Speaker 1: Don't yeah, yeah you or I'm a fat and all that around your eyes. They want this man to the top the gloves. You can't make a judgment of who was going to be on the Donkey of the Day. They chose you. It's a breakfast club, bitch you Who's Donkey of the day today? Hey, before I do Donkey to day, I want to sleup to my guy N L. E. Topping too. Man, he just hit me on the face. Classic, great, great young man. I like him. And remember, it's not too late to change. Chose Charlamine is telling them that it's not too late. You know, chosen is fine. Man mustaf chosen whatever.
Speaker 2: Donkey today for Thursday August seventeenth goes to the actress Arren Manning. If you don't know who Terren Manning is, she played Tiffany on Orange Is the New Black. In fact, the reason I even got a Netflix account back in the day was because the Orange is the New Black. Okay, everybody then Mama was talking about how good this show was, and they were correct, and Terren's character, Tiffany was the main antagonist of the first season. She played a meth head whose nickname was a Penser Tucky, Yeah, Pensatucky And if you've never seen Artist the New Black spoil alert, she dies in season seven. Okay, overdose, it's been over four years. Come on, since it's been over four years since the final season ed. If you're not caught up by now, you never will be. So whatever, But we're gathering here today at he Haaw Missionary Baptist to give Tearing the credit she deserves for being stupid. Now, Stitches is here from one O three five to Beat in Miami. She's our guest co host for the day. Just what do you think of side chicks? When I say side chicks, just the first thing that comes to your mind?
Speaker 1: No, okay? You know those giffies that say no, gott you got yes? Okay? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No. Well the reason I ask is because you know my family AJ from the We Talk Back podcast Wrap on the clues Box for AJ, she always says side chicks should get beat up because a man couldn't cheat if the woman didn't allow it. Me, if you know that man got a girlfriend, or you know that man married, why are you choosing to mess around with him? It takes to to cheat and the man is definitely making a poor choice, but he's also making his choice based off the options he's presented. A man can only do what he's allowed to do. When her logic is if women stuck together and decided, hey, we not sleeping with other people's boyfriends, we're not sleeping with other people's husbands, then the option to cheat would be off the table. Debate that amongst yourselves, or maybe we'll debate it after donkey. But one thing's for sure. Two things for certain. Black men don't cheat and men of other races shouldn't cheat either. And one thing I agree with aj on is women shouldn't be accomplices in the act of adultery either, because if you a side chick.
Speaker 1: That's what you are, an accomplice in the act of adultery.
Speaker 2: And that is why Terren Manning has been called to the front of the congregation, because she recently got on social media and admitted to being an accomplished in an act of adultery. Look look at this headline, Okay, Marie, it to you, all right, it's ony news. It says orange is the new Blacks. Tarren Manning admits to a fair with married me.
Speaker 1: Do you want to hear a confession?
Speaker 3: The man that I've been messing with, the married man and every night, and I was licking his butthole because he liked it, and I didn't.
Speaker 1: Mind doing it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we drove all the way down to Newport Beach today so I could buy him a boat.
Speaker 1: I was so in love, so I thought, so I could buy this gentleman about and I and I brought cash to put a.
Speaker 3: Down payment down, Like, I really love him and his wife because he's married, I can't stand her. I've been licking your man's butthole for weeks on him because he likes it a lot, and I do it to him and he comes to me and it happens. Don't you ever threaten me when your husband came to me to get his butthole aked?
Speaker 1: Don't you ever threaten me again? Leanne, you dumb.
Speaker 2: Man. Wow, not only are women willing to be side chicks, the side chicks are out here licking buttholes and buying boats.
Speaker 1: Ask yourself if you've done either for your significant other.
Speaker 2: Okay, when it comes to anti lingus and buying boats, all right, did I pronounce that right?
Speaker 1: A right?
Speaker 2: When it comes to antalingus and buying boats, either, you can't do them, or you're not willing to do them, which is it?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Terran, you should be ashamed of yourself. You out here being an accomplice to adult tree. Your tongue should not be touching that woman's husband's butt. You out here being a bottom feeder and buying this woman's husband a boat, Why so you can sail out with him and lick his balloon knot.
Speaker 1: On the water.
Speaker 2: You want to go out in the ocean and catch your own starfish, or you want to keep licking on the starfish that belongs to another woman. You never thought about how starfishes look like buttles in tell just now right, You're welcome, all right, Terry Manning, you're just doing too much. And my brothers come on man salad toossin getting your saladtos. You're not just supposed to be out here doing that with randoms.
Speaker 1: Okay. If butt stuff is indeed your thing, you should reserve that for who got the ring? Pete.
Speaker 2: If butt stuff is indeed your thing, you should reserve that for who got the ring? No wedding ring, no anus ring?
Speaker 1: Taryn Manning? Would you suck a wedding ring that wasn't yours.
Speaker 2: Let's just say you a person who wears their wedding ring on a chain around their neck every now and then.
Speaker 1: I put my charm in my mouth like this. You don't never do that. You know why I do that? Because it's mine. Imagine this was my wedding ring and I walked in and some random person was.
Speaker 2: Sucking on my wedding ring. That's how you should treat the aintal ring. Don't put your tongue on a person's antal ring if that person doesn't.
Speaker 1: Belong to you.
Speaker 2: Arren Manning, go find your own husband and stop pinching and licking on another woman's loaf.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna tell you something else.
Speaker 2: It's bad enough you sleeping with another woman's husband, but you also out here snacking on bookies and buying boats. What kind of penis is this man giving you? You have absolutely no reason to doing both of it. To be doing both of these things, okay, Terren, you gotta pick a struggle. Personally, if I was the man, I wouldn't want either because I can't explain either to my wife.
Speaker 1: Where did this boat magically come from? You bought a boat and tell me I don't know how to reply to that.
Speaker 2: Okay, either one of those questions, you know, especially when the side chick is the one who made the purchase. Okay, And my god, how do you reply when your wife says and you let her eat your Hershey highway man, we so stupid, We probably reply, yeah, but she used the spoon. The moral of the story is cheating is wrong, infidelity is wrong. Not judging because I've been open about my mistakes, but if you're not happy with the person you're with, then just end it right.
Speaker 1: Cheating is selfish, especially when you have a person that is loyal to you.
Speaker 2: It is absolutely trashed the disrespectul person who is loyal to you by cheating on him or her. Now, I don't know this man Tarren Manning is talking about. I have no idea who she's talking about. I just want to tell him, sir, if you're listening, you can't have your cake and have your cake eating too. And please get Tarren Manning the biggest he haw.
Speaker 1: For eating it. What is this infatuation with lickin the buma like? Because where is this coming from? I got it, you got it. Don't knock it till you've tried it. You've tried it. That's what my wife.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, you better stop eating other woman's husband, better stop putting your tongue on other women's husbands.
Speaker 1: But what is your process? My wife? Did you not hear my wife? That wasn't in real life?
Speaker 3: Real love?
Speaker 1: I see that part now. I love being right. I love.
Speaker 2: That part.
Speaker 1: It wasn't about some things we wasn't know about that part. Hey man, damn, Hey, that's my mama listening this morning. Yeah, I'm so so yeah. Now can we open up the phone lines? Wait?
Speaker 2: What is a balloon? Not?
Speaker 1: A balloon? Out? What did you call it? When you go home later today? Right?
Speaker 2: The mendover, look in the mirror and look back there. Let you look, take a picture for you and then you look at it and then look at a balloon not and then you tell.
Speaker 1: Me where do you get here?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You're very vivid, like you you had to take a picture of yourself and say what does this look like?
Speaker 2: Kid?
Speaker 1: Who had that imagination? Where you're not I'm that adult that still has that. Okay, yes, but you're right, stitch. Okay, okay, we where do we go? Where do we go from? Side? Chicks get beat up? Okay because it takes two. I say no to side chicks.
Speaker 2: Well, if you do that, we're gonna talk about what you can't tell me what you just heard ain't worth for fate eight hundred for the man five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 1: Well, suck y'all won't never make it out to do it.
Speaker 3: Don't die.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't know where that came from. Soldiers. Boy just be popping out of you know what? Call us up right now? I don't know what the hell is going on stitches his head. We're talking butts. I don't know you beat up? Don't you put that on me? Ricky Bobby. I didn't put no.
Speaker 2: Books on you.
Speaker 1: I say nothing about bucks with you. I just you know what? Call us up? Side chicks, get beat up. It's the Breakfast Club. Come on to Jesus Christ. Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Donkey today is brought to you by the law office of Michael Slamming Soft.
Speaker 1: Don't be a donkey.
Speaker 2: Do pound two fifty on yourself and say the bull. If you've been hurting the contry reduction accident, that's pound two five O from your cell and say the bull.