Speaker 1: You're listening to the Buck Sexton Show podcast.
Speaker 2: Let make sure you subscribe to the podcast on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the Freedom Heart. Let's dive into it. Joe Biden uses the wildfire tragedy in Maui to push a crazy climate change agenda.
Speaker 3: We have that audio for you.
Speaker 1: We've also got Trump saying that when it comes to the legal assault against him, the law fair to which he is subject, it is time to fight fire with fire. What he means by that, we'll hear from the former president in a SoundBite on that as well. Plus Mitch McConnell has a senior moment again, and here we are having to have a conversation that I don't want to have to have, but our leadership from it's really the silent generation. People say it's the boomers, but it's really the silent generation, the pre boomer generation. They don't want to give up power, and it's a problem for the country. It is our problem. We can't ignore this. They're not running a general store or something. They're senators. They're running for president. They are president. We'll talk about this here, my friends. We're going to have this discussion. But first, the wildfires.
Speaker 3: In Maui are absolutely horrific. We all know this.
Speaker 1: Our thoughts and prayers go out to the people that are affected by this. The latest, I think is over one hundred people. One hundred and fifteen people have been killed in this enormous property damage. More lives are likely to have been lost in this process as well as they finally find out what happened. And this should be a moment where Biden is just laser focus. It's interesting you see the difference, a clear difference in leadership here between Joe Biden and Ron DeSantis. Joe Biden is using the Malee wildfire as an opportunity to lecture everybody on climate change. Ron DeSantis a hurric bad hurricane just hit the Big Bend area Tampa, on the surrounding area of Florida, and DeSantis is focused entirely on getting people to safety, helping people, making sure they're okay, rebuilding, and stopping looting as well. That's what he's focused on, not it's not political lectures, it's get the job done. Joe Biden thinks.
Speaker 2: There's a time I've got a lecture on you know, folks, not a joke. Climate change. You know you can't.
Speaker 3: You can't deny climate change. You can't deny it.
Speaker 1: Here here he is, play this clip. Here's Biden saying that you can't deny it.
Speaker 4: If there's anything anything the States need right now, I'm ready to mobilize that support of what they need. I don't think anybody can deny the impact of a climate crisis anymore. Just look around historic floods, historic floods, more intense droughts, extreme heat, significant wildfires. Of course, significant damage like we've never seen before, not only throughout the Hawaiian Islands in the United States, but in Canada and other parts of the world. We've never seen this much fire. And while we're dealing with this latest extreme weather event, I remained laser focused on recovering and rebuilding efforts in Maui.
Speaker 1: You know, the biggest problem I have with this is I deny it. Joe, I deny climate change. I'm a climate denier. Yeah, call me that. Sure, I'll lean into it, because the whole thing is crazy. The whole thing is absurd.
Speaker 3: You know it, I know it.
Speaker 1: Everybody who is emotionally stable and not a part of this cult, the climate cult, they know too, They know as well what's going on here. And I think people are just starting to reach their their maximum amount of nonsense from these climate lunatics running around. You saw they had the protest at the burning Man on the road out in Arizona, and they blocked a highway so they could raise.
Speaker 3: Awareness about climates. What do they think people are gonna do?
Speaker 1: You know, these are like terrorists with a list of demands that are that are completely insane. It would be like terrorists that say, we have a list of demands.
Speaker 3: We want you to.
Speaker 1: Build an extra planet in the Solar system, we want a trip to the Sun. Well, you know we can't give you that. So I don't know what do you think is gonna It's not possible. And so when Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: Does this all hurry, you can't to not climate, you know, not a joke. You know, Climate's real thing, buddy, Yeah, I deny it.
Speaker 3: What are you going to do about it? Joe?
Speaker 1: What is supposed to happen as a result of this climate change stuff? Like, what is the change supposed to be on our end? Oh, We're going to give them effectively unlimited political power so they can continue to harass us to push redistributive socialist economic policies under the guise of climate justice. Unfortunately, the left is you know, equality and justice are the two words. The left has just destroyed any real meaning in It's whatever they say it is right, which is true if I guess everything, the constitutions, whatever they say it is. Climate change is whatever they say it is. A man, a woman, whatever they say it is. It's all just make it up as you go along. That's their approach. Unfortunately it works for them a lot of the time. But on this climate issue, I think everybody should understand. Everybody can understand that this is nuts. This is nuts. You have what exactly it was. It was a hot day when the fire started in Maui, or there was dry, dry foliage in the ground. It's Hawaii, Joe, it's hot. A lot things happen in places, always have. Florida it just got hit by a hurricane. Hawaii at a wildfire. Hurricanes, wildfires, tornadoes, all these things existed before. You know what, you don't hear as much anymore about ten years ago. You go back and check about ten years ago, they were saying we're gonna with the hurricane season is gonna be worse and worse and worse. You know why they stopped. Now they're still bad hurricanes. We're dealing with one right now in Tampa, and that's real. Of course, I have to do everything we can to focus on it and help the people that we that we can, and I think Ron De Santis, Governor Florida, is completely focused on it, gonna do it the best job possible under the circumstances. But they used to say that we're gonna get hit by a lot more hurricanes. That was the claim round you know, let's say the first couple of years the Obama administration, and they had to stop, you know why, because it turned out to be the opposite of what happened.
Speaker 3: We're here with less hurricanes actually, but that.
Speaker 1: Was their big thing. Oh you got more a bad hurricane happens, you know, they say, see, we're gonna be hit with more of these, They're going to be worse. And then we go through five or ten years of actually we have less hurricanes than we can hit within a long time, and then they have to change. It's just scare tactics. It's phobia indoctrination. It's actually a tactic that is used to try.
Speaker 3: To control people's minds.
Speaker 1: Trump says, fight fire with fire. On the legal front, we're gonna get into that coming up here in just a moment. And first up, you know, there's a lot going on right now in the economy that makes me nervous, Like I don't know if things are going to come apart and we're going to have a major recession. Nobody can predict the future, but I do think it's possible right now. I'm concerned about it, so I'm taking steps for myself. I think you should take steps as well. Diversify, not saying go all in on anything, Diversify, be smart, prepare.
Speaker 3: The Oxford Gold.
Speaker 1: Group, my friends, that's a name you need to know, because in investing in precious metals right now makes sense to me. I've got some precious metals and I'm adding to my precious metals reserves. The Oxford Gold Group understands that they are able to people with discreete delivery of gold and silver, bars, coins, you name it. They they've been doing this for years and they want to build out a portfolio that's right for you. They want to right size it to your needs. Purchasing gold from the Oxford Gold Group just makes sense. I'm a client, I have been for many years. You want to have some gold and silver on hand. It's a good hedge for your portfolio. They'll talk to you about it. They're trustworthy. You'll say, look, this is what I'm looking to work with, and they will set you up. Call the Oxford Gold Group. The call is free. The people on the other end of the call are knowledgeable and trustworthy. AD three three four three zero buck A three three four three zero b U c K eight three three four three zero buck. Give them a call and uh and get yourself hooked up.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: Here's this video of Trump saying he's gonna you gotta fight fire with fire and the legal thing, and also calling out Rupert Murdoch, the guy who owns Fox Corp. And Fox News, saying he's a globalist.
Speaker 5: Throughout the country, I hope that Republican district attorneys and attorney generals throughout the country are closely watching the tremendous weaponization of justice that is being utilized against me. There's never been anything like it, but you ought to watch, and frankly, it's an eye for an eye or it's fight fire with fire. What they're doing to our country is amazing. So Republicans, I hope you're watching.
Speaker 3: Now. This is interesting.
Speaker 1: First off, I'm going to get the legal thing in a second. Actually, I'll talk about the Murdoch thing. You got to figure that Trump at some point is going to have to start being on Fox News again. So I think he thinks he's in a position because he's the front runner in the Republican Party where he can he can actually make this effect actively demand I mean pressure Murdoch calling him a globalist.
Speaker 3: Look, he's called the Santa's a globalist. That's not true. I don't think the Santis is a globalist.
Speaker 1: But Trump says things goes forward, He goes for the juggular, he doesn't mess around.
Speaker 3: He goes after people. He's going after Ruber Murdoch.
Speaker 1: And I think it's because Trump thinks he can get himself back onto Fox and be a dominant presence there as he was for so many years in the past. So tactically, if that's the goal, I understand. I understand what he's doing. But Murdoch is a he's a powerful man.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: We'll see how this shakes out on the legal front. You know, there are some people, I think, who are finally starting to see now that the not just the four indictments, but the indictments specifically that was set in DC by Judge Chuckkin to start the day before.
Speaker 3: Super Tuesday in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: It's like, really, that's what we're going for now. Even in the New York Times, Ross Doubtfit, who is a I mean, not a Democrat technically, but is kind of a Democrat, but it's sort of a conservative. I don't I don't know what you are if you're if you're doing you know, if you're playing from the sheet of music. The New York Times gives you over there. I don't know what you think your politics are. But the guy wrote some article he's like, you know, this probably isn't a good idea. Trump is horrible and he hates him and all this other stuff. But it looks really really dirty to set this trial to happen right before Super Tuesday. Because remember they sat on these charges for two years. The timing of this has all been of the prosecutors, and of now the judge is choosing they sat on it for two years, they're bringing it so that it comes in, it comes up right in the center of the election, and then beyond that, beyond that.
Speaker 3: The judge refuses to push it, push it back.
Speaker 1: I gotta tell you, I mean this, whatever you think of Trump's conduct, whatever somebody may think of Trump's conduct, this is just indefensible. There is just simply no way that anyone could believe that this is this is okay, that this doesn't show that the fix is in. The fix is in. You know it, I know it.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: What's going to happen with Trump as a result this, We'll see. I mean, he's putting out a lot of these videos. And Trump is a fighter, as we do. Trump is a fighter. One thing that will help you be a fighter is having enough chalk. My friends, that's right, c choq Chalk. This is amazing product. Our friends at Chalk are their supplement company based out of Texas, run by patriots, run by people who truly believe in their products and want to help people. They've got a great line of all natural supplements designed for both men and women. It's their most popular product is the male Vitality Stack, but they've also got a female Vitality Stack. Look these days guys, Tesasin's dropping. Women hormone health very important to focus on this. You can use a boost, you can use some help. You're gonna find Chalk's products online and you're gonna find that they are very helpful.
Speaker 3: For your overall well being.
Speaker 1: You can save thirty five percent off any Chalk subscription you choose for life when use my name Buck in the purchase process. Go to Chalk dot com that Choq dot com. Use my name Buck when you make your purchase. Thirty five percent off for the life of your subscription, cancelable at any time. Chalk dot com use my name Buck for thirty five percent off. Now I do not enjoy having this conversation about Mitch McConnell, or even about Dianne Feinstein, because I remember, I remember I I I had grandparents on my mom's side who I was very close to, and they were great people. And my grandmother past quickly and far too soon. My grandfather was around, and you know, he had a good run. He got into his eighties, but I remember towards the end he started to fade, and it just made me really sad. He was such a great guy, but he was having seen your moments and so I have tremendously who's a great man. World War two veterans served in the Pacific theater and you know, built the business and it's just a great, great American. But I remember at the end he as any of us that get to that age, he was having seen your moments and you know, you're not used to it. It's the first time you see with someone you're not used to it, and you that first instance you have is oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Is he okay? Or is she okay?
Speaker 1: And you know it's it's a difficult moment because you realize that's when that's when the aging process.
Speaker 3: You can visually you can see visually, of course.
Speaker 1: Someone's face and you know their hair and everything as they get older, but when their mind starts to be cloudy, then it takes you to a very different place. And so I know what this is like. I've seen this before with a loved one, and it's tough enough. But when you're talking about people who are senators or really with Joe Biden as well the President of the United States, they are too old for the jobs that they have based on the responsibility that is required to do these jobs. That is just where things are. That is just the reality that we are all facing me. Look here is Mitch McConnell's senior moments, so you can see what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: What I'm my talks about. What running for reelections.
Speaker 6: In twenty twenty six? Oh sure, did you hear the question senator running for reelection in twenty twenty six?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: All right, I'm sorry you are running in a minute, senator.
Speaker 3: Had outside one.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, somebody else have a question, please speak up.
Speaker 3: Now, that's not the first time he's done this. I get it. You know, they they think that they've.
Speaker 1: Got more, They've got one more inning, you know in them they think they got to stay in the game.
Speaker 3: But it's not right.
Speaker 1: And when you look at particularly some of the individuals, not so much the boomers because they're a little bit younger. It's the silent I believe the silent generation is what it's called the Biden Feinstein, Mitch mccollin generation. These are people that are into their eighties and even getting up into their nineties now, and they should be able to look back on lives well lives well lived, and spend time with family and maybe work on a memoir or tend to their flowers in their garden.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 1: They're in that stage of life. They're in the reflect spend time with the grandkids, go for walks, you know, enjoy the time you have with family, and what matters most. They are not in the you know, I'm Napoleon about to conquer Europe phase anymore. Okay, they need to just take a step back. That's gone, that's over, and they won't do it. And it's not like they're running some private business where you know, look, if you want to you know, if you started a shoe store and you want to work in the shoe store, you're one hundred God bless. I get that people can be you can work until you don't want to work anymore.
Speaker 3: But when you're in a.
Speaker 1: Position of public trust with substantial power, it is reckless. And that's what that's what we're seeing, and that's what I think is so troubling, and something really does need to be done about this, and I don't think the Congress will do it. You know why, because they all want the option to just be able to do this forever. It's a little bit of narcissism, you see, the narcissism. It's It's pretty clear when you take a step back, you know those little chattering financial circles these days, that our federal government could announce a new form of US currency. It would be a digital one, like a central bank digital currency. If those rumors are true, it could be used to replace our currency system in whole or in part one. Well researched financial newsletter editor and former Wall Street insider things it's gonna happen. His name is Tika Tuari. This is the type of thing you want to prepare for. He's exposing this government plan and a revealing new video and showing you the three steps you need to take to prepare. See it online at dollar recall dot com to watch this video that some in the government don't want you to see again.
Speaker 3: Go to dollar.
Speaker 1: Recall dot com and learn how to prepare before it's too late. That's Dollar Recall dot Com paid for by Palm.
Speaker 3: Beach Research Group.
Speaker 1: Hey just want to say I'm going to be doing solo podcasts like this from now on. It's going to be just me talking to you because I want the ability to just speak to you directly like this. So occasionally we'll have guests, but please like and comment below, tell me topics you want me to touch on, and also if you're listening to for the first time, please hit.
Speaker 3: Subscribe on the YouTube.
Speaker 1: If you're listening on podcasts, you can click and you can watch i Achould do video of this now as well. It's a fun way to connect with all of you, so please go to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com slash buck Sexton and subscribe there and Shield High