Speaker 1: Did you ever look at the whole clan and say, Yo, how we gonna make money with all these dudes?
Speaker 2: Nah?
Speaker 1: I never looked at it because I knew he was gonna make it, no doubt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, what up, y'all? Is Joe krat it's your boy, Jada. You know what it is? The Joe and Jada Show.
Speaker 4: And I gotta repeat myself every one of our episodes, every show.
Speaker 3: Is legendary, iconic, and today is just that.
Speaker 4: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome our brother, my brother, the god.
Speaker 3: Ghost face killing him? You make so no bi girl? Yo? What up? What up? Baby snucks?
Speaker 2: What up?
Speaker 3: Baby? Ain't nine? Change, ain't none yo?
Speaker 1: Now, Joey baby, we had we had.
Speaker 4: We also got to give a big special happy birthday to my brother, my business partner, Joey Track makes some noise.
Speaker 3: My brothers right, happy physical happy physical?
Speaker 4: Another hear baby, I got invited. I was working like him. I had to get the bag, you know what I mean? So I get him a nice gift. Now, you always invited I got You.
Speaker 3: Know how good I feel. I never get it. I caught three of them. You invited me, Charlie invited me. They invited you there was just inviting niggas to my house. They ain't even know.
Speaker 1: You know, I threw the ship in my house, right right, and so I never invite people to my house.
Speaker 3: I never. You know, mine got any special.
Speaker 1: If you don't know, Fat Joe, you walk in my house, it looked like a mafia. The flowers look like a mafia. It's like a mafia. Flowers is so fucking you come to my ship. You know him, you know a mab boss. Sean gott he living this ship. You come up in there and so my man urshing flower box. He put it together. He came down from Miami and do a record.
Speaker 3: You know, he do what he do.
Speaker 1: The point is, if you ate lobster, you had twenty lobs, ray Fried chicken, you had nifty fried chickens, you ain't a suspend.
Speaker 3: They wouldn't spot.
Speaker 1: They wouldn't stop this ship with Tiffany the five thousand in the bottle.
Speaker 3: It wouldn't.
Speaker 1: It was just people were like Martini. They just it's just it's too much. This is my watch. My brother Riche Balla gave me this ship for my birthday. One of my friends. Every year, still waiting for Mayar's cheap ass. But every year, one of my guys buy me a watch.
Speaker 3: This ain't no record.
Speaker 1: No, I'm telling you the truth. Every year somebody I don't know if they agreed. I don't know what it is, Yo, this is your year. But somebody he steps up with the box every birthday. So risk the ball. I love you, my brother, you, but listen, man, we up in there. Man, the cops come to my house five times because you know, miss Joe, just this that I said, well, you know, once a year, we never do nothing.
Speaker 3: I know, mister Joe. This that every time they left, we cranked that fucking music so loud.
Speaker 1: Jayda, we deserved all five off five right, So we went So James to your credit at a certain time, but all my Jewish friends started leaving. Steve Rifkin, Jeff Beacher, No, because it's important to have a Jewish friend when you're fucking up the whole neighborhood. Jewish representative. Final straw is send the Jewish guy up there, right. So we send my guy up there right. So everybody's in the houses. They all billionaires, and everybody's rich other than that, you know, the normal fem So everybody, somebody the owner air B and B the owner of this. So I said, my guy up there for the fifth trip and he comes down, he goes, party's over, shut it down, I said, yo, I do.
Speaker 3: I finally threw the big dold Jewish gotta go to me, say yo. They not trying to ship out right.
Speaker 1: But of course the only problem I got with my wife and her friends, they don't know why to stop right. So it's over, my man. You don't drank ten thousand shits. You smoked you. Every everybody's fucked up. Every like, it's fucking over. Party inside, I said, what they got lessens shout out to serve, shout out the text.
Speaker 3: Move they bring the equipment in essen.
Speaker 1: That's is DJ and your man Jim Jones sitting over there, like Jim Jones, he's my brother and we all love him well. He's like an anti social right. He the only guy come to your birthday party. I grilled the whole party. We sit your gym, We love you, we fucking worship we fucking worshiped Jim.
Speaker 3: His wife's having the best time. They playing all that. I want to thank you, and.
Speaker 1: He like, wow, but you get out of gym every now and then, because you know, did I tell you about my outfit?
Speaker 3: Yo? Yo, yo yo? What you gave him? Boy? What you get boy? Old boy? I had this boat tager Linen.
Speaker 1: It was too much, okay, too much like dad, Like Jim Jones. He started I went to see us start outughing. Jim Jones started laughing every time I passed him, Like, yo, this guy too. Actually, like I'm coming through with the boat. This is a different kind of outfit. This granny. Ready, this was a problem here right. This ship was like two fucking much, right, and.
Speaker 3: It's over the sneaker. You can't even see the sneak of the sneak it.
Speaker 1: So I'm turned around and then at a certain point I get so drunk and it's my house, right, I say, man, fuck this suit.
Speaker 3: I'm tired of it already a ward out. So I go upstairs. Right, y'all know, I got.
Speaker 1: The crazy elevator, the elevator, the elevator playing mall deep shook ones in the fucking elevator. Right, So I'm gonna on the stairs. I go really quick and change. I come back down. But I just grabbed anything, right, But the ship happened to be flopped like some shorts and then his jacket. This graffiti, I don't know if it was blessed. But when I come down, Jim Jones started laughing, like, yo, this he tried to stut up. I really wasn't trying to stunk, but the outfit happened to be flop.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Look we at the time of our lives. I'm still drinking a bunch of water because I'm I'm drunk.
Speaker 3: I drink.
Speaker 1: I drink New Year's Eve, I drink on my birthday party. And and it's two days later, man, and I'm still drunk. I feel like you ever felt like drunk two days later? Like right now, you need two day's worth her rest. Were working. But let me tell you something man today, because let's be clear, Joe Kracker living, legend of icon, Jada Kiss top five, dead or alive?
Speaker 3: Mh.
Speaker 1: But when you see another superhero, a man in the lane of himself, we barely got to see your face. We didn't even couldn't fucking know. You could have been ghost face cousin.
Speaker 3: We never know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I'm amid something. I'm a mid something. I think I'm the realist rapper ever lived. If I keep it a buck with you besides Tupac. I really believe that. But I want no beef with Wou Tang clan. Wou tanks for the children every year I post yard. They got some ship boot tank for President, I got ship out. I don't want no smoke with the clan. I mean you guys, well what you mean to hip hop?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: It's just no way to really really explain your presence from you and the clan. And this new song, Bro, this new song was so flagrant.
Speaker 3: I think I played it. I think we are the one time to get one of her.
Speaker 4: Listens to the album no listen, yes, sir, make you feel like you in the park gym.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Phil.
Speaker 4: It was had me thinking about British walkers, or had me thinking.
Speaker 3: Yo, you got the alligator wallabes. Let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: Every time I see a wallabe, I feel like smacking a nigga with a walla bee. It just feels like an accessible smacking whit wall It's like assault minor smacking nigga with a wallabe.
Speaker 3: It ain't like hitting them with.
Speaker 1: A microphone on your phone. It feels like a walla beat like nothing. Nothing dude got smacked with a waller beat.
Speaker 3: Right, Supreme clientele too man, what was it? Noge? What's up?
Speaker 4: Salute, the massive appeal, salute, the race, salute, the now salute, Depeter saluted. These say you're mobbing up over there and just dropping these missiles. The next one is Supreme Client tell two with you let the people know, because I got it.
Speaker 3: I got the one. Listen. They sent us a CIA email. They gonna give you c I a cinder great man.
Speaker 4: The man came with my son because I'm like, yo, I'm gonna roll up check ghost album out properly, try.
Speaker 3: To send it to my son. I should said, hell no, your phone on, tried to call my man back. Listen to it and ship was crazy though you figured that out right, Yeah, none of that. I try to tell him.
Speaker 4: You put it on them, Nah dad, they gotta go from your phone myself like they protected it. You gotta protect protected exactly.
Speaker 1: You listen to it, ain't play no more right, no, yeahs.
Speaker 3: Out.
Speaker 1: You know you don't sound like all normal ghosts in a way, like like I felt like angryer vibes, or like your voice was like meaner, you know, like very strong.
Speaker 3: It was very very very with that like on purpose no.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know once, you know, sometimes you aggressive on tracks, and like you said earlier, he was building like you know, certain tracks, you know, but it was more or less if it was like that, it was it was it was probably I know, the first track, I'm aggressive, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: But this was the rest of the fourth disciple. Yeah, Porgy, Porgy my ship. The skitch is amazing, yo, yah, hold on, hold on. We fixed it for the young dudes with the pause, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean. You know, everybody ain't here the album.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about he got a skit on the album talking about pause. When we grew up, there was no pause. Now we grew up, there was a lot of ship that that that is today. That wasn't explain that to me. I felt like you wanted to do it now because because I'm in the studio one day, right, First of all, I'm here pause all day, like I'm just talking.
Speaker 3: I'm talking. I'm like, yo, man, pause him in there, like one verse I'm in there.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yo, nigga, uh what I want to say something? I think it was a track with now something like that, one of them joints, and I'm like, yo, I had to blow him like, but it was like, you know, we back in the days when you blue Nigga was like, Yo, you know what.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, are you bluing?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, man was paused, Pauls pauls, Pauls pause, and it's like engineered like Joe and he young though, so it's like he pausing me down. But I'm like, yo, you're taking me out of my element, Like yo, I know what the funk I mean broke you know, yeah exactly. So it's like wow, So you know, we did a skit on it. Did a skit on that, right, because I wanted to bring that up, you know what I mean. It's like Joe had my man, mister Commodore come in and you know we went to work, going to dose, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: He funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you funny though, like you had mad pauses we did. You did this, he said, you whatever he said he toss salad. What he said, Yeah, it's just to a salace. You don't make rat dallases. So I'm like, yo, shit, yeah, you're right though, forgot about that. But it wasn't a pause because back then, toss sound was like a fresh salad, like yo, fresh, you know whatever?
Speaker 3: What's this fucking ball? Man?
Speaker 1: What's going on right now? It's full of ship. If I tell you, I like a fucking Glizzy. You know what the fuck I mean?
Speaker 3: You're trying to.
Speaker 6: Add that, yo, that's the one that yeah, saying two different things. Were you're saying the same ship?
Speaker 3: Well you not?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: I mean a hot dog?
Speaker 1: What you supposed to say? Like, I'm like, they just hated some ship? Where's the pause?
Speaker 3: Though? I do all my days?
Speaker 1: Serious, I have a Leyard realized this nigga knock gave.
Speaker 3: Why do you keep pausing me for eating the hot dog? Though?
Speaker 1: Ship out of control? Yo, Joe's out of sho. I'm just yo, I'm it's different though. Don't put those under this same it's the same ship as well. They taking it too faro. It's that that's it's like, you know what I mean, man, It's like, yo, come on, you know what I mean, Bro, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's like, just what the all ship doing that? You know what? And they try to can't just throw down?
Speaker 1: They trying to make us feel old, knowing my birthday party, my nephews come Angie Martinez sons.
Speaker 3: They all nineteen twenty daughters there.
Speaker 1: Nico's dead fucking off Brooklyn chop houses daughters and all them in there.
Speaker 3: Look what they say, Brooklyn. Look what they say, daughter, I ain't know you have two daughters. Brooklyn shophouse got two daughters. Shout out to your and Nikki. Listen. But what I'm trying to tell you is I hear them they come. I think I'm fly.
Speaker 1: I just told you at the boat taking ship on flyas party shit looking crazy. They like keep saying, yo, every young person to come working, Welcome to the unction. Welcome to the unction.
Speaker 3: H I hear I didn't hear that one. Where's the flags? I ain't head out one?
Speaker 1: Shut give me the floods, niggam. Let me tell you this is when you so old you don't realize they're fucking snapping on me.
Speaker 3: They calling ship the unction where all the uncles? Is that? And shit like we ain't heard that one. Don't walcome to the unship.
Speaker 1: I think like Yo, When I figure it out, I'm like, yo, the unction and they're shooting. They're like, yo, we uncles, we old niggas. I said, Yo, guess what, get ready for a good dose of four hours of old school music. We're not playing that young bullshit right now, right, y'all better get ready to two steps. Were not welcome to the unctions crazy how the kissed? But listen, Jada, I'm looking at the king of skits and I just had an epiphany, your ghosts. If we had a skit for the Joe and Jada podcast, what would it sound like if ghost says did the skit for the Joe and Jada podcasts?
Speaker 3: Oh shit, you won't. Now I need you to do it. That's all work together on it. Alright, let's go. You know what I mean? Hey, Yo, the fuck is all these other motherfucking yo. You get this ship? Man?
Speaker 1: You hurt that shit over the other night Man Niggas podcast is bullshit, man.
Speaker 3: Now their ratings this real long way now, y'all listen, no hors on that ship.
Speaker 1: Nah man, fuck all that man. We're taking over this bullshit man and yobody say something. We go inside the head.
Speaker 4: Work the mother says through fifteen million Porter reachs, but.
Speaker 1: Thirty million porter and Dominicans in this mother fuck. Y'all work the mother sudgo the nigga need to catch up.
Speaker 3: Word. I need to get it.
Speaker 1: Fucking they need to be laid out in the purple rug and ship take them a Stanton Island ocean.
Speaker 3: No ratings. Fuck they ratings faith stopping work the mother half. You may your part. These niggas work the mother had uh huh got fire like five gem stars waiting blind up.
Speaker 1: They ain't even got working off the fire sticks and all last time.
Speaker 3: Shi niggas. Yeah right, oh niggas fucked up out here.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, got the wit they went out fire sticks.
Speaker 3: I'm not this man. We did it. Here's he here's her dad, Like, hey, you guys say, yeah, this ship we got ghosts. The king of this guts and this motherfucker we gotta get one off.
Speaker 1: Yeah nah, it's mad Ways. You can go with these skits, bro, mad Ways. You get mad Ways, and you ever fuck up the skits, Oh damn, I ain't do skits in a minute. That we did them on this maybe even this evening on right now. We did a couple like maybe like two times, you know what I mean, But uh, not like that though, not like that. That's what was it like growing up as statements. As I was over there, like last year, they say they walked up through the whole project.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, like yeah yeah nah. But was just like any other any other you know project. You know, games and all that.
Speaker 1: You know, old school, old school catch is bombing us when we were younger, you know what I mean. A lot of fights though, a lot of fights, you know, and you know that's where you lanning to fight at, like right especially my project, you know what I mean, Rob Niggas and ship doing all that ship.
Speaker 3: But you know, we're just it was just some real life. You know.
Speaker 1: After while, you get into the drug game and you know, he started sunking Little Nicks dimes, he got on whack. You want to know what's crazy? White people in here walk But you know they are friends, our family. That's not a normal upbringing for them. We just fight from your fight. And you know when we sold the Dad, raw niggas had that laying with it with it and y'all looking like what the fuck up? Man? Buts University. That's the hood though, That's that's the hood, man, that's we come up in that. I mean, I'm not I'm not bigging it up though, but you know, I nah just saying for the people though.
Speaker 3: But you know. But yeah, but just like any other kids, you know, we was back then. It was more easy for us.
Speaker 1: At the same time, all that stuff was dead because you know, we played games. You know, these kids don't play games, you know what I mean. Skelly's and all that ship whatever. You still did what you did, but you still had fun though, like all you know what I mean. But yeah, that was it, you know what I mean, Rod, that hip hop was always dead. We had that wave even before I was in Stapleton. I was in was Brighton first, you know what I mean, was a Brighton pool, you know what I mean. That's the mighty healthy Answert.
Speaker 3: So we was.
Speaker 1: I was over there then I moved to Stapleton, I mean, but yeah, that's where my base was at Stapleton, like most of my and getting locked up and doing there is going right to rankers and you know what I mean, and shit like that. Though what uh yeah, man, it was a hood man had fun in the.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I told me method Man this on the interview I did with him on the TV show. But I got to tell you the same story. It was that I think I had the first show with Wu Tang. Ever, not first Fat yours first show.
Speaker 3: Of Wu Tang in Manhattan.
Speaker 1: I think it was a club muse or some shit like that, and I performed that y'all. Flow Joe was out at the same time, and I might have got five hundred dollars, and then I've seen them give y'all the same five hundred.
Speaker 3: It was like thirteen of you guys. I don't know. I was like, Yo, this ain't gonna I said, I said, this ain't gonna never make it. It's thirteen of them splitting the farmed. Matto was like, Yo, we went to McDonald's. We ate our shit, this, this, this.
Speaker 1: Did you ever look at the whole clan and say, Yo, how are we gonna make money with all these dudes?
Speaker 3: Nah?
Speaker 1: I never looked at it because I knew he was gonna make it, no doubt, you know what I mean. I knew he was gonna make it.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean. I seen it. I seen it like a twenty seven New Zena. So I was like, yo, Yo.
Speaker 1: It was times we was doing promo and I remember going to Texas somewhere, yo, and they gave us a fake hundred out of bill.
Speaker 6: Yo.
Speaker 3: That's how it was. We did shit we got paid one hundred dollars from more Bill. Yo.
Speaker 1: To Bill was fake just Bill was mad, fake and shit like oh and then from there it was like yo. But you know what, I respect those days though, because that was our grind right there, Like we had to we had to grind our ship out to get to where we is. Like right now, nowadays it's like so easy hop on the internet. You might just get a hit or just go viral. We ain't have to go You ain't go viral. You had to walk your dog back in those days. And shit, fifteen twenty niggas in the fifteen passenger, like we all bust up like this, sleeping on each other's soldiers and slobing and shit like just going there like just just moving, you know what I mean. So we come from we come from that shit, you know what I'm saying. But you found people our age, fucking even the young dudes, people like selling the soul to go viral. Right it seems like dudes are doing the corniest shit I ever seen in my life. Like it's like, I just want to know what the fuck you're getting out of this shit? Like shit bugged out to me, man, I'll be like like, and the social media ain't really for everybody. It's really for the youth unless you could adapt to that shit because I don't watch enough guys that I respect as men in real life. Dude clown shit on the social media, then you respect. It's really you be like, yo, who's something it realists?
Speaker 3: You would mention them?
Speaker 1: Get on social media? Start doing wild corny ship what you think about that?
Speaker 3: Nigga's corny from the beginning.
Speaker 1: M you know how you gonna just start doing that because that you coin and go top if you don't recognize, like, Yo, I can't do that shit, bro, you know what I'm saying. But you're doing it for what I mean, so you know it just be like that. So if you're gonna start doing corny shit now, nigga, you was always corny, that's it. That's how I feel about ratting. But that's a different conversation. I feel like, if you a rat, you a rat. If you work at the fucking boat daing and you've seen too much shit and the cops coming, you don't tell it's just because you're a nice guy, but you ain't ratting.
Speaker 3: Your moms and pops taught you don't be a rap.
Speaker 1: Once the nigga talked, don't let me hear that your girlfriend with this or somebody stole you.
Speaker 3: You you told right, yeah, okay, you told you to fix it. Ben us sick though. You got corny niggas everywhere man, Mystery Chest Boxing, Yeah, that's where you got your name from. Yeah. Yeah, we was out there.
Speaker 1: You know, we're all into the these flicks and all that, and that's like I happened to come across that flick one day.
Speaker 3: What's the that was?
Speaker 4: That's crazy because I was a little nigga and the older niggas in in my grandmother's projects. They was passing around that tape. So when the v c R the VHS tape the Mystery and Chest Box. Yeah, so when y'all came out, that ship was like it hit home right. It was like how they how does tape get from Whitney young.
Speaker 3: This child lid that's what I'm a little nig I'm like, Yeah, ship was crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now we bet you know how the flickers to be Back in the days, we ate when the flicks come on, you know on Channel five, like I think it was was a saturn.
Speaker 3: It things come outside oh that you know what I mean. But you know, I'm a slight something that might sound.
Speaker 1: Really weird to everybody, but that Joseph black belt get ready, I thought noth niggas karate. I beat the karate expert up one time in Morris High School, that nigga to come with the trophies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yo, you know that. They thought, Yeah, yeah, I beat that boy. He knowing me alive, you know, yeah, just smoke out.
Speaker 1: That niggahs to come to the school with the trophies like he was a karate king. I beat the brakesaw him in front of He thought niggas was scared of him because that shit don't work over here. But what I was gonna say, that.
Speaker 3: Got you wash shipting nothing.
Speaker 1: He was kicking and I was going, yes. By the fourth four, that boy was out of yea. It was like, yo, my man, this ain't the flicks be just rock them and sock him. Niggas, you got socked.
Speaker 3: But listen, that wasn't even where I was yo every year and so he lined me up. Yeah, be careful.
Speaker 1: So I go like this, But when I look at the back of the days flicks, right, and I look at Bruce Lee. I might be crazy for this, but a lot of the ice grills, a lot of the faces he was made.
Speaker 3: He was like.
Speaker 1: And I look at rap from day one, and I wonder if he influenced the swag of hip hop from day one, like the grand mass of flats of sugar. They all had that that thing. But we was you gotta understand, you gotta understand, kiss. We watching that Karate flick every Saturday. Bruce Lee was like a god. He was Michael Jorgan out here, but he had the ice grills and all that, and then rappers always him. I don't know, man, some ship.
Speaker 3: I don't know Bruce even like it. Man, I don't know. But I'm just saying hip hop liked him, is what I'm saying. He did.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, get because you have had the baddest rhymes of you know what I mean, some tough guys, especially sweet rounds.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you said.
Speaker 1: Bruce had the ice grill, right, he did, no, but I see him with his grill load. He had that swag, you know, now, Bruce, one of them niggas thought, Jada, you know, I just ensured my legs and the Lords of London, because when you.
Speaker 3: Call my ship a year ro ship, I assured. I'm trying to tell you that I just ensured the ship lords in London. That's that ship.
Speaker 1: That that's that j Lo with Jlo was sure of ass But I ensured my leg ship hundred million Lords of London.
Speaker 3: He's different, different type of paraphernal.
Speaker 1: You're right here, be shut. I and showed my legs. You know that ship that murdered it. It's the thing out there.
Speaker 3: I know you like touring, right, I know you? So.
Speaker 4: I know you like hitting these stages. You like conquering land. You get getting the tour supreme clientele too. Tour Is that gonna be the joint? I was talking about it. The garden I want, Yeah, I want to go out with shoes. I saw Conway the other day too, like, yo, we need to can't do something, you know what I mean? Because he's gonna drop I think in September. So he got some he got some ship, so he like yo, he waded to go. Yes, come on, man, we gotta make this work, can't we? Locks stalks me out here?
Speaker 3: What up? Joe? You ain't going to steph yo?
Speaker 1: Man? The method man about we wanded ten and he said, your guard I don't use it, but the big coloring right, oh.
Speaker 3: Math, I need you, Yeah you might. You might be the nigga got my ship. I'm like some ship. I got my ship in Yo. He got you know you want in the toub like listen, man, I gotta get ghosts on it. Give me on that box. We gotta get you a check in you in the box a fucking box. No, don't listen. Look at your ship looking.
Speaker 1: Joe's a that strict to Hirold Clifford more.
Speaker 3: Damn your ship this lined up. I know I can tell it. You know what I'm saying. I'm a kinkin Yo.
Speaker 1: Just you remember back in the days Motherfucker's way, the fake road change you could grab a ship. See the lock was was was off like you know you could tell one. But you know this rewinded ten man. We gotta get you on a fucking box free moneyment lights. And when Jada showed men we here, this ship stopped and shot that shot in the box.
Speaker 3: Yeah, immediately say nothing. I didn't say any. I wait for my dep Yo to day the baby. You know what I'm saying. This is one thing that keep off every everyone. I guess to be on the box.
Speaker 1: He ain't buy a man, come on man, hell yeah, pretty mixed tape with that ship.
Speaker 3: Man may let me. Yeah we're going to I use I use that ship though, ain't I throw it in?
Speaker 1: Man? Know you gotta have that otherwise when I'm ship might going wow huh yeah.
Speaker 3: I think maybe when.
Speaker 1: I'm sixty, I go, you know what I'm saying, just shouting like YO mean at that point you yeah, what's up cooling with?
Speaker 3: Fucked? Yeah? Man with sixty years old? You fuck now? But I see you pause he ain't fuck I see you with the cock Diesel sixty. They be doing all that. There's life at sixty. Me, I'm fucking I'm fucked with a hundred million legs.
Speaker 1: Leg They go, yes, gotta get damaged though this ship to get them show they got that. They got the new Chinese ship out there too. The bionic joints.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I must stop believe yeah, ours and all that. Yeah yeah yeah they make the game now, I mean to.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it make the sound though, but man, joint show they coming up with all that shaid man, there's no lie. It's by the way the days I'm not talking about the bottom feet is if you got two or three followers or whatever. But the days if somebody thinking that Joe Crack is too big to respond to them as of this day, Oh.
Speaker 3: It's so.
Speaker 1: And I don't believe that, you guys it's a trend to say cap or whatever. I don't belie leave that you guys want to really fuck with me, because any of you guys play with me, I got so much damaging ship to make you want to you want to kill Fat Joe if you make me slap back, you do nothing, all you guys, I'm telling y'all right now, I know I'm a podcast, I'm a media. We're the biggest in the game. So you know, some of these old school dudes that you know, got some validation. You know, if you want to take swipes at me and think you're going viral, and I'm not going for it no more. I don't think you niggas want to respond. You know, the responses come heavy. So you know, for most part, I ignore everybody, but when certain individuals want to hop out of the things, I gotta give you that.
Speaker 4: Ladies and gentlemen at Homie Watching the show, somebody said something he caught it.
Speaker 3: They thought he didn't catch it. He's the comment. He's in everything right right, right right. You'll never think he's looking at He saw it all and you know I had to get that off. That's it, and that's listen, guys.
Speaker 1: A lot of you guys, you know you got competitive or whatever, but you guys, you're not like me.
Speaker 3: You're just not like me.
Speaker 1: So the cap is fun and all that, and I play along with I'm a team spirit. I came up here to entertain the people. You call me caps, thinking like, whatever the fuck you want when you tried when you're a person I personally know of some type of stature, and you try to make a joke about me to make me look crazy to everybody, be careful what you wish for, because all you guys, you all got beat up and chased everywhere. I know every day I was there. I don't think you want this type of exposure. This ain't the one you want. And believe me, the Internet that ain't gonna say his cap when I say that ship about y'all. Let's pro see what the positivity twenty five years I bet people up all the time but God back in.
Speaker 3: We get the pot. They got it? He got yo, Yeah, I know better. Don't fuck with my man. You heard him.
Speaker 1: Man floers on the casket of all those who are posed the squatters, telling you right now.
Speaker 3: Serving in the course.
Speaker 4: Listen, flat line, Listen, listen, listenin.
Speaker 3: For five hundred dollars twenty with these niggas.
Speaker 4: Man, you're finally releasing the sequel to Supreme Clientele with me now on the right time to revisit that classic.
Speaker 1: It was it was like it was the fans. It was like, you know, they kept calling them for it, you know what I mean. Plus, you know, you gotta do you gott I don't rush nothing, you gotta do. You gott to be in that state of mind, like you know what, now is the time. And then especially for that, you had to get like a couple of beats. It's a feeling like when I do these things, it got it, Yeah got.
Speaker 3: They got it yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And what I noticed is like a lot of a lot of our old producers, like you know, they more to like what's now. A lot of people that whole pack got new want wanting, Yeah, don't want the new pack. You know what I mean a new pack. I get it when I when it was like that, But for this certain type of thing, it's like I got I need, I need, I need beats that that could just take me to give me a feeling, you know what I mean. So that takes a long time because it's not like that. And plus my mind wasn't evenally on it. I'm doing other songs and albums for other people and stuff like that, so they just be like, oh, twenty five years is coming up, So I try to keep my mind on it.
Speaker 3: A couple of songs I got.
Speaker 1: I got like five songs, and then I had like since two thousand and for like twenty twenty something years, like twenty three years.
Speaker 3: But I just held it, just held it and was like, yo, I save it for supreme or whatever.
Speaker 1: So by the time we got all that, you know what I mean, I fucking decided ask my man, like yo, and now I put it on. Put it on. But you know me, my funny niggas, So it's like, you know, if it fitted fit, if it don't, it don't, you know what I mean? So and I just I just shaped it up whatever whatever whatever, And that was it. I like doing projects though like like albums. I like, I like doing album especially my sh you know what I mean. So the intro was talking about the birthday party, but I was thinking about, Yeah, you know, I threw a party in my house.
Speaker 3: I'm looking out the window. The party starts at five.
Speaker 1: We got two customers, my man at front of your bakery who made it, Marco and his girl. Six o'clock. I look out the window. Two more customers, Diddy and his girlfriend, my publicist. Shit, look light out there, you know, fact your birthday party be lit. I'm like, I don't know if this stuff happened to nobody. I'm looking out the window. I don't know if it's too early to come out reveal the outfit, but I'm looking around, like, yo, nobody get the memo because they they extra set it up, like one hundred chairs. This they made it too big, right, and we don't really invite people to the crib like that. But the people if that we invited. By the way, by like nine ten o'clock, shit was lit out of control every chip. But I was scared, like I'm looking at a hundred chairs and since nobody really there, like yo, this ship was scariest fuck I said, Yo, all we need is to pick up them, saying nobody showed the fact Joe's birthday. That ship was at of control nine o'clock, we saw rocking ten o'clock. Ship ran packed. We could go that ship.
Speaker 3: That's that's scary. Yeah, it was scary.
Speaker 1: It was borderline. It was like going to a show and tool up. I ain't never knew that you had on. You did the Apollo, that's how start. Yeah, they said you won, right, yeah, four weeks in a row marriage it then yeah, my shit, let me tell you something, yo.
Speaker 3: That's crazy though.
Speaker 1: It's why I believe in God so much, right because yeah, I went there ready. So I'm saying when I walked up in the audition there was one hundred people there. I knew if I'm the that's the true part of Delusion Records that I looked at everybody like, yo, what are they even doing here? Like you know, thise my ship. I'm about to tear this down. The truth is, wasn't really a great rapper at that time, right, but I'm a real street dude, so they were seeing me get money my whole life, right, So I don't know. I thought about it one day in the hotel all these years later.
Speaker 3: I said, how did you win? Ther power? Right?
Speaker 1: And I swear to God had to be God, because when I stepped on stage, they just went pandemonia like they never heard a bar jaye. It wasn't like you yo, you pussy you this, you name it. They did not never heard a bar. I stepped out stage four times. They made me retire because I was just winning every we had never known and they never heard a verse. They could not hear a verse.
Speaker 3: It was just the people just was just going. You know, I tell them, I was like the fat lady that goes and.
Speaker 1: I am telling you, I'm not going like you know, they win every week.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. Ghost I came out there.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, as my brother, I can't even make sense of it. Yeah, was crazy, you know. I Hadjo wasn't even now No. That's where I met Red Alert, who asked me for a demo. Lojo was the demo for Red Alert. People heard it.
Speaker 3: That's how I got signed.
Speaker 1: Chris Lidy came and signed me off the Flow Joe demo promo and Ready Alert with play every week and that ship went number one in the country. But I'm just telling you as your brother, no cap, no line. I don't know how Bro, I was just coming out. I gotta got it's up there just on your you know, I don't think it's there. I've been looking for it for like a documentary or something. I can't find it. I called Ralph, call Jr. Gotta be he used to shoot it. Ask them for some of these guys. Man, they don't let that footage go. He might one fat joven god so he could put it on his ship.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. I'm com JR. No. I called him too. I hit him up. The guy used to run the Apollo, used to be the host and all that.
Speaker 1: Like you.
Speaker 3: He's like, yeah, yeah, I got the footage, but he ain't never get that ship up. But you know everybody got their process just ra ship.
Speaker 4: You and Ray, how did you rape create that chemistry? Like Cuban Cuban Cuban Yeah, Cuban shit right, Me and Ray. You know it's like out the crew, we was just like comm State with Tanneath from the Hill, you know what I mean. A lot of us went to school with each other though, you know what I mean. So it's like you know, brothers just like you know, snapping on each other and doing all other shit like that. But I don't know when we came. When we came around, it was like, you know, I'm a street nigga. He street nigga, get money and all that. I don't know, it just it just came. It just it just it just just it was something was there. It was just it was just glue.
Speaker 3: That was just dash.
Speaker 1: And so we started really like teaming up doing these things.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: We recognized that chemistry when we was in before the album came out, like I guess doing on the Whu Tang album, and then it started probably around the time we was doing all that. Can it be also simple ship you know what I mean? And ship, But after that shit, it was just yeah, it was just it was just on. We were doing everything together, you know what I mean. So so yeah, I think that's it just came from that, like, yeah, it's going right, got comfortable, got kicked out of all beatos in the midst of that.
Speaker 3: That's how it happened.
Speaker 1: It was like like kicked like it was like nine because it was like Ray was up next, you know, how the clan was because yo, you know at that time, anybody want to get on, but then the clan is like you had to be you had to respect who's up next next, So you know meth was first.
Speaker 3: That then I think, yeah, dirt, You're like this, that's locked in the closet. What yeah? Stop? Who was dirt? Right? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Then it was like that and that was and that was going into the prime. Ye're like ninety four ninety five. So you know, we go to we go to Barbatos, we pick up the beach first. So I'm like, yeah, that one right there? That that that that that that all that flysh hurt on what's macau? We just took was with us bowing to Bob Beatles. So we dressed, We had some shits on Joe Gott the fa cheeks and all the other ship. We got the niggas mad over there.
Speaker 3: I don't know who it was. He ain't like there. It wasn't with all. I was not not.
Speaker 1: They just kept sucking with us many yeah, turning music down. It was like, yo, we ain't even got that ship, ain't ain't. They just kept fucking with me then and then it came like maybe like three days later. It was only there for like a hot maybe like three days. And but but it was my fault though, because I'm trying to go. You know, when you're young, you're trying to find an exotic place. I told the nigga like, Yo, I told a nigga like, Yo, you're gonna go to Bob Battles.
Speaker 3: Check this ship out. I had a pamphlet.
Speaker 1: The ship was called the Royal Pavilion, namely ready sounds to fly to bro Saw look the fly boom. He's like that every get out. It was bullshit, ll kick this out. They kept fucking with us, kicked this out. So now'd be like, then, where the fuck we're gonna go. Steve Rifting, but you know he's like, yo, go to Miami this and that. That's the best thing he ever say. No, I think either he said or Race said it. We get the Miami scarface. It was all scarfacet deead. You got bricks, niggas finding bricks right across the street on the water.
Speaker 3: Ship popping up five hundred thousand here and there. You know what I mean. It was just it was gofface.
Speaker 1: And that's how on dust It's came out boom DAWs every day now and we had becks behind against the drinking, mad at them shits.
Speaker 3: Forgot the hotel.
Speaker 1: We forgot the name the Pelican Hotel right up in there like that, Yo, that's where we jotted all that shit down. Yeah, everything. Then we came back. We just wrote everything came back.
Speaker 3: Don't want you know what I'm thinking. Right, that's a beautiful story.
Speaker 1: But with guys like you, Guys like you and me, you ever bumped into guys who really believe your music and was trying to impress you like I had my first show with Miami is very similar, right, And I left the drug game to be positive and be a rap.
Speaker 3: The guys who booked me, the promoter, they took me to a house and it was so much kilos of cocaine and guns in this house. It was like, yeah, Joe, we cracked this. They showing me all this.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yo, bro, I want to be so far away from these dudes like they that's definitely happened to the locks.
Speaker 3: That happened to y'all. People trying to prove to you, yeah, because they think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, he's got arrested doing that to me When I was going out there with fifty what they do. I was actually at like a havoc or a mob deep that had something in the city, like a listening or party.
Speaker 3: So we went to that ship. Then walking to the car.
Speaker 4: I'm walking they in the car and they're like, yeah, kiss, you're going down there with fifty and this and that. We respect the street niggas. This they pulling out rat and the police knocks right behind them. The niggas got arrest. Yes they did that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, they did more. Yeah, they didn't have no reason to do that. Try to prove to me with you doing it. Look at the ship, DND. They probably just hitting out.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of ship a lot of ship man fans, the just fans though they want.
Speaker 4: To just sometimes fans it. Sometimes they don't know how to express their luck.
Speaker 3: And he's with them guns. Yeah, it goes all wrong. Yes, that's what it was.
Speaker 1: Though, when out they came back, laid that ship down, did a couple of skits, and yeah, man, that was it.
Speaker 4: When y'all got to do it, toll, when y'all got to do something that includes everybody except rest in peace, both dirty.
Speaker 3: How hard or how easy or how is that?
Speaker 4: When y'all about to go on tall, work on the album or do something that requires anybody. Now after all these years succession, everybody got their own families and their own company. He's an entities.
Speaker 3: Is it still eat? Is it still easy? Us? Just a little bit complicated? I mean the complicated part is coming to a conclusion, you know now with that? You know me, I'm like, Yo, nigga, we gotta change this fucking outfits.
Speaker 1: Man. We need to come out on some new addition. Ship you heard, do some some fly shit like this. You got niggas fuck that ship. Don't want no blazers and ship doing all that ship. I'm like Joe, but Joe, come on, we can't be coming down ninety three. It's like Joe, man, we're here then, you know. But it's like nine of us, ten of us, and everybody got their own ship. But for the most part, me and rape on the same page, you know what I mean, Like, Yo, niggas to stand the third. But it's like, yeah, b It's like when it comes to making a decision, yeah, you got so many you know what I mean, sometimes you just got to bow out like you know what the got Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm not I'm not saying nothing and just do that shit, you know what I mean, and let the niggas do it.
Speaker 3: But but yeah, but other than that, when we come together for the cause for a vote, yeah, an end result is always built out there. We go.
Speaker 1: We did that like this the year that so much more comfortable with the shows that we did. I felt like I felt like these were the these days just just so we just left. It was the best ship that we ever did in our life. Right now.
Speaker 4: Garden was magnifying. It was incredible. Yeah, yeah, it was electrifying. It was it was nostalgic, it was. It was incredible. Spect I was on the stage. Man, after touching the stage, chill on the side and watch the rest of the show.
Speaker 3: I was like a little kid in front of the Christmas tree. Right, that's freak right now. But so that's you know, we are crazy man years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see they asked you about this every interview, so I don't really need a big response, right, But you know, I was there with Steve Rifkin when you blacked out on High ninety seven. I was sitting next to Steve's I was his guests.
Speaker 3: What's this behind ninety seven ship something genre? I'm there I'm in the crowd. I'm a fan.
Speaker 4: I'm in the crowd with Steve Rifkin. And when they I was just like, that's my first summer, Jim. And we get on stage and they come on there. They said, oh god, they went crack.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 1: Yeah we cherryh y'all flip yeah, hold on because hold on if your headline right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we went I think we went before y'all and didn't. It's something like that. I remember it was y'all on the mic pulling everybody pull them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bro, yo, son, that was the worst. We dropped the cherry son. I'm like, they was black. I said, no disrespect.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't get high, bro. I am so focused at that ship with the shit you saying. I already knew this is political suicide and the music industry. But one thing that taught me right because all these radio stations they make you believe they are enemies. Yo, damn, come here. This is the new power yo. The mother stations is wag. It's like but against y'all.
Speaker 3: They full charm.
Speaker 1: The enemies of the enemies is like nah, nah, we ain't playing it. And they basically the whole country was like a domino effect where they was like, yo, they violating the system.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I knew this was gonna be a hard time for y'all.
Speaker 1: You know, I didn't know that everybody maybe high ninety seven on player ship, but Philly does this.
Speaker 3: They all. I never seen them.
Speaker 1: Let the Democrats and Republicans come together to fucks the people of me.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to tell you. I was, yeah, yow.
Speaker 1: You know when you get on one radio station, you do the other. You you were fucking North for they fucked on their enemies and they formed together.
Speaker 3: And said, god, you fixed out? What Nah? They just waiting out? Nah. Because I came back, I didn't really know it was wow. Maybe maybe maybe I felt high ninety seven. I didn't know. It was like a wildfire around the coach body. It was just it was playing it for a little while. Everybody. Yeah, it was it was it was, it was deep. It was deep.
Speaker 1: I think that was the time when it was just like yo, y'all was up so much like y'all eight thing, bad boy, bad boy, and it was like, yo, we was just sowed down here, you know what I mean. I try to talk to like member Tracy yeah, prog. Yeah, I talked to the slang the third she wanted to go out, y'all. Wow, she wanted to go to Francis. Shit, man, I'm framish, yo. Yeah, she's trying to take it there.
Speaker 3: I don't go downtown. She wouldn't like you know, you know with the Friends ghost, you might should have took one for the clan. He should have went to Friends. Yo. Man, this is bro.
Speaker 1: It ain't happened, so so you know what I'm saying. It was just it's just I don't know. I just just had to weigh it out. I think maybe when I got to depth Jym and Ship, they started like all right, cool, trying to mend a little bit of ship.
Speaker 3: But the rest of the claim is like, yo, we was kind of doomed.
Speaker 1: Like then we started putting out music like that anyway, like you know, it wasn't really like consistent on how we had it at the top. So that's how that just started like similaring down and ship. But we left raised against the machine like we made it. That's what I was trying to tell you. We went we had yo, like who who who? How many y'all think we should go ahead and do this or just stay over here with rage. You know what I mean, if you would have stayed with rage, I think they was saying ninety seven was like they aint gonna fuck with you no more, you know what I mean. So we still, I think majority of us just like, let'ten just go through this. We need these niggas, And then that's happened.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: You know, I love how ninety seven and everything they ever did for me, but they used to play a lot of political games, and so that ship you you gotta come up here. You gotta see bro before anybody that time. He was just pretty much good to drive me crazy.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm asking the table, y'all. Can't they put it on you? That's the only the livornow everything except when it's that. But you know, this guy said you gotta come see him before you go see Cosmic Kevin all that ship, that ship.
Speaker 3: Dah oh, you know what I mean. But that's the business man, that's that's the business.
Speaker 1: You go, they say you gotta go, Supreme Clay, tell two you gotta go right now. Make sure that you gotta go. They see your people play like yo gotta go.
Speaker 3: You don't. Let's yo, say going over your way. Yo, go look hold left, hold nowhere. We got more talking about when we get all lay one, I'm not letting. Let me get off the sipe. Don't put the chaine on off the site. We got ghost. We're playing fourth to say, let him go. We're playing fourth to sight.
Speaker 1: Yes whatever, ye come, let's go going fourth disciple when George Georgia.
Speaker 3: So that fourth is like fifteen sixteen years. Four Only fan.
Speaker 1: Was his hammel just came hold from doing twelve and it's left back putting from his mouth, holding back.
Speaker 3: I'm nowhere. It starts blinging on the four Holy Fan.
Speaker 1: Was his hammer just came side and blood putting from his mouth. Nos got low.
Speaker 3: He stros my hand, pull it back and let go.
Speaker 1: Nah niggo stuck.
Speaker 3: Blinging on the fourth.
Speaker 1: Man was his hammel just came turning twelve and turn it blood put it from his mouth and nost going back on.
Speaker 3: Bling it on the floor. Only Fa just came.
Speaker 1: Home from doing twelve minutes clips, blood buttering from his mouth.
Speaker 3: His eyes got low.
Speaker 1: He spoke my hand will tight then he let go. No, nigga, don't stop that.
Speaker 3: Six We've been the worst shuitouts in this and we got here, yo.
Speaker 1: Talk look wake up as me and stops were gonna get up and walk. I'm ana nine you o'clock tomorrow night.
Speaker 3: We gotta flight to catch some little guardia. My wis made that fish. You like fries and laugh your nigga stop playing. You hear your daughter talking.
Speaker 1: Remember her first steps where she started walking.
Speaker 3: You think she want to see you? Fit it in the fucking coffin. You touch my nigga, yo, Yo, get the fucking off.
Speaker 1: Rom My nigga ain't like y'all niggas now, y'all hustle around like a bunch of visits. Your mouth call us wiz. No the fist, mom, not forget it. She already little two sons.
Speaker 3: Come on, Lord. I placed my head on his set, just a hand breatherer, say something under his breath.
Speaker 1: From wipe the blood from his mouth before my eye could see glouts and this black shit come out.
Speaker 3: Say it to myself. Ship, don't look too good. Another black man.
Speaker 1: Losing no cigar tinglow. I gave him CPO even from like like a fe y'all. God damn it, I can't stand it. I'm rocking back and forth.
Speaker 3: It's like a handy. So what I'm feeling, you have to plant it. I'm into now, but it's clearing me.
Speaker 1: Like fire, and I don't know how to fix my letter to say GOODBYEO.
Speaker 3: Come on, chars, wake up. That should have said that. No one like six like man man. That's great angry. I gotta play out in the gym. Georgia was over James, Yeah that one, jentlem okay.
Speaker 1: This that ship like this ship this okay, let's prop it kill though.
Speaker 3: He too harmonize Harmonis.
Speaker 1: The niggas left there right a fiend try to get slick with slapping and crush.
Speaker 3: They pikes, strong on robberies, all done in harmony. Raised my weapon and thedn't bow.
Speaker 1: Hit the artums, race to the staircase, shoot out the lights and let off a few shells at the door on the right.
Speaker 3: They got dust. We half kind of eve under the counch of shot gun twelfth.
Speaker 1: He foul what another shot and the door flew open, making snow on the table of fiendis still smoking seat room out of respect through four in his chest, hurt some niggas in the back with a rude diact, creeping cruise, direight you could lose down, dread, said blood clod, bigger.
Speaker 3: Fools, dire ass.
Speaker 1: When I heard them, let them cocking his guns in the back room, turned on the vacuum. Maybe y'all distract them, got them gathered all of the babies.
Speaker 3: In the bathroom. Take your little cheetos. I'll be back soon. I knew.
Speaker 1: The dread that cut off his hair, wore a half moved four gold teeth, caught a body in can cold droppers like Equino about I'm talking about wist that's on the TV's in class.
Speaker 3: But hold on.
Speaker 1: When Nigga came up running, got it jumping still behind.
Speaker 3: The walls, squeeze the star.
Speaker 1: Jumping never wont crashed them. He was pluffing, almost got his hand ripped on straight for nothing. The course hurt the chainsaw like I was the main course.
Speaker 3: They resorted to eat my food.
Speaker 1: Caught by the main ball a heel of bullets of ring and terror, but just hanging off the wall. Keep on them back together curtains and floor X bottles holes forever.
Speaker 3: The balls from the shoe was damaged. The cream lever. I'm good. Fuck come then sh we got that. Yes, I'm doing that, pas not no ball. I ain't got that type of shit no more.
Speaker 1: Motherfucker go yes, I can't catch dramatic facts. I'll flip that Sandy the wallayad. Somebody should have just to hold you, Tom listen.
Speaker 3: Hold you. We ain't playing or nigga know what it is you want to learn.
Speaker 1: I will mold you.
Speaker 3: I'll load your niggas in the street, will fold you right there, right there's y'all.
Speaker 2: Need to work off first on this, guys. Nach, I need a number. This is stupid by yes Man ship Yo. That hook is crazy Bean Bud Baby Supreme Clientele.
Speaker 4: To make sure you get it on all platforms wherever you get your music.
Speaker 3: Stop listening to that bullshit and listen to some real ship.
Speaker 5: This is that that ain't this, It's tracked and kick Face ain't kiss today, no doubt.
Speaker 6: I ain't can know Tony Stars.
Speaker 1: I'm killing that box woo type fever poot type for the kids.