Speaker 1: He's trying to be a fake ass Charlamage.
Speaker 2: She only wants Charlamage who is living dusk ye to day too. Man Well Sexy ran Donkey Today for Thursday, November twenty first goes to a forty three year old man named Robert Kowatta. He's from Brookline, Massachusetts, and he is absolutely pro choice. I think see pro choices when you believe that everyone has the right to decide when and whether to have children. But what about when you want to make the decision for a said person. What do you call that?
Speaker 1: What do you call it?
Speaker 2: When a grown assidote wants to make the decision for another grown assidote on whether or not they should have a child. Somewhere right now, there is a man trying to convince a woman not to have a baby. Somewhere right now, there is a woman telling the man, I cannot keep your baby, and he's begging her not to abought the baby. But it's her body, her choice. You can have some input, you can suggest some things, but the reality is, if she wants to keep the baby, she will. If she wants to get rid of the baby, she will. You can't get mad at a woman that does not want, you know, to have an abortion. Okay, you should have thought about that before you decided to go off. All right, you knew you was riding that horse without a saddle, and you made a conscious decision to shoot her. Club up felt good, tonight of it? Didn't It felt good, didn't it? Huh? Baggy jeans while Toby clocks pretty women. You put it in them, shot up in them, deadly ven them. Now you wanted to have an abortion? Okay? I know a woman who got pregnant. The man convinced her not to have it. When they was leaving the health center. They got in the car, and when he turned the car on, the first song on the radio was Usher. There goes my baby. Woman bursting the tears. Now she's traumatized. She can't even listen to Usher. Didn't go this rather than seeing Vegas, didn't watch the Super Bowl performance. She don't even go to church anymore because this Usher is there. The moral of the story is abortions are traumatic. Okay, they are traumatic when you get them intentionally. So imagine what happens when you get one against your will, when someone forces one on you. What do you mean, Uncle Sharlah? When someone forces one on you. Well, let's go the Channel five Boston for the report.
Speaker 1: Police Robert Kawana wearing a surgical mask when facing a judge on several charges, including attempted poisoning. The forty three year old from Brookline is accused of tricking his pregnant ex girlfriend into taking iron supplements that police say were actually Miso prostall pills to end pregnancies.
Speaker 3: It's alleged that the defendant would also check the victim's mouth by pulling on the victim's cheeks to ensure she had consumed the pills according to his directions.
Speaker 1: Prosecutors say Kowada also set up a supposed fake nurse who called the victim and advised her to take the pills Kuwada provided. When the victim suffered a miscarriage in May, she called the nurse's number.
Speaker 3: At that point, she discovered it was an Internet based phone number, which she now believed was a fake number, and the person who had called her from that number she believed to be a fake nurse.
Speaker 1: Surges on Kowada's cell phone included Miso Prostall, dissolved Meso Prostall, When does Fetus Pass? And telephone voice changer, Robert.
Speaker 2: This man is diabolic. This is what Big Laren was talking about when he told Smokey he wasn't applying himself. There is nothing a human can't accomplish when they apply themselves. This is a devilish, wicked, evil, ungodly, unholy scheme that he came up with and it worked. You're telling me that a man who can come up with a plan this meticulous can't do anything he puts his mind to. He acted like he cared for this woman. He acted like he cared for this unborn child and encouraged her to take iron pills. The woman's instinct kicked in, right, that's sixth sense that only a woman has, and she was reluctant to take the pills. But she trusted Robert because his father was an obgyn. Now I'm gonna tell you something. You deserve at least a heat, okay, just the heat, not the whole heat all. But his father is an obgyn, not him, Okay, so why would you trust him. They're not even in the same league. Hell, Bronnie James is actually in the NBA and he not his daddy. So imagine Robert not even being in the medical field trying to convince you to take pills because of what his father does, and you believe him. Furthermore, and y'all, I'm not the highest grade of weed in the dispensary. I had no idea. It wasn't a boy. Did you know? I know about playing b but I didn't know it was a whole pill that makes it convenient though, off the baby. What can't you do on demand? Nowadays?
Speaker 3: Now they have the pill A lot of women have to take, especially if they go through pregnancy and they know it's something's wrong with the pregnancy. The doctor give them a pill so it helps with the I had.
Speaker 2: No idea, quicker, I had no idea. Listen, man, Adults should be able to sit down and have these conversations. Tell the woman you're not ready to be a father, Tell the woman you can't afford to take care of the baby. Just lay it all out on the table so then that woman can get prepared to do whatever it is she wants to do. It's her body, it's her choice. Shouldn't be a federal band on abortion. Shouldn't be up to the state she lives in, Damn sure, shouldn't be up to know man, she was dating. It should be her choice. And I know you anti abortion people are furious right now. You have to be disgusted at what Robert Kawhaa did. If you don't like people getting abortions willingly, then you must be appalled that he deceived this woman into having an abortion. And I'm gonna tell you. I'm gonna tell you anti abortion people something in this case. I agree with you. I don't believe abortion is murder, but I believe unwillingly giving someone abortion pills to cause them to have an abortion, that's absolutely murdered. Okay, Robert Kawanda has already been charged with poisoning as sultan battery with a dangerous weapon on a pregnant person and a Sultan battery on a household a family member gone, and give him a babyslaughter charge. Okay, this is premeditated baby murder. I don't even know if those are real charges. I don't even know if that's a real thing, but it needed to be. Please give Robert Kowanda the biggest he hull first degree baby slaughter. That's crazy, all right, Well, look you for that. Donkey Today. Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull lamb is soft. Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to bull dot com. That's Michael to bull dot com. And when you mess with the Bull, you get the haunch. That ass up Earth in the morning.
Speaker 1: The Breakfast Club
Speaker 3: MHM