Speaker 1: Special guest host today formally a TMC was discussing Young Miami and what happened with Young Miami?
Speaker 2: Why was she trending yesterday?
Speaker 3: So she was trending yesterday because she took her son to Rolling Loud and when they were there, a little uzzi had a booby trap, which is s Trip Club in Miami, a set that was based around that, and he was throwing one. So people are calling her bad mom, saying that he shouldn't have been there and that he definitely shouldn't have been thrown with ones.
Speaker 4: So was he throwing ones on scrippers?
Speaker 3: Not in the video that I saw, No one's on strippers. And then JT even came in the comments and clarified that nobody was around him, no one touched him. He was just throwing the money. It was there, it was the set, it was the vibe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't think that's fair to call her a bad parent for that, Like she's been raising that young man for ten years and now all of a sudden, because y'all see him at a rap concert throwing money, she's a bad parent. Like how many kids have we seen doing this in music videos throughout our whole lives. How many kid artists have we seen doing this throughout the years. Remember Boye while walking through whatever video that was counting money? Like, you know, I don't think it's fair to say she's a bad parent because he was doing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 1: And also she was performing like her son probably wanted to see her performance support his mom.
Speaker 2: And she said that this was the bonding moment watching her perform.
Speaker 5: That if I was her son watching young Man, I love the City Girls, but they do make age appropriate music, I'd be cutching my pearls mom bro boom poom talks.
Speaker 2: You don't think her son has heard and seen videos before.
Speaker 3: And it's probably like he looks at it like, oh my god, like all these people screaming.
Speaker 4: For my mom, Like I don't know, they probably not paying attention to the lyrics.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure you white clowns are a bit about certain stuff, you know, sons and their mom relationship. But I don't think you're saying, mom, what do you mean the pumpum socks. I don't think that's the mother the mother son conversation that's happening. I don't, I mean, I wouldn't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know, I wouldn't. I don't have a problem with it.
Speaker 1: It's like like your daughter, Charlamagne, Let's say you would Well, it's not rolling loud, but if your daughter wanted to see you in action doing something, you would want to bring it because she wanted to be, you know, proud of her dad. She wanted to see what her dad did and seeing what his mom does.
Speaker 2: I don't have a problem.
Speaker 5: But even with dad, you know, you pick and choose what events you would would bring her to.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: But I mean, my daughter's fifteen at this point. Anything that we could possibly be discussing, she's hearing, whether it's at school, you know, whether it's on you know, the programs she may watch on television, whether it's on YouTube. Like, you can't hide nothing from these kids nowadays. They couldn't hide nothing from us when we.
Speaker 3: Was at it, right, How does your daughter feel about the butt get?
Speaker 4: I don't know if she's ever seen the butt cat? Would you let her see that?
Speaker 2: No? But if she ask me how my son feels about it?
Speaker 3: How's your son feel about it?
Speaker 2: He loves it.
Speaker 1: You want to be in a group chat my son feels like me and Charlamagne A sus that we're really dating each other.
Speaker 5: But you know where the fun at. He wanted to be in the chat, but he wants to be in a group chat.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: He wants he does.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't. I mean, but stuff like that, that's easy to explain. That's a that's a joke.
Speaker 5: You know, whether it's a whether it's age appropriate or not, I mean, that's up for debate, but it's.
Speaker 4: Still a joke, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Like, like I said, I'm not upset at this young man being backstage throwing once.
Speaker 4: I've seen worse y'all, you know, And that's not an excuse.
Speaker 5: It's just like, I just don't like y'all getting online trying to call somebody a bad parent because of one instance that y'all witnessed on social media. What do you and we don't even know if these people are parents that are having these conversations.
Speaker 3: At all, and audacity to act somebody. That's what gets me is the audacity of the people online, like the bold face audacity.
Speaker 2: Well let's go to the phone lines. Hello, who's this This is Drimisha.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Good morning, Hey, good morning, What did you think about Young Miami bringing her ten year road to Roller Laugh.
Speaker 6: I didn't see anything road wrong with it. I have a young son myself, and he wants to be a music producer when he gets older, so I pack him to concerts and festivals and stuff like that all the time. But I also try to make sure his environment is controlled. You know, we're not around the weed, smoke and stuff like that. But I don't see anything wrong with it. He's being exposed to different thing. And then I think people who has a problem with it, they're just jealous sometimes you know everything too.
Speaker 5: I mean, people just wanting something to say, especially when somebody is in a certain position, you know what I mean, Like misery truly does love company?
Speaker 4: So long?
Speaker 5: Does she loves me? Because you know, they see her living her life. She out there, you know, with Diddy, she doing her thing. Like people really do want to knock you when they see you up.
Speaker 2: That's right. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 7: This is Tiffany.
Speaker 2: Hey, Tiffany, good morning.
Speaker 7: Good morning, Good morning everybody.
Speaker 2: Marky Tuesday, Happy Tuesday. Now, what's your thoughts?
Speaker 1: Mama Young Miami bringing her ten year old to Roll Aloud and him throwing singles.
Speaker 2: What do you think.
Speaker 7: I think that's a little, a little inappropriate. You know, we there's levels to certain things, and you know what's going to do when he's twenty one or something like that. You know what I'm saying, You're already set in the tone. I don't think it's kind of.
Speaker 5: Cool and exactly what exactly is considered inappropriate.
Speaker 7: Wasn't he throwing ones at at chicks? So he was just someone one to throw one.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, he was just throwing ones in the air. From what I was told, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I added video there there are no strippers in the video that there are in a setting which is set up like booby trap, but there are no strippers in front of him and just throwing it in there.
Speaker 7: I get it. You know everybody does different things as parents and everything. But if you don't want the backlash of it, don't post it.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 2: I agree with that, right, all right, cut off, then I'll take calls. I agree with that.
Speaker 5: What that young lady said to me is the biggest thing man in young Miami all but said that when she said, you know, that's why that's why I don't post my kids, because you know, you do open up, open up yourself for all that public criticism and scrutiny.
Speaker 3: Right what Rick said, he wasn't hiding his kids from the world.
Speaker 4: He was hiding his world.
Speaker 2: Was hiding in the world from his kids.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred five and five one o five one. If he's just joining us, we're talking about young Miami. She was trending yesterday. That's because she brought her son, he's ten years old, to Rolling Loud and he was throwing singles. Oozzi did like a little like a booby trapped stripper type of thing in his routine, and he was throwing singles. He wasn't those singles at the stripper. He was throwing them up in the air, and people were saying that she's a bad mom. Let's discuss eight hundred and five A five one oh five one is the Breakfast Club in the morning.
Speaker 2: It's topic times.
Speaker 1: The phone called eight hundred and five eight five one five one to join it to the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Talk about it morning, everybody.
Speaker 1: It's steveej n V charlamagnea gud We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: We got our special guest co hosts Laura Larossa formerly of TMZ, joining us this morning.
Speaker 1: Now, we were reporting the story during the rumors about Young Miami.
Speaker 2: What happened with Young Miami? Why was she trend in Laura so.
Speaker 3: Young Miami was trending because Young Miami took her son, her ten year old son Jai, to Rolling Loud and they were all lit Uzzi's like Rolling Loud set which was set up like booby trap the strip club in Miami. And there's a video of him throwing one down there. Those strippers in the video, they're no girls or anybody in front of him while he's throwing it. From what it looks like, he's just throwing it up in the air. But people are saying she is a horrible parent because of this, and she just needs to admit that and her son should have been there.
Speaker 5: I think some of you'all parents should go on TikTok, go on social media and see what some of your kids are doing on social media behind your heart. I bet you're gonna see some money phones to the ears. Oh, I bet you're gonna see them throwing holding up some wads of money. If they got it, you know what I'm saying. If they got about twenty dollars, thirty dollars and one. You might see them throwing it up in the air as well, you know what I mean. So I don't see what the what, what the big deal is. I don't think this is something that wants somebody being called a bad parent.
Speaker 2: Damn. I will see this as a parent.
Speaker 3: For a bad parent hasn't been much.
Speaker 2: And a lot of your parents are bad. A lot of your parents are smoking.
Speaker 1: When y'all was in the car when y'all were kids, a lot of your parents just dow y'all in the back seat and then put your seatbelt on a proper and correct way.
Speaker 5: My line, No, you a switch, But because I know how to do a seatbelt, that costeed to get me every time. That costee me contemplating, but we only going a couple of blocks. Let me think about this. You know I've never done it, but you've thought about it. But then that's when you.
Speaker 3: Be like, absolutely, I forgot your kids. No, that's I literally that's my worst fear for when I become a parent. It's like, how do you remember that you now have a kid?
Speaker 5: No, I've never done that, but the seatbelt, seatbelt sometimes and my twenty month old.
Speaker 1: She's a magician. She could get out that seatbelt. I don't know if she get her arms out that seatbelt.
Speaker 2: That that costs.
Speaker 5: It is difficult, that cost He ain't no joke. That cost It is difficult to put in and it's difficult to get out. Okay, that is definitely. Uh. I call my wife to come hands that every every single time, every single time. The only thing I forget when it comes to my kids nowadays is names, because when you have multiple kids.
Speaker 4: I got four daughters too, but you're not.
Speaker 5: You're only forty five, I know, But like I got four daughters in there the last three or all three years apart, and you know, sometimes you have one in your arm and be saying the other one's name.
Speaker 2: You know, I know what I mean. I do it all the time.
Speaker 3: My grandmother does that, but like she's older, so it's just like she called everybody everybody else's name.
Speaker 4: I thought that it was like an age. Then it starts. That starts early when you got multiple kids, and.
Speaker 2: Especially when you're mad, when you're angry, you just be saying any name.
Speaker 3: So you're basically seeing y'all are bad parents too.
Speaker 5: Like that if the ball for bad parents, and is that nowadays? I guess though, tack me in, coach, hear it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's go to the phone line. So who's this?
Speaker 8: Yeah, this is phone.
Speaker 2: Hey, what's up? Bro?
Speaker 8: It's good talk to us.
Speaker 2: What's your thoughts?
Speaker 8: I don't think when she's a bad mother, But you know, rolling line obviously has an age limit for a reason. But you know how the world is. If he was twenty one, they still would have found something to say about him. Another thing I wanted to say too, is you got to stop this narrative about being into their business. When you put it online, it ain't your business no more, you know. I mean, it's unfair, but I mean that's just how the world is.
Speaker 4: That's true.
Speaker 5: I just try to give people the same grace I would want, you know what I mean. He it's difficult. It's easy when you when somebody is getting talked about, But when you start talking about my kids or you know, other family members, that's when it's like, all right, bro. But he's right once you put it online, game.
Speaker 2: That's right. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 6: This is Courtney?
Speaker 2: Hey, Courtney co morning. What's your thought?
Speaker 6: I was saying you should have never been in there there's a there's an age minimum on the old type of events for a reason, like regardless of who your mom is or how much security should have never been in there.
Speaker 3: Do you have kids, Courtney, Yeah, so your kids don't do concert festivals hold today.
Speaker 1: To get in.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean she's not I mean she's not wrong.
Speaker 5: I mean because because the truth is, if something happens, if something was to happen backstage, absolutely age kid now, no doubt, but somebody would be held liable because a kid.
Speaker 6: But for example though, like if they go to like a Disney concert or something like that, that's age appropriate, plus the parents will be there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I mean things happen everywhere that is crewed not.
Speaker 7: So that is true.
Speaker 1: But I don't think they do age Yeah, I don't think they do the age for safety. I think I think they do the age for content. Like like what I said, I think they do.
Speaker 2: The age boy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was thinking because of the liability if something happened.
Speaker 2: Who knows.
Speaker 5: I just know that if something was to happen, people would say, well, they had underage kids back there, They had kids back here that weren't old enough to be here.
Speaker 2: You know. I think it's content.
Speaker 6: There's an age minimum for everything, yeah.
Speaker 1: Because I mean I think they do it because of liquor too. Like if they have a bar in a certain place, they can't.
Speaker 2: Have kids, even the.
Speaker 5: Flat they never become a parent, and they serve alcohol at Disney.
Speaker 2: World, they do.
Speaker 4: They serve alcohol that Disney World. We would not be able to make it through Disney World.
Speaker 3: That though, please shout a clock me at every kid.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for calling mama. But I would say this too.
Speaker 1: Even at the BET Awards this year, a lot of people were mad because they couldn't bring their kids on the red carpet. And BT wouldn't allow kids on the red carpet because they had a bar on the red carpet. So like if you look, the baby said he couldn't bring his daughter on the red carpet because of that.
Speaker 2: Michael Blackson couldn't bring his sons on the red carpet because of that.
Speaker 1: So that you know, people you know, take that serious when it comes to those kids and those those age limits.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 3: That's ANBC regulation stuff though, right, like the distance in the zoning between kids and bars and certain places, because how it would it be allowed in like Disney concerts.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, Disney Lane.
Speaker 2: No, you're right, what's small A little? The story, guys, morell of the story.
Speaker 5: Man, Stop calling people bad parents just because you see one moment on social media that would piss me off.
Speaker 4: I took them all differently.
Speaker 6: Mine was bury control.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: I don't even want to go through none of this stuff. I want to enjoy my booby trap, my drinks are all of the stuff that you can't do as a parent. You gotta be so righteous.
Speaker 2: No, you can still go out, you just can't bring your child with you.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: V you post you're twenty month old in the back of that seat and think it's cute the magician video and you're gonna go bibra.
Speaker 4: I think that's the other moral of the story too. Man, be like me. Keep your kids off social media, you know.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying, Because if you don't want people to be able to publicly scrutinize you know, anything you do that's involving your kids, Just keep your kids out of the public public view.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I post my kids and I don't have that problem.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not going to post certain things that I know people are going to attack, you know, I mean, it is what it is. But parents do realize things do happen. They do realize that their kids a magicians. They do realize that their kids are going to say some wow, off the wall stuff at times like it's.
Speaker 2: Being a parent.
Speaker 4: I think everybody's doing their best.
Speaker 5: Man, Young Miami was just doing our best, because if she wasn't spending time with her kids, she'd get.
Speaker 3: Criticized, right said she would run behind Diddy too much.
Speaker 5: And that's what I'm saying. It would bring your child to work day. She parted a rolling loud you know.
Speaker 1: All right, when we come back, we got your room and report Lauren what we're talking.
Speaker 2: About in this room.
Speaker 3: We are talking about Quairo reported to be on a yacht during a robbery.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll get into that next. It's the breakfast club in the morning.