Speaker 1: Sean Kennedy is on.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Thanks Scott Shannon. Hour two Sean Hannity Show on a Friday, eight hundred and nine Pot one. Shawn is on number thirty nine days till election Day. Early voting now going on in many states. I'm rolling out in the coming days around the rest of the country. And President's Olensky meeting Donald Trump today after meeting with Kamala Harris interestingly not Joe Biden yesterday. She didn't take any questions. But what's the point pledging billions more? In what is never ending support? It seems every time Zelensky wants a few of your billion dollars, no problem, come on over. Conservatives now are very, very divided on what America's involvement ought to be here. To me, it's very simple. I don't know why there's any ambiguity about the history of Vladimir Putin. I mean, he's a thug, he's a murderer. He invaded a sovereign country if he if he felt he had territorial claims. This was not the way to go about it. Innocent men, women and children have been slaughtered in this war. The amount of damage is incalculable At this point, and however, they're not a member of NATO. What is America's role? I mean, from the beginning, in the onset of this conflict, in this battle, Joe Biden has been telling Zolensky in Ukraine what they can and cannot do. Remember, in the very beginning, they wouldn't allow Poland to give them megs to fight an air war against Russia, which severely handicapped their efforts. And anyway, so Donald Trump, you know, pointed out rightly so he was the toughest on Russia. And he stated twice in this in his press conference yesterday, this never would have happened if he were president. And interestingly, when it was Obama Biden, Yeah, that's when they took Crimea and annex that nothing happened in the Trump years and then than this war starts in the Biden Harris years. And here's what President Trump said yesterday.
Speaker 3: President Zelinsky said that you do not understand what it takes to win this war.
Speaker 4: Oh, then I should immediately cancel my appointment.
Speaker 1: Now he knows, he knows, I understand.
Speaker 4: Look, look, I hate to see the carnage. If I were president, it never would have happened. Russia would have never attacked Ukraine, never ever. And by the way, President she would have never even thought about Taiwan, which he's thinking about very seriously now flying planes over it every single day. But President Putin would have never attacked when I look at the horror show that's gone on, and the level of death is far greater than what is being reported.
Speaker 1: All right, joining us now, Rebecca Konflorence back of those strategic military intelligence analyst, author of Putin's playbook. She served as a senior official in the Defense Intelligence Agency, the DIA, and work with the CIA's National Clandestine Service, and her experience knowledge on the Russia military is unmatched, and she has a lot to say about this. Am I wrong in my analysis that Putin, who I guess it now has officially endorsed Kamala Harris. And we have assassination squads apparently from Iron targeting Donald Trump in this country on top of the two assassination attempts. But we don't know if there was any involvement of any foreign entity because they can't get in the phone apparently of either the would be assassin in Butler or there would be assassin in West Palm beach. But with do these world leaders fear Trump way more than Harris or Biden?
Speaker 5: Oh, absolutely they do. Putin is terrified of President Trump, and he is why despite the fact that President Trump never berated Putin to his faith, you know, like Kamala Harris, she never said anything like Putin is the murderer and all this, because what's the point. Putin is not afraid of words, He's afraid of action. And President Trump pursued the most robust anti Russia policies and thrown out rega. He has done very specific things that put the fear of God in Putin. First, he stood up US Space Force, And by the way, I just a couple of months ago, I briefed the Space Force, the Nora, D and Northcomb comband commands on Russia's war fighting strategy because the sea officials now are concerned about the escalation of the conflict, especially if President Biden decides to in fact authorize the landscape to strike deep into Russia with long range missile. So President Trump's standing up the Space Force once countering put in space warfare strategy because everything is depending on satellites right now, Sean the military, it's missile warning it is targeting, precision strike, command and control, you name it. And so the Russians plan to target out satellite. So President Trump showed them, you do it, Trus, We're going to do it to you. President Trump also authorized the development of a tactical nuclear warhead he launched on a cruise missile to counter Putent's escalate to de escalate nuclear strategy. And that is why Putin fears Trump.
Speaker 1: So you really have three things that have gone on with Iran. I mean Donald Trump basically bankrupted him by putting the sanctions in place, preventing them from selling their oil on the worldwide markets, and he enforced it with China. He put tariffs in place that cost them hundreds of billions of dollars. In Iran, they were headed towards bankruptcy. I don't think President she liked the tariffs, but because of their unfair trade practices, intellectual property theft, the saber rattling. I think it was well deserved and I think it was very effective. And the case of Putin, it was Nordstream two and by preventing that pipeline, I think that was a direct hit to the economy. He seems to always go after their money first as a means of getting them to comply to what he wants them to do.
Speaker 5: Exactly. It's because the editor is understands that President Trump is first the businessman, and that underpins his entire trade craft as a leader to state craft. Right. And so what happens right now is we do not have a strategy for Ukraine. The Pentagon does not, the Biden Harris administration doesn't, even though it is now congressionally mandated. And in fact, one of my sources when I told you I breached the State forces, he was in the meeting approximately sixty eight months ago, was Secret of Defense Lloyd Austin, where they were rainstorming about the victory strategy for Ukraine and what the United States was doing there, and you wouldn't believe it, but there was no There was none. Second, Austin threw out a couple of ideas and people were just shaking their heads. And to this day, sean so they keep throwing good money after bad one. The amount of money we now have provided to Ukraine, or committed to provide, equals the budget for twenty three and twenty twenty four of the state of California. We could have spent that money on our own people. But it's not just the money, it's the idea that if that money actually brought the victory, that would be one thing. But it won't because the amount of weapons that we have, even if we provide to them, let's say the numbers that they're asking right now long arrangementself, it is not going to make any dressick impact on the cause of the war. There's no military path to victory for Ukraine. That's never has been and right now what happens is Ukraine has been obliterated, and so we are depleting our own weapons arsenal, and we our production capacity. Unlike Putin, who transitions his economy and his military industrial accomplished seven years before he invaded Russia, we did not. So neither Europe nor Us. We don't have the sufficient amount, even if even if Biden had the gods to authorize the long range strikes, even to Russia, we just simply don't have enough. And so it is not logical and it is not rational, and it's idiotic to continue throwing good money after bad Ian continued destroying the largest country in Europe, which is Ukraine.
Speaker 1: Rank clickbreak will come right back war with Rebecca accomplished strategic military analyst, author of Putin's Playbook, as Donald Trump meeting with Zolensky today after Kamala Harris met yesterday with Zelensky. All right, we continued now with Rebecca Kopflor, strategic military intelligence analyst, author of Putin's Playbook, as Donald Trump meeting with Zolensky earlier today. Of course, he's saying, now, this war wouldn't have happened if I were president. After the meeting with not Joe Biden but Kamala Harris yesterday. What do you say to the groups of conservatives that weren't no part of this at all? Okay? Then you have other conservatives that say, okay, if we're gonna help them out, Because I think Putin is a just an evil soob and I don't know why some people defend him, and it makes no sense to me his actions. He absolutely is no conscience or soul when it comes to taking innocent life, including women and children. We've seen that on display during this conflict. However, it's gotten so expensive for the United States, and they are a mineral rich country. Why don't we demand these countries and not even a NATO allied and Europe isn't doing their fair share. And if we're going to go that far into this, and if we believe that they're on the right side or the writer side, I'm not saying Zelenski's perfect either. There are allegations of corruption with moneys that have been spent.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: Why don't they pay for the weaponry that is provided? Would that be a solution in your mind?
Speaker 5: Well? Absolutely, they have to pay for for the weapons, there's no question. Right, But here's what happen.
Speaker 1: They but they haven't been paying for the weapons. That's the point.
Speaker 5: Well, they haven't because nobody unlike President Trump who forced um NATO members to chip in into the Collective Defense City and make them pay. Uh, nobody in the Biden administration or the Harris administration. Uh. To put it more accurately, because Biden is pretty much bring that and put knows that nobody is asking Zolensky to pay and she should. But the Conservatives who are disagreeing with the fact that we should be paying helping Ukraine win, Right, Yes, I understand they're frustrated, but it's all true that putting it is a sob. She's a murderer, all of these things. But the conservatives who say we should continue paying, I want to remind them that we stayed in Afghanistan for twenty years and we spent two point two trillion dollars of US tech face hard on money, and we sacrificed almost seven thousand American and Allied service members live, okay, and then we ran away. So is that how you want to proceed here? We don't have another two point two trillion dollars, okay.
Speaker 1: So yeah, this is what happens every time. Though everybody gets raw, rat's let's start the war. They don't fight to win the war. Then the war drags on, then have begun politically untenable, and then they all say never mind and they walk away. And the answer to if you're going to fight a conflict, I think the doctrine of how Trump took out isis should be the model, which is go in with overwhelming force and fight to win, and win it quickly and get the hell out of there. And that's that is not the strategy that it seems that anybody's taking now exactly. And look look at the handcuffs that the highrist by the administration has been trying to put on Israel. Israel has every right to win their war against radical Islamic terrorists. That at Kamala Harris, you know, doesn't want us to even mention that they're mentioned the word exactly.
Speaker 5: So these people are completely incompetent. Here's another model. So Reynald Reagan deterrence should have been the very, very first solution to the problem. I personally briefed the Obama administered White House National Security Council, I brief NATO, I brief European Command, Northern Command, Strategic Command that manages our nuclear arsenal, and everybody knew what put his warfighting strategy was and what his intentions was. And yet Europeans, right, I breathed them, like I said, seven months before put his invasion of Crimea. They knew what was going to happen, and yet they decided they were not going to pay for their own security. They didn't be fat the force pasture because they forget, Oh, they're just gonna throw Ukrainians and Ukrainians as a human shield to protect themselves.
Speaker 1: That is well, just remember Biden's words, Oh well there might be okay if it's only a minor incursion. Meanwhile, the forces are building on the border with Ukraine, and everybody say, no, he's not going to go in. He's not going to go in. They're so stupid. I mean, why would he be moving all of his forces to the border if he had no plans of going into Ukraine. I mean, you were really dealing with very dumb, naive people. And you agree Putin is evil, correct.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, but a lot of them are evil, Irani and Putin shi Jan Ping, and so we need to deal with them from a position of strength. But we also need to be smart about it. We gotta go out in that position before the conflict, not after. And that's what President Trump is going to do. Because he's going to be negotiating with Putin from the position of strength, He's much more likely to achieve a much better deal.
Speaker 1: The other thing he's going to do is he's going to undermine Putin's control over Europe completely, especially Western Europe, because he's going to outproduce and supply Western Europe with all their energy needs. I mean, that is that is one of his biggest goals if he, you know, wins this election in just thirty nine days, Rebecca, we got to run. I do appreciate your time this Friday, eight hundred and nine one shas on number. We'll get to your calls. Coming up straight ahead the Sean Hennity Show, a thermonuclear assault on fake news sanities on right now, Hi twenty five down to the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine to four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program. I love my friends at Henry Repeating Arms. If you're looking for a firearm, I really recommend them. They've got over two hundred models of rifle, shotguns, revolvers, a wide variety of calibers, beautiful finishes. Plus they have new releases throughout the year, and you're going to want to check in at their website as often as you can. The best way to learn about them is get their free catalog. They'll send you free decals, they'll send you a list of dealers. Where you are is go to HENRYUSA dot com free catalog decals, and you know they use old world craftsmanship with cutting edge technology, and what you get is the reliability, the accuracy that you want, you expect, and you can trust. They're simple to use maintain. It is the right choice for personal and property defense, or if you're a hunter or a sports shoot or maybe just the beginner. They got something for everybody. Every Henry has made in America or it's not made at all. Get their free catalog, free decals. Just go to HENRYUSA dot com. I have a number of them and I love all of them. That's HENRYUSA dot com. Click on the free catalog button in the upper right hand corner. You're gonna love this company. You know, it's so sick to me when you really think about it, that you know, here we can have the president of Iran in our country, protected by our Secret Service, and they don't have enough people to protect Donald Trump, so we're told, and they had to go indoors in one of his rallies because he had planned an outdoor rally. But they don't have enough resources because the UN has been in the town. Now, just think about this, the president of Iran, who has we, according to reports, assassination teams that have been activated to kill Donald Trump. They are drawing away Secret Service resources. Why do we let these people in our country? Why? You know, the United Nations has been nothing but an anti Semitic, anti American organization and we pay the bulk of the freight as usual, and then all their their globalist spinoffs from the WHO and the WEF and all these other all these other groups that really want nothing more than American stupidity in American dollars to fund every idiotic thing that they do, and say, WHO is nothing more than a propaganda arm during COVID for China, the w World Economic Forum wants nothing but you know, worldwide taxes on our global taxes on everybody, including a global wealth tax. You know, why are we part of the Paris Accords that recognizes, let's see India and China is developing nations. So they pay next to nothing of air to what we pay. It's insane. Now, Prime Minister net Yahoo did come to town and he did speak, and he literally, you know, just laid it out how Hesbelah puts a missile in every kitchen and a rocket in every garage in Lebanon and this is what this is the war that they are fighting. And then he goes on to talk about in great detail how you know the United Nations for years is condemned Israel, and he said, check your fanaticism at the door. But the question is why are we funding this organization with their history of human rights abuses they put in charge of the Human Rights Committee at the UN countries like Iran and Iraq and Syria. I mean, how insane is that? But they do. They make decisions like this all the time. They put radical globalistic you know, economic theorists in charge of the economy. They buy into this global warming fanaticism. They believe in radical markist extremism. And the Democrats, you know, did they just eat it up and they want to be more like the rest of the world rather than being the most prosperous, toughest, strongest country on the face of the earth. And that's really what's at stake in thirty nine days, and I hope you consider it anyway. Here's Phoebe.
Speaker 7: We won't rest until our citizens can return safely to their homes. We will not accept a terror army perts on our northern border able to perpetrate another October seventh style massacre. For eighteen years, Kasballa brazenly refused to implement UN Security Council Resolution seventeen oh one, which requires it to move its forces away from our borders. Instead, Kbala moved right up to our border. They secretly ducked territunnels to infiltrate our communities and indiscriminately fired thousands of rockets into our towns and villages. They fire these rockets and missiles, not from military sites, not from that they do that too, But they fired those rockets and missiles after they place them in schools, in hospitals, in apartment buildings, and in the private homes of the citizens of Lebanon. They endanger their own people. They put a missile in every kitchen, a rocket at every garage. I said to the people of Lebanon this week, get out of the death trap that Kabala has put you in. Don't let Noswala drag Lebanon into the abyss. We're not at war with you. We're at war with Khasbalah, which is hijack your country and threatens to destroy ours. As long as Kibala chooses the path of war, Israel has no choice, and Israel has every right to remove this threat and return our citizens to their home safely. And that's exactly what we're doing. Just this week, the IDF destroyed large percentages of Kibala's rockets, which had built with Iran's funding for three decades. We took out senior military commanders who not only shed Israeli blood, but American and French blood as well. And then we took out their replacements, and then the replacements of their replacements. And we'll continue degrading Chrisbalah until all our objectives are made. Standing in this podium forty years ago, I told the sponsors of that outrageous resolution to expel Israel, gentlemen, check your fanaticism at the door. Today, I tell President Obas and all of you who would shamefully support that resolution, check your fanaticism at the door. The singling out of the one and only Jewish State continues to be a moral stain on the United Nations. It has made this once respected institution contemptible in the eyes of decent people everywhere. But for the Palestinians, this un house of darkness is home court. They know that in this swamp of anti Semitic bile, there's an automatic majority willing to demonize the Jewish State on anything. In this anti Israel flat earth society, any false charge, any outlandish allegation, can muster a majority. In the last decade, there have been more resolutions passed against Israel in this Hall at the New and General Assembly than against the entire world combined. Actually more than twice as many. Since twenty fourteen, this body condemned Israel one hundred and seventy four times. It condemned all the other countries in the world seventy three times. That's more than one hundred extra condemnations for the Jewish States. What hypocrisy, What a double standard, what a joke.
Speaker 1: At some point the world better wake up. That's all I can say. We better wake up, and we better wake up fast, because things are turning south fast. By the way, Linda, did you notice Zelenski today with Trump. He didn't look particularly happy after that meeting.
Speaker 2: No, he looked very small and sad, as he should because he has a very small and sad man.
Speaker 1: Look. I do feel sorry for the people in Ukraine, I really do. I sympathize greatly with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel sorry for them because they have this creep running around acting like he cares. If you're in the middle of a horrible, horrible conflict, you don't make thirty eight stops back to the United States begging for money. How's that money being given out to the people. Where's that distribution oversight? Who is managing that? Oh, that's right, Pritzker's sister's.
Speaker 8: In charge of it. That makes me feel really good. So another complete liberal is over there. Are the people getting gas? Are they getting oil? Are they getting food? Can they get to school?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 8: They're not doing anything for their people.
Speaker 1: I talked to my friend in Great Britain last night. He said, the number of men of military age that have gone to countries all throughout Europe is staggering. Is they want no part of it? And meanwhile, Europe hasn't done their fair share, and this is their continent. They're not a member of NATO. We have no obligation to be sending hundreds of billions of dollars taxpayer dollars over there. If they feel a moral imperative to help out. Because Putin is a murdering dictator, you know, monster and a thug. I think they should pay for the weapons that we are providing and then they can go fight their own war and then there's less less or less likelihood of corruption.
Speaker 2: Listen, we have a land invasion here at home, so we need to take care of that first. What do they always tell you on the plane put your mask on first, and then help those around you.
Speaker 8: We haven't put our mask on. We don't even know where the dang mask is.
Speaker 1: We got Iranian hit squads here to take out and assassinate Donald Trump. We have murderers that take out the likes of Lake and Riley, Joscelyn Nungary, Rachel Morin, and dozens of other Americans. Kids being raped, women being raped, dozens of them. We list their names constantly on TV. And then we have hundreds of Americans victims of violent crime. Harris Biden unvetted illegal immigrants eleven and a half million. And it is. It is destroying every aspect and fiber of this country. It's in small towns and big cities, and she wants to make a big show, as she's doing today at the border. It's just a joke this. I mean, if anyone buys into this, then you deserve the government you get. That's all I can say. Where is she?
Speaker 8: She's in Arizona. She's not an lpath, so she's not an Eagles pass. Give me a break.
Speaker 1: Well, thanks to Greg Abbott, Ted Cruz and Chip Roy who will join us later. You know that area has actually been more secure than ever, but they had to do it on their own, and they had to go to court a thousand times by with the Harris Biden administration, I quick break right back. More of your calls coming up. Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn is a number thirty nine days to election day, early voting all the news and information about your state as a public service on Hannity dot com. Don't forget the Kamala and the Walls files again a public service. You can share it with your friends, your family, your neighbors, your co workers, share it on social media. Every gun owner imagines in their mind right, somebody breaks into your house. What are you going to do? In your mind, you think you're going to be a hero. You'll take out the threat, you'll keep your family safe. And I don't care if you're an ex Navy seal, longtime gun owner, maybe you're new to firearms. This could be where your nightmare begins. Even defending your life and your family's life in your own home, because there are people in this country that don't even want you to have a gun to protect yourself and save your own life. That's why the USCCA exists and as a member, you're going to get world class safety training, self defense, liability insurance. So god forbid you do have to defend your life or your family's life, You're not going to face it alone. They'll send it an army of attorneys and over eight hundred thousand American gun owners like myself. I've been a proud member for nine years. We trust the USCCA. Right now, they're all bing an exclusive, limited time deal for you, my listeners. If you text my last name Hannity to the number eight seven to two two, well one, you'll get to see how their membership safeguard your family from those that don't even want you to have Second Amendment rights. And also you're going to get there free what could be a life saving resource for you and your family, and that is their concealed Carrie Family Defense guy. Just text my last name Hannity h A N N I T Y to the number eight seven two two two Hannity to eight seven two two two. As we continue this Friday.
Speaker 6: So final hour of the Sean Hannity Show is up next.
Speaker 1: Hang on for Sean's Conservative solutions. Now, let's get back to our phones this busy Friday. Uh Steven, Pennsylvania. We need Pennsylvania desperately. Uh, the Commonwealth. How are you, sir?
Speaker 6: I'm doing well. How are you today? Sean?
Speaker 1: Can you imagine that Linda is your neighbor. Can you imagine if you were her next door neighbor and you had a disagreement over something? Good grief?
Speaker 6: Honestly, Sean, you're way too hard on Linda. I think Linda frankly one.
Speaker 1: I I hate when people stick up for you. I really do. I really really Okay, he's gonna move in next door to you. Good luck, and then.
Speaker 8: We're gonna take Pennsylvania back for Trump.
Speaker 2: Me and Steve together, right, Steve.
Speaker 8: Listen, We're gonna stick together. It's gonna be fine.
Speaker 1: What's on your mind, Steven?
Speaker 2: The usual?
Speaker 6: I just wondered if I could trouble you for your opinion on the difference between the Trump not just Trump advance, but I mean his picks for cabinet position and you know, uh Kamala and Nitwit and their picks for how they're supposedly gonna fix everything that they've already screwed up.
Speaker 1: Well, they're not going to fix anything that they've screwed up. I mean just look at what their stated policies are. Tell me what policies you've heard or what they have said that has inspired you to think they'll fix the border, they'll they'll stop the lawlessness, and they'll bring back law and order in the country. What confidence? Why would you have any confidence in their ability to fix the economy? After all, they call it bidnomics and they're very proud of it. That was a year ago. They've denied that we had an inflation problem. They said the border was secure. Do you really have confidence that she can deal with Russia and China and Iran? Do you really believe that she's going to make America rich with energy dominance? After her comments about eliminating fracking and offshore drilling, Why does anybody have confidence in her? I have no confidence in her at all.
Speaker 6: Why would you have confidence in somebody who's had three years to do anything and has done nothing?
Speaker 1: A great point. You shouldn't have any confidence, there's your answer.
Speaker 6: You know, she keeps talking about like I'm going to do this and I'm going to do that. Well, you had three years and you didn't. Actually she did do some things and they were all bad.
Speaker 1: I agree completely.
Speaker 6: He's ex pipeline.
Speaker 1: He's responsible for all of the failure in the economy and the border and everything in between. I got to get to some other calls though, my friend thanks a lot for sucking up to Linda. Now I'll have to hear it for the rest of this Friday through my day. Alicia Free, State of Florida. What's up, Alisha? How are you hi, San?
Speaker 3: How did your first hurricane experience as a homeowner?
Speaker 1: I was fine. It didn't hit where I live much at all. But I have a lot of friends that are dealing with flooding, and between my friends and Georgia and my friends in Florida, I just feel horrible. I'm trying to do everything I can do to help them.
Speaker 3: To be honest, it's not like a snow where it stops and it stops, right, That's a scary part. But anyways, I just wanted to say that, Like, I think one of the problems that nobody's really talking about is that ABC News is not ABC News thirty years ago. So, for example, my grandfather's ninety five years old. So when Biden nominated Harris, he said.
Speaker 5: Who is this?
Speaker 3: Harris Publish's the vice president, the vice president of what the United States. I've never seen that woman in my life because it's been three years since the last time that she was on TV. And people of that ara they forget after a couple of years, you know what I mean, It's inevitable. And then you're still the ones that think that they're not gonna lie to you because it's the news, right. So those people are just essentially brainwashed to the point where if you ask them to show you a picture of a cat, they would show you a picture of a dolphin. Like, I'm like, how do you guys support a woman that took away your freedom to choose, that's running a ticket based on freedom? It doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 1: Well, you're all The Freedom and Joy Party wants to take you away from your parental rights. The Freedom and Joy Party wants to force you, you know, to send kids to school where they're going to learn to be woke and get you know, if your sons will have feminine hygiene products and boys' bathrooms. You know, the Freedom and Joy Party wants to tax you into oblivion. When they take your money, they take your freedom. Money equals freedom. I say it all the time. So that's the Freedom and Joy party, and they're going to promise you the moon. And just like any socialist Marxist promise that's ever been made, it always ends the same way, unfulfilled promises, more poverty and a loss of freedom. That's what they're proposing. That's the net result of where we will be. Anyway, I do appreciate the call. Eight hundred and nine points one. Shawn is on number if you want to be a part of the program.