Speaker 1: I'm Honey Germany. My parents are Dominican. I was born and raised in New York City. I love sneakers and I'm a body positive advocate.
Speaker 2: I'm Carolina Bermudez Sony Nikaa wins it. But I was born and raised in Ohio. I'm a wife, a mama, and a worker bee.
Speaker 1: This is life in Spanglish.
Speaker 2: By now, the saying is so famous. I mean, you can't get away from it.
Speaker 3: But mikasas Sukassa betro sing Saato because Honey brought this up to me and she wanted to know.
Speaker 2: She's like, I want to know what is your policy at your house? And I said, girl, do you really want to know this?
Speaker 4: You don't know me by now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I really really really want to know this, Carolina, because I don't know. I feel a way when people tell me to take my shoes off when they go to their house.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. Okay, so I thought you were going to be on my side. See, Honey, I took you as I look at your instagrams.
Speaker 4: You have an immaculate home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, house is super clean anybody who comes here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I am the same. I mean, the one thing that I've always been very very strict about are my floors. You will come into my home, even with a dog that sheds, I swiffer twice a day, you will not find anything nasty on my floors. And I did this from the time that the boys were little, because you know, you have little babies.
Speaker 4: There crawling floor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so from the time even before this, when we lived in Brooklyn, there was a strict rule. You did not even before that in a Homebooken, are you kidding me right now?
Speaker 4: I'm taking it way back from a single every.
Speaker 1: Where you've been no shoes in your house.
Speaker 2: You do not wear shoes in the house, and especially in this area. Ladies, gentlemen, if you're listening, do you feel me like seriously comment at Eli's spanguish and let me know what your policy is, because we are very strict about it in this household.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Carolyn. I always kind of like reserve that for like if let's say you're from Asia, or you're from the Middle East, or you're Japanese. Like I understood that as a sign of respect for certain cultures, people from certain countries. But I feel away, and I still feel away. I guess maybe because I didn't grow up with that. It's like you would run around the house you had your shoes off, And I didn't know any Latinos that would say you have to take your shoes off when you come to my house. So now, even now, I recently bought a house in Jersey and I redid all the floors. They're live beige Krolina, I could not fix my face to tell someone take your shoes off when they come in my house, Like I feel like they would be so offended, like I would think they're dirty.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry you're offended, but this is my home.
Speaker 1: No teach me your ways, Caroline. I really have not been able to like even fix my face to tell one person. I remember Nala, who worked with us, came to my house and she was like, should I take off my shoes? And I was like, no, no, no, why would you take off your shoes? And she's like, oh, my mom would make people take off their shoes, and one hundred percent that she took them off and she walked around and has socks. But then I thought about it, I was like, that's kind of weird and I don't like it either when I go to people's houses.
Speaker 2: Well, then you know what, you bring your own slippers, baby, because I am not even kidding around. When you come to my home, see this is the thing you can walk in through my front entry.
Speaker 4: You can walk in in.
Speaker 2: That area because then, by the way, you do know when you leave, I'm gonna get out me being as al and I'm gonna go ahead and I'm gonna mop that area because you walked in it with your shoes from outside.
Speaker 4: But you know, I've been traveling so much.
Speaker 2: Lately, and this is hilarious because this will just tell you guys a lot about my personality.
Speaker 4: I do not waste anything. And you know, since E has.
Speaker 2: Been flying me back and forth to La, you know, I am going to grab those slippers and I'm going to save them. So when you come to my house, if you don't want to walk around barefoot, that's okay. I can offer you little socks, or I can offer you the Delta plane slippers that have no been used, because I would never bring plane slippers into my own home too.
Speaker 4: That's a whole other discussion.
Speaker 2: And I have something to provide for you so that you don't feel uncomfortable, because I will say I have been to other people's houses, and they got some skanky floors with some crumbs on, and they got dog hair, and I feel like I want to take off my shoes and walk around barefoot and that environment. So why would I want anybody to feel that way in my home.
Speaker 1: That's definitely a thing, because you know, some people might not want to show their socks. I say they got some ratty socks with some holes in it, or even the bare feet. Let's say you haven't gotten petticure of forever and yet feet it just tore up curently. No, that's another reason why people might be like, I don't want to take off my shoes, and there I am at your door, like, so I can't visit you unless I expose my raggedy ass feet that haven't had a petticure in three months. Okay, no problem.
Speaker 4: Well, no, you know what, it don't feel bad at me? Nope, I sure don't.
Speaker 2: You want to know why, because it's my house and it's and I live here, and if you're gonna come in my house, my house, my rules.
Speaker 4: But you know what I do with I want.
Speaker 1: You to pack you to attacked.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think I tried to you know this is the problem, though, So I have a mother in law who selectively forgets every time she comes to visit us that we do not wear shoes in the house. And I understand it's out of habit and a lot of people don't do it, and so I do give her a pass because it's like, hey, listen, if you wear your shoes in your house, that's on you. But we don't do it here. I have even gone so far as to purchase her a pair of house slippers. Like, by the way, I will tell you, I have a pair of like birkenstocks that I wear in my house. These don't leave my house. They don't go anywhere but my house. They're little plastic ones, right, because I also have a bad back, so I need that foot support. But I went so far as to buy her a pair of sandals so that when she comes to New York, I always say, oh, you know, Jackie, we don't wear shoes in the household on, let me get you your slippers, so then she can put those on. And it's almost like training her.
Speaker 1: Girl, this is an older person. This is not a thing like I'm telling you it was. This never a thing for me, like any house I visit it growing up, not my black friends, not my Latino friends, not my white friends. So for me, it's just weird as hell.
Speaker 4: No, there's just too much funk out in these streets sometimes.
Speaker 1: Well that is true. I know that, you know, it's very unsanitary, especially like us. We travel in trains, we take ubers, we be in airports, so your shoes are super contaminated and disgusting.
Speaker 2: Oh and the other thing too, since you're talking about the airports. My suitcase doesn't go into my bedroom because that suitcase has.
Speaker 4: Been here, there, everywhere.
Speaker 2: There are certain things that I just like won't allow into my like sanctuary, you know. And I know that it's not like there are so many people who just don't care and they're like, oh, life's too sure, Why do you worry about things like that?
Speaker 4: This is like a thing.
Speaker 2: So I think that, like the pandemic actually made it worse because I've always been a germ of fobe.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna asked girl during the pandemic, what was going down in your house? If you don't even bring the suitcase in that house?
Speaker 2: Next level, I was one of the ones that was life selling the groceries on the outside and doing all of that business. But you know what, I do think that like it definitely heightened my awareness for germs and things.
Speaker 4: Like that, which was not good.
Speaker 2: It didn't get me to a good place, but I think that I definitely relaxed a little bit more Like with the kids. First thing you do when you go home? What's the first thing that you do, honey? Other than take off your you don't take off your shoes. So what's the first thing that you do when you walk in the door.
Speaker 1: As soon as I walk in the house, Carolina, put my sunglasses down. I go right to the fridge, get me a beverage.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, you missed a step. See this is where we do not agree.
Speaker 4: The first thing you do walk into this house?
Speaker 1: Oh your house. We're talking about when I walk into your house? On my house?
Speaker 4: No, your house.
Speaker 2: No, you were right.
Speaker 1: You were right about the thing.
Speaker 4: Like the difference between us.
Speaker 2: Is that, like the first thing that I do is wash my hands. I will still even have my purse on my on my shoulder.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, thinking about that, right, I know.
Speaker 4: But that's what I'm saying. It's like for some people, it's almost like an illness. You know what I mean, like to be that consumed by it.
Speaker 1: I thought you want to be that dirty like me.
Speaker 4: No, I'm saying you're normal.
Speaker 2: Like what you do is normal. What I do is over the top. It's too much. Like even my sister says sometimes she's like yeah, you know, and I'm like, no, it will like it's the kind of stuff that keeps me up at night.
Speaker 1: But you know what, like after you started talking about this, you don't be like we're recording and we're talking and I'm googling. I'm just like all over the place. And then I was just looking and I'm like, what's on shoes? And I'm reading this article and it says ecla is on shoes?
Speaker 4: Babe.
Speaker 2: You know the Upper east Side. So the Upper east Side has this really bad problem. And you would think all of these rich people with their little dog walkers and all the people that got money, you know, that they would be a little bit more clean and that they would be a little more tidy and consider it. Wait until I tell you the issue that is happening on the Upper east Side when we get back from this break. So before we went to break, Okay, this is something that is happening now. If you're listening to us anywhere on the iHeartRadio app, God bless you, because if you're living in Ohio, if you're living somewhere else like in Texas or you know, Washington City, you probably don't run into the issues that we are running into here.
Speaker 4: On the Upper east Side. There is a dog poop problem.
Speaker 2: On the Upper east Side, they have a surplus honey of dog poop to the point where they had to start an initiative to tell people that you need to clean up your dog's mess. So imagine we're on fifty fifth and six.
Speaker 1: And let me paint this to you. Guys. We are in the middle of the theater district. So you see all these Broadway shows that you know, everyone wants to come see in New York. We're right in the middle of that mix, right.
Speaker 2: So then you imagine that there's people from the Upper east Side coming over to our area. We're going over to their area whatever, you know, like the we're very truancy of.
Speaker 4: People New Yorkers. We were here there everywhere. Right.
Speaker 2: You're bringing whatever that little dog just did, that mess that they made, you're bringing that into your home on your shoes next to your family. Some people. Okay, this is what drives me insane. I've been at other people's houses where they put their feet up on the coffee table and they have their shoes.
Speaker 4: On, and then they eat on the coffee table.
Speaker 2: No, it is that is enough to make my skin crawl.
Speaker 1: Now you're making me feel like I need to tell people to take their shoes off, especially if they coming from the BX, the upper east side, the lower east side. Where are you coming from? Oh, the subway is disgusting. I used to start. You're right, Carolina, I used to step on piss all the time. I get I was dry pissed, and then my sneakerld be stuck on it. Now you're giving me that, Carolina, And my position on shoes and Mikasa might just have to change, because now I'm seeing him as a health hazard, not just like you know what is ap come visit me. It's like a look. It's like the shoes. And my older sister she comes, It's like she has just shoes on Valentino. Sometimes the Balanciaga sneakers match the hat. How I look being like, I know you got this whole fit and this whole drip and this look going. But can you take off your shoes? I want to see kind of stocks you got under there? Slip aside time.
Speaker 2: But you know what if they both that, you know what I mean, Like, you're not trying to impress anybody in my house. And that's where I feel like, you know, maybe people will feel more comfortable. Look, I understand if it's uncomfortable for you and you're not used to it, but I also want you to feel like you can relax in my home. And I'm not relaxing if you are coming through and you got all of that stuff on you, like, no way, no, how Now, I do know that I can push the limit and that it is a bit much. And that's where my sister was telling me. She's like, you know, you can't be that way with people, and I said, no, I know that I can't be that way with people. But it's also still my house, you know, so there has to be a little bit of a give and take.
Speaker 1: I guess you gotta respect everyone's I guess I want to tell people take off their shoes, but I feel like trash. I don't know why, Carolina, I just know it, But I'm going to tell you. I'm going to tell you this is the type of person I am. I went to a party one time a couple of years ago, and they had a porta potty and they were like, oh, we don't want nobody in our house. Whoever has to piss has to use a porta partty in Carolina, I left.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see that's next.
Speaker 1: I felt wildly disrespected. I said, wait, hold on, you want me here to celebrate a big life event for you, but I am not worthy of going into your home and pissing on your toilet. I am sure as hell am not going to piss in no por to potty. And you know why, Carolina. I made my rounds. I said, I dropped off my gift. I had a drink, and I broke out. I'm sorry, Carolina. And I feel like people would take me telling them to take off their shoes the same way I took as somebody telling me go pissing a porta potty.
Speaker 2: So the thing with the porta potty okay, And I'm just gonna play Devil's advocate.
Speaker 1: Here, Please do so, because that traumatized me for life.
Speaker 2: I would be traumatized too, and I don't think that I could bring myself to pee in the porta potty.
Speaker 4: Legit, I would not be able.
Speaker 2: I probably would have done the same beautiful home.
Speaker 1: It was a beautiful home with multiple bathrooms, and it was the porter partty was in the driveway.
Speaker 5: My only thought process for that where it's acceptable, where I would be like, Okay, it's understandable is if they had are doing work or renovations in their home.
Speaker 2: But other than that, if you just have a porta potty because you don't want people coming into your home, that's an issue for me, and I feel like that is rude. I feel like that's bad manners.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, so I agree with you. The porta potty is like next level.
Speaker 2: That's taking it a step too far, because like, what do you expect that people are? First, Well, you have to trust your guests like that they're not going to come into your home and absolutely destroy it.
Speaker 1: Right exactly like you invited me here, but now I can't piss in your toilet and my you know what Nuni said, absolutely no, my wife not putting her ass on. No, damn. Porta poppa is precious and we don't take it.
Speaker 2: But no, but if you are but if you're doing renovations to your home or if there's something that could be potentially dangerous for your guests, I could see why, Like, listen, I'm providing you with the porta potty because you cannot come into my home because.
Speaker 4: Of X y Z. I feel like that is considerate.
Speaker 2: But if you're doing it because you just don't want like people to be in your house, like that's messed up.
Speaker 1: Back to the shoes, Karlina, I will say one thing though. While I was I've been recovering from my stroke, I did wear a shoe brace and I've been to houses where people are like, no shoes, and I'm like, I apologize, I have to wear my shoes.
Speaker 2: Oh but honey, no, See that's like a whole different situation. I'm not like this is that that to me? It's like, you have to respect that somebody is going through something. I would never expect you to do that if you were to.
Speaker 4: Come to my home at that point.
Speaker 1: And I felt like so awkward the whole time, Like it happened to me twice and I'm like, oh my god, I know they're probably so mad. I have my shoes on. And I was like, but I can't walk without my brace and I can't wear my brace without my shoes.
Speaker 2: Right, No, I mean I think that you have to kind of gauge, like I mean, obviously if it's somebody's like, you know, like for example, my mother in law totally able bodied, you.
Speaker 4: Know she's not.
Speaker 2: No, I'm serious, like if she were in a walker or something like, yes, I'm not going to be like, oh second.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm safe, right right.
Speaker 4: I think like you have to gauge like with each person and stuff.
Speaker 2: But like I do think that people need to recognize like the things that they're bringing into their home because I don't.
Speaker 4: Think people see it.
Speaker 2: And after like everything that we went through, I am sorry. I am not trying to track any kind of bugs or you know, any kind of mess in my house after what we went through.
Speaker 4: No, thank you, ma'am.
Speaker 1: And all I got to say is, thank god you don't have no carpeting house, Karlina, because I have her carpets are like a playground for bacteria, germs, and even if you have an animal or be that day, I'm sorry, I don't even have an area rug at my house because I'm so shook.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, like she is limited to where our kitchen is, you know, like we have one rug there in like the main area because obviously like we have a couch like and a coffee table or whatever.
Speaker 4: But like she is not allowed to just roam free in this home.
Speaker 1: No way, no how, no no no no.
Speaker 4: Trust me, I saved her from the sawdust. She's fine. She's better than she would have been if she would have stayed in that same place. So no, she's winning right now. She stays winning. Right now.
Speaker 1: You're winning in the yard and in the kitchen. Just enjoy what you have, okay girl.
Speaker 2: Right No, And like you know, one quick thing that I will say, it's like this is this is something that I adopt everywhere. I don't care if I am you know that I act actually bring my own socks with me if I go to other people's houses, like just because it's like, oh okay, if I want to feel comfortable, if they want me to take off my shoes there, like I'm gonna take them off and I'm gonna put.
Speaker 4: On my little socks or whatever.
Speaker 2: But like I adopt this at hotels when I'm traveling, Like I said, I pull those airline slippers and those are my best friends. I also have a pair of hotel flip flops that I wear in the shower. My precious little feet are not getting that funk that athletes funk from the shower. So you know, it's like, this is a very calculated thing on my part.
Speaker 1: You know what I think I'm gonna do. Carolina, I saw Chloe Kardashian. She doesn't allow shoes in her house, and you know what she has. She has like those little booties that people like. When we were seeing houses, some houses would make us put on those booties. I think maybe I'll buy those booties and it'll make me feel a little better, Like you don't have to take off your shoes, but do you mind putting these on?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Do you mind looking like the village people like you're about to do construction in my home?
Speaker 4: Because I'm gonna give you the booties. But it's like, I don't care. Girl.
Speaker 1: Do you mind looking like you about to give me a hoby by a Lama house?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: I do not mind. I will hook you up.
Speaker 2: Actually, we had the cable people out here the other day because like there's been stuff going on with the cable and before the guys walked through and they had those big ass like Timberlain like those big yes, and I'm like, I am not having you track wherever you have been inside of my home. So I keep them right at the front. There's a little table there, and they said, oh, you know, can you old on one. I kind I'll grab you guys some booties there. They actually are very accustomed to it, and they're like, oh, thanks, I don't have to go out to my truck for it.
Speaker 4: So you know what it is.
Speaker 2: I think preparation is key to make people not feel uncomfortable, maybe grabbing a couple of those slippers, you know, or are having like a little basket full of like, you know, unused socks.
Speaker 4: That's the other thing.
Speaker 2: You could go to the dollar tree and get like some of those little like booty slippers, you know what I mean, Like the little ones that have like the traction on the bottom.
Speaker 4: So it's like just.
Speaker 2: Lata and then it's not gonna be la and will not be a problem.
Speaker 1: All right, Fine, I'm gonna make a little basket by the house because I'm kind of tired. Because I'll tell you this much, Carolina, I do mop the hell out of the whole entire house when people leave, like when I have people over, Yes, Josta, the one that be like doing the swirl, like when you hit the pump. I use swiffers and I used to the bucket. Do you use a bucket or no?
Speaker 4: Absolutely? Yes, the one that that you have to push the lever down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that joint, that joint meet that cadrolina. Sometimes I do it so much because I'd be texting and pumping that the damn mop is dry. I'm better than I I have one.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm going to put you onto something else before we hit to the salon.
Speaker 4: There's I'm going to send you the link for this. You remember when you were younger.
Speaker 2: And the custodian would go around the school and you had that one device that had like the two circles, like the two things that were going in a circle.
Speaker 1: That yellow bucket.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, not the bucket.
Speaker 2: It's like a it's like a device like a machine like that they used to like to polish the floor.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I remember that. I remember that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I even got that in my house. So you know, when you come here, it's serious in CA serious clean situation.
Speaker 2: Now, when we come back, we have to head to the salon because there's somebody who has a question about brew Heria, and I think that you're just the person for it.
Speaker 1: Oh, you know.
Speaker 2: More than I do, all right, Okay, So we have to go to the salon, honey, because somebody wrote in and they have a question. Okay, And I don't feel like I know enough about this stuff, So I want you to be the person to really guide them, because I feel like you know more about the subject than I do.
Speaker 4: So do you want me to read it for you?
Speaker 1: Yes, read it while I gather my thoughts. You know, I like to like ingest what you read to get my responses. Ready, go for it?
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go, it says, ladies. I'm gonna keep this brief. My boyfriend's mom is into Brewia. I'm convinced that she has hexted me after we I know, after we skip Thanksgiving at his mom's house. This year, weird things have been happening to me. I got into a fender bender, I broke two of my toes in a weird accident involving a taxi dermized moose head what taxidermists?
Speaker 1: I know what that is? Look at me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but okay, so she broke two of her toes in a weird accident involving a moosehead, lost one of my contract jobs and more. I don't want to publicly accuse her, but when I mentioned to my boyfriend, he tried to tell me this was a joke.
Speaker 4: What should I do to break this person? Am I going crazy? Okay?
Speaker 1: This is a lot la suega. I want more. You where's the swegura from? Because you know some of our countries, you know that's their thing. I don't need to signal anybody out. And you know what, I'm not even gonna mention some of the are islands which are known, you know for this Bruhia thing, but it is a thing among some Latinos.
Speaker 4: What is it called where you're from? Because I think my mom.
Speaker 2: I used to hear my mom talking about it like before, when she would say algi leiso onnichiso or something like that.
Speaker 4: Is that how you say it?
Speaker 1: We say a a are are to work. But you know the same way that somebody there's also people out here that work very hard to help you get rid of these things, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I feel like those people, see I don't know, I don't believe in this stuffs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And this is I'm sorry I didn't even say her name. This is from Sandra.
Speaker 2: Sandra is writing in and says that you know, her boyfriend they skip Thanksgiving at the mom's house and then weird things have been happening. Well, the thing is is that like there are some moms that are super into this and a like.
Speaker 4: An altered like they do all of this stuff. Now.
Speaker 2: I am not familiar with it, but I would say, like, things like this happen to me all the time. You know, it's like you have a string of bad luck, Like you don't want to just blame it on a string of things that have just been going wrong.
Speaker 4: Like why does it have to be Bruhria.
Speaker 2: But also, I don't feel like you're boyfriend helped you with this because he just laughed it off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he probably just doesn't believe either that his mom would do something like this, or or that something like this would cause her to have the accident or lose her contract. Maybe she's overthinking it. But you know, if you feel like las Wee, I don't know if this is family that you're going to want to enter into or continue this relationship with somebody that every time you have a problem, you feel like somebody's gonna be putting. Not witchcraft, I don't want to call it witchcraft, but that type of stuff on you right.
Speaker 2: Well, But then also aren't there in places like where you can go? Of course, it's like I just don't want somebody to get scammed, you know, well, like I wouldn't even know the first thing to do or where to go or talk to somebody if something, if I were in a situation like.
Speaker 1: This, well, this is not something that you know, you find online. Now. I've had people very close to me feel like they have had trabajos done on them. You know, I had a friend, you know that she broke up a relationship and the guys girlfriend was a guana and she was very much into you know, this type of practice. And Carolina, what if I tell you know, it's been like fifteen years and this friend of mine has been forever unlucky in love and she is one hundred percent convinced, and she went she found people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say, girl.
Speaker 1: She spent thousands doinglybis because that's a thing.
Speaker 3: Yes, they can take you, that's the whole problem because then they say, oh no, I'll you know, Like that's the whole problem is that, like you're basically trusting this person to tell you whether or not it's over or they took it off of.
Speaker 1: You, and you don't know how genuine this person is. Usually, like here in New York, if you see a botanica, there will probably be a back room or a basement where someone will be able to guide you and help you.
Speaker 2: This is so creepy that you gotta go to a back room.
Speaker 4: That is like so scary to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like when I was young and still living in Long Island, we had a Botanica in Freeport right on I don't know, I feel like it was Merrick Avenue or something, and the botanica was the front you would buy your cabelas you buy your camfore. Like different people go to botanica's for different reasons, right right, But there was a door in the back and when you went in the back, you could get your cards red, you could get your you know, your future told and there if your card said, they would facilitate how to fix the problem for you. It would cost money. But if you're looking for some type of I guess satisfaction or if you're looking for some type of clarity, ask someone in your circle, you know, if they have a spiritual advisor. Well, I don't know, girl, this is going to get everything my mother taught me about God. You're crazy. If she hears this episode, I'm disowned forever.
Speaker 2: No, And that's why I'm saying I have no knowledge about this song that I wish I could help you. But you know what the thing is is that, like I went back and I reread the letter, and she says that her boyfriend's mom is into Bruria, so she knows it.
Speaker 1: This is the bad stuff. This is the bad stuff. Is not to be confused with Santa Riya, please, because.
Speaker 4: People, what's the difference. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, Santo's they dress in all white. You know, they believe in theas they believe, you know, in Los Santos, but they are into it in a positive manner. It is okay, it is not to do harm. You know, they're very connected with the differentos. They wear their beads. They don't hurt people, that's not their thing. But Bruha is witch which is witchcraft, and then Santa Riya is Santos so two totally very different things. Let's not get the too confused. But you know what, maybe instead of going to the botanica and trying to talk to someone who might see you have money, why don't you connect with God and maybe get to even know her a little bit better And you'd be like, oh, no, this woman is not into that. She didn't do that. It's my mind playing tricks on me. So you know what.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, I would talk to your boyfriend and just be like, I know that she she went back to say that when I mentioned it to my boyfriend, he tried to tell me it was a joke.
Speaker 4: I would go back to him and just be like, Hey, I mean for real, for real, I need you to like.
Speaker 2: Understand that I have this in my mind and there's nothing that's going to clear it up for me until like we get to the bottom of it. Is there any way that you're willing to talk to your mom with me, even if it's in a joking manner, you know, to just be like, hey, you know, like have him almost joke about it in front of me to see what the mom's reaction is.
Speaker 1: Carolyn, how do you even joke about like did you do witchcraft on me?
Speaker 2: Like, because if she's into it, I'm sure they've spoken about it before their family, you know what I mean, Like if it's something that's known, I don't know, but I just I would not be messing around with that.
Speaker 4: And then also, like what does your.
Speaker 2: Future look like if you don't go to like New Year's If you don't go to like now, you're gonna get something done every single time.
Speaker 1: If you cheat on that, man, it's over for you. Bitch. You might as well just jump on the bridge.
Speaker 2: Because Hi, Sandrita, I'm sorry, honey, but you know what, I don't know. I wish I knew the answer to that, but it is the text. I don't even know how to say it. Taxidermize, taxidermat the moosehead, Like what like how do you break your toes on a moosehead who had.
Speaker 1: A moosehead that you ended up kicking on the floor?
Speaker 4: Right, this is like with the contract job.
Speaker 2: It sucks, like, yes, you lost your job, but like that's where I kind of like to think that, like that's the universe. Thing's come and go. You know, you lose one opportunity, you get another, you know, but it's like the whole boyfriend thing. If this is going to be your man, then you need to like get to the bottom of this now because if you start having kids, if you guys get married, and she's gonna always have a hold on you.
Speaker 1: Nah, I say you make an exit now if you feel like the Dana Sinuhiria because you don't want to eat the turkey. Girl, this is not for you. This woman is going to do all types of craziness to you when you start having kids and not letting her see them, or when you're not trying to go to her events, or when you don't like her atrocom gandulas.
Speaker 2: I mean, no, it doesn't end. It doesn't end, So listen. We hope that things go well for you. Will you please let.
Speaker 4: Us know what happens if you decide to have a conversation. I would be too afraid.
Speaker 1: Send me the screenshot girl. I want to see if you come front her or if she sends you any type of message, DM it to meet on a gram.
Speaker 2: Oh for sure, for sure, definitely and follow us at l I Spanglish so you can send us your saloon questions because we want to know what's going on in your life.
Speaker 1: That is a fact. And subscribe, hit them five stars, and leave your reviews because every week I go back and I read them and I love them.
Speaker 2: I love it, and we love you and we'll be back next week, guys, So thank you for joining us today.
Speaker 1: Hazy Lifense Banglish is a production of Lifensed Banglash production in partnership with Iheart'smikuntura podcast network.