Speaker 1: They get at They called me broadcast line from Atlanta, Georgia. Welcome to the ball show. I go by the name of Ferrari. I go by the name you know, bt to build There.
Speaker 2: Atlanta's sugar La Luntra checking in. Thanks for having me, guys.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's about water and stuff, you know, she said, room temperature.
Speaker 3: Water is good for calories, for burning calories, it is okay.
Speaker 2: Trust me.
Speaker 1: Now, what part of Atlanta am I from?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not from Atlanta.
Speaker 1: Where are you from?
Speaker 2: I'm from Augusta, Georgia.
Speaker 1: Augusta, My bad getting me together? Now? Is there certain parts of the Augusta that you have to represent?
Speaker 2: No, so I actually represent a small little town called Wrens, Georgia. What Wrens, Georgia. If you blink you might miss it. That's how small. What's the population? I don't know. I ain't getting into all that, but it's real small. You cannot date there because you might be your cousin. Oh my, it's small. It's like that, oh lost not a country. But I was raised overseas.
Speaker 1: Raised overseas, Like, let's talk about it overseas.
Speaker 2: My dad was in the military Air Force. Shout out to all my betters, thank you for y'all service. And so I lived in England, Germany, Japan.
Speaker 1: It's damn so you were very cultured.
Speaker 2: I am. I like to call myself like, you know, world it's a launcher worldwide, right because I.
Speaker 1: Did see that on youta. What type of food you like?
Speaker 2: The good food? It just got to be good, good for the soul.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you know, living in all these places, you had a good I'm pretty sure your food palette is a wide variety.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do. I eat a lot of pretty much anything. I'm open to trying anything. If it tastes good, I'm eating. But if not, I'm gonna tell you, nah, I tried it. I'm just not gonna eat it again.
Speaker 3: Okay, so let's let's talk about let's do a deep dive into the music. How long have we been doing music?
Speaker 2: Okay, so professionally doing music, like taking it serious. I've been doing it for about a year and a half. Prior to that, I did music as a kid, just chorus singing in church things like that.
Speaker 4: Okay, what made what made you start getting into music?
Speaker 2: So like taking it serious?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yes, so I had did. I did a cover to Tink. I was going through like a breakup, right, so you know, be me heart broke my heart shattered it to pieces, right, So I did a cover to Tink and then a local producer in Virginia had reached out to me, like you should get into the studio. So I waited like two years, you know, just off of fear, and I finally went to the studio. You know, I'm like, Okay, this is cool. Like I'm able to express myself and just like have a good sess like therapeutic low key. So that's what started making me just go for it. And then it's like I I enjoyed being in front of the camera. It's like I'm meant to be there. God put me there for a reasons.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: So now, before you said you sang in church, what else did you do professionally?
Speaker 1: Did you do anything else? Like did you have a day job before you started Thomas.
Speaker 2: I used to run a restaurant called Prime to fifty five. I was, you know, a bartender. I was a dancer okay, and I worked insurance.
Speaker 1: Okay. Wow, you got three.
Speaker 2: Jobs, not all at the same So, like, at first I was doing insurance and then I started you know, it was just a nine to five. Wasn't cutting it. So I started dancing and make some extra money. Then, you know, the money was coming in fast, so I stopped doing that, Like you know, I'm just why.
Speaker 1: Did you stop?
Speaker 3: I like these stories because it's very interesting because people, more people.
Speaker 1: Do this than you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's because okay, So, like you know, you start making the money. It's fast money. So you're making like okay, I made I made two thousand dollars in one night just from dancing. Yeah you can, you can. I mean, it depends on the dancers location.
Speaker 1: Carry on, carry on, I carry on, you know what, go ahead.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so I was just like, you know what, my manager she tripping, like she micromanaging. I don't want to do it this anymore. I'm going to just do this. So, you know, I started dancing. I dance full time, like just dancing for about a year and a half, two years, and then I started bartending. It's just like something fun and it's like in a form I want to say, it's still working in the club, still a hustle. So started bartending, started learning the restaurant business, and I got promoted to running the restaurant.
Speaker 3: So that's very smart. Thank you for saying that, because a lot of people don't necessarily have a plan. This also lets me know that you're very smart. You're paying attention to your surroundings. Because you transition from dancing to bartending.
Speaker 2: Why it just like I mean, so that you don't have to move around as much with bartender, right, and then you learn your clothes on. Yeah, I got your clothes on. That that's the main part. You got your clothes on. You gotta shake your tail, so yeah, and then like I fell in love with bartending because I just got to learn so much. Like I didn't just work in a club bartend. I worked in the restaurant setting, like an upscale restaurant, so we actually made handcrafted cocktails, so I got Yes, I got to learn how to be like a chemistist with the with the with.
Speaker 1: The fluids, without with the alcohol. And it's deal, because we're gonna do it. We're gonna do an episode with nothing but bartenders.
Speaker 3: We're gonna do one with bottle girls. Obviously, we're gonna do one with the ladies dances. But I'm happy that you're saying all these things because it's gonna lead me to the next question. So now you're bartending. What leads you into saying I want to start my own was the restaurant?
Speaker 2: Well, it wasn't my restaurant. I was just managing at the same restaurant that I was bartending. This is still good though, Yeah it is because I mean, like I said, I started off as a bartender all the time.
Speaker 1: So most people don't do that.
Speaker 2: But that's important. You can't be the same person today that you were five years ago and the person you are today.
Speaker 4: To say easier to say what made you? Like what made you leave the fast money? Because I feel like that's the hardest thing to do, especially when people are dancing making that type of money in one night.
Speaker 2: Okay, So for me, it's like I I really wasn't supposed to be there, so like that wasn't what I really wanted to do. I just did it, Like honestly, I did it out of spite because my son's dad was dealing with like he was messing with strippers on me, so I'm like, I need extra money, so you like strippers, And then it just kind of like took off from me, Like I didn't. I didn't think I was gonna be leave money.
Speaker 1: It did.
Speaker 2: It made him real mad. He don't like dances, no more.
Speaker 1: Experience.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so it actually like it took off me. I didn't think like, oh, I would go into dancing and I would get like I don't want to say fans, but like customers, people that actually came to the club just for me. So once it became that, and then people started to reaching out to me from like Tennessee, Miami.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: I came and danced at KOD in Atlanta before, so like people started to reaching out to me just from Instagram, not even knowing me. Not really your dancing name Ley London.
Speaker 1: Oh he was real mad.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that was my dance name London because you lived in London. I had. You know, it's a process of being a dancer. You have to come up with a name that you know. And I didn't want nothing regular like Envy or Diamond. Nothing's wrong with those, but I wanted something a little bit that's fine, thank you. I didn't. I thought about Indio. My favorite color it's blue, So I was like indigover and I'm like no, like, because you know, on our line.
Speaker 1: Of work, we have to work at strip clubs too. It was a pointed time. Now I know plenty, but I've never heard, Yeah, I've never heard. I've never heard of a lay London though. That's fire.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I'm sure you heard of a London, but not a lay London.
Speaker 1: This is true.
Speaker 2: And only there we go.
Speaker 1: So you managing the bar or the restaurant, restaurant?
Speaker 2: Now what? Okay? So how I got into the restaurant was I actually had already started working on artists development, working on my music. So I had to learn to separate because where in Virginia or and I think period as an artist in being a dancer, coming from that world. So you're dancing where I was dancing in Virginia, That's where I was located, dancing full time there, traveling, so like it's people don't take you serious if you're trying to be an artist. They just be so in infactuated with you being a dancer. Sometimes they have a hard time with you, know you growing. So like my first year doing music, it's kind of been like proving myself, like I'm more than just shaking my ass, I'm more than just being a dancer, Like I have talents, I have a brain. I'm a brand type of thing like that. So that's what I've been doing and that's what I have to do. So I had to take myself out of that world so I could really focus. I started getting in the gym because I wanted to really like, become a healthier version of myself. I had to also prove to my team, like y'all gonna you know, y'all invested in me with y'all time and different things like that. Then I need to prove to y'all that I could take care of myself. So started in the gym, came out of the dance world bar attending, evolved, and became a manager.
Speaker 3: It is now time for do you like Me? This is a segment of the show. When you look at that camera.
Speaker 1: Do you have a crush on somebody? Does someone have a crush on you? You want to address these things? You can do this live on a ball alert. Okay, who's your crush? Who's a lay London? My bad? You don't have a crush.
Speaker 2: I really don't have a crush. My music is my crush right now. That's my man.
Speaker 1: That's what Let me ask you this. Who's your celebrity? Crush, you got one?
Speaker 2: I do. I am Burna boy.
Speaker 1: Oh I think that's City City City boy. Then so you like the afrobeats just like his AfroB.
Speaker 2: I like afrobeats. Afrobeats like create that genre that was wild.
Speaker 3: So now look, Burnon boy has commented on ball Alert a time or two.
Speaker 1: So if he sees this right now, what you're gonna tell him? I think he's single? Right, you know, friend might be friends? Yeah, Burna boys watching this?
Speaker 2: UHL, Launcher check it in? What's up Burna boy? Yeah?
Speaker 4: About women are fearless, the the women that we've had the past episodes of Fearless.
Speaker 1: But now it's time you gotta be fucked up?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: What are some things that could be a person, place, or a thing or got me fucked up as a nown what's some ship that got a lantra fucked up?
Speaker 2: Okay, it's the launcher checking in. Anybody that don't believe in me, ever talked ship on me, counting me out as an underdog, you've got me fucked up? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, saying with a chat that sounds like it was directed to a person.
Speaker 1: Now I heard, I heard you are a mother.
Speaker 2: I am just one, just one.
Speaker 3: Little boy, how is it being a mom and doing all these things because you gotta stop and be a mom always.
Speaker 2: I'm a mom one hundred percent of the time. And my son sees that, Like so when I first started doing the music and I'm practicing at home and stuff, like, he'll come up to me. He brings a remote control here, he already like when you start performing, you're gonna bring me on stage. The people need to know who I am. I'm like you, right, they gonna know who you are. But my son is supportive, like I'm a mom first and foremost all the time, just talking to him kind of let him know, like I have to travel a little bit, let them know, like I'm going, I'm trying to make this happen. This is worked for me, like I ain't out having fun. It might look like that, but it's his work. Everything is work, work, work always. So he comes first.
Speaker 1: Okay, how old is your son?
Speaker 2: He is six, about to be seven.
Speaker 1: Okay, big big seven.
Speaker 2: Big Aquarius, fear fourteen.
Speaker 1: Battle mine is February sixteenth. Okay, you VALENTI who's your Valentine?
Speaker 2: Me? Myself?
Speaker 1: And now so you're single?
Speaker 2: I am damn?
Speaker 1: Is that okay?
Speaker 2: Distraction. I'm focused on my.
Speaker 1: Talking about friends.
Speaker 4: Men.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, you like guys, right I do. I gotta ask.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're right, is he she and them? Now?
Speaker 1: Well actually no, it's just they don't put there's no more them just okay, So why are you single? By choice?
Speaker 2: Yeah? By choice?
Speaker 1: By choice. It's in the backgrounds. So by choice you were single?
Speaker 2: Because okay, So I feel like.
Speaker 1: You ain't on no men, ain't ship thing.
Speaker 2: No no, no, like someone could come swoop you up.
Speaker 1: I know I can cutting you off. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: You know you're good. You're good, You're trying to understand you. So here somebody could come in and you know they could, they could wow me. But right now it's just kind of like I'm focused. I'm tunnel vision on what I got going on. I don't want no distractions. So music is my.
Speaker 3: Man saying so you're saying, so you're saying, uh, that young yum is a distracted distraction to you.
Speaker 2: No, the men just like men, with all their ways and things they got going on.
Speaker 3: So if the right guy comes to swoop you off your feet, you fall in love, that's not gonna be no distraction.
Speaker 2: No long as you understand. You know I'm working, because some people they don't if you're not an artist, so you're not.
Speaker 3: So it was date night and uh T Grizzly call you for for a feature and you gotta stop date night and go do that feature.
Speaker 1: And old boy gotta understand.
Speaker 2: Then you want to go to the studio.
Speaker 1: You gotta be a little You gotta say I'm coming with it. What do you have planning for your birthday?
Speaker 2: I don't have anything planning right now.
Speaker 1: Because birthday on Valentine's you should drop You should drop a song on Valentine's Day.
Speaker 3: It's your birthday and it's themed out. Hey, y'all know what y'all get me for my birthday?
Speaker 1: Stream my song?
Speaker 2: Go get there.
Speaker 1: You got something already ready, You already got something ready? Tell them. Don't tell me happy birthday.
Speaker 2: Okay, look see but I have nothing playing. Last year, I spent my birthday in the studio.
Speaker 1: Okay, you committed.
Speaker 2: I'm trying. I'm trying to do somewhere.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: So last segments called mental health. How is your mental state of mind? If you are having a moment, I don't know. If you call moments bad days, I call them bad days, Because sometimes I have a bad day.
Speaker 1: What do you do?
Speaker 3: Do you meditate? Do you speak to a therapist? Do you cut motherfuckers out?
Speaker 1: To your mom? Do you speak to a sister? What do you do when something's getting on your damn nerves?
Speaker 2: Okay, so when I'm having I don't say bad I used to say bad days, right, But what I'm learning as I'm growing and I'm involving, I'm like, I can't allow a bad moment to ruin the whole day. So my bad moments or my bad little segments, I might cry because I can be a cry baby.
Speaker 1: It's a crier.
Speaker 2: I am, It's okay, but I feel like after I get that cry out, and sometimes if it's a real ugly cry, I feel refreshed, like, Okay, we just had to get that out of here. So you know, I might cry. I put on some gospel music. I might need to praise and worship real quick, you know, prayer, just like stand off to myself because if I'm in a bad mood already and I'm trying to interact with people, You're gonna get a really nasty attitude. And if you didn't do nothing to me, I don't really want to, you know, do that. So that's just pretty much what I for mental health job.
Speaker 1: Okay, you did good, they're good. She passed the test.
Speaker 2: I got an A or a B, I period.
Speaker 1: All right, so give us some shout outs.
Speaker 3: This is the moment you say your name, anything you promoting, anything you've got going on?
Speaker 1: Shoot the floor? Is your ball alert?
Speaker 2: All right? What's up y'all? Launcher checking in y'all. Go stream my new hits single Superpower. It's on all streaming platforms. Video on YouTube, check me out, follow me on all social media platforms. A launtra underscore worldwide, like, share, comments, subscribe. I want to give a big shout out to my team Unity seven, shout out to God, my family and all my supporters. I love y'all very much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's get it AKA lay London