Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio of the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Kaddy arms Strong and Jackie can he arms you get.
Speaker 2: Any sign on the White Flash live.
Speaker 1: From Studio C Sigor. Oh, there is never mine. I don't want to talk about any of that stuff today.
Speaker 2: What stuff, anything that was on anybody's mind. No stuff has been none of it, None of it.
Speaker 1: I won't talk about any of it. Oh, I can't wait. I am swimming with ideas.
Speaker 2: We're under the tutelage today of our general manager. Who's it gonna be? Stupid people? Okay, I'll tell you what I'm excited about. I was watching the video this morning. This I'm actually excited about. Did you see any of Elon's big rollout yesterday last night? No, I just read about the new te Tesla products and he says the new robot I robot is going to be the biggest product in the history of the world. Oh and he had a whole bunch of them at his at his demonstration last night. But anyway, so, uh, in the not too distant future, and I mean these robots were pretty impressive. They came walking out and high five and people and hanging out with people and doing things and making drinks and whatnot.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have a robot folding.
Speaker 2: Your laundry and uh, serving dinner and doing all kinds of stuff in your house and beating you to death with the bidding of its computer overlords.
Speaker 1: Yes, why why do some people always go? There?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 1: My son?
Speaker 2: And Jeffrey Hinton is that his name, one of the other's of AI who's so big on warning humanity about killer robots and the rest of it.
Speaker 1: He won the Nobel Price Who won the Nobel Prize Wednesday? Right this week?
Speaker 2: H Well, and that the first thing he said is I'm telling you, look out, why.
Speaker 1: Would my robots start beating me all of a sudden though?
Speaker 2: Because of its computer over lord's hatred of humanity obviously anyway, Uh, we'll play some clips from that later. But biggest product in the history of mankind. You know, Elon's a salesperson and he's always trying to drive stock prices up. But it would be a pretty big deal if it becomes commonplace, like you know, as it swept across the country in the I don't know, forties and fifties I'm guessing washing machines as opposed to hand washing clothes, or just a variety of things. Like just really changed something that had been one way forever.
Speaker 1: To all of a sudden. If every middle class family has a robot that does lots of a task, so you know, bringing in the groceries from the car, mowen a lawn, et cetera, et cetera. Tell you what I was just thinking about.
Speaker 2: You know what practical applications I would like to have a robot to execute A lawn bot, no doubt. I mean not only mowing the lawn, but trimming you know, bushes.
Speaker 1: And spraying for weeds, fertilizing whatever.
Speaker 2: And also a bot that is completely, somehow scientifically able to detect the smallest amount of dog hair, speaking as a guy with a seventy five pound dog, sheds like it's his job. And you know, I remember when old Onyx passed on years later, we would find dog hair.
Speaker 1: Are you just you can't get rid of it? So that's what you want a robot for? To get rid of dog hair?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, he would seek it out like it was his sacred mission.
Speaker 1: Not sure you're thinking big enough, Yes, Katie, I mean Katie is not available. Oh so there you go. We're down a man. We're down a man. Michelangelo is off today. Next man up.
Speaker 2: That's the way it works, all right, Michael's down, Can you step up?
Speaker 1: Anson? Is Katie live? Yeah, we're here.
Speaker 3: I took a walk the other morning and I saw a lawn room BA and it was this thing. There was nobody around, and this thing was just edging the lawn and taking.
Speaker 2: Complete care of the lawn. And my mind was blown. And how many bloody hands and feet were laying in the yard. Oh it is Halloween. There could have been decorations.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Wow, the lawn room BA. But yeah, it was really cool. It's it's a big thing in golf course management. Now you've seen them in action, Oh yeah, one hundred percent. Have you not mentioned this?
Speaker 1: This is huge. It's funny.
Speaker 2: It hadn't occurred to me that it's that interesting. But I've never seen it life. I didn't even know they existed. I had never seen it.
Speaker 1: And I took a video. I was like, look at this thing.
Speaker 2: You No, I'm sorry, it's it's not that it's not cool and surprising. I've just I have a friend of mine who works in that field, so I've been talking to him about it for a long time. But yeah, with geomapping as good as it is now, you can precisely tell the robot all right, that's the fair way, that's they're off.
Speaker 1: Now get to work, and off it goes. Yeah, amazing.
Speaker 3: And actually I stood there and I watched it for a minute. I went around the tree in the middle of the of the yard and yeah, it was really cool.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, that's that's a very low tech example of Elon's talking about with the I robot. But we'll have to post the video because it's pretty impressive. And then at the end of the event, after he's up there on stage and the robots are mingling in the crowd and walking around stuff like that, they go up on stage and getting a cage and dance for a long time to various music while everybody's partying more and more disturbing folks. Well, I told you when I was at the Sphere in Vegas, and they actually mentioned that in the news package that I saw about Elon's robot. They had the AI super high tech robot at the Sphere in the waiting room before you go into I remember him to see the show and it's it's it's practically creepy. It's way too human like. And the fact that it can interact with you. So well, where are you from? I'm from? Uh, well, I'm in California, originally from Kansas. Oh, Kansas. How did you like Kansas? And they get into a conversation and they start it's just weird, a trait conversation, a conversation exactly that it hits you with all kinds of details of the capital of Kansas is Topeka.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm aware of that. Congratulations, I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: Sex bots, death bots, death sex bots. Yeah, that's the that's the trouble with all this stuff, is that uh that Google guy I heard on a podcast a couple of weeks ago. I keep talking about you know, they're talking about folding laundry, teaching your kids, uh, you know, curing cancer, all these different things. That is great, but they're going to be used for military purposes first. That's like the first large scale because they got so much money to throw at it, China, in the United States and Russia.
Speaker 1: Use that will come out of it, and then.
Speaker 2: You know the whole weird well, that's one thing, Elon said last I was about to say porn. Elon said, and a companion, and I thought, oh, okay, okay, that's one thing. Something that lawn and folds the laundry. Okay, uh, it's a companion.
Speaker 1: Hmm. Now we're getting into some weird territory. Well yeah, one more reason.
Speaker 2: Excuse is increasing the skids of human beings dying out as a species.
Speaker 1: Then, you know, which is fine. We've had our run.
Speaker 2: Now a Planet of the Apes or the Time of the Beavers or whatever is going to be. I don't know the Time of the Beavers. Yes, wow, you should start writing that short story today. Let the Beavers range short story. Nothing, It's gonna be like a seven volume sci fi series. Okay, cool, But anyway, we'll play a little of that later. I just I find a whole thing fascinating my kids. My kids, when they're my age, their lives are gonna be so much different from mine. I think that you just will be like the difference between my life and my dad's life. I guess my dad grew up without electricity and then running water, so certainly didn't have the internet. Boran hesitated for a moment sensing danger but unable to identify from where the feeling came. But then, almost outside of his control, almost unconsciously, his flat tail began slapping the fout.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's right. The beavers are running things now. Yeah, and that's from following one of the Time of the Beavers. Damn it. That's the title of the first one, damn it hilarious. Okay, so let's start the show officially. I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty. Is the title of every episode? Got damn in it somehow and some pozzy, some idiotic upondies probably is.
Speaker 2: This is Friday, October eleventh of the year twenty twenty four. We are armstrong in getting and we approve of this program. Let's begin the show officially. Then, according to FCC rules the riggs, here we go at Mark. You see, that's the real threat to democracy, stupid people.
Speaker 1: That's the threat, our biggest threat to democracy, stirc of paper. I was.
Speaker 2: I engaged in a very very interesting conversation with a very smart friend of mine last night, and we were talking about the concept of being undecided at this point. And while I will grant a certain amount of dispensation leeway, whatever, because both candidates are so flawed in one way or another, and people are trying to figure out, all right, which is a better bet in terms of policy. Though, to not know which party you support at this point since they're the cleavage is so big between the two parties, that's so astounding to me. You're either completely checked out or you're an idiot. I suppose it's conceivable. You're just so disgusted by both of them you can't even take it. But I mean, seriously, you don't. Okay, how about the Trump saying the biggest threat to democracy of stupid people. Well, that's the thing, and that's also the biggest target of political campaigns. People who have no idea what they're talking about. Well, how is he going to sway them if he's calling them stupid? Of course, the stupid people don't think they're stupid.
Speaker 1: What is that called. There's a name for the Dunning Kruger effect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if if you wonder if you're competent or stupid, that's the definition that you're probably not because apparently incompetent stupid people never think about it. That's when I assume that they're just a golden Yeah, I'm in good shape here. How does mailbag look? That's pretty good. Plus we have a sprawling epic clips of the week in moments cool. We got lots of stuff to get to today on a Friday, Stay with us. Our text line is four one five two nine KFTC. They're setting up the tables and barricades as we speak at Aurora, Colorado, because Trump's going to roll in home of that infamous video of Venezuelan illegal immigrants taking over an apartment complex that Trump's made a big deal out of. And uh, He's going to be there in Aurora. I'm trying to make hay with that, and uh Trump, I think the last couple of days has sound more like twenty sixteen Trump like in terms of energy and being with it than he has in a while.
Speaker 1: I don't know if like the closing weeks energize him or what. Yeah, that's possible. He might just be bored with the whole thing.
Speaker 2: I hadn't really thought about it like that, but it's I suppose it's possible given his mercurial nature and Obama was on the campaign trailias in Pennsylvania's Day. Man is he good at that? He is really good at that. Yeah, yep, So we've got all sorts of good stuff to come. But let's take a fond look back at the week that was. First, it's cow clips of the week.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's list, but we're dealing with the real world whips of the week. So who would you like to have a beer with me? So I can tell people what that's like.
Speaker 4: I'm feeling great and I'm feeling nervous.
Speaker 1: What would the major changes be and what would say the same?
Speaker 4: There is done a thing that comes to mind.
Speaker 1: Prime Minister Netanyah, who is not listening.
Speaker 4: The work that we have done has resulted in a number of movements. We're not going to stop pursuing what is necessary for the United States to be clear about where we stand on the need for this war to end.
Speaker 1: I will own up to being a knucklehead at times.
Speaker 2: We can line all those guys up and shoot them, and they clearly don't understand the way the world works.
Speaker 1: Our biggest threat to democracy is stupid. She's got a lot of trouble, she's being outworked. She can't talk to the press.
Speaker 4: You know, we have aspirations, we have dreams.
Speaker 1: Oh so you're filed again. It is good versus evil. Thanks most important election of our lifetime.
Speaker 5: As I was saying, content of that section would not be out of place in the backpack of an extremist, It's clear.
Speaker 2: There are times we have not met our editory in student.
Speaker 3: It's my understanding that as a journalists we are obligated to challenge them.
Speaker 1: Desperate communities still without power or water in the Black Mountain area. We're very happy.
Speaker 2: There's not enough money right now for Carolina.
Speaker 4: Your whole, your whole premise of the question is misinformation, sir.
Speaker 5: Mandatory evacuations on both coasts of Florida.
Speaker 1: We're a law and order state. We will hold looters accountable. Are you kidding me? Former President Trump, get a life, man, help these people. We got to go.
Speaker 2: No, We're not going to go through this again, Michael, Michael, you blow out, you go, and then you go.
Speaker 1: Israel says Iran will pay a price, deadly, precise, and above all surprising.
Speaker 2: It would be a gift by the Jewish state to humanity.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, all right, everywhere?
Speaker 2: Oh man, if you didn't hear that whole thing that was from our podcast to Wednesday, I think the one more thing podcast that was.
Speaker 1: Great, it was awful, depends how you look at it. Here's your freedom loving quote of the day. I love this. It's brief. Brevity is the soul of wit.
Speaker 2: You know that, right, Robert Frost If you need them, and I quote, freedom lies in being bold.
Speaker 1: M love it. I love it. A lot of people don't want that, though. That's why people are okay with not that much freedom.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be that bold. I don't want to have to worry about things, right. Yeah, I'd rather be swept along by the current. That's fine, that's you know you do. You just get the hell out of the way. Mailbag Drump's note mail bag at Armstrong in getty dot com. When you get a chance. All sorts of topics touched upon today. Ted says, Uh, there'll never be peace in the Middle East because Islam requires ghab that's simple against the unbelievers. Yeah, you know, there are a number of scholars and theologians who think Islam seriously needs a global reform movement, but we.
Speaker 1: Won't get into that now. Let's see.
Speaker 2: Marty says, I was listening to the podcast in the future and think listeners could compile a list of all the things that lefty state will happen once Trump is back in the White House. Maybe people could text or mail them in, like the end of all abortions, the deportation of every migrant, the end of elections because of his dictatorship, and so on, the end of gay marriage, interracial marriage. It's just all sorts of fever, dreams of paranoia. As these are read in the New York Times and Atlanta heard on CNN. The alphabet networks. New ones could be added to the list after Trump has inaugurated. Put them in a time capsule and read the list in four years to see how many have come true.
Speaker 1: I think that is a fun idea. Do we have time for this?
Speaker 2: Regarding Douglas Murray's comment about proportional response in conflict, I had the same thought as you, guys. Responding proportionally is precisely what you do if your goal is to an extended activity or conflict for as long as you want. That's how you have a long, friendly pickleball game, not how you end a war. The actual definition, Jack, we ought to get into this because I think you've done some reading on this. The definition of proportional response has to do with the civilians at risk versus military objectives.
Speaker 1: It has nothing to do with like an equal hit.
Speaker 2: For no, no, they should call it something other but than proportional response. But you have a legal definition of it in international law is completely different than most people think.
Speaker 1: We could talk about that later.
Speaker 2: We could talk about Trump's latest tax proposal that he threw out, another thing that you're not going to have to pay taxes on.
Speaker 1: As both sides continue.
Speaker 2: This is the Santa Claus season of any presidential election, where both sides try to give you stuff, right, pony, you want a pony, I'll give you an elephant, Armstrong and Getty in.
Speaker 1: The next two weeks. I'm going to Springfield and I'm going to Aurora. You may never see me again, but that's okay. Gotta do what I gotta do. Whatever happened to Trump, well he never got out of Springfield.
Speaker 2: So Trump is going to Aurora, Colorado today. In Springfield, I guess this weekend to try to draw attention to the whole immigration pet eating Oh, I'm sorry, immigration right, which is a good closing argument with three and a half weeks to go. Anything that's economy and in immigration is awesome. But I wanted to throw a little national security in there is scratch me where I at ship new national poll out just hit one of your big poles. Kamala is up by one nationally. In case you're not hipped to this whole thing, if a Democrat is up by one nationally, they're behind by two because you got to win by a full three or four to have a shot. It went in the electoral college.
Speaker 1: So anyway, the growing rumors that the private polling has Trump winning this dang thing unless something changes, which is really interesting. I'm trying to prepare myself for what it's going to look like when that hits.
Speaker 2: The tiers of the left half of America will swell its rivers. How do I how do I tame down my schoden Freud because it just it doesn't seem like a good impulse. Shoden Freud does not seem like a good impulse for a happy life. That John Boyd is taking joy in other people's misfortunes. How do I tone down my tremendous joy at MSNBC, in the Washington Post and Bruce Springsteen and all these people just wetting their pants over the fact that Trump won again.
Speaker 1: I should tone it down because it's not good. It's like being a sore winner.
Speaker 2: I had a nice, wise, even answer for your question until you ran through that checklist, and now I'm like, yeah, I care, I love it, but I'll tell you my actual answer and it will bother some. You can tone that down by starting to worry. All right, now, what the hell's Trump gonna do?
Speaker 1: Right? What madness will be visited upon us?
Speaker 2: Bigger picture politics. I came across this yesterday. It's from Pew Research. It's one of your own respected polling up organizations, and I think we all felt this, but seeing it in gra form was more stark. How the country one has moved left word over the last couple of decades. And if you're old enough, you notice that in a couple of different ways. I mean, gay marriage, is smoking marijuana, and just you know, lots of different things.
Speaker 1: Well and the other.
Speaker 2: The classic definition of the left is the redistribution of income and bigger way in that direct government's way bigger than it was. This chart starts in ninety four. The bigger is the government is so much bigger than it was in ninety four, and there's so much more.
Speaker 1: Well, transfer payments going on in government.
Speaker 2: I think it's worth pausing just for a second and noting you mean nineteen ninety four, not eighteen ninety four.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, I mean nineteen ninety four.
Speaker 2: This is like just a couple of days ago, span of a lifetime, right, So looking at the chart in nineteen ninety four, you got a big blue mound that represents all Democrats, you know. On for Democrats or Republicans, you got for a Republican you can vary between pretty conservative two very very conservative. It's a it's a bell curve. And same with Democrats, you know, very very liberal to regular liberal. In my mind, and at that time, the median Democrat on a chart of zero to ten, zero being the most consistently liberal you could be and ten being the most consistently conservative you could be. On a chart of both of those mounds in which they mostly overlapped the two groups, the median Democrat was a five, right in the middle between the most liberal and the most conservative, and the median Republican was a six. They were one point a part and the country was slightly more conservative than liberal in nineteen ninety four, when Bill Clinton was president, as I've heard is it. We've all heard for years and years, this is a center right country. Yeah, it was certainly was at that time. And then in two thousand and four the two bell curves split a little more, but not a lot.
Speaker 1: It just moved leftward and mostly overlap. And then the.
Speaker 2: Liberal was a four, had moved a little more toward the left, and the median conservative was a five.
Speaker 1: Right, damn in the.
Speaker 2: Middle of you know, all our politics. But there's still one point apart. Yeah, the most recent one that they've got from a couple of years ago, and it's probably it's probably moved even further now. The median liberal was a two and the median conservative was a seven, five points.
Speaker 1: Apart, with not a lot of overlap between the two groups. Wow, now, we it's obvious, right, we all feel that we can tell that that's what's happened. But it wasn't that long ago.
Speaker 2: And this is why you didn't even know what your friend's politics were, or the first thing you asked on a date wasn't are you a Democratic or Republican? And that was a deal breaker because we were so close together. We overlapped on most.
Speaker 1: Stuff, right, Sure, what was the point?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm actually somewhat surprised. I'd love to see some of the data on how the average repub can move to a seven. Could just be the concentration of more arch conservatives in the Republican Party. I suppose that's interesting to me since it feels like everything has moved left. Yeah, it's actually about a six and a half close to a seven, where the average of the median liberal is a two way down toward the as far as you can get and five points apart. So that is you know, like I said, you can tell that's why it feels the way it feels. Yeah, yeah, wow, that is well, it's troubling, but it's absolutely what we've been saying. I mean, it bears out like perfectly what we've been trying to communicate to folks and what you see around you. There were no teachers in my kids' schools in the nineties trying to teach them radical gender theory, much less it's required curriculum now in California that the little children learn the radical gingerbread person or whatever that's called, and various other incarnations of this madness. The very wife of the governor makes a radical critical theory neo Marxist videos that are not required in schools, but it'd be a good thing if you went ahead and bought them. It's absurd, it's disgusting. Everybody would be guessing, I suppose, as to why this has happened.
Speaker 1: I know what my guess would be.
Speaker 2: I would love to see this chart because it goes from ninety four to two thousand and four to recently. I'd like to see at what point it started to really diverge, And my guess would be when we all started getting our news from handheld devices. And it also might fit in somewhat with the Citizens United ruling and small donors becoming the big thing, and you make the most money by convincing people on Twitter or Facebook or whatever that the world's coming to an end, whether too far left or twopar far right, I think that plays into it mostly.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, I agree completely.
Speaker 2: I think the Internet small donations thing has I mean, because clickbait is clickbait, whether you're looking for viewership or page turns or money, and fear and anger are incredibly appealing as clickbait.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, and.
Speaker 2: I'm also so looking at these these big, big breasts, especially big breasts one way, looking at these older charts, if I'm running to be president of the United States, especially once you get past the primary in the general election, I would look at this and it's mostly overlap. So I need to appeal to both if I want to become president of the United States. Since you know, Democrats were a five and Republicans were a six, or then in two thousand and four it was a four.
Speaker 1: And a five.
Speaker 2: If I want to be president of the United States, I got to appeal to both groups. Now you would look at that chart and think I need to pick a side and get them on and convince them because there's a very little overlap. Yeah, yeah, you know, I just got done reading some just fabulous takedowns of Kamala Harris and Joe Biden from some of my favorite thinkers, and we'll share some of the juiciest phrases with you later on the show. But one of the uh, one of the comments on Biden was that, you know, he always seemed like a moderate, kind of do nothing, just gray politician type backslapper, but then when he governed, it was it was way to the left, and and that he was just he has no principles, nor does Kamala Harris, but he has no principles that would make him stand up against the left of the party. I think, you know, old Joe Biden, were he able to construct a coherent sentence or two, would point to that chart and say, I've had I had a half care, say, there isn't anybody in that. You want me to shoot for fours and fives? Right, there's nobody there. You can't get elected and shooting for a five. Wow, that's troubling. It is, on the other hand, and it might as more people wake up to the prescriptions of the far left. And I believe this to my bones because I run into people all the time who are like, I had no idea that they were teaching this stuff to kids in schools, and I've been railing against it like a lunatic now for several years. But as more and more people wake up to how nuts it is, I think the Democratic Party will just collapse. I certainly hope so, and then be reborn as some moderate lefty organization, which should be fine. So there is a follow up today we'll probably get to later on the whole sixty minutes CBS Behind the scenes story, both stories, the whole thing with Tanahisi Coats and that interview, and then the editing of the Kamala Harrison interview.
Speaker 1: For sixty Minutes or.
Speaker 2: Number of behind the scenes former and current CBS employees who are very unhappy with what sixty minutes or what CBS has been doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think they should be. I thought we.
Speaker 2: I think I let them off too easy for the sixty Minutes at it job that was, that was egregious, that was being an active member of the Harris campaign.
Speaker 1: That's wild. I'd like to know if what's the name of the low voiced guy, the mustachio guy who was interviewing her on sixty Minutes. Bill, I'm Bill Whittaker. Whittaker, I'm Bill Whittaker, and they teach us at sixty minute School to speak very slowly. For some reason, we decided that people can only take in information at this pace. I don't know who just I mean.
Speaker 2: I listen to books on tape and they go so fast sometimes I have to go in and slow them down to like really appreciate sixty minutes. Decided that everybody is like a tortoise in terms of their brain. Additionally, you will restate an answer as a question and have them repeat themselves. Instance, I'm going to Indianapolis. You're going to Indianapolis. I'm going to Indianapolis. So, even at that incredibly slow pace, they feel like it needs to be said twice. Right, I don't think waitress should have to pay taxes on the tips.
Speaker 1: You don't believe waitresses? I mean no, I don't believe we towel. For God's sake, could we paid this up?
Speaker 2: There's gotta be there's so many teaches them that, right, Scott, Pelly Cat's talk that slow in his real life, and it's beautiful to have you seen.
Speaker 1: Oh you're killing me. Your three up, Scott, I gotta go to work. What are you missing? I saw him in the garage. You saw them? Yeah, I'm believing. We've got Katie's headlines coming up. Armstrong, Heyetty, the question.
Speaker 2: Is why is a former defensive end for the NFL doing a better interview of Tim Walls than anybody else has done.
Speaker 1: We'll have some highlights of that coming up.
Speaker 2: HEAs on whatever the Morning Show is on ABC, where Michael Strahan, formerly of the New York Giants, interviewing Tim Walls and asking him some pretty hard questions. I'm trying to explain a number of his fablest stories that he's got out there, so we'll have highlights coming up on the show a little bit later. He wouldn't get away with that at CBS, where journalism is forbidden.
Speaker 1: It's nice job.
Speaker 2: Also next hour, looking forward to talking to a gentleman from the United Way of Buncombe County, North Carolina, which was so devastated by Hurricane Helene, talking about their efforts they're helping to raise them money this week at Armstrong and Getty dot Com. Right now, let's figure out who's reporting what it's lead story with Katie Green.
Speaker 3: Katie, Well, since you guys were talking about it, let's start with Fox News. CBS News incomplete turmoil is multiple controversies erupt at the network.
Speaker 2: The exciting thing, I guess is that there are enough people at CBS News who care that there's a controversy.
Speaker 1: I mean, I had kind of come to believe that there weren't very many people, let any of these news networks that cared if they got to the truth. Yeah, I wonder what.
Speaker 2: The ratios are of old schoolers versus young radicals. But you know, the young radicals are so vicious and so they so love getting a scalp. You know, are they twenty percent but they're so mean they get their way or is it fifty to fifty? I think the old guard is saying, now's the time to make a stand. Well, I'm worried the old guard is eventually gonna move on and you won't have anybody left. Cheryl Atkinson, she was a CBS person, wasn't she Remember when she finally said enough, I can't do this anymore and left like.
Speaker 1: So many Barry Weisse, same thing, New York Times, CNN.
Speaker 3: Kamala Harris agrees to do a town hall on the network.
Speaker 1: Yes, when is that going to be? October twenty third? Okay? From NBC.
Speaker 3: At least sixteen deaths are confirmed after Hurricane Milton h.
Speaker 1: Well, fewer, not good obviously, but a lot fewer than they were fearing. Yeah, that's terrible.
Speaker 2: You know, back to the Kamala Harris story, she has clearly seen the end of the europodope height in the basement strategy. It's not working. The joy is worn off. They need to do something. The problem is their candidate is terrible. So I will be looking forward to that town hall with Glee USA.
Speaker 3: Today, Pro Palestinian Columbia University group calls for armed resistance.
Speaker 1: Quote violence is the only path A wow. Wow the Red Guard American style.
Speaker 3: From the New York Times. Elon Musk is all in to elect Trump. He's planning himself in pencil, has brought his brain trust to help and may even knock on some doors himself.
Speaker 1: Wow. He's something. Well, send out your bots, your robots, as he said on Tucker the other night, If Trump loses, I'm fed from ABC News.
Speaker 3: Trial date set for Sean did he Combs in sex trafficking case I expect expected to begin on May fifth.
Speaker 2: Here's my favorite nugget from How that whole Thing's going The UH store. Costco has come out and said we don't sell baby oil. They're tired of the story floating around that he bought a thousand bottles of baby oil.
Speaker 1: Because Costco sells it in bulk.
Speaker 2: And Costco said, yeah, we don't sell baby oil, so leave us out of it.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: He saved nine cents a bottle by buying it in a bottle.
Speaker 1: Get the Costco. Don't bring us into this. We got nothing to do. It Oh, whoa, whoa yeah.
Speaker 3: From the New York Post, Obama admits harris campaign doesn't have the energy of his White House run and claims black men opposed to her are quote aren't feeling the idea of having a woman as president. Okay, we got to play that clip later.
Speaker 2: It's pretty interesting him going with the whole you just can't handle a woman being president? Is that ever going to convince somebody? Oh, you're right, I guess I will vote for the woman. Or does it piss you off when somebody says that pisses me off? As somebody says that to me trying to shame working black men into supporting the woke, far left candidate who wants to undermine everything they think about life and God and man and the rest of it. Otherwise, Baraco Bubble will call me sexist. Aside from that, though his on stage stuff, he's really good at that. I mean, he's so much better than Kamala Harris or most people your meme of the day, This is just text.
Speaker 3: I still miss that part of twenty twenty when it was illegal for anyone to come near me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was great, not great. And finally, the Babble be what a jerk.
Speaker 3: Kabala wants to help with hurricane relief, but DeSantis refuses to tell her where Florida is.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh, we are going to talk to somebody who's on the ground in North Carolina. Coming up for hour two. If you miss that, you can grab the podcast Armstrong and Getty on demand. It's easy to find. And we need to get to the Chicago schools situation. This one is an all timer. Yeah, it's uh, it's I love to hate it, but it's also really sad for kids.
Speaker 1: Yes, I would agree.
Speaker 2: And if the egregiousness of what's happening doesn't wake up the electorate and cause big changes, we're doomed as a society.
Speaker 1: Other than that, everything's fine Armstrong and Getty