Speaker 1: It's Brook and Jeffrey in the morning. And if you know anything about my co host Brooke, she loves to talk. Yes, is very opinionated. Oh yeah, and it is not hard to set her off if you say the right thing or the wrong thing or just anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think I'm a joy.
Speaker 1: But today the tables were actually turned when Brooke attempted to prank a mom whose kid is named Colins Wayne. What that's his first and last name. We're allowed to say it. They gave us permission, and Brooke pretended to be a substitute teacher.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I just thought it was gonna do a silly joke.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she found out she got a lot more than she for when it came to commenting on this boy's name to his mother. You're gonna hear it in your phone tap right now, phone taps.
Speaker 3: On the twenties. Hello, Hi, I'm looking for Dana. Hi.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is Daying. I'm aster colleague.
Speaker 3: Uh huh. My name is Rebecca Cataract. I'm the substitute teacher at your son's elementary school.
Speaker 4: Oh Hi, it's nice to meet you.
Speaker 3: You too, kind of so it looks like I'm taking over for the next three to four weeks because missar is out with a foot injury.
Speaker 4: Oh my goodness, that's so sad, is it? It is sad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's amazing how much time teachers can take off for foot injuries like that and still get paid.
Speaker 4: Well, uh, okay, how can I help you? Is everything okay with my child?
Speaker 3: Or yeah? So about that. I was going through Roe call yesterday and your son raised his little land and said, my name's not Wayne Collins, it's Collins Wayne.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, that's that's correct.
Speaker 3: I've been calling him Wayne this entire time.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm you know what I I know some people have done that in the past, but you know.
Speaker 3: What was it? Was it like was it like a trendy thing to do to use last names as first names or something?
Speaker 4: Excuse me?
Speaker 3: Did you not hear me? No?
Speaker 4: I heard you. I just personally don't think that's any of your business. And I kind of getting the sense here that you're just calling you know.
Speaker 3: I just think it's going to be easier for everyone if I just keep calling him Wayne, then it's easier for me.
Speaker 4: Absolutely not. That's all right?
Speaker 3: Is that okay?
Speaker 4: No? No, no, no, it's not okay? Where you get up I think.
Speaker 3: You're getting way too upset right now before you even think about this. It's like, have you ever said Wayne Collins out loud? Because that sounds way cooler than what you choose.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm about what you think, Wade.
Speaker 3: I mean, it sounds kind of like an eighties rock star, which isn't actually cool anymore. But there was a time.
Speaker 4: You know what, you call me if my son is sick, in danger, causing a problem class. But to call someone and give them a hard time about what they named their child. Your parents probably made you Apple Kodiak or honey Bears and stupid truth like that.
Speaker 3: I think I told you already my name is Rebecca.
Speaker 4: Oh you know you know what, Rebecca? That was like one of the things in the nineties that's like out of date. I really think someone needs to take you out back and clean your clock. Rebecca.
Speaker 3: How about that? I don't have any clocks.
Speaker 4: You are such an apphole, like you're seriously, you're a dumma and you're teaching children. No wonder the education system in this country's failing. It's because a losers like you. You didn't even go to college. You're probably just one of these peoples who are like, oh, I can be a teacher because like I know, two plus two is five and you can.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, excuse me, two plus two is not not Do not.
Speaker 4: Do not interrupt me. Wow, I am literally in my car right now. I'm going down there and I won't be speaking with the Principle. Do you understand?
Speaker 3: Go ahead and do that because I don't think you realize that he's not going to take your side because I'm having a passionate affair with him.
Speaker 4: Oh my, you are just you know what. I'm actually calling the police and filing this is discussion.
Speaker 3: We want you listen. You don't need to be jealous that you're not hooking up with the Principle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm super jealous that I'm not hooking up with a man who looks like mister potato head. Frankly, I say you need to up your standards. But after listening to you speak, that makes sense if that's the only type of man you can beg So are.
Speaker 3: You saying that we're good with Wayne?
Speaker 4: If I find out you are calling him by his last name, I swear to everything I own in this earth and love, I will come down to that school. Grab you by your throat and throat stomp you because I am not putting up with this. And if you, if you are a real woman, you take the beating that you deserve. So hang up the phone and we will forget this conversation. You continue this year now, and I'm warning you, hang up, hang up and forget you ever quals me or you continue like this, I will come down that stone beat your suit.
Speaker 3: Before you do that. Can I just tell you that this is a prank phone call that your sister set you up for.
Speaker 4: I mean, what, wait?
Speaker 3: What this is actually broke from the radio Showbrook and Jeffrey in the morning. Oh holy cow, your sister and I set you up?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, are you freaking kidding me? Oh my god?
Speaker 3: Oh you are so scary. I just wanted to call him Wayne. I think you were gonna throw stump.
Speaker 4: Me God, And I don't exactly regret what I said, but now that I know that this is a prank call, I am sorry if I freaked you out.
Speaker 3: I guess do you go to anger management classes or you know?
Speaker 4: I actually do yoga, but I think I should the number of classes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know what yoga's serving you?
Speaker 4: Like you think it is, No, it's not.
Speaker 3: Broke.
Speaker 4: In Jeffrey's phone taps on the twenties,