Speaker 1: You haven't been hungover in like a long time or no, no.
Speaker 2: I haven't been hungover in probably like five years, four years.
Speaker 3: So insane because I'm with Kai.
Speaker 1: Like my last like hangover was like a year ago at this point.
Speaker 3: That's also a complete lie.
Speaker 1: I was like, I've been on my medicine since August, so like before then, I think actually right before I got the last the call I had with my psychiatrist when he prescribed prozac, I was suffering the worst hangover, like because the night before I had so many drinks, like hanging out with Oriyan, and I kind of was like so happy to hear that I couldn't drink anymore because I was like thank odd because I to me now like or even at that point too many drinks was I had four drinks within the span.
Speaker 3: Of like.
Speaker 1: Four hours, and I think I had like half or a sip of the fifth drink, and I was like and I ate a big meal and like drank a bunch of water and had electrolytes before I went to sleep and I still woke up.
Speaker 4: Like true, it was was definitively the last time you drank the sidewalk thing.
Speaker 2: I think, so I think I think that was it. That was like the last time I like drank drank.
Speaker 4: What did you experience when you were like passed out or was it just like completely.
Speaker 3: It was darkness.
Speaker 2: I was screaming in my head. I've said this a billion times. I was literally screaming, like call an ambulance, like please, I was fully inside.
Speaker 3: You were saying that like you felt like you couldn't even like project.
Speaker 1: Now looking back at that, it is insane, and I'm like, holy shit.
Speaker 3: That's why Now when I meet a twenty one year old or a twenty two year old, it sounds like such an.
Speaker 1: Knowing old head thing to say, but I genuinely look at them and I'm like, wow, you are like you're young to me because I look at me at twenty one and I'm like, oh my god. Because now as an adult, I'd be like, fucking call an ambulance.
Speaker 4: Like I'm still I feel still very young. I feel like I still have growing pains when I go to sleep.
Speaker 3: Oh no, literally, I.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think, well, I'm only thirty, so I feel like there's still some growing.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not kidding. I'm like the last year I have felt like a teenager. In a way I can't describe, and I'm like Jesus fucking Christ, like I'm like, oh my god, I thought I remember at twenty two. I have a TikTok somewhere where it was like me being like I can feel I feel my age now twenty two, or like I have some dramatic twenty five. No, that, cause twenty five is actually when I was like. That was when I was like, oh God, because that's why I start. And that's when I started to feel like a teenager again and I.
Speaker 3: Was like whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, wha wo wow. Like the year before that, I was like, I am so I've got figured out, and then it just.
Speaker 4: Well, I still buy shoes that are a little bit too big because I'm gonna grow into them because they're full of sand.
Speaker 1: So he can have a sand pocket. You, Loki should do that. You should find one of those YouTube engineers and like, I have like two guys in mind who I don't know off the top of the head, but they're the people who I watch to fall asleep, which actually sounds crazy, but I can get through like two videos and buy the third one. I'm like, because they have really good voices. Do you know what I'm talking about. I've talked to you about him. One of these guys is like in his basement. He has a huge fucking studio where he just does Like it's what I thought high school was gonna be, because he does demonstrations of physics to like help explain how things are made like bridges, damns, how they do, like garbage sites.
Speaker 3: How that works and all that shit. And I'm like, oh, okay, visual learner.
Speaker 2: Is that Nile Red No, I love not hemist?
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, yeah, go with him. Freaky ass change turn snickers into like alcohol or something.
Speaker 2: Turn chocolate chip cookie into gold.
Speaker 1: I was thinking earlier because you showed me that fuck ass video of Chris.
Speaker 2: Angel, Like that's my dream.
Speaker 3: You have the show.
Speaker 1: Kai, Like this was what I opened my eyes to this morning, by the way, like I woke up and Drew came into my room and this is the first thing he showed me.
Speaker 2: Like I want to do this so bad.
Speaker 3: Oh, it would make me so happy at this point.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, what how do you spell his name?
Speaker 4: I think it's like, oh, Chris Angel c h R.
Speaker 1: I asked, Or he's some freaky bitch and it's c R, I asked, like Christina.
Speaker 2: Chris Angel Instagram, mind freak.
Speaker 1: You know what's fucked up is I was talking to someone about this the other day. I when that movie Now You See Me came. I don't even want to think about how old I was, because I think I was a bit too old to be this obsessed. But I became hyper fixated on magicians, and I became hyper fixated on Chris Angel, and I like that was when YouTube was kind of at its start, so you could find clips. So this had to have been like maybe two thousand and eleven. I was maybe twelve, So actually that's a fucking that is a child as fuck. So I was acting my age as well.
Speaker 3: I wanted to be a magician so fucking bad because the kid.
Speaker 2: That I saved from killing himself, like when I like literally took him out of the news was obsessed with magic. And I was so fucking jealous that hell, And wasn't.
Speaker 1: His like departing gift and how you knew he was like going away?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was, like he started giving away all of his like items, like his like Xbox, his PlayStation, like everything, and he gave me that goddamn Magic Kit and I was like, oh fuck yeah, like he gave me a Magic Kit and he's giving me his PS three next week, like fuck yeah, Like this is lit. Turns out he was planning at suicide, but is it? But I saved his life. I saved his life.
Speaker 3: I was going to say, was it him on Xbox that made you know?
Speaker 1: But I remember one time we were like that kid was obsessed with fucking magic So I started to kind of raise an eyebrow when he gave away the Magic Kick because I was like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like wait, hold on because I was so jealous of that fucking thing. But yeah, we were in an Xbox party playing Halo and his like departing goodbye felt really off, and I was like I went and told my mom and I was like that that didn't seem that didn't seem normal, Like that was like that wasn't a good goodbye. And he lived up the street and she was like, oh, well, just like go check on him. So I went up the street to his house, ran around back, opened the back door because his front door he wasn't opening the door. And I was like, oh fuck, mind you twelve years old maybe thirteen, and I ran around back and crawled through his like brother's bedroom window and like went into his room. This was literally hanging hanging on by the red had and he was like no shade, like like a little bigger than me. I was like a little baby, like twinkie kid, And so I like had to like get up under him and like pick him up off of the noose. He's blue.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Drew, that is so.
Speaker 2: Then he begged me not to tell his mom. I didn't tell his mom, but my mom told his mom.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's so sad. But also like I saw this video.
Speaker 2: I found it blind and lost, lost in your eyes, feeling, healing, us.
Speaker 5: Chasing, Like, what about this makes you a magician or a mind freak?
Speaker 4: This is what I think about when maybe that does make literally a mind freak. Behavior to keep things.
Speaker 3: In perspective, that video is definitely sped up.
Speaker 2: It's definitely, Oh no, it is. It is.
Speaker 3: Imagine yeah, imagine.
Speaker 2: Being there, and it's just like it's like, well, he has other ones of him floating around, like.
Speaker 3: That's how long it would take to watch him like walking.
Speaker 2: Down the ladder. He loves this trick, walking down the fucking ladder.
Speaker 3: No, Okay, okay, okay, can.
Speaker 1: We please see if he's performing soon? Because I'm not kidding. That is the kind of shit that I genuinely think will bring me joy. Like we used to do shit like that. We used to like go to the fucking like show. Oh yeah, I guess Bob Baker. We used to go to Bob Baker. We used to do like shit, we used to go. Going to the zoo was so fun. Oh do you know what Bob Baker is?
Speaker 3: No, it was this place that was.
Speaker 1: Across the street from the block we lived on, and we used to always just walk around that area and we always saw it, and then finally we went and it was cool as fuck because it's literally just puppeteer puppets, Like it's just a puppet show.
Speaker 3: And I grew up loving the Muppets.
Speaker 1: I'm like, damn, I need to start doing shit like that again, because that's also when I was the happiest recently is when Josh was obsessed with the Muppets and I started watching the Muppets again, Like their cover of Take Me to Rio is so good.
Speaker 2: Have y'all heard the old iPhone alarms? Like recently, no, oh my god, this is my ring tone?
Speaker 3: That really is it? And it's been it since that song was like a.
Speaker 2: Thing, so people call me that or wait, where is the one that was cracking me the fuck up?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: That song actually like really had longevity because there's a Fortnite skin with it.
Speaker 3: Oh, I need to make mine that right the fuck now? Wait.
Speaker 2: I remember hearing these for the first time and being like, wow, they're like groundbreaking.
Speaker 1: And no, not only that, you know what this is reminding me of before they were like apps and shit because I, me and my siblings shared the first iPhone because we had it because the guy this one.
Speaker 2: This one, this one who had that as their fucking ring tone. Bros.
Speaker 1: Also, I know something's wrong with me because I could keep talking and coke the whole time he's doing.
Speaker 4: You're just like stare off into the distance while pressing each one of those. It's like pank video.
Speaker 2: Also, why is a motorcycle? Bro?
Speaker 3: It's when they were like, wait, we had innovators.
Speaker 5: They were throwing ship at the wall and seeing if it would stare.
Speaker 2: There was one this one, bro.
Speaker 1: The meaner ship we've ever done is one time when O'Ryan was leaving our old apartment.
Speaker 4: We were stalling that one way, like goofy yeah, hate that one.
Speaker 3: You know what's fucked up? Is that sound just reminds me of the alien skin on Fortnite.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but like alien sound, Like that's exactly what an alien looks like. And he's wearing little swim trunks. You already know the freakiest Disney adult you've ever met.
Speaker 3: Like, she's into it all.
Speaker 1: She's down, down, down her ring tone.
Speaker 2: But like the haptic feedbacks on that one are crazy, Like I felt good. Yeah, No, it's like it's vibrating down like you know when you get a mosquito bite on the clip of your ankle and you itch it. That's what the glit of your ankle. Yeah, and you like itch it and it feels like it's really like it's like the greatest feeling of all time.
Speaker 3: Bests, that was amazing.
Speaker 2: That's what it feels like when you're itching the mosquito bite on the clip of your ankle.
Speaker 3: That's more like a tickle.
Speaker 2: Oh, this was my dad's ringturne. Why does this make me sad? Okay, it's not funny.
Speaker 1: My dad always had song ring tones. He always had song ring tones, and it was fucking awesome. I got because my dad and mom up until like twenty fifteen, they were Samsung users. Samsung lo KEI got smart because isn't that like the top distributor of tech in general.
Speaker 2: Like it's like literally that one of the biggest tech companies.
Speaker 1: And they let Apple get away with having Apple users dig on them for so long and they were like yeah, yeah, like you play your silly games and try to expand your company, but you're like never gonna beat us. And now they just like kind of whooped their asses with the phone.
Speaker 4: I know. I feel like they weaponized the resentment because now Samsung phones are literally have you seen they They're from like the year twenty fifty year.
Speaker 3: Oh, I literally think I want to switch, and you know what's fucked up. I don't give a fuck. I want the one that opens into a huge No, that's what I was about to say.
Speaker 2: There's one that you can open and it's like six screens, Like you fold it open and it's three screens. Like it's so ridiculous, and I want it.
Speaker 1: So bad, especially because like there's so much used shit, Like.
Speaker 3: There is so much use shit.
Speaker 1: Like I'm like, I'm just going to switch off because Samsung now is like I think, a competitor in terms of prices like iPhones are. It's the craziest thing ever, but I guess actually it is the why the fuck is an iPhone and a laptop from them the same price?
Speaker 3: I like, you can't do shit with this thing, and.
Speaker 2: You can do everything with this thing.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, you could do everything but everything, but you can't do everything. You can't do everything because Rain and me went on that trip and I used a camcorder because I'm like sick cool, and I had to give her those files. It's an older system, so the only way to access those files is you have to convert them into MP three's manually, and like, yes, I could sit there and convert them all but my laptop is fucking full and I don't want to have to deal with it because oh my god, I spent so much on this thing and I'm a freak and I I'm not like an organized.
Speaker 2: I hate the storage on a fucking mac book.
Speaker 3: I know, Like why, like how have you not figured it out?
Speaker 2: Like it Internet?
Speaker 3: Like make it infinite.
Speaker 1: We used to strive for infinite, Like we need to go back to getting infinity.
Speaker 2: So Also it doesn't make sense to me, Like why is like ones and zeros like taking up like physical space.
Speaker 1: Like clean it up, you're smart, damn like some of these files I know, damn well you're all apart.
Speaker 2: Wait, how is the Internet infant all their files for me? How is the Internet infinite? If I can't have infinite data on my computers the Internet?
Speaker 4: I think there's a theoretical limit to the Internet size. It's like the amount of silicon. Okay, enough, okay, all right.
Speaker 2: I'm with you.
Speaker 3: That is I actually want to because I am like so confused.
Speaker 4: I think there's like a theoretical because silicon is made from sand I think essentially.
Speaker 2: From the shoe of kai.
Speaker 4: Well that's why.
Speaker 3: So often actually make than I thought, like, I'm so.
Speaker 4: Sorry, that's amazing, Okay, honestly, thank you.
Speaker 3: I actually okay, yeah, So silicon.
Speaker 4: Is the like servers and ship like I think I think you can you can view like the amount of material that can be converted into silicon, and then you can there is a theoretical I'm like, I think it's like exibites. It's like a billion trillion exobites of rocks that you can convert into silicon. I remember seeing something about.
Speaker 2: I wanted to buy a silicon disc off of eBay one time, but it was five hundred dollars and I.
Speaker 3: Thought, I didn't mean silicon. Is that what they like make like, uh.
Speaker 2: Like glass? Oh it's glass basically.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so it is just glass. Because if it's saying that, it's that they're just heating.
Speaker 3: Up the glass to use.
Speaker 1: They're heating up the sand to just like make it into glass. I know, why is it exactly?
Speaker 3: I'm like so confused by that, but just keep going.
Speaker 4: Well, I think basically, I think it's like they turn it into from I think it's literally from rocks into a version of glass and they etch rocks into circuitry onto it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did want to talk about.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you can literally get silica. Oh so it's yeah, it's just minerals.
Speaker 2: Cool, Ki, what were you saying?
Speaker 4: Oh, two really important things happened to me last week. I was Sally at the Role Model concert, which for a thirty year old man is like obviously trans yeah, yeah, it's amazing. And then also so I was on tour with him for like five shows, and at the one in La Shaboozy came up to me and asked me if I was Ian the rapper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wow, and you said yes, I said.
Speaker 4: I wish and he thought that was really funny.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Wait, why do I love that? Oh that's sweet. That's a really big step up from the Dua Lipa incident.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have no idea what you're talking. I actually don't know.
Speaker 3: I got a bit of confidences.
Speaker 4: Well, I actually control the edit, so there's no way that that's going.
Speaker 2: To be no.
Speaker 1: I I feel you though, because I had like I can't even make fun of you for the Dua Lipa thing because I cried to a huge celebrity.
Speaker 2: In public like this weekend, literally like sobbed.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's so sick.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: So I was at this like vintage market and I was with friends and it was like really packed. So I must admit I went outside and I smoked, because I was like, if I go outside and I smoke, I'm gonna come back in here and get hyper fixated on the fact that like there's just a bunch of clothes and it was like a whole charity thing, and I was like, oh cool, I could find like a cool thing here. So I Like, there were a bunch of friends of ours who were there, so I was like talking to them and whatever. I'm on this one floor and one of my friends comes up to me and is like Cynthia is here, and like and you like.
Speaker 2: Turn around and then she's like literally like four foot two floating through the crowd, like she's really tiny.
Speaker 3: She's so tiny. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I literally like, oh, I think, I like grew up with stan behavior, Like.
Speaker 3: I only like do so much.
Speaker 1: I only like music so much because that is just my nerd hype of fixation and I don't have that with like actors, but with Cynthia, I'm like, oh my god, she has knocked both out of the park, so I must stand like I only kind of feel that way with musicians, and I'm blessed enough that, like, because of how vocal I've been about like my love for music, I'm friends with a lot of artists, which is to me.
Speaker 3: I'm like, like, I they don't know I'm their biggest fan.
Speaker 1: They don't know I know all their lyrics because if I like a song, I have to read the lyrics and memorize them.
Speaker 3: It's like I'm not kidding, Hey, I think if you look up.
Speaker 1: The word lyrics in my history, it will go forever like a I I want.
Speaker 2: To know what quite literally could not be more opposite. I know which I've been understanding a lot of songs recently, though, for the first time, I know.
Speaker 4: You have synesthesia.
Speaker 2: So that's yeah, I see the lyrics in my head.
Speaker 3: I paint the lyrics in my mind.
Speaker 4: What color and shape is a Benson Boone song Blue Circle? I see that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, ask another blue backflip?
Speaker 4: What color and shape is a Claro song?
Speaker 2: That's a tricky one because it's not just a single color or shape. It's like an explosion of red and yellow.
Speaker 4: M It's like one of those paint.
Speaker 3: Splatter yeah, patter.
Speaker 2: It's like a paint splatter and the Delta paint splatter. When she did her fucking talent show.
Speaker 3: So funny, what the fuck was I saying?
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, we were at this fucking market and somebody told me that, and I was like, Okay, I'm not going to go up to her because I usually don't go up to people. And I was like, that's fucking insane. And at the end of it, she like I but I had seen all of my friends going up to her, like she was having conversations, like she was talking to people and it wasn't like a thing where she was like fully alone. And then at one point she was like talking to a girl and then she turned around and like went to walk away, and I was like, dude, I don't know why I need to just be like you are.
Speaker 3: Amazing, because I literally think she's amazing.
Speaker 1: And I'm like I never have this like guttural feeling, but I was like, I think I was so pulled to it because me and Rain got really close because of my hyperfixation with Wicked, and me and Rain love like her and Ariana so much, and like we were like we gossip about the fact that like things are being previewed at Comic Con right now.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 1: I went up to her and I was like, I think you were so awesome, and I am just such.
Speaker 4: A like.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I think because I was high, I forgot that I essentially was running up to a fucking Beatle like she's one of the Beatles, like her to me, her and Ariana Grande, like Drake has made comments about how he's bigger than the Beatles, and I'm like, babe, like whatever, but Wicked is the Beatles, like to me, like to me right now, like I feel that way, Like I feel that strongly. I remember when I didn't like the Beatles and people would like really get passionate to me about it, and I'd be like, whatever.
Speaker 3: That is.
Speaker 1: I like the Beatles now, but I don't have that passion for that. I have that passion for Wicked. And I went up to her and I was like, I usually don't do this, and I'm so sorry, but like I used to like be that annoying person who was like, oh, musicals are.
Speaker 3: Like whatever, I don't really like them. I don't like theater like that.
Speaker 1: And my friend, who I ended up getting really close to because of this, showed me Wicked, and like I have like such a newfound respect for what it really is to be a performer and what it is to like be a creative and actually be passionate and like put it in whatever. I held her for way too fucking long because I was just high and ranting to her, and then I saw like a there was like a photographer there, and I saw a photographer coming up and I was like, oh my god, I'm gonna go because I don't want like this on camera because I don't want her to just like be berated because a photographer sees like her in a conversation. And then I was like, uh, she was like, oh my god, thank you, Like that means so much, like I really love to hear that.
Speaker 3: And then I was.
Speaker 1: Like I started like tearing up because I started to talk about right now is like also it just brought me like so so close to like somebody who I really love, and I started like to cry and she's like, oh my god, okay, and I was like then the photoger came and she probably thought I was bash of crazy because I go, okay, yeah, just had to say that, please enjoy your day.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for hearing me out. And I turned and I ran away.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I like went back to my friend who had been hanging out with that day, and I just started cracking up because I was I just looked at him. I was like, she probably thinks I'm batshit crazy, like I am a crazy person.
Speaker 3: That was so weird, but like I was so happy because I was.
Speaker 4: Like, no, that sounds really sweet, honestly.
Speaker 3: Like that was lit as fuck.
Speaker 1: I was so happy and that's like the first time in a long time I felt like that about a celebrity, and in that way, it made me feel like a teenager again.
Speaker 2: Into that, I was like, well, we were seven days into lockdown. Seven seven days into lockdown when all of the celebrities got together and made the imagine cover. We were locked down for seven whole days?
Speaker 4: What color and shape is that song?
Speaker 2: Black Hole? They really could not handle having zero attention on them for seven days that they got together and did that. Yeah, that like that shit blew my mind. I saw a girl talking about it on TikTok and I was like.
Speaker 3: Bro, the group chat for this probably was insane.
Speaker 5: No Heaven, easy future.
Speaker 2: They're being dead serious to hell below us, above the.
Speaker 4: Imagine all the people people like see nam for today?
Speaker 2: Ye imagine? No, Wait, that is Josiah? Wait? Who is this? Wait? Who is that? Who is that? James?
Speaker 3: That's somebody who?
Speaker 2: Yeah James?
Speaker 3: What was that?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 3: Why we need to read?
Speaker 4: Like we need to wait?
Speaker 3: Who was ourself? In and cover? Random people?
Speaker 4: And wait?
Speaker 2: Is this Benson Boone?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I have no idea. It looks is that like a snowboarder?
Speaker 2: Well, a random I get a Long commented, the only thing moving during this montage was my gag refelix.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: I thought they were making like a sex choke, but I guess they were gagging at it. They were so gagged by it gagged me, that literally gagged me. Also, we have yet to talk about my Beyonce covers from the DJ set. Is that everybody said was fucking faked. They said it was Josiah singing for me, which is insane. Six months for six months, yeah, literally six months and you've gone through hell.
Speaker 4: I know I was.
Speaker 2: I literally was in the studio with Beyonce getting vocal lessons from No, you went and got.
Speaker 3: Fucking vocal surgery.
Speaker 1: Like there's like a new thing in LA where they'll like, I'm not even kidding, I'm not lying, eyes, I'm not lying, guy, I didn't want to.
Speaker 2: Bring this up.
Speaker 3: They'll put bow talks like in your vocal chords and you can sing and you can sing better.
Speaker 2: I got castrated for this, so I didn't go through puberty.
Speaker 4: I think you missed the window to get castrated.
Speaker 3: No, no, they'll say that about him, true, say that, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Oh well, Also, we're going to run those videos, by the way, and we're going to play them all the way through. The people are going to be no my Beyonce cover, and people are gonna be annoyed. But the world needs to hear my voice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, dude, watching those back, I genuinely I think that's the closest I remember, like a couple of years ago, I taught myself how to lucid dream, but I had like a horrible experience where I basically just like awoke in my parents' bathroom and I was like on fire.
Speaker 2: And I was like no, and I like, wait, that's what you wanted to do.
Speaker 4: No, I wanted to have sex and fly. But then I like forced myself out of the lucid dream and I was paralyzed for three and a half minutes. But anyway, watching those videos back is the like closest feeling I have to like lucid dreaming.
Speaker 2: You know, I hate that. It's also red light, and I like hate red light, like with the other hat on top. Oh my god, bring in the fucking clowns we.
Speaker 4: Drew, did you well, we haven't talked about this. The structures they found under the pyramids.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the eight Spiral. I saw that and I don't believe it. I'm like, I need to see it with my own two eyes.
Speaker 4: What's crazy is it's like I'm like so skeptical of everything, so I'm like, oh, that's probably AI generated. But then I see that, I'm like, yeah, of course there's batteries.
Speaker 2: Underneath the pyramid laser beams that shoot.
Speaker 4: Imarily, my brain's like, yes, yes, of course there's there's like an empire state building tall battery under both of the yes, and they were like, bro, no fucking way.
Speaker 3: And I just saw that because I started watching it and I was like whoa, because everything I.
Speaker 2: See now, I'm like this, I believe everything I see on the internet. I'm not kidding. Everything that crosses my feet I believe. I'm like, yep, period, No.
Speaker 1: Some things well, I'm also like the we've been over this, like the moon landing, like, but I really actually on the last plane ride I got on, I really want to go to space, Like I think I need to go to space soon, or I need to do skydiving, which I've always been against.
Speaker 3: But no, if I die, I die. But if I don't die, I'm scared I might become addicted to sky dives.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, I can't go skydiving or like client, I can't walk across a bridge or anything, because I used to think I was going to die in a car crash, but now I know I'm going to die from falling from a hype like a really high structure.
Speaker 1: I know that.
Speaker 2: I just have visions like I know what it feels like to be stabbed.
Speaker 3: The bitch is being like exactly, No.
Speaker 2: I know what it feels like to be stabbed because I was killed in a past life by a knife, and that's why I'm so scared of being stabbed. Like that's my literal worst fear is being stabbed to death. I'm gonna fall from like a really high place and That's how I'm gonna die. So I have to like avoid tall buildings, like I cannot go to the top of the Empire State building. I cannot. Like Also, I'm just so tiny, yeah I can't.
Speaker 3: Like no one's trying to take you.
Speaker 2: To the top of the people are Empire State one. I'm so like tiny and thin, like one like gust of wind would blow me over the edge.
Speaker 4: I will say. When we were walking around New York, I did see like you know, there's those grates where where the subway tracks are, and that like pushes wind out of it to like dissipate the air pressure.
Speaker 2: This happened to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Drew was walking over one and it lifted him up a couple of blocks and I had to go and get it.
Speaker 2: It was like horrible.
Speaker 1: Also, I'm sorry, I'm really trying to find this lady that got caught in a like a dust double when it was on and shedak him a fuck, Like she got caught in like a little like door con stuation.
Speaker 3: And it's a video.
Speaker 2: She's like, no, I was gonna say, my mom literally that happened to her when she was young, and she tells me this story and it like literally makes me cry laughing. She like saw like a violent dust devil, probably like forty or fifty miles per hour, and I was like a six year old kid, just was like I'm gonna run into it, and she ran and stood in the middle of it, and she was like it was the worst five seconds of my life. Like my eyes were full of dust, like rocks and debris were hitting me my face or my hair was like whipping across my face, and like I had like lines from where my like hair whipped so fast across my face that it left like marks and like just makes me cry laughing with my mom like me like.
Speaker 3: Fuck fuck, fuck dude. You know what I want to do, like we need to find No, we don't.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you right now.
Speaker 1: We literally actually like realistically, there's nothing left to fine, Like I don't want to find anything else, but I do need to go to like an arcade where you get in that machine and you have to like grab tickets.
Speaker 2: They need to do like Chuck e Cheese like Tornado machine. Yeah. I got invited to the opening of a new Chuck E Cheese.
Speaker 3: Really oh like know me interested you should go? Like I realized, I'm like, damn, I know this is.
Speaker 2: Old news, Like this is very very, very very old news. They banned poppers like wait, what poppers are gone? Like the company that made poppers in America literally got shut down by the FDA.
Speaker 3: Wait what yes, oh but pop bars are still here?
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 3: Oh oh okay.
Speaker 2: They they took the VCR cleaner away from us.
Speaker 3: Yeah I'm not I'm not even kidding. I actually can't believe.
Speaker 4: Why did they take the vc People are just cleaning.
Speaker 1: On saying about it and oh god forbid, like people get to sing about the things we love like.
Speaker 2: Bom Wells like open your butthole up?
Speaker 3: What mm hmm what who's doing so amazing? They got away with being claimed as like VCR cleaner.
Speaker 1: For so long?
Speaker 2: Ho what like No, it's been like twenty five years, like jungle.
Speaker 1: I remember at one point it said like nail varnish or something or like someone that I bought, and that kind of scared because I was like, Okay, this is kind of putting into perspective that I'm just huffing.
Speaker 2: Like we really did have like a poppers arc.
Speaker 3: Dude, I was addicted to pop.
Speaker 2: And it was like laying bed hitten going around it.
Speaker 3: I have an extremely addictive personality, and like she.
Speaker 2: Had it on her bedside table and she'd like wake up first thing in the morning and hit her poppers.
Speaker 1: And that was before I even like smoked cigarettes or puff bars like instead of a puff bar, I just was. I had poppers for like three months, but then it left me with like I have like nauseating migrains now like all the time.
Speaker 4: Really have we talked about exploding head syndrome?
Speaker 2: No, I mean kind of like we talked about like when I fall asleep, I hear some explosions.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I guess we have talking about it. Yeah, but it happened to my roommate's girlfriend. She like ran out of the room and she was like, what's going on? And I was like, I'm pretty sure you're just experiencing exploding head syndrome, which you can literally google, which is fucking insane.
Speaker 2: So weird. Like when I'm like, literally when I'm falling asleep, I haven't actually, now that I think about it, had it in so long. But like I will literally hear people whispering my names, like in the corner of my room, like like it'll be like yeah, and then I'll hear like ya like or not inya, but like a voice down the hall is like yell my name, and I'll like wake up and be like what. And then I'll hear fucking like car wrecks and explosions in my fucking head. Like I'll be like, literally, look out, my insane.
Speaker 3: I see I don't have that.
Speaker 1: But also I don't have that because I kind of rarely fall asleep without watching something. I like, I can't fall asleep without watching something because if I close my eyes, I will just start like doom upping for the next day and like like just like making a list, which I guess we should start journaling again, because usually when I journal, I at some point and that will just write out things I feel like I have to do, and a lot of them are like fake things because I'm just like anxious to make myself anxious and that helps. But like, bro, for the most part, I'm throwing on a man who's making physics shit in his basement and I'm gonna learn how the fuck damns are made and why they're important and when they collapse and why it's devastating and it's gonna be cool and like, am I gonna retain all the information?
Speaker 4: No, But I wanted to say this is like kind of random. But I never I never really go hard for Halloween, and I think this year I really want to do something special.
Speaker 3: I will literally tap in with you, you pop out with the.
Speaker 2: Boner, I do harden.
Speaker 4: No, I think what I'm gonna do is I'm gonna be poop baby. Remember that video of the guy and he walks in. There's like a baby on the cont It's covered in poop.
Speaker 2: And those peanut butter baby what it was poop baby, It was peanut butter baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what are you talking about? Also, like you like had me and then you completely fucking lost me, and like, now now you're back. I was trying to be nice to you.
Speaker 2: Now you're back, You're you're gonna walk around.
Speaker 4: I thought there was poop baby poop all over you. Yeah, like get the poop off.
Speaker 2: You do kind of look like that baby stop.
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 2: Yeah you also kind of give I want to start doing that. Andy Kaufman, Oh, I don't know if I love that. No, you'll have the same eyes he has like sweet scary eyes.
Speaker 3: I have sweet as the eyes and the eyebrows.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'll take that.
Speaker 3: I watched the.
Speaker 1: Movie Secretary, and it really is just fifty shades of gray if it was good and.
Speaker 2: Like people were, is that the one with the robot girlfriend that like burns her hand on a candle.
Speaker 3: No, No, that's a Companion, which I actually did see and it was like, so it was.
Speaker 2: Like funny, I want to see that movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was good.
Speaker 4: Wait, Secretary is actually good.
Speaker 3: Dude, Secretary is so good. But I will say it's the horniest movie I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: It's no, it's amazing because I like but I still, yes, you know, I like Baby Girl and I still fuck with it because I'm like, I like a movie with kind of no reason other than the fact that like their horny, and I'm like per Like, that's fine because I'm a PERV.
Speaker 3: I don't fucking know.
Speaker 1: But Secretary is, like, dude, it's so crazy. Also like performance of a lifetime from missus, Like, what's her name?
Speaker 3: Jane Goodall? She has some crazy name. John Jane Goodall is the lady I know.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Jane Goodall is having sex in a movie.
Speaker 3: Not Jane Goodall. She has Elsie kept saying her fucking name to me and I was like, who are you? I don't know her name? And then I looked into it.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh my god, She's been in so many movies I fuck with and so many movies that are on my watch list, and she did this movie when she was fucking twenty two. But I don't know is that I can chill it is that Maggie jo and Maggie jill in Hall, change good off.
Speaker 4: Jane Goodall? Who was did she a girl that lived in.
Speaker 2: The Yeah, lived in the jungle, and she was like a scientist.
Speaker 4: Her pivot to like very horny, which.
Speaker 3: Would be kind like I would be like, yes, I like love that.
Speaker 4: The last time I watched Fifty Shades of Gray, I was like, this is really funny and very fun to watch, but I do wish it was like an actual good movie.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, well that's what secretary is.
Speaker 2: Would Jaw break up with your boyfriend if you found out he could do the splitz?
Speaker 1: Oh honestly, no, that would like really make me laugh. That would make me laugh a lot.
Speaker 2: Like but it just like, would Jaw break up with your boyfriend if you found out he could do the splitz?
Speaker 3: Like, well no, if I found out way later? Yes, unless it was like to me, I'm like, because what you could do?
Speaker 2: What you'd be swooned by it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I'd be like that dude, that so fucking hilarious. Like because I wish I could do a flip or a backflip. I would really love to learn how to do some sort of flip. And I've thought about learning to do the splits because imagine just me being drunk as.
Speaker 2: That's what I want to split I want to secretly learn it and then just like bring everyone into the living room and be like, guys, watch this, yeah, and then just do the split.
Speaker 1: See if that was the scenario this happened, I'd be like, girl, I don't even believe in marriage, Like, but you literally you've brought magic back.
Speaker 2: Into the wad. Yeah. I don't think I would break up with my boyfriend if I found out.
Speaker 3: Can you learn to do the splits for me?
Speaker 2: I'm like pretty close, I'm like really flexible.
Speaker 3: I'm just I'm flexible.
Speaker 1: But for some reason, the splits, you know what it is is because I just think of my skin tearing, and it's always been a thing in my head.
Speaker 3: Which the more I talk about things.
Speaker 4: Like that, the more it is, like I think about my balls tearing.
Speaker 1: Doing the splits, Oh, come on, Like don't even mention that, Like, don't even mention that between like the taint area, yeah, the same.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is it the pregnancy stitch or the husband's stitch.
Speaker 4: Because like it's definitely not the husband's.
Speaker 2: No, Like when when girls give birth there like tear down. It's like we would have to get the husband's No.
Speaker 3: Way, it's not taint because there's like two words for it.
Speaker 2: Now, whateal cycle. Also tea is like everybody's been using like what's that oil or the beef beef tallow as moisturizer. Like, first of all, don't stop putting meat on your fucking face. But I've been using gooch grease, like just scraping it from the gouc and just like putting it on my face as a moisturizer.
Speaker 3: And it's literally in your mustache.
Speaker 2: No, no, I've been using it as a moisturizer. No, I think it's like breaking my skin out, but it's like a perge era. Okay, Well, I made a list of one, two, three, four, five, six, seven things that if someone cheated on you, someone hurt you in a really bad way that you were dating, someone broke up with you, and you really want to ruin their life, but like not in like a crazy way. I feel like these are things that you could do to someone that would get under their skin and drive them absolutely fucking bananas, like batshit crazy, insane because they'd never find out. They'd never find out if someone hurts you put shrimp in their shower rod or sew them into their curtains, like little baby shrimps in the bottom of the curtains, so they rot over time and smell bad. Crack eggs under their heat and heater vent like if they have floor vents, like crack an egg into.
Speaker 3: It or put a boiled egg in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly. M pour oil down the windows of his car.
Speaker 4: They just.
Speaker 3: So stupid, bruh.
Speaker 2: Put chia seeds in his drain. Oh.
Speaker 3: In my head, I was like, oh, that'd be cute though.
Speaker 2: But I was like, dude, oh, that's really good because they experand and they'd also sprout and they'd be like oh.
Speaker 1: But then what if he like becomes the guy who like posts on his TikTok with like a random fucking like like sweet song and he's like life finds away, yeah, like like nature will always grow, like I will always grow, like or some shit like that.
Speaker 3: And then he goes viral and then he gets like so much play from him.
Speaker 2: Get a spray bottle and fill it with milk and spray everything in his house, like you know the fine mister like spray bottles we have for our hair, like dusting everything in milk.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 2: Hell, in two to three days, it would so really good. Yeah. So there's a few little little things that you could do to people you don't like.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: Also, this is the crazy is fucking thing ever, I've been keeping tabs on all of the women in my life, all of them, no matter the age, I've been keeping tabs on them for this one specific reason. Every single girl in my life is complaining that they're balding. I'm not joking every single It's the internet.
Speaker 3: Literally, it's literally the fucking Internet. I like, I've been thinking about so much. I'm like, y'all are gonna make me the kind of batshit like natural only like literally, which is no shampoo. Like, I'm not kidding.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I'm not doing this game anymore because I now think I'm balding. And it's because like men, balding has become such a big topic online and then not transferred into women seeing that I think and being like, wait, am I like losing hair and the monoxidyl thing.
Speaker 2: It's also, don't put monoxidil on you because as we will lock it off and die. It's so bad for cats.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not kidding.
Speaker 2: I like, Also, I feel like monoxidal on women like is not a good thing.
Speaker 3: I don't know though, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I haven't looked into it because I remember I was talking to somebody about it and it might have been you, and you were like, because I know their side effects for men, and you were like, you should look into the side effects for women. And I don't want to do, like when it comes to beauty and shit, I can't lie, like I'm not going that far, Like I'm not going.
Speaker 3: Like if there's like side.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, if it's side effects like that, fucking uh, I'll bald, Like fuck if if I'm supposed to bad, I guess I'll fucking bald and I'll have like a shaved head, like Sinead O'Connor was a fucking ge and she had a shaved head and like people like she.
Speaker 3: Was gorgeous, like my wife's name out of the fuck you're gay, Like you're gay. I don't understand. Dude, did you know that they're gonna start don't?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, if I'm supposed to, I'm supposed to ball, because that's how I feel about my boobs. Like when I started running, I lost weight and my boobs deflated, which was always a dream. I've always complained about my boobs. I feel so good about my boobs now, other than the fact that they look like the tits of the woman from Barbarian and I had to really come to term with that. And that's I've seen their boobs so much recently, you know, I've been embracing Like recently, I'm like, I am just letting, I am letting this idea that because I'm in a field now where I can have that like perfection, I should just do it because like it it really is, like and I don't have any gripes about it because I have a lot of friends actually who have had like brust reductions and like work, Like I know people with work done, and I have no gripes about it. But for me personally, I'm just like.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I care that much.
Speaker 1: Like I just don't because I kind of I'm like, I'm really pretty actually, like I'm like it's fine, like but I feel like everyone should hit that, like I don't know, like, yeah, oh my god, I've got what I was wearing the other day. Oh, I was wearing a bathing suit the other day.
Speaker 3: My boobs are at the point where they like fold over, like if I wanted to I could literally roll my boob up like like I could like yeah, like I could literally like.
Speaker 2: Some wax in they're making a mega joint.
Speaker 3: If I put on a push up, braw push up, it's a lot. My boobs were way bigger.
Speaker 1: They were fucking huge, Like I big my boobs big, No, And I kind of missed them. But like that's like that that's the whole thing. I think that's what it was, is like I lost my boobs. I was really happy, but now I find myself every now and then being like damn, I kind of wish my boobs were like a little bigger or something.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh no, no, no, there's no winning and I'm not gonna I'm not gonna pay to like get in the cycle of like I need it.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: I got told I had low density breast. That's what spiraled my really like crazy boob.
Speaker 3: I told you that I went to.
Speaker 1: A bra store because I needed new bras and the woman was actually really helpful and really sweet and she didn't mean this in a mean way, and she hooked me the fuck up because she gave me bras that are like perfect. But it cracked me up because I was like I can't believe I'm paying for a woman I don't know to stand over my shoulder looking in a mirror with me topless and like a bra that's transparent, and she's like fixing the straps and stuff. And she's like telling me how to adjust my moos and she's like, yeah, you're gonna have to do that because if you don't like you have low bre you have low density breast, so like you're gonna have to adjust them. But they looked like but she was being complimented, like she was complimenting me, but the term low density breast.
Speaker 2: I was like, we don't all this, all this boobtog makes me have a big boner me.
Speaker 4: Do you have a density penis stree? Have you checked?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I have low density penia. Yeah, it's really low density. Drew Sye up corneran hate when ugly bitches be like, no caption needed, bitch, you better explain this, you better explain this one. Soon as ten thirty am hit, the McDonald's workers shove all the breakfast up their ass. Where did it go? I know, I know you'll have it back there still y'all shivering in this cold weather because them, she and jackets are made out of paper towels. If you have they them in your bio, I will not be arguing with you. I'm clearly outnumbered. I will never argue with anybody with the id outnumbered as fuck with this one's so good. There aren't any more squirrels outside now, all of a sudden, Taco Bell sells wings. Something's not right cause those wings from Taco Bell are really small, like squirrel bears.
Speaker 3: Like I haven't had the wings from Taco Bell. Why have you had the wings from Taco Bell?
Speaker 2: Because I try everything that's new, because he watches the Ted Talks of fast food companies. I love new things. I love trying new things, like I know you really do. Like I wanted the fucking dirty mountain do Baha blasts so badly.
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 2: It's a mountain do Baha blast with cream in it?
Speaker 4: Like hello, that sounds really nice.
Speaker 3: It mean, I just think of the way those drinks look when they sit out.
Speaker 2: And like the curdlings, the curdling.
Speaker 3: But they're not real cream in it. It has to be like artificial, like I think.
Speaker 2: It's it's cream. I don't know it's either or it's cream.
Speaker 3: The way you say, cream is so funny, cream cream.
Speaker 2: Cream cream cream. I'll do one more.
Speaker 3: You know what's crazy is I'm watching him look at this and it's five words.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm trying to figure it out. First day as a pie, the wet pit, Oh god.
Speaker 3: You fucking yeah. That was from a male trying to figure it out.
Speaker 2: Callie Miller submitted those That was fucking amazing, and then Shelby Claire submitted the McDonald's one, and then Blake Bennett has just been on a tear recently. Shout out Blake Bennett being on a shout out Blake Bennett bos brother. Yeah, lyrical lemonade.
Speaker 4: I did not know that Benson Boone was a real guy. I thought that was a like a funny name that people were saying about.
Speaker 2: Who that was.
Speaker 3: Boone is the guy who in a backflip and has crazy vocal rain.
Speaker 2: You know, he's actually really talented.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's like a really good vocalist.
Speaker 1: But it's kind of like Charlie Pooth, like I'm like, yes, you are like so good, there's no question about your craft, but like.
Speaker 4: Like a backflip, also coming from someone named Kyle, your name's not real, Benson Boone is not a real name. I get to speak on that because I also don't have a real name.
Speaker 1: Benson Boom sounds like Ben Tent, Like it'd be like Ben Ten's real name, like in the cartoon Ben Ten.
Speaker 3: His real name is Benson Boom.
Speaker 2: Benson boone more like Benson Boon boom. Five you guys, five big boons. Benson boone more like Benson poon Nanny, I eat all that pussyw Oh, Now I'm the fucking bad guy. Now I'm the fucking bad guy.
Speaker 3: Okay. I actually this is something I'm curious about. These beautiful teas that I got. Body whoa you?
Speaker 2: That was really deep cut? I know you.
Speaker 1: Was I saying, Oh, I'm actually curious, like because I know there's the bush is like a huge conversation right now blah blah blah blahs back in a big way the bush and ever bush never left the bush, like.
Speaker 2: I've I've had a bush for the like since I was nine years old. That's weird, since I was seven years old.
Speaker 1: But basically, I know there's girls who have lasered their bush and now like they maybe have regrets about it. I'm curious if there's men who like lasered their bush and their life.
Speaker 2: Fuck. I regret that. And I know they're like kind of they have like leather skin, they tan a lot. It's like those guys.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, they're getting their their bikini lines.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh I guess yeah that is It's it would be like kind of maybe somebody who's like really fucks with this part of.
Speaker 2: Their neck up is covered in freckles and is red. And they wear glasses that have like a string around the back, so if they fall off, it goes around their neck. You know what.
Speaker 1: I might get something like that though, because I I leave my glasses everywhere. When I'm wearing my glasses, I'll take them off because is when I'm what's it, I'm like near sighted.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm near sighted.
Speaker 2: So if I'm like talking this, you're near sighted. I'm beer sided.
Speaker 4: I picked this up. M that was your.
Speaker 2: Aurch it a little more? What do you say? Yes? Yes?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: What? Yes?
Speaker 5: No? Yes?
Speaker 4: Oh? Do you know? It's the one year anniversary for the Chow Maine video, which one remember the one? All right?
Speaker 2: Let me put this up.
Speaker 1: Also, it's not only because I don't want to embarrass myself, but it was because I don't want to.
Speaker 3: I don't want to give the driver PTSD and think they've harmed me as well. So everyone wins in this situation.
Speaker 2: If I got hit by a car, never mine, never mind.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, I have a migraine.
Speaker 2: I know me too, I have like bad temple headache. Who has the best girlfriend ever? Who just bought you? All this stuff she did and all the stuff my girl, all of it, And I'm about to eat this and then we're gonna show on that I used to for him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but we're not eating at all. Just know that, because we've gotta just save some budget cuts, you know, but save.
Speaker 3: I feared this is me like that.
Speaker 2: Oh you're her and I'm him. I used to feel bad for him, but there's like a power dynamic there that they both love deeply.
Speaker 4: It works something about that. This works pretty nice.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie, I know, like I want to kind of be like yelled at y'all are disgusting. No, I've always said, I've been saying that recently, I want a toxic relationship. No, I don't. Okay, should we do a little media vibe?
Speaker 3: Oh yes, okay, I already said secretary.
Speaker 2: So I saw Aaron Brockovich or I've rewatched Aaron Brockovich very great. I watched Conclave as well. That was an iconic moment in time.
Speaker 3: I watched Companion. Actually, that's one of the movies.
Speaker 2: I watched Companion.
Speaker 3: What was the other one we were talking about?
Speaker 2: Secretary?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Secretary. I think I watched like a horny movie the night before.
Speaker 1: To dude, remember one time you kept me hostage watching that dumb ass movie because you said you were listening to it like a podcast.
Speaker 2: I did that too recently. That's White Lotus.
Speaker 3: Fuck, I'm trying to think of. Yeah, I tried to watch To Die For again. What was the other movie?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you search for it? Still Life by One of Tricks, Point Never Textures by Herbie Hancock, helseeon and on and on by Orbital. And then I've been listening to Flow by Philip Glass literally on repeat in the craziest way, like literally over and over. And I never do that with music. That song has been on repeat. I feel like that is like the encapsulation of my life in every relationship I've ever built. Oh yeah, that song is I fucking love that song so much. I think it's.
Speaker 3: Perfect fucking love music.
Speaker 2: That's why music is so goaded.
Speaker 3: Music is life?
Speaker 2: Wait? Why is music? Literally the goat? Well?
Speaker 3: I have been listening to.
Speaker 1: Block by Don Tolliver, This is My Life by Shirley Bassey and the four or five four album. But I've been listening to that already for like two months, Cast of a Dreamer. I'm trying to see what else I've actually been listening to a lot of music. Is This What You Wanted by Leonard cow and Leonard Cohen. I can't say people's names. I'm sorry, like seriously, don't fucking like, don't hit me, don't hit me. And I've been listening to a lot of Donna Summer and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's like when you do that phase, it looks like if you were in like a Madam Tussode.
Speaker 2: It feels like I had a passifier on for too long, Like I had a passifier till I was like seven years.
Speaker 3: Old, which.
Speaker 2: M hmm.
Speaker 3: I'm not good at doing like the.
Speaker 2: Yeah you are, don't act like you're not.
Speaker 3: That's I don't act like you can't do that face. Funny faces are so funny.
Speaker 2: I love funny faces, and I love poop jokes.
Speaker 3: That's why Jim Carrey is the goat. He was a silly little guy.
Speaker 2: I feel like I literally am like the Jim Carrey of our generation.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Jim Carrey could do the podcast, but could you be the mask?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Could you be?
Speaker 2: I could do the mask? But could Jim Carrey do the podcast? Let's have that?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I actually didn't think about it the other way. Yeah right, Okay, I have a really bad agree, so.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, thank you for watching.
Speaker 1: Bye m