Speaker 1: I had a guy stay over at my place.
Speaker 2: In the morning, he started reciting extremely long and terrible Harry Potter poetry. Told me, if we'd do this more often, he'd write me poetry for every morning we wake up together.
Speaker 1: I did not invite him back.
Speaker 2: At the Jubile show as a text we got in at four one oh six one, because there's a trend going viral of people sharing the worst endings to dates they've ever had. So if you have a terrible inding to a date, call us eight eight eight three four three one o six one eight eight eight three four three one oh six one. You can also text us four one oh six one and we'll go over some of the top responses for the worst endings to dates ever. Let him letting me know he was married. Ah, but she's cool with it. What she is terrible ending to a date. By the way, I am married. But she's fine with this. So I wait until the end to tell you.
Speaker 1: I feel like those.
Speaker 3: People that say she's fine with it need to come with a written note of proof, because you can say that I don't know if she's really cool with it, if you're just trying to make this okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think dudes say that a lot.
Speaker 4: They do.
Speaker 1: People said that a lot of women probably do too. They're totally fine with.
Speaker 3: It, right, Yeah, there needs to be some kind of metal that says that that's okay.
Speaker 2: There's a trend going viral of people sharing the worst endings to dates they've ever had, and you know what's yours?
Speaker 3: So it was the next morning, also like mine, but he's like hey, because he didn't have his car at my house. He's like, hey, I really got to go pay my phone bill. Can you take me to like AT and T or whatever? And I'm like yeah, sure, So we go and he's like, oh, shoot, I.
Speaker 1: Don't have my money. Can you pay my phone bill? Why?
Speaker 3: And then I was like so hungry because I had been drinking the night before, and I was like, I need to get Karayoki.
Speaker 1: And he's like, can you kid me? Did you pay his phone bill? Of course she didn't. I did.
Speaker 3: Then I took him back to my house, we ate tarayaki, and then.
Speaker 1: Kicked him out.
Speaker 3: What it was a terrible date that came back to a second date months later.
Speaker 2: Nina, Oh my god, it's hot, but he was not smart. What's the worst ending to a date you've ever had? Call us eight eight eight three four three one six one text in four six one. Hey Whitney, Hey, what's the worst thing to do?
Speaker 1: A date you've ever had?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: God, okay, I just want to say, like, it'll be eight year this summer that this happened.
Speaker 6: It's taken me like a long time to get over it.
Speaker 7: This might be gold Medal as far as like worst dates.
Speaker 5: So I ended up going out with this super hot guy, like I mean think Johnny Death in his prime.
Speaker 6: I mean he was like the hottest guy I've.
Speaker 1: Ever gone out with. Okay, and he was also like not just.
Speaker 7: A pretty face.
Speaker 6: He was you know, farming and like you know, witty.
Speaker 5: And he invited me to go have dinner at this like new gourmey sorry gourmet pizza place that had opened up. And so I was like, yes, of course, but I'm lactose intolerant.
Speaker 1: But he said yes the pizza.
Speaker 7: He was that hot.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I know, I know, And like I went to town. I wanted to be like cool, I don't just eat salads like, you know, a.
Speaker 2: Whole pizza myself except your la I think you could have done that.
Speaker 6: No, dude, I like went for it, you know, and it was good on the lips. Let me just say that it's been a long time.
Speaker 7: It was the last time.
Speaker 5: So the day went great, like up until he walked me to my car for.
Speaker 1: The Oh my god.
Speaker 5: All right, so he says like some little comment.
Speaker 7: And like you can tell we're both fighting with each other.
Speaker 5: It's getting to the end of the day and he says some comment and we're like busting out laughing, and that's when.
Speaker 7: Everything went downhill.
Speaker 5: I don't really want to go into the details, but.
Speaker 6: Things got wet. I was wearing a skirt like the stch it.
Speaker 4: Was oh no, oh my goodness. No, oh, that's the worst. You get it the gold medal like in a row. So you ended your date with a wet laugh oh.
Speaker 7: Laugh, There was no laugh.
Speaker 5: Like the look of hair and his eyes like is steered into my memory.
Speaker 7: I will never forget it.
Speaker 6: Like I'm to the point where I can.
Speaker 7: Kind of laugh about it now.
Speaker 6: But like it was messed up, like I was.
Speaker 7: There was nothing to do.
Speaker 6: I was like I.
Speaker 5: Gotta go, and it ended abruptly and like I literally never talked to this guy again.
Speaker 1: And it was cool trauma.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, Well, thank you for your phone call call us eight A eight three four three one six one text in.
Speaker 1: Skirt a skirt and you're wearing a skirt?
Speaker 2: Oh my goodnes Hey Candy, Hello, what's the worst thing you've had?
Speaker 7: And and keeping with that theme, my son in law went to the yes and my son in law went to the fair with the several friends. But one of them had a blind date, and they decided to go off by himself, you know, get acquainted. And he was walking along. He had his fancy khakis on and he thought, oh, I can get away with this, so he let a little too out. Only it was not a tue.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you can't come back from that.
Speaker 7: He went and he said, you know what, I think I'm gonna buy a pair of sweatpants. So he cried. He sat her on the bench and he crab walked over to the booth bought himself a pair of sweat and they I think, I said. The porter place says, hey, wait right here, I think I'll put these on. So he crag walked over to the porta potty.
Speaker 1: I mean it's Kaki's.
Speaker 7: Everything was trashed. He took his peas and wallet out and he just dropped him right down the chute he cleaned, so you're ripped open the package. It was a sweat shirt.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. Your phone brake happens every single hour on the twenties.
Speaker 2: Your neg one is coming up right after this, and then right after that its name as what's Trending A jewel show