think people would appreciate it because you are from the show and you're fun, and you guys could just start it off, kick it off, and then we'll go from there.
Speaker 3: We'll see. Look, I'll never say never to almost anything.
Speaker 1: You said never numerous times to everything that we've brought up.
Speaker 3: I never gonna do this, but I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 1: I don't like change, and I'm not gonna be outside. Okay you just said no. Yeah, Okay, fine, Diamond's already over this.
Speaker 2: I'm over it over Scott Cereal, Yes, but only if you promise not to annoy me.
Speaker 3: I'm trying not to.
Speaker 1: That promise has already been broken because Okay, I'm gonna get it together. Okay, she's gonna get it together. I actually did, because this went in a completely different direction than we had planned. I had actually asked people a bunch of asked me anything questions. Well, I told them to ask us, ask me anything questions. You want to for some of these? Sure, okay, I think they're kind of fun or any.
Speaker 3: Other actually for me?
Speaker 1: No, why is it?
Speaker 3: I don't know how that works. I don't know what you're doing.
Speaker 1: So you post on he's dropping dropped the cup. This is incredibly disjointed. Can you just focus?
Speaker 2: Is that? Okay?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean the podcast mashup like I'm trying to do mine, you're trying to do yours. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: It really wouldn't be if you didn't make it crazy. Go on, are you ready? Do you know what? And ask me anything?
Speaker 3: Is it's in this it's in the name.
Speaker 1: Yes, people ask us and we answer okay, Diamond, these are going to be for you too. Hm.
Speaker 3: No, it's fun. We like the sound effects.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh they like the sound Well, why don't you put up by the microphone? Then I just felt like that's so much editing, so much editing.
Speaker 3: Who edits this?
Speaker 2: Me? Oh, that's another thing. He doesn't edit his own podcasts.
Speaker 3: There is no editing. We don't edit our podcast every time. First of all, don't be a dick, dude. I used to. I used to edit them, and then and then we decided that we don't need to edit it because we don't mess up.
Speaker 1: Listen, we don't mess up. But there's stuff that is said in here that if it gets out, will get us fired.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, we're just eat cereal. So there's nothing that we could say or do that would really mess us up, So we don't edit it anymore. Okay, Well, I used to take out the breaths and stuff like that. I was hardcore.
Speaker 1: That's insane. Yeah, okay, so let's get to the first ask me anything? Are you ready?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we can't pour the milk yet because they don't get soggy.
Speaker 2: Go.
Speaker 1: No, we're not going to. I'm gonna We're gonna do and ask me anything. You are an incredibly difficult partner.
Speaker 3: I didn't do anything I'm listening doing. Every time I poorn cereal here, I thought we were just shut up.
Speaker 1: Just answer this question, how do you keep your political beliefs off the air?
Speaker 3: Well, well, Scott, I don't talk politics. That's how I just don't. I don't talk really to anybody about it ever. So that's how I keep it off the air because I don't bring it up.
Speaker 2: Okay, Diamond, Well, my mic is I don't control turning my mic on and off.
Speaker 1: So if your mic was on the entire show, how would you control it? Would you control it? Do you feel you should control it?
Speaker 2: I don't think that I am in a space to not talk about politics. Politics is in almost every conversation that I have, whether the other people talking to me realize it or not. So I don't think I would be able to control it. I'd just say what I had to say, Okay, And yeah, I mean we say it on here all the time.
Speaker 1: We don't keep it off of this podcast. We're very, very transparent.
Speaker 3: That's why I love being a part of this show, the Big Show, because it's not something we talk about on the air. Yeah, and I think people need an escape from that. And even in my personal life, it's just it's not something that I'm like about because I don't let it get to.
Speaker 1: Me like that your white male, So it doesn't in a lot of ways get to you in certain ways that it would get to people well because of a different race or a different sex.
Speaker 3: I agree with you, but my theory is Once what's done is done, there's not a whole lot you can do about it. For a couple of years.
Speaker 1: There's a defeatists. I don't think that's true. But I will say this the way I keep my politics off the air, which a lot of people would disagree that I do that apparently, I have a podcast where I can say what I want to say when I want to say it. Because to Scott's point, we have been told that this show or not this show. I'm sorry that the Big Show is supposed to be escape for people, that it's supposed to be fun and lighthearted, and we're not going down this road of darkness. This is what we do. This is what you have signed up to do. So if you can't do it, then that's something we should think about. Also, here have a podcast and go shut up. I mean, I don't think anybody would ever be surprised about where I fall in all of this. I think that we are getting to a point in our society where staying quiet anymore, I think is going to be a terrible option. I'm not gonna say it's not an option, because people can always choose to stay silent, but I do think that We're at a point where silence is complicity to a lot of really horrible things that are going on, not just here in the country, but across the world. And at some point, if we are still alive to look back, which side of it do you want to be on? I would like to think I was on the side that said, Hey, what the fuck? This is not cool, Please let's stop doing this. So I guess we keep it off the air as much as we can because we're supposed to. That's how Yeah, good times, Timon looks so mad right now?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'm just thinking what are you thinking about? Just you can say it just about the fact that, like I said, it's in every conversation for.
Speaker 1: Me, right, it's woven into your fabric.
Speaker 2: Yes, because I am.
Speaker 1: A minority, you do come from an immigrant family, you are a woman much like myself. So a lot of the things that people can easily sit back and be like, I just don't get it involved. Well, you don't have to get involved because it doesn't impact you. But it doesn't impact us, right, and it is different.
Speaker 3: So I just I mean, I roll my eyes a lot, but I don't I don't let it consume care.
Speaker 1: I would love to like be in a position where I could say I don't let it consume my life. But if you are looking at a population of people who are being sent away just because of certain characteristics, they look a certain way, they talk a certain way, apparently you're allowed to just like rope people up because they have accents, now, which is insanity. It does impact me and my family and my friends, and it does. So it must be nice to be in a position where you can be like, oh, I choose not to care, but I personally can't.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 1: I know you just said, I roll my eyes, but I don't let it affect I care a lot.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to let it consume my life. That's all.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, cool? Will you be doing another art show? Yes? I will at some point, you do.
Speaker 2: That was so much fun.
Speaker 1: I'm so glad you guys had it time. But okay, so let's talk about that for one second, Scott. That was my shot rolling the dice in New York City and it went really well.
Speaker 3: It did.
Speaker 1: That could be what happens with you guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it could be sure.
Speaker 1: It probably would be. Okay, just okay, what if yes, it goes away. Diamond, Andrew and myself think it would go and it goes.
Speaker 3: Really well, then that would be great. Then then more to come. I guess that you have.
Speaker 1: To try it. Sure, so is this Are you agreeing to it?
Speaker 3: I'm saying at some point we probably need to try that.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh wow, we're making We're making. We're rolling the ball. The ball is rolling.
Speaker 1: She's excited. Okay, I'll ask just one more question. Oh, this is kind of a good one, and then we can get to it and we'll do a bunch of these because I saved all of them. We'll do them on the next episode or an episode in the future. Because guess who's gonna be on the next one? Who my voice Sebastian and David from Jeter.
Speaker 2: I'm excited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm very excited for you to meet them. They're a good time twins. Not sure you'll be able to tell the difference in their voices, so I will have to figure that out. I told them, I was like, I'm going to give one of you a bell and one of you a horn, and when you want to answer, that's how you're going to chime in. But anyway, okay, long term goals. What is one long term goal of yours. We'll start with.
Speaker 3: You, so I don't want to go first.
Speaker 1: Why, I mean, okay, you are fucking difficult.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, a long term goal. I just want to be happy and healthy and successful and take take care of my kids and be happy in life. That's all. I want to wake up every morning and smile. That's it. I just want to be I want to be a happy dude with happy kids and just live a good life. I don't need to be rich or extravagant or anything like that. I just want to I just want to not have the pressure of I don't know money, I guess.
Speaker 1: The grind, yeah, all of that.
Speaker 3: I mean, look, I'm a divorced dat of two that lives paycheck to paycheck, but I make it work and and I'm happy. And I mean a little bit more money'd be nice, like you know, from a live podcast, that'd be cool. But I just I just want to be happy. That's it. Everybody he wants to be happy. I hate being stressed out in life. So you know, oh no, the taxes are due, you know, like I just wish I didn't have to deal with that. Yeah, but otherwise, I'm I'm in a pretty good space right now. So but long term, I just want to you know, live happily ever after like everybody else. I guess.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I will accept that kind of vague. But that's fine. It is very vague, Diamond. Do you have a long time goal? Long term goal?
Speaker 2: I should say, I've been thinking about this more lately. I think I want to start a business. I just don't know, like nothing has come to me that actually feels like it makes sense yet. Okay, but yeah, I want I want to build something that could outlive me and like grow, you know what I mean. I've been thinking about it, but it hasn't come to me, like I said, so I don't I can't get specific because I don't know what it is yet. But I would love to, like, you know, have a hand in something that's like bigger than me and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, ye, like a business. Yeah, not necessarily, because you could do like volunteer stuff that's definitely bigger.
Speaker 2: Tried that Ugh, not that go for you. I mean I like volunteering. I love giving back to people and stuff like that. But you know, sometimes it's always that that one lowse situation where someone's not grateful and you're like, hey, you know, okay, yeah, maybe I need to work on myself so that I don't snap, because I've done it before.
Speaker 1: So don't snap.
Speaker 3: That an important art.
Speaker 2: You've been on the other side of that, home boy?
Speaker 1: Is he still blocked on your Instagram?
Speaker 2: No, he's I unblocked him, but I still haven't followed him. Such a journey, Yeah, you know. I mean that's.
Speaker 1: Another topic for another episode. All right, we will unpack that one next time. Long term goal for me, if I'm going to say two years from now, I want to put this into the universe within the next two years. I would like to have done the live show for the podcast, maybe one, maybe more. I would like to have had another art show. I would like to have launched the first event with the business that I've been working on for a long time. And and I would like to do my little stand up routine that I've also been working on for a long time. Those are the four things that I would like to do in the next two years.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: What's the fifth?
Speaker 3: I think that you would like to see me finally get a tattoo.
Speaker 1: I'm not my goal, Oh my god, you and this dang tattoo. He is diamond. This man was like all about it A year a r I am a year ago. He was like, I want to do this, So what did I do? I reached out to my friends who are part of inc, which is like, if you're gonna get tattooed anywhere, you want to go to the team at Ink. Yeah, the magazine, the freaking flagship store that's here in New York City. I reached out to them. My art show was there.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: I reached out to them and they were like, absolutely, gung ho, let's do this. This was a year ago. Have they come in No, No, because some city keeps kicking the can down the road. And they even said, hey, let's put you with some artist. Because he's like, I don't know about the design. I don't know. I just have to come up with a design and then I'll do it. So we said, okay, cool, here are a couple of artists. Why don't you work with them. They actually sent him some design. She's like, no, now that I'm looking at it looks weird. I don't know if I want to do it. How long are we going to play this game?
Speaker 3: I just look, you're going to put something on your body, you need to love it. There are a lot of people out there.
Speaker 1: I know you you pull a lot on your body that you didn't.
Speaker 3: Love, you haven't washed off. There's a lot of people. There's a lot of people out there that have tattoos on them that they don't like or they regret getting it. And I don't ever want to be that way. I want to say, yes, I love that so far, nothing that I've seen, I mean, I have the idea, but I see I don't think that ething is going to work anymore, you know how I want to have the names.
Speaker 1: All of us told you the thing wasn't going to work. Yeah, it looks weird connected by the E.
Speaker 3: It does look weird, But that was my dream. So that's but that was the dream that I had, and that's what you know. It was great, but apparently it just can't really work.
Speaker 1: But there are artists that could like overlay the two names so that it looks like a beautiful design, or it looks very clearly like Ashley and Cooper, or it looks like something completely different. You just have to talk to them.
Speaker 3: Well, I know, I don't know what to do.
Speaker 1: You talk to them?
Speaker 2: What I mean?
Speaker 1: I just told you, how do you talk to someone? Get on my foot? Yes, I'm in.
Speaker 2: I think that we are worrying about the wrong thing. It's not the design. Okay, he's gonna pick something, he's gonna love it, and then that needle is gonna start buzzing. He's gonna back out.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm not going to back out.
Speaker 2: Gonna happen.
Speaker 3: No, I won't pack it. I'm gonna be really frightened, but I'm not going to back out. Okay, like I've been, I've been kicking to give get my blood, taking can down the road for six months, already doing your blood work. I had physical six months ago and I just like I want to do it. I hate it.
Speaker 1: Don't eat well. You don't need one for another six months.
Speaker 3: Do you know I had never got it. I didn't get it done. I got in my physical, gave a description for the blood work, and I haven't told the Sember thirty.
Speaker 1: One of the most important parts of your physical.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm trying to eat well. I know, I'm just trying to trying to mess with you.
Speaker 1: I literally watched you the other day like a house just the cream inside of the cake. I don't know what you're talking about right now.
Speaker 3: Look, I'm trying to fool I'm trying to fool it.
Speaker 1: Yes, talk to it, talk to your blood. I'm sure you will trick it.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: This is super exciting. So we need to get Scott some ideas for Ashley and Cooper and the tattoo that he wants on his arm and some capacity. Please feel free send these ideas. We also have tattoo artists who are ready and willing and waiting just to work with you.
Speaker 3: To be simple, I just want those bold block letters right here. That's literally it like. It doesn't need to be anything fancy like that font that I sent you. That's really all I want.
Speaker 1: Okay, So just what you just want? The two names?
Speaker 2: That's it?
Speaker 1: Not even connected?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean if there's some if there's some cool way to connect it, sure, but.
Speaker 1: There are you have to talk to the artist. Oh my god, I'm connect the two names.
Speaker 3: I like, what else? Do want? What I was supposed to say, I.
Speaker 1: Sent you the names of artists. All you have to do is reach out to them.
Speaker 2: He wants an assistant, No, I don't. I just wanted somebody to do everything.
Speaker 1: You want someone else to send the emails and say sorry, Scott can't work outside today. Yep, can we get to the stupid cereal? So it's actually a crossover episode.
Speaker 3: Done with it, don't you do it?
Speaker 1: What is this? What's this one that you just poured?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 3: Anyway, what this is is Diamond's been begging me to open this for weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks.
Speaker 1: It looks like rabbit food, it does.
Speaker 2: It's granola from Purely Elizabeth, which is a granola company that I really like their flavors. Yes, everything tastes like cookies and like real dessert. So they have a chocolate chip cookie one which is really good.
Speaker 1: Is there cinnamon in this? Because I just sniffed it smells like there.
Speaker 2: Is sugar, Honey, I see it.
Speaker 1: I don't think salt.
Speaker 3: Salt. First of all, you don't die from cinnamon. You just hate it.
Speaker 2: But don't make her? Are you crazy? You don't want to do anything you don't want to do.
Speaker 3: I don't think there's cinnamon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so, Scott.
Speaker 1: My nose does not lie to me.
Speaker 3: I know that, Sam, I don't think I don't.
Speaker 1: It took me a second to can Sam. Let's see, let's see cinnamon, cinnamon before this EA salt.
Speaker 2: By the way, no, don't make her do that. I think everything has cinnamon in it though.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fine.
Speaker 3: Crunch doesn't even though it's in the title.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll happily watch the two of you try it. And I told you, I told you. He tries to poison me repeatedly.
Speaker 3: It's poison.
Speaker 1: It's poisoned. Don't feel bad. I don't want to eat it. Oh I hate milk, Okay, diamond has too much milk that.
Speaker 2: This whole podcast is milk is disgusting.
Speaker 3: By the way, wait, what we're trying to get a spot.
Speaker 1: You ever want to watch some videos? Go watch milking cows and what happens over there.
Speaker 3: Anyway, what I've seen that I watch the fair.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of plus I know it's difference.
Speaker 2: What's up with the pen?
Speaker 1: What do you have a pin to rate it?
Speaker 3: Because I got to write down the rating?
Speaker 1: Okay, So what is the cereal called?
Speaker 3: It's purely Elizabeth.
Speaker 1: What's the flavor recipe? Number nine? Chocolate sea salt with cocoa clusters.
Speaker 3: Okay, so now you people on the Sauce on the Side podcast. What we do on Cereal Killers is we try the cereal and then we give it up to a five bowl rating, so it's one through five bowls. Spoons are half a bowl. You're ready, I'm ready, okay, Diamond. I don't smell the cinnamon.
Speaker 1: You smelled it immediately.
Speaker 2: Mm hm.
Speaker 3: I do taste it though.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: You love it. Diamond loves it. What do you think?
Speaker 3: I think it's alright. It's granola. It's basically a busted up granola bar.
Speaker 1: Do you talk with your mouthful Cereal Killers?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we do. Oh god, people eat and okay fine, mm hmmm. I do like it. It's chocolate, not quite as sweet as I would like because I think that's the salt kind of canceling out there.
Speaker 1: M hmm.
Speaker 3: I would give this three bowls out of five.
Speaker 2: I'll give it three and a half.
Speaker 1: Wow, Diamond said she really liked it. You loved it, and you only give it three and a half, okay, because the milk is.
Speaker 2: Killing it for me.
Speaker 3: Well, what do you usually eat cereal.
Speaker 2: With dry in the mouth? Ice cream? What I or my yogurt? I'll put cereal. This is granola. Clearly I'm eating go ahead, go ahead, this is granola, so clearly in my head I eat it with my yogurt. But hmm, I put real cereal in my in my yogurt if I want a little pizzz.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, So you guys, so he liked it, you really liked it. I gave it three bowls, you gave it three and a half. What's a five bowl cereal?
Speaker 3: Lucky Charms? Cow chocula? It's got to be sugar. What the hell's a cocoa crisp, isn't it cocorisp Cocoa crispies? Whatever, coco pebbles. I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Pebbles.
Speaker 3: Well, yes, they are the pebbles. Five bowls all day.
Speaker 1: Cookie crisp girl myself, like old.
Speaker 3: School with the cookie crook, or like the newer one with the crazy what's the new one? I don't know?
Speaker 1: Is the same recipe?
Speaker 2: Care?
Speaker 3: It's not. Actually so when you were a child, it was made by Ralston Purina. That was the checkerboard, and now they only make dog food. They sold it off and now General Mills makes it. So it is slightly different from when we were children.
Speaker 2: But okay, next, let's go.
Speaker 3: You're the person in the audience that is not going to give a shit about what we're saying, and I'm gonna be like, uh uh okay, and I don't have a comeback for that.
Speaker 2: No, you just say okay and we're moving on.
Speaker 3: Great, but you're not gonna tell me what we're doing. This is my live show, Okay, so.
Speaker 2: Then say that.
Speaker 1: He see, look at you, You've already got a comeback for the hecklers.
Speaker 3: I don't want hecklers.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's gonna happen. Okay, We're heck with you right now. Every day we heck you.
Speaker 3: Ingredients what is this? Okay, cinnamon toast crunch, Mexican style hot chocolate. It's brand new, it's seasonal. It's a limited edition from General Mills. It is cinnamon toa's crunch. But they've had ones in the past that don't have cinnamon.
Speaker 1: But I'm pretty sure Mexican hot chocolate specifically has cinnamon and it doesn't have read Those ingredients.
Speaker 3: Whole grain wheat, sugar, rice flour, canola and or sunflower oil, fructose cocoa processed with alkali multidextrin, dextros.
Speaker 1: Cinnamon, yeah, salt and other things.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know why you try to lie to me about the shit. Man.
Speaker 2: Also, I don't think we should ever read the ingredients again.
Speaker 1: I know of those things were lad made, not so much milk. Open it, yeah, buy the mic Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it smells nice. Smells like hot chocolate. It smells like the hot chocolate powder.
Speaker 1: Smell it right by the microphone.
Speaker 3: Man, it smells like the Swiss miss right out the packet.
Speaker 2: You're gonna give me this, okay, just a little, because then you put I'm gonna put my own I'm putting my own milk in. Okay.
Speaker 3: Now they have chocolate toast crunch. They've had chocolate toast crunch, So this is I guess, I don't know a little. It was supposed to be spicier.
Speaker 1: I guess right, I do not know.
Speaker 3: Well, Mexican hot chocolate has a little bit of a kick done.
Speaker 1: It from cinnamon?
Speaker 3: Is it cinnamon?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Not that tagine stuff. What you know, what is spicy stuff? Isn't what they put in drinks.
Speaker 1: Spicy things, Yeah, like a margarita or something, because it's kind of like a salty, like a seasoned salt. I don't know if you put it in hot chocolate maybe maybe.
Speaker 3: I mean it smells great, nervous.
Speaker 1: Okay, and they're tasting.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't see the same level of excitement I did for the purely Elizabeth uh Sea salt things.
Speaker 3: I mean, you definitely get the cinnamon, There's no doubt about it. You would hate this, Okay. It's not the amount of cinnamon as cinnamon toast crunch, but it is a cinnamon.
Speaker 1: Okay, diamond easier to chew.
Speaker 2: I think that this is a four.
Speaker 1: Oh, she likes this more.
Speaker 2: The other one is granola is very like hard to chew sometimes, you know, I'm very conscious, you know this easy? Yeah, I'm feeling this one a lot.
Speaker 3: Of chocolate, and I was just gonna say this is not enough chocolate for me. Maybe. I think the cinnamon kind of cancels out a little bit. The chocolate cinnamon toast crunch I probably like better than this. I'm many of the three bowls in.
Speaker 2: His boom, and it has potential to change the color of the milk.
Speaker 3: Well a little bit right down, yeah, because of chocolate.
Speaker 1: Changes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because look, the first one still pure, still pure white. This a little tan. I like that. I like it.
Speaker 3: I mean, if this is an okay cereal, it won't be around long. So try it now. If you wants in stores. Found it at Walmart? Would you give it three bowls in a spoon?
Speaker 1: Three bowls and a spoon.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's, you know, like three and a half stars.
Speaker 1: I follow your right.
Speaker 3: Okay, No, we don't have to do another one.
Speaker 2: Okay, great, because I don't know how I feel about the pumpkin spice situation.
Speaker 1: More cinnamons.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it is organic pumpkin flax. Hold on, if it's any.
Speaker 2: Like fall No, I've read that thing.
Speaker 1: It probably has.
Speaker 2: I read it.
Speaker 3: Tad's organic. There's a little baby picture on there. Yeah, okay, organic oats, organics, some flower oil, organic everything, so I'm not saying that anymore. Tapioca syrup, brown rice crisps, cane syrup, cane sugar, flax seeds, pumpkin seeds, organic rice flour, salt, organic ground cinnamon. It's the last ingredient, which means it's not a lot.
Speaker 1: No anything that has pumpkin spice. The spice part includes cinnamon.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't like the pumpkin spice stuff. By the way, I'm not a fan.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: I love it, I love it, love it.
Speaker 3: No, it's so good. It's not real though, Like if you bust open a pumpkin and eat it does not taste like this.
Speaker 2: Right, That's the thing that I don't understand. And this is what kept me away from pump and pumpkin spice anything for the longest, because I'm like, I don't want pumpkin, but it's the all spices and like the cinnamon and the nutmeg. That's it.
Speaker 3: Well, they should call it something else, as you call it, like fall flavor latte.
Speaker 1: Okay, sure you should lobby for that. The pumpkin spice people.
Speaker 3: I feel like somebody used to call it, didn't We just I read something right now.
Speaker 2: We literally just talked about it on the Big Show, like last week it was called it was called something else. It must fall something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's just eat this. I got so much c No, we're over time.
Speaker 2: We gotta go.
Speaker 1: Please, we are way over time.
Speaker 2: We have to go.
Speaker 3: No, we don't do two, but we do three. If this is a true crossover, we have to do the three.
Speaker 2: You literally we can rewind the audio. You literally said we didn't have to do a third Yeah.
Speaker 1: You said it into the microphone.
Speaker 3: Can we just do it?
Speaker 2: Defeated? No?
Speaker 1: Wait what? First of all, I accept your no. No means no, that's a hard line. But why do you want to do the third one so bad?
Speaker 3: For two reasons? Yeah, First of all, we always do three serials. Okay, it would be weird if we did it, but.
Speaker 1: It's a crossover episode, so it wouldn't be that weird, but continue.
Speaker 3: And two, there's so many cereals in there. I just have to do it.
Speaker 1: So none of those reasons were compelling. You're actually going to like something that made it different.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, I do care about our listeners, and they're expecting a third sereal. How about that?
Speaker 1: They were expecting just the serial killers and they got Diamond and Me.
Speaker 3: So, hey, houza, I hope they're still here.
Speaker 2: I don't think sauts on the side listeners.
Speaker 3: Are hey man, No, they're definitely not. Definitely.
Speaker 1: That's right. I sacrificed my podcast for you. I hope you feel good about this.
Speaker 3: Me in here, I was ready to go home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, in retrospect, I wish you would have. But if people want to find you for some God knows why reason? Where can they find you online?
Speaker 3: Well, they can find our podcast at serial KILLERSPC dot com. They can follow us on Instagram at cereals. Did you just.
Speaker 1: Send them to a dot com to listen to you guys?
Speaker 3: Oh, to listen? No, that's just so they can see all the cereals we've done. You said, where can they find you? And that's where they can find.
Speaker 1: Us dot com?
Speaker 3: He said, But that's where all the cereals are.
Speaker 1: We're not on an Instagram page.
Speaker 3: We have an Instagram page. Okay, serial Killers.
Speaker 1: PC okay with a C and also serial KILLERSPC dot com. Cool cool cool?
Speaker 3: And you know what, ye go to my instagram, Z Scottie B.
Speaker 1: That's what I was aiming at. Go there, z scottiebe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, go there and make fun of me.
Speaker 1: You're such a psycho. Diamond. Where can they find you?
Speaker 2: At Diamond?
Speaker 1: Sincere at Diamond, sincere I am at Baby Hot Sauce. We will answer all of these and ask me anything questions because there were some good ones on there. One more no one more asking anything?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I like doing that.
Speaker 1: I mean we can, but are you going to be a nutcase about it? Oh?
Speaker 3: I'll answer it all right, let's see is it something dumba? Do people send these in?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Look at all these see that? So so many people, so many questions.
Speaker 2: Okay, hold on, are you doing that in the mic? Please come on?
Speaker 3: Yeah, close, I'm properly rolling down the cereal bag. People need to learn that. My daughter cuts it open with scissors almost at where the cereal is, and so he can't roll it stal in a day.
Speaker 2: Lord, pick something that will make him feel very uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: I gotta show you Sory his haircut.
Speaker 1: We don't care Gandhi does I love Sawyer?
Speaker 2: Oh? Oh?
Speaker 1: This is a question for Diamond and I to answer, which I think we should just answer right now, real quickly. This say is why were there to repeat episodes on your podcast?
Speaker 3: Okay, so I can't answer that.
Speaker 1: I know, I just I just said, Diamond and I answer.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Diamond and I are going to talk about this for one second. Then you can. You can scroll through these questions while we're talking about it, and you can find something that you want to answer.
Speaker 3: He's on why hearing naked picture of me and your phone?
Speaker 2: Well stop get out of here.
Speaker 1: My phone would shatter anyway. So what happened was get off my phone, Pop Pop, for.
Speaker 3: The love of God, call Apple.
Speaker 1: My dad's been calling Apple lately anyway, So what happened was on vacation. It was actually right after vacation. I didn't have another podcast episode ready to go, so Diamond said, hey, what do you want to do. I was like, I'll just run another one, and she was like, okay, which one do you want to run? And in my head it made total sense for it to be Bubba Wallace because I thought the podcast was great. It happened when we were on vacation, and I figured people were going to just be like, oh, okay, you know we maybe we missed this, We'll listen again. Apparently a lot of people were really unhappy at the fact that we just did that and didn't present the fact that we were doing it, so they thought it was a glitch. And this this line of questioning has now gone on for a couple of weeks. So I'm really sorry. That was all my call and it was my fault, and yeah, my team didn't question my decision.
Speaker 2: So I did that on purpose. I was like, okay, yeah, me hello, yeah, Gandhi knows what she wants and she says what she wants good, and I didn't think to question her at all because it was on purpose. I'm like, okay, great, cool, well, I appreciate that. Please feel free.
Speaker 1: To question me at any given moment. I don't mind being questioned. I will say I think my team, there are a few people on said team. I do think they might think I'm a tyrant in some ways.
Speaker 3: I can see that.
Speaker 1: Okay, I kind of dig it. I'm here for it.
Speaker 2: That's hot.
Speaker 1: I like it. All I want is excellence. That's it, and that's all and nothing less. Right, That's it, and that's all I want, excellence. And if we're not doing it, then you will get a text or a call.
Speaker 2: From me, like any day of the week, any.
Speaker 1: Day of the week, any time of the day. If you see me, call and answer that phone, because I will call back. All right, this is a good one. Long term Another long term question, Oh, where do you see yourself settling down permanently? Scott's is easy, I think, yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm probably just gonna stay where I am for a very long time.
Speaker 1: Okay, So New York, Long Island, Okay, yeah, Long Island, Diamond. Where do you see yourself, like having a perma house somewhere.
Speaker 2: If I could have it my way, i'd be in like northern Virginia.
Speaker 3: I love it there, South Carolina.
Speaker 1: I love it, and I think would suit you quite well.
Speaker 2: Oh, I love it. I have family there. I've been going there since probably the nineties my whole life, so like it feels like a second home. But it's also like every time I go there's something new, and it's an adventure and not far from a city, you know, even though I don't want to go to DC anytime soon, but like you know what I mean. So yeah, but I feel like I don't really have a choice right now. So like long term, I guess Long Island, which the taxes.
Speaker 3: They scare me.
Speaker 2: They scare the fuck out of me, But yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: What, that's the thing. Once the kids are out of public school, I don't want to pay those taxes anymore. I don't want to pay them now. But at least I'm getting school for it. It's kind of like they're in a private school because I'm paying for it through taxes. But I can understand why all the older folk in the area are so raging because they don't have kids in the school. Like, look at my parents. They don't have kids in the school district anymore, but they're still paying out of control taxes. There should be some kind of discount when you no longer use the public schools.
Speaker 1: Maybe I get torn on that because you know me, I'm kind of a socialist at heart. I think we should all take care of each other, even if you know I don't have a kid that's going to the school. If I know my tax money is going to help someone else's kid be able to go, I'd be.
Speaker 3: Like, okay, or I guess you could just move if you don't like it.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, you can move, you could. Yeah, But maybe maybe there should be a discount of some sort if you don't have kids in the district. But I just think that would take a ton of money out of the district. Yeah right, Okay, so we have a DC maybe Long Island, and then we have a Long Island healthy diversity. Amazing.
Speaker 3: I mean, okay, you asked me. I don't know my life. It could go anywhere. I don't know what's going to happen with this job. You know, once my kids are done with college, there's nothing really holding me that my parents will be long dead by then.
Speaker 1: I'm sure I'm tired of you parents when they are still so alive. They're alive, but they're not stop talking about it being dead. Let's face it, I don't want to hear what you're gonna say.
Speaker 3: Nine years from now, what are the chances?
Speaker 2: Stop? But don't talk like that.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying I'm living in a reality.
Speaker 1: I really wish we had the studio taser, and that is why my little spray bottle was so great. Everyone complained about it.
Speaker 3: Do you want to bring the stun gun in? And I have one? You can keep it right in the middle.
Speaker 1: I have one too, Absolutely I want that. Yes, thank you, I appreciate.
Speaker 3: It's not a taser. It's a stun gun too. Different.
Speaker 1: Doesn't make that? Does it sound?
Speaker 3: Yeah? And the lightning bolts go between the bars.
Speaker 1: Yes, bring it in.
Speaker 3: People don't really know the difference, like that'soots shoots the thing out.
Speaker 1: This is like you have to approach me and then I have to zap you, and if you're holding onto me, then I'm getting zapp too.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, you just jam it into it in their gut exactly, my god, you bring it in?
Speaker 1: Yes, No, is.
Speaker 3: It a weapon. I don't know it's a weapon.
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I don't know if it's legal in every state.
Speaker 2: It's not legal.
Speaker 1: You're legal here, Like nothing's legal here. I don't think I can even have pepper spray here.
Speaker 3: I'll take the.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, sure, give me the batteries. Just bring it on in long term for me. I'm actually working on it right now. I would love to live this is not going to shock Diamond, just in a very woodsy, wooded area where it's gorgeous and beautiful and I watch amazing sunsets and sunrises and there are animals outside. I found this property. I really want to get it. I want to put a little cabin on it, maybe turn it into more cabins. Because the rise of the retirement complex is a real thing, you and all your friends living in the same area. I found a place that I think I would like to do it in, and I would like to maybe make that happen.
Speaker 3: That's long term compound that's going to build there.
Speaker 1: If ever you met a cult leader, would it not be me? Y? Yeah, So that's why I see exactly. They're so big you can't miss them. It'd be amazing. That's what I want to do. And you're all invited. You are all do.
Speaker 3: I like properties where there are animals. I like, like, all of a sudden, now in my area there's deer. When I ride my bike on the trail. You should have seen me.
Speaker 1: Did you fall off of them?
Speaker 3: I came around the corner and I was like, Oh, it's scared the hell out of me. They over the tree. Yeah, look, we don't see them. We don't have that.
Speaker 2: I believe you.
Speaker 3: We don't. They're they're now starting to migrate further and further west out east. Yes, but now you see deer signs like near my neighborhood.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: Well you never did before.
Speaker 1: I love that for you.
Speaker 3: I mean I was only startled because I'm not used to it. But I saw it, and now I try to see them every time I go. I record it, and that's cool. It was a buck one had the big things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, say, I like that. I would love that. I just want animals. I want nature, want grass and trees and a river or a stream or some type of body of water. I need that in my life. That's what I have to have.
Speaker 3: Oh God, okay, well you will achieve it.
Speaker 1: I'm going to I think all of us are going to achieve it. You speak it into existence seventeen seconds with the thought for seventeen seconds. Oh that is how we manifest.
Speaker 2: Really, seventeen second. I't know there was a number.
Speaker 1: Okay, great, allegedly I'm gonna start doing let's see all right, So Scott at Ze, Scotti Bee Diamond at Diamond, sincere, I am at Baby Hot Sauce. Please like, follow, subscribe, leave us a talk back if you are still listening at this point. We really love you for that, and we'll have new episodes every week going forward. I apologize for the double bubba, but that man was fine, so like whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very fine. He deserved he deserved every minute of both episodes. Heeded.
Speaker 1: And you know what, we've had a lot of like finies walking through here lately. So finies. Yeah, ooh yeah. Andrew told me he was gonna hit me with a horny stick. He said, I need to be bunked with the horny stick.
Speaker 3: Oh please, it's like what, it's okay.
Speaker 1: Allowed to say guys are cute. You guys say girls are cute all the fucking time.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So anyway, Bubba Wallace ten out of ten and we'll be back. Actually, say bye, everybody. Bye.