Speaker 1: Well, we're gonna take a quick break here to talk to Christian. Sorry, Kevin Harris with a post game player interview presented by Microsoft Surface. And I guess Kevin, hey, congratulations on a big night. How does it feel to just get the cobwebs kicked off and get a win under your belt.
Speaker 2: There in the preseason?
Speaker 3: Sorry, they comming together and stuff, so yeah, so good. Yeah, Kevin, talk about a little bit about the touchdown run. You know, you guys want to be a running team. You guys have talked about that all summer. You get down there, you get a chance, a golden goal situation to Kevin Harris carries and you end.
Speaker 2: Up in the end zone. What did you see on that play?
Speaker 4: I've seen my guys they made some good blocks and when I've seen it, man, I did hit it. I've seen two defenders. I mean I had to make one miss and I got an anze home.
Speaker 1: Kevin, how's it been for you just, you know, assimilating into a new offense here this year? And I mean, how do you feel like it fits your game?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: I've been seeing you know, maybe people he came from the Brown and stuff, so we've seen a lot of Fami on Nick Jobb. You know, other guys running down with the brown so seeing you know what I mean, uh, to run the ball and he kind of like a guy like me, So I feel confident.
Speaker 3: How was the situation in the huddle tonight with the the young quarterbacks, Kevin? I'm not sure how much you were in there with either Drake May. I don't think you were in there much if at all with Joe Milton, but both of those guys talked a lot about sort of the importance of the operation getting the play calls. How was the How do you feel like the communication went tonight?
Speaker 4: I feel like that all those back to practice, the guys practice that and be able to date the practice on it with smooth communications the whole game.
Speaker 1: Kevin, one preseason game under your belt. You know you got the Eagles joint practice coming up.
Speaker 2: I mean, just what you know, kind of your focus.
Speaker 1: Here now that you've kind of gotten this out of the way, you've gotten you know, underway and training camp. Uh, you know what's kind of your focus here going into week two of the preseason.
Speaker 4: Really just to continue to improve my game and you know, the team to come together more. You know, we could be cleaner, awesome things. But if you go about to practice, you know, bond and get it together.
Speaker 3: So, Kevin, you've been involved in some of the joint practices before. I'm just curious as a player. You know you have Philadelphia coming in on Tuesday. Does that change your approach at all to practice? How do you guys feel? I guess about joint practices.
Speaker 4: I won't say it really changed. But if we get to change to go get another color and practice in night you other. So this really be the man across from.
Speaker 2: You, right, Kevin, Well, we'll let you go.
Speaker 1: Thanks so much for calling in and congratulations on the win, Congratulations on the touchdown, and good luck the rest of the way here in prechin training camp in the preseason.
Speaker 2: All right, that was Kevin. I think we lost them? We lost them. Well, well, we'll get back to the good, the bad, and the injured in a second.
Speaker 1: But first, a big thank you to our partner, Microsoft Surface, the official sideline technology provider and laptop of the NFL and the New England Patriots that provides players and coaches with the tools to succeed both on and off the field. Check out the new Surface Pro designed to keep us with you as the most flexible, most powerful two in one laptop and tablet out there.
Speaker 2: At surface dot com, we're using them right here. They're great, so