Speaker 1: A right news roundup and information overload hour. Here's our toll free telephone number. It's eight hundred and nine to four one, Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program, you know it is. It is stunningly amazing, tone deaf, dumb, stupid. I can't even imagine what is going through the minds of the people that are running the WNBA. I mean, it really had a chance and has a chance maybe still to become a league that the American people would adopt and embrace and support and champion, et cetera, et cetera. But they keep going woke. They follow the bud Light Dilla Movaney model. It's not going to end well, period, end of sentence, full stop. Nothing else to add to that. And you know, watching for example, Sophie Cunningham was the only one they were playing Atlanta the Indiana Fever, and she's the only one with her hand over her heart. The Atlanta team doesn't even come out of the locker room, you know, to watch the Minnesota Links coach. You know, trans people are important or whatever. Her T shirt was. In response to Sophie Cunningham saying yes, we should love all people, she said that, and that, but I believe that we've got to protect young girls in locker rooms and and and that biological men should not be playing women's sports. And then of course the league gets together and they decide that we don't know how to define a woman when it's the w NBA. And now you have this whole controversy that's sitting on the sideline where Enniscant Freedom and other you know, professional basketball players are saying, great, we'll be eligible for the draft in twenty twenty seven, and it's just destroying the WNBA. And you know, for a team to not not walk out for the national anthem, and for only Sophie Cunningham to put her hand over her heart, you are alienating a very large portion of the American people that would otherwise love to see the talent of Caitlyn Clark and Sophie Cunningham. And the fact that Sophie Cunningham's own coach at the Indiana Fever didn't support her initially and then got called out on it and then told everybody to go to hell. Caitlyn Clark disappointed me. I thought she should have stood up for her teammate when given an opportunity that's just my point of view. I would have stood up for my teammate on that issue. But it just keeps getting worse and worse and worse. This never is going away, and this is where the modern radicalized Democratic Party is now headed. Let me play for you. This is a young high school girl, Briley Lechner, and she is a Michigan high school volleyball player, talking about the first time that she ever competed against a biological male.
Speaker 2: So it was last.
Speaker 3: Volleyball season where we competed against the biological mail and I believe I'm not quite sure how long they've been competing on the varsity team, but I do know that I did play against some two years, my freshman year and my sophomore year, and of course I wasn't aware that it was a male. But like I said previously, it was last volleyball season when we found out days after the match.
Speaker 2: And yeah, how'd you find out?
Speaker 3: So it was about a day or two where rumors were spread around afterwards, and my dad and I were talking about it, and he said that a fellow parent and friend talked to him about it, and then my teammates started saying things and it wasn't officially established until about a little over a week afterwards.
Speaker 1: You know, it's really amazing these kids are being forced to compete against biological men unknowingly along with their teammates. Now, we've had a couple of instances, one in hockey, one in volleyball, where biological men were playing women's sports, and there have been injuries to women because of the physical disparity between men and women. Look, it is just a biological fact. Doesn't mean men are better than women, absolutely not. Doesn't mean they're not equal. It just means they're different. And by and large, in most cases, biological men are physically stronger than women. But guess what. Women can give birth the miracle of birth to a child, and no biological man in spite of six gender tell Rico telling us that biological men and trans people should have access to abortion is going to change that biological men cannot have children, and I think I paid enough attention in biology class to understand that anyway. Joining us now is Sean Leckner. Now he is the founder, execut kative director of the Protector Game Foundation. It was his daughter Bridley that was willing to speak out on Fox and Friends Sean, Welcome to the program. I'm sorry your daughter has had to go through this, but I admire her greatly.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me, Sean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's definitely been a struggle. It's opened up not only my eyes, my families, but my daughter is as a sixteen year old girl who should never.
Speaker 2: Have to go through this.
Speaker 4: It's definitely made her stronger and really step back and look at at their surroundings from inside the locker room, on the court and unfortunately social media.
Speaker 1: Well I got to also add one other thing. I saw an interview that you did and you said your family as a result of this has received death threats, racist insults, threats from people that want to blow up your home and that you and your daughter now you know all because you spoke up about this issue. First of all, I've lived with that a lot for a long time in my career. I know what it's like. Unfortunately, but I've thrown myself into the public arena. I know that there are going to be people that don't like my political points of view. You really did not do that. What you are fighting for is everything that Title nine was supposed to stand.
Speaker 4: For, zero hundred percent right when it comes to politics respectfully. My my hat's off. It's it's my number one priority is being a parent. And that's what everyone should do with this in this situation where parents first, politics, their agendas, they come last. Our kids expect to go to school, be safe, get a great education, and have your soul called leaders not only support you, but to protect you, especially in the locker room and on the court or in the fields. I never thought in a million years we'd be want not be talking to you about this or anything, and we'd be fighting a battle that is based off of two things. And that's biology and that's common sense. It's not about hate, not about left or right, not about transphobia. I mean we've been called racist transphobes, I mean Nazis. They've taken pictures of my children, posted them online threats. They'll get their day in hell they deserve coming soon. They were trying to get our location to where we lived, to throw some cocktails off and bombs off, and you got so bad where we had to have an FBI agent reach out to me, which was she was so so nice to work with, and he was respectfully asked if we wanted a Mark car drive past our house twice a day until it stopped. It was And this is all from me saying, listen, let's let's be fair. Let's give every female an opportunity to play the sport they enjoy and they love, but do at a fair level playing field. And that's all where we want. We don't want injuries on the court. Like Peyton Nicknab, She's she's got a permanent brain damage because of this same thing. In biological male spike, the ball hit her in the head. And now in our case, this biological mail sharing a locker room with my daughter and her teammates. Not only did the opposing team know all about it and hit it from us at Skyline High School became too Hour High School. At Mineral High our own athletic director had prior knowledge of this. Not only did he allow them to play on the court, didn't warn the girls, didn't warn us, but he allowed the girls to share a locker room with prior knowledge. And as we dug and started asking questions and looking, then we found out what his main focus was.
Speaker 2: And it wasn't the girls of the school. It was his.
Speaker 4: Political agenda, and it was unhinged, It was unprovoked and he created this complete mess, not only on social media and the threats and they hate mail. But now my daughter and countless others are afraid and they're nervous every time they go back in that locker room because they know that that athletic director at Monroe High School doesn't have their back number one time to heal, apologize, or show concerned.
Speaker 2: It's disheartening, it's hurtful. But at the same.
Speaker 4: Time, when we created I guess an opportunity to fix this problem is when we got the backlash, and when we got to death threats, it was probably a week into it.
Speaker 2: I was second guessing myself. I thought that.
Speaker 4: Maybe I put my daughter in harms way, Maybe I put my family in harms way. Maybe I shouldn't have spoke out, And I'll never forget. The next morning, when my daughter came up to me, she said, Dad, I prayed about it.
Speaker 2: It's not right, we need to do this, And she said.
Speaker 1: You know, well, first of all, I admire you. I admire your daughter. It's not easy to take a stand in life, and I think far too far, too few people are willing to do that. And I know what it's like because I've lived this but I chose this life and all you're really looking for here, and we have these instants says in one case in a volleyball match, one case in a hockey match where biological women got hurt because they were playing against biological men. I am not transphobed beca. As a matter of fact, I can tell you this, Sean. I have known Caitlyn Jenner since what before she ever became Caitlyn and was Bruce Jenner. And she remains a friend of mine. I mean, we talk. She is also on our side. She agrees with us on this issue, and nobody wants to hear her. And it's frustrating to me that people just turn a blind eye to this, and that the Democrats in particular have just doubled down on this ridiculousness that somehow protecting young girls in women's sports is a bad thing. Look at what's happening with Sophie Cunningham. What's your thought on all that?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's it's crazy.
Speaker 4: I mean, the WNB was founded again common sense, The W means women in the National and Basketball Association.
Speaker 1: Oh, hold on a second, the W means women. Well, the WNBA can't even define what a woman is can you believe that this is where we've now landed?
Speaker 4: No, And it truly shows their focus is on protecting the girls or the league. It's their agenda only it's they've worked so hard to create a league of their own, which they deserve that and they should get that. But to see the lack of support from the commissioner and other coaches, it's awful, it's disheartening, and it shows that when the right people are not in the right positions, or I should say the wrong people are in the right positions, they can absolutely take something that was founded on the grace of God and good things and turn it into a liberal agenda that will do nothing but harm that association and all the girls females who have worked so hard to get there.
Speaker 1: All right, quick break right back more with Sean Leckner. He is the founder executive director of the group Protect Her Game Foundation, and his daughter Bridley was forced to compete against a biological male unknowingly along with the rest of our teammates. So what's next for you and your daughter?
Speaker 4: Right now, we've got a few things lined up, we're just waiting on.
Speaker 2: A few more. We're about three days out until we make our next move. We are except when my daughter.
Speaker 4: And I said we're doing this together. My goal is I won't stop fighting for my daughter Browley in every female athlete moving forward. So we're going to continue this fight and we're going to continue to suit until every single one of our girls get their respect, the privacy, and the fair play that they deserve. I don't care about the backlash, the ones who they want to call names they want us to fill, they hate mail. We're not concerned about them because I know they want us to silence us rather than us doing the right thing. So we're going to fight this. We're going to continue our suit against Moneral High School and possible other dies to make sure that this never happens again to any female.
Speaker 2: And again, I'm a dad.
Speaker 4: People ask if I'm an advocate, Am I just No, I'm a dad sticking up for his daughter and every female out there, and I'm gonna do whatever it takes.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna fight every single battle as if it's the last battle I fight because that's the right thing to do.
Speaker 4: And if more parents learn to stick together, protect each other, protect your children just like they do with their religion and the politics, do the same thing with our girls, and that's our future. If we can do that, this will catch like wild player, and that's what we're waiting on. And that's I hope, like people like Sophie, we continue to support from Jennifer say Rally Gaines.
Speaker 2: Those are true leaders.
Speaker 4: Those are females who have worked their butts off to get where they are in today's life. And they're not afraid to speak out respectfully, and that's what we all need to start doing.
Speaker 2: Speak out respect Well.
Speaker 1: I got to say this. I admire you, I admire your daughter. The only thing I can tell you I've been in the public eye for over thirty five years of my life, is when you get threats, you have to take them seriously, but you don't want to live your life and fear and balancing that can be difficult for people that are thrown into the spotlight. I'm used to it. It's not fun, but that's that's my best advice. Handle it that way and let the people that are involved in security handle it for you. And our prayers are with you and your daughter, and I hope she has a great college career as well, and she certainly deserves it. I'm sure she's working hard. Every athlete I know in high school and college works really hard. So we appreciate you being on with us today, Sean.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you for having us, and we appreciate all your support.
Speaker 1: You bet not a problem, all right. So we have spoken at length about how the Democratic Party is gone, well we once knew to be the Democratic Party is gone. The radicalized DSAY has taken over, the communists, the socialist the elected officials, you know, power in fear to dare ever challenge them because they know that they will be bombarded with hatred and likely primaried, and they care more about their power than standing up for what is right. There's only one elected official who stands apart. That's John Fetterman. Now, there are people that are Democrats, that are liberal, that even probably support a lot of the DSA agenda, that understand politically this is this is going to end up to be a suicide mission. And you know we've talked about Bill Maher and Joe Manchin and Mark Penn and you know Van Jones and David Axelrod, all these people. You know, they're all speaking out against the madness. But elected officials are afraid. They have something to lose. And you know, for a lot of elected members of Congress in the Senate, you need to know and understand something. For them, this is the best highest paying gig they're ever going to get in their life. They're going to cling to that power, cling to that job any way they can. And that does not make them the best candidate to serve our great country. But it's unfortunate, but it's true. It just is true. So after I saw AOC go on one of the Sunday programs and just dismiss, you know, defunding the police, and then Bernie Sanders followed up, Oh, nobody really believes in defunding the police, even though it is the stated position of the group that they have been out there supporting defund the police, abolish prisons, get rid of cash bell, all of that. And I just, you know, she said, oh no, that was that was woke one point, oh crazy. We didn't mean what we said. And I have been predicting that the DSA at some point, probably in the near future, we'll see when my prediction is they're going to have to take down their stated beliefs on their website because they are reading polls and the polls are showing and we told you that nearly eighty percent rasmusen this week that came out of the American people do not so support this madness. And you know, for example, so what they'll do is they'll hide their true beliefs. They'll play Joe Biden hiding in the basement, They'll do an Abigail Spanberger and not state their true heartfelt beliefs and then just get elected and then just start implementing it. And this is going to be their new strategy that will emerge, you know, heading into this midterm election year where we're only a mirror what seventy five days away from election day. It's not going to happen in this cycle, which gives us the best shot we could ever want to have in a mid term election where historical trends show that the party out of power ends up picking up seats. Not so fast this time. Here, for example, is James Carville pointing out that the DSA or a pack of fools and praising AOC moving in the right direction. AOC's heart is not changed. Don't believe that lie for a minute. AOC is is DSA through and through, and she's not going to change her believes she is just trying to obscure them to get political power. And this is what James Carvil is putting his seal of approval on. Listen about the communists taking over the party.
Speaker 5: No, no bunch of silly people. Those people you had on it, Those DSA people have pack of fools. No one pays attention to them. They ain't gonna do anything. Now, if you're asked me about AOC, I do think she's very talented.
Speaker 1: She's certainly to the left of me.
Speaker 5: But you know what she's doing what I think good politicians do. She's growing into the job. She's not the same person she was when she was elected in twenty eighteen. And when people change a position from a what I think is a more naive position to a more realistic, realistic position, I'm going to praise them.
Speaker 1: Now. Carvel takes this step further, tearing into the DNC for embracing the madness of abolishing ice. They're doing that and what Carvill's looking at. Look every day Carvill Begala Georgie Stephanoppolos used to get on the phone with Bill Clinton for the message of the day. He can say everything you want to say about James Carville. I know him really well. I went around the country with him. I debated him many times. Tim Russett was off in the moderator, and I'm just telling you there's nothing stupid about James Carville. He believes in what he says. He's just he's just more polished as a seasoned, you know, politician in a sense that he's a political advisor and he knows what is going to he knows what's going to work to win elections and what's not going to work to win elections anyway. So this is him expanding on that, tearing into the DNC. The DNC has many problems and challenges.
Speaker 5: It ought to stay away from dumb ideas like abolishing ice. I can't agree more in one thing that all these dancmen was having none of them. We've got a single vote for anything. It's not your job to steer the policy direction of the party. It's your job to win elections. Can I please get that through your sick skulls. You have one mission on this earth, and that is to win elections in your role as a member of the Democratic Natural Committee. You have no other public purpose on this earth.
Speaker 2: But that let me.
Speaker 5: Suggest that you use it. They cannot help themselves. They have to make have to make public fools themselves.
Speaker 2: I don't think.
Speaker 5: I don't know not much we can do about it, because the stupid they get, the stupid they are.
Speaker 1: But why are you doing?
Speaker 5: Drag it a brilliant you know, good Democratic candidates we got all around the country. You think our candidate and Alaska is interested in this? No no, Texas, no, no, no, no, God alwise people don't.
Speaker 1: Now strategically, that's fine, But what you're really adopting here is a strategy that's lie to get power. That's what he's say. All right, let's go to Toddy's in South Dakota on the Sean Hannity Show, Todd, how are you glad you called? Sir?
Speaker 6: Hey, Sean, how are you today?
Speaker 1: I'm good glad you called.
Speaker 6: I want to say thank you. First of all. A few years back, you and President Trump said, look at your local government, see what they're doing. If you don't like it, fix it. Well I did that, and I didn't like what was going on. So I did one of the most thankless things I've ever done in my life, and I ran for mayor. Now I didn't win, but I did learn a lot. And I also realized that the people that go to the smaller city county even school board meetings. And this kind of has to do with what your previous interview was about. We are kind of complacent in saying, well, we can't really make any changes, but we can. And the only way to know that is to be informed that we can make the changes we need to. So I just want everybody out there that's listening to know they need to go to their local government meetings. It might be an hour a month in some cases, So take the time and try and affect the change that you can do. Change the school boards decisions on boys and women's sports, you know, change the local decisions on anything from the police patrolling certain areas they're not patrolling certain areas. But if you don't do anything about it, you can't make that change.
Speaker 1: Look, first of all, I admire what you did. I admire your willingness to put yourself in the arena. It's not easy for anybody to do. You know, people over the years have asked me if I'm if I ever want to run. I'm like, hell no, I don't it's you know, I see what everybody goes through to serve. And you know, for the people that sacrifice a lot of money and opportunity casts involved with running and they do it because they feel like calling to do it, I admire that it is. It is imperative. Look if everybody that listens to this radio program, we're on seven hundred and fifty plus strong stations and serious XM, and we're all over the internet, we're on a podcast, we have it all. And for people that don't take this election cycle seriously, we will get the government we end up deserving. And I hope people listen to you. You put yourself in the arena. You took a risk. It didn't work out, but you didn't lose anything in the process in the sense that you know what you're telling me, you learned a lot, and you know, I hope you keep going. I really do. I hope others follow in your footsteps, and I want good people to serve. I feel like, you know, in the sense that I get to do this radio show that you allow me to do every day by listening and doing my TV show every night, and this podcast that I do, that you're giving me the opportunity to contribute, and I want to do it the best, to the best of my ability, so we can help this country. That's all I really care about at this point. You know, you get to a point in your life and I think you can relate to this, Todd, where it's not about me anymore. It becomes about our country, about our kids, about our grandkids. You know, I inherited an amazing country because of the sacrifice of so many others before me, and that's where my thought process is at this juncture in my life. That's what I want.
Speaker 6: Well, we do all have the opportunity to serve, but not everybody has the time, but you do have an hour to devote to go listen and to voice your opinion. They serve us, we don't serve.
Speaker 1: Them, really well said. It's a great reminder, you know, we all can do a little more, and we all got to try to do a little bit more. Anyway, I appreciate you being with us. Thanks for all you did there, Todd, and thanks for sharing that story. Eight hundred ninety four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. We've gotten a lot of reaction to the call the interview with O'Reilly yesterday, Mike is in Texas. God blessed Texas. Mike. How are you glad you called?
Speaker 7: Thank you sir? Yes, sir, God bless Texas. God bless you. Hannah Hannay show. Yeah, they got me fired up, and I understand y'all are friends, so I'm mindful of that.
Speaker 1: But well, I don't agree with O'Reilly on everything. Trust me.
Speaker 7: Well, it's true. I'm just respecting that. You know, y'all are friends, and I'm not calling in to be disparaging in any way.
Speaker 1: But nah, you can be disparaging the O'Reilly as you want. I don't care, and he doesn't carry either. We've I'm telling you, we've been through wars in the course of you know, thirty plus years on the air. Trust me to that God that.
Speaker 7: Look, you know, just him kind of running the mouth about Texas. You know, he can say what he wants to say. And I believe he said he you know, lived here for two years, but he must not have paid attention. He was too busy. Because it's not that we care about corn and being liked in the political sense. We know good and well. While he's liked by so many different groups. You know, before he was running for or while he was running for his reelection, he's up there talking about in shah Lah Oh.
Speaker 5: Hey.
Speaker 7: You know, if you want, you know, the support of Muslims and their God, well you're not going to catch much favor from us and support from US on something like that. You know, when it comes to Second Amendment, he's got that Southern drawl and he talks real good, but when it came down to it, you know, Biden's passing a whole bunch of crazy and trifling stuff with the red flag laws, you know, tux tailed on that. You know, there wasn't any strong opposition to that comes an illegal immigration and I've seen the ads he's on Standy TV. You know, run.
Speaker 1: There's no doubt that by far, I agree with you that Ken Paxton is a stronger, more solid conservative than John Cornyn. I don't dislike John Cordon unfortunately. I think he's more establishment and I'm not criticizing him. I'm just not and that put him at odds with the very aggressive conservative agenda of the President and others. There's no way that I see six gender God is non binary, you know, championing the rights of men to play women's sports, and access for trans people meaning even biological men have access to abortion, and a vegan campaign and no drilling tell Rico to win. So at the end of the day, it's it may be a little harder fight, but it's definitely a winnable race. But we can't take anything for granted. And you know, I welcome Ken Paxton to the US Senate. If I'm in Texas, I'm voting Ken Paxton sixth gender. Tell Rico has to be defeated. He is a radical, insane leftist, and he's more radicalized. He tries to portray himself as a moderate as anything. But so let not your heartbeat trouble. Mike where I'm with you. I hear what you're saying. I got you, all right. That's gonna wrap things up for today. Hannity Tonight, nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel. Something the legacy media will never give you. Oh, the list of all the things Donald Trump has done in less than two years. We have Senators Katie Britt and Tom Cotton, will join US Congressman Brandon Gill, Rising Star Mark Way Mullen, Joe Conca Tonight and so much more, say DVR Tonight ten Eastern Hannity on Fox. We'll see it, then back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible.