Speaker 1: And we're recording.
Speaker 2: Hey, Andrew, oh way, Scott, Welcome to March twenty first Awesome. Today is Monday, and it's Serial Killers time. Welcome to Serial Killers. It's the podcast where we talk about cereal. We'll eat it, we'll try it. We'll let you know whether you should or not. What are you doing?
Speaker 1: I'm making this say welcome to Florida. Why are you doing that? Because I feel like my illustration of Florida was so good I want to post it. Okay, and people will be like, actually inappropriate looking but accurate? Play an open Andrew, All right, let's find a good one. Let's say anything. I know you only have like two of them there.
Speaker 2: Come in.
Speaker 1: Some boys play sports. Some boys no way.
Speaker 2: Special kaya because you're laughing in a cereal both.
Speaker 1: And so I'm old, what are you doodling? Stop doodling, let's eat Okay, Look, I mean that, isn't that nice? Welcome to Florida. That's a postcard?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I did, right, what's a postcard?
Speaker 1: I've sent postcards? You skull?
Speaker 2: You know what. I was gonna quiz you and ask you how much a postcard stamp is? But I don't even know how much it is anymore? It's probably like thirty eight cents or forty.
Speaker 1: Maybe to a post office near you.
Speaker 2: You shouldn't use that word when you're showing that picture. Thank you for listening to serial Killers. Here we are what anyway? How you doing, Powell? I'm wonderful. This is for you for readings. Hey, Pumpkin, thank you, you're welcome. I don't want to use your pen? What is this?
Speaker 1: Those are my pens? Where'd you steal these from? I bought them? I actually really like them. Fenaian? What is that? It's Japanese?
Speaker 2: Did you get it from Japan?
Speaker 1: I ordered off Amazon?
Speaker 2: Oh? Very cool.
Speaker 1: I like them because they're so like I was going over this with Diamond. They have a nice consistency, the right nice. Do they smear for lefties?
Speaker 2: Let's say, uh five bowls? Yeah, it's smears and it's all over my hand. Now it takes me back to elementary school with a number two pencil? Oh?
Speaker 1: Gay, what's the first cereal?
Speaker 2: Uh? You want a new one? Sure, we'll start new. Okay, you won't like it all right, I don't know. I don't know I'm saying that, but hopefully we do like it. Okay, you know I'm I'm.
Speaker 1: What's the word I'm looking for gauging my interest?
Speaker 2: No, I'm just I'm being a pessimist. Okay, I should be an optimist. You should be the only reason I'm being a pessimist is because it says Keto on it.
Speaker 1: Uh the YouTube, somebody said they love my joyous mood. They like when I'm happy. You are generally jovial. Thank you.
Speaker 2: And even though I come across as a giant a hole, I'm not. I'm really not. You know that I'm a good guy. Andrew, Yeah, it's all for the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, most definitely so jovial.
Speaker 2: Anyway, this is the latest in the Keto line from our friends at Post.
Speaker 1: Believe it or not. It doesn't say Post they sent this to us.
Speaker 2: No, they didn't send it to us. I went and bought it for seven dollars.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is gonna be bad. And I could already tell you Look at those Look at those aren't flakes?
Speaker 2: Well these areato friendly, incredible frosted flakes.
Speaker 1: They have loops as well. Okay, but this is it says frosted.
Speaker 2: I don't know what it's frosted with. Okay, milk, protein, concentrated. The first ingredient that's so weird canel oil, tapioca starch, chickory root, fiber.
Speaker 1: I wonder if this is going to become like a thing for a little while. I just don't think Keto's going to be in one of those diets.
Speaker 2: Oh, they're sugar. Sugar's way down, so it's not going to be that sweet. Is there any Please tell me there's no stevia in here?
Speaker 1: Oh? No, rosemary estra. No. I could taste rosemary, very very I shouldn't have said that.
Speaker 2: I shouldn't have said that. Anyway.
Speaker 1: Remember that one cereal that I was able to pick up rosemary on?
Speaker 2: Yes, well, a lot of a lot of these healthy cereals have rosemary extract in them and they use it for I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Just give me a paper. Yeah, I'm dying. I'm gonna bleed out.
Speaker 2: Looked it? I don't.
Speaker 1: I mean, I wouldn't really call these flakes, but they look nice. I don't like when the flakes are like this.
Speaker 2: No, no, they look like tear drops to me. They may be a precursor of what's to happen there. The tear drops on Maga just dropped the spoons. Do you remember that song?
Speaker 1: No, Taylor Swift? What?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you sang it like a dope.
Speaker 2: You're okay? So you know the song tear drops on my guitar? Absolutely, she doesn't have a twang like that, not in that song.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me? Right now? She one hundred percent? Does how many percent? One hundred?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I had to I had to call it eleven. Oops. I'll bump that. You are just knocking things over left and right today.
Speaker 2: I'm so important with my calls.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna move tear Drops.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: He's the one barn it know that. Although Taylor Swift is probably gonna find this episode and be like copyright claim.
Speaker 2: Fat free milk from Farmland Darries.
Speaker 1: It's nice. That's great. Happy to hear that.
Speaker 2: You ready?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Which smells nice? It's almost like cookies. Smell it. I've never heard the song. It's almost like cookies, right it does?
Speaker 1: It smells really nice. She's gonna say it, She's gonna say it.
Speaker 2: You got to turn it off because it's gonna make me cry. Why because she has that song where she sounds just like it and that song never Grow Up?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me? Too long.
Speaker 2: I can't play that much.
Speaker 1: For the drops on my guitar. I've heard, isn't it on my guitar? Yeah?
Speaker 2: So why is it of my guitar?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: Look right there? Well that's the uh come on, it's getting soggy. That's the lyric version smells really really good. I'm going to tell you that right now. Want you think, Andrew, this is not bad? On? Hold on? Oh here it comes sour. Here comes. It's not as bad as kindling a crunch, but it's not as there right that sucks. The thing is, I need to know why these Keto cereals do that. They are good to start, but they suck at the end.
Speaker 1: This one, I'm not gonna say it's terrible. This one's tolerable. Like I'd give this three bowls. No, you wouldn't. I would really one hundred percent? How much money? One hundred percent? And I'll tell you why I don't. The aftertaste isn't as bad. It's sour though I don't know where I'm getting sour. Maybe it's because I had coffee nowhere. I got it too.
Speaker 2: It tastes like a vanilla wayfer to start. Yes, I would give it five bowls to start, but if you chew it for more than like five or ten seconds, wow, that drops. Yeah, I'll give it a bowl and a spoon. No, I'll give it a ball. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: This is that's hour tastes. It's really coming through though. I'm gonna give it two balls. Actually, I bump it down.
Speaker 2: It has it has potential. It's very good at the beginning, but then it just goes downhill. I don't know why they can't engineer a cereal to stay good when it's keto.
Speaker 1: I think it's good that big brands are starting to get onto it, and it's not gonna be as many like little brands being like.
Speaker 2: Here, it tastes my keto cereal.
Speaker 1: Like if Post is doing it. You know, in a couple of years, it's gonna taste like a normal like. But if you were able to eat.
Speaker 2: It this way, I'm gonna swallow it right away, it'd be great.
Speaker 1: But you have to chew it, and as you chew it to deteriorates. I think this is probably one of the best keto cereals we've had, but it's not saying much to be quite honest.
Speaker 2: Wow, I don't know, see if I swallow it fast enough, you don't really get that acidic nine vault battery type of taste.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but why does it happen that? What's a nine vault battery? You know people still use batteries every single flash in my parents' house, they're dead, not a nie vault. Well, all the batteries are dead.
Speaker 2: Did you ever do that as a kid? What a nine volt battery? And put your tongue on it to know if it's still good?
Speaker 1: Now, I've never put my tongue to a battery.
Speaker 2: I think you should.
Speaker 1: I'm done with this. But it only happens with ninevaults. You can't do it with like double a's okay, all right, okay cool? Should we move on?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 2: All right? I was shopping at the stopping shop the other day. I was being a trader to shop right. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: I forgot to bring cereals home.
Speaker 2: I know you did from publics. No, we went to from wwind Dixie. Yeah, it's my other favorite. I had a snickerdoodle and a peanut butter one. Oh I got a peanut parter one for Oh we'll get into that later. Okay. Anyway, So this one's from stopping shop. It could be called Giant in your town. Oh.
Speaker 1: I can't wait for this one.
Speaker 2: This is weird though, because I couldn't tell exactly what it's supposed to be. First of all, it's called be Well Vanilla Almond.
Speaker 1: It's so condescending. Be well, yeah, be well, be well.
Speaker 2: But the thing is, though, it's not honey bunches of Votes because they have a fake honey bunches of votes. And this was next to any of the brand named cereals. So I don't know what it's supposed to be. It's almost like it would be special K with almonds. Yeah is that possible?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Okay, so special K with Almonds.
Speaker 1: I'm excited for this.
Speaker 2: I don't know what this little symbol means. It's a little guy running with a star like what.
Speaker 1: I don't mean they're superstars. I don't know what that means. Let me see.
Speaker 2: That's a big spoon on the side. Look at the side.
Speaker 1: Is that scaled for?
Speaker 2: Shake it up? Oh?
Speaker 1: It's Guiding Stars. The more Guiding Stars, the more nutritional value Guiding Stars dot com.
Speaker 2: Oh so there's nutritional value in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, what are you looking forward? I'm just gonna do this. I'm gonna let you do it today.
Speaker 2: What where is it?
Speaker 1: There's not even want to go back? Yeh, next one, This is just dumb. Where is it even? It, says Scottie Share. No, it's literally.
Speaker 2: You don't even know how to do it.
Speaker 1: That doesn't Yeah over, turn it over?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's how you do it, all right?
Speaker 1: Loud is vanilla almond be well could be called a knock off? What is the one that's called in other places a giant? It could be a giant where you are. Let's let's let's go into this. You ready, Andy, You're gonna rip it? Ah, you ripped it.
Speaker 2: You don't stop. You gotta slide your fingers under it.
Speaker 1: Andrew, do you get like panic attacks when your kids open Christmas presents? You sure know how to stress someone out? I don't. I mean cereallessly you know how to stress out a cereal aficionado. Okay, that's what you're calling yourself now?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Cool, that's good.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean you stress me out, Andrew. This box is destroyed. It's destroyed. Yeah, after this is going right in the garbage.
Speaker 1: That's rude. People might want it. Who I don't know, Oh my god, Okay, I feel like I'm getting like acid reflex from what I don't know, from the incredible frosted flakes. Maybe that acid taste was so weird. What if I spilled a little bit of milk on your ring that would be fine because it's waterproof. Is it milkproof? I don't know. It would probably smell like cheese. I have to wash it.
Speaker 2: You ready, one tooth smells yeah, it's yeah, smells like floss of flags.
Speaker 1: Now is that natural vanilla or artificial artificial?
Speaker 2: No? I don't think so. It says with vanilla and other natural flavors.
Speaker 1: With vanilla flavor's right there.
Speaker 2: Right with real almonds and vanilla flavor. But it doesn't say artificial vanilla flavor. Is there vanilla in here? Why is there no vanilla in here?
Speaker 1: It's just flavoring rice, six different chemicals.
Speaker 2: Sugar, almonds, wheat bran soluble, wheat fiber, salt, corn syrup, molted barley syrup, honey, mixed holes and that's it. There's no vanilla in here. That's bs. They got vanilla beans on the front of the box.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wires that weird and only one guiding stars so well, I mean.
Speaker 2: At least it has one. I didn't get the almonds. You didn't shake it very well, Andrew, Yeah I did.
Speaker 1: Hmm. Yeah, this doesn't even have it right, not weird during quality guaranteed or your money back.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean the quality is okay. I'm gonna give it two balls in a spoon though. It's okay, but it's not great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I give it three bowls. It's good. I'm a little sad though that it doesn't have actual vanilla.
Speaker 2: Isn't that weird? I don't like that, especially since there's two Madagascar vanilla things on there.
Speaker 1: Madagascar Vanilla wasn't I was called do you go and forage for it?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 1: How you knew it was that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And that's such a weird thing to say, like you knew it like right off the bat, like they put Madagascar vanilla on the box. That's so strange.
Speaker 2: It's such a jerk.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, you're the one who like knew. Also, it's the same picture front and back. It is they got lazy with the box art, That's all I'm gonna say. Yeah, Well, all right, sorry, giant or stopping chop depending on location.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm choking an almond.
Speaker 1: I thought you didn't get enough on God, they shook it terribly. I got one almond in that whole thing. What am I gonna have for a lunch day? I'm gonna do a salad. Why are you full from cereal? No?
Speaker 2: I eat one spoonful. You eat a whole cup, your fat bastard?
Speaker 1: Did you really eat?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Did you? But you didn't finish that one? I didn't. Did you finish that one?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: But I had a couple spoonfuls I got attested.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: I have to give the people what they want.
Speaker 2: And you know what, if they're going to rely on us to let them know what cereal to buy, we have to actually try it and eat it and taste it. Yeah, not just a oh I don't like it?
Speaker 1: Like you almost did a secret Serial Killers episode without you. You should have what from the road? Uh? Yeah, when we were in the Keys, you should have.
Speaker 2: Remember I wanted to do one when I was on the ship and you were away and you're like, no, that.
Speaker 1: Would never work. Yeah, because again, the minute I get you on any type of zoom situation and it's a little bit delayed, you'll be like, oh, eat now, like quality is terrible.
Speaker 2: Okay, I have to tell you how excited I am when this box arrived. I came in this morning.
Speaker 1: Should we take a commercial break first? Oh? Yeah, why don't we do that? It doesn't work.
Speaker 2: I have to touch it. We'll be back after this to stay where you are and we're back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did it work? Do you know? I don't cut that out for the YouTube? What do you literally see me? Count?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: I haven't watched the YouTube in a while. That sucks for you.
Speaker 2: Why, I know what?
Speaker 1: I know what we look like like. I like to listen to it. My dad actually prefers watching Yeah yeah, okay, but I do that too, that's my boy. But I do that with YouTube videos in the car too, Yeah, because it's almost like listening to a long form podcast.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I actually get my best listening done when I'm in the car with YouTube videos, I say, videos for later.
Speaker 2: I'm very excited from this bot for this box.
Speaker 1: Who's it from? Do you know where it came from? Gween?
Speaker 2: Guess what stated came from?
Speaker 1: Iowa?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yes, just came from Collette someone.
Speaker 1: Actually, I think Hwan our friend Juan. He made me a corn thing. Let me see if I have it.
Speaker 2: Call it from a winter set Iowa. I don't know exactly where in Iowa. That is. I lived in Northwest Iowa.
Speaker 1: And northwest oh see, I haven't.
Speaker 2: So it cost her twenty dollars to send this package. Thank you very much. Call it. But you know what the coolest thing about this is, Yeah.
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: So Hue made this for us? Sugarfrost to flakes of corn corn corn corn?
Speaker 2: You know where they grow corn?
Speaker 1: Say it? Thank you so much? One why he made that?
Speaker 2: Speaking of Iowa, check this out, Andrew. It's an entire box of cereals from High ve my favorite Iowa supermarket.
Speaker 1: That's great. Look at that for you?
Speaker 2: Well, what do you want to try?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna let you pick. Can I go and blind?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, I'm gonna give you. I'm gonna give you the great flavors. Okay, there's apple, cinnamon, tasty osu huh Okay, those are gonna be like, why.
Speaker 1: Don't we just write them down and I'll pick them out of a cup and I'll be fine.
Speaker 2: No, No, I would just want you to choose it. Okay, I want to pick. I want to go in blind, It says If you like apple cinnamon cheurios, try this now, okay. Then there's honey nut tastios. If you like honey nut cheerios, try this. And there's a happy bear on there with a jar of honey.
Speaker 1: Is that what's his name? The shop right there?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, it's it's it is Scrunchy's long lost pusson. I just cut my neck open. Oh my god, I'm gushing. All right, Cocoa peanut butter spheres. If you like Reese's puffs, try this.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Peanut butter multi grain toast tastios that looks exactly like the cheerios it is.
Speaker 1: I'm shocked IV has not gotten sued.
Speaker 2: If you like multi grain peanut butter cereal cheerios, try this, no, okay. Then there's Cinnamoni crunch. If you like General Mills cinnamon toast crunch, try this, okay. I love how they actually tell you that it is nice. Yeah, Honey Graham Crunch, Honey Graham Cereal. If you like General Mills Golden Graham cereal, try this, okay. And then there's Cocoa Rageous with a with a really angry rhinoceros. Yeah, but he's angry too.
Speaker 1: Like him. His horn is rocking. I'm gonna call him.
Speaker 2: Uh Okay, if you like Coast Post cocoa pebbles, Trice Serratops, try that.
Speaker 1: That's not if that's a rhinoceros, a trice serratops, that's a that's because he's got short arms. It's a dinosaur. That's why you're right, Andrew. Okay, So there's that. I think I'm I'm leaning there, but I'm gonna cocageous. Yeah I am.
Speaker 2: And there's one more, Andrew p b and J Poffs.
Speaker 1: I want to save that one.
Speaker 2: What's up now?
Speaker 1: I want to save that.
Speaker 2: This one does not say if you like blah blah blah blah blah blah blah, because there is no Cereal like this, And I don't understand why there. We are always pleasantly surprised with these. Why won't big brand Cereal make this cereal? It is delicious? They're getting to Everyone we've had has the delicious except the one that you didn't like, which was fantastic. And I don't even remember what brand it was. I'd think it was Stopping Shop. Yeah, I didn't like one or the Wegmans. I think maybe you didn't like the Wegmans one. I want cocarageous.
Speaker 1: Let's do that with the high triceratops cocageous. I'm gonna call her Trixy Trixy the triceratons Trixy, the high V triceratops. Thank you, Collett, Thank you, Collette.
Speaker 2: Yes, you've brought me back to nineteen ninety four and high ve and donut Land. Donut Land is one of my favorite donut shops in Cedar Rapids. I don't know if they're.
Speaker 1: Still there, Okay, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I actually won a dozen donuts and a six pack of beer from a radio station while I lived out there.
Speaker 1: It was great.
Speaker 2: It was a big prize.
Speaker 1: Could you eat a whole thing of donuts by yourself or could you have in your haydout?
Speaker 2: Could I have? Yes? I could.
Speaker 1: I could never eat twelve donuts by myself.
Speaker 2: I mean I probably feel sick after three or four, but I would truck through it.
Speaker 1: They're so filling like a donut is not like a pizza.
Speaker 2: I could easily a donuts very heavy. You could eat a whole pizza one percent, way one hundred percent. I would say maybe seventy five percent.
Speaker 1: Uh, huh. I know, I can't a full.
Speaker 2: Regular sized large pizza from a pizza place.
Speaker 1: Pizza.
Speaker 2: I'm not talking about a little like pizza. Yeah, I love pizza, that personal pizza. I love pizza that much. I love it too, But I can't eat an entire one.
Speaker 1: I think you'd be surprised with yourself.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Andrew.
Speaker 1: Like an artichoke one, no, because those are like nobody knows what that is. Yeah, they do, because you know, they're in like all across the country. Now. I think there's one in Vegas now too.
Speaker 2: No one knows what that is. Andrew already knows Las Vegas. No one's heard of Las Vegas. Artichoke is a pizza place. It's a chain, not really chain, there's they're from New York.
Speaker 1: Huh. Well, they're expanding ready, just like our waist laws.
Speaker 2: Pretty good. M Yeah, coca bubbles a little different. The cocoa's a little different. It's not bad. Yeah, Now, I love I mean, they have to say it, but it says this is a serving suggestion. So the serving suggestion is to just have a spoon with milk splashing off of it. That's that's how they want you to eat it. Okay, I don't even think we could if we tried. Yeah, I know that would be a mess.
Speaker 1: We should actually try that on a bowl chat trying to make the box alright, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh this is nice. High Ve one step. A portion of this purchase helps feed the hungry.
Speaker 1: I would like to see this. Okay, who's on the back some basketball guy? Hmm? How would Trixy sound? Hey, you tricks the trussertops.
Speaker 2: Have you had Hyvey's cocles? No Dutch sounds like Nate trying to be watched. His name from family guy, the creepy neighbor.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the old guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: How do you think Trixie sounds?
Speaker 2: I don't know. It would be one of those dopey things like, oh, hey, guys, that one.
Speaker 1: I do love that. Oh well, you got the job. You're now the voice of Tricksy.
Speaker 2: Say something?
Speaker 1: Who is that? You have to say? Something? Is Tricksy? Handsome Barns tell people to come down to the high Ve.
Speaker 2: No, I forgot the voice already.
Speaker 1: It's the dopey voice.
Speaker 2: Hey guys, join me at the high Ve near West Dell Mall.
Speaker 1: I like that. You just go with what you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe next to donote World, cocoageous. What do you give it?
Speaker 1: Andrew? Uh, two bowls in a spoon, that's it? Yeah? Wow? Oh god, alright, ever since you made me increase the levels when you yell it's I will give it.
Speaker 2: Three balls in a spoon.
Speaker 1: It's it's not cocoa pebbles, but it's relatively close. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm not a huge fan, but it's a Harrison Barnes that's distributed by hy Vey Inc. In wester Moines, Iowa. Love that.
Speaker 1: Des Moyne, mm hm hmm. Well this was nice.
Speaker 2: Oh we could totally do the word search. When you buy one step products, you help gardens grow. I don't know how's he doing that sideways?
Speaker 1: Oh? Is that planking? Do you know that? When I was in college, one of the colleges I transferred to, I knew I had to leave when there was a crossword puzzle test.
Speaker 2: And that's sad.
Speaker 1: Kids failed it. Really the word bank was on the board, and you know what the secret is. All you do is just look at how many letters and then you just went off the biggest letter and you could get everything off of just the biggest one, right, And I did it in like five minutes. And people were like, how did you finish it so fast? Like, are you dumb? There's a giant word. Just fill it in and go backwards. Yeah, those are easy, kids, failed it. Post is a registered trademark of Post Foods LLC. Pebbles is a registered trademark of Hannah Barbara Productions, Inc. Hollywood, City of Los Angeles, California. Wait, Trixy is a Hannah Barbara cardoon.
Speaker 2: No it's stolen. No, Trixy's not. They're just saying because it says right here post Pebbles that we just also named you did, She's great? All right?
Speaker 1: If Hyve uses this and I find out that there's a tricksy being used by a high v guess what suing you?
Speaker 2: Well? You know what though, that thing has to have a name, calling corporate. I bet all these animals have names. They're mascots. If they were smart, they would that's the cocoageous mascot Trixie that we've named. Yes, and you use it without our permission, we will get you. Thank you. No, we won't thank you for listening. We will to serial killers. Maybe they'll sponsor us. I'd use a huge supermarket chain. Don't be mean to Hyvy. They can use whatever they want. I don't care. They can call that thing Andrew, and I'd be like, that's great, pay us right.
Speaker 1: And I'm saying, but if they steal our intellectual property of Tricksie and the voice.
Speaker 2: How do you like this? Guys?
Speaker 1: This episode of serial Killers is brought to you by hi Ve. I love that I can't do the voice as well as.
Speaker 2: You double coupons sometimes. Okay, anyway, thanks for listening to a serial Killers. This has been an exciting episode.
Speaker 1: Andrew has it It was an average episode, you know what, I had a good I felt we had good banter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was a minute where there were so many new cereals that we just they just kept coming.
Speaker 1: And now it's slowing down.
Speaker 2: Now I need new good sugar cereals, like new stuff come out with a new lucky charmers or something. I know they have the green one for Saint Patrick's Day, turns the milk green. Great, was like, have you seen this? Yes?
Speaker 1: They have it every year. We have to expand our horizons to more international cereals. Okay, if you see them, send them. If you're an Australian, you're somehow listening to this send them. If you're in New Zealand, send them, Japan, South Korea, China, send us those cereals.
Speaker 2: Okay, follow us on all social platforms Series two Killers PC, Grotzy Gratz to me, Serial Killers PC, and check out our website Cereal KILLERSPC dot com for all the cereals that we've eaten all I don't know, eight hundred of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, I have to say. I also got compliments this weekend on the website too. At the wedding people that I was at, people were like, or two weekends ago, they were like, that website you have is so nice. Really yeah, thanks, Scott, other Scott, He's great. All right, we gotta go. They just want it to be able to filter by ratings though. Okay, so if you typed in chocolate, you can see the highest rated chocolate one.
Speaker 2: God, you say, crunch Andrew Crunch. Correct, We didn't say the following, like and subscribe, did well? I'll say it now, go like and subscribe, leave us a review. We love reading your reviews, and who knows, we might read your reviews on the show Serial Killers PC on.
Speaker 1: Everything and uh yeah, have a great day, everybody.
Speaker 2: So they crunch Andrew crunch. I'm sorry. I gotta I gotta catch a train, I gotta go. I gotta good train, Gotta train, just the word train, good Bye bye,