Speaker 1: First of all, you don't know me.
Speaker 2: We all about that high school drama girl, drama girl, all about them.
Speaker 3: High school queens.
Speaker 4: We'll take you for a ride.
Speaker 5: And our comic girl cheering for the right teams.
Speaker 2: Drama queens up girl fashion, but your tough girl, you could sit with us.
Speaker 1: Girl drama, queens, drama, queise drama, queens drama, drama, queens drama queens.
Speaker 5: You guys, it's November. It's that weird month in between the chaos of Thanksgiving or the chaos of Halloween and then like the chaos of Christmas. I don't acknowledge Thanksgiving, you guys, I don't do it. I'm like, this is my break. I feel that way too.
Speaker 3: It's just too many things.
Speaker 4: I love fall and I love turkey and give me that drip to pain. Yeah, like I want to have some potatoes and take a nap. But Thanksgiving is one of those things that, like, as you get older and you learn what real history is, you go, oh, I'm so into the food, and I don't love the legacy. And I think that's why our friends giving that we do in LA has become such the big thing. We've claimed the Saturday before Thanksgiving, everyone's invited. People bring their parents, they bring their kids, and it's a potluck. So it's like, uh, you get all of your dream food, but you're really only responsible for one tray of stuff and it's just.
Speaker 6: Easier for everything.
Speaker 5: So nice. Wait, so have you guys started decorating for Christmas yet? Do you decorate before Thanksgiving?
Speaker 3: Absolutely? Halloween's down, Christmas goes up.
Speaker 5: You. So, my husband's out of town and by the time this airs, I think he'll be home. I just went like whole and hog and made the house look like a winter wonderland. And I definitely ordered. He's never let me get a fake tree before, but I ordered the like thirteen foot flocked tree that looks like has fake snow. It's yeah, we're going for it, go big.
Speaker 3: It's so good.
Speaker 5: Are you decorating yourself?
Speaker 4: I have one of those two? Oh yeah, and I it's like it sort of is.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's like, am I traveling?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 4: Do I want to put stuff up before Thanksgiving? Sometimes I think no, and then I read interesting, what your phone services do? I read this thing that was like people who decorate sooner are happier, and I was like, trees going up, let's go.
Speaker 5: I'm ready.
Speaker 3: I'm really ready about.
Speaker 4: All of the happiness now. The world is like so sad and dark these days, and I was like, yeah, I think I need some Twinkie lights. I think that's what I want. So I have the fake tree in the flocked snow like what you just got hell, that I put up outside, which is a little ridiculous in California, but it does make me feel cheery. And then I have the normal looking tree inside and it has this new one which I will send you the link for joy. It has a remote with like eighteen different light settings and it can be like soft white or it can be like full rainbow, twinkle pree. I'm very into it if it feels nice you guys.
Speaker 5: November has us like giddy and silly. So we're gonna answer your questions while we're in this goofy mood. These are goofy questions. I love goofy questions. Definitie wants to know you guys. Would we rather explore the ocean or outer space? This is like the random weird shit that I love.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would definitely say, well, it depends.
Speaker 5: There's I mean what's the what are the rules?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 5: Are there I need boundaries?
Speaker 3: I need rules?
Speaker 7: What's the what's this?
Speaker 5: Give me? Give me some structure here?
Speaker 3: Is this just like I have to go in as in an as an astronaut in a container into space and I can only do it that way, and I have to go in a submarine underwater or is this like no rules? You just get to go explore. You can breathe underwater, you can fly through space.
Speaker 5: Oh, three month journey right, so you do have to leave home for a moment, but there's a light at the end of the tunnel, like you can come home. I think there still has to be an element of danger otherwise, you know what's the fun. Let's say it's not like your typical ugly metal exploration vehicle, but it's like a big like bubble. We're in a bubble.
Speaker 3: When Neil deGrasse Tyson redid Cosmos and he was in that imaginary spaceship flying around in outer space, that was exciting.
Speaker 5: It's like a spaceship but fashion so.
Speaker 3: Ocean space all the way for me?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know. Can water freaks me out? Guys? I'm a witch. I don't do what like Jeffrey makes fun of me because I won't even go in water up to my hips. I just hate it. I don't know why I'm scared of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: There's something about that descent and like the pressurization, which I know happens when you go up also, but I don't know. It panics me and those people when they went underwater.
Speaker 7: I just I don't know.
Speaker 4: Man, it's not for me. I know there would there are enormous risks to going to space also, but like it is truly my dream to see the Earth the way we see the Moon. I think it would be so unbearably profound. Like I cry at every space documentary I have ever watched.
Speaker 5: Joy, what do you want to see down there?
Speaker 4: Joy? You tell us how it is in the water, and we'll tell you how it is in space.
Speaker 3: I think it's so fascinating that it covers. There's so much of this planet that we have not seen, don't There's so many species that we have no idea what they are, so many probably healing properties that exist on this planet that we don't know about. I just it's so unbelievable to me that we're living right on top of it, right in the midst of it, and we just are not capable of achieving what we need to achieve in order to access these things and discover them.
Speaker 4: Especially all like the really deep seash.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like the bioluminescence, all these creatures that make their own light down there, Like, that's a whole an alien. That's an alien.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's so the whole world that we exist with and completely have No I have so so so little. I don't want to say no idea about but it's just so little. It's the most interesting mystery to me.
Speaker 5: Stephanie, I appreciate this question.
Speaker 3: Thank you for letting us Hillary Sophia, What was the first thing that you do when you wake up? Kathleen wants to know.
Speaker 5: Like when I wake up when my alarm goes off, or when I wake up because George has punched me in the face, Like which wake up are we talking about here?
Speaker 3: I think it would be the first wake up habit, regardless of how you wake up, what would be the first I mean, you know, obviously the first thing we do when we wake up is like think I'm awake, and then we open our eyes. But you know, what's your habit?
Speaker 4: I mean, honestly, most mornings, I think that's my alarm, so I don't know. It's like I either snooze for eight minutes because ten is too long. If it's a ten minutes snooze, I'm like back really in hard sleep, and then I'm miserable all day. So it's like an eight minute snooze. Or if the alarm goes off and I'm like, oh it's morning, the very first thing I do is brush my teeth, Like I can't wait. I cannot wait to brush my teeth in the morning. I think it's like the best feeling in the world.
Speaker 5: I'm like a really vivid dreamer. Like when I go into dream sleep, it is incredibly overwhelming and exhausting. And so when the alarm goes off, I give myself a snooze period to kind of do eight minutes of therapy real quick before I have to go out and like do a whole different reality.
Speaker 3: That's so interesting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, It's like I have to just take a moment that's not deep arems sleep and just remind myself that it's not real, because otherwise I would be a nightmare.
Speaker 7: Joy.
Speaker 5: What do you do?
Speaker 3: Open up the curtains, pee, Yeah, brush my teeth, try and find some cozy clothes. And oh, I put cold water on my face really the first Yeah. And I don't dry it off. I just pat it in there and let it air dry and just wakes up my skin.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Lauren Hutton does that really? I did the view when I was nineteen years old, maybe twenty, and Laura Hutton was the other guest. Is she brought out a bucket of ice water in these sponges and was showing everyone her skincare routine. She's like, you have to you have to smash the cold water into your face, and this is how you stay young forever. You've unlocked it. I mean, she knows what she's doing.
Speaker 4: I mean also, a cold water sponge is an interesting idea because I've tried to do that divers reflect thing like the bowl of ice water, you know, like a makeup artist was like, this is so good for your skin. This is how you should start your morning. And ever since I had to drown on our show or you cannot do it, like I cannot dunk my face underwhy it like it really it ruined me forever in that capacity, and I know, like mentally I'm like it's just a bowl.
Speaker 7: I put the.
Speaker 4: Water in the bowl. I am safe here, and I just cannot do it. So I wonder if cold water sponges would be my next best thing.
Speaker 3: Just spoons in the freezer too, or ice cubes. I love an ice cube on my face in the morning, especially in a summer morning.
Speaker 4: That feels like one of those gadgets though that I would buy would be like this will change my life and then never use. Yeah, like most things in my bathroom. I'm like, I bought that red light.
Speaker 6: I've used it three times.
Speaker 4: Okay, Kira wants to know. These are good questions you guys. If you knew it was your last day on earth, what would you.
Speaker 3: Make sure to do? I mean, I definitely would spend it with my daughter. I don't know what else I would care about doing.
Speaker 5: I love making out like I would make out with jeff I would just be like, just shut up, just make out right now. Because also like to that point, like my kids think that's so funny when Jeffrey and are kissing. My kids just like laugh and really try to invade our space and ruin it. And so that dynamic of just like giggles but also sucking face with my husband. Like, that's the that's the family dynamic. That's I would want to say place. Yeah, those little punk asses just trying to ruin my moment. I love it.
Speaker 4: Little space Invaders.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they think they are hilarious.
Speaker 7: Fine.
Speaker 4: I mean, I have thoughts on how I'd spend my last day, but at this stage, I don't think I'm telling.
Speaker 5: Anybody keep yourself.
Speaker 4: All I'm going to promise is that I'm going to be off the internet.
Speaker 5: There you go, bye bye, Yeah, no check in, goodbye. Ok, thank you so much. Okay, So Christina wants to know what is your favorite holiday tradition favorite holiday movie. When she says holiday, are we assuming she means winter holidays or can it be like anything like Midsummer?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Hey, Pagan, shit.
Speaker 3: You've got a favorite Saint Patrick's Day movie. I'd love to.
Speaker 5: Hear it Leprechaun or LEPrecon two? Which one was Jennifer Aniston?
Speaker 3: Yeah right?
Speaker 5: Can I tell you the day of September eleventh, we were trapped in our dorm with like all these other people from my work that came to stay with us, and the only VHS tape we had in the entire dorm was Leprechaun, and so yeah that every Saint Patrick's Day. When that airs, I'm just like, what a terrible sidebar story. Butcher Good, I can't think about Leprechaun without thinking about September eleventh. It's not.
Speaker 3: You, okay.
Speaker 5: Favorite holiday tradition I don't know.
Speaker 3: I have stockings at the end of the bed. I guess waking up and having stockings at the end of the bed to open up. That was a fun, like kid tradition.
Speaker 5: Well that's cute, like they made their way into your room.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like Santa would fill the I mean the tree. You know, all the gifts were around the tree, but then the stockings were so that it's basically so the kids don't wake up and then we run right into the living room and rip everything open. They have something to do while the adults wake up and make themselves coffee and prepare smart.
Speaker 4: I think one of the things that was always the most exciting for me was the years as a kid when Hanakah and Christmas would be either really close together or overlapping, because it meant we had more family in town, like more consistently rather than sort of you know, traveling somewhere for like the first night of Hanukkah for dinner with everyone, and then not seeing anyone for ten days or two weeks, like when the week's overlap and everyone was out of school and everyone got to be together. It was like holidays, sleepovers for days, bombing at so fun, Molly's houses just so fun. And it's like one of those things that I don't know, it always felt like we'd won something, and it was like just the calendar. And then my mom every year on Christmas makes this like huge like Italian for Tata for breakfast so good. Yeah, and like coming downstairs to that was always my favorite thing.
Speaker 5: And I could just see your mother being like, oh this it's nothing, nothing, Oh.
Speaker 3: I just whipped it up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Marian, like this for Susy And I'm like, how do you know how to do that? And like I've watched her do it, and I still don't get it.
Speaker 5: As much as I'm not into Thanksgiving, we have been really lucky that for the I don't know, past ten years, it feels like we go to Paul and Julie Rudd's house every year for Thanksgiving and they just invite all the orphans over and it's everybody who's just either like a floater or doesn't have extended family to go visit. And Paul's mom flies in from Kansas City and his sister flies in from Kansas City, and like Paul's mom is in charge of all the cooking, Like we all get assignments, but she's in charge. And it's fun. It's like Bobby conna Alli and Rose Byrne bring their kids and all our kids like wrestle together and somebody gets hurt, always, always, And it's been so fun to watch all these kids come up together. And this is gonna be the first year that we're not doing it as a tribe because their kitchen's being renovated. So I'm a little butt hurt. Maybe that's that's why I'm talking about Thanksgiving at the top of this episode. I'm like, we like that holiday anyway?
Speaker 7: Done with it?
Speaker 3: What holiday movies do you guys watch? I love Christmas movies. I watch all of them. We always watch Last Holiday, the Queen Latifa one. I love the other one, The Holiday with Kay Winslet.
Speaker 4: Kay Winslet and Garrid is Joy. I was just gonna say it, I'm like Last Holiday and the Holiday two.
Speaker 5: Yeah, two of my fall the classics.
Speaker 3: It's a wonderful leg We got all the Christmas in Connecticut. Oh my gosh. I love Fred Claus, which Jeff is in.
Speaker 4: Every Chevy Chase movie ever.
Speaker 7: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: By the way, sidebar, I saw Rachel Weiss in Soho the other day and I was like, I don't get starstruck.
Speaker 5: She's love her.
Speaker 3: She's my favorite actress. Like, I love her so much. She's in credible and it freaked me out. H Yeah, anyway, So we watch Fred Klaus all the time, and any of them, all of them. I love Christmas movies, what about you.
Speaker 5: I just made Gus watch the new Greta Gerwig Little Women, which I consider to be a Christmas movie. I watched the nineties version, the one I own a writer, Little Women, when I was in labor with him. Like, I woke up at five in the morning, didn't want to wake Jeff up, and just sat in an office in our house in la and rocked back and forth and watched Little Women. And so I have a very strong bond to that movie. But I hadn't watched the new one, and so Gus and I watched it together and we just crab and yeah, now he wants to be Timothy shallamay when he grows up of course. Perfect. Yeah, that like that, to me is a perfect Christmas movie because it's not like beat you over the head Christmas, Like there is a lot of Christmas in it. And I feel the same way about Meet Me in Saint Louis, Like that's not a beat you over the head Christmas movie, but it's one of my favorite Christmas movies because Judy Garland is just magical.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Last year I actually decided to go through for like I don't know, maybe it was eight or nine straight days, and I was like, Netflix has made a lot of Christmas movies, y'all, let's go and like every night, I just picked a new one because you know, we've seen the classics so many times, and I was like, I kind of I see what the new Christmas vibes are out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Holiday one that Emma what's her face? Did Roberts?
Speaker 4: Yes, great, The Holiday was very funny. Love Hard was very funny. I was like, Okay, I'm in. I'm into like the new holiday rom coms.
Speaker 5: Well, that's the only time we're allowed to do rom coms. Now like that industry died except for holiday films, and so hopefully there'll be a resurgence.
Speaker 3: Meg Ryan's ready to come back, so let's give me.
Speaker 5: Well, her movie looks so good. We can talk about movies again. You guys know you guys, it's so weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm excited about Meg Ryan being back in the rom com game and.
Speaker 5: She directed this one.
Speaker 3: This is also kind of funny.
Speaker 4: It's like a perfect segue because we were all just together, but the strike wasn't over, so we couldn't talk about the show. But now it's over and we can. So I feel like Mandel's question, he wants to know what was the best part of your recent weekend in Wilmington.
Speaker 5: I have an answer for this.
Speaker 7: This is my now.
Speaker 5: Okay, we finished our day of work and I was flying out that night to get home to my children. So it was the longest day on the planet, and we were like, I have we have to kill like a couple hours before we fly out, let's go to dinner. And our group went to our old stopping grounds of circa right, and we're all like drinking together. We get the first round of drinks delivered to the table and I had ordered the iciest drink on the planet, and our sweet, sweet sweet waitress toppled her little serving platter and the entire icy drink went down the back of Sophia's leather pants. Yeah, and watching Sophia sit in a bundle of ice sign.
Speaker 4: Well what I learned. We were sobbing, laughing, and this poor woman joy.
Speaker 7: I was like, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 5: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I'm so sorry. We were like, listen, we were like, we are a table full of actors. If there's any group you want to make a mistake with as a server, it's us. We've all been there.
Speaker 3: It's okay.
Speaker 4: She like runs to get napkins. And when she runs to go get napkins, I was like, you guys, my pants are leather.
Speaker 5: The liquid has nowhere to go, Like it couldn't get out. So I was just in.
Speaker 4: It was like I've been sat in a showering mass of cold water and I had to shove napkins down the front and back of my pants and then like waddle to the bathroom, take my pants off, turn them inside out to like wipe them out and try to dry them. And I'm in the bathroom pantsless, and there's like this girl in there that's like, are you okay? And I was like, I'm sorry, and then she was like are you And I was like, it's not I really apologize. It's not the time. I can't talk about it. And she was like, okay, yeah, okay, the show right now. I literally have no pants on a bathroom, barefoot in a bathroom in a photo.
Speaker 5: I videoed the whole thing. FYI like, I was the unsympathetic friend that had my phone in her face, just like, how are you doing babe? I loved it.
Speaker 4: I'm glad we have it.
Speaker 5: Joy how because you were there days before us? How is how is your event?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It was great. Yeah, you know, it was a really nice group of us in the in the green room just felt like, uh, you know, there's always different combinations of people every time we go, and this one felt like such a winning combo. We all just had lovely conversations and you know, to sit down and talk with Moira and Rob and h Lindsey and Mikayla and Chad and James and Steven. There were so many more, but that was really that was really nice, and I think it was it was a smaller group, so it was so mellow that didn't feel as frenetic.
Speaker 7: I love that.
Speaker 3: But my favorite moment it was at the end after we were all done, Mikayla and Chantella and I went out and had had a drink and an appetizer and just we just had a great, like heart to heart, meaningful conversation And I love those. I cherish those so much. Yeah, it's just if the whole thing was even just for that, just to be able to get us all in the same place to you know, I mean, obviously it was for so much more than that, and I really enjoy those. But yeah, it was great. It was great to talk with them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is really nice. Like I had that moment where I was like, oh, we're not all going to be together because we're used to like doing a whole weekend together. And then it was really interesting, wasn't it. Like aside from our drink moment, like we got to huddle up with Bevin and Danil and like really catch up, and Trucco was with us and Kevin Kilner, you know, who played Hillary's dad, and like I saw that, Oh so great.
Speaker 5: I feel we all got to spend time with people that we normally don't get to see, Like I love that, MICHAELA.
Speaker 3: Was that your Yeah, yeah, yeah, it was really nice.
Speaker 4: It was so nice, and like it was really like the sort of there's always a both and right, like bummer to not be in the full group. And then the flip side was we were in such small groups that we got to have these like really intimate hay and seeing like Trucco, Kevin Kilner and Matt Barr with like us gals and them just being like tell us more ladies and oh my goodness, and they were really in the mix in a way that I just never spent time with them like that. Well, last time we saw Matt, we were you know, on stage at our tour with like thousands of people. So it was very sweet.
Speaker 5: I love how much the fan base wanted Matt Barr to like like, they were very uncomfortable that he and I were taking duo pictures together because we were just like so clearly, oh yeah, we were so happy to be together, and that was very unsettling. Well, yeah, we love each other. That was a great question. All Right, you guys, thank you for these questions. Keep sending them, and yeah, we'll do our Big Christmas Mule, Hanakah, Winter Extravaganza Q and a next month show. Hey, thanks for listening.
Speaker 4: Don't forget to leave us a review. You can also follow us on Instagram at Drama Queens O t.
Speaker 5: H or email us at Drama Queens at iHeartRadio dot com. See you next time we all about that high school drama.
Speaker 2: Girl Drama Girl, all about them high school queens. We'll take you for a ride at our comic Girl Cheering for the Right tea. Drama Queenslease my girl, up girl fashion with your tough
Speaker 1: Girl, you could sit with us Girl Drama Queens, Drama Queens, Drama Queens, Drama Drama Queens Drama Queens