Speaker 1: Watch up and welcome back to another episode of No Seller's Podcast with your host.
Speaker 2: Now, fuck that with your load glasses.
Speaker 1: Malone, man dog Man, Man Man. You gotta talk to Big Bro Dog.
Speaker 2: He gotta at.
Speaker 1: Least clean up his mess, Bro, or you gotta bro. Y'all got us late. We ain't been late since we started.
Speaker 3: Well, you know the thing is in all fearness, you should do it check. I always do like to do a check before I go on and make sure everything is everything is on point.
Speaker 2: That's your job. This is why we on your network for you to do the check.
Speaker 3: I can't, but I can't do everything, bro. We have to work as the team and tandem together.
Speaker 4: Still, you couldn't even pull off the prank phone call I asked you to pull off last Friday.
Speaker 5: I mean, of all the trivial nonsense.
Speaker 3: I'm not good with last minute, bro. I'm horrible at last minute.
Speaker 1: If we have to do the live stream every Monday, Wednesday and Friday, so why would anything be last minute?
Speaker 3: But still though, I am I getting put off on Why is this getting put on me? Let's it's handle a solution. Y'all want to blame me?
Speaker 2: What's what's y'all that work.
Speaker 3: They could have, they could have very well got solved that. I normally catch you all the time. What's the and I was doing something else? What's the network? Pet digital? So let's get on with the show. This ain't about chance. Tis me for what I do and don't do.
Speaker 1: This is the show. The show is you holding you accountable? This is a part of the reason that I thought this was going to be accountable for what?
Speaker 2: Why is still in America infatuated with shit?
Speaker 3: I'm not a fascinating you know what the proud meals. You refuse to believe the truth about some people.
Speaker 2: You called me this morning telling me about a fight.
Speaker 1: Mike or Jackson and Tupac got into it, and you think that's the truth.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that's the truth or not. But the dude said, he sounded convincing.
Speaker 2: It could be.
Speaker 3: It could be true, though.
Speaker 5: So this isn't about pimple videos.
Speaker 1: Do dude, put them hands on, dude, put them hands pauls on.
Speaker 2: Dude, boom boom boom boom boom.
Speaker 3: League it down alone.
Speaker 1: So you believe Michael Jackson, No, I don't necessarily into a fist fight.
Speaker 3: You know what, in regards that, when I think that's something we probably would have heard about. I think probably, man, I think it's probably like fifty fifty stuff that be lies out. There be a lot of lies, and I think more so than people lying thoughg I think they just put extras on small situations. Now they could have gotten the argument. I don't think it was no fist fight.
Speaker 4: Maybe they just were at the same airport together at the same time time going to different places.
Speaker 5: Probably what really happened.
Speaker 3: No, this guy says that Tupac said something that Quincy Jones daughter like get the from the car or whatever like that, right, and Michael said, I don't want you to talk to her like that. And they got into it and he told Michael mine his own business. And they said Michael got the best of them, And I don't I think I think we'd heard about that. That would have been true.
Speaker 5: He and anybody from Gary, Indiana got a puncher's chance.
Speaker 3: Yeah, said Michael Jackson, moon walked on him. He said, when we dance, there's a magic picture.
Speaker 4: Was like the Pugil Virgin version of how Chappelle depicted the basketball game with prince like game blouses.
Speaker 5: Was like knockout Jackson, same concept.
Speaker 2: Talk to her like that, But but that that could be true.
Speaker 1: I could see Prince and his team beating Eddie Murphy and Charlie Murphy and his team in a game of basketball. I can understand why we didn't hear about that. But the fact that still is calling me convinced that Tupac and Michael Jackson got into a fight, Well, I wasn't convinced.
Speaker 3: I just asked you if you saw it.
Speaker 5: You seen that on the internet for like a long time.
Speaker 1: You know that.
Speaker 3: I know I've got some juicy stuff coming up. Well, when I dropped this stuff and I'm about to drop on the internet, what the internet might might explode?
Speaker 2: You cannot. You are too big to make this work.
Speaker 1: Still, nobody is gonna take you serious as a gossip columnist.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 3: That's not gossip. That's this reporting news. This is a real situation that's going on.
Speaker 2: This is not reporting news.
Speaker 3: Still, Eddie was reporting news, especially when she got receipts on stuff.
Speaker 2: That ain't even no receipts. You don't have no receipts.
Speaker 3: How you know what she gotta have you said if you spoke to her, have you helped me. Have you not seen the videos that I got? Have you not seen the video I've seen video on certain stuff, which video off some stuff.
Speaker 1: You always try to tell me all these people in hip hop is gay, but you never seen it, So it got to be one of the others.
Speaker 3: It's the whole it's a whole.
Speaker 2: Lot of the parties with people, these rappers was getting busted.
Speaker 3: You know what, No, I haven't seen nobody actually getting busted. I've seen people do some various suspect stuff.
Speaker 1: Though, So then how are you so certain that these people are home? Like, how do you carry yourself to allow your mouth to be able to say these people homosexual?
Speaker 3: G You just don't believe nothing. Sometimes I think for you to be as smart as you are, bro, you kind of naives the certain things.
Speaker 2: So you just shoure because you've.
Speaker 1: Been watching me get be gay this whole time. So come out and tell me.
Speaker 5: Come out and.
Speaker 3: Bro when it comes and stuff like that. It's not my place to go tell nobody's sexual organization.
Speaker 1: You be talking orientations all the time. I just be saying, how can you verify?
Speaker 3: But the thing is if I see a dude that if I see a dude, if I'm somewhere man. First of all, anytime I've been in those situations, I've always left because.
Speaker 2: I bet you did, but you always know what happened.
Speaker 3: That's not my thing. Yeah, because you can see it though. It's right in the party. People get the sniff and they get the drinking and doing all kinds of stuff. Man, it's weird stuff that goes on.
Speaker 2: But you just leaving. I leave, I bone out, and.
Speaker 3: I've heard this information for people that are very much better. They have no reason a lot. Still, no reason a lot. It's a whole bunch of people out here, man, that's doing some real wicked stuff.
Speaker 2: Man, I know.
Speaker 1: Still, it's real, real. Even staring at one. It's two guys who know.
Speaker 2: You don't go.
Speaker 3: You don't. You haven't been enough. You haven't been to the events to even know, because you don't go nowhere.
Speaker 2: So come out and say you've been to these events where men were sleeping with men.
Speaker 3: No, the thing was, no, that's not that you're not gonna try to You're not gonna do that to me, bro, that's you own it.
Speaker 2: The thing is you guys. I had a job.
Speaker 3: I had a job, and the publish in industry, and we would go to ass CAP parties, we would go to BE and My parties, and we would go to certain award parties like that, and we would be invited to these things, and I would always wind up leaving because it would get too weird at a certain time.
Speaker 2: What was like, I was just.
Speaker 1: You definitely be hanging around whatever you just called those people.
Speaker 2: That's why you.
Speaker 3: Don't hang around a bunch of chump punks all day.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 4: What was the name of the types of parties you said before, B M I.
Speaker 5: Parties, BE and My party?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 5: You just said all these different types of parties you.
Speaker 3: Know, like you got ass CAP, those are publishing those publishing part is that those are performing rights parties. B and My's a performing rights association.
Speaker 5: What's ask cap?
Speaker 3: Ass CAP is a performing rights association. It's a writer's association. They have awards, A.
Speaker 1: And R.
Speaker 3: No, ass CAP is not nothing to be and don't say the G word on my channel. You gotta be more slick than that. The thing is this, I was I had a job funks to do a specific job function. No, I'm an A and R. We were winning awards because my producer that was signed to the label had one producer of the year there before we had a big record, we had ice cream, pink jobs. So I would be at these parties and I would see certain people do weird things that we would leave all the time.
Speaker 1: So why did you go to the next party if somebody did something at the first party.
Speaker 3: Because you can't go to no party where you're scared of somebody be doing stuff. First of all, I'm real secure on my mask, and then game the fruit bone in my.
Speaker 4: Body there from nine to eleven. You don't have to be there from eleven to four.
Speaker 3: No, Yeah, that's what I'm saying. I always wound up leaving and not because all the time it wasn't weird. And then the thing else, to be honest, which is not weird stuff going on all the time that maybe every three parties. No, it's some weird stuff that does go on in some places.
Speaker 1: Still you always telling me, Okay, first off, this is no Selings Live the lunch hour, Uh, every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at noon specific standard time where we entertained y'all eating y'all lunch. You feel me that part right there? Click the light button the thumbs up button right there on YouTube. Support this video you feel me shout out to the No Senters podcast link in the description.
Speaker 2: Click that link.
Speaker 1: Subscribe to the No Senters podcast on Apple Podcasts, anywhere where you get your podcasts.
Speaker 2: Still, I just.
Speaker 1: Find it funny that I've known you for all these years and you've been telling me which hip hop artists maybe homo se or it's homosexual.
Speaker 3: I'm really I'm really not that messy because if I blow the lead off, flip it, oh my god, the internet to breakdown. If I told the stuff that the Internet to breakdown, Bro, Well tell you this. Whole dudes out.
Speaker 5: Here, one just one just for the show, and I'm not gonna do that.
Speaker 3: Dog, I'm not missing all against Mostly the members know who's who ain't.
Speaker 2: They don't.
Speaker 1: Know because none of us. I went to all these parties you went to. I never saw this stuff you saw. Gee, you ain't been in the right parties, bro. So you I'm gonna tell you this. You Homie Cocaine was just on the show, was at the right parties, and you probably didn't have access to the places I had access to.
Speaker 3: I'm an executive. You probably didn't have access to them. It's only certain you gotta.
Speaker 1: Be exactly were you and Clive Davis and y'all was at the same party.
Speaker 2: So tell us what you saw. Stop acting like you didn't see it. Man.
Speaker 3: First of all, the thing is this, gee, you just can't go around putting people's business out there. Dog, it's a lot of stuff. You you still got a career going on. I got still stuff I gotta do. I'm not about to get shut down off of trying to sneak on somebody, because really I don't care like that.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're gonna get killed by these people because you told what you saw. Man, I ain't gonna get them or they might tell what you did.
Speaker 3: It is what I'm trying to get on here and make it. Make it. Get some headlines off me, because I ain't getting ship.
Speaker 2: How am I getting headlines you are trying to make it.
Speaker 3: Don't make it seem like that. Don't even play with my six don't play them.
Speaker 2: If you're getting invited to the gay parties and I'm not.
Speaker 1: No, the thing is, it's not about these are very much parties to anybody this in the industry get invited to.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't only want everybody.
Speaker 1: So somebody with the top sixty record in the country don't get invited to these parties.
Speaker 3: But if you don't winning, no as kept being my awards. We were winning the war.
Speaker 2: We won the war.
Speaker 1: You I got nominated and I went to these parties. I've saw anything that you saw.
Speaker 3: You just you, and I know how you do when you go to the party. You go somewhere and stay for five minutes and leave. You don't ever stay up.
Speaker 2: At the party because I'm not gay.
Speaker 3: It don't have nothing to do with being gay. It's a whole lot of you always and everything. I'm talking about a few people that's up at the party that is doing suspect stuff. It ain't just be a few people. Everybody comfortable with it. If you that hold on, shout out to it.
Speaker 1: On me craze for the super chat, all three super chats for the day, buying us some lunch. We for sure I can get some cheeseburgers with this then tail cuz, yeah, then tell it cuse sick of these niggas capping for Cloud.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's what it's starting to come out. You know when first off all, I ain't careing for Cloud. You're gonna make me leave in a minute of people keep insulting me. I'm telling you, I get Cloud off of it. I'll be out here telling it. I ain't told nothing.
Speaker 5: I ain't seething though you said you were tomorrow until tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Outside of offuff you was that we have in a private I don't never go into I've never went on my shoe and said nothing about that.
Speaker 1: We own chraz we own right now and he talking about he fina lead.
Speaker 2: Now you seem like you're worried.
Speaker 3: No, No, the thing is, ain't nobody gonna talk about You're doing it for clout, you chasing for Cloud. No, I ain't never did.
Speaker 2: The stuff that I know.
Speaker 3: I can go on to ease to get knigans and views. If I went out there and revealed it.
Speaker 1: You'll be revealing. You gotta tell you right now. You got a lady right now revealing stuff. Don't try to act like you not the person doing this, and don't try to make us feel bad because we confronting you.
Speaker 2: This guy to the top land year for doing it in years.
Speaker 3: I didn't invent the rules to the game. I'm just a participant, but you playing it. I didn't invent the rules though, Dog.
Speaker 1: Don't try to act like don't take your hands is clean.
Speaker 3: I don't want to be a foul dude. I can tell all kind of stuff, but I've never I've never told on nobody. I've never told what nobody is doing, and I've never betrayed nobody's trust.
Speaker 2: I got a good friend, Dog.
Speaker 3: He told me some stuff, Man, that really could that kind of broke my heart. Dog, one of my favorite rappers. Dog, one of my favorite rappers all the time, told me Dog and the dude. It kind of made sense. This stuff the dude sit in his book coincide with stuff that the homie told me. Now, if I was to say something about that, that would be betraying the homies trust because he would know that he the one that told me. And it's just a whole bunch of stuff that would go down. So I just leave it alone. Bro.
Speaker 2: But you.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you are you hiding from the other platform you got going on?
Speaker 2: Guy up there?
Speaker 3: I don't hide from no damn body.
Speaker 1: But you got to be messed to hide what I'm saying. Okay, So people know about your of the show that you're producing, you cool with people know you're producing.
Speaker 2: That show.
Speaker 1: Information the show where the specific person with the with the with the receipts on this particular you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: Oh, well, no, I don't want everybody to know what I'm producing some some stuff I don't want people to know about.
Speaker 1: Oh you want people to know your Yes, yeah, some stuff I produce on them. And this is this is business is based on a certain economics. So yeah, I do dippling, dabbling, certain other things.
Speaker 5: Language language, language.
Speaker 3: Dippling dabble.
Speaker 2: So you sell your soul.
Speaker 5: For context context.
Speaker 3: I would not sell my soul for nothing.
Speaker 1: Though.
Speaker 3: The thing is, it's just like a lot of people don't know Disney is involved in the whole bunch of other stuff that they don't have put their name on.
Speaker 2: So that means that means you're hiding what's going on. No, I'm not hurting.
Speaker 3: It just means that I that I do certain other things, that I have, certain other shows and pieces of content that I don't necessarily put out there. I don't care if people somebody finds out. It's not like I'm gonna be running hid and denying it.
Speaker 2: What's the problem of claiming your work? If you proud of it.
Speaker 3: What the thing is, Dog. The thing is this I have nobody really knowing. I'm ana producer for Hollywood Street King. That was one of the biggest websites on the planet. Dog, So yeah, that's an accomplishment and it's gonna be good for it because I'm kind of slipping the narrative on that site. You know, Hollywood Street King was a rhyme before TMZ and all that. Shout out to everybody in the shack.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Ryan, shout out to Squishy, I send you home, girl, Shout out to Pops for making the drive. I'm glad you listening. Golf Coast Connection. Chris was handing it. Bela Cherise lifted Craze, Mark was handing.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Were up in this thing, and we don't steal ass because we passed.
Speaker 3: We had to squeak of something else because I'm not about to telling people's business.
Speaker 4: Dog.
Speaker 3: The thing is everything from nobody to know some stuff for people to find out on their own, Dog, because the thing is, I'm not trying to get it. Man.
Speaker 2: This stuff I knew on my head. Dog.
Speaker 3: It's like some top secret military stuff. Man, I know a lot about stuff.
Speaker 4: Dog.
Speaker 3: You was there no, not all the time. Not there though I get I get information sent to me, dog, all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 1: Like very from verified people, do verifying source. If you never saw nothing with your eyes.
Speaker 3: I have seen stuff. Bro, I'm gonna tell you this. Bro. Man, don't get me started talking.
Speaker 1: Please don't start talking. But what I'm saying this is what a shout out to a shout out to the.
Speaker 3: O G M c A.
Speaker 2: We was on gainst the Chronicles Wednesday.
Speaker 1: The episode is up and we was on still about him staying in bullshit.
Speaker 2: He always got some bulls shit going on.
Speaker 1: So that's why the name of this live is why still an American infatuated with bullshits? Dog?
Speaker 3: Don't say, don't say to the curse that you can't. Now let me see what time A right?
Speaker 1: Okay, So still in bs and still y'all don't know, still off air. Still was always at me who is gay?
Speaker 2: He knows who gay? You're always telling me this? That? And the third he was at a party.
Speaker 3: Hey man, hold on, I'm gonna go with my archives. I'm gonna share a little bit of information with y'all. Just breaking news fro here.
Speaker 1: Oh God, shout out to my boy. Cras with the super chat again. Craz I love you Hommy on everything, cause that's solid. If you ain't gonna.
Speaker 3: Your own speak, hold on listening. I'm gonna give you a whole. This is a world of mere right here. I'm gonna share something with y'all. It ain't even out there yet, now.
Speaker 2: You this, Yes, we don't.
Speaker 3: We all know that he is very close with his brother, his parties.
Speaker 2: That's that's raised like she was anything sex with each other since he had puberty. This type of stuff, I know, bro, some type of information.
Speaker 3: I get.
Speaker 2: Let anybody to tell you anything.
Speaker 3: You heard what she said, right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Again, you'll let anybody tell you anything you like a top this This is what I'm.
Speaker 3: Not telling you.
Speaker 2: Dog.
Speaker 1: She has a video that she had hit in there and this actually I've seen video of this happen. You did not see no video. You got a video? Dog, I don't have no Rea got a video of that. I bet when I talk, I don't let people just tell me stuff. I have to vet it to make sure it's factual. Bad information. Yes, you do something and I'm gonna play you something else. This for a lunch people, right here, for the lunch crew I'm letting me. You know something else too that I heard right here. Just gonna bust the thing open, just gonna bust the gates open.
Speaker 2: Super Cats like Change.
Speaker 1: Or White Towns John running around and you know, fip around.
Speaker 2: Any Wait, who is that? I know that voice? Man?
Speaker 3: You don't this voice. You don't know this point. You probably saw on TMZ before she been on TMZ. She making her rounds right now, But no, you don't know her.
Speaker 5: What's the voice?
Speaker 3: It ain't important to see you when it come out. The game is to be sold, not told, premiering on Digital Self Box Network this Monday. I'm like Ringling Brothers, Brot, I gotta bring the service to the service of life.
Speaker 1: Still you are for I don't know how you could actually be okay with just saying this bus I'm not saying nothing, bro This her giveing the information has nothing to do with me.
Speaker 2: You don't think you have.
Speaker 1: A responsibility as like a tabloid guide to as a journalist to Actually all I have.
Speaker 3: All I have and responsibility is to make sure that what she's saying is somewhat factual. Did I do as much research as I can? And did I make sure that she signed awful stuff that she responds before my other responsibilities to make sure I put the disclaimer up there at the beginning of this stuff to say, hey, look, I've investigated this to the best of my ability. Now whatever happens after that, if you somehow impacted by this, it has nothing to do with me. You don't have to watch it. I'm not out there making nobody watch nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but how can you think that's okay as as a man to be like, not accountable for the information you allow accountable?
Speaker 2: What am I doing?
Speaker 3: I'm not doing nothing, and I'm not harming the soul. I'm not harming nobody, and you're lucky. I'm not putting out half the stuff she on. Half the stuff she told me. I'm not gonna put out there because it could be very damaged, damaging to certain people. I'm not doing that, though.
Speaker 1: You don't think this is damaging to Diddy's case where people are actually making all of these allegations.
Speaker 3: Man, And I'm gonna tell you something, whether I say something or not. Man, I can't help that. That freaky old dude is the sixty nine God. I ain't tell him to go do what he did. Yeah, but you don't know what he did. You don't care what he did with the people saying she I don't know, I wasn't there.
Speaker 1: Personal think that you still think that you are a canal or a barrier to what people here do you not?
Speaker 3: So just now, just because I put somebody on the show to do it, that's gonna just make Diddy's this whole case that's put him in jail forever. I ain't he's gonna go to him him regardless of whether I put this out or not. I don't do it, somebody else.
Speaker 2: Go do it. You're going to hell. Bro, I'm just.
Speaker 1: Telling you, I'm not.
Speaker 3: I go to church every Sunday.
Speaker 2: That don't mean because I'm responsible, you go go to the hell.
Speaker 3: Objucgent for saying that.
Speaker 2: I'm not imagining you. I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm saying your commitment to the pursuit of economics makes you unaccountable as a man.
Speaker 3: No, it's not dog, I don't see so when she goes so, when all these other people do what they do, that's fine. But the moment I dibble in it, oh, you have a responsibility to this and that I don't like to do nothing but get paid, that's what my responsibility is to get paid like the homye young Dolphins to say, get paid, old g get paid, get paid though, and get paid. How how did that work out for d Hey man? You know what, Gee, this has nothing. The Puffy's case has nothing to do with me. I'm reporting just you all made like two or three videos for it yourself. How is you any different than me?
Speaker 1: I spend my time trying to actually make sense of what the brother is going through and giving an unbiased are you are allowing different things to incriminate him and to sway the public into believing he's some kind of deed.
Speaker 3: You know what, I'm not swaying the publican or nothing. Whether I put this video out or not, they are. You don't determine what's going on with dude.
Speaker 2: So you just don't care at that point. Fuck him.
Speaker 3: No, I didn't say that. He's a fan.
Speaker 1: Video some ladies a legend he sucks his mom's titty. Bro, you're doing that. You you're doing that. I'm not the first, She's not the first.
Speaker 3: One to say that.
Speaker 2: Why would you even want to be a part of that? Bro, I'm not saying.
Speaker 1: Them, I'm reporting on stuff I would want to get you more.
Speaker 2: You're worse than me. But you know what I would never do.
Speaker 3: I would never put you on a video on line in front of a whole bunch of people accusing you of being a lot of things, accusing you of being messy. I'm not messy at all.
Speaker 2: Street all the time.
Speaker 3: If I was, if I was messy, dog, I'll be putting a lot of a lot of stuff out that I know. Dogs. No, I'm not not messy at all. It's a lot of stuff that I don't tell. I don't tell because I do have a level of honor to my stuff. Because I do have a level of honor to my stuff, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not gonna put out there's no honor in this.
Speaker 3: Yes it is.
Speaker 1: I'm not I don't put it's.
Speaker 3: Somebody dogs that I know something about right now, and it's for real, and I got receipts on it. If I want to be messy, I'll put it out there. And it's big too. It's big. It could crack this foundation. It's big. It could rip the lid off a whole bunch of stuff. But I'm not gonna do that though.
Speaker 1: But you're finna put out a video in the middle of Diddy fight for his life, of him sucking his mother's titties.
Speaker 3: You want to keep saying it, dog, I didn't even let it play all the way through. I could have said the whole, but that's what he said. Man, Hey man, Peter, let me ask you this, Peter, because you're a man of you don't thinking your emotions like she think.
Speaker 2: Has did? His fate already been decided?
Speaker 5: Uh, not entirely.
Speaker 3: But do you think of me saying something that is gonna just make this reverend just the case?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Man, did you see what they said on Digital soap box? We have him now? No, it's not gonna be nothing like that. That's on him. That's on him. You see what that man? And why would you want to defend the man that's out there beating up on women? If you see what he did to Cassie? You see that?
Speaker 2: What the fuck that means?
Speaker 3: He's a woman beater. He should go down. He's a woman beater. A woman beater is the worst man on this planet? That girl like he did.
Speaker 1: He's a pos Are you worse than a politicians in the world?
Speaker 3: You can.
Speaker 2: He's a woman and you're defending them.
Speaker 3: He's a He's just what he did.
Speaker 2: If you was accusing him of being a woman beater, was if you.
Speaker 3: He deserves whatever get to him. He deserves whatever happened to him.
Speaker 5: Classes is not defending did it.
Speaker 4: He's defending the integrity of the system and the process. You just you know what you're like, You're the type of people I don't like Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: So this just team up on Steve that, y'all cool man. I don't remember this up on me so much other stuff we could be talking about teaming up on me, like I'm just the worst dude in the world. I'm probably one of the best people.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I've done a lot for the little kids. I love the kids. I love the youth.
Speaker 2: I love people. You know how I feel about when you finish tell that lie about the youth. I love children, dog, I love kids.
Speaker 3: Dog. Kids are teads of the business. And I do stuff for kids now that I don't necessarily talk about, Like what man, have free camps for him, talk to them and stuff, work them out, do all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 1: Dog.
Speaker 3: I do a lot of stuff for kids. Dog. Actually, I just gave a whole bunch of football to one of the youth programs. Dog, I think the youth for our future. For real, Dog, I think the kids are our future. And I think this too. I think, man, you know what, I am responsible about what I put out. That's why a lot of stuff that I do don't come out. No, Gee, I got archives right now, episodes I never put out.
Speaker 1: I'm just holding on Mark year for the super chat. We appreciate that. Two dollars Mark much love, brother, good lunch face fence. Then still you contribute to the conviction. That's true for sure, Bella mack Cassie like that is she stayed for a reason. I ain't gonna get into certain things. I don't believe in victim mindset me neither, Brother, I don't believe in that neither. Shout out to Shari's fact. Still woman beater, Yeah that's right right there. He's a woman, My brother. I like you still, and you out here defending a woman beater. You need to be ashamed of yourself. G as a man that got nieces, as a man that got nieces, as a man that got that mother he loved.
Speaker 2: G you two nice of a dude to defend a woman beater. I'm disappointed in you do. What you did. You should be charged.
Speaker 1: You should be You are defending a woman beater. He's a woman.
Speaker 3: That was one of the main people saying that they have to let him go to trialer first, Once I saw what he did to that sister, I said, burn, drag him, do whatever you gotta.
Speaker 1: Do to because you're a horrible person. Whatever happened to him need to happen once the woman beater, though, I'm not a woman beater, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: I'm sure. I'm sure some woman can tell you different. I'm sure you pushed the woman. You did something that you probably.
Speaker 3: Never put my hands on a woman before.
Speaker 2: That's when everything.
Speaker 3: No, I don't man this thing. I've called a woman out her.
Speaker 1: Name and she called.
Speaker 3: And she called me my name.
Speaker 1: Yes, and.
Speaker 2: I've had girls hit me.
Speaker 3: You know what I did. I walked away or I held him because I'm the stronger vessel. I'm the stronger speed, so I hold him. I don't hit her and beat her and punch on her. That man, I hope the same thing happened. You know what I hope happened. I hope the biggest blackest dude in the whole prison grab him and just violate him, and they multiple they do that to him, just like he did that poor girl, just like he did her, do him the same way.
Speaker 2: I'm glad.
Speaker 3: I hope they kick him down. I hope they take advantage of them, Hope they violate him and every orifice and crevice of his body that they can.
Speaker 2: I'm glad. I'm glad the truth for you coming out, which makes sense, why you.
Speaker 3: Actually because he's a woman beater. I have a certain dish thing for woman.
Speaker 5: Beaters trying to the female vote this category.
Speaker 3: As a pedophile, I hate pedophiles and I hate woman beaters. He's in the same category. He's a piece of stuff.
Speaker 2: May he burn.
Speaker 3: He's gonna burn for what he's doing was done in the dark, coming to light, and the light is turned on that cockroach right now and for him.
Speaker 2: That's why.
Speaker 3: Little Man and you and Peter and Peter over there allow him to have his due process.
Speaker 1: Peter, you're disappointed in YouTube dog. Y'all supposed to be honorable dudes, and y'all ain't nothing. Ain't nothing honorable about me. Let me tell you something. Still, A society is only as good as it treats his worst person.
Speaker 2: So I don't care for men, even hit a woman.
Speaker 1: He still shouldn't be charged for things that ain't true, and everything shouldn't have to come to him because of.
Speaker 2: It, and the fact that a.
Speaker 3: Man and a woman she is possibly is committing atrocities. That probably the worst stuff ever. You can't trust him, You.
Speaker 2: Can't trust and that still don't mean they shit.
Speaker 1: They still still be the right. Let me ask you this, if that was your niece, you to want to d some of that, man, I bet you, I bet you was your niece. You want to do something to them, So don't be a hypocrite.
Speaker 2: Dog.
Speaker 1: If that was your niece, that's not going to get him, hold on steal to get him.
Speaker 2: That's not a hypocrite.
Speaker 3: So first.
Speaker 1: Tell you a real situation. Here's a real situation. Shout out to my homeboy Loco. Shout out to my boy Shiny Whey, who just both came on for prison. It was a girl beating on shiny Loco's cousin. They used to live in Landwood. That's probably like ten to fifteen minutes from Seventh Street. Watch right where we're from. Right, this is a real story. The hommies called me, they said, we out there posted up doing our thing. They said, hey, man, this is nigga beating up on my cousin. Right, I'm like all right, Like, let's go over there. So we slide over there. We pressed the nigga like, right, we like, nigga, We'll put you under the dirt. Don't be hitting on a homie cousin. We pressed the nigga, right, we got to boom happened. Check Cool told his cousin, lead this dude alone. Don't mess with this dude. Lead this dude alone, because we're gonna do something to him. Right, this is the truth. You come back to the seven with chilling. Three days later, the dude is back at her house.
Speaker 2: They dating again. It's real story. Dude at her house. They dating again. They finish, go back over there. I'm not a ram. They go over there, just shiny win in loco. They go over there and get at the dude. Shit go bad.
Speaker 1: They have to shoot him, shoot him up, fuck him over. He go to fucking he go to the hospital. They go to jail every day. The motherfucking lady come to court every day. The nigga come to court shot and fucked up. To testify my homeboys, she came with him. It's a nuance to a lot of these conversations. It don't make spousal abuse right. But it also on me that everybody is the same kind of victim and that they have no choice. So I don't give a fuck. What hold up, I don't give what Diddy did charge him for that. If he was in court for sponsored abuse, that's fine. If he was in court for a domestic of violence is fine. If he was in court for assault, that's fine. But your big old ass sent up here thinking it's cool that they mistreating this man and charging him on the rico when you know, historically a rico chase, no white man ever got charged for a rico case byself. But they charged him and you think it's okay because he got to a fight with his old lady.
Speaker 2: That's what makes you an evil motherfucker.
Speaker 3: He's a woman beater.
Speaker 5: Why didn't the guy who.
Speaker 3: Did more? He did more than that. You know he did more than that dog. This dude don't impact a lot of people's lives. You sitting up there making.
Speaker 2: Excuses for him.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you. Let me talk.
Speaker 3: You gotta sit up there and listen to you. So listen to me.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: First of all, I understand what you're saying about that that's been going on in our community for the longest.
Speaker 1: Brot met you talk and then say saying let me say, let me say what I got to see your word.
Speaker 3: You know what happened for the longest. Gee, it's been things to where you go whoop on the dude because he beating the girl and she wind up with him. That stuff does happen. But this man assaulted this girl. That don't take to change nothing. The fact that he did that, he don't change nothing, and all the other stuff that he did, and all the other stuff, other stuff, all other stuff they talk about. They just ain't got that man there for no reason.
Speaker 1: So now, so now the system of America ain't just an appropriate and and you're right, you're right.
Speaker 2: Fuck it. Slavery is right, You're right.
Speaker 3: You see, it ain't gonna never happen because I don't let me wrong.
Speaker 1: I don't beat on people, I don't abuse people. I'm not abusive. Okay, we'll see I'm not abusive. I don't do wrong black man in America, we will see it. Don't happen to me because watch and see.
Speaker 3: So you wishing something bad happened to me.
Speaker 1: No, you hope you happy it's happened to the Diddy because you felt like he did something.
Speaker 3: Happy.
Speaker 1: To be honest, conversation, the thing is, bro, if you give people a reason to do certain stuff to you, that's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: You should know, as a black man in this country, you have to move a certain way. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So so that's cool and you should be just well, you know what, nigga. You know your nigga is country, so do you. I was coming to you, all right, Tom.
Speaker 3: I didn't say nothing about being the time. You more of a time than I ever be. I'm gonna tell you why, because you wanted the type of people that want to condone everything somebody will do because they black. Oh he's a brother, he's been mistreated, he's doing doing.
Speaker 2: Them wrong, doing the wrong. Still, I wouldn't have nothing to taught on video. I have nothing to say.
Speaker 1: If they charged him with a saut if they charged you with sponsibilities, I have nothing to say. If they charged him with uh a solicitation of prostitution, I have nothing to say.
Speaker 2: If they charged him hold up. Still, if they charge your possession of gun, I have nothing to say.
Speaker 1: Still, if they charge him, if they charged him with possessive farms with firearm scratched off, still.
Speaker 2: Have none to say.
Speaker 3: Still I have none in court.
Speaker 1: But again his day, it ain't his day in course, still because they actually are making it another case.
Speaker 2: This is another case.
Speaker 3: Remember about to call man.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Onie Crash for the super chap much love, homie. Appreciate that two dollars. It's gonna get some sauce with that food. The couse just pull a caring Yes.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you this, g is you go buy me a cheese burger with some of the supers chap one.
Speaker 2: Some of the money is yours. That's why I understand.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm the worst.
Speaker 2: Dude in the world.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you, g The thing about a woman beater is this now, I'm gonna tell you this. On the flip side, I don't think a woman should be putting her hands on the man either.
Speaker 2: I'm not talking about not about that.
Speaker 5: I understand why this is?
Speaker 2: Why are we talking about that?
Speaker 1: You think, first off, my mama whopped all the dudes as she was in. My mama is five and one. I've watched her fight six times. She five and one.
Speaker 2: I don't got nothing to say about people fighting. Guess what.
Speaker 1: They got a place for that, and they got a court for that. And if they want to charge a puff for hitting Cassie put him in jail for it. Fighter his case like everybody else, that's wrong. It's against the loss of salt, responsibility. Whatever it is, fine, but that shouldn't let you think it's okay for white people. Forgive me Pete, not regular white people, but the system of oppression in America to mistreat him to like it's a mischaracter justice. This is the first time besides R. Kelly, where a rico can be applied to one person, even though the term rico racketeering, the charge is rooted in the term organization. But you don't care about that because you are so you're this thing for the video you saw, and America knows that. And America knows that. America knows that.
Speaker 3: Me as a father, g if somebody would have been my daughter like that, that was my daughter on there. The last thing he would be worried about if somebody coming to pick him up and take him to jail and turvice. And with Rico, I would murder that man. I would hurt him.
Speaker 2: It's not that's fine, And you can find he.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't have to worry about No, he wouldn't have to worry about no Rico wackting nothing because I would be.
Speaker 1: And that's fine. Still, that's fine. I think that's fine, right, cool, that's fine.
Speaker 3: If that was your niece, same thing, we would go tech chunks out that dude. If that was Peter's niece, we would go take chunks out of him. I don't even know if I would.
Speaker 1: Tear chunks out of people just because they get into a fight with a with a woman.
Speaker 2: I don't know if that's true anymore.
Speaker 3: And and and this g I believe in looking at I believe in investigating stuff right now. Like you said, that girl you always messing with, she went and showed up the court every day on them dudes and probably told on him.
Speaker 1: No, didn't tell on him, but was with the dude her dude telling on him. Because again, people, mind state is different. It don't make spousal abuse right, It don't make hitting the old lady right.
Speaker 2: But guess what, they got a charge for that. They have a charge for that, and he don't have that charge. They have a federal charge. He don't have that charge. And it's fair. If he got charge with that, I wouldn't say nothing.
Speaker 1: I would be like, man, ship, he gotta deal with that, just like when I was selling him every day and committing crimes.
Speaker 2: I had to deal with it. That's fair, That's how society works.
Speaker 4: This would be more tantamount to the to the situation Glass talking about it would be like, well, we don't have the evidence to prove that those two guys shot him, but they are on gang file and somebody else from the gang did something, so by association, we're gonna lock them up.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know what, dude.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you something did. He also has a represhensible history dating back to when he was in school of beating the women. The gut put up under the guy shoved up under the thing. Because he had power and influence. He had a party where he killed the whole really had happened, bro.
Speaker 2: No proof of no arrest, but you see it happen, man, No man.
Speaker 1: The homie gene deal was with and and the nigga that sells his stories for money. I don't believe nothing said. Hold you hold up.
Speaker 2: First off, don't never bring that sucker name up to me, because I'm gonna tell you why.
Speaker 1: Because if you saw it happening and you was right there when it's happened, the same thing I'm telling you.
Speaker 2: If you saw some buster ass ship happen and.
Speaker 1: You didn't do nothing about it, you was a buster, so he was.
Speaker 3: I would never go so you seeing. If I see a gay person doing something, I should go just slap the flip.
Speaker 1: You At all these gay parties were gay people being gay, and you always at the party.
Speaker 2: Yo, I'm leaving. I'm leaving.
Speaker 3: I'm leaving, And that's what I did.
Speaker 4: I left you with the boned out language.
Speaker 2: Please boom to know you.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure they applied to RICO to signal others they are coming for them too. That's not how RICO worked, Ryan. When when when John gott He got hit with the rico they round everybody up? When Whyley Bulge everybody get rounded up at the same time. You don't arrest one person and later on tell everybody coming, nobody else is gonna get arrested in the puff case, Ryan, because they wouldn't arrest him.
Speaker 5: He means it in that sense.
Speaker 4: I think he means it in the sense that, like, if you're one enterprise and we're taking down enterprises, we're letting all the other enterprises know you're I don't think he means it within the same enterprise.
Speaker 1: He's talking about within the same because he was talking about the context of the conversation he was having. He's not talking about other guys you know that had these kind of parties. He's talking about his group. And that's not true. Like that ain't how it worked. The fars don't arrest one person, and because then they could let other people go, people could run and flee. So that's why they arrest everybody at once. So no Puff, just like R Kelly was the only people charged in a Rico.
Speaker 3: See the one thing that we can't agree on. I don't think his case is a Rico case. I don't think he should be.
Speaker 2: So it's a Rico I don't.
Speaker 3: Think it should be charged jail, but I don't think it should be a Rico case.
Speaker 4: I wish you would think that they should get the full penalty of the Rico case.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Rosie Patton Thanks for charging this, Thanks for joining the chat again. This is No Sinners Live to Lunch Hour every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at noon specific standard time. Make sure you click the thumbs up button on this video. Support the O G. Homy Network, the Digital soap Box Network. Go in the description, click the link. Subscribe to the No Seilings podcast on Apple Podcasts or anywhere you get your podcasts. Executive produced by Charlotte mage A god Uh Black Effect and iHeart shout out to Rosie Patton for the comment. Appreciate you being here. Sis Je alone is absolutely correct.
Speaker 2: I'm a woman.
Speaker 1: I'm not with the video we've seen, but I'm ready to see the rest of the ones involved in his rico and racketeering Kells case. This is something else going on, that's the point. But but the government knows if they put something out that people find disturbing, that they will not care what you're doing to black men, white people that can't do it, white folks.
Speaker 3: Now, this is where I would agree with you a right there all day. I've said this behind the scenes and I said public. This is not a rico case. He wasn't the head of a continuing criminal enterprise. He wasn't there selling dope. It wasn't huh. It is a reco case, but I'm just saying it shouldn't be though, because he wasn't doing nothing.
Speaker 1: You just said out of your same mouth. Whatever happened to him, happened to you. That's the thing you do.
Speaker 2: The thing.
Speaker 3: I'm in with that keep his ass locked up. I'm with all that keep him, don't try to kill the right thing. Don't throw a Rico on there. Don't throw a Rico on there when they could have did the same thing with what they've seen.
Speaker 4: You said, the fact that he did that means that he likely does other things, So we'll charge him for things that he's likely to be otherwise doing.
Speaker 3: That's what you said. And I'm gonna tell you, Jane ain't lying about nothing. Jeene did check fuffy about a bunch of stuff.
Speaker 2: First off, he's supposed to beat his ass because he's a mark.
Speaker 1: He's not supposed to gotta be you think around me, We're not gonna get into a fight, let alone. If you keep him Maria or you keep beating up women. You think me, you ain't gonna fight. You don't know, blass, Yeah, vice versa The thing is, though, what you thinking about? He did the right thing, he s don't mean still don't do what.
Speaker 5: He was doing. That that'd be the first thing he'd be talking about. First thing.
Speaker 2: Out there.
Speaker 1: You know his number, don't But don't bring that suck up around me, because if you let all the sucker do something, he telling about what's happening. If Big is your man and he got him killed, you ain'tetting nothing. Use a mark, use a Buster. Now you this why you pushing me? This why you pushing me? So let me tell you what I feel.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: I don't use my emotion as much. I usually have conversations rooted in intellect. So let me tell you I feel if you let a buster do some buster ash it around you, use a Buster. I'm tired of niggas telling stories about buster ass shit happened. I'm on the community with the hommy a d he telling me is niggas punching smokers. If you let your homies punching smoker.
Speaker 2: And you don't do nothing, use a buster. Jeane is a Buster. How the fuck you letting you saying?
Speaker 1: You going on these different platform talking about he put his hand on three four women and you was working for him for some money. He was a mark nigga. Y'all, word means nothing to me. That nigga worried me. Absolutely American fascinating. Were listening to a buster ass nigga tell a story about another nigga because if you didn't do nothing, because use a buster Still.
Speaker 4: What do you think the odds are that, in the midst of this whole big media parade and all this ship that that if he hadn't intervened and whooped his ass, that wouldn't be the first thing out of his fucking mouth.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I wasn't there.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you don't know, so.
Speaker 3: How no, No, let's talk about what all I could do was talk about was steel to do so I would have got cracked on dud beating on a woman. I would have got cracking on him, just like this. You my boy, you, my brother, you are beyond that. You my friend, one of my I love you.
Speaker 2: You would check me. That's what you supposed to do.
Speaker 1: Don't bring up no buster that's letting all this buster ass shit happen like he's some kind of honorable nigga. And and this is the point, you see how you just said that. Still, you see how you just said that, Cuz you just said you know what. I wasn't there, so I can't really say that. That's how I feel about the information you disseminating.
Speaker 3: Well, the thing is I have some I have some proof of some stuff.
Speaker 1: No, you got another motherfucker trying to collect. It's everybody's at these puff parties.
Speaker 2: Oh. I saw a video with the little homegirl, the Sinker Homegirl. She cool. What's her name? Oh, cuz.
Speaker 1: She got the kids by Snoopy. Uh, come with Snoopy, Snoopy badass, it's big lams. She said she was at a party, at a puff party, and they was doing all this crazy shit. It was little people walking around and tried to insinuate these kids walking around this all this nazzy shit, and she said she didn't do nothing.
Speaker 5: Bro, stand up woman, How how.
Speaker 1: The fuck is everybody seeing this? But you are not a part of the problem.
Speaker 3: She The thing is, though everybody not capable of beating somebody else, some people don't know what to do.
Speaker 4: Dog.
Speaker 1: Still, that's because you was a buster. You should at least lost the fight. I don't think I could whoop you.
Speaker 2: Still, you two.
Speaker 1: Inches taller and Mike, and at this point you might be five pounds heavy.
Speaker 2: Year, that don't mean I could whoop you.
Speaker 1: But guess what, I'm gonna tell a story about how you whooped my ass because I stole on you, because you was hitting these girls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, got at him.
Speaker 1: I stole on him. I mean he whooped my ass. You feel me, he would you think? Man, I think you're right to a certain extent. Dog, But I'm just saying I think with Jean it might be kind of unfaces. We don't know what he did because I know he has chest tise puffy. He's chest tis puffy. He's been saying, he's.
Speaker 3: Been consistent with what he been talking about for years.
Speaker 2: Bro, Jean is full of shit.
Speaker 1: And I'm sinking tired of America thinking that he's some kind of honormal him sitting up here, like he tells, man, you got paid, and you let all this buster ass shit happen. You never whoop cousin ass, You never stolen cus all this if.
Speaker 2: Moral shit you're talking about.
Speaker 1: You seeing this happening, You see you say he got killed, somebody got somebody else killed. You blame him forgetting these people, and you ain't never even pinched the nigga.
Speaker 2: Man, you can't tell me nothing because you ain't no nigga like that.
Speaker 3: For all we know he might.
Speaker 5: Why would he not say that? Why would he say everything except that? And that would be the.
Speaker 4: Thing that would get the most of what he's looking the game by saying all.
Speaker 3: The sh you know what, the dog, I'm gonna tell you something. There's obviously a certain audience for this stuff, and this abously a big audience. People like seeing this type of stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm not people love the train wreck. People love a train wreck.
Speaker 1: It's not you're wrecking the train people. People love to see a train wreck. But it's different when you're a conductor. You you see, I'm the conductor and I'm just and just make him the training wreck and then hopping off, And then you're like, well, you know there was another guy on there.
Speaker 2: He could have started driving the train.
Speaker 4: All you're saying, I could have sped up the train and made it a lot worse.
Speaker 1: Shout out the name bring It was cool till the money ran out. The problem is name the money never ran out. He got fired?
Speaker 3: Who got fired?
Speaker 2: Gene he for sut and quick.
Speaker 3: No, I think Gene Quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I bet you did.
Speaker 3: After all this unsaving, I think he decided, man, he didn't want to be a part of the madness.
Speaker 2: And Quick, I bet you were like that. That would make you years.
Speaker 5: I can't stand another day whatever.
Speaker 1: The person that Jeane deal is to go around and be saying all this you letting all this buster ass shit happen, and you sitting up here like you some honorable nigga getting paid for these interviews to say this ship so on here now. I don't want to have Geno on no mother. If I don't even want to talk to Gene in life, I don't want to talk to Jane.
Speaker 2: I don't never want to see Jane.
Speaker 1: It's a disappointment as a as a black man that looks up to older black men. I do not ever want to meet him.
Speaker 2: I can't do it.
Speaker 1: And I'm telling you, I don't know how you infatuated with this soul bullshit.
Speaker 3: I'm not infatuated but nothing, dog, I'm just reporting on stuff. I'm just see stuff that's interesting, dog. And that's not the only.
Speaker 5: Step making a living.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: Just allow me to allow me to make it. Because if I it's cool when art the dialogue and all of them do it. Them dudes make a lot of money.
Speaker 1: Dog.
Speaker 3: It's like the thing is, it's cool when they do it, but at the moment I do it, I'm supposed to take this moral high ground like that I shouldn't report on that I shouldn't do it.
Speaker 2: Listen, we understand that there's different type of men out here that will say and do anything for money. They called prostitutes. I've heard of him. You women do the same thing, feel me. It happens.
Speaker 1: It happens, bro it happens. But the issue is when somebody you know as a stand up man starts to take the role of prostitution, it's different.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not prostituting.
Speaker 3: Nothing to do it if any You know what. And you got to hear this because I asked her, I said, what do you hope to get out of all this? Like, like wish your main objective? Because everybody to go to them parties ain't on no bulls stuff. There's plenty of people that went to them parties and took their ass home after words and didn't do nothing. Probably had no idea went on, didn't have no idea that went on. There's a lot of people that went and went home.
Speaker 2: You feel me.
Speaker 3: Everybody that went to the parties wasn't bad dog, And I would be hard pressed to believe that whole would go out there and jeopardize everything that he's built. Him and his wife don't built to do some stuff with that dude. So I think a lot of these people they got there. I think a lot of people live out there just to get paid.
Speaker 2: You can hear me. That's what me and Pete been saying.
Speaker 3: Was we on the delay of something?
Speaker 5: No, he was speechless momentarily.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, But the thing is, I do think, but I do think there are people that are telling the truth though too.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Bella Mack. I speak for all of it is in his chat. We think it would be good to bring Jin on this podcast exactly.
Speaker 3: If you canna be something there talking about the man, have more detention.
Speaker 5: Answer the question whatever, yes, it's like, oh yes, at.
Speaker 3: Least at least answer the at least answer the questions. You can't just because bro one thing about it. You're talking about being fair. You want to be the example that you're talking here before you get judge. You know, I'm a dictator. More than any nigga in the world. You know I'm not. I've been knowing Jane for a while though, and I don't think Jane just said by eye.
Speaker 1: You know I'm not fair. You know that ain't me. I'm not trying to be fair. I'm not trying to be cool. I'm not trying to see both sides. If if I see it, I see it.
Speaker 2: If I don't, I don't.
Speaker 1: But one thing still, since since we had this conversation, this conversation is rooted, you feel me in in all the things as facts, right, Like I've.
Speaker 3: Told you, hold on, let me see something, man, hold on.
Speaker 2: No, no, no.
Speaker 1: The point I'm saying to you is I told you I didn't want you to talk to Sammy the Bull. I don't want to bring a snitch on this platform. I don't care about if the conversation is interesting, or it's worth money or.
Speaker 2: Anything anything when you get a chance for sure, right, I don't care if it's worth money or anything. I don't care about none of that. I'm not. I don't care about money.
Speaker 3: Gee, let me ask you this, though, at some point, you got got to get out the game. Because at some point, even if I don't agree with what Sammy the Bull did, right. That is an interesting conversation people want to hear from. That's one of our highest downloaded interviews.
Speaker 2: I don't care, but that's what I want to hear.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't talk respect, so you wouldn't talk to the If you had a chance to talk to let's say Jeffrey Dommer or somebody like that, you wouldn't talk to him.
Speaker 1: I have more respect for a nigga that eat people, that's a murderer than a snitch.
Speaker 3: The thing is, you can tell him that when he gets on the show.
Speaker 1: I don't want to tell him nothing. I want him to you when you give the show, man, I don't respect what you did. You snitched and whatever. That's good TV.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: We are in it, not we not?
Speaker 3: We not in the thing now. The thing is what I would never do. It's people I would never have on here. I would never have a pediphile, I would never have a file on the show. I would never do no sex things. But reason not leave.
Speaker 1: Jean where he's at. I agree Scherize, shout out to Bella mac ninety v one. We win No, I'm I am a full out co leader.
Speaker 2: We don't what.
Speaker 3: Jean did say though he said how he's gonna talk about I mean, he don't even know me.
Speaker 1: I don't give me you based off of the things he's saying that he's seeing happening, and he ain't do nothing. I'm talking about that that's telling him. That's what I'm talking about, the fact you always got something to say about the nigga, that you was in his face every day taking his money.
Speaker 2: I don't got none of the nigga.
Speaker 1: I don't got none to say about no man that I was taking no money from for no multiple years.
Speaker 2: None.
Speaker 1: I don't have none to say about him because if I wouldn't have been taking his money from years, if I got something to say about him, I don't got none to say about you. Still, we been friends forever. You know why we've been friends forever because you if you was a buster, we could have been friends longer than two months. Have a problem. We're gonna immediately class and it's gonna be horrible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what, man, I think that, especially this stuff that we doing. Man, there's a lot of stuff that I don't like. It's a lot of stuff I don't do. Dog and I think that probably in hit this growth a little bit. It's a lot of g you know, it's a lot of stuff I can get cracking on, dog and make it crack, really make it crack. But I decide not to some stuff I do.
Speaker 2: But I'm gonna tell you what I do. Do I do fit anything I do.
Speaker 3: I'm not just gonna let anybody come in here and say anything they can't prove it to me a little bit, dog, if they don't have no type of receipts. No, you can't sit down with me because at that point, I just gonna getting me brought off the street to say anything.
Speaker 1: Shout out. Once you snitch, your voices no longer needed to be heard. I totally agree. Shout out to the homie revenge man. It's very entertaining to see him argue. Dog.
Speaker 2: This really am hanging with the gods. But it's live. This is definitely how we hang revenge when we used to go we used to go eat every day.
Speaker 1: This is it and it's not It ain't even so much argue, bro, Like, it's not about me trying to present myself to y'all as somebody that I'm not. This is really me, Like I don't want to like, it's not snitching like the way people talk about it, like, oh, this guy told on this guy. That's not what bothered me, Like the general perception of snitching don't mean anything to me.
Speaker 2: What bothers me?
Speaker 1: I won't even be too, Like if you don't take care of your kids, we really can't be friends. I for sure ain't hanging with you. Like if you have kids and you don't take care of your kids, we can't hang bro, because you're a different type of person. It's stuff I can accountability like, it's the lack of like. To me, masculinity is defined by accountability. It's defined by accountability. So snitching is when you tell on somebody to not be held accountable for your own crime.
Speaker 2: I can't hang with you.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you. I can't mess with woman beaters, I can't mess with people that don't take care of their kids. I can't miss the people to line they homies up. I just I think is a character flaw. I really do. I really believes are fighting this woman, I'm not. That's not even I'm sorry, Pete, go ahead, my brother.
Speaker 4: Said real quick, like I get what was still saying I get where you're come from. I think where there's sort of some parallel on a comparison for like broadcasting on snitches, what do they usually do when they get on They talk about trying to justify why they're snitches.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's very and taking the oxygen out.
Speaker 4: Of the room for them is sort of like when you see a lot of media platforms when there's like a school shooting or something like that, or a mass shooting, they don't want to say the name of the person because they don't want to give them the fame or accolades that they might potentially be looking for or whatever else. To try to push back on copy catism or like the idea that you know whatever, that if you do some crazy thing, you're going to be a name that goes down in lore for all the eternity kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Shout out to the Homy name brand. So as a man is redemption off the table once you tell, Yes, redemption in okay, look, real story, real shit.
Speaker 2: So everybody who told.
Speaker 1: In the hood didn't die, Like it wasn't like punishable by death.
Speaker 2: You would get beat up if.
Speaker 1: You came around, but it's not punishable by death. Everybody didn't kill snitches. You people would kill snitches so you know, in the middle of a case. So they didn't go to prison for life. But that wasn't the punishment for telling. What used to have what used to happen is people would tell, and then they realized that they couldn't hack it right in that level of accountability and that primitive level, So they would move far out and become fathers. They would become naming their children. I mean, they would start raising their children. Oh, he wouldn't be called a little doude dirty no more. His name would be Daniel, and Daniel you feel me, would become a man and raise his kid and become a man in that role. That is something that I can respect that a man does. But this particular level of accountabilite that we call street urban lifestyle, you know what I mean, Yes, you could never gain that back once you tell becauseive level of masculinity.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you a question, is I've seen a bunch of dumb stuff. If you want a car, dog and somebody come and shoot your mama in the head, like shoot your mom, gun your mom down, gun your brother down, and you know who did it? Dog?
Speaker 2: You know who did it.
Speaker 3: Would you be mad at to do telling the polices that that, yeah, this dude killed my brother, this dude killed my mama.
Speaker 2: That's not snitching.
Speaker 3: Okay, he's wanted to make sure because there are people that have this, like a lot of people want you know what snitch nails.
Speaker 4: To me?
Speaker 3: By definition, this is what snitch nails. If me and you decide to go hop a gate, you get away, I get caught and I say, you know what, glasses malone was with me and it was him and he's over here, he got this and net that's snitchy snitching.
Speaker 1: Still, to even further that, it's you don't have to be involved in the crime. Snitching is whenever you tell on another crime to not be held accountable to the fullest of that law for your crime. So even if y'all not on the same crime, if.
Speaker 4: There's not personal gain involved, it's probably not snitching.
Speaker 2: Yes, if it's.
Speaker 1: Just you don't want it, that's I don't look at that as telling. It's when you use it to be shout out to Saris because she makes a point, is when you tell to benefit yourself, it's not really the benefit to me because I don't even think that's necessarily.
Speaker 2: What I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: It's when you do it to not be held accountable for the stuff you did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're trying to get off with You're trying to get off with some stuff.
Speaker 2: It's like the thing is, man, that's my that's snitches.
Speaker 3: Everybody should be healing because we all got choices. Right, if you go go out, if somebody tell me, hey, steal and this is real situations. I remember, man, ten years ago, somebody presented me with the opportunity and they said, hey, man, all you gotta do is drive this truck, go to Ontario, pick it up, drive it right outside of San Diego to Tijuana, and they gonna give you a thousand forever. You know, one of the things that you got, right, you get the money that night. Right, I made a choice. It sounded dead dog. I could have made ten, fifteen thousand dollars every weekend. But you know what I said, I say, that's a bigger risk. If I get caught with that stuff, I'm going to jail for a long time and the people I'm dealing with, i'm'a probably get whacked off if anything go wrong. Right, I made a choice, and I said I'm not dealing with that. If I would have made the choice and did that dog, when I got caught, I gotta do every second of that time and keep my mouth shit because I made a choice to go do it. Nobody twisted my arm to go do what I want to go do right, all money and good money. I made a choice on not to do that. I have nothing homework, decided to do that. Dog he got washed. Guess what he tried to do. He wanted to start trying to cut a deal and tell he made a choice.
Speaker 2: Shout out to David Jones.
Speaker 1: I just don't care for the press runs with people who were complicit. If you see something seriously fucked up, gossip channels aren't the right place.
Speaker 2: I totally agree. And that's my issue, David, with.
Speaker 1: A person like like like like, uh, what's Jane cud That's my issue with people who get popular and start to get looks right when you're being like complicit to a crime, or you're actually a person that was involved with crime and you decide to to tell the police that something happened, like and I get it. America is fascinated with this one percent er lifestyle. It's this outlaw lifestyle that we live right, but it's like, it's.
Speaker 2: Also weird when people don't know how.
Speaker 1: To separate because there's people in everybody, like whoever in this chat, whoever is listening to this pod? You feel me there are people in your life that are unhonorable. See in this life, that person is unhonorable. So I don't when Still did when Still and Gains the Chronicles sat down with Sammity de bus I called steal and I was mad. I'm like, why would you bring this dude who didn't want to be accountable for his job? His actual job in his title in the description is to go to jail for the person, not just die, but go to jail for them.
Speaker 2: So you only told to be unaccountable.
Speaker 3: Well, he still want to go a bunch of time. I don't know what he did a bunch of time. Still, he still did a time.
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Did seven years and he murdered nineteen people, and he probably himself, he probably orchestrated.
Speaker 2: I know. I don't. I don't want to ever see I would never.
Speaker 1: I don't want to have no conversation with no man that will not be accountable for things that he did.
Speaker 3: In his life and I feel you though, Doug, but it was one of our most downloaded episodes ever.
Speaker 1: I'm sure McDonald's is one of the most patronized restaurants.
Speaker 2: For food, but that don't mean people should be eating it, and that don't make McDonald's it better.
Speaker 3: And the first thing is chronicle and gangster stuff, especially at that time.
Speaker 2: I think you have to have all elements on. That is very much.
Speaker 3: No, it's not especially not to tell so so you think so you think by him stitching it automatically another fed his gangster I'm just asking bro that Neoster may.
Speaker 1: Yes, one hundred and seventeen percent. Yes, if you tell whatever you did don't matter.
Speaker 4: I do think it's to Still's point, I do think it is an it's a necessary part of the story. It would be like it's similar to like rap songs talking about all the drugs, money and pussy and failing to mention the going to jail part.
Speaker 1: That's not the same. Like you telling your story about how you went to jail is fine. Somebody interviewing somebody to tell a story when they didn't want to be accountable is a waste of time.
Speaker 2: Like I don't want to.
Speaker 1: Hear the perspective of nobody, who wouldn't be Can you say that to him?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't never, don't think.
Speaker 1: If he was on fire, I wouldn't piss to put him out.
Speaker 2: I'd walk right by because and be like whatever, so.
Speaker 3: You so you wouldn't like, who's another real famous song? Tattle tale?
Speaker 2: None of them still.
Speaker 1: Volun tell me one would I pissed if they was on fire to put him out?
Speaker 3: Let me ask you this, if if the Benda's brothers wanted to come on your show, you wouldn't let him on there? Sure you would, so you would have people to them on there.
Speaker 1: Yes, because they got thirty Because they did thirty years in prison, they was accountable for their crime.
Speaker 3: They didn't have no choice to be accountable. They adn't have no choice.
Speaker 5: One could haveched out the other. Yeah, of them could have been on acount of all.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I think they both going for that bro.
Speaker 2: They already the other one out. Yeah.
Speaker 1: One of them told is therapists chilly punk ass but them niggas's pieces of ship.
Speaker 2: But I'm not mad at nobody.
Speaker 1: I would sit down and talk to a pos I couldn't talk to a man that ain't no man. I couldn't talk to no man that ain't no man. Dog, I couldn't talk to no man that ain't no man. Shout out to Montaga the parents who sexually abused them. Okay, okay, they did that ship for money. See how the press, See how the press.
Speaker 2: Could use getting sick like this is something I noticed, Pele. Let me let me tell you.
Speaker 1: For example, the white media companies use the platform to bring doubt into America's mind when they made that TV show you know what I'm saying, and they made everybody wasn't sure that the parents abused them. Now they're bringing it back to court. They got the attorney. They charging up to get these dudes out of jail. They shot their parents in the head with a shotgun, and the people are coming together to try to get they're going to get out.
Speaker 3: Didn't they initially blame somebody else for that? Then they initially say somebody else.
Speaker 2: Killed the mafia.
Speaker 1: They made up some ship, right, and you are using your platform to get Puffy put in prison.
Speaker 2: Puffy already in prison. I ain't using nothing.
Speaker 3: I ain't Foruffy in jail, and I doubt, and I doubt they come back. And she has an active losses against them, by the way, so she has an attorney retains and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: That's Puffy and doubt.
Speaker 3: And I doubt that they're going to be in the courtroom. Just say, pull up this footage Moley Wood Street King and they have on their seat. Now it's they were damning evidence. Boom and he slam to gather, Puffy, you're going to jail over the next one hundred years.
Speaker 2: And they ain't.
Speaker 3: They're not gonna do that, Bro.
Speaker 1: Public opinion matters still. You gotta have some sense of accountability.
Speaker 3: They're not gonna do that. I didn't put Puffy in jail. I didn't tell Puff to do none of the stuff he did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but people.
Speaker 1: Put Puffy jail, broll cast certain things, like the government actually started to research the case because of the content people were making.
Speaker 3: And the thing is, Bro, I don't think she said nothing on my platform and ain't been said already one hundred times.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that Puffle sucking his mother titties. That's what she said that you just said to us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what she can said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was having a relationships with that and be like, you know what, I should let people hear this.
Speaker 2: It's crazy to me.
Speaker 3: That's not his mother either, that's what she said. She said, that is aunt auntie.
Speaker 2: Whoever. It may help him.
Speaker 1: It may add context because if he been getting sexty abused, because see that's a myth too, is that men can't be sexy abused by these old women want to be happening in wait with him because they could have missed his mind up, turned them into a deviant.
Speaker 3: That might be one of that.
Speaker 5: That's that's that's the same thing as the Menda ship.
Speaker 4: It's this blurred line between trying to explain why a thing happened and trying to excuse that a thing happened.
Speaker 3: It might help book. I love you, man, I gotta go take this dog out. I'll be ignoring her for an hour. Man.
Speaker 2: She probably used the bathroom. All right, I.
Speaker 3: Love you, bro, man, I told you in a minute, So y'all thinks y'all make sure you y'all get the link at the bottom, man, and go look at them like the video, like the video, like the video to do all that.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, bro, all.
Speaker 3: Right, Bro.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Scharise. Hold on, let me make sure I got you. Shout out to Scharise. Uh men, Dad's abuse should be considered for sentencing phase. Exactly, Charise. It should be only for sentencing phase. I agree totally, Sise. That's my point, and they should have to prove it. Shout out the name Bro. So its Eminem of snitch because he been saying shit about Diddy. No, because a snitch is somebody rooted in telling on someone to actually relieve themselves of their own accountability. It's don't got nothing to do with Eminem because he making witty lyrics. Nah, that's not the same. That's why I said snitching is very specific. No silings live the lunch hour. We're still here cooking up.
Speaker 3: Fill me.
Speaker 2: Shout out to everybody who hit the super chats. We ran through them.
Speaker 1: My brother Crae two dollars with the Duke, cuz we own you already know what we own. We was on still ass. Shout out to my brother Craze again for the five dollars and tell it cuz sick of these niggas capping for Cloud on crip that point. My nigga crazy again with the two dollars much loved Brody because cuz being at the right party is insane.
Speaker 2: That is true.
Speaker 1: I don't know how he admit me at these parties. He ain't seen nothing. Shout out to the hommie cras for the five dollars. Mad Craze really feed us on his own. If you ain't gonna speak, don't speak dog at that point right there, shout out to my low Crazy. We done with Still, Yes, we are done with Still for that two dollars, got his ask a body here. Shout out to Mark Gear for that two dollars. Much love my brother wanted. The earliest supporters of No Sinners. I appreciate everything and all the support. Once again, the homie craze with that two dollars talk talking stuff is insane. Yeah it was, Yeah it was. And shout out to my brother Crazy. Yes that dude was a Karen. Yes, still was a Karen. He was on some car and shit. So again No Sinners Lie to lunch hour, wh we back Monday at noon. Appreciate y'all checking in. We're finna bust up out this thing. Hopefully we made your lunch hour worth it. Click the link make sure you click the thumbs up before you get out of here, I mean, go on that link.
Speaker 2: Click the subscription to the No Sillings podcast.
Speaker 1: Gill me subscribe to it, Apple Podcasts, anywhere where you get your podcasts.
Speaker 2: Executive produced by Charlottamage, The.
Speaker 1: God, Black Effect, I Heearten Network, and were back here Monday at noon. Tell a Friend, cut up, pull up with the real Ones at part good looking out for tuning in to the Note Sellers podcast. Please do us a favorite, subscribe, rate commentist Share. This episode was recorded right here on the West coast of the USA. It produced about The Black Effect podcast Network and Noheart Radio year