Speaker 1: From Los Angeles and pH Crank.
Speaker 2: And one and only famous Perez kilt.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 4: Guys, welcome to the PHP on Booker. That would be Perez. What is happening?
Speaker 1: There's no rest for Perez. Yesterday was supposed to be my my relaxing day, but all of this jay Z and Diddy news popped off, so we have a lot to talk about. Also, Selena Gomez in the middle of some drama, which is not very usual for her, and the latest in the seemingly bitter split between Sabrina Carpenter and her now ex boyfriend Barry Keo and Moore. But first, I had a wonderful weekend. I mean thankfully I didn't have anything planned yesterday when all of the Diddy jay Z news was popping.
Speaker 4: I was home.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm also thankful because it was such a big story that, you know, like on YouTube, especially like one of my videos did really well, So thank you YouTube. Follow me on YouTube if you're not following me yet. Outside of Sunday, I had the best weekend. I took my son to Power Slap.
Speaker 4: Oh you went to that again?
Speaker 1: I love it. I love it.
Speaker 4: Watch it. I can't even watch the clips offline.
Speaker 1: We saw the ladies, we saw the heavyweights, we saw that, we saw it. Just there was one knockout that was just so freaking brutal, Like I'd gone to power Slap two other times before, and this was the worst knockout I've ever seen. Like the guy was just laying on the floor for at least three minutes, like he could not get up. Then they had to bring out a chair for him and he sat on the chair like he couldn't stand up. Like it was just like wow, But my son loved it. I was like, you know, don't do this in real life. This is just entertainment. And we had a good time. That was at the Fountain Blue. Love the Fountain Blue. Then I took my son also to the Palms to go see Sarah Brightman, one of my favorite singers that I've never seen live before, and she puts on such a spectacular show. She used to be in a disco group in the seventies and is also a trained dancer. And I was watching like all these like super campy disco videos with Sarah Brightman in it. The group was called Hot Gossip and it was such a fun little look at this. I had no idea. So that's me. How are you? How was your weekend?
Speaker 3: Ah?
Speaker 4: Good? I What did I do? Saturday? I had one on my buddies over. He's a big wine guy, so the most expensive crap and we drank that and got real drunk. And yesterday I watched football. Didn't do a lot. Pretty pretty slow weekend for me.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. I have a podcast announcement that I haven't even told you. I don't think. Okay, we next month were getting a new sponsor for the entire month. I think Future Health really yes, and they even offer to give me weight loss meds, and I'm so close to saying yes, I haven't. I haven't. Thankfully they want to partner with me. And with the podcast, you go to their website try FH dot com. You take this personalized quiz. It's like three minutes long, and then they'll tell you if you can speak to a doctor, and then the doctor's the one that will tell you what medication you'll be on. So I didn't get to that part yet. I haven't scheduled. I did take the quiz just to see what the experience was like, and they ask you your weight and your height and all of that stuff, and if you don't want to take medication, they also do nutrition planning and they give you You can also get their meal plans as well, so it's an all in three sixty just help. I've been trying to lose weight now on my own for a while and it's been the older you get, the harder it is. So we'll see. Let's begin with the big news that everybody's talking about. And it's frustrating because people are very polarized on jay Z, even outside of Ditty. He's disliked for a variety of reasons, and I don't quite understand that. I don't follow jay Z enough to know the nuances and to know why he's disliked as much as he is. I do know that ever since Ditty was arrested, there were a lot of rumors, and I think we might have even mentioned it fleetingly on our podcast. Sure we actually more than fleetingly, I remember now. We even had an actual conversation about it and talking about Beyonce too. There had been rumors about jay Z for quite some time now, and it seems like the shoe has finally dropped, or the other shoe has dropped whatever. In October that one lawyer, Tony Busby, filed a lawsuit against Ditty in New York over an incident that allegedly happened in New York after the VMAs many years ago, and allegedly there was a male celebrity and a female celebrity also involved in the encounter with at the time a thirteen year old girl. Neither the male celebrity or the female celebrity were mentioned in the lawsuit. Then in November, Tony Busby was sued anonymously. It's so fascinating. I don't understand this whole concept of how you can even sue somebody anonymously. So many of these Diddy lawsuits are anonymous.
Speaker 4: Well, it's to protect the innocent.
Speaker 1: I understand that. But then what happens when the trial actually starts. How can you, as a lawyer effectively do the lawyers know who the person is?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean meaning the lawyers of the person. Yeah, the lawyers of the people being sued know who the victim is.
Speaker 4: The defense in discovery you share everything.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what I'm getting at. In this instance where jay Z sued Tony Busby, the attorney like, how can you prepare a lawsuit? How can you put up an adequate defense if you don't know the person? So I guess my question was, it's just anonymous when it comes to not putting names on documents and the press. Right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Look, if somebody's out there talking and saying things about you and you believe that it's damaging your reputation, you're going to sue him. And that's what it sounds like jay Z was gonna do and get in front of I don't know what that means. I don't know if it means that there's something to it.
Speaker 1: So anyways, in November, jay Z filed this lawsuit anonymously against Tony Busby, the attorney that's suing. Did he one hundred and twenty times? And then last night or sometime yesterday, I don't know if it was in the evening, Tony Busby amended his previous lawsuit from October about the thirteen year old girl to now also include jay Z as a co defendant in the lawsuit. The civil litigation, and jay Z obviously knew that this would maybe becoming. He had a very lengthy statement pre written and ready to go, where he both proclaimed his innocence and dragged Tony Busby accusing him of extortion and blackmail and being shady in et cetera, et cetera. He did bring up one interesting point, which was, the allegations are so heinous in nature that I implore you to file a criminal complaint, not a civil one. Whoever would commit such a crime against a minor should be locked away. Would you not agree? That's kind of a red herring, because first of all, Jay Z's not going to release that statement without his lawyer approving it. So that statement was vetted by his attorneys, and he must have known. They know that the statute of limitations in the state of New York has passed because this incident happened in two thousand, twenty four years ago. So the only legal recourse is a civil lawsuit. If there's a statute of limitations for criminal cases, shouldn't there also be a statute of limitations for civil cases too. I mean there clearly isn't, because there being sus.
Speaker 4: Got to prove something anyhow, and when it's twenty three years ago, you're not going to prove anything, Like seriously, what are you going to be able to prove? You got video? Anybody could claim anything to anyone, and the fact that it's twenty three years twenty four, I'm not saying that doesn't mean it didn't happen. But where have you been for twenty three years, because you've been an adult for at least seventeen of those years. So I don't know. This is all very murky to me. So I don't know what to think. And I really I always go to the side of you are innocent to proven guilty, and when you are Richard powerful, you're always going to be a target. It's not saying he didn't do something. It's not saying he did. I just don't know, and it's you know, it's really unfortunate if he didn't, because you know, this is definitely a big piece of egg on his face. Worse than that.
Speaker 1: Even yeah, I mean the young woman I remember from the initial reports that I did. I think it could be credible, like there was a there were a lot of details that how else would she have known? I mean, maybe she got there, you know. So allegedly the woman, the young lady, the thirteen year old at the time, wanted to go to the VMA's but didn't get a ticket, couldn't get inside. Then she started like tapping on limo drivers doors and asking about after parties. And then this one limo driver drove her to Ditty's after party, and she got there and they made her sign an NDA allegedly, which doesn't seem enforceable because you can't force a thirteen year old to sign an NDA without parental approval or supervision. But the lawsuit mentions the color of the house, mentions the driveway was a very specific shape, the U shaped driveway, and all of these things. So I would like to believe. I'm inclined to think that she really did go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, that doesn't mean that other stuff happened though, or that it was them. You know, here's my question, who's turned on by a thirteen year old girl?
Speaker 1: Sickos or maybe they didn't.
Speaker 4: Where's the proof that you've never heard anything before that, like jay Z's got like some sort of like weird things or dated young girls or anything like that. It's just a weird fucking thing.
Speaker 1: Oh, there's been a lot of rumors about jay Z. Yeah, yeah, although I think she denied it. There were rumors that jay Z, when he was in his twenties, was dating Foxy Brown, who was fifteen or sixteen or something like that. I'm sure there's other rumors. I'm not like a Jay Z aficionados, so I don't know all the intricacies which I stated that the beginning, like, I don't know why sentiment is this way, But yeah, I do agree with you in that it's tough, Like just because somebody's accused of something doesn't mean they're guilty. However, on the flip side, did he's been accused by so many people that like, come on, he's obviously fucking guilty.
Speaker 4: I always say, unless I see it with my own two eyes. I saw it with my own two eyes. Okay, that's the difference here. There's one person that you watched drag a fucking girl down the hallway. There's another one that you've got nothing, you know what I mean that I know of anyhow. You know a record when he was a kid that he openly speaks about, but fuck, I don't know. It's just, uh, it's the part of the system that's pretty unfair because you can't take that out of someone's mind. Now, you can't erase the idea that it's a possibility. It's not really that fair. But I always try to remember that you are innocent until proven guilty. So I'll just keep saying that because I really don't know, and nobody else does. I'm sure there's ten million online lawyers and fucking people that know somebody that knows somebody, and this guy did it, and you know whatever. That may be the case for them, but it isn't for me. I've never, like I said, I've never heard anything. And I know people in his like circle. I know his lawyer very very well, and she's never intimated that. She's always said the opposite. What a you know, stand up guy he is. But what do I know? It's hard to tell.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the one thing that jay Z said that really also resonated too. You know that he's going to have to sit his children down and have the conversation with them about this and the motives that he claims are behind him being named in this lawsuit. So yeah, in other did he news this one woman? A judge ruled that she could not suit him anonymously, so she has decided to name herself and go forward with the lawsuit. And it turns out that she's the ex wife of this NHL star. Her name is Anna Kine.
Speaker 4: Is it Patrick Kane's wife? No, No, Evander Kane. Oh, Evander Kane. Okay, yeah, he's a black guy. Yes, he was on my fantasy team for a while. He's uh, he's been kicked out of the league or he had some violence problems. Oh yeah, he's kind of seen as the bad guy sometimes. I know because I had him on my fantasy team and when I drafted him, everybody yelled at me, like, that guy's an asshole. I go, I don't care. I need points.
Speaker 1: I didn't know you were into hockey.
Speaker 4: I love fantasy hockey. I'm not like totally totally into hockey. I love the Penguins and everything and the Kings even in LA, but I more like just the fantasy aspect of it. I play fantasy hockey.
Speaker 1: Additionally, Diddy's lawyers continue to file a bunch emotions. They allege that he's being spied on in prison and they need to let him use his laptop at all times whenever he wants, wherever he wants, and he doesn't get enough access to his laptop now to take no blah la la, okay, yeah, we'll see there. Last night, the world became a little darker The Era's Tour is officially over after almost two years and taking in over two billion dollars. Wow, over two billion dollars. More than ten million people saw this show. That's pretty crazy when you think about those numbers. More than ten million people saw the show, huh. And I don't think I was looking before we went live today if there were any surprises and no surprises whatsoever.
Speaker 4: There was Gracie Abrams the night before, but we kind of thought she wouldn't do anything her last night, that she'd just make it about the tour and thank you's, And there was a lot of thank yous and reflection, and you know, I listened to a lot of video. Kellen was watching tons of it last night. She was pouring over her phone and smiling and singing along to some of the songs. So yeah, it is definitely an end of the era and of an era the Eras tour anyhow.
Speaker 1: But now we get an engagement or a baby or a marriage or all of the above.
Speaker 4: Who knows, what do you mean making some assumption that a woman has to have a baby or get married.
Speaker 1: And come on, I'm not saying she has to.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying you're just saying you're being sexist, but it's fine.
Speaker 1: You're the sexist one on our podcast. I was reading something on a Patreon I forget what you said. That really upset somebody.
Speaker 4: I don't know her care.
Speaker 1: Anyway. Speaking of Taylor Swift, Sabrina Carpenter, God, it's crazy to think that at the beginning of this year she was opening for Taylor on the Eras tour. It is crazy, and now she's just huge. But I love Sabrina. She just released her new Netflix special, A Nonsense Christmas with a lot of special guests like Shania Twain and Chapel Roan.
Speaker 4: Yeah saw that who was.
Speaker 1: Serving straight hair? God, she looks so different with straight hair. She's serving straight literally, that was awesome. I love that bit. And then almost overshadowing that though, were these multiple reports that Barry Kogan, her boyfriend of about a year, has broken up with her. I think we talked about that last week, right.
Speaker 4: Well, we talked about it at some point, and I think we summarized that we don't care. They're trying to make this relationship a thing, like we're all excited about it or very heartbroken about it. I keep seeing the headlines and I want to screen back. Nobody cares. Nobody knew them together. She wasn't famous when they were together. We knew that they quote air quote broke up at some point. I don't know. This is like a story that they want to make happen. This is the Fetch story. It's hard for me to be interested, even though I like her and she's on her way, but I'm not there where I care about her relationshipship.
Speaker 1: On her way, she's already there.
Speaker 4: Well, she had a great year, right, she's on her way to me, caring about her relationship is what I mean. Her career is on ten. She's had three very good and by the way, that one song I forgot to say this the third single, whatever that is, it's been like itching at me. I'm like, man, this bites off something so hard.
Speaker 1: Oh, totally, it's a nineties song.
Speaker 4: It's the Di Vinyls. I touched myself. Yes, when I hear it, I go, oh my god, this is the Divinyls. That's the feel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I knew. It's definitely like a nineties song, like a hot ac.
Speaker 4: You won't be able to hear it again after I just said that.
Speaker 1: Well, the updates are first if you haven't been keeping tabs on this story. They broke up and we weren't sure why. And then People Magazine obviously according to somebody close to them, what they wanted us to believe what it was just due to their careers. But then multiple reports started coming out that actually he cheated on her, but he did not. He sort of denied that, but not directly. He deactivated his Instagram Barry Kyogan because he was getting He could have just turned the comments off, but he did it, and he just deactivated his Instagram. But he's still on Twitter, maybe because he doesn't check Twitter that often and doesn't care. He released a statement on his verified Twitter account saying that absolute lies, hatred, disgusting commentary about my appearance, character, how I am as a parent, and every other inhumane thing you can think of, talking about how I was a heroin baby and how I grew up and dragging my dear mother into it. Also knocking on my granny's door, sitting outside my baby boy's house intimidating them. That's crossing a line.
Speaker 4: I don't know who he is. I didn't know he had kids. It sounds like he might be coming from a famous family. Or something like, I literally know nothing about this guy. What's he in?
Speaker 1: Oh? God, you're old.
Speaker 4: I know him old, I should know who he is.
Speaker 1: He was in one of the biggest movies of either twenty three or twenty four. He was in Saltburn.
Speaker 4: Oh, he was in Saltburn.
Speaker 1: He also was in Robert Pattinson's Batman movie.
Speaker 4: Okay, I saw that, but I'm not sure who he was. That movie wasn't very good.
Speaker 1: I didn't like it either, But they're making another one anyways, So he's been in some big movies and he's also done TV, I believe. Anyways, I agree with him. You know, there's like, you know, being a Stan, but going from being a Stan and staying stupid shit on social media. So like actually showing up at somebody's house. Yeah, that's psychotic behavior. Amen, that's next level crazy. Snap the fuck out of it. People like I think I've said this on our show before. If you don't know a celebrity, never show up to their house ever. Ever, Yeah, that's traumatizing, Like I would, I might have to move, I might have to shoot you. You'd be within reason.
Speaker 4: Maybe don't show up at my house.
Speaker 1: Do you have a gun? Yeah, of course, Oh my goodness, you know how to use it.
Speaker 4: No, I just have it for looks.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I have a few just to protect myself. Stay away.
Speaker 4: I have I have a you don't even know what you have.
Speaker 1: I have a rifle.
Speaker 4: I have a glock.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I have like one of those. I have an AR seventeen. So that'll do real that'll do real damage. Stay far away. Anyways. Sad for him and just a little hiccup, though I'm sure that he'll figure out how to maneuver his newfound celebrity, even outside of Sabrina Carpenter. You know, he's This year has been an explosion for him in terms of stardom as well, so I wish him well even if he did allegedly cheat. Although he's in his thirties, I give a lot more grace to people that fuck up and do dumb shit in their twenties. Sure, by the time you're thirty something, you should not be doing dumb shit like cheating on your girlfriend.
Speaker 4: Get it together. Yeah, but once again, these are whispers, These are dumb people, magazine stories to get people to give a shit who you are. Nobody cares who he is. No one cared before her, and I don't think anybody cares now. But it's just part of the machine. It's what you do. It's how you get on the map. And he's on the map, I guess. And if he hates it so much, he'll slide back into relative obscurity. I won't say that he'll be a complete unknown because now we you know, I don't know how to pronounce his name. I thought it was Keo. You started the show with that, then you went with Keyogin or whatever. That's a point like, I'm not even gonna learn his name.
Speaker 1: All right. Speaking of actors, Selena Gomez, congratulations to her. She just got nominated for two Golden Globe Awards, one for her TV show with Steve Martin and Martin Short and the other for this new movie emiliat bittis, the same role that movie Emilia Battis that she just got criticized for by this major, very well known Mexican actor, Ohenie Derbis, criticizing her accent in the movie where she speaks in Spanish in the film and she's from Texas and even though she spoke Spanish when she was a little girl, she just stopped speaking it after a certain point, which is kind of common with a lot of first or second generation Latinos in the United States. I wish I saw the movie to know a little bit more context. I looked up online for the synopsis and I didn't say this, but for a few people, they could be wrong. So take this with a grain of salt. But it does change things if it's true. A few people say that Selina's character is Mexican American from the US who moves to Mexico after she marries this drug lord.
Speaker 4: Well then her accent should be wonky exactly.
Speaker 1: If that's the case, then then I don't have a problem with it. However, if she's supposedly playing this Mexican from Mexico and she has a really crappy Mexican you know, Spanish accident.
Speaker 4: It really takes the value out of the movie too, because it's like, how could you take anything seriously if you can't get the dialect right.
Speaker 1: I wish I knew, like that's like a critical None of the working articles that I've seen about this has mentioned that detail. If you've watched the movie, let us know, is her character Mexican from Mexico or is her character Mexican American from the US. It makes a difference, I think. But yes, her Spanish isn't great, and I think maybe his point is, even if the character is from the United States, her Spanish is so bad that it's distracting, I think is maybe what he's trying to say.
Speaker 4: I understand that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Her Spanish is so bad that it's distracting, and she is doing this movie in Spanish. However, the bigger picture is correct me if I'm wrong, or you might disagree with me. This guy Hano debrees. He's worked in database. He's worked in the US as well. Not that long ago, he did a somewhat of a Biggish movie, a remake of that Overboard film with Anna Faris, remember that. Yeah, he's done a lot of work in the US as well as Mexico. He's a professional actor. Professional actors are not professional athletes. Smack talk is not part of the job. It's not in the job description. In fact, it's frowned upon to criticize negatively another actor. That's what the critics are for, not actors. Yeah, so I think he kind of broke this unspoken rule of like, don't shit on your fellow actors.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I get that. I think you're right too, because you see them all the time just saddling up to blow one another. It's just part of the game and you shouldn't do that. And it's not for you to say, especially into a microphone. But that's not to say that every actor doesn't do it. They all do it. If somebody blows in something, they just don't do it into a microphone exactly.
Speaker 1: And that's what this guy did on a podcast. Yeah, that was stupid, all right. An update on Azalea Banks. I won't even give her too much time because she's so desperate. Last episode, I believe on the Patreon show, we talked about her feud with Maddy Heally on Twitter. Well, she's so insane. She is demanding a million dollars from him or she will sue him. She posted on her Twitter a letter that her lawyer sent to Mattie Heally, but the bitch fucking dosed him. She posted a letter to Maddie Heally addressed to his house in Los Angeles and didn't blur the address out. Isn't that against the law too? Like, couldn't he sue her for that?
Speaker 4: I don't know, she should just be sued for being an asshole.
Speaker 1: I think so too. Speaking of assholes, Prince Harry was making a lot of headlines this week.
Speaker 4: What did he do to you?
Speaker 1: I'm only kidding, Well maybe not. Prince Harry sat down for a new interview in New York at the New York Times Deal Book Summit. Like what is he doing there? Like what's he promoting? Like I don't get it. I mean, I guess he's just trying to you know, as I've said, they're Kardashians now, and they're just cultivating their celebrity, which is their currency in the United States. The more famous they make themselves here, the more they can monetize that fame. So he talked about a bunch of different things. He was asked if he plans to stay in the United States. He says yes. He shot down all of the rumors that he and Megan Markel are splitting, are going through a rough patch because they're professionally now. It used to be at the beginning of their move to the United States that they would just do events together, but now they're mostly just doing events separately, him and her. But actually, I don't think that's a bad thing. I actually think that's a good thing because then one person's always with the kids, you know, Like that makes sense.
Speaker 4: Her career was being an actor, you know what I mean, Like you wouldn't bring somebody with you to be an actor if you're representing actors or talking about acting. I don't know if that's the case here, but I can certainly understand that she has her own thing and his thing is so different. He's a royal, whatever the fuck that means, know what I mean. So it's probably hard for them to sit down and I don't know, even be interviewed by somebody because they're so different. The backgrounds are just different.
Speaker 1: And he also said that his mother would be proud of him living in the United States, And I don't know if I agree with that, to be honest, because I'm sure that his mother would have been happy for him to step away from being a working senior royal. But he could have done that in the UK and still maintained a relationship with his brother and his father, and the children would have still been able to maintain a relationship with the grandparent, with the granddad and with the cousins.
Speaker 4: You know, that sounds like separate things. I think when you just singularly look at would she be proud that I picked up and moved somewhere else to get away from a bad situation, Yes, because she did as well. You know she didn't stick around England.
Speaker 1: Yes, she did well.
Speaker 4: She was gallivanting all over the world.
Speaker 1: Her base, her main address was in Kensington Palace.
Speaker 4: True, but she was she still everywhere like she was hardly ever there. She's always on boats in different islands and fucking off with with that whatever guy.
Speaker 1: She could have gotten her own apartment outside of Kensington by the way.
Speaker 4: She died, but who knows what she would have done. She may have just said this isn't for me. I'm getting out of here if an opportunity would arise. But whatever, it's his mom, he knows better.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well. In other news, Cardi B has responded to all the haters out there who are speculating that she's hard up for cash because she just did this new partnership with Sheen, that fast fashion Chinese company. She boasted that she spends three million dollars a month and I believe that she probably does. She also claimed that if she wanted to, she could get sixty five million dollars with half up front right away, because she just turned down a deal to tour and to do festivals, and she said no because she claimed that her album is coming out next year and after she releases her album, that those offers would be higher. Allegedly, let's be.
Speaker 4: Fair, because we threw another actor under the bus for being tacky talking about somebody else's acting. This is the same thing talking about your money and how much you could make and this and that. So tacky.
Speaker 1: Well, also not very bright her model because to my knowledge, she's not building companies. She's not investing in this or that or the other. She's basically just relying on deals and partnerships and it's been very lucrative for her thus far. But that may not always be the case. If I was her and I've had I had that kind of money, like, I'd buy twenty McDonald's, you know, I'd buy laundry mats, I'd buy homes to rent out. I'd buy all of that stuff because I believe in that more than the stock market. Like i'd rather I like physical shit.
Speaker 4: Well, I just would like tax right off.
Speaker 1: So if I was her, yeah, but oh well, she's not broke, y'all. Also a couple of updates on those big trending human interest stories. That one suspect that one shooter that is still on the loose, that murdered that healthcare ceo straight out of a fucking like comic book villain right bananas like. Now, authorities believe that he's already left New York, that he may have been on a bus traveling to Atlanta, So be careful Atlanta.
Speaker 4: If you're in the healthcare industry.
Speaker 1: He ditched his backpack in Central Park and it had monopoly money in it. That's like a fucking joker move. It is, yeah, like he had monopoly money in it. We have all of these photos of him. Now, we have so many photos of this person. We have photos from the hostel, and it turns out we only saw those photos because he was flirting with a hostile employee, so he lowered his mask to flirt with her. There's also a photo from when he was in either a cab or an uber or some kind of vehicle.
Speaker 4: The comments are the best, Perez. If you read the comments about the authorities are asking the public for help, but the public's like fuck you, you know, and some people look at this guy as a hero, which that's a bit of a stretch.
Speaker 1: Obviously, healthcare how it works in the United States sucks. Yeah, but I don't think you should murder somebody over there.
Speaker 4: You shouldn't murder anybody. But the comments are on par for the internet, that's all.
Speaker 1: Yeah. On the other big story that Hannah Kobayashi girl, turns out that prior to her disappearance, she was involved in a marriage scam, meaning, according to reports, she married this Argentinian guy for cash, but then allegedly somehow lost all her money. It's really confusing. Basically, there's just much more to the story than the family is telling us.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the whole weird thing is just the dad died though. That's the weird thing. Yeah, the rest I don't even care about. It just sounds like somebody was trying to, you know, pull a fast one.
Speaker 1: Congratulations Tom heard she is expecting her second child. That should be something beautiful and happy, but unfortunately people dislike her so much that she was trending with all of these negative comments about poor baby. Oh my, oh god. Also, Harvey Weinstein is dying according to his lawyers. They say that if he's not moved from prison the one that he's at to another one. He's at Riker's Island right now, that he will die because he's not getting the adequate care. He's got leukemia, and there's that. Also, Lizzo scored a legal win in court. One of the lawsuits against her was dismissed because the judge rule that there's no jurisdiction because a lot of the alleged inappropriate behavior from Lizzo happened on tour when they were in Europe. God, what a weird thing. Like if this happens in one city and then you're on tour and then something else happens in another city, like, I guess you're fucked. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I mean you'd have to go file charges there.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it sucks for that one person. Some Housewives news, Teddy Melling Camp we've been speaking about her split from her husband. She is now living with her friend Kyle Richards because she and her soon to be ex are nesting. That's what some rich people do, where the kids stay in the house and the parents come and go. I mean, if you can afford it, that sounds nice to be able to give your kids that kind of stability, but very nice of Kyle Richards to take her in. And finally, Ryan Reynolds was clapping him back at some haters who were criticizing Variety for including him on their Actors on Actors panel because all of the other actors and actresses are up for awards and Ryan Reynolds was Deadpool and that was his own movie this year. But it turns out the reason why everybody has deduced that Ryan Reynolds was a last minute fill in because this has been confirmed confirmed by both the actor and Variety. Variety offered Sebastian Stan to appear on this but no other actor wanted to do it with Sebastian Stan because one of his films is that Donald Trump movie and nobody wanted to talk Donald Trump. Oh how lame, huh. But congratulations to Sebastian Stan. He just got nominated for a Golden Globe for that Donald Trump movie. Wow, so good on him. All right, before we take some calls very quickly, thank you to some people that have recently signed up over the last week for our Patreon at patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton. Thank you to James bow Ruby Kessler, Audrey Aparisio, Mia Matthews, Teeter, Doctor Lou and Dalla Lewis Bryant. Appreciate you all.
Speaker 4: It takes some costs.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, LG in Nashville. I haven't called in a minute. One thing I want to say, Whereas when you keep talking about you bring it up a lot with Kanye for instance. But this is like a wide concept is that just because you like someone's music doesn't mean you endorse them as a person or want to be their friend, or you know whatever. So I think it makes sense that people still go to his shows and like his art. I do, I don't necessarily like him as a person. I would never go to his concert because he's always so late, and that's disrespectful to the fans, I think. But anyway, I just wanted to say that because there's a lot I've been coming up with the Diddy stuff. A lotteris of our generation that we love, and if they go to jail for doing terrible things, I probably will still listen to their music, and it just it doesn't mean that I don't think what they did is wrong. And I just want to say, like two things can be true, right, And then also Booker. I wanted to say land Man is a great show. I also really love it, and Lioness on that channel is good. And then I haven't ask for you guys for Christmas. I would love it if one of you guys would start watching Housewives so you could at them anyway.
Speaker 1: Well, we did talk about Housewives today, and I will just still disagree.
Speaker 4: You'll still disagree about.
Speaker 1: What listening to his music is giving Diddy money.
Speaker 4: Oh the first part you disagree with, I got you.
Speaker 1: It's still a co side.
Speaker 4: No it's not. I still love I'll be Missing You, and I like that song and if it comes on, I'm gonna bop my head to it. I couldn't care less.
Speaker 3: Hi Booker, Hyperez, It's Kelly from Orange County. I'm not York, so I'm trying to be like, you know, discreet. I really thought that Arianna killed it on the Things Going parade, Like I was super down to have her there. Plus it was more of like an end of the year like kind of fu to Sandival, so like I really enjoyed that. Other than that, I have to say I agree with most of your podcasts today, and I think that our cabinet is going to look like a clown brigade. And I saw a Instagram posted that and it made me laugh.
Speaker 2: So that's all I got. I love you guys.
Speaker 4: What in twenty five is gonna be a fucking year?
Speaker 1: For sure?
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I had this idea next year, Ariana Grande should release a Christmas album before Wicked two comes out. Obviously, have Cynthia Arrivo on a song and maybe some of the cast, but if Arianna released a Christmas album, it would be huge.
Speaker 4: I've been hearing these songs from Wicked the soundtrack on the radio. Oh really, yeah, I mean I've heard Popular yesterday and Defying Gravity I heard. I don't like either one of them. I don't know if it's just because I liked the original so much and they're so I don't know ingrained in my mind, and they're not to me.
Speaker 1: They're not old.
Speaker 4: Those songs are completely timeless to me. And kel Defying Gravity was on yesterday. I heard it and it just sounds like that girl's just screaming it. And she was like, well, if you remember Dina Mendvinzelle, whatever the fuck her name was, she kind of screamed that song too. But I don't know. I just first listens. I didn't enjoy either one of them.
Speaker 1: Dina screamed it much more than Cynthia.
Speaker 4: That's what Kel said. Yeah, but I don't know. Maybe I just I'm just used to the screaming, you know what I mean. But yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: You like them. I'm gonna have to go listen to the soundtrack. Now you haven't heard them yet, no I have. I'm gonna listen to more. They just released a new version with edits of the songs, which is actually what you probably heard on the radio, meaning they removed the dialogue from Defying Gravity.
Speaker 4: I did not hear any dialogue in any of it, but yeah, it was like a radio edit of Popular, And I don't know, I just didn't. It just didn't land with me. But maybe I just wasn't in the right headspace or it's more of a visual thing, but it's not. I love the fucking song Popular, So I don't know. I didn't pret with me.
Speaker 1: Let's wrap it up, all right, Thank you all so much. Appreciate you. See some of you Thursday at patreon dot com slash Perez Hilton. If not, have a wonderful week
Speaker 4: Take care, everybody,