Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of the Jesse Kelly Show on a Monday. Sorry, you're getting low key low voice Jesse, because because well the voice is gone. There's some kind of plague has descended into the house and it's turned me into a really bad person, and I legitimately feel bad about something. I'll get to that in a few We're gonna get to that. This hour. We're gonna talk about what happened with Trump today and Judge Chutkin. We're gonna talk about Joe Biden paying tribute to Saint George Floyd, Janet yelling stuff. There's just so much. We're still gonna get to emails. I'm gonna get to a bunch of those tonight. But you know what time it is, right, it's Monday. It's the start of the second hour on Monday. So it's Medal of Honor Monday time. What is medal of honor Monday? Well, we just read a medal of honor citation. Every time a brave soul earns a medal of honor, they do a citation, they do a write up on what he did, and we just forget about them. We forget about these names, these heroes, we forget about their deeds. And a hero deserves to be remembered, and it's important to remember him. Remember history is critically important. It not only ties us to our country in our past, it guides us know those values don't just magically get passed down. We do this because we need new heroes. We do and we take suggestions, love, hate, death threats. Ask doctor Jesse questions in suggestions, if you have one you love. This one was emailed to us, he said, suggest father Emil Capon, Roman Catholic chaplain during the Korean War, whose during a troop movement to aid the sick in the wounded. I'll read the rest of this email after I read the citation. But that gone, man, a chaplain. Just sit back and this is what I want from my pastor find me this guy. This is the guy who I will follow into battle honoring those who went above and beyond. It's Medal of Honor Monday for conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his life, above and beyond the call of duty while serving with the third Battalion, eighth Cavalry Regiment, The first Cavalry Division during combat operations against an armed enemy at Umsan, Korea, from November one to two. November one the second nineteen fifty On November one, as Chinese Communist forces viciously attacked friendly elements, Chaplain Capon calmly walked through withering enemy fire in order to provide comfort and medical aid to his comrades and rescue friendly wounded men from no man's land. Though the Americans successfully repelled the assault, they found themselves surrounded by the enemy facing annihilation. The able bodied men were ordered to evacuate. However, Chaplain Capon, fully aware of his certain capture, elected to stay behind with the wounded. After the enemy succeeded in breaking through the defense in the early morning hours of November two, Chaplain Capon continually made rounds as hand to hand combat ensued. As Chinese Communist forces approached the American position, Chaplain Caupon noticed an injured Chinese officer amongst the wounded and convinced him to negotiate the safe surrender of the American forces. Shortly after his capture, Chaplain Capon, with complete disregard for his personal safety and unwavering resolve, bravely pushed aside an enemy soldier preparing to execute Sergeant first Class Herbert A. Miller. Not only did Chaplain Capon's gallantry save the life of Sergeant Miller, but his unparalleled courage and leadership inspired all those present, including those who may have otherwise fled in panic, to remain and fight the enemy until captured. Chaplin Capon's extraordinary heroism and selflessness above and beyond the call of duty are in keeping with the highest traditions of military service and reflect great credit upon himself. Third Italian, eighth Cavalry Regiment, first Cavalry Division in the United States Army. How about that? And here's the rest of the email taken. Prisoner cared for those in the pow camps, sacrificing his own health to feed the week. Died as a pow and buried separately on high ground overlooking the camp. In May nineteen fifty one. Father Capon's unidentified remains were returned to Hawaiian Military a Hawaiian military cemetery. In nineteen fifty four, a survivor who helped bury Father Capon read a Knights of Columbus magazine in the waiting room of a VA hospital in Naples, Florida. In November two thousand and three, article mentioned transferring the remains from a separate grave at the Pow Camp. Survivor connected the dots and through family DNA was able to identify Father Capon's remains. Awarded the Medal of Honor in twenty thirteen. One of the soldiers saved in Korea was present at the ceremony. Father Capon was reburied in his hometown in Kansas with full honors in twenty twenty one. Sainthood is being investigated. I would say that is more than justified, as is taps for that great man. What a man. Let us stunt. But now let's move on. We're gonna get to this judge with the gag order for Trump today, and we're gonna get to some emails. But I feel really bad about something. And this isn't one of those tongue in cheek gag things. I really do feel bad about something and there's nothing I can do to fix it. So you know that I'm a bad person, right. I wish, I really genuinely wish I was not. But I'm a bad person. And one of the worst things about me is this. You know, the whole man cold stereotype, how men turn into babies when they get sick, just a little hold or something like that. I actually don't do that. Did you know that what I do is so much worse. I don't get sappy and whiny when I get sick. I turn mean, very mean. The wife says, it's like an angry grizzly bear. I don't know why I'm like this. I wish I wasn't like this, but I just get really really angry, and I get mean, and I did something bad, feel terrible about it, and there's no way I can make it right. So I just look, you're my confession, right. I know you lean on me. You lean on the show for some things. Us here at the show, I lean on you for something. So here it is. The in laws are in town. White's parents are in town, wonderful people, and unbeknownst to them, they brought the black plague with them and they get to the house. They're instantly sick. The wife and I leave town. We go to New York City. We have to meet with the suits and I have to do all kinds of things. And then got home last night, wake up this morning. I have no voice. That's why I sound like I need an extra extra supply of chalk right now. It's why I can't project, I can't yell, I can't do anything. So nothing major, just like an allergy thing. Just think of it that way, just like an allergy thing. But I'm in a bad mood now. We had bought my in laws tickets to go to a concert they had always wanted to see. I won't one of the details up. I used stub Hub. It's an app. I know you're probably rolling your eyes at technology, Jesse. I'm not that familiar with apps and buying tickets. When I was a kid, if we ever went to an event, we would oftentimes show up close to the start of the event, you know, a college football game or something, and go to try to get a better price from the ticket scalpers who are outside because the tickets will drop the half price right before the game. We show up without without tickets to a game and just kind of try to grab some in so we could afford to go into the game. Well, I realized that's not makes me sound like a really old person today. This is all done online. Okay, long story short, I buy them two tickets online. It's tonight. The tickets were expensive. They can't go. They feel bad. I wanted them to go. I feel bad Form freak. It sucks right, So I not to make myself sound like Jewish producer Chris, begin to worry about getting my money back. So I figured it shouldn't be difficult to sell these things on the app. Just stay with me, Just stay with me. We'll get to the judge chutkin stuff in a minute. So I go on this app before you're making fun of me and saying I'm gonna screw this up. I go on this app with the aid of my children to take the tickets I'd already bought and put them for sale on the app so I could sell them. I'm trying to sell them and get some of my money back. It's is gonna lead me to where I screwed up and I can't make it right, and I feel terrible. Before I get to that, you know it's gonna make me feel better. There's only one thing that really will help me rest sleep. Whenever I get done here, I'm going to go home and I'm gonna drink whatever weirdo health freak drink my wife prepares for me, and I'm gonna lay my head down on my my pillow two point oh, and I'm going to Lord Willings sleep, and my pillow two point zho is my greatest aid for that. It's not just because it has the patented my Pillow fill. It's because the MyPillow two point zero it has the temperature regulating foam. Meaning if I happen to spike a fever tonight, I'm not gonna wake up with sweahead because my pillow stays cool all the time. And they're on sale right now. The Queen size ones are normally seventy nine ninety eight. Right now they're thirty nine to ninety nine. If you get on my pillow dot com, click on the radio listener special square and use to promo code Jesse, you can get a screaming deal on a MyPillow two point oho. The King size are only ten bucks more. MyPillow dot Com promo code Jesse sleep like I'm gonna sleep tonight, or call them eight hundred eight four five zero five four four. I'll finish this up and we'll talk about this Judge Chuckkin and Trump next, Jesse Kelly. That's in It is the Jesse Kelly Show, Don't Forget. You can download a podcast of the show on iHeart, gooo Goals, Spotify, iTunes. Sorry, I'm a little bit quiet tonight. There's nothing I can do about that. We'll get to this Trump Judge Chutkin thing and the Biden stuff and the Janet yelling stuff here in a few This yelling stuff is bigger than people think. She gave an eye opening interview. In fact, I think I'll lead with that before I get to the Biden stuff. But I want to finish my story here. Then we'll get to the Trump stuff. So I was going over. I did something terrible and I feel really bad about it. I bought my in laws some tickets to a concert they wanted to go to. They got sick, couldn't go. I get on stub hubcuse I bought them on stub Hub, and I tried to list the tickets on stub hubs so I could sell them, so I could sell them back make some of my money back. The tickets would not list. I kept listing them and then I'd go to the listing thing and they weren't listed as being on there. My sons got involved. Now, my sons are tech wizzes, you know, they're that next generation. My oldest son is creating video games and all kinds that these kids know what they're doing. They can't figure it out. So I know you're already mocking me and saying it was me this time, It was not me. There was something wrong. Now. Remember I'm a little, a little sick, a little under the weather. But know how I told you, I get mean when I get sick. Now I'm getting frustrated, and I decide I have to call because it was look, I wanted some money back. I have to call them. All I want is to be able to list the ticket I call. They of course put me through that automated voice messaging system for about ten hours. I finally get a hold of somebody, and this is how the conversation goes, Hell, what thank you for gotting stup? Up? Would you pick? Could you? Could you tell me exactly what's going on? And so I gave him. I said, Okay, this is uh, this is Jesse Kelly. Okay, thank you, Jesse Kelly. Could you give me the order number. You know, I'm having a hard time understanding them, but I give him the order number, and then okay, could you tell me exactly what's going on? And look, you know I don't have very many skills, right, but clearly laying things out, I would argue, is probably something I'm good at. Chris, Michael, look, even Chris and Michael wuld probably argue that would probably be something I'm good at. Laying things out simply, I vary simply in a couple sentences, laid out I bought these tickets. I'm trying to sell the tickets. The tickets aren't selling. I've done this, this and this, this is the problem. He then proceeds to ask me to repeat myself four times because he can't understand what I'm saying. He doesn't speak English, he doesn't understand English at all. Now this is the part I'm really not happy about, because this is just a dude. Look, who knows where he's from. I couldn't tell I ca in place accents. But he's just the guy trying to make a living. And this is where I got upset. I didn't want to. I try to calmly get upset, but this is how it went. I said, I need to speak to the manager. Please, why I'm trying to help you at great, don't, sir. I need to speak to the manager or someone who speaks English now, please, sir. I am trying the best I can. I understand you're trying. I need to speak to the manager or someone who speaks English now please. I'm not repeating myself again now, sir, I am doing the best I can. I'm really trying. I said, I understand it. This is where I lost it. I said, I understand. You're doing the best you can. I understand your trying. I do. However, you are failing. I'm sorry. I know that's not your fault. Get someone on the phone who understands English and can speak it back to me, and get that person on the phone now so I can sell my tickets back the way the app says I can sell the tickets back. At this point in time, I feel terrible the boys. The boys are snickering right The wife is just sitting over there, shaking her head with a half smirk on her face because she's seen she's seen this, she's seen this movie before. Everyone. Even though they're smirking, they're all expanding their distance from me. At the moment. They're giving me a wider berth here. But the guy he does put me on hold, and lo and behold. Someone who does speak English. A manager gets on the phone. And it did turn out to be one hundred percent their fault. There was a problem with their internet system. It didn't it didn't get loaded up right. But I gotta be honest with you, and I'll get to this Trump, judge Hucks, judge Chuck and stuff. I never do that stuff anymore. And I feel about one inch high because I have no way to reach out to that guy and just say, hey, man, my bad, I'm sorry. I should not have my temper like that. I should not have spoken to you that way. But there there's a warning now for everybody. Let everyone know now, as big of a jerk as I am when I'm one hundred percent healthy, if I get even a minor case of the sniffles and you see me, just turn and run the other direction, because apparently I just turn into the spawn of Satan. So there I got it off my chest. Habeeb. If you are listening right now, whatever your name was, I am sorry. I apologize if you reach out to me. If you, by chance are listening to this phone in the Sudan or wherever you are right now, I want you to know, and you reach out to me, I will buy you a free Rosetta Stone English. So that kind of thing does never it does not ever happen to you again, because your English freaking sucks and I'm sorry, and as a token of my apology, I will teach you better English. All right, So from me to you, I'm going to just say, now, let's lay this down and let's discuss what happened today with Judge Chutkin and Trump. And this is something that we all should have seen coming. But it's something we are going to discuss briefly, and then we're going to discuss an eye opening interview. Most people have heard a little cut of it or two, but man, they're missing all the things Janet Yellen really said. You want to know what these people really think about you and your country and their plans. We'll talk about that first. Let's talk about practicing with our weapons. You do not get good with your weapon by looking at it. You don't get good with your weapon by buying it. You don't get good with your weapon by buying extra ammunition. Shooting is not something that comes natural to people you weren't naturally supposed to have a gun. The only way to get good at shooting is practice. There's not another way. There's not a second way. Very few things in life you can say that way. There ain't more than one way to skin this cat. You will practice or you will die. Get a mantis X system. They will send it to your home. You will practice dry fire practice and the comfort of your home with feedback, professional feedback, getting you good drills, both hands, standing, kneeling, keeping track of your store. Go get a mantis x system and start preparing like you have to, because one day you might mantisx dot com. All right, mantisx dot com. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Monday. Now, let's talk about the news of the day really quickly. Today. Well, one of the big stories of today is, as everyone knows, Trump's got eight thousand trials on hand, and one of his big ones, probably his biggest one, the one, the one that has him in real, real, real significant trouble. Well, they all do, but this DC one with Jack Smith, special counsel Jack Smith. And remember that these are two names you need to remember. Jack Smith is the special counsel. But Tanya Chutkin. Judge Chutkin, she is the US district judge that's gonna be over the case. Remember about Judge Chutkin. She is a committed communist. She's an Obama appointee. Her entire career has been giving communist street animals the lightest possible sentence while sending January six ers to prison for longer than she has to. Again, that says why I laugh at the naivete of so many people on the right who talk about the rule of law and that's against the law and they can't do that these people. She's a judge, but she's really a communist foot soldier. That's how she sees herself. You're the only one who sees time, not you, but your friend Norm. He's the only one who sees Tanya Chutkin as a judge. She doesn't see herself that way at all. She sees herself as a warrior. She's got her claws in Trump and she's destroying him and she will look, you don't. I don't sugarcoat things on this show. I've been very frank about that. What they're doing to him is awful. It's not a laughing matter. I'm sorry. I don't join in with the with the the clowns on the right who laugh and cheer aha, the Trump got him again. Now. Do not find it to be enjoyable or hilarious that they are taking the leading candidate to be the nominee and they're gonna throw him in prison in an election year, because I understand what it means for the country. I don't think it's fun. I don't think it's funny. I don't get any enjoy enjoyment out of it at all. I think it's freaking horrific what she did today. She put a gag order on Trump, a limited gag order. I should say, what does it mean? Trump can't put out public statements blasting Jack Smith, blasting this judge, her staff, and you know that's really Trump's m Trump will blast a mailman, Trump blasts everyone. If someone makes it mad and people are freaking out on the right, how can she do this? Well, one remember, when you control the whole justice system, you can do whatever you want. None of the horrors that are coming for Donald Trump in the legal system should be surprising you. The January sixth, political prisoners have already gone through all this everyone's just now finding out how evil it is because now Trump's in it. People are paying attention. Ask any one of these poor January sixth guys what they've gone through. They've already gone through all this already. You cannot get out of it. It's not a matter of what. You just haven't supported Trump hard enough. That's so stupid to talk like that. No one talked like that in the Soviet Union when Stalin had the NKVD arrest you and prepare you for a show trial. No one said stupid things like we have to support him harder. He's gonna beat it. No one said idiotic things like that, because they all understood they were part of a very evil system. And once you get caught up in that evil system, well you can't beat the ride, now, can you. The system is not going to allow Donald Trump to escape what they have planned for him. That's why they keep denying the change of venue requests, with which Trump justifiably has asked for. Trump has said I can't get a fair trial in DC. No Republican could, and that's very obvious to anyone paying attention. And by the law, he should be able to get out of that of course they're going to deny that. Of course they're going to deny him his ability to make public comments. They're not going to let him out of it. I'm sorry, I know that's horrible. It is, it's horrible, but that's the system we have. Remember, these people, they have plans, and these plans are not going to be They're not going to be hampered by norms or the law or the Constitution or that. That's not how judges like Chunk can think. You look at Judge Chutkin, and even if you look at her and think, well, she's a liberal where she's a LEFTI er, she's a Democrat, but still she's a judge. And you know she's an older woman. So no, she's a seasoned judge, a wise judge. Her temperament, her religion, the things she wants, they're identical to the Black Lives Matter Antifa animals who take to the streets. She just does so with a few more years on her in a judge's robe. That's how she sees herself, a warrior for the cause. All right, before we get to the Janet yell and stuff, because that's heavy enough. I'm gonna do some of these emails because there's a bunch of them and a bunch of really really great ones, and I haven't had a chance to get to anything today. Jesse, please help. My future mother in law is a fanatical MSNBC communist. I took my dime smoking hot fifty four year old blonde and her mother on a long weekend a Hilton Head. On the ride home, her mother began attacking common sense with black lives matter and Trump and cop shooting comments. Four hours into a five hour drive. The attacks on rational thoughts continued. While sitting in the backseat. In a moment of weakness, I may have sarcastically referred to her mother as a communist. What can I do?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: One, I'm sure your dime understands her mom's a communist. Two. Remember remember what we've talked about before, and this is some thing. Remember Remember I was telling you about the tour guide, the tour guide who was a dirty comie and everything about America sucked and America was racist, and America did this and America did that. Well, I want you to think about how insane that is from a normal person's perspective. Okay, he's a tour guide. Uh, These people were tour risks. That's why they needed a tour guide. So you have people from everywhere and you have no idea what they believe, and yet without hesitation, he felt completely comfortable spouting his vile communist filth. Do you know why he did? Because we have been too soft and weak on the right and it has allowed the social shame system of the nation to be flipped upside down. The wife and I were actually talking about it. How bold is this guy that he just can just spout it out. It could have been all Republicans on the tour. He had no idea. It was never discussed. But without a second thought, everything's Trump's thought in America. It sucks and not Steevel and the Gelos are bad and everything sucks without a moment of hesitation. Do you know why? Because he's used to being the aggressor in every conversation, and he's used to anyone on the right shutting up, wanting to keep the peace, closing their mouth, putting their head down. Things you've done a million times, things I've done a million times. I'm not pointing fingers at you. You've I've been at that family reunion of yours at that big neighborhood party of yours where the Democrat comes in screaming and yelling and I've done what you've donell just kind of roll my eyes and walk away. But that's why these vile demons feel so comfortable doing this over and over and over again, because we never challenge them in every social situation. These people are simply used to calling it and never being called on it, and they can just spout whatever they want wherever they want, and they feel totally free doing so. After all, the media agrees with them, and the FBI agrees with them, and the President agrees with them, and Hollywood agrees with them. I can say whatever I want, everyone agrees with me. Right, we have to stop that. I'm glad you called your dirty mother in law Commy, because it's exactly what she is. And you know why she felt totally comfortable spouting Black Lives Matter MSNBC Fields because for her entire adult life she's been the aggressor in every conversation. No more allowing the communists to be the aggressor. You the anti communist, me the anti communist. It's time for us to put it in check. That's time to flip the social shame system over. It needs a renewal, if you will, All right, some more emails in this Janet Yellen interview, which is big. Next, I've got on anim all inside of me. Jesse Kelly. You're listening to the Jesse Kelly Show. Is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Monday. Remember you can email the show love hey, death threats, ask doctor Jesse, questions whatever. All that can be emailed to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com, Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So the Biden sixty minutes interview, I am going to cover it. I'm gonna play stuff from that. There's a bunch of really revealing stuff from that. But there's something there's a bigger interview out there. Most people are ignoring Janet Yellen. Janet Yellen obviously, you know, Treasury secretary, all those things. You know who Janet Yellen is. You listen to this show. But Janet Yellen is the elite's elite, right, This is her circles. You know how the communists are always divided into two camps. Only two camps elite communists, scum, Those are the ones who aren't the true believers. But they're gonna use true believers to acquire more money and power. And then there's the street communists scum. Those are the vile idiots, the tifas, the Black Lives Matter murdering people in the streets, the LGBTQ demon mobs rubbing their penis in people's faces. That that's the street communists. Come. Janet Yellen is the elite communist com one of the ones in charge. Now I'm gonna again say something I've said several times, but get used to it, because this is something people need to hear and they need to accept. The US government only takes in so much money a year. Every dime taken in by the United States government goes to entitlements, Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, and welfare checks. Now let me pause on this for a second. When I call those entitlements, people will email in who are on Social Security or Medicare and they'll say, these are not entitlements. Don't call them entitlements. I paid into it. Listen, I understand that, I get that, but they're considered entitlements, and I understand why you wouldn't want to be lumped in with the welfare queens. I'm not doing that. They're considered entitlements. This is not an indictment on somebody on Social Security. You pay it into it, you're gonna get Social Security, Well you will, I won't, but that's what it is. So entitlements. They take up every single name that the United States government takes in. Anything else outside of entitlements, we borrow money for and pay interest on every one of those pretty aircraft carriers you love, the troops, the border, the post office, you pick a federal thing. We borrow money with ever increasing interest rates on those things. Now, knowing that and what I just said, remember that is not a left or right wing, radio or middle That's not debatable. It doesn't matter who you are. It's not debatable. That's black and white. You can go look at the numbers, look at a pie chart. It is what it is. It cannot possibly be disputed. Now that makes this comment pretty interesting, doesn't This is.
Speaker 3: The most threatening and challenging geopolitical environment that I've ever seen. At the same time, the US is in its weakest fiscal position since World War Two, with debt to GDP one hundred and twenty two percent. America, can the West afford another war at this time.
Speaker 2: I think the answer is absolutely. America can certainly afford to stand with Israel and to support Israel's military needs, and we also can and must support Ukraine.
Speaker 1: In Okay, Yeah, of course we can. Of course we can. Just stay with me. There's something out there that's dooming us big time. Okay, of course we can. We can do anything. Joe Biden was actually asked a pretty similar question on sixty Minutes. Here's what Joe Biden's say.
Speaker 4: Are the wars in Israel and Ukraine more than the United States can take on in the story of the United States of America, God's sake, the most powerful nation in the history not in the world, and the history of the world, the history of the world. We can take care of both of these and still maintain our overall international defense. We have the capacity to do this, and we have an obligation to it.
Speaker 1: We are the SEC. Okay, why do they talk like that when the numbers don't pencil out? Look, even Joe Biden, when he's not pooping his pants or touching his daughter, even Joe Biden can read numbers. Still, even at his age, Joe Biden is able to read numbers. Janet Yellen as wrong as she's been on everything. Janet Yellen knows what I just said about entitlements is true. Believe me, As Treasury Secretary, promise, she can read a pie chart. She may be moro on, but she can read a pie chart. She understands what I said is true. So why do they talk like this? Why did they march forward? Well, I'm gonna play you something else. This is another clip from the Biden Listen to this. Are you sure that you want to run again?
Speaker 4: Yes? Because I'm sure. Look when I ran, I said, the world's at an inflection point, the world's changing, but we have an opportunity to make it. So imagine if we were able to succeed.
Speaker 1: Well, he loses this, He lose track of his train of thought A thousand times. We know that, so let's try to follow along here. We have an opportunity to Of course, he lost his train of thought, and he goes on.
Speaker 4: In getting the Middle East put in place where we have normalization and relations.
Speaker 1: I think we can do that.
Speaker 4: Imagine what happens if we fact unite all of Europe and Putin is finally put down where he cannot.
Speaker 1: Because the kind of trouble he's been causing. We have enormous opportunities. Why do you want to be president of the United States of America again? I want to be president because of the United States of America again, because of the Middle East in Europe. Kind of an odd way to answer that, wouldn't you say? That's an odd way to answer that. And that brings me to someone else who's in the mix. Dome, she gave one of her answers she gives often. She loves this line. Some college student, I'm sure wrote this line four or five years ago. It's terrible, but she fell in love with it immediately. She said this, Always believe in what can be unburdened by what has been. Always believe in what can be unburdened by what has been. So what are these people talking about? How could Janet Yellen, who could read a pie chart, how could she say we can afford anything. We have money for everything, Joe Biden, we have money for everything, Joe, why are you run against I mean the Middle East? And Brutin And Dome gets up there and says, Wow, I'm burdened by what has been. You see what it is. We'll talk about what it is next hour, and we'll continue on with more of this Joe Biden, Janet Yellen. There's a there's a real crossover there in just the moment. Before we do that, let's talk about taking care of our dogs so our dogs can well keep comforting us. You know how I told you that the in laws were sick. It was actually pretty adorable. One of my boys snapped the picture and sent it to me and I when we were in New York City. Guess who was curled up on Grandpa Fred. Of course he was the whole time, just there, sensing the discomfort, just being there. Is there anything better than a dog? I want my dog to live for a long time, big of a fluffy idiot as he is, I want your dog to live a long time. That's why I give Fred Ruffgreens. It's not just because of the health issues he's had that are now better, digestive problems, ear infections. I pour Rough Greens nutritional supplement on Fred's food every single meal because I want Fred to live for years longer. Remember there's no nutrition in your dog's food. Pour an all natural nutritional supplement on it, Pour rough Greens on it, and let that dog Live, call them for a free jumpstart trial bag eight three three three three my Dog, or go to Roughgreens dot com slash Jesse. We'll finish up what they were talking about next