Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast am on iHeartRadio and.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Coast to Coast George Nori with you, Richard Lawrence back with us. Very few have campaigned longer than Richard has for the truth about UFOs. Recent amazing revelations from our government and sources have vindicated Richard and He is the executive secretary for the Ethereoust Society for Europe and Africa, which happens to be the oldest UFO contactee organization in Britain, possibly the world. He's an advanced psychic channeler and student of Master of Yoga and et contact e doctor George King. He has written many books, including UFOs and the Extraterrestrial Message. Who was last on with me about a year ago? Richard, welcome back. How have you been?
Speaker 3: Oh? Great, George. It's really good to say good morning, because it is morning there, I think just.
Speaker 2: As well as here, well here here where I am in Los Angeles, it's midnight, just aftors.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you're just starting more in a way, but anyway, it's great to talk to you again, George. How are you keeping? I'm doing fine things.
Speaker 2: Everything's great. What did you think of the governments. Are government's UFO hearings before Congress.
Speaker 3: Very significant indeed, And as a matter of fact, I've got to say this and put my hands up so you could teach us over here in Europe a lesson the British government who I am appealing to at the moment to do something. And the politicians over here are absolutely pathetic compared to I suppose a small number. It is really, isn't it, George, of your Democrat and Republican politicians over there, and we hear about it, and it's it's okay. It's not everything we want, by the way, they haven't got the disclosure even that they want, but it's real progress it and it's great news.
Speaker 2: What did you think of the testimony of the three former military folks.
Speaker 3: I thought it was excellent. I thought it was extremely credible. I watched it from beginning to end, and I thought that the things that particularly David Grush, but also the other two being so highly qualified, particularly command of Fraver, just can't be ignored. I mean, he was clear command of Fraver that you know, with all his experience as a US Navy pilot and so forth, he wasn't into UFOs at all before this, or UAPs as they've they've kind of rebranded it, haven't they really as UAPs? But I think we're still calling them UFOs pretty much. You know. He was absolutely clear that they have such incredible capabilities. Funnily enough, actually I did. I wrote a book called Contact with the Gods from Space with the with the late Dr George King, and in that book we put some of the capabilities of UFOs in detail that have been coming out now quite recently, you know, with your US Navy video clips and with some of the things that those two witnesses said. But of course David Grew the other witness. He was the one who came up with the most contemptuous and significant revelations.
Speaker 2: I think, why do you think he said so many things publicly and then the real good stuff he said, I have to talk to you privately behind closed doors.
Speaker 3: That was frustrating, wasn't it?
Speaker 2: It was?
Speaker 3: And I mean it's absolutely clear cut proof of the cover up, isn't it. I mean it was open and on display for all to see, and they all acknowledged it, including the congress men and women that we're going to have to go into a silent meeting to talk about this. The public all we can't tell them, And that's of course what certainly we and the e Theory Society have been saying for decades. I mean, I was bringing actually CIA papers over to Britain in the nineteen eighties which confirmed that in there. Actually, one of the interesting questions I thought, George was by one of the congressmen who asked about the capacity of UFOs to disarm an American jet. I don't know if you picked up on that, and that was that's quite significant because it shows their powers. But it also shows that they're peaceful because they didn't fire pack. They knew what this craft, this American jet was going to do, they just disarmed it. Now that's not new. These papers I brought back in the nineteen eighties, the CIA papers from the published in my book UFOs and the Extraterrestrial Message. They show that a weapons controlled panel was disabled by a UFO was as soon as that jet was got into missile range of it. As soon as he got out of range, the weapons controlled panel was activated. So these are super normal powers. These as Dr Commander Framer said, it's a physics.
Speaker 2: We don't have on earth, Richie, do you know your friend Nick Polpe by any chance, I do know him.
Speaker 3: Actually, I spoke to him on his first day in his job in the ministry. And it's quite interesting because I was in touch. I've been on this since, as you said in your introduction, since my twenties, and I was on the radio at the age of twenty two and in the seventies on this topic. And so I was onto his department before he got there. I was with his predecessor. And then when he got there on his first day, I gave him a call to welcome him to his department and he that's the UFO department, by the way, in the Ministry of Defense, which has now closed closed in two thousand and nine. That's another disgrace over here. And he I said to him, Dick, do you believe in UFOs And he said not particularly no. I said, well you will do.
Speaker 2: And look at him now, I'd look at him now exactly. He's all over the place.
Speaker 3: But you know, he has to be said, and we're perfectly friendly when we do come across each other. But he was part of that cover up. I mean, he was in there and I am assuming I don't know this, but he's still under the Official Secrets Act now because usually they are even if they leave the job. He is not a whistleblower anywhere near the caliber of the three people that were there, Fashily David Gruche. But suddenly he's got a lot to say on the topic. And the one thing where perhaps I would part company with him and some others is that he I think I could be wrong, but I think is still open to the idea that they could be hostile, that they could pose a threat.
Speaker 2: They seem very concerned about that.
Speaker 3: They do well. You know, it's an interesting thing before my time in the ethericiety that there's a journal that we still have actually called Cosmic Voice. And in nineteen fifty eight, this journal, Cosmic Voice, was published, and there was a warning in there in print, in an editorial that when these things are brought out, when they are revealed, as it was said that they would be, then they will start to put out the narrative, and not the word narrative, but that was what they meant, the narrative. They are hostile, and that's happening. I don't know whether you caught the news, but in the press over here we're told that. But three days before the hearing, Dr Sean Kirkpatrick, who's head of the what they call the aare the all the main Anomalous Resolution Office what a name for a UFO department. Anyway, he came out and said that he's having sleepless nights worrying about extraterrestrial invasion that was reported over here in some papers. So I mean, that's all part of it, and of course that suits the agenda. I'd have to say of some in the Pentagon and some in ministries of defense around the world, because then it's an excuse to build up their armaments.
Speaker 2: What got you involved in UFOs, Richard.
Speaker 3: I was a university in the north of England, not far from where I am actually now I'm in the north of England talking you now, in a county, beautiful county Yorkshire, and actually where doctor King came from. But I had a fantastic sighting. And in those days you probably remember, George, they were always called either US flying saucers or cigar shaped objects, you remember, And then they called all these names, don't they. Joe. I actually found when I wrote my book on UFO as I found reference in an eleventh century Japanese document to a UFO sighting being described as an earthenware vessel, so it wasn't even new. The flying saucer term wasn't even new. But that's a side. I was at a university in a place called Hull, and we had a fantastic sighting. But I mean not just mere one hundreds. I think it was about five hundred people saw this and it was moving slowly across the sky with this cigar oblong shape, tubular shape, you might say. And he got obscured at one point by I know, I drove out with a friend and we watched it from a field and then it became visible again, moving really quite slowly, and then it disappeared. And I do remember the professor at the university, I think it was the professor of chemistry. I believe, was asked for a statement, as they used to do in those days over here, because they were absolutely determined to find a so called expert to you know, disprove or discount or debunk UFOs all the time. And he came out in the local press anyway and said it was a barium cloud. He wasn't an expert on UFOs at all. He just worked in a chemistry department. And then they found out there's no such thing as a barium cloud, and I and if there was, it wouldn't operate like this object. And then I sort of thought, Okay, we've got UFOs, we've also got cover up going on. And then I got into it and I found just how bad and how dishonest the cover up was over here. And then of course in America they were overtly lying. I think they've admitted it now, just blatantly lying about this topic.
Speaker 2: Let's analyze some of the discussions of the three who spoke before Congress. Let's start with David Grush, who said that our government, the American government, has retrieved an alien spacecraft. What do you think of that?
Speaker 3: It's very interesting, isn't it, Because I mean, obviously I have no inside knowledge on how true that is. But I mean I can't see any reason why a man like that, who, as you rightly say, was always very careful to obey the law and didn't comment on things he wasn't legally allowed to comment on, and said this is secret, will have to meet secretly, and so forth, why on earth he would come out and say that if it wasn't true, he's got no reason to it's extremely damaging to his career. He claimed that he was actually physically harmed and implied even that his wife may have been in some way endangered by him doing this, that that was one of the themes, wasn't it? The way people are being harmed to speak out on this issue. And so I think it's very very interesting, and it's very interesting to us over here, actually, George, because the first one he said actually was in Europe, in Italy in nineteen thirty.
Speaker 2: Three Mussolini's government, right.
Speaker 3: Exactly, Mussolini, when he was ruling Italy with his dictatorship, they had a retrieved spacecraft. And then when he was defeated at the end of the war thanks to the Americans. Really then apparently this is really a fascinating the Pope Pious the twelfth intervened and made sure that this spacecraft that they had in a in their air force over there was taken to America. And that's the first one that David Grush knows of at all. Actually, there is one I know of that's a lot older than that that was retrieved, and that's the oldest document I think on Earth, which is the Ramayana Thedic script Hindus, and that's called the push Park of Vimana, and that was retrieved from Sri Lanka as is now as coutryl Anka now and taken back to the Himalayas, according to that book. But that's going a long way back, George.
Speaker 2: Now, also Grush talked about biologics. What do you think he meant by that?
Speaker 3: Richard, Yeah, that's fascinating. Well, I've got a theory. It's only my opinion. If they retrieved biologics, which one assumes was they call them non human personnel or some word like that. In my opinion, George, that would be robotic. In other words, it might appear to our And this is only I don't know this if that's true. And he said he hadn't witnessed that. When he was asked whether he'd witnessed that I had certain knowledge of the spacecraft being retrieved, he wouldn't comment. When it came to the biologics, he said that's what he'd been told. So it sounds like he knows about the craft and he's been told about the biologics. But in my opinion, again I don't believe that an alien I mean, I think one of the congressmen actually said, look, it fits far fetched to think they've got this technology which is so outstanding, with incredible acceleration, even power of invisibility or what you might call multi dimensional existence. That to me was one of the most interesting moments in the whole hearing, the whole the reference to quasi dimensional intelligences coming down from a higher dimension to a lower one. That's really I think groundbreaking. But anyway, coming back to the biologics, this congressman said, well, you know, how is it that they have all this capability and yet they crash? And the answer to that must be, as far as I'm concerned, is because they are either they don't really crash, they just appear to crash, or they are allowed to crash. I don't think they would allow alien entities to be captured, but they might allow, again my opinion, robotic creatures, non human what we might call biologics, which might appear to us to be so sophisticated that they are biological, but in fact they are some kind of created intelligences that they're allowing people on Earth. In the American government or the Pentagon or wherever to try and investigate it. You know, they're trying to do reverse engineering, aren't they. But apparently, from what we can glean, not very successfully.
Speaker 2: They could be cyborgs too, part biological, part machine.
Speaker 3: That's true as well. Yeah, you're sort of grown as it were, deliberately grown. Yeah, I could see that, but I think it'll all be what they want because they're what it's like. And you've been doing this. I don't know where it's longer than George, but you've been on this forever, but as I have, and there used to be, didn't. They're the sort of the nuts and bolts flying source of person or upologist and the more spiritually inclined one. Actually the two have come together more now. But there are people who say, Okay, there are sightings, there are radar tracking, there is film, there is you know, military witnesses. And let's remember this is estimated to be about five percent, according to one of the three gentlemen, five percent of the real military sightings of craft. It's the ones that are put it. He was saying, he thinks ninety five percent aren't even reported by military personnel because it's so damaging to their careers to report it. So we're talking here, we aren't even looking at what the public are experiencing out there. This is purely military personnel working for the American government.
Speaker 2: Were you surprised by the hearing the fact that they went ahead and did it?
Speaker 3: I was, actually and what the one thing I you know already back in twenty twenty one, and you and I've talked about this, they virtually as good as said that UFOs exist, having denied it forever, and well done, congratulators have got to be given by the way to the American government. I mean, I've just got a thing and I don't know how interesting this is to your listeners, but just like an hour ago from the UK government here and we have a Science committee here stating they've got no plans to investigate flying sources, even though the US Congress inquiry has captured the imagination. The UK government doesn't spend any money, they're claiming on R and D research and development into unidentified flying objects. That's just come out and the House of Commons, that's what we have over here, a bit like your House of Representatives. Science Innovation and Technology Committee said it had no existing or planned work on the issue, and the Ministry of Defense over here were, like your Pentagon said it ceased to investigate reports of UFOs or UAP in two thousand and nine. There is no change on that. And basically the final arbiter here, the UK Space Agency, said we don't find anything looking into UFOs. They just look into the possibility of life on Mars, and that they actually referred. They referred the questions to each other, all these various departments, and you never get anywhere. So was I surprised, Yes, I was to a degree. The big question to me was will they come out and admit now that they're extraterrestrial? And I certainly the three witnesses made that very clear, and I think it looked to me like quite a few of the congressmen and women were thinking that too. We need that now to be officially confirmed by Pentagon bodies and by the government, and then we need the other governments to get off their backsides and really get out there and start being honest with the public.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one am Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more