Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 2: Erness What's Up?
Speaker 1: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting business that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one.
Speaker 2: Of our merch partners.
Speaker 1: Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 3: Eli Lilly Oh stop peakd at nine hundreds having two dollars. Now it's around seven hundred and eighteen twenty six percent drop. So you always talk about twenty percent drops and always a good indicator to start buying. So is it reason for concerned or is it just a buying opportunity?
Speaker 4: I know a lot of people are concerned if RFK is going to adjust or cause the entire farmer space to fall apart. There's a phrase I want you to look up today. It's called political lobbyion. And who contributes the most they're one of their organizations or sectors that contribute the most. Really would be fine. I put this price in stock Club a month ago. This touched around Friday. I know this is going to happen. This is more of a buy an opportunity. And now if it got to six seventy two, I would be elated. I'm not sending the will, but six seventy two I would love. But when the stock goes up this like in November of last year it was five seventy nine one or a tear great, But a great lesson is to look up what the quarterly ranges are for stocks in the sector and then look at did Lily get above that average range? And if so, are they coming back to the normal range that they should be in. So they're really just pulling back to the levels that they should be in. There were some exuberants in the pricing of the stock Lily, it'd be fine. Now, some other ones in the space, I don't, probably not. They probably have some issues. But Lily Anovo will be absolutely okay.
Speaker 2: Going from the yeah, they'll they'll be fine. They'll be fine. Everybody can just relax.
Speaker 1: Like you said, opportunity when you're one and two in the space and those two I'm glad you said Novo and we spoke about them about two weeks ago. Those are number one and two in the space by far. And so you saw a slight pulled back obviously with the election in the K part, but there's a part what they had. They reported their earnings and there was some missus on their two most prominent products being zet pound, the other being more journal for our weight loss.
Speaker 2: Right, most people think weight loss, that think ozempic. That is a noble product.
Speaker 1: Set Bound is the Eli Lilly product, mare Is it's diabetes drug.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 1: They had a slightness on that, which is understandable. We can see everything that's happening in that space this year, but they'll be fine. In fact, in terms of those two products, it's great, but they also have it. Most people don't even realize one of the only there's only two alzheimer drugs on.
Speaker 2: The market on one of them.
Speaker 1: So you got a portfolio of products. That's why it's going to be a strong company. That's why it's going nowhere. That's why you don't worry when you see a pull back. You take advantage of the opportunity and so I quit and that's at all time high. I don't care what the ACCID is Bitcoin US.
Speaker 2: NBA.
Speaker 4: I don't like when it's three percent five percent from all time high, it's not the time to buy it. I don't care how much fanfare or hype is around an ass It's going to pull back at some point. The percentage again, twenty percent drop is a buying place. But if it's like five percent from the high, no go, let it go, Gotta let it go.
Speaker 3: What are I know, so, Eli Lilly or Noble?
Speaker 2: Which one is a better company?
Speaker 4: Lily for sure, better management, better product management, better modes, homework assignment for everyone. What are the five things that makes Eli Lilly the strongest pharmaceutical company in the last decade of American business?
Speaker 2: Dig deep used at GPT.
Speaker 4: If you need help, oh one reasoning, it'll definitely help a lot. But like once you figure out what those competitive advantages.
Speaker 2: Are, they'll be Okay. Are the things that can improve a point?
Speaker 4: Yes, I would love one more hit drug from them, but that team and organization in Indianapolis is one of the best run. So yeah, I know the Chiefs fell yesterday, but Lily won't fall to Buffalo.
Speaker 2: And the Chiefs will be fine. I saw some of the pundits it's over for the Chiefs there. I'm like, bro, it's one game, one game, first loss, chill. I think you take both.
Speaker 1: I think if if you're looking at healthcare, and that's that's the interesting part. When you look at the space, and when you read a bunch of analysts and you watch pundits in the space, the top two in the space don't change. I mean the reverse order. It's like I guess it would be like the Chiefs and Alliance both of nine to one. Who's the best team? Well, they're both nine and one. They're both great teams right now. One is a super Bowl champion, which I would say would be Lily right now.
Speaker 2: But they're both great companies.
Speaker 1: So one and two my first choice would be Lily for some of the reasons that you named in terms of product space, I think their products.
Speaker 2: Are more use right now. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Obviously, you know we spoke about the dependence that a country has on it, uh, and so when it starts getting competitors, then you start seeing other.
Speaker 2: People come into space. What do you now have to compete with it?
Speaker 1: I know They have other products as well, just not as properly lose used throughout the United States.
Speaker 4: Is a seven seventeen eighty two As of now, the stock has went up six hundred and one dollars in the last five years.
Speaker 2: A lot of these.
Speaker 4: Mistakes and questions, y'all asks will go away if you hold for a half decade. I don't care if you want to be with one of the people that add to Bernice's thirty thousand in one week. Y'all need to stop tricking off your money on a bunch of shit and put your money into these companies.
Speaker 2: And if you don't, inflation will get higher.
Speaker 4: You'll see all more all white cabinets, and listen, I'm gonna be real rfk elon Trump, their move how they're supposed to move.
Speaker 2: The issue is that we don't do it.
Speaker 4: We want to tear down our greats so fast, included us so fast, and not get.
Speaker 2: We tried to get to the White House.
Speaker 4: You y ought to play okay, autum commentary pieces nothing Now we got big maga in that administration. Woo hey, hold on, know behold for five years. A lot of these dumb ass questions just these are jokes. Written by eighty five South goes away if you hold for put it in chat, hold for five years, hold for five even. Some of y'all mess me in Star Club. Yo, this information is dated. No, this shit timeless. So we're buying the same ones over and over again. There's a reason why after the Steve Harvey interview they didn't go sell that shit to Adam twenty two?
Speaker 1: Hold four five?
Speaker 2: How long y'all had the business?
Speaker 4: God man, Yo, Quit fucking up y'all to hold onto a bad six.
Speaker 2: Year relationship and sell lily in two weeks? What sell it to me? I bought off you.
Speaker 5: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from l Salvador a q of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,