Speaker 1: Bonus.
Speaker 2: Well well, well, good morning, it's Monday morning.
Speaker 3: That's right up, and we have a big, big announcement huge.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we are going on tour all over again.
Speaker 3: The Burden Up Tour All Over Again is coming to a city near you and starting Friday, September twenty fifth in Boston.
Speaker 1: We have forty four plus shows so scheduled.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to bring this show that we're building right now to premiere basically at the shows at MISG next weekend.
Speaker 1: We are currently preparing for rehearsals. We literally just finished our fittings.
Speaker 3: Yeah, going back and recreating the old looks. I feel I realized that for some reason, I at fifteen sixteen, however old I was. I My aesthetic was that a of a an eccentric corporate robot.
Speaker 2: Okay, what do you think that was?
Speaker 3: I think I wanted to be perceived as sort of older and more mature, and so I wore suits with blue Oxford shirts and a burbery tie on stage as a as a rock star.
Speaker 1: So I'm recreating that look.
Speaker 3: It's iconic, and I'm doing my second look, which is you know, jeans, T shirt, rock and roll jacket.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the Burning Up to it's actually the burning Up like outfit from the Are you the same thing?
Speaker 2: I wore the gray, the gray vest, the blue henley, the gray pants.
Speaker 1: You're off it was pretty cool back then.
Speaker 2: Thanks. Mine's a lime green neon green V neck cut off shirt as one does. And yeah, you know.
Speaker 1: And the iconic burning up shirt Burning up shirt. Are we gonna go?
Speaker 2: Sidepark and straightened hair or given?
Speaker 1: You can do whatever the hell you want? Yeah, I will not be doing that. I will.
Speaker 2: There's only so much a guy can do.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the Burning Up Tour all over Again is coming together. We've done our fittings. We're going to rehearsal literally today.
Speaker 3: Today, building this show out. We've got some surprises in store. We're we're working on production elements that didn't exist, uh that we had to basically recreate or resource whatever we're doing. So we found the burning Up sign. We have a lift to take us some of our entrance.
Speaker 2: Good morning.
Speaker 1: We've got a lot of stuff going on. Joe, what are you most looking forward to about the Burning Up Tour all over Again?
Speaker 2: I think what I'm looking forward to the most is seeing the outfits from our POV. How are we showing up with you guys. People wear you know what we're wearing on what you're wearing.
Speaker 1: I want to see the outfits. Are you going to be one to wear red?
Speaker 2: Nick wants everyone to wear red.
Speaker 1: You can wear a red dress, she could wear red shirt.
Speaker 2: I will say Danielle is committed to the red. She went full on.
Speaker 1: And Danielle is your wife?
Speaker 2: Is your this is bit I don't like this. Danielle is my wife and she is fully committed.
Speaker 1: And she's fully committed. He said, that's my wife, and she's fully she is fully committed to red, to red. Tell us about that.
Speaker 2: She did a thing.
Speaker 1: Tell us more. She got two different fittings done and she was like, I have to show up for MS.
Speaker 2: She and I'm gonna do it right, and I was like, okay, let's do it. And so she's wearing three different red outfits, three different looks.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 2: I don't know if she's reading red every night, but she's definitely wearing it for She's gonna do alpha changes during the first show, should she?
Speaker 1: So that's great.
Speaker 2: If you guys want to wear red, wear red. If you don't, we're not gonna hold it against you.
Speaker 1: I won't hold it against you, but I'll be taking notes. I have seen online that it's definitely a little bit of your mike is lock in my face, so cam like this. Okay, sorry? Oh Also, why are you still sitting to watch this podcast? There's a whole couch.
Speaker 2: This is annoying. I still just wanted to sit over a little taller than you.
Speaker 1: Let's move over now.
Speaker 3: Actually, Kevin was looking forward to about the Burning Up Tour all over again. I think, you know, anytime we can go on the road, which is pretty.
Speaker 2: Pretty much every year, pretty much every year.
Speaker 1: I enjoy the fact that we get to see our incredible fans, obviously, but I really like the creative process of building the concert. I always feel like we do something different most nights, too, which I think we're probably gonna do on this play. Every night will be special, that's right. Every night will be the Burning Up Tour set list with all the Burning Up stuff that we all know, and then the second act will be us walking through our entire discography from the last three albums. But we have released three albums, yes, since twenty nineteen.
Speaker 3: Okay, there's a lot of music to play from, so we're gonna be playing some new music.
Speaker 2: What new music?
Speaker 1: You don't you know, you didn't say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, In fact, we're gonna be playing new music at MSG. Let's talk about something also that's exciting.
Speaker 2: What's also exciting, Joe. We're taking out some friends on tour.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right. And family. We got Magnus Farrell, he's so hot right now.
Speaker 3: We got Franklin Jonas, we got the Paradox, and who do we got?
Speaker 1: Nick? We have our friends, your friends all time low so cool. They were guests, they were special guests, were special guest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and and so thrilled that they're going to do those shows. Magnus is having a real moment.
Speaker 1: We're happy for. We've known him for a long TI kind of you on your Nick tour.
Speaker 2: He also does a cameo in our Christmas movie.
Speaker 1: He's actually first really met Yeah, well.
Speaker 2: We met him when they were young. We met him when him and his family came to I think a show, or we met him somewhere at award show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm very excited about all that, But we got other stuff to chat about quickly, Joe, before you go there, neck, I'm sorry we're playing Miami. What are we planning for our after party. You know what are we I'm not We're not doing anything. Joe, what are you doing for our after party?
Speaker 2: Like you're gonna be there though?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's of course, you know, it's so funny. I was actually thinking about this today.
Speaker 2: You know. I want to make sure it's close to the venue. I know that's kind of a point of contention for you guys these days. If it's not close to the venue, you.
Speaker 1: Call it off. Yeah, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna make sure it's within a five to ten that's better, like five to ten minute drive.
Speaker 1: If it's twenty yeah, no, No, it's not a Joe twenty. It's a Joe. It's a Joe five, So it's ten minutes max. It's not a direct double.
Speaker 3: Your Your timing is like like normal time and Joe standard time. It's not like it's just if you say five, it's ten now it's sometimes if you say it's twenty, it's actually four minutes, and.
Speaker 1: You're like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: I wait to get to Miami. I will sound like this wake up daddy, Sean, and I am excited to host the after party for you guys.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do something. It's gonna be good.
Speaker 2: Ooh, we're gonna have finger food. We're gonna have cocktails. I like the way you said that finger food apertifs. Okay, let's still recap here, Joe, you just had a birthday. Congratulations years old.
Speaker 1: Congratulations discus.
Speaker 2: Feel pretty good, pretty good.
Speaker 1: I level up, We're leveling, leveling up. That was fantastic. We also got our Disney Legends.
Speaker 3: Honor last night here in Anahei gave us a really cool pin. They give some pin and they give your keys to Disneyland.
Speaker 1: You can go anytime I want, any time of day. And that was a very all jokes aside.
Speaker 3: That was very special, special and also back to thinking back to how important Disney films were in our childhood, playing the Aladdin Sega game for hours on end, then getting to work with Disney in the first chapter of our career, come back to them so many years later. It was a very special night and a perfect way to kick off this MSG week into this tour announcement. No one asked me, but I'd like to share.
Speaker 1: Would you like about to your show?
Speaker 2: Well, your birthday, Nick.
Speaker 1: Thank you on my birthday of the shows? What I'm most looking forward to with these shows is two things. The first is, I think there's a whole new generation of fans who didn't get to experience the Burning Up tour. We're going to be living it for the first time.
Speaker 3: Who also we'll get to hear music from the last couple of years that they know and love, and to kind of have that multi generational thing has become so special to me. The second piece is we do have all this new music that we're sitting on. We spent a week in the studio here in La This new music is my favorite we've done in a very long time because it's touching on all the things we loved about the music that we grew up listening to. Taking Back Sunday, Fallowout Boy, something Corporate, Dashboard Confessional and some people that switch for it that really shaped us. And going back to those musical roots will be really cool. Let's run through a few of these days.
Speaker 1: We're kicking off the entire thing in Boston on September twenty fifth. Tickets how do we REMA sale and everything are on sale very soon to check it out. It's gonna be great, you know. I think that there were some people that once started to leak and some of the venues were like, oh expected Jones Brothers announcement about the tour there saying oh, they said it was just two nights in New York, and see that it became three. Now it's the whole tour.
Speaker 3: It is part of our artistic journey and experience to do things, to take swings like this, to say, you know, we're going to do something we've never done and do a tour all over again and see how people enjoy it or react to it. The reaction was so overwhelming for their shows. I think we all of each other were like, it'd be a shame to only do this in New York. Let's take this all over the country. See our fans.
Speaker 1: Have them experienced this as well?
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. I think I said it on the phone. I was like, is this going to become the tour?
Speaker 1: And you're like maybe, And.
Speaker 3: It's amazing to see that that the passion and the response to it was the thing that led us to say, Yeah, let's let's go and do this. And my hope is that we get to take this not just all throughout North America, but all over the world. Go check out just with this dot com for all the info for the on sale, for the Bye Tour all over again.
Speaker 1: We'll see you say bye bye