Speaker 1: Welcome back to Bachelor Happy Hours Golden Hour. Thanks for joining us again. We're so happy to be back for another episode. How are you doing today, Susan.
Speaker 2: I'm doing fantastic.
Speaker 3: Still thinking about our vacation since we just got back from Saint Martin and absolutely loved it. But today we have a really special guest. We cannot wait to chat and get his advice. Make sure you, guys are submitting all.
Speaker 2: Your questions to us. You know what to do.
Speaker 3: Just go to bachelornation dot com slash Golden Hour and submit them away. Make sure you write us, tell us what's on your mind, because we're going to be happy to give you our thoughts.
Speaker 1: That's right, Send us everything, your questions, your updates. You can dm us on Instagram at Bachelor Happy Hour.
Speaker 4: Okay, Susan, I have a special treat for you today. Oh ready, we just got back from Saint martinovitego and you're going to have a chance to practice your French practice.
Speaker 2: We need to learn, my friends.
Speaker 1: Because today our guest is Pascal from Jooncys And welcome Pascal.
Speaker 4: How are you very well?
Speaker 5: Thank you very happy to be with you guys. Yeah, we're going to do that. This one's going to be only in French.
Speaker 3: Okay, great, Wait, I have a I have a translator right here on my phone.
Speaker 4: We are so nice to be. Yeah, how have you been? Tell us what you've been up to.
Speaker 5: Ben Ben's lep has been good. Been doing a little bit of traveling. You know. I'm a skier, so I spent a lot of time in the mountain over the winter. Business is doing very well. Life is. I can't complain, you know. I mean, I'm I'm leaving the dream.
Speaker 4: You know, where did you go skiing?
Speaker 5: I just came back from vel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I would do very well at the bar downstairs, sipping on some Graandmagnier and looking really good while you guys ski and I'll wait for you to come in afterwards.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So I get a massage and and and and then you.
Speaker 4: Know, I love to ski, and I my my trip was supposed to be this year to dear Valley, and I got canceled. I'm devastated.
Speaker 5: I loved your valley. I have skin all over the country. I'm a big skier, so I've skinned your valley, Ski, Utah, Ski, Jackson Hall. What you mean, you know, everywhere all over the How are you watch manstone Gram and you see how good I am?
Speaker 2: Do you do the moguls?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: The yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I mean I think.
Speaker 2: That's just crazy. What where's the fun?
Speaker 5: And it's used the it's the control of the body and the balance you're going to go through it and just glide through it. I think it's it's just it's a it's a high you've got to experience if you're good at it. It's it's it's it's an incredible even going down. And you know, I mean I just posted sometimes in mainstream I went about sixty to fifty miles an I down the hills, which is you know, I mean, it's it's it's a feeling you can explain if you know the skill. I am.
Speaker 2: A question. Did you ever jump out of an airplane?
Speaker 5: Yes? Yes, In my years, I've done that, edicup just ski back back mountains, I've done yes. Yes.
Speaker 2: So that's on my bucket list and I plan to do that this year. Okay, yeah, I'm scared.
Speaker 5: But it's almost over, you know. I think the best time to do it, Susan, is to do it in the spring when we have when they what they call the cone snow, which is a little icy on top of a soft snow, so it's much easy.
Speaker 3: No no, no, no no, I don't mean jumping out of an airplane and skin.
Speaker 2: I meant just jumping out of an airplane.
Speaker 4: Susan does on.
Speaker 5: Skis talking about I've done that. I've done that as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is it fun?
Speaker 5: It's fun? Yeah, it's I mean there is a rush that that that thirty thirty five second rush when you you fell off and you feel like you really dragged by the gravity, and then after that you just.
Speaker 1: You know, okay, Pascal, when second you're ski you jump out of airplanes, you do back terrain, you travel.
Speaker 4: What's still on your bucket list to do?
Speaker 5: Oh? You know? Mean, you know, I've done a lot in my lifetime. I've covered almost eighty countries, so I still want to go to uh To Piou to Multipitche.
Speaker 4: That's when I've I've climbed. I did the track and matter Pitcher. I did that. It was incredible.
Speaker 5: I've done a lot of Asia. I've done Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Talent, Indiaz.
Speaker 1: Well, your seventieth birthday is coming, so what are you going to do? For your seventieth birthday.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm going to I'm going to stay home and I'm going to let that they go by.
Speaker 2: Close your eyes, close your eyes.
Speaker 5: I just stay home and she just forget about that day and move on to the next day.
Speaker 4: What have you been up to? What have you been up to since town season?
Speaker 5: What I've been up to. I've done a lot of I'm involved in a lot of charties, so I'm putting more effort into it. I still have a business around which from the you know, I have a very good manager early sause and the social media director is taking care of that part of the business. So I'm making our parents. I'm there and just make sure that your operations running properly. And so I go to a lot of events, you know. I mean, I'm always I have a very busy social life. I am always out, as you know. I don't cook and don't clean, and I do laundry. And actually I want to get back to that because some people and I don't follow anything in social media. I'm not really there and responding. Don't look social media. I post a few times of what I do, but I have someone in my office who's in charge of my social media, and there is a mixed emotion at mixed feeling about the person that I am. Okay, they think the Prima Donna, they think I'm Dad, you know. And as you think, then with that knowing the person, how could you charge the person? Okay? Number one? Number two, I believe then time is money, and with money you could buy the time. So it is better for me to be in my salmon behind match making the kind of money I make and have a wonderful housekeeper who come up and take care of my home. Yes, And then being I thank you, susand I believe you were in the brilliant industry. Am I right? Yes?
Speaker 2: Because I wrote you and you never responded to me.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's because you don't answer your own social media.
Speaker 5: Yeah, don't take a personal listen to them, because I really don't answer anything because I have hundreds and hundreds of of the text messages and I'm really not very good at that stuff.
Speaker 3: So it's okay. I didn't take it personally. However, what I shared with you was I felt you. Especially the one episode on your show when You Bear Bones If you Will, you told where you came from, what your life was like and what you do. And I definitely identified because I was behind the chair for forty years as well. And it's a fabulous business. People don't understand who.
Speaker 5: We are, Yes, you know it is. And I think because of us being in the service business and catering to people all day long, okay, please them and and and make them feel good about themselves. So when I'm done working, I don't feel like going groceries and start making my mails. You know, I want to be taken care of because I take care of people all along. So I want to sec straight with all our fun. I am now the prima donna.
Speaker 2: Okay, I am a primad.
Speaker 4: I mean his skis all over the world. He hell skis. He's been to every country, no word, But he's not a prima donna his life. I enjoy your life.
Speaker 5: I walk hard and I play a playhard.
Speaker 2: So I want to know.
Speaker 4: I want to know, Pascal.
Speaker 1: You your son, very handsome young man.
Speaker 4: How many children do you have?
Speaker 5: I have three children twice. I have a daughter of thirty three years old named Natalie. She's the one actually who signed me up for the Golden Bachelor. Yes, that's beautiful, and I think you saw when we did the homecoming, she was talking to John. So that's my older daughter Natalie. I have a son, Maxim, which I raised. I was a single parents for about since he was eight years old, so at he is twenty two years old. So I was raising by myself because he wanted to live with me and act to the responsibility. I been a single father, so that was a very challenging time of my life having him and born in my business because at the time I had five locations and one hundred and seventy five employ years. So imagine how so I raised my son Maxine, which you saw, which is going to graduate actually met ten from Bloomington in Jia a kid's school of business, which I'm very proud of him. That's for my stuborn marriage. And I have a daughter for my sovergn marriage named Sarah, who actually am very part of it. She met the dean's list at the Loyal University, which is a wants to be a nurse.
Speaker 4: Which which Mala, which one the.
Speaker 5: One downtown in Chicago, and there's.
Speaker 4: A lot of Loyalists. Okay, yeah, ah, good for her.
Speaker 2: How about your dating life?
Speaker 5: My dad in life is you know, I'm single and I'm not single because nobody wants me. Okay, I'm single because the one I want don't want me.
Speaker 4: A pascal. This is your opportunity to set the rumor mill straight. We have heard through the grapevine and through social media that you tend to like much younger women.
Speaker 5: True often absolutely wrong, absolutely wrong. I think I think I made a comment. You know, sometimes the language barrier make me said word. And when I look at back, I said, what did I said when I went right of you, and I said, I don't go out with the seventy two years old woman. That's not what I want to meet. That's not what I'm trying to say. I said, I want to go out with age appropriate. I don't go out with anyone on the fifty five. Okay, So I want to set the record straight. I don't go out with a young kid. And actually, if you look at my social media and the message I got is from all those young girls with a I'm fabulous and wonderful. I will not go out with anyone who is on the other age.
Speaker 4: So fifty or fifty five is your minimum?
Speaker 5: Fifty five, sixty sixty five, dependend, depend upon the person, right exactly it's on the boost. You know, you could have a sixty five years old woman who know how to take care of herself, who's into a health and fitness, who stressed to put yourself figure. I have no problem with the age, but it has to be age appropriate, you know, And so again the work of straight. I do not go out with young women year old.
Speaker 4: You can thank me later for.
Speaker 5: That, Susan. I know that you have an auntie of you, Michael, which I had a very good friend of mine. And Michael came up, and so Pascal came up, and he puts he come up with his aston Martin, and and you ask him did he come up with his twenty years old long? Okay, I want to stay the street.
Speaker 4: Do you know what of me?
Speaker 5: I didn't you know that, Michael, I do not go out with young women. Okay, let's send doc straight and that. Okay, then you know.
Speaker 3: What if you did, I wouldn't care because I go out with younger men.
Speaker 5: Yeah. But I mean it's it's not you know. I mean, I go, I've you see fifty five. To you, it's still a younger woman. Okay, So I think to me, it's not the age is the the energy, the vibes, the absolute yes to offer a woman a sixty five years old who have more energy than me? And I'm seventy and I got more energy than forty five years old woman. You know what I mean? Talks yeah, yeah, yeah, so yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I don't judge you never would.
Speaker 5: I don't care.
Speaker 2: To me, it's about the person. I don't care how old you are.
Speaker 3: However, I'd like somebody on the same level as I am.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, yes, energy energy interests. Like you said, Pascal is someone who takes care of themselves. It's all you know, that's what's important.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, you know, I mean I tried to live a healthy lifestyle. I don't drink alcohol, I don't smoke and on the drugs. I try to eat healthy. I go to the gym five days a week because that's sometime will make me feel good about myself. You know, I think, I think you if you take care of yourself, it's it's it's all about and you know that's that's what is important to me.
Speaker 2: So what would you think is a fun date?
Speaker 3: Like if you were to take a woman out and we wanted to impress her and make her have a fabulous time.
Speaker 2: What kind of a date would that be?
Speaker 5: Me? Me, I'm extravagance at date. You're going to tell you an interesting story. I met somebody was supposed to coming in town, and I told you earlier it is not I'm not single because there is nobody wants me. I'm single because the one I want don't want me. Okay. So I met a few months ago somebody who I met online. She thought I was great, whatever, And then we start FaceTime in each shadow and talking to eachhadow for a while, and I said, he and we want to fly you to Chicago and let me shake the town. So the date was, we're going to go see your concert. Okay, We're going to take an helicopter ride on top of Chicago to show up the city from the sky. I was going to take to the VIP opening of the Games Bond exhibition in the.
Speaker 1: Science Wait, I have to interrupt Pascal Susan. Why that mistake?
Speaker 2: Well, thank you, Okay, you can take us up.
Speaker 5: I've said, I've said if I have, if I if I was a woman, I would like to date me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I think I leave.
Speaker 5: You know. I am very fortunated and blessed to have the lifestyle that I have where money is not an issue and I could do anything I want, you know, and then.
Speaker 4: Okay, wait, I have to interrupt. I have to interrupt, Pascal.
Speaker 1: Tell me about you know, obviously you did not get that accent in in Chicago. Tell me where did you grew up in Paris outside of where did you grow up and did you make your money in this country?
Speaker 4: Like where did this all come from?
Speaker 5: Okay, so I'm originally I'm originally born in Casa Blanca, Marocco from a Jewish family immigrate in the late the early sixties from Marocco. As you know, Algeria, Tunisia and Marocco was a French colony and in the nineteen sixties early sixties, the Maroakean government turned over the French gave it back and we had two ways to go. My parents's jew from my father's side, they all went to Israel, and my mother added that she didn't want to go to Israel. So I moved to Paris when I was one years old. Okay, so I was raised in Paris. I was raised in Paris when we moved to Paris. And I think I said that a little bit in the show, and that we were living in the parish. You don't know. I mean, you know when you say, oh, you're from Paris. Paris the parish you see, that's not the parish where I live. You understand the Paris where I live out the project at the subsidiary houses had the struggling for moneys. I come from a family of eight children. My mom and dad were working very hard to feed us all we were in food stamp. Life was very, very difficult at a young age. I had an opportunity to move into the state because I was in the beauty business, and you know, being Jew at the time, be into the beaulty business was labeled and being homosexual because at the time there was a lot of homosexual wanted to be studies. And my parents were fighting me. They really put me to hell because that's what I wanted to do. I felt like that was my colleague, that was my passion, that was my gift. I've always felt very comfortable with women, so I went to beauty school. And after a beauty school, I had to go to the army because I've used to be in friends. It's twenty year mandatory and we have to work to Jamy. I served my country, and then after the army, I went back into the billianustry. I graduated from beauty school. I went back to the Billia instry, and I was working most likely in a fashion house where you know those runway, those ifs on Christian Joe, Ted Lapidue card. The line doesn't exist these days. I was working in the backstage doing the hair for the model.
Speaker 2: And it's a lot of work, isn't it.
Speaker 5: It was a lot of work. It was a lot of work. It was a lot of work, dealing with a lot of in and out and you got to be quick and fast outdo the chinon and stuff like that. And then at time I was running, I was running as a model. I was done. The lot of one was modeled one. Then also I want to save something at Terestine. Okay, uh. When I go somewhere, people come up and say, oh, you know bachelor, Oh my god, you're much taller than I said, what do you mean? She said, yeah, you in TV. You look like you you little guy. And I staid to that said, I said, you know what if you put me next to a six foot five three hundred to look but I'm five eleven. I'm one hundred and sixty five pounds. Okay, I'm not that little.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait in Pascal.
Speaker 3: You know what they said to me when they see me, Oh my goodness, how did you lose so much weight? I said, I didn't lose any weight. Oh you look so much happier on TV.
Speaker 2: I got great.
Speaker 4: Thanks.
Speaker 1: Okay, So when I want to jump forward, I want to jump. So you came to the United States.
Speaker 5: I came to the United States, and I didn't speak a word of English. I had a probably a couple dollar in my pocket, you know. But I had a lot of dreams. And then from there I had an opportunity to walk from from a salon and Charles Afinia in downtown was very popular who was looking to have some studies from France, and so I came up here. But the problem is I didn't speak a word of English. Okay, I had no have you see, I didn't have my education because I went from high school to trade school, trade school to the army army to do so. I didn't speak a word of English and I had no money. So I was working as an assistant sweeping the floor. As you know, something, I'm putting the hair, go buy your lunch, clean up your station. And what I was doing as an assistant. You know, you don't make any money and I needed to survive. So I had a job as a passboy okay in a hotel. So after I walk, I was taking the bars go to mccomic place, which I met somebody was at the head of a food and beverage and so I was cleaning table, I was doing dishes, I was sweeping the floor. I was doing whatever I needed to do to get a little bit extra money. And on the days that I was going to the why to learn the language?
Speaker 2: I was just going to say, where did you learn to speak English?
Speaker 5: Yeah? To do language and watching TV. So I learned my English. That's why my English is broken.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 4: Now you just have an absent so I I so. So you clearly have been very successful. Your kids are successful. What what your ex wife? How long were you married to each of your wives?
Speaker 5: My first wife, I get married when I was very young. That was what we call fatuation. And when we have the fatuation was gone. We realized that we didn't have much in common and we get devorced in a very amicable bad way and my first wife is from Canada, Calgary and study are very good friends. My suborn wife I was in a reborund of a relationship and you know, I love her Jery. She's a wonderful woman. We have two kids together, and unfortunately we didn't have the same visional life. So we were married for about five years and we have two kid together.
Speaker 4: Do you want to get married again?
Speaker 5: I mean, you know, I'm not.
Speaker 4: I mean, that was not a proposal, Pascal, that was not a proposal.
Speaker 5: You know, as you say, then you know, in the age where we are, I think I would like to have a salid partner, somebody I would like I'm looking for my best friend. I'm looking for somebody. I'm looking for my best friend, somebody I could talk to, Somebody who is there for me, Somebody who understand my need, value, who understand my lifestyle, who appreciate somebody, somebody who's gets sometime on their own because I'm a great believer. Then in a marriage or in a relationship, there is your life, what you do with your friend. There is my life. What I do with my friend in our life, or we do together as a couple. So I want a woman who is extremely secure, who is independent, who has a sense of style. We know how to to hold a knife and fork? Myself silly, but to hold a knife and a fuck? Who has a proper? You know? Who has a you know I'm in the passionate.
Speaker 4: She with her mouth closed too.
Speaker 5: Exactly exactly exactly shoes about clothes? You know how to cut the pie?
Speaker 2: Can you imagine.
Speaker 5: The surprise?
Speaker 3: Can you imagine sitting across the table and the person's to them with their mouth Why I would I would address it right.
Speaker 4: Let me just say I could not do it, Pascal.
Speaker 1: What what you're saying is so true for me when I go on on a date with a man. Of course I expect the door to be opened for me and all those things. But I do I watch how man? Do they know how to use a knife and fork? Do they know what a difference between a salad fork and a dinner fork? Do they know what side the bread and butterplate? I mean, I look at those things.
Speaker 2: So on top of the plate in the front.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 2: So I have a question to ask you.
Speaker 3: On the show, you seemed like you bonded with several of the men. Can you tell me about the relationships that you built.
Speaker 5: It's some interesting because you know, mean, when when I walk into the mansion, I tried to find my peers. You know, there's a lot of different people like you've experienced that you walk and you get twenty three strangers, and you try to find out where where do you fit in those twenty three people? Right? And and I'm a little bit you know, I'm not shy, but I'm very selective about who I want to associate myself with. And so I was looking around the room and the obviously, you know when Mark working to the bar, every Mark is here, Mark is here, Mark is here. I didn't know who was Mark. And I said, who's Mark? Means, oh, he's guilty. I haven't watched any of these shows and I and I have the chance to talk to him, and I definitely Mark. I bounded with him because I like his kindness. I like his He's a good guy. He's got a very stuft approach. He's a how you call it, very gentle and I like that about him. Uh, then the other guys, I would say that I think the guy who was the most fascinating to me was my roommate Greg. Okay, Greg was the highest i Q of all of us. I enjoy I enjoyed the conversation I had with him. He was a he was used to the bidding conversation, which I felt very very exciting to be able to learn so much from that guy. So that was him. Then then it's funny because I had a small room, so I had c K, which I loved. K K needed a little bed time story before going there. I thought it was very funny. And then then obviously then I love them. That's a great guy. So so yes, So what's happening is is that thing because of being so close with those four guys, abond bonded with them more than the big all the rest of the guys. And you know, that's basically the guys I was hanging with market.
Speaker 1: So you see, you see some of these guys because several of you came from Chicago.
Speaker 4: So that's nice that you start Jordan.
Speaker 5: Jordan, Yeah, Jordan's so so I stayed. I hosted on Michael when he came to Chicago, took him for dinner a couple of times. He came up over the holidays.
Speaker 4: He's a nice guy too.
Speaker 5: I love Michael. Michael is a sweet out of a guy. Chad told I, thank you you know me and have you know I've listened to his poscast and you know he had a problem with his health, so he wasn't on the show. But he's a super guy. Him and I talk all the time. Every time he comes to Chicago. I definitely see him. How you call mark them in town? Last week, two weeks ago, three weeks ago, I took him out for dinner with his friend.
Speaker 4: But coming, Pascal, We're coming since and I are coming? Are you taking us to dinner?
Speaker 5: Of course?
Speaker 4: Of course you meantime in the meantime.
Speaker 3: For words lost for words?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I get, I get. I get that effect on women as you you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: We leave the speechless, they make speechless.
Speaker 5: That's that's that's the story of my life, you know.
Speaker 4: So so, Pascal, I've got a few more questions here.
Speaker 2: Wait, I just got to say one thing.
Speaker 3: I love to see you left. I feel as if you're on the serious side. And I love when you cracked up. That smile is worth a thousand million dollars. You just smiled and left.
Speaker 5: You know what I've always said, you know, to to all the guys in the mansion. I say, guys, you got to leave the moment. You got to enjoy your time. Don't worry about yesterday. There is nothing you can do, and don't worry about tomorrow because it's the unknown. So enjour where you are and have a great time with it. So to me, that's been my philosophy over the years. And you know, I've been to some challenging time in my life. I didn't claim the letter straight up. He has been a lot of plateaus, a lot of picks and valleys, and you know, you got to believe in yourself and move on forward.
Speaker 1: Very good, very good, Pascal. We have asked you so many questions. It sounds like you had a great time on the show. John wasn't your girl, But we still want to get to know you better. So we're going to go back a little bit. Who is your favorite band or musician when you were a teenager, which was like ten years ago.
Speaker 5: I said, I will say that you know what, to be honest with you. In France, when I was a kid, Elvis Presley had a huge influence on us. Okay, and then we have the French version of Elvis Paslet was Johnny Holiday, which is the Elvis Presley of French. See what Elvis was singing in English, Johnny was singing in French. So those were my definitely Elvis first. Let was my account. And if you see the Biroles, I was a little bit young for the Beroles, but you know the Letty b and you know those songs of the classic gifts.
Speaker 4: I love Elvis as well.
Speaker 3: Okay, what the favorite memory that you have when you first came to the United States.
Speaker 2: What stands out?
Speaker 5: What stands out? It's very fun and I felt scared, I felt lost. I felt like where I'm at, I'm looking at those buildings and I see them so tall. I said, wow, this is America. You know, in Frence, we don't have those high hawives like you have in here. And then the first day I arrived here, I went to the Loop. I don't know if you know Chicago Loop and you get that l track, and honestly, I got scared. I got scared of I was overwhelmed. But the magnitude of the street, the magnitude of the cows, everything was big, and I said, wow, I'm not going to fit you, and I got That's the memory I will never forget. Then this is the most incredible part of it, looking at from from the French eyes. Chicago and and and the size of it.
Speaker 4: Have you lived in any other cities, Pascal, besides Chicago.
Speaker 5: I mean I've been all over the country. I mean I've been to New York, Callais, Florida, Miami, you know, but I think Chicago is still the best city in the state for me.
Speaker 2: So my husband used to play for the Chicago Cubs.
Speaker 3: So I lived on the forty second floor in the high rise right on Lake Shore Drive. And it is absolutely a stunning of a city. I just loved it there. Did not like the winter, the winter.
Speaker 5: Too.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: You know what what I love about Chicago versus l A and versus Miami is we have what we call the four seasons, spring, summer, the winter. And I'm very big in fashion. I love to dress. So to me, in the winter, I got my coat and my blazerd and my letters. And in the spring I got my my my light coat and my lights exactly. So to me, Chicago, give me with your source of passion versus California with.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I have a question. This leads right into it. What would the name of your autobiography be Pascal.
Speaker 4: I've got it. I know what the name should be, But you tell me what.
Speaker 5: Do you think should be.
Speaker 4: I would your book if I writ it would be my sense of My sense is fashion.
Speaker 5: M No, I will said more. There is so much to learn.
Speaker 4: There is so much to learn. That's a good one. I like it so much to learn.
Speaker 5: Yes, I think. I think you know, regardless how old you are, there is different experience in different stage of your life. Then we still have so much to learn. Then we always got to keep up learning to grow as a person. I think to me, that's that's very important. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Mine was enjoy who you are.
Speaker 5: Yes, A good one, Yes, good one.
Speaker 4: Mine was run between the drops.
Speaker 5: You get a run really fast? Catch you you get? I do.
Speaker 3: How about in America? Your favorite food?
Speaker 5: In America? My favorite food? You know, to be quite honest with you, am a foodie. So I don't eat fast food and eat burg girls and eat pizza, eat pizza.
Speaker 2: You live in Chicago and you don't need a people.
Speaker 5: Yeah that's not my Give me a nice piece of salmon sea bass to now, girls. You know, I mean more more fish than I eat, and I don't eat fast food. No, I don't. I don't.
Speaker 6: You know, I don't go to Shipley Bellies or this. Yeah, eat barbecue, I do. Let's go to eat barbecue.
Speaker 5: I mean, I've been invited to a lot of barbecue years, but I don't. I do if it's sometimes sometime I like, I would eat the barbecue chicken, but I wouldn't eat ribs of you know.
Speaker 4: So I live in Texas, where barbecue means and steak pork. Barbecue meats pork, ribs, turkey. You know, it's a it's a thing in Texas and ibosk. Yeah, yeah, I like ak.
Speaker 2: Okay, one more question.
Speaker 3: If you were stuck on a deserted island and you could only bring three guys.
Speaker 4: Wait, stops, Susan, he can to bring three people. He's bringing you and me. You have one more pascal.
Speaker 5: Okay, So let me tell you. If I was going in a Jersey alone with the two of you, be honest with you, I wouldn't bring anybody because dedicated attention. So I will be alone. I'll have your attention, I don't thretend you, and then that will have a great time. So I don't have no competitions.
Speaker 2: We would vive Ya.
Speaker 4: We would wait before before he answered that question. I have one. I had a question for him.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know if you know or not, but I used to have much longer hair and Susan cut my hair as a hair signed my haircut good or you know what.
Speaker 5: I think it looks good. But mean again, I see you in a miniscw ways, so I can't will you, but I trust you then being forty years in the business, I gave you. Then you have a good haircut.
Speaker 2: Okay, I like that before and after that's what I need.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: The way Pascali had it here, it was flipping up. She had all this lady in there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, now this looks good. This looks good.
Speaker 2: Okay, three men from the show. If you had the only pick.
Speaker 5: Three men from the show. Okay, I will definitely bring uh Greg with me because I like I like that conversation that's tim late back and forth and agree to disagree and come up to a compromise. I think he's a he's a man who will definitely unreturn me and and then and then he does my laundry.
Speaker 4: So I can't I can't take Wait, did he really do your laundry.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, that's what thee. The sub one man I will take is definitely a Mark, okay, because I think Mark is Mark calm me. He brings me down. It's very soothing. I love talking to him because he's a man of of of of soft world, which which I and.
Speaker 4: By the way, he stayed in a beautiful woman.
Speaker 2: Just entertain them, I know, to turn them to go.
Speaker 5: I invited him. We went to a fantastic restaurant, and I took him to the House of Blue and not to the House of Blues, to saw a house for drinker, and we had a great time. She is absolutely fantastic. I am so happy for him. The third guy, oh my god, my god. The third guy I will take, I would say.
Speaker 4: Sik kik, I take c K, I take him on island.
Speaker 5: I take K because K and I will K and I will create a new fashion or wood rob in the island, because I think he's a very sharp dresser, and then he always liked the way I dress. So I think the two of us could create a new love.
Speaker 2: Passion which one would make you laugh.
Speaker 5: All of them. I think I think Greg is the fun he's got your whole he's got a wicked sons of you move.
Speaker 4: Okay, we haven't gotten to meet him yet.
Speaker 5: And I love and I love your sense of humve because, as you know, the street type of comedian, the one who make you laugh, the one who laughs with you, and the one who laugh at you. Okay, Yes, Greg is the kind of guy who makes you laugh and left with you. So I love that, I love your sense of you.
Speaker 1: Yes, well, Pascal, I'm going to say you have made us laugh today. Unfortunately we're out of time here, and that's the stuard. But I don't know why they tell me it's time to wrap, but it is time to end this episode of Bats or Happy Hours, Golden Hour.
Speaker 4: We thank you.
Speaker 1: You are a lovely, interesting, fascinating man, full of fashion, full of great ideas, and we just really enjoyed having you on the show.
Speaker 2: I'm coming to Chicago and dinner.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a pleasure. It's a pleasure to finally talk to you. To both of you at congratulations on the success of your postcast. Honor to have been part of it. And hope we hope we see and definitely definitely if you come to Chicago, please reach out.
Speaker 2: If I reach out through your Instagram, I'm not going to get replied. You know what.
Speaker 5: You we shut my email. We shut you my email. We better I don't necessarily anybody on Instagram.
Speaker 4: Susan. The long and short of it is, we'll have his people call our people.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, all, thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Make sure to submit your questions to us. We loved having you all today.
Speaker 1: All you have to do is go to bachelornation dot com, slash Golden Hour or d m us on Instagram at Bachelor Happy Hour.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much all of you for joining us, and thank you Pascal.
Speaker 3: We really enjoyed getting to know you because we didn't get to spend that much time with you. You know, we love we love hearing your story, where you came from and how you got.
Speaker 2: To where you are. We really do appreciate it.
Speaker 3: And make sure to follow us on Bachelor Happy Hour as we have new episodes coming out every week and you don't want to miss this.
Speaker 2: You get to know them just like we do.
Speaker 1: Ye, So listen to Bachelor Happy Hours Golden Hour on the iHeartRadio app or wherever you listen to podcasts.