Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: It is Verdict of Center. Ted Cruz, Ben Ferguson with you. It's amazing technology. This may be the farthest you and I have ever been away from each other while doing good podcasts. I'm in Hungary, You're in the United States of America, and the biggest news of the day is you've got an official opponent that is running against you, Which brings me to the obvious question. If there's an official opponent, it's official that are you running for reelection in Texas?
Speaker 1: Hell?
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm running for reelection for Senate in Texas. It's going to be a real fight. And I got to say, I think it is great that right after I get a Democrat opponent, you and I have the opportunity to do this podcast not just across the country, but across continents like the Atlantic Ocean. You're on the other side. That's pretty wild.
Speaker 2: It's truly incredible to see how this show reaches. And what's also really cool about this podcast Center is there are so many people that get to hear directly from you. Your new opponent is actually attacking you for doing this.
Speaker 3: By the way, what time is it where you? What time is it where you?
Speaker 2: Are been so right now it is like six fifty in the morning where I am.
Speaker 1: You can't make it up.
Speaker 3: So we're in different days, like you're living in the fuse.
Speaker 1: That's it, I am.
Speaker 2: If I only I had some good stocks over here that I can tell you about.
Speaker 1: It's it's yeah, what's going up?
Speaker 3: That would be really valuable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly what's happening?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: At Bingo, it's like, well, we're in a different world, a different day. The weirdest part is flying home on Saturday will be time traveling backwards in time if you think about it, because I actually land on the same day that I left at the same almost the same time that I left the country I am in right now. That is the It still messes with me every time.
Speaker 3: Well, just sleep on the plane and you'll adjust to the new time zone.
Speaker 1: There you go. I like it.
Speaker 2: So let's talk about this reelection and how important this reelection is. There are a lot of people that are going to ask the question Center, why are you running for reelection? And one of the issues that I think is just blaring in our face right now is the wide open border and what is about to happen at our border with Title forty two, and how it's going to hurt Texas.
Speaker 1: Let's talk a little bit about that.
Speaker 3: Well, sure, so Title forty two, the authority to deport healthy adults, is going to expire next week and we are going to see a massive, massive surge in illegal immigration. And the thing to understand what has happened under Joe Biden in the last two and a half years. We went from Biden came into office and he inherited the lowest rate of illegal immigration in forty five years. He inherited success. This problem was solved more than it has been in decades, in almost fifty years, and within day Biden created a crisis. He did three decisions in the first week. He halted instruction of the border wall, he reinstated catch and release, and he pulled out of the incredibly successful Remain in Mexico Agreement. The consequence of those three decisions, he created the worst rate of illegal immigration in the history of our nation. Initially, for the first year, it was the worst rate in sixty years. Now today we have never had illegal immigration recorded at the rates we have right now. Over six million people have crossed illegally since Biden has become president. And the amazing thing is so as we've talked about in this podcast, when Alejandro Majorcus testified in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee, he said, you know, I care, I really care. I care about the migrants dying. I care about the women being sexually assaulted. I care about the children and being brutally assaulted. I care about the drug overdoses.
Speaker 1: I care.
Speaker 3: And you'll recall my answer, which is, no, you don't. You do not care. And how do we know this because if you cared, you would behave differently. If you cared, you would stop making the decisions that are causing people to die, that are causing people to be brutally assaulted, that are causing the Mexican drug cartels to make tens of billions of dollars. But not only does Joe Biden and Kamala Harris and Alejandro Majorcis and practically every Democrat in the US Congress, not only do they not care because they won't change the decisions, they're doubling down to make it worse. And you need to understand. By ending Title forty two next week, their objective is to turn six million illegal immigrants into ten into twelve million into fifteen million. They want the number to explode. In Majorcus's job, as he views it, it's not to stop illegal immigration. He's not trying to stop it. It is to make it more efficient, is to make it faster. It is to process them more quickly. In other words, he wants to be the FedEx of transporting human trafficking subjects to every place in America. And I got to say that is twisted, is perverse, and Texas is seeing the very real consequences, as is every other community in America.
Speaker 1: You know, it's interesting being over here in Hungary center.
Speaker 2: We are going to be heading to Ukraine tomorrow, and they had a briefing beforehand.
Speaker 1: They were talking about the protocol at the border.
Speaker 2: More than a million people have flat Ukraine into Hungary, but they still have an orderly process.
Speaker 1: It's not a wide open border.
Speaker 2: And when you see how secure they're keeping things even with a humanitarian crisis, and you look at what this administration is in the United States America, it really is a striking contrast between the two.
Speaker 1: The policy that you just mentioned me.
Speaker 2: Even the Biden White House this week they claim that a legal immigration is down by more than ninety percent, and then immediately they contradict that by saying, well, we need a bunch of activity of military troops to go and assist of the border.
Speaker 3: Look, it's a flat out lie, and let me underscore something. So I did a press conference with a number of senators in DC this week where we talked about Title forty two expiring, and one of the reporters, in kind of a smart, snarky tone, said, well, I thought you guys liked sending troops to the border. Why are you saying it's not a good thing? And I answered it, and the answer is worth reflecting on. So Joe Biden is announced he's sent fifteen hundred troops to the border. Look, that can be a useful thing if you're actually enforcing the border and following federal law. Having additional manpower boots on the ground is a very important part of securing the border, whether that is more border patrol agents, and I have repeatedly introduced legislation to triple the number of border patrol agents, or whether that is having active duty military on the border, or whether that is having Texas DPS officers on the border, or whether that is having National Guard on the border. All of those are good and positive steps if you're following the law. Now here's why it makes zero difference under Joe Biden Kamala Harris because they are implementing catch and release, which means they're not deporting the people they catch. So the fifteen hundred soldiers who are down there, who are honorable men and women who are serving their country, who I'm willing to bet are pissed that they're being used as political props. If they're down there, let's say they apprehend someone. The soldiers don't have the authority to deport anyone. So what they do if they apprehend someone is they hand them over to the Biden administration. And what does the Biden administration do? Lets them go. It actually even worse than lets them go. Asks where in America you want to go? You want to go to Philadelphia, Okay, we'll put you on a bus or playing to Philadelphia. You want to go to Miami, You're headed to Miami. You want to go to Phoenix, You're headed to Phoenix. The Biden administration is the last mile of the human trafficking network, which means it doesn't matter whether there are fifteen hundred troops on the border, or five thousand troops or ten thousand or fifty thousand troops. They could have troops stationed every hundred yards. It would not make a difference because when they stop one, they would hand them over to the Biden administration and they'd let them go. And as long as that is the case, the only reason that Joe Biden is sending soldiers to the southern border is for the photo op to say, see, look what I'm doing. But they know full well the objective is next week they want more illegal aliens than we had last week, and the week after that they want more than we have next week.
Speaker 2: Senator, I want to play for you, and it's not surprising CNN when there's a camera and they have to show you what's really happening at the border. They can't lie to you anymore about just how bad this crisis is. And I want you to hear what they even reported in El Paso yesterday.
Speaker 1: But before we get to that, I want to tell you about our friends. Ever Chock.
Speaker 2: If you are a guy and you feel like you've been losing some of your edge and you want to choose strength and vitality over weakness, complacency. If you just feel like you've will lost a little bit and you just now feel exhausted all the time. The problem is men's tesastrum levels are off a cliff. Historically, they're at all time lows. Thankfully, Chalk are here to help real men just like you take back the right to proudly maximize your masculinity by boosting your testosterrum levels up to twenty percent over ninety days now Chalkcchoq dot com manufactured right here in the USAA. Chuck's natural herbal supplements are clinically proven to have game changing effects on your energy, your focus, your mood. I can tell you I've been taking Chuck Now for a couple months and they can help boost your testas frum levels up to twenty percent over ninety days. So don't give up. Don't just say this is the new normal. Go back to how you felt before. Maximize your masculinity today at Chalk dot com Choq dot com use the code Ben and you're gonna get thirty five percent off any Chalk subscription for life. Check out the mal Vitality Stack. I've been taking now for two months Schalk Joq dot com promo code. Ben, Senator, you know how bad the crisis is if you go to the border. You've been there many times as a senator from Texas, I've been there several times. There's no doubt the humanitarian crisis that is happening. CNN is now forced to tell the truth that they went to El Paso and this is what their reporter said. This is not new, by the way, but they're finally admitting it is a major problem.
Speaker 4: Difficult to describe, Jim with words. Well, I want to walk, so you can walk with me and just see the magnitude of the number of individuals who are around this church here, just just streets from downtown El Paso. A lot of these individuals you'll see are males, adult males. A lot of the women with children are actually in shelters and a network of shelters throughout El Paso. As you mentioned, the city of Olpasso under a state of emergence. See, they declared a disaster because of the influx, because they know that once Title forty two lifts that there is going to be a greater influx of migrants. But here's the thing, so process this with me.
Speaker 1: Tile forty two allows.
Speaker 4: Immigration agents to sickly return migrants back to Mexico. So the obvious question as you look around is then why are there so many migrants? If the federal government is actually implementing this Title forty two, then why are there so many migrants out here? Well, here's what we know from talking to migrants and community leaders and officials.
Speaker 1: On both sides of the border.
Speaker 4: I can tell you that thousands of migrants there.
Speaker 1: The forty thousand.
Speaker 4: Are in at least four northern Mexican cities, and frustration is boiling over. A lot of them are deciding.
Speaker 1: To cross the border. That's why you.
Speaker 4: See so many out here. Some of them are turning themselves into border authorities gin others are deciding to cross the border illegally because they've lost patience.
Speaker 2: Not only is seen and falling over themselves to not refer to them as legal immigrants, but they're showing you what's been happening now for a long time and admitting this is a state of emergency, and yet this administration refuses to deal with it because they created this and wanted this to happen.
Speaker 3: They wanted to happen, and they wanted to get worse. Look There's a reason why Joe Biden and Kamala Harris don't want to go to our southern border because you can't actually see what's happening there and defend it. It's gotten so bad. Listen, CNN is a leftist propagandist network, but if you listen to them, that little clip there sounded like Fox News. And the reason is they actually had the TV cameras going and you can see the misery, the disaster that is unfolding. Where is aoc I assume she still owns her white pantsuit that she went and posed outside of a migrant cage, crying for the suffering. She apparently doesn't care about the six and a half million people have crossed illegally since Biden's become president. Now it's not a crisis. Now, it's not a priority. The Democrats are utterly hypocritical on this front. And you know, a lot of people ask me why do they do this? And I got to say, Ben, the only explanation I can come up with is they look at six million illegal immigrants and they think, Okay, those people are eventually going to be Democrat voters, and so they see a political advantage from changing the electorate of America to ensure Democrat power forever. Okay, that's cynical. But what's amazing is they're willing to look the other way at illegal immigrants dying day after day after day. I asked Majorcus how many migrants died crossing illegally in the country last year. He said, I don't know. I have no idea. Of course he doesn't because he didn't care. The number was eight hundred and fifty three, but he didn't care. I asked him how many women were sexually assaulted, how many children were physically or sexually assaulted? He said, I don't know. He didn't care. Last year, we had one hundred thousand people die of drug overdoses, the majority of which was from Chinese fentanyl coming across the border. He says, Oh, I care deeply about that. But not only is he not doing anything to stop it, he's putting in place policies that will make it worse. That's the state of politics right now on our border. And if you see it, it is horrific. It's not humane, it's not compassionate. It is a disaster.
Speaker 2: I want to ask you something else, Center, and you go back to twenty and eighteen, Kamala Harris called deploy troops the border quote inappropriate, political and a demonstration for the TV cameras her administration with the president is now saying we do need to send people to the border in uniform. Why is no one bringing this up in the mainstream media.
Speaker 3: Because the mainstream media are not journalists anymore. And by the way, I never used the word mainstream. They are not mainstream. They are Marxists, they are propagandists, they are Pravda. And look, we've talked about this. Donald Trump broke the media. They hate him so much. It used to be you know, back six seven years ago, these left wing networks, whether CNN or even MSNBC much less ABCCBSNBC viewed their jobs. They would tell you we're not biased. They would describe their jobs. We report both sides, we report the facts, we let you decide. We don't editorialize. They would espouse principles of journalism. Now they were terrible at following them, but they actually held them out as this is what we're trying to do. None of them do that anymore. They don't view their mission as reporting both sides. They view their mission as we are advocates to preach our political ideology to flood the zone. That's how it rains. The former managing editor of The New York Times referred to it as they view their jobs. They're not just Democrats, they're the left wing of the Democrat Party. So in illegal immigration, they want this crisis to happen, and critically, they want nobody to know about it. I mean, look, the maddening thing is if you listen to Verdict, you watch Fox News or Newsmax, you know about the crisis. But if you are a typical American voter, if you're not paying much attention to politics, if you're watching one of the corporate media outlets, you don't know that this is happening. Because they can't defend it on the merits, so their only defense is ignore it and pretend it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Exist, no doubt about it.
Speaker 2: I want to ask you one other thing about my orchestral quick and after this title forty two expires, is it going to be easier to impeach him if Republicans decide to move that way in the House, should they move towards that? But before we get to that, I want to tell you about our good friends at got some precious metals. How would you like to get your hands on a free pure gold coin. You can just learning about how a gold ira can protect you. That's right, my friends, I got some precious medals who want to sit down with you, want to talk to you about how a gold ira can help you protect your hard earned dollars, protect your assets, protect your wealth. If you've been stressing out over the economy, inflation and the bank failures, this is the time that you should sit down and talk about what gold and silver can do for you. They help you set up that gold dira to protect your retirement savings because you know that it is very hard to make up losses, especially at the end when you're in retirement. And get this, if you have one hundred thousand dollars plus save for retirement, a gust will actually pay you in pure gold to learn how a gold ira can protect you. That's a big deal. A pure gold coin for free. Reach out to a Gust of precious medals to day and get started with gold. Don't let the bank failures get you down. Get this free gold and get some peace of mind. Eight seven seven four goldri to learn how to protect your retirement and get your free gold coin. That's a Gusta Precious Metals dot Com call them eight seven to seven the number four gold Ira. Senator, you and I have talked about this a lot on this show, and that is about just the total abuse power by my orcist not doing his job what his job is supposed to be. After Title forty two expires, will that give Republicans even more leverage to hold them accountable for what is happening and unfolding. A CNN put it a total state of emergency humanitarian crisis.
Speaker 3: Well, sure, the worse the disaster gets, the stronger the case is for impeaching Mayorcus. I would impeach Mayorcus today, and listen. One of the challenges is that we just have a four vote majority in the House, so they've got to make sure they don't have five wobbly Republicans, and it's not clear whether that's the case or not. I think that's one of the things that is slowing it up. I believe they should impeach him today. And the worse it gets, the stronger the case gets.
Speaker 2: Let's introduce the audience to what's going to be happening this reelection campaign for you in Texas.
Speaker 1: Your opponent is a hard core liberal.
Speaker 2: Some would even describe him as even left of Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: He is a member of Congress.
Speaker 2: He has officially announced, Colin Aldred that he is running against you for the Senate. Let's talk a little bit about who this individual is and what this means for the race.
Speaker 3: Well, sure, he's a very liberal Democrat congressman from Dallas, Texas. He played in the NFL, and in twenty eighteen he ran and beat Pete Sessions for the congressional seat near downtown Dallas Highland Park, University Park, the uber wealthy people from Dallas. He beat Pete Sessions there. Now, Dallas County was at the time trending blue in a big, big way. The Democrats were in the process of more than doubling Democrat turnout statewide. It was my last reale and the Democrats were flooding the zone trying to beat me. Colin all Read his voting record is extreme left. Now, if you watch the corrupt corporate media, they will use words for him like moderate, bipartisan, middle of the road. Every one of those words is a lie. Now, let me be clear, I don't know the guy. I don't know him personally at all, because in the six years he's been in Congress, if he's done anything, I don't know about it, and he certainly has not been involved in any significant issues. I know virtually every member of the congressional Caucus. I don't know him, but I do know his voting record. And it's interesting that the media is trying to say he's a moderate guy. What percentage do you think for the first four years he was in Congress, what percent of the time do you think he voted with Nancy Pelosi.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go ninety five plus.
Speaker 3: So ninety five would be a good guess. It's not ninety five. It's not ninety six. It's not ninety seven. It's not ninety eight. It's not ninety nine. It's not ninety nine point five. It's not ninety nine point eight. It's not ninety nine point nine. Colin all Read voted with Nancy Pelosi one hundred percent of the time his first four years in Congress. In other words, his service in Congress representing Dallas, Texas would have not have been different in any way whatsoever. If he'd walked in the day he took the oath of office, handed his voting card to Nancy Pelosi and said, Nancy, you're now a congresswoman from San Francisco and a congresswoman from Dallas, Texas. You can vote them both however you like. That's really astonishing. What that means is on every issue Texans care about, he's voted wrong. So he's voted for open borders over and over again. He's voted for higher taxes over and over again. He's voted for eighty seven thousand new IRS agents. He's voted for massive new regulations. He's voted for the Biden administration's assault on oil and gas and energy production here in the United States. Amazingly enough, Colin all Read's voting record.
Speaker 1: Is also.
Speaker 3: To the left of Joe Biden. So there are two instances where Colin all Read voted with Nancy Pelosi and not Joe Biden. One concerning the DC City Council when they passed a law lowering the punishment in DC for violent crime, lowering the punishment for murderers, lowing the lowering the punishment for rapists, releasing violent criminals into the community, and Congress repealed that past passed legislation repealing that Republicans voted against it, A number of Democrats voted against it, and even Joe Biden said, DC's gone too far. I disagree with their releasing murderers and violent criminals. You know what, you know who didn't Colin all read He and Nancy Pelosi said nope, if there's a murderer, we need to let him go. The other major place that he divoted from Joe Biden is on voting to conclude that the COVID pandemic, the COVID health emergency was over. Joe Biden said, the health emergency was over, but yet when we voted on it, he said, nope, we need to keep the emergency going. We need government power to the end of time. Now, look, it's fine if he wants to be a left wing activist, but those views are not the views of the people of Texas. But let me tell you something, this race is going to be one hell of a fight. My last Senate reelect was in twenty eighteen. In twenty eighteen, it was the most expensive Senate race in the history of our nation in hard money. We were out spent three to one. They flooded the zone. Let me tell you what Democrats did in twenty eighteen. They increased Democrat turnout in the state of Texas from one point eight million all the way up to four million. They more than doubled Democrat turnout in Texas. Now we saw that coming, we leaned in hard and we increased Republican turnout from two point eight million all the way up to four point two million. But point two was the whole margin we had. We won by two hundred thousand votes out of more than eight million votes cast. That shows the kind of battle that's going to be. They are going to flood the state of Texas with cash, and Texas is the single biggest prize for Democrats in the country and at some level, Ben, it's not rocket science. If you're a Democrat after Donald Trump, there is no Republican in the country you want to beat more than me. And so they're going to flood the state with cash trying to flip Texas blue.
Speaker 2: You know, this reminds me of the billboard that's up, Don't California my Texas. That's really what this election is going to be about. With a guy that votes with Nancy Pelosia, one hundred percent of the time, he's going to turn Texas into California. That's the goal of the outside money. And you mentioned that amount of money. He's raised some cash, a couple million dollars after he announced he was running against you. But this is going to be outside interest. This is not going to be Texas money coming in. This is a massive amount of money coming in from out of the state trying to California. Are Texas no different than when Beto was running against you The majority of his money that he was raising was from outside the state.
Speaker 3: That's exactly right. There's cash flooding into his campaign in the thirty six hours since he's announced, and this is what he's publicly revealed. He's raised over two million dollars in a day and a half. That is indicative of the title wave of cash that is going to come in. Look, if you're a leftist, if you're a Marxist, if you're an anarchist, if you're an anti terrorist in Manhattan and San Francis in Chicago, you're giving money to this guy. They all are. And so that degree of cash. And I will say to our fabulous Verdict listeners, if you want to counteract that, you should go to Ted Cruz dot org, Tedcruz dot org, Ted Cruz dot org and counteract that because they are coming after me. And you know what's amazing, Ben, Do you know what his first line of attack is?
Speaker 1: What's that? The podcast?
Speaker 3: He is attacking the podcast, and in particular, he has come out and said that, well, Cruz is spending all of this time, three days a week doing a podcast. He's a podcaster and not a senator. And he said I wouldn't have time, he said, I represent just one district. I wouldn't have time to do a podcast. Well, maybe that's right, maybe you wouldn't have time. Some of us actually work, and I can tell you as a senator, I am working every single day and this podcast is a huge part of my job because a huge part of my job is communicating with my constituents. I believe very much that in what Margaret Thatcher said, first you win the argument, then you win the vote. We launch this podcast in order to reach the hearts and minds of Texans and Americans, to reach people across the country, particularly given the corruption of the corporate media, that if you're an American who cares about freedom, who cares about our constitutional rights. Who cares about free enterprise because the corporate media is so dishonest that they lie to you. This podcast exists to give our listeners information so they can go and talk to their friends, talk to their neighbors, talk to their family members, and.
Speaker 1: Tell the truth.
Speaker 3: This podcast, it's not peripheral to my job as senator. It's integral to my job as senator. Look, the last podcast we did on Wednesday, actually on Tuesday. We released it a day early on Tuesday because we did a deep dive on the dishonest smears and attacks on Clarence Thomas. Why because Tuesday morning there was a big hearing in the Judiciary Committee where the Democrats were going to try to amplify those attacks. And I wanted people across Texas and across the country to have the actual facts and information. And so it's bizarre that this left wing democrat is using the fact that I've been effective in communicating with Texans and Americans as saying, well, that makes him a bad senator. He should not communicate. And by the way, look, Colin Allred goes and does interviews. Now, mind you, he does interviews with MSNBC with really friendly interviewers that you know ask him questions like tell me, are you more handsome or brilliant? But you know what, if you're a left wing Democrat, you go on MSNBC, people go donate online, and you raise two million dollars.
Speaker 1: In thirty six hours.
Speaker 3: So there's a cash machine that comes from this. This podcast is designed for one purpose, to inform, to educate, to mobilize, to prepare Texans and Americans to engage in the major issues of the day, and for us to win, to pull the country back from the brink. And it is it is right at the heart of.
Speaker 1: My job as a center.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you mentioned being able to not only inform people, but give them the tools they need to ask tough questions. Clarence Thomas in the episode that you just mentioned went viral. It was It was one of our most shared episodes that we've ever had because people wanted to tell their family and their friends about this backstory. Let's give a little bit of an update on what went down in Congress with this attack on Quence Thomas and really the attack on the Supreme Court from the Democrats. Before we do that, I want to tell you about our good friends at Patriot Mobile. If you're a conservative and you're sick and tired of giving your money to companies that go against your value so don't align with your value, aligned with your values, then you need to check out Patriot Mobile. For years, big mobile companies have been dumping millions into leftist causes, and we just had to deal with it because you need a cell phone, not anymore. Patriot Mobile is America's only Christian conservative wireless provider, offering dependable nationwide coverage on all three major networks, so you get the best possible service in your area without the woke propaganda push by the leftist working hard to destroy this country.
Speaker 1: Big Mobile. You don't have to give me your money anymore.
Speaker 2: When you switch to Patriot Mobile, you support free speech, religious freedom, the samesy of life, the Second Amendment, and our military veterans and first responder heroes. They're one hundred percent US based customer service team makes switching easy whether it's for you, your family, or even your small business. All you gotta do is go to Patriot Mobile dot com slash ferguson, Patriot Mobile dot com slash ferguson, or call them eight seven eight Patriot make that switch eight seven eight Patriot eight seven eight Patriot get free activation today with the offer code Ferguson and ask about their coverage guarantee while you're chatting with them Patriot mobile dot com slash Ferguson Center. You know, Clarence Thomas is a Supreme Court justice that the Democrats have really come in and gone after him.
Speaker 1: They won him off the Supreme Court.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of this comes down to what a threat he is to the Democratic Party. They're attacking him in ways that are shot me. Many believe it's in a racist manner. You talked about the facts, and you also talked about what was going to happen in Congress this week.
Speaker 1: Give a quick update on how this all went down.
Speaker 3: Well, we had the hearing on Tuesday that we talked about the last podcast where the Democrats engaged in their smear attack on Clarence Thomas and the Supreme Court. And they're twin objectives. Number One, they want to delegitimize the Court because the Court is the one institution of the federal government that they do not control right now. And they are furious that there is a majority on the Court of constitutionalists who are willing to follow the law, and so they've decided to help with America. To hell with the rule of law, to hell with the constitution. They want to tear down the Supreme Court. They you see democrat after democrat after democrats saying the Supreme Court is corrupt, it is broken, it is terrible, and not a one of them cares about what are the effects to this country of a concerted political campaign to delegitimize the court. But they want every decision of the Court to be treated as Look, AOC went on national television and said, we should stop obeying and listening to decisions of the Court. And you want to talk about a dangerous statement when you're urging defy the rule of law, defy our judiciary, I mean that goes right to the heart of undermining our constitutional system. But their second objective, and it is a very deliberate objective, is to go after Clarence Thomas personally. They hate him. They loathe him with a degree of animosity that is qualitatively different from any other conservative Listen antonin Scalia was every bit as conservatives. Clarence Thomas, William Renquist, my old boss, was every bit as conservatives Clarence to time Thomas, and yet the left did not despise them. They didn't like how they voted, but they didn't despise them. The left hates, and I don't think hate is too strong a word. They hate Clarence Thomas because he's an African American man who dares to be a conservative, and their view it is, I think, frankly racist. It is condescending, which is that if you are black, you are not allowed to disagree with the leftist orthodoxy. By the way, the same thing is true if you're Hispanic. It's one of the reasons the left hates me so much because as an Hispanic guy, I'm supposed to be for open borders. I'm supposed to be for these left wing policies. And this is what Clarence Thomas is facing is a political campaign. It is not an objective inquiry into ethics. It is a political attack. Just like if someone was running for president or senator or governor, they'd face a political attack. And the problem is justices are not equipped to defend themselves. They don't have any political staff, they don't have any experience, they don't have the temperament. It's a political attack where the victim of the attack is unable to fight back, which means the rest of us have to. And so that's what I'm trying to do. It's why we put out the last podcast early. But I'll give you some good news. We had the hearing and it did not go well for Democrats. By the end of it, Democrats had left the room. I think they realized, Wow, we're looking really bad, we're looking hypocritical. It's obvious that we're applying a double standard. That the things were criticizing Clarence Thomas for liberal justices did the same or more of it, whether it was Stephen Bryer, Ruth Bader, Ginsburger, Sony Sotomayor, and so I think that was a significant victory that the hearing went so badly for Democrats. But in the couple of days since the hearing, every day a new attack has come out on Clarence Thomas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's clear that it's orchestrated and they're not going to back down from their attacks on Clarence Thomas. On the next podcast, and I want to just get people ready for this, we're going to be talking a lot about what's happening with this Hunter Biden case. But I do want to get center your initial reaction. Not only did Biden's attorneys meet with the Justice Department and they're headquarters in downtown Washington last week, but Cinder Grassley is now demanding answers after a whistle blower's alleging FBI document linked to Biden in a criminal scheme.
Speaker 1: I want to get quickly your reaction to that headline.
Speaker 3: It's a big damn deal. The evidence keeps piling up, not just of Hunter Biden's corruption, but of the corruption that goes straight to the top to Joe Biden. As we've talked about at great length on this podcast. The tell. I think the Biden doj will indict Hunter Biden, But if they indict him for personal tax issues or for lying on his gun permit application, that will be the tell that they're being political, that they're trying to focus on offenses that are just personal to him, that they can say, listen, he's a troubled solely as substance abuse issues. The scandal, the issue of public concern is the corruption of daddy of Joe Biden when he was vice president and when he was president, And the evidence keeps growing of that. The next podcast will do a deep dive into that evidence.
Speaker 2: It's going to be crazy to see what happens with us because it shocking story. Don't forget to help us grow by sharing this podcast with your family and friends. Right it's a five story view. It helps us reach more people Center Tech careers. I will see you back here in a couple of days. Thanks as always for joining us Center. It's crazy with technology. How far away we are two different days and we still got it done tonight. So it's really fun to be able to do this. And we'll see you guys in a few days.