Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis Duran.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Duran phone tappen.
Speaker 1: The letter says, dear Elvis Durant, love listening anyway. My husband hates telemarketers. Oh idea. My husband avoids telemarketers at all costs. That's why I think you should have Michael Oppenheimer give him a phone call. He's got a lot of patience, but I think Michael Oppenheimer will wear him down. This is from Nancy Barrera. All right, Nancy wants to phone tap her husband, and Scary Jones is calling as the world famous Michael Oppenheimer calling Nancy's husband on his cell phone to sell him something anything. Later in the call, he gets so frustrated he passes the phone to the lady behind the counter at.
Speaker 2: The seven eleven.
Speaker 1: All right, listen to this Today's Michael Oppenheimer phone tap.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, nettoon. This is mister Michael Oppenheimer with Zone Pilates. How are you doing today, sir? The surest way to get into show off shape fast.
Speaker 3: Thank you anyway, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Here's how it works. The secret is the Zone Pilates sculpe.
Speaker 3: Again, thank you for the time and I'm not interested, sir.
Speaker 2: Zoom pilates only cost twenty nine dollars and ninety five cents plus shipping and handling, and we'd like to place your order now.
Speaker 3: Nothing you call myself phone at sixty cents a minute. It costs me enough. I'm not interested. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Is there someone who is obese in your family that we can give this too?
Speaker 3: I said, I'm not interested, So that is your problem?
Speaker 2: Yes, sir?
Speaker 3: Is the killing me?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 4: Hello, This is.
Speaker 2: Mister Michael Oppenheimer with Zone Pilates on.
Speaker 4: EVD Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: The incredible Zone Pilate system is the surest way to get into shape fast.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 2: I would like to just offer you one of these today. Not interested at an introductory offer of just twenty nine ninety five plus shipping and handling.
Speaker 3: Listen, I don't care who was free.
Speaker 4: I don't want it, sir.
Speaker 2: We will give you half off the price right now, just enough?
Speaker 3: How about I only stick out my foot and you're If you keep harassmy leave me alone.
Speaker 2: The zone Pilate system divides your body into three target areas.
Speaker 3: I'd like to divide your body into three target areas if you keep calling me again.
Speaker 2: Zone one focuses on toning your upper body. If you want firm arms and shapely shoulders, you can use the zoom pole.
Speaker 3: Makes you think that I don't have firm arms and shapely shoulders.
Speaker 2: I'm not doubting that you do, sir. Zone two is designed to tighten your Yes. Zone two is designed to tighten your abs and get rid of the flab sir.
Speaker 3: Nuts hello.
Speaker 2: Zone three will give you the long, lean, sleek thighs and firm buns you've always wanted.
Speaker 4: All.
Speaker 2: If you act now, we will throw in this foot guide matt absolutely free. Really, how does that sound?
Speaker 3: Is the foot guide map? Have a target that's in your because that's where I'm gonna put my foot Sir.
Speaker 2: I will take your credit card information at this time.
Speaker 3: Okay, are you ready?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Your account number? Ye one three? F you leave me alone? Thank you? You really sot to irritate me, just the slightest bit, sir.
Speaker 2: If you act now, we will throw in six second abs.
Speaker 3: Let me talk about that.
Speaker 2: No, how about the body burner?
Speaker 3: Another tough one?
Speaker 4: No, sir?
Speaker 2: What is your address so we could send you some literature at this time?
Speaker 3: Thirty two?
Speaker 4: Yes, g O A W A Y street and city. Please it's spelled G O O.
Speaker 3: D b ye. What was the name of the city that you have?
Speaker 2: Goodbye?
Speaker 3: Thank you? No?
Speaker 2: Uh sir?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 2: Oh yes, good afternoon. This is mister Michael Oppenheimer with Zone.
Speaker 3: Yes, you called me trying to sell me something?
Speaker 2: Helloh yes, good afternoon.
Speaker 5: Who's what company you're from?
Speaker 2: I'm from Zone Pilates on DVD. Who am I speaking with?
Speaker 5: Okay, just so you know, if a person tells you that they do not want to be bothered, it's against the law to keep calling that kissing them. Now, if you call this number again, your company ready to be paired for a lawsuit because it's against the law. And I'm a business owner, so I know.
Speaker 2: This My question, do you understand?
Speaker 5: Would you like, hey, don't call the phone number again or there will be problems?
Speaker 2: Would you like to fin Hello? Oh yes, good afternoon. This is mister Michael Oppenheimer with Zone Plates always.
Speaker 3: With the seven eleven lady back on the phone.
Speaker 5: My friend has asked you more than one not to call the phone number. It's against the law as a talma, that is to harass somebody. If I have all your information and I will go to the Better Business Bureau and have your company fines and suit.
Speaker 2: Would you like Zone Pilate's on BD.
Speaker 5: What stop calling this number and or we will take action? Do you understand what that means?
Speaker 2: I can get what that means. It's the surest way for you to get into shape.
Speaker 5: No, ma'am, do you understand? Oh my god, what's your name?
Speaker 2: My name is mister Michael Oppenheimer.
Speaker 5: And what's the company like for against el.
Speaker 2: Just Duran because you've been phone tapped?
Speaker 5: This guy's phone TAPPEDO are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: Oho? Robert, you gonna kidd me?
Speaker 5: You better get like a free teacher or a gift certivocate or someplace. Seriously, the Elvis Durant phone tap