Speaker 1: Scrubbing in with Bea Tilly and Tanya rad and iHeartRadio and two time People's Choice Award winning podcast. Hello everyone, we are scrubbing it.
Speaker 2: Yay.
Speaker 1: Oh like the plane just landed. Wow, you look absolutely radiant today.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. I'm having an off day.
Speaker 2: This is so interesting.
Speaker 1: She literally has normal clothes on, not a sweatsuit.
Speaker 2: She has all her gold jewelry popping off, no hair.
Speaker 1: Hair back in a cute little braid ponytail make and she says she isn't having an off date.
Speaker 3: It just goes to show you, I love myself, untouched.
Speaker 2: I love myself.
Speaker 4: We decided that maybe she said she was having an off date just to fish for compliments.
Speaker 3: Yes, I don't compliment. I don't need to fish for compliments.
Speaker 2: You know how you do click bait over your tex.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's like I am secure in myself that I don't need to fish for compliments. Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Make right.
Speaker 4: But when you come in here on a normal morning, we have to get here very early, and your hair is not like this, You're not wearing makeup, and you're in a puffer in a sweat suit, you never say you're having an off day. I feel completely put together, and you say you're having any.
Speaker 3: And what I realize is maybe when I put effort in and I look like this, it like bums me out. When I put no effort in, I'm just like, I'm just like my gorgeous natural self. It's not bad. Yeah, it's not bad, and I'm cozy exactly right now. I'm like my jeans, I just washed them for the first time ever, so they're so why.
Speaker 2: Did you get them five years ago?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Maybe last year first. Yeah. I don't like to wash my jeans.
Speaker 6: I mean I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm not like wash them every time, but I certainly watch them after a certain amount of time of mooning though I don't.
Speaker 3: Really wear jeans that often, so like, my rotation is probably much less than yours.
Speaker 2: I think you're put on date nights. You're wearing jeans at not.
Speaker 3: These means AnyWho not important. I'm having an off day. I have two big pimples on my forehead and I just like stared at them all week. I can't get rid of them. They're not that big because I make up.
Speaker 2: On they don't. You don't.
Speaker 1: If I was just looking at you, I wouldn't even think, Oh, she has pimples on her forehead.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's the rest easy.
Speaker 3: Thank you better tonight? Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: Go through the day feeling absolutely gorgeous.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. I needed that.
Speaker 1: Speaking of the uh text bait that Tanya does, I posted it like an example of it because she texts me and goes Becca and I said, lol, yes, and she goes, I just took the best nap.
Speaker 5: Doing you were abusing the technology.
Speaker 3: I thought she'd be so proud that I just took a really nice long nap.
Speaker 1: Well, when you're waking up at like three am, I'm expecting you to take a nap mine.
Speaker 3: But I was expecting a nicer reply than what I got.
Speaker 6: I was like, my, oh, go ahead.
Speaker 7: I'm just curious, do you want praise or do you want like a follow.
Speaker 3: Up question or I'm so proud of you.
Speaker 2: That's where she wants a compliment on her appearance, not on her.
Speaker 3: Do not compliment my physical appearance, but please compliment my nap games.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I posted the screenshot on Instagram and Robbie goes, she does this to me too, and I was like, oh, I was actually going to ask you about it or have her ask you about it, and he goes, I thought it was a radio thing, because they're always like teasing, so.
Speaker 5: She's been radio a long time.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's a radio thing.
Speaker 1: But another thing that happened is this morning, Tany hits the chat with Sam, our producer myself and she sends a picture of I stared at it for a long time.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know what it was.
Speaker 1: And she goes my breakfast and Sam goes, what, I don't even know what I'm looking at, and she goes, it's chicken. We didn't have anything else, So this is my breakfast. Dark times over here, I'm like order something like in a time.
Speaker 8: Where you don't have to eat you chicken for breakfast and you could get groceries brought to your house.
Speaker 3: First of all, I didn't. I normally just eat eggs. Eggs is like my always my standard go to breakfast. For some reason, I'm having like an aversion to scrambled eggs. Like this thought of scrambled eggs.
Speaker 5: I've had that. I had so much.
Speaker 3: Yes, I get that, I've had it with hard boiled eggs. I've never had it with warm scrambled eggs. So I was very thrown off, but the thought of making scrambled eggs made me want to bombit. You have eggs, yes, which is our standard breakfast.
Speaker 2: Scrambled eggs with beef bro bone bro feel this morning.
Speaker 3: I forgot about our bone bros in the freezer. That would have been a great idea. That would have been a nice breakfast, just the bone bro yeah, with the eggs inside.
Speaker 5: Could make eggs a different.
Speaker 4: Way, sunny side up. Poach your eggs, you could do fried.
Speaker 5: I actually don't know how to boiled eggs.
Speaker 3: Does anyody know how to poach an egg? Because it's actually it's hard.
Speaker 7: I've never not that hard. I thought it was.
Speaker 3: It's you just seed one of those net things, right, You.
Speaker 7: Don't even need that. You can just use a spoon or I just use my hand sometimes.
Speaker 6: But you just boiled water dangerous.
Speaker 7: It hurts, but you know you gotta suffer for art.
Speaker 9: You boil the water, you crack the egg, and then you swirl it around with like a ladle.
Speaker 5: But what about the sunny side up?
Speaker 3: I mean, there's I mean.
Speaker 4: From you to admit that you had plenty of options for breakfast and you still had chicken. It had to make a whole big deal out of the.
Speaker 5: Fact that.
Speaker 2: I will defend her.
Speaker 1: She didn't make a big deal. I mean she sent it in the group. She knew it was going to get a reaction, of course.
Speaker 3: But the best part is it was really dry and it was cold, so I wanted to warm it up pickled juice on it.
Speaker 5: Yag right to warm it up.
Speaker 3: That doesn't make any sense with water, water and pickle juice, to like warm it up on the stove in the in like a little frying.
Speaker 2: This is eight thirty am.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you don't have a microwave.
Speaker 3: I don't really like microwaves.
Speaker 8: Ah, I'll use it if I need to, but if I don't need to do it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, this is the time.
Speaker 2: More about the pickle juice addition, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Why I eat my my rotisserie chicken with pickles. So I was like, if I if it's dry, I'm gonna have a little water.
Speaker 2: I have literally chills all over my body, like the worst way.
Speaker 3: It was just a survival mode, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Likes eat, Like, honestly, you have a house full of food.
Speaker 3: It sounds like we deferently don't.
Speaker 1: Here she goes out, what else do you eat? Yeah, she it's slim pickets.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you have eggs. Don't have kids in the house, chicken.
Speaker 5: Do you have any cereal for the kids?
Speaker 3: They don't eat cereal.
Speaker 4: I bet you have some hot cereal, some motimeals something. I bet you have many options.
Speaker 2: No, really, okay, I'm not a city full of options.
Speaker 3: The problem is the time. Once I realized I needed to eat my breakfast, I needed to be I needed to leave my house within like thirty forty five minutes.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 3: So nothing was going to get to me in time, nor to cook.
Speaker 1: There's a Whole Food's right like, it's literally from the window.
Speaker 2: And if you just if you skipped your rotisserie chicken eating it up on the stove, I think.
Speaker 1: You could have stopped by the Whole Foods, picked up with smoothie, something yummy warm.
Speaker 3: I didn't choose this life.
Speaker 1: I know, are you secretly prepping to be a bodybuilder, because this is giving bodybuilder?
Speaker 3: You know what it's giving. It was that's what I used to eat for breakfast before my wedding. I was eating a lot of rotissory chicken before my wedding.
Speaker 2: She it was a little it wasn't good you guys want choose.
Speaker 1: There was a lot of chicken and cube and eggs and eggs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was basically it. Yeah. It was very very high proteins.
Speaker 2: Every meal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, every meal breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh, is she doing this for her honeymoon? It feels a little intense.
Speaker 3: But nuh, just desperate times, desperate times. And I had an amazing rotissary chicken in the fridge.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 1: I respect it because I one thousand percent would have opened my refrigerator been like, I'm not mid for eggs. I'll have rotissery chicken, but I'm definitely not doing that for breakfast. I'm just going to order something. But you didn't spend any money.
Speaker 3: Thank you. You just ate what you so economical of me. Yeah, it's very responsible of you, thank you. Yeah, it's giving evolved.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't know chaos giving.
Speaker 1: You know the magnets you were on your nose for the notes, don't magnets.
Speaker 2: Have something in them that you're not supposed to put on your skin.
Speaker 3: The magnet is not directly on my skin. It's like think of like a layer of skin like tape, like a skin tape, then the magnets on that, and then they put a layer of like tape over that, so the magnet is not directly on your.
Speaker 7: Skin, just a millimeter of protection exactly.
Speaker 2: That's all. That's Yeah, I looked it up.
Speaker 3: I googled it already. I see you chomping away over there, chop. The magnets are fine. There's no EMFs and magnets okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't think there was any EMF, just more so like the danger of you know.
Speaker 7: What does the em F stand for again?
Speaker 3: Electric magnetic field?
Speaker 7: Sorry, I just want to point out magnetic.
Speaker 5: It makes a point, you.
Speaker 3: Know what, and it opens my airways and it is from that.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: In about three weeks, Tony will say that no strips are out, Well, actually yeah, because.
Speaker 3: You don't think there's any way that like the pulling is like actually gonna like pull our skin on our nose permanently like this, right, I'm like, I actually don't know, Like if you think about it, we're pulling it all night long, you're stretching it out every night.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's going in the rings.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah it could be. It could be, but right now it's decadent. Sleep so much.
Speaker 2: Air fes the nostrils, so.
Speaker 3: Much air going in and nothing coming out. It's good.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm I can't wait to hear more updates on that. All these things.
Speaker 3: Coming soon on our honeymoon, like our.
Speaker 2: Nose all the honeymoon.
Speaker 1: Yes, are you doing an all white situation or are you what's your vibe?
Speaker 3: It's gonna be like eighty percent white?
Speaker 2: Okay? Yeah, what's the why? But why or like, what what's your thought process? You like to you acted like you had really thought about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I'm like, my bridal era is over, so like the white should isn't.
Speaker 10: The honeymoon part of the bridal era technically is like celebration of the bread era. Yeah, but it's not giving like bride. It's giving like wife, you know what I mean. So I have some black in there as well, natural tones.
Speaker 2: Leading into potential mother mother era.
Speaker 3: Exactly, exactly. Well, yeah, speaking of my really done much shopping for my honeymoon though, are you going to maybe.
Speaker 2: Well, you're saving money on the groceries so you.
Speaker 1: Get thirty this morning on the side. Yeah, that adds up. You know, I was thinking because I've been like really into the reputation album. I mean, I've always been, but King of My Heart.
Speaker 3: Is just really that one doesn't do it.
Speaker 2: For it might be it might be top for me on that album. Yeah, that's crazy. It's a deep cut.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, but that's where I'm at right now.
Speaker 1: And I also I'm just dying to know who Dancing with Our Hands Tight is about.
Speaker 3: Carl Klass That's not confirmed, is confirmed.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying. I was listening to it again this morning and I was thinking, I'd like to know. I'd like to you know, what I would love and if the end of her life she writes down.
Speaker 2: Every song and releases who it's about.
Speaker 1: It's like Evelyn Hugo kind of like at the end she just releases like all the information about her life. And I would love if Taylor swifted that that'd be exciting.
Speaker 5: So it's the beauty of it.
Speaker 4: The songs hit you differently at different stages of your life, and that's that's the.
Speaker 5: Power of her in her writing skills. It's amazing.
Speaker 3: It is amazing.
Speaker 1: And My Heart has been my favorite since I like literally I think of it since I met Haley.
Speaker 3: Wow, you know what song I used to not like well, I don't think it's on reputation. Actually, out of the Woods, My god, that song is amazing. Yeah. I used to not like it and then like, for some some reason, you like brought it to my life. Uh huh, and now I'm obsessed with it.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Another thing I've added to my bucket list is going to a cold Play concert.
Speaker 3: You've never gone to a cold No, ton you not.
Speaker 1: Everyone just gets to go interview Chris Martin and then go to the concert.
Speaker 3: That was epic. That was an epic You could have come to that.
Speaker 2: Well I didn't get an invite. Yeah you did. Yeah, I would have been at that concert.
Speaker 3: I've seen many cold Play concerts.
Speaker 2: Well maybe on the next one you can get me in there.
Speaker 3: Coldplay is great in concert.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So that's my bucket that's a nice bucket list item.
Speaker 1: Anyone else have bucketless concerts they want to attend and have I have.
Speaker 3: A bucket list item.
Speaker 2: Do you have a bucket's concert?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, what's your item?
Speaker 3: I want to eat shaved watermelon like shaved ice, but like I want to make it.
Speaker 7: Dream the impossible dream.
Speaker 2: That was so sad.
Speaker 7: I'd like to eat an orange.
Speaker 1: What are you drinking about where they shave it into the So you like to take.
Speaker 3: A watermelon and you freeze it, yeah, and then you like shave it on like a cheese grater and you make like like snow. You can't do that today?
Speaker 2: Yeah, any dream huge? You can literally go to the grocery store. Sounds like you need to go anywhay pick up a big juicy watermelon and you could have that to night.
Speaker 3: I can't do it today, but maybe tomorrow.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: Any other huge items on anyone's to compete with.
Speaker 3: That sea salt on top.
Speaker 2: Gonna do some lime juice.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Loves the Goo Goo Dolls.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Black Balloon hits iris this.
Speaker 1: There's a video of them playing in the rain. I think I've talked about on the podcast.
Speaker 3: Still played performances sold.
Speaker 2: Them on a podcast.
Speaker 7: Was in La like the other day.
Speaker 3: The lyrics I could ask about that was like my Avril Labine days when I would like write down av Laben lyrics. Googoo Dolls were up there, Yeah and Michelle Branch those three two Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah Goo Goo Dolls.
Speaker 1: But like the video that I always think about is them playing and it's pouring down rain and it's in the nineties and no one has their phones out. They're all just locked in and it looks like a dream.
Speaker 2: Like could you all make it no phone rule?
Speaker 3: So we could just have the Jonas Brothers had a concert, say like last year maybe the year before that was a no phones yeah, because it was like a small underplay at the l Rainos before the album came out. So they made everybody lock them in those little pouches. I kept got to keep mine out.
Speaker 5: They're in town in September. I might have to. They're in Santa Barbara and the Greek.
Speaker 3: The Santa Barbara Bowl, the Greek, the Greek the next night, the Greek in August.
Speaker 5: September sixth and seventh. Have to do that. Yeah, that's a little tight.
Speaker 3: That's after late that weekend. Actually, no, I'm going to bet a wedding that weekend.
Speaker 2: Oh well, okay.
Speaker 9: I would always love to see Lonna del Ray. I want to see her really, but we've never seen her. And they keep saying the Spice Girls are going to tour again. I want to see the Spice Girls so bad.
Speaker 2: Well, that would just be iconic, iconic, So you saw, Yeah, are.
Speaker 3: You invested in this Beckham drama?
Speaker 2: I don't know anything about it.
Speaker 3: Oh my God, to me here we are pop, make us invested. Well, the problem is, I don't not in the weeds. But Brooklyn Beckham and his wife Nicola Pelts are like in a feud with his family, meaning Victoria David Beckham brothers. Yeah, it's like bad nobody. I don't know. Like the hearsay is that she didn't let Victoria design her wedding dress, which seems preposterous to me. Like Victoria is probably okay whatever, do you know what I mean? So there's gotta be more to it. But apparently they hired the same attorney, like for their image that Harry and Meghan hired Beckham Harry, the Beams, the Young, the Young Beckhams.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Interestinglyn has covered up his mom's boy chest tat.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that is a bad.
Speaker 2: Sign, that a bad.
Speaker 3: Red flag always around. I have to tell you something. Karma has hit Mark in a big way.
Speaker 2: Let's do it after the break, Yes, yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, we're back.
Speaker 5: Tanya knows her teasers.
Speaker 3: We mentioned that earlier, So Mark's karma. I have just been finding joy in this show called Love Island for a few years now and who poo poos it to me every single time? Mark and I both okay, okay, fair one of Mark's stances because I would like to talk about it on not just this podcast, I'd love to talk about on the morning show. And Mark's like, nobody's watching this. I've never said that it's not our demo.
Speaker 5: Never said that either, yes you did, No, it is our demo. It's completely ourda.
Speaker 3: You changed your tune a little bit last summer because it was so popular.
Speaker 5: But because that's when it broke big.
Speaker 3: But before that it was so poop who Love Island? It's not our demo. Nobody's watching it's.
Speaker 5: Not our demo.
Speaker 4: But I didn't think anyone's watching it till last summer when people were really watching it, Which is so I have a good gauge of this sort of thing. That's why my job is my job.
Speaker 3: So I guess I was watching Love Island this season in Mark's home.
Speaker 1: I would say it could be as it is, or it could be one of the children.
Speaker 3: Well wow, yeah, yeah, she loves a fan.
Speaker 5: Brooklyn is a.
Speaker 4: Fan, you see her her. Tanya's mind went from Brooklyn Beckham to my.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, wow, wow, wow, a master, she loves it.
Speaker 4: She's obsessed and I was I got I didn't know this. And then she's under you know, she's under eighteen, so we get alerts when she wants to download an app. We have to just approve it, and we've always approved them. She never tried to download anything. Word, but I was at home one day and they got the Brooklyn wuld like to download the Love Island USA app like h no, But I approved it, and now there and now she comes home every day with stories of whoever and who's.
Speaker 5: This person?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, So it's basically like the Bacher meets American Idol. It's the best way to put it. It's phenomenal.
Speaker 2: Oh whoa, Okay, so I should, So I should start it.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 2: I think so, Okay, I'd rather do it now and just.
Speaker 3: Be like not need to catch up on like twenty twelve.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd rather be able to talk about it in a topical way.
Speaker 3: So yeah. So anyways, that's just a little bit about Marx Karma.
Speaker 9: Okay, there's there's a Love Island esque thing in the newest episode of in just like that.
Speaker 7: I just wanted you to know.
Speaker 9: Miranda gets sucked into a show called by Bingo and it's about bisexual people that gets into an island and it's just like her getting like so enambored with like a reality TV show where people are on a tropical island hooking up.
Speaker 7: And it reminds me of Love Island and a Bechel in Paradis.
Speaker 3: Well, I just want you to know that, Like, the reason why I haven't shared with you is because I have made a group chat with people that I can talk just Love Island too. Okay, So I'm like getting it out of my system.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, So you don't need to like harass me into watch it.
Speaker 3: Correct, I see, because I have my I have my support group.
Speaker 2: Thank God for those people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we're just constantly sending tiktoks and updates.
Speaker 1: Do you think majority of people watch it? I think a lot of our listeners watch it. So I'm I'm gonna try. I'm going to attempt to tune in and get into it for the sake of the podcast.
Speaker 2: Maybe you can get a run down from Brooklyn to join in.
Speaker 5: Sure.
Speaker 4: My issue with the morning show is I know Ryan's not watching it, I know Systany's not watching it, and so it's got to be a relatable enough topic. But there are topics within there that we can probably.
Speaker 2: Say it for the pod and watch it show this girl.
Speaker 1: Okayeah, But as we know, like sometimes when when like just Easton and I are watching a show and we're trying to discuss it, the way you and Mark looks so absolutely horrify what we're saying.
Speaker 3: I don't need to discuss it. I don't need to discuss it.
Speaker 2: When not a whole group is watching it.
Speaker 3: You can pull elements that are relatable. Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: You should do that.
Speaker 1: You should be like, oh my gosh, this one guy, this is what happened or what he said That's what I didn't. Okay, do do do of our Friends episode?
Speaker 2: Anyways?
Speaker 1: Anyway, shall we get into some dear Bonias sneak went in.
Speaker 5: Here, uh from a girl in hinge Hell?
Speaker 4: She said, huge fans started this podcast because I love Becka, and I stayed because I'm beyond obsessed with you. All things just ended between me and my guy after seven months, And as much as it really hurt, I'm glad it happened because it made me realized I do want a relationship. I've been single for ten years with only one boyfriend, so navigating things out here is tough, especially at thirty four. I met the seven month guy as my first hinge date and it just went from there. I will say there were some red flags along the way, sharing a dog with his ex who he cheated on. Oh that's like a red flag barrage right there that you ignored.
Speaker 5: But I'm getting older, so I feel like I need to be less picky.
Speaker 4: However, after what feels like seven months wasted, I'm second guessing being too lenient. I've been on three dates in the last two weeks with different people, fourth tomorrow, and I just feel like it's all red flags. I'm struggling to decide if I should go on a second date with any of them, because I feel like I shouldn't, but I also want to be too picky. Okay, So now she breaks down each of the three and we get to decide who she should go on a date again with, if anyone. Date number one, he just moved into a new place and asked why he moved. He told me he and his ex broke up two weeks ago after two years together because they got into a fight at her sister's wedding because he found out she was cheating on him and now he doesn't know if he can trust again.
Speaker 5: Okay, Date number one, Date.
Speaker 4: Number two, I was actually super into this guy until he mentioned he had met up with this girl four days before because he really liked her and asked to be official, but she said she wanted to see if things would work out with another guy she was seeing, so he wanted to put himself back out there and not just wait around. On Date number three, mentioned communication being important to him, which I loved, and then he voluntarily mentioned he ended his last relationship a month ago because the sex sucked and when he brought it up, she didn't handle it well. I want to write all three off, But then is this normal? Am I being too picky? I just don't want to set myself up to get hurt again, especially after I felt like I may have ignored too many red flags on seven month man. Any advice is helpful, Thanks and love y'all.
Speaker 1: My first initial reaction is, if anything, he should be more picky. Yeah, I agree, I think stop being picky is the is the move.
Speaker 2: I think you should.
Speaker 1: Raise your standards because an ex sharing a dog with his ex who he cheated on. Is is just a red fly, big red flag that you just overlooked.
Speaker 2: And I think we're raising our standards now.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I feel like the older you get, the more picky you should become.
Speaker 5: Yeah, don't lower your standards.
Speaker 2: Waste your time on someone who doesn't deserve it.
Speaker 4: So Day one just moved a new place because he broke up two weeks ago. After two years, he's clearly a rebound situation. It's two weeks out. He got cheated on, Okay, fine, whatever.
Speaker 2: He doesn't know if he can trust again. He needs to go to therapy.
Speaker 1: He needs to heals two years, two weeks after two years, it's not gonna be.
Speaker 2: She's gonna be. It's not gonna be good for her.
Speaker 4: I rebounds work out sometimes. Sisany reminds us all the time in the morning show that her current husband was a rebound.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you never know she.
Speaker 2: Was he her rebound or she was his rebound, he was her rebound. That's different.
Speaker 3: No, they were both each other's rebounds.
Speaker 1: Then I think that's fine, But I think one person not being the rebound, and especially if it's the woman who's not the rebus bound. I mean the woman who is the rebound I think is going to be tough if if our girls see what you're saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's the one that's rebounding. Yeah, she's the one that's three Yeah, okay. Date two, he had just met up with this girl four days before. He asked to be official. She said no, I want to see how things work out. So he's clearly got feelings for the other woman.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's like out there doing his thing. I don't think that's about only protest.
Speaker 5: He doesn't want to be doing it.
Speaker 3: No, it's giving Tanya going out with other guys when Robbie didn't want to be exclusive kind of. And I remember all I was doing was thinking.
Speaker 1: About, well, number two would be the only one I'd go on a second date with out of these three.
Speaker 3: That's preposterous.
Speaker 2: Is that your word of the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you said it once or twice before.
Speaker 3: That's the only one I wouldn't go out with again.
Speaker 4: Oh and then date three his relationship fell apart. As you mentioned, the sex was not up to his standards, and then she didn't handle it well and then they broke up.
Speaker 2: I think she's he's just gonna make her feelm secure. I don't know. I don't like it really.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sometimes you just don't have good sexual chemistry.
Speaker 10: I know.
Speaker 1: But I think that's just like, hey, like, communicate, what do you like?
Speaker 2: What do you want?
Speaker 1: The fact that he just was like walk away after he didn't like the sex, it's like, did you try, did you communicate?
Speaker 2: Did you tell her what you like?
Speaker 5: I think day three is my favorite.
Speaker 2: Too interesting.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of like, don't go out with any of them again and find some new name.
Speaker 5: I want to write all three off. That's it. You gotta go with your gun.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think if you want to write all three off, I think you do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Number three a lot of fish in the sea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm moving on to the uh one more baby okay high anonymous Dear Becka Tanya Marker in Easton, Hi.
Speaker 5: Gang Day one scrubber.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 4: You guys have read my emails in the past and give me great advice, so thank you.
Speaker 5: Look at that. We don't hear that very often. Then we give great.
Speaker 3: Advice all the time. I'm kidding.
Speaker 4: I'm thirty seven. My husband and I have four kids seventeen, thirteen, three and two. Wow, that is a span.
Speaker 3: Well, we're seventeen thirteen, three and two.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 4: We have three boys and our youngest. As a girl, I always dreamed of having a daughter, and once she was born, I agreed to my husband getting a vasectomy. Two years later, I deeply regret that decision. I want a fifth baby so badly. Being a mom has been the greatest joy of my life. I've always imagined having a big family. We just moved into our dream home this past January and it is spacious. We are settled, and I work remotely at a job I love to let me be home with my kids. Life feels full in the best way, but I can't shake the feeling that one more baby would complete our family. My husband had the asseectimy in October of twenty three, so he's still within the ideal window for a reversal. I'd say he's about eighty percent on.
Speaker 5: Board with the idea. When it's just the two of us talking, he's open and sometimes even excited about it.
Speaker 4: The issue is when he brings it up with his twin brother or his friends, they shut it down and say you're crazy, and the joke about us already having our hands full, and I can tell that their reactions sway him and it's frustrating. I don't want to pressure him or rush his process. I don't want outside voices, especially sarcastic, fearful ones, clouding his real desires.
Speaker 5: Here's the advice.
Speaker 4: How can I kindly but clearly tell the people around us to back off and let him think for himself without causing drama? And how can I best support my husband as he figures out what he truly wants and not what others think he should want. I know, asking him to do this surgery is a big deal, so I'm trying to get us there together as a unit. Thank you for reading and any inse that you can offer.
Speaker 2: I mean, I I think.
Speaker 1: That you're in a place where if you want to have another child and he's on board, I think you have that conversation together and also let him know that it's between the two of you, and you know you hear his friends and brother make comments, but make sure that it's what you both really want. And also I think you you have the you can say you're thirty seven, there is a biological time a clock.
Speaker 3: Okay, back on remind us again.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, like I think you can bring that up in the conversation about having another baby and be like, I don't want I want us to both be in the same place to want this, and I don't want outside voices getting into your head. But I also am in a place where I do have to think about the time, So I just want us to get there together and do what we want, not what other people are saying.
Speaker 2: I think you just have this conversation.
Speaker 3: I think you just have the conversation with him. I think going to the people around you and telling them to back off is a very bad idea, yeah, because you just want like you can't control other people. You just can't, so you have to let people they're gonna do and say what they want. But I think having the conversation with your husband and saying you know that you recognize that other people like laugh and say we're crazy, but this is something that's really important to me, and I feel like it's also very important to you, And let's get the show on the road.
Speaker 4: He needs space and time, and I know that you feel like you might not have time, especially with what Beca just said to you.
Speaker 5: But he doesn't know what he wants.
Speaker 3: He does, he's not lying she says he's about eighty percent on board. Eighty is basically a hundred.
Speaker 4: That's what she says, because when she talks to him and she gives him the lowdown, he's.
Speaker 5: Like, yeah, yeah, that'd be cool. Yeah, that sounds great.
Speaker 4: And when his buddies and his brother around, they're like, dude, you've got your handsful. He's like, yeah, I do have my hands full. Yeah, you're right, Yeah, you're right, this is crazy. Both are true, by the way, I think he does want it, but also he realizes that this is a lot and they do have their hands full. So I think he's torn. I don't think he knows what he wants, and I think he's going to need time to figure that out.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I had of a sectomy. I loved it. I'm happy I did it every day. I would never get it reversed.
Speaker 3: You would never get it reversed. Never, that's rude.
Speaker 4: I've run the marathon and I'm nearing the finish line of the marathon. I would never want to start the marathon over again. As enjoyable as that marathon was, I but that's me. I just don't think he knows what he wants. Because every person's telling him something different, but everyone's telling him true things. Yes it would be nice, Yes it would be cool, Yes it would be sweet. Yes we would make your wife happy. Yes it is crazy. Yes your house is a madhouse right now, It's all true. So I think it's I don't know. I think he needs time and space, and because I think you're influencing him.
Speaker 3: As well, time and space. There's nothing like time and space. Time and space heals the race when they're ever questioning time and space.
Speaker 2: Thank you, that's stunning. I know we have a game.
Speaker 4: Oh, we do have a game. I have the high Low Game. We haven't played the high Low game in a way.
Speaker 2: The game, it's part of it.
Speaker 5: Part age, part other things.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, all right, we are back with a finale game.
Speaker 5: All right, I've.
Speaker 4: Got three rounds. Each one is best of seven says. Whoever gets two of the three rounds is the champion.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay.
Speaker 5: We are starting with celebrity birthdays.
Speaker 3: Okay. Uh.
Speaker 4: These are all people who are born this week in history, and you can tell me how old they are turning this week and how and then the other person is higher and lower.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: Now, I always get people get mad at me because they want to be the higher lower person. So can you guys please do a rock paper scissors to determine who goes first?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Sure, I thought we say that our name.
Speaker 5: No, we're taking turns. Here we go, So rock paper scissors. Shoot, here we go.
Speaker 3: Rock paper scissors, shoot.
Speaker 4: Rock crushes scissors. So you may choose. Would you like the name? Would you like the name first? Would you like hire.
Speaker 3: At I'd like to guest hire a lower first one?
Speaker 4: Okay, here is your first one? Mackelmore? How old is he turning this week?
Speaker 2: Maclamore? I think he's forty four?
Speaker 5: He is not turning forty four? Is he older or younger?
Speaker 3: Older?
Speaker 4: He is turning forty three? For Rebecca and Tanya's strategy has backfire. Tanya Zoe Saldanya Hollywood Darling Zoe Saldanya. How old is she turning this week?
Speaker 3: Forty five?
Speaker 5: Okay, she's not. Is she older or younger than forty five?
Speaker 2: Older?
Speaker 4: She is turning forty seven? Becca has two now and is well on her way. Kendrick Lamar, Kendrick Lamar Ton Wait, Becca? How old is Kendrick Lamar turning this week?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I think Kendrick's turning. Uh, I really have no thirty eight?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: He iss three in a row for Becca. All right, finally, maybe not finally, we have more, but I'm going to throw you a bit of a curve ball because I want to get this one in here. Every year since I was a kid, I acknowledged this birthday. This week, Garfield the Cat.
Speaker 3: That's g give we veto this one, Vito.
Speaker 4: I'm the host of the show, Vita. Garfield the Cat has a birthday this week.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 4: How old is Garfield the Cat creatures? How old is Garfield the Cat turning this week?
Speaker 3: Forty seven?
Speaker 5: Yes, it's forty seven. Wow, Ton, that was really good.
Speaker 2: Did you get Did you give that to you?
Speaker 3: No? Why would I want to veto it? If I knew?
Speaker 1: I am so. I felt like that was like acting or something amazing.
Speaker 5: Becca, back to you.
Speaker 4: For the win for this round. Nicole Kidman. How old is she turning this week?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: I think Nicole Kidman is.
Speaker 6: Fifty eight.
Speaker 4: She's turning fifty eight. I'll be darned look at that. Becca takes round one. The thing game goes to Becca.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 5: Round two.
Speaker 4: All right, let's go to the store. I'm going to give you a product. You tell me if it's one person guesses the price, the other person is higher or lower. Okay, all right, simple as that.
Speaker 5: I have a circular right here, like the newspaper circular.
Speaker 4: We start this time with Tanya. Okay, this is up and Up thirty two ounce liquid hand sanitizer. Thirty two ounces of liquid hand sanitizer by the brand Up and Up.
Speaker 5: How much does that cost?
Speaker 3: Thirty two ounces is big? Huh, Like bigger than two ounces.
Speaker 5: It's quite a bit thirty more.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna guess.
Speaker 5: Six sixty nine nine is a higher or lower? Becca, I'm going higher. It is five point fifty nine.
Speaker 4: You guys should go get some of this stuff because it's a really good deal. That is a point for Tanya. Beckup, it's the brand Lol, Surprise Tween Mermaid doll. It's a little mermaid doll. It's cute, little Surprise Mermaid dolly.
Speaker 5: Lol. How much is that little between mermaid doll?
Speaker 2: Those are I think around seventeen dollars.
Speaker 4: Seventeen dollars hire lower Tanya fifteen dollars. Tanya is doing well in this game.
Speaker 2: She knows her prices.
Speaker 4: Khan is a JBL wireless bluetooth headphones hundred bucks, hundred bucks hire lower Hire one twenty nine. Becca's on the board. Becca, it's a bird Buddy smart bird feeder with camera so you can watch the birds on your phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Those run about one twenty.
Speaker 4: Twenty higher Lower Tanya, Hire two hundred dollars for that one. Tanya is on the brink of victory. Here, Tanya, this is the Dirt Devil. Dirt Devil Vibe three and one cordless bagless vacuum.
Speaker 3: Cleaner, seventy five ninety nine.
Speaker 5: Hire wire it is forty nine ninety nine.
Speaker 4: And Tanya takes round two and we move on to the final round. I'm going to give you a movie. You tell me what year this movie came out. I have tried to get movies that you two particularly would enjoy. Okay, Becca, we begin with you. He's just not that into you. What year did that come out?
Speaker 2: Two thousand and nine?
Speaker 5: Correct?
Speaker 4: Two thousand and nine. Wow, very nice. Tanya, you can match it up right here. Don't be so stunned. You got a shot here the notebook. What year do the notebook come out?
Speaker 5: Tanya?
Speaker 3: Two thousand and five.
Speaker 4: It is not two thousand and five, before or after two thousand and four?
Speaker 5: Becka, I can't say that word on our podcast. Sorry, Love, Actually, let's go back to Becca Love. Actually, what year did that come out?
Speaker 2: Isn't that go to Tanya?
Speaker 3: Because I just know, I just guess it. You guess lowered?
Speaker 5: Oh oh, Love?
Speaker 2: Actually was twenty twelve before or after?
Speaker 5: Tanya?
Speaker 4: Before two thousand and three? Quite a bit before two to one? Beca, Tanya? What year did She's All That come out?
Speaker 3: Nineteen ninety two?
Speaker 4: Nineteen ninety two? Was it before or after ninety nine? And Becca has a three to one leaders on the brink of victory In today's High Low Game, Becca, we go to you for this one. Mandy Moore in a walk to remember what year did that come out?
Speaker 2: Two thousand and two?
Speaker 5: We have a winner.
Speaker 2: I was like, I was.
Speaker 1: So obsessed with that movie that was If I had gotten that wrong, I would have been up something.
Speaker 5: Congratulations, Becca is the winner our game.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thank you for putting that together.
Speaker 5: Mark as always enjoy our games.
Speaker 1: All right, everyone, We will be back on Thursday with Candice King.
Speaker 3: Can't wait to not wait.
Speaker 2: We love her, love her.
Speaker 1: Donya, I hope your dreams come true today and you get to really enjoy your shaved watermelon.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: Dreams do come true.
Speaker 3: They are easy, really accessible, if you dream big, if you dream small enough.
Speaker 2: I was trying to be encouragingly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you dream small, you can achieve the dreams easy, erectly.
Speaker 2: All right, we love you, somebody love you.
Speaker 3: Bye bye,