Speaker 1: Big Bang.
Speaker 2: It is what it is screen. You don't be on nothing.
Speaker 3: I be on bb okay, So let me ask how bring.
Speaker 1: You Big Big Facts Nick?
Speaker 4: Right now visit the new website today, Big fatxpod dot com.
Speaker 5: So we're gonna chop it up with one of our West Coast potners today. We've been trying to get on the show for us sometime and had one of them Big Fact conversations. Let's get straight to it. Man, y'all make some noise for yg YG on Big Facts Live.
Speaker 1: Where ye at yg.
Speaker 2: YG in the building?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 1: My brother? You good? What's pop? Atlanta?
Speaker 5: What up?
Speaker 1: Thought yg? Man?
Speaker 5: You've been at it for a minute? Like how long have you been rapping? And how long have you been getting paid rapping?
Speaker 4: I've been rapping since, uh say, like probably like sixteen seventeen, start getting paid like eighteen nineteen.
Speaker 5: Oh right away then, I mean, shit, that's damn there right away. Lot Day's got to wait like five ten years when they get their first rap.
Speaker 4: Sure, you know, fact she I was blessed, you know what I'm saying. Started young, no doubt.
Speaker 6: So when you started doing the whole rap thing, and you know, you started your music career.
Speaker 1: How hard was it.
Speaker 6: For you to transition from the streets to the music.
Speaker 4: Oh, like what you mean, like, I still feel like I'm y'all said, I still feel like I've been there, y'all said, I still feel like y'all said, I'm straight in musure, right.
Speaker 2: It doesn't it in illegal activity.
Speaker 4: Oh you're talking about being a criminal for being a criminal being a game banger?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, actively you know that shit came with just like years of of like success and just having people around and just going through you know what I'm saying, situations. You know, I was lucky to you know what I'm saying, be able to make it you know what I'm saying here, Oh without going back to jail doing no crazy shit to lose my life, you know what I'm saying. Because it like like a lot of people they make it out they city and they moved to LA or they go move to Miami, or they go move to Atlanta. Like I made it out and I moved to the valley, like down the street, you know what I'm saying. So it's like I still like I'm still like close to like everything I'm from, you know what I'm saying. Like if you fucked with Wild g and you like know my music? You know, I like off my first album, I had the song called Meet the Flockers while I'm breaking down how to like Burklar Rise.
Speaker 1: Of the House. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So, uh, you know, like on an album you feel me? That was like the part two like Meet the Flockers, you know what I'm saying. But the timing of that shit was just fucked up.
Speaker 2: You know who your favorite Reppert was growing up?
Speaker 4: And my fair I got multiple Wayne Pock's New Biggie fifty, eminem Hole, Who the Goat, Who the Gold, pap Dog Life Nigga.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I just want to have a loan successful, consistent rap career, you know what I'm saying. And with that, being consistent with the music and shit, you feeling the music open the doors to everything else. So if I'm consistent with the music I'm making I'm putting out you know what I'm saying, great ship having hits being me like those gonna open up, you know what I'm saying. And I'm gonna just go capitalize off all that shit.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: So speaking of having hits and doors opening up.
Speaker 1: I have a two and a half part question, What up?
Speaker 6: So I want you to take us back to my crazy life the making of it since you recorded it here, okay, and I want to know what impact my nigga had on your outlook as far as music and the success of your own music, and what influenced j Z had on your career.
Speaker 4: Jiz had a lot of influence and you know what I'm saying, he helped he off the lock because you know, like like when I linked up with Jiz and shit, I was like topping in the West Coast, like crazy and shit.
Speaker 1: Jez used to be out there.
Speaker 4: So like he's seen Like we was in the club one night and then he was just like like he's seen the whole shit. I'm with it like a hundred niggas, I mean, females and shit, they going up to my shit when it come.
Speaker 1: On for like what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 4: So, like he found out I was on death Gym, and shit he was on death Gym too. You finished it, Yeah, So he started tapping in like hey, what's up? Ship for me and me and my like team and ship, like we was always trying to figure out like how to get popping in the South, like with like, you know what I'm saying, because the music you feel that I make sound like West Coast music, you know what I'm saying, Like the tempo different and all that shit. Like we was always trying to figure that ship out. So when Jiez, like when that ship came up, you know what I'm saying, I start hollering at my homies. I start hollering at the older homies from the hood and ship because I'm like, geez trying to fuck with me, but here crip, like like what's up?
Speaker 1: Like if I do that? Like you feel me?
Speaker 4: I'm like, what's up with? Yeah, I'm like I'm like, I'm like, man, can I do that? Like is nigga's gonna you know what I'm saying. I'm like you feel I'm like like I'm in my early twenties, Like.
Speaker 6: You feel like, is that gonna go against the law cold?
Speaker 1: Like we ain't playing no games.
Speaker 4: Like so I'm like, bro, I'm hog like niggas like, hell no, niggaez real strict nigga bigg do that. So like I'm doing my little ship, I'm hollering at my.
Speaker 1: People and ship and.
Speaker 4: Then like like I knew it, like the play was smart, like off the rip, I'm like, Nigga, what like Jeszu got that ship online. But you know what I'm saying, because of the game ship, you know what I'm saying, I had to go. I have some conversations. He is so boom you feel me? That ship heavy Me and Jez leak up. Jez had a lot of you know what I'm saying, impact on on on on my career and ship. Shout out to my nigga, Jeezy, and this motherfucker makes some noise with Jez one time.
Speaker 3: When when with that moment where you knew like, oh boy, this ship different now different. What was that moment when you knew like this ship different now this regular?
Speaker 4: Yeah, my nigga was that moment and ships like like Jez had leaked the song and should I told him and should I wanted to say the song for my arm and.
Speaker 1: Ship that nigga put that ship out on me. Some of the song came out. I was hot. I'm like, bro, what the fuck? Like he like, bro, trust me.
Speaker 4: And some months later, Bro, that ship is I'm like, oh shit, that nigga was right and Uh, like we didn't even know, Like we knew my nigga was like like it was gonna be big on some like Colchal Street Club shit, but we didn't know that shit was gonna because it's my nigga. So we like, yeah, nah, they ain't gonna let this one go all the way.
Speaker 1: But a hit is a here.
Speaker 4: Oh man, you can't yeah, you can't do nothing about it, you know what I'm saying. So yeah, when that record happened, you feel me.
Speaker 2: I knew.
Speaker 4: I'm like, all right, this is different, Like this shit getting real. So I had witness that. I'm like, oh shit, I come back, my nigga going crazy.
Speaker 1: You feel me?
Speaker 4: The hour'm finna come out. I dropped the ship with Drake.
Speaker 1: It was up.
Speaker 4: I'm like, yeah, this shit different. You know what I'm saying. I have the song. Yeah, I'm saying that nigga, Yo gott he had me on the act right ship.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It was just a lot of shit going on, and it all stemmed from me coming to the South, you know. Yeah, yea, I love my West Coast and this motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Ye Hey, what's some shit you tell like that?
Speaker 3: You learn just like when you got into the being the side of the world that you tell the homies now like, nah, bro, you gotta look at it like this just because you're around. You know what I'm saying, Your shit legit?
Speaker 4: Oh, Like I'll be telling my homies, you know what I'm saying, Like me and my homies we came up like finessing, robbing and shit like you feel me, So like all my homies mentality be like finesse for neess, foriness. I'll be telling niggas like like in this shit, if you're trying to go legit like it ain't no for neess, you really gotta.
Speaker 1: Like it's real shit.
Speaker 4: You gotta wear business, yeah, like like square business for show, but it's not no. Like you can't finess your way into a position without having a skill to play that position, you know what I'm saying. Because it's like, bro, you finish your way into some shit, you gonna end up in fired and being like oh yeah he bullshit, Like.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, real ship, take your way into some shit you can't even do exactly, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So I telling the homies like, nah, nigga, like you really gotta know how to play this role. You know what I'm saying, You just can't like be talking and then like Nigga presents you the opportunity and then you go fumble. You know what I'm saying. So you know what I'm saying. That be my ship to the homies were.
Speaker 5: Celebrated fifty years of hip hop. Man, you know what I'm saying. And uh what you say, like maybe n w A is one of your biggest influences.
Speaker 4: Like if I don't keeping like real I was born nineteen nineties, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, so like I ain't gonna sit up here alive, like ok, like Lirul Wayne and like snoopid Pocket all it was like my influence. But like like I definitely like got NWA and my DNA for sure, you know what I'm saying. And then they you know what I'm saying, They shape you feel me the ship on the West Coast, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So like like for.
Speaker 4: The people who wasn't born or wasn't old enough, you feel me to like remember you feeling their music when it was happening. We still was affected by it because you feel we grew up on that ship. You feel me that ship was embodying and culture, you know what I'm saying. So if you from out there, like you feel me, you knew everything about it, heard the stories, you feel me it was a part of us.
Speaker 3: Who who what's the first Atlanta like artists that you that your child playing in the hood, Like the first Atlanta was like damn this these Nigga Harden from Atlanta.
Speaker 4: The first Atlanta artists playing in the hood that I can remember. Okay, bone crushing ship tr of course, Like I don't know which one was first and all that, but uh uh, young bloods look like little John y'all was on some cru Yeah, we was outcast, of course, you feel me. We was off the like we was off all. You know what I'm saying. That's the difference like with the like and see I be hating this ship, but like not on some like mad jealous ship. I just be like why they like that for us? But like on the West Coast, we listen to all y'all ship, Like you know what I'm saying, Like, y'all artists don't gotta come to La and like move around or come to do some ship. You feel me to try to gain us as like fans and listeners were listening to that ship off the rip you feel me from like it's the dj though.
Speaker 3: They gotta break it, they gotta, you know, I'm saying, they gotta play it in the clubs.
Speaker 4: But but that's not how you feel me. The DJs don't gotta play it in the club first out there for us to fuck with.
Speaker 3: Say y'all searching for it, like like we off that, we off that s like we off that ship, like we off that ship.
Speaker 4: You feel me for us being from the West cold, you feel me. We gotta come out here. We gotta they gotta play this ship.
Speaker 1: We gotta we gotta do all that.
Speaker 4: And it's still like that still don't mean niggas gonna fuck with those ship.
Speaker 3: But Atlanta artists gotta do that to be heard by Atlanta niggas too, Like Atlanta artists like like it ain't just Nosco ship, like a niggas ain't even fuck with Atlanta artists today. Come out here anyway, you gotta come move around and ship. I get you know what I'm saying. Like even artists like like they got a bunch of new music Mondays and all that ship like you gotta go through.
Speaker 2: You gotta go through them channels you get. You know what I'm saying. It just come down here right Atlanta.
Speaker 1: That's just Atlanta. I mean, look, I'm speaking on Yeah.
Speaker 2: Just said niggas just niggas.
Speaker 4: I don't care you from the Nigga Memphis, New York Nigga out there where I'm front, We nigga, we playing everything.
Speaker 1: Nigga.
Speaker 4: Niggas ain't gotta come out there. Nigga ain't gotta come out there at all.
Speaker 2: So y'all already be on it.
Speaker 1: On to this ship, bro, we be tapped in. You feel me? Real ship? They said, anything else.
Speaker 5: What's one of your favorite cities outside of LA and Atlanta.
Speaker 1: That you let to kick it in? I fuck with New York and Miami heavy? And why is that?
Speaker 4: I mean Miami for me, it's like Las Vegas on the water.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Anything goes out there, It's dangerous in Miami.
Speaker 6: When you when you were starting with your career, you were on the double XL Freshman cover. So do you think, in your honest opinion that do you think that the Excel Freshman cover is a gift or a curse?
Speaker 1: To artists.
Speaker 4: I mean, shit, it's on you. You're gonna live to the hype where you're not. That's on how you like make that ship play out for yourself.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. It's like you really him or you not?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he on the spotlight.
Speaker 4: You got used to make it in the lead first round draft picks, and it's like, is that a gift for a curse? It's like, nigga, some of the niggas be weak like that nigga trash.
Speaker 2: You got to stand up on it.
Speaker 3: Whatever they light get on, you gotta be ready to god damn showtime.
Speaker 5: Yeah, do you encourage all your homies that want to rap the rap or do you sometimes tell him.
Speaker 1: No, listen to rap. Shit ain't for everybody.
Speaker 4: I didn't see the rap shit turned niggas crazy. Niggas thought that shit ain't for everybody, bro, you know what I'm saying, Like, like with the rap shit, it come a lot of like it comes with a lot of shit. Like you feel, you gotta deal with a lot of personalities every day. You gotta dig, you know what I'm saying. You gotta deal with your homes, your family. You know what I'm saying money street ship like depending on what type of person you is and what life you come from, type ship. But then it's just like the fame, you feel me, the fame be doing certain like different ship to different people.
Speaker 1: Uh, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Motherfuckers start using drugs heavily, you know what I'm saying, and you fit me that shit, start changing who you is as a person.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, And then you fit me.
Speaker 4: Success Like a lot of people don't know how to deal with success, you know what I'm saying. You see a lot of people they like these young motherfuckers, you feel me. They get successful and they out here doing dumb shit all on the internet, just like doing crazy shit, like like like putting themselves in crazy situations and shit.
Speaker 1: And just like, Nigga, you wasn't ready for this shit, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Being a rapper ain't for everybody like you feel me like we need more like teachers and coaches and shit.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. We got enough rappers. I feel like like we got to raise these kids right and shit like that.
Speaker 4: You know, Nigga, go be a dad, Nigga a full time, dad, nigga.
Speaker 5: The one hundred, what are they trying to use it to get out the streets?
Speaker 4: I mean, it's like it's multiple ways to get out the streets.
Speaker 1: Niggas. Look at the rap shit, it's like the.
Speaker 4: Easy way out, but it ain't the easy way out, you know what I'm saying. You feel that's the easy way to crash trying to be a rapper, like and you ain't even really like a rapper, like like like you ain't really got.
Speaker 1: The talent like that, but you just like how.
Speaker 4: The shit look and it come with like all the shit, so you just think, oh, I want to be that. Then you go crash out, you know what I'm saying, for trying to be this shit but you ain't even got the talent to be that shit.
Speaker 3: How long you think it take to know? Like if he got it, is he gonna get it? Is he he's just thrown away?
Speaker 2: How long you take you think?
Speaker 4: I mean some niggas just got it, Like some people just got like the superstar like or shit.
Speaker 1: In him without the being a rapper.
Speaker 4: You feel me, their personality just got it, you feel me. So for a person like that, it's like, are you got the superstar.
Speaker 1: Shit it with your music. Ain't like that.
Speaker 4: Go shit down in the studio nigga and spind your tenth an hours a nigga, and it's gonna happen. You know what I'm saying, because you know what I'm saying. The mode, whatever you put in, you fucking get out. You know what I'm saying. And then for the like like it's just different for every situation. The nigga can't really say how it's gonna go, you know what I'm saying. But like like like like you know one of your homies is like, bro, you trash nigga, You're not never gonna make it.
Speaker 2: How long did it take you start spending your money in an artist?
Speaker 1: Like you said?
Speaker 3: What like if you if you had an artist signs, how long would you, like how much or how long would you keeping your money in a nigga?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: Oh, you know when I get into situations with people period in life, like just like how just like go through my relationships with like homies just whatever, like I'm gonna thug it out with you, you feel me? And that shit is like my weakness I think in life. Cause it's like nigga, I'm gonna thug it out, nigga, I'm gonna thug it out. But then when I felt like you feel me, that thug out is over, It's over. You know what's saigga lasted some years?
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: You believe in forgiveness, God forgive?
Speaker 4: If I don't said no, no, I'm playing like like it's like it depends on the situations.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: If you cross the line of it like, ain't no coming back.
Speaker 1: It ain't no coming back.
Speaker 2: What you ask did he forgive?
Speaker 1: Huh? Believe in forgiveness? Oh? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do you believe in forgiveness? But what's true forgiveness though?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: Because I don't forget ship Yeah, I forget forgive okay, But if he ain't forgot it.
Speaker 6: You forgive without forgetting because if it's still in the back of your mind what this nigga did to you, then you haven't.
Speaker 4: My actions ain't gonna be like I'm gonna know what you did?
Speaker 1: You feel me when I'm an act like.
Speaker 4: I don't know or like I'm past that, like we grown, my nigga.
Speaker 3: But ain't gonna be able to do it no more? If you truly forgive a nigga, he can get you again. That's what you't.
Speaker 2: Forgive a nigga like I'm back, I'm back.
Speaker 4: Stupid no because I said I know, but I'm gonna act like I know, nigga.
Speaker 2: Do we really truly forgive? It's what I'm saying, Nigga, I don't.
Speaker 3: Me neither, how because if you if you think about it, bro, if you think about it, if a nigga did something to you, you ain't gonna never trust him. No more so, if you forgive a person that mean you retrust them, how can you reach it?
Speaker 1: You'll see?
Speaker 4: See, I feel like it's levels to like everything white and you know how a nigga be like one hundred percent healthy and then it's like.
Speaker 1: Cool, you've been drinking. You feel your health bars.
Speaker 4: Down, and then you get down and it's the same thing with the trust bar. It's like, all right, nigga, you got you feel me like you ain't did nothing for me not to trust you show your trust bars up and then you start doing weird ship and he just get lord, Lord Lord, and didn't. When it's all the way down, it just like it's a rap.
Speaker 5: Is there ever been like a real complicated situation where you had to forget.
Speaker 4: For sure, for sure, family relationship shit, street shit.
Speaker 1: Be like, if you're an OP, you an opp.
Speaker 4: If you're a homie, you do some weird shit, we gonna like, we either gonna do this or we not. You feel me? Oh, do you feel me? If you stole some shit, you fee men get fucked over and it's over with.
Speaker 1: I ain't no coming back from that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you miss mainly like family ship in relationship ship though.
Speaker 5: So I was kind of asking that to bring it back around, Like, do y'all feel like y'all should be forgiven if y'all fuck up?
Speaker 4: No, But see, it depends on the type of fuck up. If it's like, look, you lied about some shit because you were scared, or like it's say you.
Speaker 2: Take a little some off the ball.
Speaker 6: If the fuck up was malicious and intentional, then like, there's no coming back from this, just.
Speaker 1: What it is.
Speaker 6: But if it's a if it to fuck up that was not malicious or intentional, then I think that there should be some leeway for that, but it should still be consequences.
Speaker 4: Yeah, consequences to everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that, of course, it's for everything.
Speaker 4: It's crazy because like motherfucker's be trying to tell me like that. I shouldn't be like that because I'll be like, look, you do something to me, I'm gonna teach you a lesson. You Finelis's gonna be like a lesson that you learn and like motherfuckers be like, oh what you thinking? Like you like God or somebody. I'm like, how you mad? How you mad at me? Because like I'm not gonna let you play with me without nothing happened, like without no consequences, you know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You know, it's a lot of shit going in the world, Like how you just like stay out the way, but in a way.
Speaker 1: I stay out the way.
Speaker 4: And then like my expectations from people is very low.
Speaker 1: You feel me out.
Speaker 4: I'm already expecting you to do some weird shit, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And then it's.
Speaker 4: Like like I'm not putting my into too many situations with people to.
Speaker 1: Do some weird shit.
Speaker 6: Okay, So look I got a question for you, Fuck Mary Keil, Angela Bassett, Penelope Cruz Maya.
Speaker 4: I can't answer these questions, y'all. If you would have called me some months ago, I would have been like, fuck everything.
Speaker 2: Fuck them all.
Speaker 6: Next question, day, yeah, next question. Okay, So what was the last book that you read?
Speaker 1: The last book I read H.
Speaker 4: Twenty two Immutable Laws of Branding and Marketing.
Speaker 1: You know the author? Hell no, no, no, the author.
Speaker 2: I'm not the reader type list audio or you just reading.
Speaker 4: I just nigga life experience.
Speaker 1: You nigga life experience.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to start you how you are read that book and you're gonna listen to it listening, Like I read.
Speaker 4: The book like Nip gave me the book and ship you feed me. I read it and ship, and then when I read it, I'm like, damn, I already like like as I'm reading, I like knew a lot of the ship that for me, the book was like talking about but I knew it off of just like just regular ship. You know what I'm saying. But it's a lot like I don't know everything at all. Man, Like I know, if I read more like, i'd be like way more like Sharper and Ship. But like when I read, like I could be reading a book, my brain is thinking about some whole. Like I'm reading the words, but my mind is thinking about my other I'm like I'll be like, yeah, somewhere else, I'm reading the words nigga to this ship, nigga mind somewhere else.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Everything is taking somewhere's like you just how you do that?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What you think it is?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You feel me a d D.
Speaker 4: Like when I was in school and Ship like like all my report cards, shit easily distracted.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So look, another.
Speaker 6: Question that I had is what do you think throughout your life is your biggest regret?
Speaker 4: I got two, Like when I like I signed my deal, like when I came into game and Ship, like I signed the fucked up deal and I didn't have to really sign that ship, and that ship led me down, you know what I'm saying, the path that led me down as far as like my situations, you know what I'm saying. With the label on I was like business ship, right.
Speaker 6: Why you think you signed it because you didn't have the proper legal advice or you were just rushing to try to go ahead And I had.
Speaker 4: The proper league with I got for next basically into like a situ like into a meeting.
Speaker 6: Signed one of your homies, huhies.
Speaker 4: I didn't sign it, nobody, but like I signed to depth gym, what I would take in the paperwork back to my people to go over this shit because I was told I.
Speaker 1: Asked the question.
Speaker 4: I'm like, hey, I'm supposed to take this to my people, like my mama supposed to be here like this shit ain't right, like what's going on? So I was asking him, like, hey, if I was signing shit day, then would they was like, oh, you might not ever be.
Speaker 1: Able to sign again. You feel me.
Speaker 4: I'm like nineteen, fresh out of jail. I'm like, what, like for real? Like niggas really was like yeah, So I'm like, well, so I signed some shit and then yeah, you know what I'm saying, So that shit I should have stood on Like man, fuck y'all niggas, Oh I should have stood on that. Yeah, I should have stood on that, and shit, I fucked up. And then my like my my other situation was you know what I'm saying, My homie SLIMP four onie. You know what I'm saying, he got killed like twenty twenty one, like December. Yeah, right, so before you fit me the homie past, like you know what I'm saying, Like me and a homie wasn't really on you know what I'm saying. Our regular terms year, so like before he passed and should I seen him and ship and then he was like reaching out like he was just like like overly like extending his hand, like, bro, we got to get back right. And I'm man like, man like, you know what I'm saying, Like I wasn't expecting you know what I'm saying, all that to happen. So like I was just like brushing it off on some homie shit because you feel me. It's like my nigga, right right, you feel me? And then the homie passed and ship and I just feel crazy. He's like I'm like god, damn, like yeah, that shit fucked me up, like I felt bad and the motherfucker yeah damn yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah. Get right with your people, Like you know what I'm saying, whenever show you know what I'm saying, you right with your people, even if it ain't gonna be the same right that it was.
Speaker 1: Just get it right because tomorrow I just.
Speaker 6: Made the effort on your behalf so you can clear it off your conscience.
Speaker 4: Like yeah, like like like yeah, like I feel real bad about that ship, Like you know what I'm saying, like being like a real homie, like a solid homie that's ships Like that's some ship I'll be like pride for about you know what I'm saying. So that ship like fucks me up, Like yeah.
Speaker 5: We appreciate your kicking as when you're in the final words for the people of the atl and everybody checking out this Big Fact Live.
Speaker 4: Man four hundred and the motherfucker building.
Speaker 1: You dig.
Speaker 4: New music coming soon to everything coming soon, stay tuned. You know what I'm saying. I appreciate you all for pulling up. I appreciate you all for having me. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, love y'all give it up.
Speaker 5: Watching appreciate y'all on Big Facts Live.
Speaker 1: We live for a vote.
Speaker 2: One salute, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: The streets it's Big Facts, no capt bitch,