Speaker 1: See you right here for our final news round up and information overload.
Speaker 2: All right, news round up, Information overload, Our toll free. Here's our number. It's eight hundred and ninety four one, Shawn if you want to be a part of the program. Only eighty eight days until election day, thirty nine days until early voting begins. It is coming fast, it is coming furious. Now a couple of issues. One is law and order has become a big deal because we know that what happened in Minnesota in the summer of twenty twenty. We know that the governor didn't lift a finger, even the Minneapolis mayor begging liberal begging Walls to call in the National Guard, but he said, well, they're only a bunch of nineteen year old cooks. And then of course Walls was awl He's just missing an action Mia And now his former guardsmen are furious with him about this claim, as you know, stolen valor claim, and it's getting worse and worse by the day. But we know where they are in law and order and part of this insanity defund dismantled, no bail laws and Kamala and Tim Walls are soulmates on this issue. And of course Kamala tweeted out the bail fund. That Bell Fund ended up raising over forty million dollars. The head of the bail fund on records, I didn't even look at what the charges were there. They were literally bailing out people charged with murder into general society. You know Tim Wall's wife, you know, saying, oh yeah, I opened during the riots in twenty twenty, I opened the windows so I could smell the burning rubber.
Speaker 3: Those first days, you know, when there were riots, I could smell the burning tires, and that was that was a very real thing. And I kept the windows open for as long as I could because I felt like that was such a touchstone of what was what was happening.
Speaker 2: So we have radicalism when it comes to open borders, decriminalize, and of course I'm sure paths the citizenship approached for both of them. But then free housing, free health care, free education, free college tuition. In Minnesota, you got a legal driver's license even though you're in the country illegally, so you got that aspect of it. Then this big Washington Examiner expos today about Tim Walls on at least five occasions as governor hosting a Muslim cleric that actually celebrated Hamas's October seventh attack last year on Israel, promoting a film popular among neo Nazis that glorifies Adolf Hitler. The Imam's name is Assad Zaman or I think that's how you pronounced it. Of the Muslim American Society of Minnesota. He joined other Muslim leaders in mayor twenty three for a meeting about Mosque security with Walls gubernatorial office. He also spoke at a May twenty twenty event for peaceful protest with the governor during the riots of Minesota. And in twenty nineteen, in April, the cleric delivered an invocation of all Walls State of the Union address, only months after he called for an end to the government shutdown at a press conference with Walls in January of twenty nineteen, and anyway, also attended an event with Walls hosted for ramadan As. According to social media pose and then we ad October seventh and this guy who's from Bangladesh, he said that about October seventh that he stands in solidarity with the Palestinians against Israeli attacks. Remember, twelve hundred Israelis were murdered that day. What part of murder and kidnapping and beheading and rape? Don't people like this as a mom understand, Let's play the amom in his own words, saying that if African American youth want to express their rage physically and violently, I'm not going to condemn them. Why should he.
Speaker 4: It's important if youth in the African American community feel the need to express their rage physically in violent and I am not here to condemn them.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think you should condemn violence like that and rage like that. And here's them in June twenty twenty, saying the police provoked the peaceful riots or protesters to riot, and white supremacists, TRUMP supporters came in and burned down the city advices.
Speaker 5: Bullets, they fired tear gas, they fired mace on the face of people, and they fired.
Speaker 4: Flash bang grenades. These are all military ignitions. And so this continued for two days.
Speaker 5: The protests were peaceful on Tuesdays and Tuesday and Wednesday, and the police kept inciting the protesters to riot. So starting on Thursday, we saw something new. There were outside provocateurs, provokers, white supremacists, and people who believe in the destruction of all government. Who came and who started breaking windows of shops so they could be looted. And once the windows were broken, then general public and many looters black and white looted the stores. The vast majority of these at the hands of organized white supremacists. They have been coming from out of state, thousands of them. So this is a very severe situation. The supporters of President Donald Trum, the white supremacists have been saying that they would like to stoke and foment a civil war insanity.
Speaker 2: Now we have other problems, and that is with their open borders policy and walls clearly support sanctuary cities and states, and drivers' licenses for illegals and free college tuition and education and healthcare. Well, we have another problem with these open borders is we have people coming from Iran and Syria. John Solomon, justinews dot com broke a big story about how the FBI led a suspect and a plot to kill President Trump into the US on parole, despite knowing that he had just recently been on a trip to Iran. This on the heels of oh, the judiciary announcing yeah, they let ninety nine people would territize let go and let free into the country, and people wonder why I keep saying, it's not a matter of if, it's when John Solomon, Justinnews dot Com, Sir, how are you Yeah?
Speaker 6: Good to be with you.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about some of the stories you've been breaking. Let's start with this one.
Speaker 6: Listen, this gentleman who we now know was working with Iran to try to arrange political assassinations on US soil, including that of President Trump. He was led into this country by our Federal Bureau of Investigation on what's called a significant public benefit parole. Basically, we think he's a there's a good reason for him to be in the country. It's hard to find anyone who knows the circumstances of the case, including the whistleblowers who were alerted me to this case, who thinks that it was a good idea to take a guy who was already on the terror watch list, who had just traveled to Iran, which is a red flag in our immigration system, and who had as soon as he got on the ground, began looking to arrange for assassins to assassinate Americans. I can't find anyone who says, I see the significant public benefit that it looks like the FBI figured, well, this guy must be up to something, let's let him in and try to solve a crime. And that is a very dangerous tactic. It's very similar to the tactic that the ATF used a decade ago when they sent guns across the Mexico in the Fast and Furious scandal, hoping that they could maybe find the people who use them and they could solve some crimes. But the danger in the risk is so high in that, as we learned from that scandal, and here there are lots of questions. What was the FBI thinking, Why did they do it? Why did they take the risk? Why have a terror watch list? If everybody on the terrorist watch it seems to get waved in Jim Jordan earlier this week evolved from the House Teduciary Committee that ninety nine other people on the terrorist watch list, just like this gentleman, had also been waved into the country. It creates an enormous amount of risk. And I can tell you the reason I learned about this is that federal law enforcement team to me saying, we are very very uncomfortable. The FBI fingerprinted this guy, they interviewed him they dumped his pockets, they looked at his phone, they knew he had come from my round, they knew he was on a terrorist and they said, come on into the country.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's pretty unbelievable. So the FBI led to suspect and you know, under the significant public benefit, which is no benefit at all whatsoever. You've been breaking a lot of other news and obviously you know, the stolen valor claim is blowing up, but there's a lot of issues involving Walls blowing up. How is this going to play itself out? Because I think Tim Walls right now is in really big trouble. You know, this isn't a cat you know lady comment which the media folkocused on forever, but this stolen valor now, not only are the guard Vets themselves speaking out, a gold star mama speaking out, clearly they are sensitive to it because they have changed their his bio on the website, Tim Walls oversaw the worst pandemic fraud in the nation, two hundred and fifty million stolen from the program. His relationship with China. Then, of course you know people have been calling him tampon tin and then a bill stripping anti pedophile language from Minnesota's Human Rights Act, you know, mandating racial quotas throughout the state health Department. I mean it goes on and on from there and wants to race social security.
Speaker 6: Yeah, now you are. You've really hit some of the most important highlights we've dug into his record. Listen, just on financial management. He spent more money as governor than any other government the history of Minnesota by a mile. He is a big spender, just like Joe Biden and Kama Harris have been. And in that spending, there were warning signs to his administration you're not being careful, you're giving a lot more grants, and he ignored those warnings. And in fact, now when you go back to the audits of the Legislative Audit Bureau of Minnesota, which is by the way, a nonpartisan, they said, hey, we warned this guy many times. They didn't have his administration didn't have proper controls to make sure that the people that they were getting giving money to actually deserved it even existed that weren't fraudulent. And we tallied up all those audits where they found problems. It's nearly a billion dollars his administration lost. Now billion dollars in washing. Maybe not that impressive in a state like Minnesota, that is a big ticket number. He literally, his administration literally wasted eight billion dollars giving money to people it was that weren't entitled to it, including money that was taken away by seventy fraudsters. They basically took away two hundred and fifty million dollars from poor children so that they could have lunches and meals during the pandemic. So there are victims downstream from this front. Isn't just wasting money the people that he says he wanted to help, he actually hurt by wasting that money. That's just one of many things. And I want to get to the stolen valor because the most important piece of evidence in the whole claim. There's always going to be They said, he said, we had this with John Kerry, But the Minnesota National Guard, which reports to the governor currently and was his former employer when he was with the National Guard, they called the governor out. They gave us an on the record statement on Tuesday saying the governor was not entitled to use the rank that he's been telling people for the last sixteen years that he retired at Yes, he served for a period of time as a command sergeant major, but he didn't fulfill his obligations. He left the Guard without fulfilling him and he was demoted. And he knew he was demoted. When he left the Guard, he continued to use a more senior rank. That is something from a judgment and from an honesty standpoint, I think he's not going to be able to shake all right.
Speaker 2: Quick break more with founder, editor in chief and investigative reporter John Solomonsinnews dot com as we continue to continue. Now more with founder, the editor in chief, the investigative reporter John solomon Just Thenews dot com is with us. You see the double standard on all of these issues. Remember the National Guard issue with George W. Bush Ye, I mean, stolen valor is a big deal. Him bailing out when he was called into Iraq as a big deal. He's still had two years on his contract, it seems that or two years left to serve. It seems like that nobody in the media wants to do any vetting of either Harris or Tim Walls. And I think that's an enormous challenge for the Trump campaign. But I do believe that if that, if their records get out and they get their own words get out, and it penetrates the culture in spite of the state run media mob. I don't think I don't think they could win if everybody knows this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think that that's right. And listen, we were so much more hostage to the legacy media in the twenty twenty election, but so many new news sites have dropped up since that time, maybe because of that time, and they reached tens of millions of people. This story that yesterday when I broke the story about the FA, a million people shared it on the Internet over the course of a day. We're now able to get the story around the roadblock the deniers, the truth deniers in the legacy media, and I think that that is where the president and his team and all of us who care about the truth have to go. We got to just use the pipelines that we have. We've got X. No longer you sanctioning us and keeping us from telling people the truth. That's a big factor of truth is going into a large platform. We've got Rumble and I think all of these places we're now able to get the truth around this and the best proof that I can offer when people say, why are you so sure that down and the answer is when I first wrote the first stories about Hunter Biden and Joe Biden in twenty nineteen, only about seventeen percent of Americans thought Joe Biden did any throng. Now it isn't like the New York Times, ABC News, the network's covered anything about this for the last five years. But in a poll earlier this year, AP reported that's sixty seven percent of Americans now believe that Joe Biden did something unethical or illegal with the Sun. They didn't get that from the legacy media. They got it from listening to your show and reading my site. I think there's an opportunity to inform the public around the mainstream media or the legacy media, who clearly clearly have decided to put the thumb on the scale in favor of Kamala Harris.
Speaker 2: And god only knows what the FBI or fifty one former Intel officials might have up their sleeve, right John.
Speaker 6: That say, listen, we got to watch every possibility between now on election Day. But I do think the American people are more alert to the inequities and news. They understand the biases. They understand the mistruth that they were imposed on them. They're not going to fall for it this time. And I think those of us who want to get the truth out, as long as we keep shouting it, I think the Americans are going to go into this election far more informed than they were in twenty twenty.
Speaker 7: All.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you being with us. Justinnews dot Com founder editor in chief, investigative reporter John Solomon, Thank you, my friend. We'll see on TV tonight eight hundred and nine to four one. Shawn is on number.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, it's taken me forty seven years to perfect doing nothing. I had to become president to show yeah, I could do that better than anybody. Joe Biden the most dangerous man in America.
Speaker 2: This is the Sean Hannity Show, all right, twenty five to the top of the hour of your calls, coming up, eight hundred nine to four one, Sean on this Friday. Just eighty eight days till election day, thirty nine days till early voting starting in Pennsylvania. Look, these are tough economic times. You have the Harris Biden Recession, and it's only getting worse. You have Harris Biden inflation, it's only getting worse. And then you have the New Green Deal that Kamala would use the filibuster to implement and force down America's throat. And it's only ninety three trillion dollars. It's not that much, but they promise you everything. Look, in these tough economic times, you can save money, not sacrifice service. Thanks to our friends at pure Talk. They are for the exact same five G networks, the exact same cell towers. You get the same exact coverage as the big carriers Verizon AT and T T Mobile, and you pay about half. Average family saves close to one thousand dollars a year. Some families save more now. A lot of these big carriers, you know, they charge you for data you're never gonna use or need. Now, for twenty five bucks a month, with pure Talk, you'll get unlimited talk, unlimited text, you're gonna get mobile hotspot, you're gonna get roaming in over fifty countries, five gigs of data, and that means you can browse the Internet for one hundred and thirty five hours a month, stream a thousand songs, or watch ten hours of video. How much data do you need if you want more, they'll give it to you. But for twenty five bucks you get five gigs, which is a lot. Stop overpaying, no contract as sign, no activation fee, keep your phone, your phone number. Just pound two to fifty say the keyword save now. Do it now. You save an additional fifty percent off your first month. That's pound two to fifty key word save now from our friends for the same service at your talk. All right, let's get to our busy phones. Let's say hi to Jimmy's in Dallas, Texas. Jim Hey, how are you. What's on your mind today?
Speaker 8: Doing well? A couple of things. Just listening to some DeBie Brothers. I love your music. Your bumper music. Crows remind me a fun stuff when I was growing up and stuff. But I was listening to some Dbie Brothers the other day. Taking it to the streets.
Speaker 2: Hey, get into the streets, the old Doobie Brothers. Yeah, there's an old song that nobody loves with them. I know people know long train running, et cetera, et cetera. Listen to the music all that stuff. They have some great hits that are well known. There's a song they did that I used to love call Echoes of Love. Do you ever hear that song?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, you know.
Speaker 2: I don't know why at the time. I love that song. Haven't heard it a while.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but taking it to the streets. There's a line in there that really ought to be a President Trump's theme song for the Democrats, telling me the things you're gonna do for me. I am blind and I don't like what I think I see. Not ought to be a path to the president, but.
Speaker 2: That's a pretty good line. What's going on?
Speaker 8: Yeah, well, Jim Walls, I've been thinking this over and I figured out find me why Kamala Harris picked him. You know, politicians all perception, the perception you're trying to paint of Donald Trump. He's a crook, he's hitler, he's bad for our democracy, which we have a constitutional republic. But in picking Kim Walls, he is so far to the left that they'll be able to paint kamalaw as a moderate Democrat. What do you think of that idea?
Speaker 2: Okay, Walls is anything but a moderate Democrat. He's the Bernie Sanders of democratic governors. We've we've gone over his record and now he's under real serious fire by the people that he served with and about the stolen valor allegation, and I think that it's justified. It's it's sad. I mean, my inclination is just you know, applaud anybody that's that serves our country. And you know, then for him to disparage the National Guard or National Guard troops there is a bunch of nineteen year old cooks, is an excuse for not calling them up during the summer of twenty twenty rioting, even after a target was ransacked and a police precinct burned to the ground and had people dying and built you know, hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of millions of dollars in property, damaged, the city on fire, and even the liberal mayor of Minneapolis begging for help. But that just fits his radicalism. He's radical on illegal immigration, he's radical on you know, defund dismantled, reimagine the police, no bail laws. He's he's radical on the economy. He's radical on foreign policy. I mean, we got radical on energy, no fracking, no drilling. We got ourselves, well, we're not going to recognize the country. The country is going to go to you know, complete Adam shipp if these two are elected and a it's not even a prediction, it's just a fact. And these policies have been tried, they have been failed. They have failed whenever implemented the fact that Bernie Sanders couldn't win the Democratic nomination and they handed to somebody more radical than him. I think it speaks volumes about where we are the media being complicit because they hate Donald Trump so much, and that they support these radical views. I mean, it makes everything just exponentially worse. Anyway, my friend, appreciate the call. Jeff Minnesota.
Speaker 9: Figured we give you a little taste of the.
Speaker 2: Song, Linda. Do you remember the song?
Speaker 10: So first of all, I want to just say that there's a malfunction in the studio.
Speaker 9: I called for taking it to the street. It is a great song. Its echoes, a love song I've never heard of in my life, and I.
Speaker 2: Know it's it's an unknown song I used to like.
Speaker 9: I don't know for reason.
Speaker 2: All right, are you done?
Speaker 9: Oh fah, oh my god, echoes along my ass.
Speaker 2: I don't know at the time of that time in my life. I like the song. I don't know what year it came out, but it was.
Speaker 9: This explains why you're an altar boy fu.
Speaker 2: Oh jeez, well, I liked everything else that they did too.
Speaker 9: I love Taking into the Streets though. That's a great father was a huge Dooye Brothers.
Speaker 2: Great God. See, here we go, Here we go, Let's get beautiful. Michael McDonald actually does the Boss. He's about mistaken. He's got great type.
Speaker 10: You don't know me, bro, I'm gonna have Ethan take it the thirty seconds, which is actually where taken into the streets the choruses, which is the part that that caller was talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's what you used to sing it every wedding.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, forget it was a huge request this song.
Speaker 2: All these I don't remember the chorus, remind.
Speaker 10: Me taking it to the streets, Taking it to the streets.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 2: You are so not in the game.
Speaker 9: I know you're trying to make me sing on air.
Speaker 2: It's gonna I'm trying to make you sing and you're not going there, which is too bad because Linda is a real song.
Speaker 9: No, but I'm not going to sing the Doobie Brothers. That's weird.
Speaker 2: You know what the funny thing is, You're you're crazy New York Pennsylvania accent. It goes when you talk like Milwaukee, and we're.
Speaker 10: Going when I get when I get excited about something, my accent gets very strong when I you know, when.
Speaker 2: We used to have Hannity Christmas parties back in the day, I forget about it. It was there was no stopping you none, And I can't have them anymore because I'm not allowed to drink with employees. It's ridiculous, that's the thing.
Speaker 9: It's so funny because I don't adhere to that rule at all. So we're gonna have them without you. We're all going to get liquered up in your honor.
Speaker 2: That's all right, I'll pay for it. How's that? I love it? Minnesota. Do you have Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 7: Hi, good afternoon, Good afternoon. I just wanted to discuss that slow roll on the twenty twenty chaos three nights. I work at a company that's about two and a half blocks from where all that took place, and all we saw was billowing smoke, helicopters, the smell of fire. It felt like the first day of desert storm around it.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, the first Lady of Minnesota actually opened her windows and that she wanted to smell burning rubber from the tires and the rioting. I mean, that is bizarre. How many chances should these people get? Unlimited amounts of chances? And then Kamalo supports the bail fund that releases even people accused of heinous crimes and violent crimes like murder. By the way I'll play the I'll play Tim Wallas' his wife saying it. Somebody wrote, last night you attacked his wife. He threw herself into the political arena when the summer twenty twenty insurrection riots were going on by saying this.
Speaker 3: I would say, those first days, you know, when there were riots, I could smell the burning tires, and that was that was a very real thing. And I kept the windows open for as long as I could because I felt like that was such a touchstone of what was what was happening.
Speaker 2: Wow, unbelievable. So I'm not allowed to comment on her comments about riots. She even identified them as riots. Uh why wasn't her husband willing to call up the guard? Pretty amazing and look at the look at the damage, look at the death and destruction that resulted, look at the look at what the open borders of Kamala and Joe had done to this country. You know, look at the fentanyl, the opioid crisis, look at every everything else that we are all dealing with. You know how many times? How many more Lake and Riley's and Rachel Moore and mother of five and Joscelyn Nungary. You know that little twelve year old girl that was brutalized for two hours and murdered by Harris and Biden illegal immigrants. And the list is long. Can I have a whole list in front of me? I scroll it on TV. It's so sad, and it's so preventable. This is so extreme, it's dangerous. Yeah, let's talk about an arms embargo about Israel to give into the Prohoma's wing of our party, a moss a radical Islamic terror organization. But you're not allowed to say the words. I feel like I'm living in a surreal universe that my fellow citizens that buy into this, I mean, I don't know what's happened. They have lost their minds, and my fear is that may be too many of them. Anyway, I appreciate the call eight hundred ninety four one sewn. All right, let's get back to our busy phones, Chris in New York. That's how Linda says it. Anyway, Glad you called Chris, what's going on.
Speaker 11: I'm not that close to the city. I just want to remind somebody, I mean, anybody, this is as close as the Progressives has ever gotten to the White House to take in this country in the direction that it's not going to be recoverable if they it just it discontinues and they manage to get that fire. I mean, I've been watching this my whole life, and it's just to see how close they've been moving these pieces in the game, every move strategic, strategically, for for forever, and it's just so so it's, like you said, surreal to see that they're that they're right on the front door. They're literally on the front door of taking this whole nation in the direction that we'll never ever see it again again.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the that's that's the fear, that's what's at stake, that's what's on the ballot. That's why I call it an inflection point. That's why everybody has got to have skin in the game here. That's why everybody's got to believe that that they're vote is the deciding vote in this election, because you know o'reiley put it in his unique way yesterday, but he's not wrong in his analysis, and that is that it's going to be a vote between whether or not America is going to go down a road that we've never gone down, and that is radical extreme New Green Deal, leftism, socialism, statism, Marxism, whatever you want to call it, or if America will remain you know, the freest, best country, capitalist country on the face of the earth, and one country that does not abdicate its role as the leader of the free world, that fights for and advocates for liberty and freedom and protects it. And that's what's at stake here. I can't put it in any more dire terms. There's only so many times I can go over how extreme their records are and play them in their own words. That's why we've created the Kamala Tim Walls files that you can go to on Hannity dot com. It's right at the top of the homepage. We're going to keep it there through election day, right at the top of Hannity dot com, and you can download their audio. You can download lists of their radical positions. You can download what they have said, and it's all. They're available for you to share with your friends and workers and neighbors and strangers. I don't care who you share it with because the media is never going to do their job now. Jd. Vance is out there doing press conferences and interviews, so is Donald Trump. But they're not saying a word anyway. Thank you, my friend. Appreciate the call back to our phones. Wyatt and Colorado. Wyatt. How are you glad you called?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 2: Sean?
Speaker 12: Are you today?
Speaker 2: I'm good? How are you?
Speaker 12: I'm good?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 12: So Hey, I had a question. I wanted to see if you agreed with the vek Ramaswami's recent Instagram posts and ex posts about uniting the party and the policies that the Republicans are running under instead of bashing Trump and her new VP pick. I was curious if you agreed with that or not.
Speaker 2: I didn't hear him say that I don't have access to social media because they've banned me. My team doesn't allow me to have access to it, so I'm not familiar with him saying that. I don't think it's I don't think it's wrong to point out Kamala Harris's track record, her statements, her and her own words, her positions. As a matter of fact, I think it's imperative that people know it and understand it so they can compare and contrast it to everything that President Trump is going to offer the country. I mean, the bottom line is, if you really wanted to me to put it simply, it's that things will be better under Donald Trump. That the Harris Biden record needs to be discussed, and you're better with Trump on every issue, and then their radicalism is dangerous for the world, dangerous for the country's It's really that simple to me. Now, he does talk a lot about the issues like the border and law and order and energy and the economy and America's standing in place in the world, and I think he's right. Republicans need to talk about that too, and Donald Trump did that, and as his pressers he's out there talking, they're hiding and the media is allowing it. Anyway, appreciate the call. Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. All Right, that's gonna wrap things up for today. We got Hannity tonight. Special election coverage, news you'll never get from the mob, the media. It's all coming up. Judge, Jennine Piro, John Solomon, Aaron Cone, Jason Chafitz, Klay Travis, Mary, Catherine Ham, Caroline Levitt, and Emily Campanno. Say you DVR nine Eastern tonight and every weeknight, Monday through Friday, nine Eastern. We'll see you tonight back here on Monday, we believe it or not. Only eighty five days till election Day, in thirty six days till early voting. Have a great weekend. We'll see you Monday,