Speaker 1: Hello, everyone, it's your big sister Cheeky's and you've reached my personal voicemailbox for the Dear Cheeky's podcast. I'm here to give you a device on anything and everything you need help with. Whether you're going through a breakup or having issues with your family, or maybe you have a question about my personal life. Whatever the case is, I want to hear from you. Remember these are my thoughts in my opinions, and if you're suffering from a serious issue or hardship, you should seek help from a qualified professional. All right, now, go ahead and leave your message at the sound of the beeB.
Speaker 2: Hi t keys arena a ya yai iste yota mina for divorce, yasa nastex porve okay se plait la Yeah, sisters e libro yet to be stay intervisa reference. So yes, that's your podcast referencede solo x yasa naste.
Speaker 1: Me be mosa hena is the well not you guys and the so you guys. Bell is asking if I have healed and I guess, in other words, gotten over my divorce because I continue to talk about it. She says, you've already written in the books, You've already talked about it in interviews, you said it in your podcast like have you really healed? And then the words why are you still talking about it? So I'm gonna answer in Spanish and then I'll get back to you in English. Well, Anna la jojia supereeso ja los gracias atom much mucho pero los mi lasion pero tambien is partem vida parte de mystor est testimonio I joso claro sumision is superpositoemundo is a menela podcast jose personal super algolo deesoliendo see present mystoria libro perdon came no esport persona male you know, just to contend dad I sas al conta lautra persona sari or ja jambien por ke tam digo no SOI in know fui in sente jo tambien BeO loke mal e looke and sent sasjranx flico a j jou jamesojoor lejoor lear and corno vera persona felis pero espart myst yes paso.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 1: So you, guys. I was just telling bell and not trying to make it very short because I gave her a very long answer, but I was telling her that, yes, wholeheartedly, I do feel like I've healed it. I don't have anger, I don't have sadness in my heart towards him. I wish him well, I really really do. I want him to be happy. Like now, I understand why it didn't work, and it took me a long time to get there, and I'm in a very happy relationship. And I'm grateful to each and every single ex that I had because it prepared me for my relationship. Now. Again, things aren't perfect. We're still working on things, but now I have a partner that is willing to work with me through these things, and I didn't have that before. And I was also telling her that it's part of my story, it's part of my past, it's part of my testimony, and I know that I am meant and I've talked about it a lot on the podcast. One thing that I have very clear is my mission on this earth and my purpose, and my purpose is to help other people and by doing that, unfortunately I sometimes have to tap into my past and talk about it and be honest and transparent. I'm not just saying he was wrong. I was wrong too. Now I see it more than ever what I could have done differently, what I am doing differently in my relationship, and it is something that I went through was very traumatic for me, and a lot of people want to know. How do you get over an ex? How do you get over a divorce that was so painful, so public that, mind you, he made public first, he talked about it first. I was just say, hey, this is my side of the story, this is my truth, and this is my purpose. And I have no problem with being transparent and open with people, and I'm going to continue to talk about it if it comes up. So bam, Mike drop and I'm just kidding. So anyway, Belle, thank you for your question. Is stape was when a kies? Okay, okay, guys, So we're going to move on to the next question, which is from Orly.
Speaker 4: Hi Jiki's love you and your podcast. You guys are awesome. My question is when are you guys releasing your mom's full concert in Monterrey or as I say, movie as well. Hopefully you can answer this question for me. Thank you, love you so much, Orly, I love you too.
Speaker 1: Thank you for loving my mommy and thank you for asking me this question. You guys, I have been feeling so connected to my mom lately. It's crazy, like, oh, it's just been so beautiful. So AnyWho, I don't know that is a truth. I have no idea. I am waiting patiently, just like you. We are ironing out some things and some wrinkles and organizing everything. It's taken a long time, but I know that the plan is there. I know that it's going to be done. I just don't know when. So we are going to have a family meeting very soon to talk about the details of just everything that has to do with my mom because obviously there are a lot of things that we want to do and keep her name and her music out there, and Monterrey is one that everyone keeps asking about. It just has to be the right time, with the right partner. I don't want to rush anything. We don't want to rush anything because then when you rush it and you force it, just stuff doesn't come out the way it should. And my mom I feel like, deserves it, and not only her but her fans. So be patient. Okay, be patient, It'll come and you're gonna love it. Okay. Next and last question, comes from Ruth.
Speaker 3: Hey Cheeky's My question for you is, did you ever imagine that you would be as successful as you are today with your businesses, with your career, with your seeing career, with your podcast, your YouTube. Did you ever imagine that all that you have now was going to be a possibility?
Speaker 1: Thanks all, rude, I'm loving your guys's questions. Okay, so truth be told. I knew that I was meant to do something big for a long time in my teens. I think once I graduated high school, I felt like there is something that I meant to do and I would close my eyes and I would hear applause, but I never knew what it was. I was afraid to sing because of everything I had seen my mom go through and everything I witnessed, you know, But I just I heard applause. I didn't know if it was going to be acting, because that's something I wanted to do. I always knew I wanted to write a book. Always I knew that I loved writing, and later on the whole podcast idea came out. But anyway, the truth is that I thought I was going to do big things and all these things, but living it through my mom. I was okay with being behind the scenes and being right hand because she also wanted a television show and her career as a singer, and then she had her radio show, which is kind of like a podcast, you know. So I always thought, Okay, I'm here, I'm gonna make and help my mom make her dreams come true, and that for me at that time was enough. I was just happy to make my mom happy, to help her and support her in her dreams while I was helping with my siblings, and it just I felt that that's what I was meant for for a long time, until I realized I wasn't. That I was living my life for someone else, and my mom also wanted something different for me. She kind of had to force me, like, hey, go spread your wings. These are my wings. Go find your own, you know. And at first I was like, what the heck? It was so foreign for me, but it was the best thing she could have done for me, because now I'm doing all these things and now I know what I meant to do. But again, I knew I was going to do something big and something meaningful and something with a lot of purpose, but it was through someone else. If that makes sense. But yeah, I just and I would claim it.
Speaker 3: Girl.
Speaker 1: I was like, visit, I'm gonna do this. I'm gonna have a book one day. This was years and years ago, in two thousand and nine, guys, like I had it on my vision board, I'm going to write a book. I didn't know what it was about. And now I have four books, you guys, so you really the law of attraction is real, guys, so tap into it and really feed that. But thank you for your question. I love that. Oh, very good questions, you, guys. I appreciate it. I love how honest I can be with you all on my podcast. That's the best part. And I hope that I can help all of you by giving you the best advice that I have in my heart, because that's what I want. I want to help you, guys become the best versions of yourself. So I can help a little bit. My pleasure. Thank you, guys, and I will see you on the next episode of Dear Teekys. Remember if you want to leave me a question, go to speak pipe dot com, Slash Cheekys and Chill Podcast. I'd love to hear from you. This is a production of iHeartRadio and the Mikelit podcast Network. Follow us on Instagram at Michaeldura Podcasts, and follow me Cheeky's That's c h i q u i s. For more podcasts from iHeart, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite podcast