Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back George Nor along with Sonya Grace. Her website is linked up at Coast tocoastam dot com. Sonya with your new book. Tell me about the title, The Journey Around the Medicine Wheel.
Speaker 3: Thanks George. The Journey Around the Medicine Wheel The Sacred Trinity is this lovely little book that has my artwork in it. You know, I'm also an artist and several of my books, including my Oracle Odin in the Nine Realms is all my original artwork.
Speaker 2: You're not Da Vinci, but you're not bad.
Speaker 3: The thing that's really cool about this book, and I am definitely dating myself, so try not to lose that I'm twenty four years old. I did these drawings over forty years ago. And you know what's incredible is I did these drawings based on the work that I was trained with and my teacher, my first teacher was a young man therapist and a healer, an amazing human being, and so it got combined with my Native American religion practice and The Journey Around the Medicine Wheel is about sitting in different places around that wheel in the west, in the north, in the east, and the south, and gaining a different perspective as you sit in that wheel. And the book teaches how we are medicine wheels, and that we're all sitting in a big circle together. And you might be over in the east and you perceive a certain way, and I'm over here in the west and I'm perceiving a certain way. But as we move around that wheel, we change our perspective and we sit in different parts of ourselves that teach us. So it's a sweet little book and it's got a lot of heart, and it is the basis of my work. It goes into the inner male and the inner female and the inner child, which is the sacred Trinity.
Speaker 2: How did you become an energy healer?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I was born this way. I was born with all sensory systems on. I see here, feel, smell, and taste everything in the spirit world. So I had a very odd childhood, and you know, and I've always had that healing aspect going on. And of course, sitting with my first teacher, I was quite young, but she helped me sort of corral and create a strong base and platform for my abilities, and I trained with several other teachers following that. But I feel the work that I do now long distance has certainly evolved over time and my ability to spirit travel, as we talked about earlier, my ability to put myself in front of someone and do a body scan and not only scan the body, but go in and work on them. Oh look there's you know, you've you've got a hernia. Let me push that back in here. I'll use a little bit of mesh and now I'm going to stitch it up. I mean, I'm basically energetically doing what a surgeon does, but I'm doing it energetically.
Speaker 2: Have you had remarkable results? Sonya?
Speaker 3: I have? I have. I've had people call me and it's so funny. You know, people call me like months later, Oh remember that session you did with me. My cancer is gone. It's like, and you're telling me now, okay.
Speaker 2: Doctors must be baffled.
Speaker 3: Yeah they are. They are totally baffled. And some doctors are curious, like I want to know who she is, and other doctors are you know, they they discount the whole thing. My sister is a doctor, and I sat across from her in a coffee shop in Oslo, Norway. She said, I'm having problems with my eyes. I've got a torn retina and excuse me, a detached retina. I have a detached retina. I'm going to the ophtsalmologist in a couple of days. We're going to figure out what to do. And I put my little coffee cup down and I said, just a minute. I was sitting in front of her, and I just yeah, I didn't even touch her. I just did my work the way I do it if I was, you know, back here in Arizona. And I just sealed up that retina and got her eyes all, you know, back to how they should be. And she went to the doctor two days later and the doctor said, I could have sworn I told you you had a detached retina and there's nothing wrong with your eyes.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: So yeah, for that to happen with the doctor was really fun because she's she's a real believer.
Speaker 2: Now, now, what is the medicine wheel part of the title of the book mean, part of what your book? What does that medicine wheel parts mean?
Speaker 3: Well, the medicine the medicine wheel is the journey that we're all on, right, we all have similar experiences, but we perceive in it in our own unique way and perception. George is based on so many things. It's based on your karma and the emotional wounding that you brought with you. Karma is unresolved emotional wounds, so you brought that with you, and you have your own psychology which you inherited from your parents. And so much of the work that I do, despite the fact that I'm doing healing work all day, is also deep processing, and I help people to work through those emotional wounds to extract, you know, anger and resentment and fear and abandonment and betrayal, to get all that stuff out of the physical body so we stop manifesting illness and disease. And there's so much cancer going on right now. So many people have cancer, and you know, shout out to anybody out there who is dealing with care answer because it's not an easy path, but we're having remarkable things happen. I work on people, I work on their cancer, But when it comes to cancer, I believe you need a team. You need me to do the energetic healing work you need. I'm putting all my cancer patients on Velasta. Velasta is a red algae. It's a natural anti inflammatory. I have a code it's on my website to get a discount. But George, it's incredible because taking down the inflammation is literally helping people their cancer to go away. And ivermectin, my god. Ivermectin now has six peer reviewed papers on cancers that it heals, and because so many people went on ivermectin during COVID, a lot of cancer was getting healed. So now there's a big study going on, and you know, Bobby Kennedy is going to try to get ivermectin as an over the counter drug for people to take. And that brings me to the next point. The whole basis of cancer is from parasitical infestation in the body, meaning everybody has parasites, and if we get rid of the parasites, we get rid of the path of destruction that they leave in our bodies with fungus and all kinds of bacteria that are the basis for the cancer to get started. So I encourage again all of my clients to do parasite cleanses, to get on ivermectin, get rid of the parasites, because they're now finding, for example, a doctor talked about a biopscene and removing a bread tumor that was cancerous and dissecting it and there were parasites in it. Yeah, so it's it's like, it's so amazing to me how Western medicine has taken a right turn and a left turn and a right turn and a left turn, and nobody has ever dealt with parasites, you know, unless you travel to Africa and then your doctor looks at you and says, well, we better test you for parasites. Come on, there is prevalent in this country as they are in any other country.
Speaker 2: It's interesting that ivermectin was initially a horse tranquilizer for parasites.
Speaker 3: Right, the horse based I know. I've told so many people about ivermectin and they kind of, you know, shriek and go oh, but that's horse based, and it's like, no, it is a fifty year tried and true Nobel Prize winning farm aceutical drug and it works.
Speaker 2: And my warning the people is, don't take the amount that they give to a horse exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: It is based on your weight, but so is the last of the last is based on your weight, and that makes perfectly good sense. You know who what would be right for a two hundred pound person would not be right dosage for one hundred pound person.
Speaker 2: You've heard of Edgar Casey, Yes, of course. Edgar Casey says if you eat three raw almonds a day, you'll prevent cancer. He doesn't use the word cure, he said prevent. What is What is it about the almonds that might have some properties in there?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know that one, George, but I think that almonds are you know, or any kind of natural food is a form of medicine. And that's why it's so important that we get back to not spraying and injecting and doing all the things that are that have been happening to our food, because that you know, that cauliflower, that broccoli, that carrot, that onion, whatever you're eating becomes medicine for your body. You know, this young girl, sixteen year old Lakota sewer girl, just won a huge prize in a science fair for discovering that choke cherry pudding, which is what they eat, it's one of their traditional foods, is actually a cure for cancers. And so they're doing more study and research on it. But see, there's things that people have been eating and ingesting that have you know, done a lot of good for their bodies as long as we can and keep food clean and not be spraying it.
Speaker 2: Do you consider yourself, Sonya, also a mystic?
Speaker 3: Yes, I do very much so, and I think that you know, I've been given a lot of names, most of them good, but a mystic, you know, to me because there's so much that I do, and there's such a wide range of what I do, and that that it's never an on and off thing. I don't have a conversation with someone and somehow turn it off. I'm in it all the time. So it's not it's not it's it's just who I am. And that, to me is what makes me a mystic. The healer part of me is the part of me that knows how to go in and work on the body. And you know, people have to be open to these things. They can't, you know, they can't come to me and say, well, you know, I've got a bad colon, but you know I don't believe in what you do, Well, then go see your doctor. I don't have time for that, you know. I want to work with people who really want to work and get to the bottom of what's going on with them and do some healing, not push back at me. Any kind of pushback that comes to me, I feel is that person not trusting their own intuition. They don't trust themselves. So it's much easier to push back on somebody and say, oh, well, you're not going to do this. But I guess I'll see.
Speaker 2: How did John of God go bad? Oh, George, what does this guy do you?
Speaker 3: And George, isn't that a bigger question? How do people go bad? We got a lot of people we're looking at right now in our society that have potentially, you know, really gone bad. And I think it's greed. I think it's it's corruption from the greed. And I think it is addiction. And I will make this very short but super important I feel for your listeners to hear me out on this. Addiction is prevalent. We are a society, a world society that is addicted or addicted to our phones, to gaming, to texting, to drinking, to drugging, whatever it is food. We're addicted. And we're not dealing with addiction. We're just treating one addiction with another. And what that does George is that keeps us from going deeper and really you know, like excavating. Like I've talked about those emotional wounds, those places where we we got frozen as a child, and we've never unfrozen, We've never gotten out of the deep trees. We're still in that two year old child frozen and we can't get out of it. That's what I help people do, is get out of those places and become functioning again so that we can so that we can heal. And I think addictions a huge part of what has happened to society.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one am Eastern, and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more