Speaker 1: Welcome to Reality the King. It's me Carlos King, the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years a production experience. Twice a week on Reality with the King, we'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about.
Speaker 2: Hey, rain drops.
Speaker 1: On today's episode of Reality with the King, we are going to discuss the Dreek Show. I'm sorry, the Real housewats Ability Hills. I'm so sorry. I don't know what's wrong with me. I don't know Kathy Hilton slipped something in my bag. But I cannot do this episode alone, so.
Speaker 2: I am joined by my love. I love these girls so much.
Speaker 1: They are part of the amazing successful podcast All About the Real Housewives, where they have all this clusive information and interviews from Teresa to Jennifer Aiden to everybody in between. They also know Sticky Flicker, which is like everything to be because I like Sticky.
Speaker 2: I think she's so interesting. I like her a lot.
Speaker 1: But anyways, I digress. Give it up for these beauty bells. Chantelle and rock sand.
Speaker 3: And before we get into it, I just need to say, Carlos, I saw a picture of you today with your uh and I was.
Speaker 4: Like I was getting hot after a picture.
Speaker 5: Shirt off Wos.
Speaker 3: We just have to all that before we talk real housewives, like how good you look?
Speaker 4: Okay? I'm sorry?
Speaker 5: Are you on ozempic?
Speaker 2: I mean, oh, I love it. I love it. I am not on a zimpic. I'm not, is it. Jennifer Aate is so funny.
Speaker 1: She's like, I'm not on o zipic, bitch, I'm ama Jugger, which I think is the funniest. I'm back to be accused of ozampics, like now I'm on the other drug or not drug. Well, like you know what I'm saying, but no, listen, it's all natural.
Speaker 2: I'm fit.
Speaker 1: I'm forty five years old and I'm a plant based daddy and baby.
Speaker 2: I just like to be listen.
Speaker 1: I want to show the world that us growing up, we always thought like over forty was like, oh my god, you're so old. I'm like, no, bitch, I'm forty five years old. I am into my fitness. I feel good, I look good, and I want to let you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I present for the over forty crowd.
Speaker 4: You look good, goud, you look great. So I just I'm sorry I had to just say that.
Speaker 2: Now. Thank you, Roxy, I love you so much.
Speaker 1: But I have to admit I may love to read more, because honey, money, let's get into this motherfucking season.
Speaker 2: I don't listen. I don't even know where to begin, but let's just start with.
Speaker 1: The hot topic and then we'll like go over some key moments in this most recent episode of Beverly Hills Housewives. I have loved to read since her first season on.
Speaker 4: The show, Noah.
Speaker 1: I always loved that she was this outspoken woman who said how she felt. She was hated by the audience for two seasons and she changed. And I used to tweet incessantly like I blame you Twitter, You guys have ruined de read.
Speaker 2: She was a grade A housewife.
Speaker 1: I remember Lisa Vanda Pump watching to read the girls, and Lisa Vanda Pump will look like a proud mama because you know, she came on the show courtesy of Lisa Vanda Pump.
Speaker 2: So I just loved her.
Speaker 1: And then something happened and she was she became reclusive and just uninteresting. And quiet and boring and honey, this season belongs to her, and I cannot get enough of it. But I want to hear if I am alone in my assessment of this season belonged only to Dee, I'm.
Speaker 6: So sorry, Like she deserves all the kudos. Like if people think she's annoying, I don't care, because she's bringing it. She's doing everything for the cast. Last season was not good and there was like the biggest scandal between you know, Kyle and Mauricio and you know, that whole she bang, and it was not a good season. And so yeah, and so we come into this season and it's like, really, like you said, all about Deriy and it's so interesting. We're so interested in the whole storyline between her and Kyle, her and PK. I'm here for it, and I know Rexiana's too.
Speaker 3: But I think I think what Deury realized was, Okay, if I stay loyal, Kyle's not going to talk to me for months, So is it worth it? And she stayed loyal to her husband too, and now her husband's acting like a fool on TV and treating her like he doesn't care that he wasn't married to her. So I love this for her, and you know, I felt really bad for her because she but she has done some things that we have to acknowledge that you know, haven't been the best. But I do love her this season, and I love that she's like being her because, like you said, she was, I mean the last couple of seasons, she was like pretty irrelevant for the most part.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I didn't like the rented logo clothing apparel that she would like, I love you, But like I I highly disliked her wardrobe.
Speaker 2: I thought it was very tacky.
Speaker 1: Even when she was like running on the beach in this episode and she said, oh my gosh, my Chanelle, when you have money and when you are somebody who's used to that, you don't call out your labels. And that was That's the only cringey thing about to read is that she's a label whore. But I am into her this season. I'm also into Erica and Durik's friendship.
Speaker 4: I love it and I love Erica this season.
Speaker 6: This is do you think what she how she kept calling out Erica at the dinner table, like Erica said this, like what did you think about that? Like you that was shady of like to like, you know, because she has a friendship with Kyle too, So it's like Erica is in the middle. She's not acting like she's in the middle. Really like what we're seeing. But then Durim made sure she was in the middle with Kyle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now listen, dere is playing this game correctly. I'm gonna tell you why. She revealed recently that she had dinner with Lisa Rena right before this season started and that she was contemplating whether or not she was going to come back to the show or leave the show. And she said, I'm paraphrasing that Lisa Renna said to her, if you come back to the show, do what Gun's blazing and don't hold back. And it's funny because as I'm watching her, I do see a little bit of Renna in her very very on point doing everybody under the bus. Lisa Rena's downfall to me, and I love Lisareena, was the fact that she did not appear to be loyal to anybody. I still listen, Denise Richards, yes, lie, your lie, your pants on fire, right, But if that's your friend for two decades, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like that, that's not the way to handle friendship.
Speaker 1: So I still have to say, girls, the way Deree is throwing Erica under the bus skid mark and her Victoria's secret, the way she is like really making it apparent that no, Kyle, I'm not the only one who thinks this way.
Speaker 2: Erica does as well.
Speaker 1: And I will say this, Kyle Riches, as you all know, is my favorite housewife that I haven't worked with because I don't want to hear anything from Needing Leaks or Teresa Judies, Yes, who I haven't worked with.
Speaker 2: I love Kyle.
Speaker 1: I will admit the flashbacks that Deet is talking about of how Kyle is mad at her for those reasons.
Speaker 2: I'm like, it's not looking too good for my girl, Kyle.
Speaker 3: And we see that Kyle has done really even worse things than Dreed has. So I'm we are a Kyle Stan We always like Kyle and like we just like love OG's at the end of the day day, But she is so dead ass wrong because everything she is bringing at the end of the day, Kyle, just admit that you never liked Deuriy, like you never value that friendship period, so you would get annoyed of her because she does kind of talk a lot. I'm sure that would be very annoying to be as a friend. But all this stuff is so stupid. We were at the Watch What Happens Live thing when that happened, and Kyle was laughing about it.
Speaker 4: So I'm so confused on why.
Speaker 1: That wait wait wait wait wait Roxy breaking News nine one one, because we never heard we never heard somebody who was actually there that saw the full picture.
Speaker 2: So can you.
Speaker 1: Explain to me and the rain drops, Well, yeahpened because watching that clip of Kyle and Derry at watching What Happens Live taping, this is me just being me and a producer. I saw nothing wrong with it. So explained to me what it was like in the room.
Speaker 6: Well, we were first, we were from Roe actually at the Watch What Happens Live Brava con. I know, we got lucky that we got those tickets and we like and I think when they when they when she dropped her drink, the like came in, they stopped, they like got her a new drink right after, and like they were talking, they were normal.
Speaker 4: She speaking, they were like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was no there was no tension, there was no nothing. That's why I was like, Kyle, I love you. But this is such a reach because you guys were like giggling.
Speaker 4: And so good the whole time we were literally there.
Speaker 3: We would never think, oh my gosh, you got mad over that, or there's some tension.
Speaker 4: There was nothing, so so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: The beef between Deriy and Kyle, to me is so interesting because I don't get it.
Speaker 2: I'm just being honest, I don't get it.
Speaker 1: What the way Deiy is describing the moment Kyle is mad at her, and then I speak to her for six months after some of these moments, it's painting a picture that Kyle is highly sensitive and a little bit petty. And when I say that, it means that what Durie is describing to me is the fact that if you're not on Kyle's side, you're in the doghouse.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna I'm gonna connect this a little bit.
Speaker 1: If Kyle treats her friends that way, does that mean.
Speaker 2: She treated Mauricio that way?
Speaker 1: Because if you're mad that Deiy did these things that I don't think are big deal and you don't speak to her for months, what the fuck can Mauricio ever like get away with to where you're not treating him the same way at home.
Speaker 6: Well, I think that's why even with her sisters, like I do think Kyle's the most sensitive one of all of her sisters. I think she has said that, and I think she does do the same thing with her sisters too, Like you think.
Speaker 4: He does that. Kathy does that the most.
Speaker 3: So it's clearly like a family thing that they do that where they'll stop talking for months.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 4: I don't think Kyle likes Dori.
Speaker 3: I don't think she ever did, you know, Listen Derrey left Lisa Vanner Pump and at that point, like Kyle, like you know, Derry was like you only loyalty because guess what, Erica did the same stuff that Dreid's done, and Kyle's been able to get over it, and she there's never been tensioned.
Speaker 4: So I feel like she's just didn't like to read it.
Speaker 1: And it goes to what I've been saying in my podcast that people hate and it's the reason why before I was able to apologize to their faces, Garsella sing because I made a comment on my podcast that went viral where we're a journalist from the Hollywoodlife dot com and on the rare carpet of the event, Carlos King said that your your friendship with Garcilla is made for television, and she said, first of all, who is Carlos.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I love to Shay. I love it. Listen, no, no, no, I love to Shay. It was a bear Mariah Carey to Jay love and I was here for it. But but for me, it became a big thing.
Speaker 1: I saw it at a party, I mean a restaurant, and I apologize to her. We had a great thirty minute conversation. I saw Garcel bouvet Ot an essence thingy in New Orleans a couple of months ago. I apologized to her too, because I'm like, look, it's my opinion. I wasn't trying to say anything mean whatever. I said that to say, I have said a nauseum that on reality TV, these friendships are alliances because you need to have somebody on your team. Yeah, what you articulated, Roxy is accurate in the sense of the real House possibility. He'll started with Kyle and Lisa Vanda Pump being besties. Durit was brought on by Lisa Vanda Pump. Kyle and Lisa had a big falling out Deree was sort on the crossfire, and by default Dere and Kyle did become friends, and I just it just dawned on me. I do believe that p K and Maurice will have a great romance, like a great friendship and what we all know just being relationships. When your partner is friends with somebody, this is no shade.
Speaker 2: By default, you gotta be friends with the wife.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah you do.
Speaker 3: No, I agree with that for sure, So I think you're definitely on point. I also think p K really valued his relationship with Lisa and with Ken, and so when that happened, it was like, wow, we lost this friendship. And I also think that created attention with p K and Dorrie because like, had they never went on the show, that would have never happened. So again, like Kyle felt like she owed her something because if you walked back, Derriy did turn on Lisa sided with Kyle, and so it's like you kind of owe her something, right, But it's like Kyle never liked her and the audience didn't like her. There's no way I guarantee Kyle's real prid because then she brings up that Teddy Mellencamp thing. And she's like, you didn't defend Teddy Mellencamp when there was a troll and it's like.
Speaker 4: What, I feel like I was shocked by that.
Speaker 5: So the question was even to her, it was too Kyle.
Speaker 3: Kyle, like you're making something fetch happen or whatever. And Kyle's just looking really really ridiculous this season. She just needs to own it, like, you know what, I really didn't value our friendship like.
Speaker 4: You did and doesn't have many friends.
Speaker 6: Like she's really mad about like you know what she's done, and she's just like I don't want to prepare this, like I don't know like where it's not. It's not to the point where she needs to like sit there and sit down with her the same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's why I believe you. I do. I just hte me just now. I do believe you.
Speaker 1: I don't think Kyle really looked at as a real friend. I think Kyle saw Dey as an alliance member or her team Kyle. Listen, Kyle's real friend is Teddy Mellicamp.
Speaker 2: Yep, Yeah, very appointed to blank.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna tell you why and this and and I'm a Teddy bear, right.
Speaker 4: You are what's a Teddy Bear because those.
Speaker 2: Are Teddy Mellicamp's fans, ye.
Speaker 4: Are I've never heard of that never, I know.
Speaker 1: I think it's I think it's me and two people, but whatever, it's all good. No, the other person was camera. It's me and Tamra, but but Teddy Camera a hit podcast, so clearly they have fans. But look, for sure, the thing is this though. If this is no shade, I'm gonna say it, and it's how I feel. Okay, Kyle is the Queen Bee and it's Kyle's show. Yeah, Kyle likes this is my opinion. I think Kyle's friends have to fall back, yeah, and fall in line if you get what I'm saying. And I think to your point, and it just hit me. That's why I'm so happy you guys are on. Derey is mouthy, Deree does what she wants to do, and Drek kisses nobody's ass. And if you look at the friendship Kyle has, I will never forget this.
Speaker 2: Erica Jane at Summer Union.
Speaker 1: It was the reunion where Lisa Vanda Pump did not show up, okay, and Erica Jane said, Kyle is the queen Oh yes, and to your point, girls, Kyle has never met Erica Erica because Erica kissed.
Speaker 2: The ring and Erica falls in line.
Speaker 1: When Kyle and Garcella got into it, Lisa Renna said, this is not our show, garcil That's not.
Speaker 2: What we're doing the show.
Speaker 1: Everybody has has fall in line and said this is Kyle's shit, and they have defended Kyle. So to your point, and it just hit me, DEI hasn't kissed the ring and that maybe the issue that Kyle has.
Speaker 3: I also feel like to read's like social circle, like she's not really in anybody in Beverly Hill, Like she doesn't have any friends.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I'm loving what she's doing, but she doesn't.
Speaker 3: Kyle is like the eight girl in Beverly Hills, like she's made it a thing every tagline. She has all these friends, like you have fay Resnik, you have you know, Kathy is her sister, but you have like the what is it the Kardashians, I forgot their name.
Speaker 5: But you have them.
Speaker 3: You have like a bunch of people, whereas in who's to read circle, who are her friends? And Teddy is like no offense, like she'll if Kyle told Teddy to jump, like she'll say how high, Like that's friendship and I'm.
Speaker 4: Sorry, like it is what it is. That is how their friendship is.
Speaker 3: And Teddy protects Kyle, which Teddy is right in doing because I would do the.
Speaker 4: Same loyal to her.
Speaker 2: Yeah sure, I'm going.
Speaker 3: To protect them and if people talking about them, I'm not going to allow it. So Teddy for like she kudos to her for doing that because that's how you should be and that's how you're going to be friends with Kyle too.
Speaker 6: And Kyle did and Kyle did protect her too, like Kyle was loyal to her, you know, like for example, that question she has, she has Teddy's back too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no, And listen, I think all my female listeners, let's have a real conversation in your in your female friend group, and let's let's let's be real. There is a pecking order and every female friend group there's a Rachel George.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like I Virgina George. There's a Regina George.
Speaker 1: Played right, I'm like, in every friend group there is a Regina George. Not that you're mean, but that you kind of have that Queen Bee's status. I have seen it throughout my entire life, not only producing Jersey and Atlanta and other reality shows. I've seen it in high school, middle school, and in college. And to your point, when it comes to the Real Housewives of Billy Hills, Kyle is.
Speaker 2: Regina, George and.
Speaker 1: Deret also, and we we gotta admit this, Deret is not a part of the Bibley Hills elite crowd. And that's why to your point, to Roxy, that's why p K was upset when Dee at least advanced pup fell out, because let's be fucking clear, p K is all about relations ships.
Speaker 2: He's old school. He knows that.
Speaker 1: We have to be friends with these rich people exactly. And because my thing is this, there's no way I'm friends with Mauricio and Kyle and I'm in depth.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I mean? I don't. I think p K.
Speaker 1: P K said a story that he pushed Derey to be on the show.
Speaker 2: He the one who pushed her.
Speaker 1: To do the casting they were in I think they were in Paris and he pushed her to be a part of the casting call in the hotel room.
Speaker 2: He pushed her to do this.
Speaker 1: That whole Beverly Beach by Deres swimsuit that never happened. It was off PK trying to generate money because nobody was buying Boy George tickets. Yeah, let's be real here when she fell out with Lisa Vanda Pump. Lisa Vanda Pump is the motherfucking mother mother, and she has connections. And I'm not saying this is what Lisa Vanda Pump does. I would not be surprised if some bags were stopped, Okay, and he came to Rey never really elevated their profile monetizing being on the show the way Lisa Renna Erica, Jane Kyle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, done.
Speaker 3: And you know that Lisa Vanderpump is that girl who's like, you're not like if you're friends with Lisa, you can't talk to PK.
Speaker 4: All of a sudden.
Speaker 3: So he probably lost a shit ton of friends and he's been and then it's not like they have the best relationship, like it's all like, you know, there's a lot happening behind the scenes, and it's really sad for Drey.
Speaker 4: But he's really angry.
Speaker 3: About multiple things because just like you said, those are things that matter to him, Like he cares about that stuff.
Speaker 1: We are just getting started. This is reality with the King, and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show. One of the rumors that I want you to give me your thoughts on is the fact that there's a couple of people who are saying that Deree and PK, who they used to call scammers, right, remember that epics sit down confessional style interview where they're both wearing black like prison stripes, black and white and it was very like sort of like you know, weird or like sketchy what they were talking about. I'm now being told that allegedly Dereet and PK is fooling the audience with this divorce storyline based on his alcoholism, which is why DEI is telling everybody, including the post office guy, the milkman, and her gardner that PK has a drinking problem, and it's because they need this money and they're so dire in funds. Allegedly that Duried has nothing to lose and she has to make sure she is the marquee name of this show so that they can get money. And I was told the reason why Kyle said to Duriy in the first episode, and they're.
Speaker 2: Sit down, Who are you? Why are you acting like that?
Speaker 1: They feel like Kyle understands that Derey is desperate to keep the job and keep her check, that she is going to expose some very confidential things that Kyle has said to her in their private moments.
Speaker 6: I think that Juri acting the way she is definitely for her to secure her next season, especially if the rumors are true that she is going to get a divorced or they are separated. I feel like that they're the rumor, like I feel like they're actually separated. I don't see them getting back together. I don't think that's just for the show. But I think her going him and saying, like, you know, like what Lisa Runna told her, she's doing that for the show. She's doing that so she secures herself the next season. She knows she's smart enough to know that, but she said back and didn't really expose all everything. With her relationship with Kyle, they're not going to offer her anything.
Speaker 4: I think the opposite.
Speaker 3: I think that she's been loyal to her husband, she's been loyal to Kyle, and it's done nothing for her, so she doesn't give a shit anymore because no matter what you look at p K.
Speaker 4: He wants nothing to do with her. Okay, there is no love lost. Like he does not like her, and it's very very clear. He's like he's so beyond over her.
Speaker 3: And I believe that she is angry about it because although they thought and although they were so toxic, like she would have still worked it out. She likes the idea of being married to PK, you know, having this relationship with PK. What she's put out to the world, like, she likes the idea that now she's embarrassed that look what really happened behind the scenes. He's an alcoholic and this is we actually had a toxic relationship. Like listen, like when us women are fighting with our husbands or our boyfriends, We're not about to be upfront about that. I'm not about to like say like what our fights are and all that stuff. And now she has nothing to lose. He does not like her. He's looking at her and he's like, Okay, we're not gonna talk on the phone anymore. And he's irritated by her. He feels like, you've put me down so many times. You've like said that, you know, brought up finances, you put me down. He's like, I don't care about you, and she's like, this is humiliating.
Speaker 4: So I'm going to say that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it had a lot to do with him being an alcoholic, because what does she have to lose at this point, Like he's embarrassing her too. So I believe it's all real.
Speaker 4: That's my kake.
Speaker 1: Listen, I I my spidy Sensus is telling me it's real too.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You have to look at the body language, and I think they're just over each other. I think I think de reed and I'm at at a Derie. I think Darit wants a rich man.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think Deri looks at the world she's in and she knows that she is one suitcase out of being in that world. And I think she feels like she's young enough, she's pretty enough, she still got her shit together, that she could move on. I think the I think the resentment that we're seeing from PK is everything you're saying. I think he doesn't like her. I think he blames her for not following the plan, of all the of all the hard work he's done. I do believe that he positioned her to get this job. And when I say that, what I'm saying is I think that allegedly he may have spent a lot of money. I think the right house, the right look, the right wardrobe stylist to to to position her to be a name on the show. And I think the resentment comes in he invested so much in the Dureek Kimsley plan that everything has failed, including Beverly Beach by Deree. And the reason why I keep saying is because when she said yes, I mean in the episode, yeah, I'm looking for a swimsuit, I'm having a Chanelle swimsuit.
Speaker 2: I'm like, wait a second, you had a swimming line? Yeah, swimsuit line? Sorry, Like what happened to that one? It's the Chara billy, What are we doing here? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I don't see them.
Speaker 4: Chara is still a thing right now? Or is that done?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 4: No? I honestly haven't heard anything about it.
Speaker 1: I will call Sharay ask her for you, personally, Rocky, I haven't seen anything. My personal friend, and she's my real friend. I love to Okay, I haven't seen any promotion of it, but I will ask her because Charay is a secret. For all, she could be having a Black Friday stale next month. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I was curious, that's all.
Speaker 6: But yeah, I think that p K for sure invested a lot of money into Jury and their whole, their whole being.
Speaker 5: On the show.
Speaker 6: It cost him a lot to keep to keep her, to keep up with the Jones. This costs him a lot every single season. And yeah, I'm sure.
Speaker 3: I disagree with you, guys. I think that is like dying. She does not want to move on, she does not want to start all over. So I don't think she's thinking about that at all. I think that she's really.
Speaker 2: She wants me back.
Speaker 4: Yes, I absolutely think k back, Yes I do. I do. I think she wants him back.
Speaker 3: I think she's she said like, I'm trying to fight for my Marores, but he does not want me. I think that she probably threatened divorce to him multiple times, and now that it's actually happened, she's like, I don't want this and this is so embarrassing and I don't want this. Like, I don't think she's thinking about another man at all in this. And he's just two young kids too. You have to think about that, two little kids, Like it's a very.
Speaker 1: Sad okay, okay, okay, I can see okay, the two young first of all, and let's be clear, there's a great mother. Yeah yeah, it's weird to say that she's a Derie is a great yeah, great mom. So I could see that, And maybe she has Stockholm syndrome maybe because this is a thing oftentimes when a younger woman may other guy is kind of like a father figure a little bit, like it's sort of like this person.
Speaker 2: Is like your your you know, he leads you, ye guides you.
Speaker 1: And I think for any woman who mayors the other guy that thought of him not being there, I do.
Speaker 2: I kind of see your point too.
Speaker 1: Maybe there is this this sort of attachment to him. I don't see love, though I do see I see convenience.
Speaker 4: Yes, exactly.
Speaker 3: And a lot of a lot of women are like that, that there was someone out of convenience, so.
Speaker 5: Out of this image, the images or how.
Speaker 3: How she's portrayed her marriage and that everyone's like, oh okay, so is suddenly something's wrong.
Speaker 6: And even she knows because like look at like Kyle, like for example, she's now, you know, like you're one year out of this, like you know, we're separating and like you can low key see she's regretting some of like some of the things that are happening, like from what we're seeing in the moment, like she's seeing how she's lonely, she's seeing how she doesn't know what's you know, what he's doing all the time, and like you know, being a wife. And I think maybe Duri can see that, like way way earlier than Kyle could.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 3: Anyone wants pek though. I think that she'll just get embarrassed. I mean really though, I think that she'll just get like super embarrassed, like with stuff that he's going to do. Like when he was out with Mauricio and where were they they were like I had a bar.
Speaker 6: They were like Kyle cooks like from Summerhouse. Like they were like at like an event and they were like, yeah, I would be like I have.
Speaker 4: Young kids with you. That's so embarrassing, Like you're how old are you? So that's how I would look at it.
Speaker 1: Can we girls for one second have a moment of silence? Okay, but how good Mauricio looks? I know, I'm really single And I had to unfortunately watch his entrance multiple times with the tight t shirt, the no girls, am I the only one who thinks he has never looked better? And that's why Coyle has pissed. She said, you got a fucking condo in Beverly Hills with these with these scaley wags, and and you're getting so much ass from these girls.
Speaker 2: Mauricio, listen, this is like he looks.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, especially from the last season.
Speaker 1: He doesn't look stressed out at all. This is this is a crazy part. This is my opinion. I think listen. I think Kyle was sort of like, let me just do my thing because allegedly Maurica was doing his.
Speaker 2: But I do agree with you girls.
Speaker 1: I think Kyle is like, wait a second, why are you so happy? Why you do you look so good? And and why aren't you ever home? And while you're always out? I think Mauricio is the happiest he's been in a very long time, and Kyle Richards cannot take it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I think it's is off of her now.
Speaker 6: Like last season, she looked the best that she has, Like she started working out, not drinking. She was in this like friendship relationship, whatever you want to call it. She had her mind off of things, like she wasn't paying attention, and now all of a sudden, she's like, shit, she was like mean to.
Speaker 3: Him, like not like mean to him, Okay, because maybe he deserves it. We don't know what happened, but she would get irritated by him. Everything he said, she was annoyed and triggered by, and all of a sudden, this season, it's the complete opposite. She's like, you know, he's not acting triggered, he's not acting like how she acted, but she's like acting affected by him, like she cares. And it's like last season, she wanted to portray that she is irritated by this man and anything he did would annoy her.
Speaker 4: So it's just it's super interesting.
Speaker 3: You know, the grass isn't always greener.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's the thing.
Speaker 1: And I think even with Teddy Mellencamp's announcement of her divorce, Yeah, what.
Speaker 4: Are you gonna say? Her looks, I feel you're about to defend her. So let's see, what do you say?
Speaker 1: Bear?
Speaker 3: Bear over there here? Okay, with that, I'm sorry you're about to do I can sense it.
Speaker 1: I did not even say anything. This is the best podcast episode because I love it. But my guess challenge. It makes me, it makes me scream. Listen, I can't defend. But I don't know, Okay, right, I don't Because she Teddy isn't confirming or denying anything, it does appear there's an affair that happened. My belief is that an affair happened just based on the facts of what.
Speaker 2: Not the facts.
Speaker 1: It's based on the pace I've been reading and and the fact that she said, I'm not confirming or denying because I think it's easy to say I didn cheating my husband shade. I think that's the easy thing to say and say. I won't address anything else.
Speaker 4: Wait, can I say something.
Speaker 3: I reached out to Teddy's Teddy Simon's wife and I was like, hey, like, hey, I'm so sorry for what you're going through. And I was like, you know, because it's honestly shitty, like as a woman like that is so embarrassing, and when she was pregnant, and I just like, you know, I'm so sorry with what you're going through and all this stuff. And she she didn't say anything, but she just said thank you. So I was like, okay, well there's your cof.
Speaker 4: Now what Carlos her saying thank you, like what let it? Let it tell us, Let.
Speaker 1: Me get the Teddy bella cap is clue, sup, and then I will ask all the questions.
Speaker 2: All right, I want that for you better.
Speaker 5: I really would love that for you, for you.
Speaker 4: Want defending her, so she should show someone I know.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get read on the cop is like Carlos is on the wrong side of history.
Speaker 2: Guys.
Speaker 1: I'm not defending Teddy mellercamps a legend affair because I don't know what happened.
Speaker 2: I will find that it.
Speaker 1: Hasn't been Listen, the parties who had the alleged affair hasn't confirmed in Okay, I'm going.
Speaker 3: To ask the wife and like, hey, so we were talking to Carlos, can you just confirm it, just sir, and then I'll send it.
Speaker 5: To him and confirmed.
Speaker 1: If she likes the confirm that's that's the confirmation. Yeah, if she double taps it, right, Okay. But the thing with this Maurice and Kyle situation is there seemed to be something in the water. I don't think it's a reality thing right now. I think that's a Beverly Hills thing. I think because all the women for the first time on that show are single.
Speaker 6: I know that's actually a crazy y.
Speaker 1: Crazy thing, and I think I think everyone is just sort of like it's what you said. I think they're trying to see the grass is greener, and you really have to look at who you want to.
Speaker 2: Who you want to be with later in life.
Speaker 1: Like, yes, it's fun to like sleep with the hot girl, the hot guy and have a sexy affair in all those things. But I think when you look at your life when you're like sixty, like, is this the person you want to like be an empty nester with? And that's I think what was happening in Billy Hills specifically, is I think they're chasing something and they're not realizing that is this the person that I want to spend the rest.
Speaker 2: Of my life with?
Speaker 4: I mean, I umber VICKI with Don.
Speaker 3: I always use that simple because like she saw Tamara and Tamra's Tamara was with this like young hot guy, and she was like, Don doesn't satisfy me. We kept seeing Don try and try and try, and so she ends up leaving. Don has an affair with or not. I don't even know if she cheated. I don't say that, but she ends up being with Brooks and then what happened. She was like, my biggest regret as leaving Don. The grass is always greener and it's not like he was a great guy. I should have saved with him. But she saw like Tamora living her best life and a hot tub with Simon, and she's like, I want some of that, and it's not like that's not it's not. I mean, maybe it worked for Tamara the first five years of her marriage and right now it's like a out of a convenience thing their relationship Tamras, but Carlos isn't even reacting to that.
Speaker 2: You girls are so shape.
Speaker 3: A lot, Yeah, because here is a lot about us and says a lot of lies about us.
Speaker 5: So we're gonna you girls go ahead.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're gonna see.
Speaker 1: That I am daggy guests to.
Speaker 3: Anyone that will listen to a Housewives to everybody, So we're gonna say truths about her. So like just you know, I mean, it sounds, it feels good, it sounds good, and until it's not, and they're both like living proof of that.
Speaker 6: It's kind of like O G New York, Like that's what happened to with the ladies like they were all with someone kind of and then all of a sudden they all became single.
Speaker 5: And maybe it's like in the friend group or something, they were.
Speaker 4: Trying to chase something and like wondering what was out there. I don't know. I mean, Mario cheated on.
Speaker 1: I agree with you, Mario cheated We're the lost for her husband. I think that different with the New York women. I think, yeah, they're all single, and I think I think I listen, my opinion, powerful men in New York City is a different breed. Yeah, honey, it's a different breed.
Speaker 2: And I think those I think their husbands.
Speaker 1: I believe every woman in that show wanted to stay with their husbands until the end of time. With that until until the end of time, I think Beverly Hills, it's you know, it's Beverly Hills, it's smoking mirrors, it's it's whatever, and they're chasing something. But what I want to get into also is I want to talk about Garsel. There's something shifting in.
Speaker 2: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: The audience perception of Garsel Garcel, arguably for the moment she got on the show, What's the Fan Favorite arguably was the fan favorite the moment she got on the show. Something's happening in these past three episodes where people, oh, yeah.
Speaker 5: I've never I've never been.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not trying to get I'm not trying to have for me because anytime we've ever said anything about Garcel, like the I've never seen what people do if you talk bad about Garsels.
Speaker 4: So I'm just gonna let you speak about ourselves.
Speaker 6: I just I just have never seen the appeal, Like I don't I don't understand it, Like she doesn't bring that much. She barely talks about her family side, Like I don't understand why people are obsessed with her and sign I've never understood it.
Speaker 4: They will never be friends.
Speaker 3: They would never outside of the show, Garcel is someone who probably gets on the phone and is like these whack jobs because like something is like a little bit I like yeah, like you know it's not that's not Garcel's like real friends.
Speaker 4: It's just not you know. So but aside from you.
Speaker 2: To me like.
Speaker 6: Me like with Garcel, like I mean, I don't know if you saw this, like sneak peak, like she inserts herself between Kyle, it's for next week's episode.
Speaker 5: She inserts herself between Kyle.
Speaker 6: Andjurie, and she like is constantly like going after Juri and it's like back off. Or even in the last episode that we just watched last night, you know, Deiy is talking to Bo's, who's like you know, they're they're forming this great friendship, you know, and it's like, yeah, yeah, I love her, and like she's like she's like talking shit to something like you know, like look how juris opening up. It's like she's giving hater vibes and it's like and it's like, I don't like those type of people either, Like why is she why is she actuel like a hater just because Juriy is making friends with someone new?
Speaker 2: You can.
Speaker 6: Roxanne said it like to me earlier, she was like, if she wants to be friends with Bo's, how about ask her for a walk up, you know, walk and go get coffee or something like you you make the effort to become friends with her. You don't have to throw someone under the bus, you know, just to prove your point.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a bit interesting.
Speaker 1: So I'll say this, I always like ourselves, Okay, So I I saw the appeal when she got on the show.
Speaker 2: I'll just say everything now.
Speaker 1: So obviously in the black community, Garcella is lack a national treasure, right, She's done all these amazing shows like Jammy Pop Show, whatever.
Speaker 2: So when she got on the show, the black folks were.
Speaker 1: Like, hell, was like Beverly Hou's housewife, and we know her and we like her.
Speaker 2: And I thought she.
Speaker 1: Was so normal, which was refreshing because we never saw who she was of an actress. And then I saw that she would call things out that was weird, like like sort of like a viewer.
Speaker 2: Why are you guys doing that. I've always liked her.
Speaker 1: My only opinion that a lot of people read me for was I said what you said Roxy, I said was I don't think it's a bad thing to say, but I did say it. I said, I just don't think if there were no cameras that sudden and guartill to be friend. I just don't believe that. And that's when everything went to shit. And then it trended on Twitter, and then Garselling sent and responded to it, and I was like, guys, it wasn't that deep, which is why I apologized to and then Garsell like, guys, I was just making a statement, it wasn't to disrespect the two of you or this you now. Garcel and Deree's interesting dynamic is definitely at the forefront this season, and there has been a shift that I have been seeing that a lot of the audience aren't liking Garseila this season and they feel like she is too hard on Deria. They're calling her a hater. I don't know if I see hater what I do see. For me, I just think Garcel does not like Dre.
Speaker 2: I think Garcel.
Speaker 1: I think what Garcia has to do so that she won't be called the hater and garcelaf you're listening or your team?
Speaker 2: Is this my opinion?
Speaker 1: Garcia has to keep it real and saying I just don't like her, and that's.
Speaker 4: It's it's like the Kyle thing, like Kyle does not like Dere.
Speaker 3: Okay, Garcel does not like read at all, because again Erica Jane was the one who was inappropriate with her son, but Dorrie laughed at it and listen, I have four kids. I don't talk about my kids. I get it, trust me, period. I'm saying, Okay, but she was able to move on with Erica. Why are we not able to move on with Dorithan, who was just laughing.
Speaker 4: Erica was the one like in the actual situation. That is my thing with her.
Speaker 3: So it's like just own just like Kyle, you guys don't like Dori. She's not your cup of tea. You think she's annoying us. How she's like a labeled person.
Speaker 4: But that's what it is. She talks a lot.
Speaker 3: She only you know, she just talks about herself and what she has, and it's like, dude, we're rich. We don't give a shit about what you have, you know, so that's my pay Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, okay, because you don't know if people come after us.
Speaker 2: Oh no, let me tell you.
Speaker 4: But you guys scare me.
Speaker 2: No, let me, honey.
Speaker 1: Some of my comments recently, and I don't even say anything bad about garself, but if my guest has an opinion that isn't ourselves favorable they give I don't give a shitzing no.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, listen. We're allowed to have an opinion.
Speaker 1: But it is interesting that Garcel has a large following of fans who will read you for filth if you say anything besides the fact that she's great. And I think with Garcel, the conversation I have with her personally, I walked away from it with this understanding that I think she gets it. I think she gets it. She was she was very kind and very pleasant and smiled and understood what I was saying, and she got it.
Speaker 2: I don't think she takes it personally.
Speaker 1: I think her fans, yeah, take it way too personal.
Speaker 2: And it's just a fucking opinion.
Speaker 5: And I think it's just fabulous.
Speaker 6: Like I like like her, you know, like and I love seeing some of her scenes, like with her son and things like that. But I just think like her friendships and like what she brings to the show is it's it's ever been my favorite.
Speaker 4: Staid, low key.
Speaker 3: If we were on the show, we'd be like to some of these girls and like urself probably thinking the same that we're thinking. So it's like that's where I'm like this now, Garcela, you, you and the whole Suton thing, Like that's not a real thing. It's just it's it's not a real thing. Now it is now it is. I won't take it away. Now they've gotten to a point where okay, it's real, but you know, no, I don't know.
Speaker 4: But she is great for everything else. So that's that. Let's not talk about girls.
Speaker 2: Okay, so last thing that'll talk about.
Speaker 1: Ever since I was I think five, I have watched the Simpsons.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I know, and I'm forty five and I still watch the Simpsons.
Speaker 1: Jennifer Tilly revealing she was once married to the fucking creator of the Simpsons insane and then when they got a divorce, she took this is this is wild.
Speaker 2: She was able to get.
Speaker 1: A percentage of the ownership of the Stimpsons. That's like, and that allegedly, allegedly she gets anywhere from six to eight million a year.
Speaker 6: That's insane. And it was from like nineteen ninety like four whatever.
Speaker 3: The divorced in ninety one, ninety one, Like she's still getting that.
Speaker 5: So like, that's why we need to marry rich people.
Speaker 6: Like, oh my gosh, Yeah, that's not fair.
Speaker 1: Yeah that hint, no, hits the freaking bag. Erica Jane was salivating, and she was like Erica saw her former life flash before her eyes, like I remember being that bitch where I would get these bags. And the fact that Jennifer Tilly is like I don't have to sleep with an old dude. I get this, and I get to like spend that that.
Speaker 4: I'm shocked too, I really want that's like, that's amazing.
Speaker 6: I don't know that much of her, but she has a pretty impressive resume to like if you look at her IMDb and stuff, like she's been in things.
Speaker 2: No, she's really good, really good. I'm a huge I listen.
Speaker 1: Last question, do we think she's great for the show and next season should she be full time?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I haven't.
Speaker 6: I haven't, like I haven't gone the Jennifer Tilly bugs, so like maybe we'll see more, but I don't know. It's kind of she's givington a little bit to me. So it's like we can't have two Sotons. We can't have two Sotons on the show. They're like both quirky.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know. I think she should be like yeah, she's she's totally a supporting role.
Speaker 3: I mean, Kathy Hilton is that girl, and I feel like that's all that.
Speaker 6: We need when it comes to she's more like Kathy Hilton then like she's just like she's like this is like kind of crazy.
Speaker 4: She's not meant for this world.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, so I don't I don't see it, but like she could move or like you know, you know.
Speaker 2: Come around.
Speaker 1: I don't think she should be full time ere I think I think she's a great addition. Yeah, speaking of Okay, one more things, I'm gonna say.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, bows boss boss those bows bows bows, bows, bows, bows bows. Yes, it's everything.
Speaker 4: I love her.
Speaker 2: I love her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, She's an amazing addition.
Speaker 3: And like I want to know about, you know, her relationship, like they were going to separate and then he died, she took him back.
Speaker 4: I want to know about all of that stuff.
Speaker 3: And I like that she's like I don't know, I just like her vibe and her energy. So she me is like they've done really well with casting the last couple of years and she's like one of those.
Speaker 4: Her energy, her vibe, all that stuff, her story.
Speaker 3: I want more of her, and I like, you know how she's really comfortable with the ladies.
Speaker 4: So I'm excited for that.
Speaker 2: No, I'm t I think she's great and I'm looking for just seeing her. But this season of Biley Hills is really good.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm really enjoying the Kyle and Dey moments and I literally am looking forward to every single episode. It's an appointment television for me, and I have to invite you guys back on because we may be gaining some Jersey updates the top of next year.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're gonna come on ours then too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we're gonna talk about it because my prediction is Teresa Dolores and Rachel. Oh.
Speaker 5: I can see that.
Speaker 4: I would like to see that.
Speaker 3: I would be okay with that, but I right, I can see Teresa Dolores and Margaret too.
Speaker 6: I think they're gonna have to keep one from another. So I kind of like what they did with Potmac, like they you know, they kept a Wendy instead of a Candace and then they cut to Zell instead of Robin.
Speaker 3: You know, be fine with either of those. I don't want Danielle. I course, Fawn Jennifer, but I don't want Danielle. I don't want uh. I don't even know who else this is her long, I don't know he thought to come back.
Speaker 2: So, oh god, more hate comments. I'm teasing, all right, Oh my god, I know.
Speaker 1: And Shane from the All About the Real housewid podcast wherever you can get your podcast. They also have exclusive interviews with amazing guests.
Speaker 2: They are two great girls who are really good at their job.
Speaker 1: And not only are they good at it, they do their homework and as a journalist, Hey, Portia, that's something I appreciate. So thank you, ladies so much, and I will see y'all again.
Speaker 6: Bye, thank you, thank you bye, have a good day.
Speaker 2: Thank you for listening to Reality with the King.
Speaker 1: New episodes dropped on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Share comments, follow and subscribe to Reality with the King. Wherever you get your podcast, visit realitywthe King dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and Yes, Baby, my YouTube channel where you could get all of my visuals, baby, my expressions, Yes, and don't forget Tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag Reality with the King. Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Rain Entertainment, an executive produced by me Carlos King, Kingdom Rain Entertainment, Baby