Speaker 1: It's nine O Gene onegine with Jenny Garth and Tory Spelling.
Speaker 2: Hi ladies, hi y. This episode was so good, you guys. I liked it.
Speaker 3: It was. It was very soapy, juicy, Oh.
Speaker 1: Gosh, porn and nuns. I'm here for it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, what a combo, right, I didn't even think about that.
Speaker 1: I mean the juxtaposition there, hellou wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but there is so much to talk about because the porn, the nuns, the inner monologues. Do you remember this at all?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I remember filming this. This was like a highlight. I was super psyched. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: It was just different, you know. And it was beautiful where we filmed and not that I know where it was, but it was gorgeous there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was different. You're right to It was like a different vibe tone m hm. But good, but good, but so good. Yeah, Like we're we're kind of into that era of the episodes where they're so like juice, getting so much is going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's getting so soupy.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: I screamed out loud when Valerie admitted she slept with Ray. Oh yeah, not screamed, I guess I didn't remember that.
Speaker 1: She told Donna.
Speaker 4: I I go, literally what and then she goes two times's good?
Speaker 2: Oh it was too good.
Speaker 3: It was too good. Yeah, it was good.
Speaker 5: It was so like so many different storylines, very very different, but yet like really.
Speaker 3: Juicy.
Speaker 2: I was thinking during that part when val was telling us or you basically that she'd slept with Ray once but twice. I was like, I have seen that exact look on your face so many times on this podcast.
Speaker 5: I don't Also, it seemed like she did it way more than twice to me, but whatever, agree, I was.
Speaker 2: Like, I thought it was like a hundred times we only saw twice.
Speaker 5: I guess, yeah, I guess we were just to assume it was never happening when we didn't see it, right.
Speaker 4: If it wasn't aired on DV it didn't happen.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, the porn, the Porner scene with the guns. I mean, should we just.
Speaker 3: Like go in order because there's let's do it. Let's just do it?
Speaker 2: Crazy get Ready People, Season six, episode six, Speechless aired October eighteenth, nineteen ninety five.
Speaker 1: Synopsis. A girl's road trip leads to some serious confessions when Valerie finally admits she's guilty as sin, Dylan dines with the Devil aka Tony Marchett, Colin is canoodling with Claudia behind Kelly's back, Brandon's house becomes a Beverly Hill's porn, and Donna finally ditches her abusive boyfriend.
Speaker 3: That was dramatic at the end.
Speaker 2: Directed by Christopher Hibbler, written by Larry Mullen, and Meredith's time.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow, we're all kind of speechless by this one because there's.
Speaker 3: So much that you're like, wow, and like the nun story.
Speaker 2: You guys didn't see this probably I don't know where you watched it, but I watched it on my sticky thing from Darren Martin, so I saw you racing.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: He starts the show on stage and he's doing an acoustic set and I was like, what is he trying to put everyone there to sleep?
Speaker 3: It was very VH one of the time. I'm boring.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're judging when you admit you like Verry White, I mean sorry, that was Kelly.
Speaker 3: That was Kelly.
Speaker 2: That was not me.
Speaker 3: Very White is so cool and NYC.
Speaker 1: It's like one level above Dave cause.
Speaker 3: Mm hm, oh Dave, cause he's coming on I think I can't wait.
Speaker 2: Right out of the gate, though, we find out that Clara and Donna, the girls are all going on a weekend getaway. I got so excited when I heard this same But then.
Speaker 3: Where were you all going? I never quite got that. To a spa somewhere nor Yeah.
Speaker 4: That like nasty spa from like season one?
Speaker 1: Is it that one?
Speaker 3: So they're like up north? But yet she didn't go anywhere towards up north, like up north is Santa Barbara.
Speaker 2: I think that they went to Essalon. That's what I'm going to think. Do you guys know about that place?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No, oh, Eslon. I don't know if I'm saying it right, Essalon or Eslon. It is like, uh, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't even know how to explain.
Speaker 2: It's like a self help retreat place on the cliffs up north. You go there and you stay in their little huts and their little cabins. You sleep with other people in your room.
Speaker 3: It was like bunk beds and you stranger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you do community service, like you make the dinners and you serve the food, and everybody's doing all this incredible therapy work together all the time. It's really neat we spay is it e A L E n Oh?
Speaker 3: Wait, I saw e c h E l O N. No, that's a spawn bistro. Okay, that's not.
Speaker 4: We're saying it right. And Jen just gave you mad props. So hey, guys, think about us when you give us a free trip Salon Salon?
Speaker 1: So is it there? Is it like we care?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's like Salon Institute? Yeah, okay there it is a holistic retreat and educational institute. Oh okay, oh wow, okay.
Speaker 2: I liked it a lot.
Speaker 1: So if they were headed like that area happened Claire.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I'm probably screwing up direction wise, but she's like David and I went there, but the palm springs, Yeah, it's out that way. So I was confused. Okay, she certainly didn't go north, she went east. Yeah, directionally challenged, that's okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was really excited about the trip until I found out that val was going. Oh yeah, yeah, that was a curveball. It didn't see coming. And I don't remember filming this episode whatsoever.
Speaker 3: Oh it turned out dramatic too. I mean sort of was happy Valerie came because that caused all the drama. What was the game in the car? Like the game and you guys kept playing in the car?
Speaker 1: Who went over?
Speaker 3: Who is the sexiest cartoon character? Obviously Jessica Rabbit.
Speaker 2: And Donna, of all people, is getting a piss that we're talking about sex stuff. And I was like, this is not true to Tori at all.
Speaker 1: I am also but true to Donna.
Speaker 3: I do agree be super safe.
Speaker 5: I do agree with Valerie that Donna wasn't mad that Claire dated David, but yet Valerie kissed him and she's furious silent treatment.
Speaker 3: It's very double standard y.
Speaker 4: When Donna was getting mad, I was like, what's going on? That's how I personally would handle it. But I'm like, wow, I can't believe she's getting so snippy about this.
Speaker 2: What do you mean about the about the kissing David part?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, like even to this day, like we talk about like David Donna like stuff, and I'm get all defensive and like it was very on brand for both of us, Donna and Tory.
Speaker 2: I mean that, But then she starts in on on the ray. Yeah, yeah, I could not believe that that was happening.
Speaker 1: I had a feeling like, who's the best kisser going around. I was like, oh my gosh, Valerie's gonna say ray. But then it went.
Speaker 2: Further and then it all all that's were a. Kelly was just like going off on Vale left and right, and so was Claire. Yeah, so was Donna. Like if I were val in that car, I probably would have jumped out. And then the vulvo broke down, of course it did. I love this shop, and she opens the Hood. She opens the Hood. Claire opens the Hood and it has like that special effects smoke come out.
Speaker 3: Of it, you know, like the.
Speaker 1: Good which is really like what's the stuff they use?
Speaker 4: And it smells like it's just like a oh oh dry ice?
Speaker 3: Is it? Dry ice?
Speaker 1: Isn't it? It has a smell when they show smoke. I don't know, or used to know.
Speaker 2: Let's go back to the peach Pit where Brandon tells Nat that he went over.
Speaker 3: His house budget. Yeah, that was what's his house budget?
Speaker 2: What's that mean?
Speaker 3: Like it's given him money to like, I don't know, the bills or something like the heat, the electricity. I don't know, that's what I assumed.
Speaker 4: No, I was just focused on Steve in the background because I didn't know it was going to evolve like he was gonna go over there. I thought Steve was just like doing the background work.
Speaker 2: And I was like no, But he introduces him to Johnny Mars and offers Brandon twelve hundred dollars a day to shoot in his house.
Speaker 3: That seems like a nice amount for.
Speaker 4: Then Yeah, now it's like twenty five thousand days.
Speaker 2: What wait, if you let someone allegedly film in your house, you can make twenty five thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Probably don't even entertain it. You would freak out. No, she'd be so freaked out about any marks and like message, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Thrashes option.
Speaker 2: I would have them cover all the floors, in all the walls and then and then just shoot in a cardboard box. She said, Shoot, she still has a mark on her couch from bo. What do you spill on your couch?
Speaker 1: Milk? Milk?
Speaker 3: I don't know what it was. I wasn't there is this true?
Speaker 5: I only know.
Speaker 2: I only think it might have been milk because I found a sippy cup like under the couch.
Speaker 3: So I thought maybe.
Speaker 1: Turtles. You have these special turtles girls. Oh my god, Oh not live turtles.
Speaker 2: No, no little figurines I'm superstitious. I have these little like figurines around my house in different places, and he liked, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyways, back to it. Back to it.
Speaker 2: So David comes over to see Val at Castle Walsh and he isn't. He says he's surprised that she was invited to the weekend get away, which was weird, and then she's like, I invited myself. Yeah, and then he thanks her by kissing her.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: That was a good kiss though whatever. I was like five, Yeah, it felt right.
Speaker 2: And she was like kind of swoony after it. He kind of made her swoony.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was a good They have chemistry, obviously they were together at the time.
Speaker 3: It was good. Yeah, sorry, toy, I wasn't. I wasn't mad at that.
Speaker 2: It was just a little kiss. It wasn't a big deal. It wasn't like a makeout yet.
Speaker 1: Are they going to be?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Man, Okay.
Speaker 2: So we go to California University and we see Dylan taking a very long walk to the library to find Tony Marsha.
Speaker 3: Jerry thin, did anybody notice that there was everybody looked a little too thin for me in this episode?
Speaker 1: Really, but he did.
Speaker 3: Specifically, his hair was really shit, and he did.
Speaker 2: He looked tall and thin, he said tall, I did it. And we also see that they're having a little tiff Dylan and Tony because she.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, when she when he's chasing around the library, she.
Speaker 2: Found out that he was snooping in her dad's office. So yeah, she knows something's up and that is going to get worse. So tells Brandon that she's embarrassed that she has a bridge game at her family's house into local Lake.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, back it up. He's like, I have a sister oh sister.
Speaker 2: Issue, he said, no, no, no, he said a feminine hygiene issue. What it's like, So, is a feminine hygiene issue like that would make that would make her busy for the evening?
Speaker 1: Like he thinks she has like a yeast infection or something.
Speaker 3: What is that? Though? I thought he thought maybe she was on her period hygiene. But I'm good with.
Speaker 1: Like it was just like the whole thing was so cringey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, you know, like you know, like.
Speaker 1: You like smart.
Speaker 2: I like the shout out for Toluca Lake, though I know right, and bridge, I don't. I don't know how to play bridge.
Speaker 3: Do you know how to play bridge?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, we should we should start a bridge night or a like my mom plays.
Speaker 3: But that's like bunko, do.
Speaker 1: You guys know buncomm But bringing bridge back actually very that'd be cool because.
Speaker 6: Works.
Speaker 2: But yeah, and then we hit the road with the girls and this is where we see them all playing the game, and.
Speaker 3: Kelly so like, let's take the station wagon. Like you all don't have amazing BMW's, but whatever, we needed extra room for our luggage.
Speaker 1: It's a long road trip, five hours.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my dad station wagon.
Speaker 1: If it was funny?
Speaker 3: Why it was?
Speaker 2: That game was yeah, destined to be trouble between all of these girls.
Speaker 3: Oh for sure. It was just opening the can of worms.
Speaker 2: And then they just all start picking on Valerie for sleeping around. I mean, yeah she did, she made her bed, but they were being kind of rough on her.
Speaker 3: I thoughteah, yeah it was a little mean, little bully.
Speaker 4: Yes, this was the reference like all of the guys trophy heads like on your wall. This is the reference that. Then Mad Magazine did that cartoon of her.
Speaker 3: Wait what happened? I don't remember, I don't remember them.
Speaker 1: Well, wait didn't I send it to you guys?
Speaker 4: And I was like, oh my gosh, I didn't like all of the guys from the cast, and they were like deer heads on the wall, Oh my shot gun and you and I are like, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Kind of remember this. Why would they do that? That's so funny?
Speaker 1: And I was like, whoa, what is this from? But literally from this episode?
Speaker 3: Oh wow, we have to show it. We have to show it. Mad Magazine remember that you I think it went away. Is it still around?
Speaker 1: I don't know, it'd be canceled if it was still around.
Speaker 4: I think it was so inappropriate for the day, right, Yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: That's where I was like, Donna, stop, don't ask Valerie questions. Yeah, because you're not going to like the answer.
Speaker 1: But you didn't know. You didn't know.
Speaker 3: I didn't know. Claire.
Speaker 4: Thanks for taking my back though. I was like, yeah, you're like, you could have told me.
Speaker 3: Could have told me. I would have told you in a heartbeat.
Speaker 1: Yep. This all would have ended along.
Speaker 4: Clar I wouldn't have broken my arm, No, this would have been done.
Speaker 1: So yeah, Claire fucked up. Claire messed up. Yep.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: And David, I can't believe this is true when you except you and I.
Speaker 5: Are you going to address this? Is Donna going to address this with David? Well, but she doesn't probably I think she sure addressed it with Ray Wow.
Speaker 3: But we'll get to that.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's go back to Cassa Walsh and uh, that's where Steve hasn't told Brandon that the food the film shoot is actually a porno shoot.
Speaker 3: Made it juicy? Why? Why? Who thought of this? Was this inspired by our neighbor soundstage?
Speaker 1: Probably gotta be right, It has to be if you're.
Speaker 5: Getting the money for the house, you're getting the money for the house. Like they don't have to all stand around and like they could have just left right.
Speaker 1: Right, But it's based on Wait, who was next door? What were they called vivid?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right, right, So maybe while we shot on set they just had people.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right, there was The porn capital of the world is in Chatsworth. That's right.
Speaker 2: We weren't far from Chatsworth, so that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's why they wanted to do it.
Speaker 2: Oh The Topless Pizza Party Parts three in theaters near you soon, starring Steve Sanders.
Speaker 5: His outfit was no but even his like outfit before the Pizza Man outfit.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah. When he was like it got me parts for me with the blue shirt kind of, he looked really trim and good.
Speaker 2: I was like, wow, he looks sleek and like a like a adult entertainer. Then we go to Dylan's house where Tony comes over. Oh no, this is where Tony calls Dylan to invite him to meet her dad, and she tells him that her father actually knew his dad. So she's being things on one side, yep.
Speaker 3: By her dad to try to like cover up the murder.
Speaker 1: But poor Tony, she just likes him.
Speaker 3: But she's also completely believes her dad to be perfect and great. And I'm not sure that's the case.
Speaker 2: Pretty sure it's not.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, I want.
Speaker 3: To go to the convent in real life.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I'm surely was trying to figure out if I could be silent for some reason, Like I think you could silent, but I don't think I could do it because I think I would get tripped out of my head, like can I talk?
Speaker 3: Can I talk? Can I still talk?
Speaker 2: They weren't these girls weren't honoring the silent trying.
Speaker 3: Ish, they were sort of trying.
Speaker 2: I think that would be so fun I would love to go on a silent retreat. I know people who have done it and they loved it as well.
Speaker 3: If you go on a silent retreat and like a real can densed therapy, but it speeds up anxiety or healing, whatever healing you need to do.
Speaker 2: I don't know I'm really into that. I think I'm not a very talkative person in general, so going on a silent retreat sounds right up my alley.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. I do think the nuns seemed happy. They seemed calm.
Speaker 5: The one nun seemed like she suddenly tomorrow might be in Beverly Hills, like she was.
Speaker 3: Questioning working at fred Siegel, like her.
Speaker 2: Commitment for sure. Yeah, she looked at these girls and she was like this looks fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I was like, oh, I don't know if that one nun's gonna make it, but okay, she was sweet. She remind me of the Sister Act. Do you know the Shy One and Sister Act. Yeah, it suddenly has.
Speaker 5: The voice like you're like, oh my god, she's the best singer in the bunch.
Speaker 3: Like such a good movie Sister Act.
Speaker 2: Totally we lost story again, Totally.
Speaker 5: We'll keep going her internet seems to be happy issues in a second if mine does, Jenny's just gonna.
Speaker 3: Do by myself.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Sotato passing with the eyes.
Speaker 2: Post, oh my god. With the internal voices, each of them having their internal diluting the one nun including it was kind of genius.
Speaker 3: I wondering. I'm like, I wonder if any of these girls are virgins, Like, okay, none, I don't think that's going to be in your inner monologue. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like there's a lot going on under that black thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah. Yeah. And also the fact that the nuns are car mechanics was impressive. Well we'll go out there. Yeah, I mean that was like amazing.
Speaker 2: So sister Agnes will fix the car in the morning, and she sure did. She sure did. It was it wasn't too too broken. It was just like a war.
Speaker 3: There was guess quarters. And did you feel that all your outfits were inappropriate for the convent?
Speaker 2: The tummy showers, Yeah, totally and the short shorts.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, this isn't like what I would want to be wearing if I'm walking into a convent on a convent in the middle of nowhere. But very very good, very cleverly bizarre storyline like a blue in a writer's room was.
Speaker 2: Like, you know what, I think we should do a car break down and go to a convent and then have a silent hour where we hear inside their heads.
Speaker 3: And Tori is right like the fact that it's the same episode where they're making a horn movie at Brand What the heck? Yeah, well done nine o two. I oh, well done.
Speaker 2: At the convent though, is where Valerie brings up Kelly's fling with Dylan and then we hear which she was right. We yeah, like she was, but also he wasn't Brenda's boyfriend at that time they had broken up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ishi ish right ish.
Speaker 2: It was a little I'm pretty sure even now, like gray area, gray area, we.
Speaker 3: Just watched it not that long ago. It felt's a little dicey.
Speaker 2: But when you see Kelly laying her head down to go to sleep and during silent time, she's really thinking about that and questioning her a character, Yeah, given some deep thoughts.
Speaker 3: Donna's laying down prayer was I comic, No, I lay me down to sleep. She wants to protect everybody ce.
Speaker 2: And God bless my dad and God bless my dog and got even Valerie.
Speaker 3: She's so like pure, like so sweet. I have to say, this whole episode is very entertaining, Like I was totally entertained the whole time. Me too, Like it's so absurd. Do we get to the dinner yet, because I can't wait for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the dinner. That's where we have the dinner, and we hear all the girls inner voices. Oh what about the dinner with Dylan and the we're not there yet. Sorry, we got to go back to our porn set, and Steve is very hot and bothered while they're shooting the porn He's so excited and you can hear moaning from the room. It's really gross. And then of course the director needs to stand in actor.
Speaker 3: But the mustache. That mustache was.
Speaker 5: Actually kind of making me cringey. And then when he's actually performing his scene with the girls, all the girls like grabbing him, and then the pizza is flying, and it's just.
Speaker 3: It was a lot. It was a lot for my eyes. Lot. Yeah, it was a lot to take him.
Speaker 2: But I could tell that he had a freshly shaved or waxed chest area situation. He was smooth and tan and oiled up and ready to go.
Speaker 3: That was hilarious. I'm sorry, I'm not even like bothered by the porn because it was so Hilarious's what's Brandon's lady's uism? She comes over and it reacts a bit the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's just feisty. She can't help her feisty. Yeah yeah, yeah, Len Brandon rips up the check and kicks them out.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't have done that, actually, I think I would have just said, I don't want this either, Let's go to your place, but I need this dough right into it. We might as well finish it out now. They've already done it on their couch, so yeah, the money. We go back to the.
Speaker 2: Convent and we see Colin check in with Kelly, and that is when we see another.
Speaker 3: Woman lost and this was coming Claudia played by Mary Crosby. Yeah, the one I think you took the phone call, remember when you wrote her.
Speaker 2: Claudia called and she's awesome, like this actress.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, bad news bears. She's like totally like, it's weird her relationship with your guy. What was Mary Rosby in? I'm looking that up because I feel like i've seen her face. Oh sure, yeah, let's see.
Speaker 2: And she's so beautiful and good and like this role is perfect.
Speaker 3: She's the daughter of Bing Crosby. Is that right?
Speaker 1: Do I have this right?
Speaker 3: Do I have this right?
Speaker 2: I think you?
Speaker 3: Wow? Yep, I do Wow. I think she's Bing Crosbie's daughter. That's the thing. Wow. Yeah, huh okay, and did a lot of things nothing that was like huge.
Speaker 2: But like like a lot of partings.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Wow.
Speaker 2: We see them kissing and I was just like, oh my god, this is a bad dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's got a bad dude. Dude.
Speaker 2: That's so sad for Kelly. I'm so mad at her for like giving up Brandon and Dylan and choosing herself, great decision, but then going ahead and choosing Colin.
Speaker 3: It's called the drugs. Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Oh I can't but yeah, and he's kind of like she owns him the art dealer. It's very not good, right, It's like he's it's not even like what he wants.
Speaker 3: We don't know. It seems like she sort of funds him or something.
Speaker 2: She's like sugar mama, sugar mama.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So oh okay, now it's the fancy dinner.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, Okay, what restaurant was that? Do we know? No?
Speaker 2: I couldn't even familiary what it was when she said what restaurant either, and I was like, what, they're waiting for her dad to.
Speaker 3: She had a cute outfit. They both looked great. I loved her hair. Oh my gosh, her hair is unbelievable.
Speaker 5: You could do that with your hair, not that curly. Yeah, curl it, let's curl it. I don't think it would go that.
Speaker 3: Curly as hers. I don't think. I mean, that looks so cool though, with the clips. Yeah, she looked amazing.
Speaker 2: She looked amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she is stunning.
Speaker 2: But when she so, the dad has doesn't show up, and when Tony goes to the bathroom, suddenly Tony disappears.
Speaker 3: Tony got the call, your father's on the phone.
Speaker 1: It was a moment and it was all a setup.
Speaker 3: Like you think I'm gonna have dinner with you? Okay, Tony? What the gun? The gun? The gun? Click Clinton, And then Dylan's like, I too came prepared, click Click's an old Western, like what under the table?
Speaker 1: They love guns on this show so bad. It's such a.
Speaker 3: Boy like what are they gonna do? Like just shoot their guns? Inside this in Beverly Hills or wherever they are, like really, and they're not gonna both go to jail at that very moment, prison, I guess.
Speaker 2: You say Dylan's got you know what, because he says he threatens basically to the you know that Tony with his safe deposit box that he has all the information in yep, And.
Speaker 3: I was smart.
Speaker 2: I'm sure Tony marshat could get to your safe deposit box.
Speaker 3: Pal, I don't know about that. He's the guy. Is this the letter he wrote, dear FBI? I'm assuming isn't that a dear FBI? Like what.
Speaker 1: Dylan?
Speaker 3: Well, he leaves.
Speaker 2: Dylan leaves, he puts his gun away, and he warns Tony that this isn't over.
Speaker 3: Well. Yeah, and then now Tony but leaves what she's being told about her father being wonderful, and then we have that whole.
Speaker 2: Brandon comes over to Susan's dorm and explains what happened to Susan. She's flager snickty with him.
Speaker 3: Super flag on this.
Speaker 5: I don't know anyone that has a dorm room, even the ra whatever she is that that is that big with its own bathtub.
Speaker 3: Never, never have I seen a dorm room.
Speaker 1: She's like very literal, like there there's so many things that would never happen, but this is whenever it comes to college stuff.
Speaker 2: She's like, yeah, she knows.
Speaker 5: I don't know one r a with a private bathroom maybe, but a bathtom, I don't know, not back then, maybe now at like these fancy schools.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 3: His massage did age. I'm so uncomfortable. I was like, Oh, you're a terrible You're giving a terrible massage.
Speaker 1: What was the Monica massage? And friends the chandler?
Speaker 3: Oh god, it was reminiscent. Absolutely, it's uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Then they go take a bath, and then they sleep together in her dorm.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, wait, why are you shaking your head at that?
Speaker 2: I don't know, Oh, because you see it?
Speaker 1: Does it feel right? And then one of your men.
Speaker 3: So dumb though, when she's like you passed the.
Speaker 2: Test, like, she goes, he made my bed and then they start making out after she just went running on the sweat makeout.
Speaker 4: But he doesn't care about feminine hygiene, right, I don't anything she's got going.
Speaker 3: On her bed. I was like, oh god, the nut's on the bottom of your shoes for sure.
Speaker 1: Brandon's good, He's good with everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he doesn't care. Do mind them? I don't find them annoying.
Speaker 2: It's just sort of like, okay, yeah, it's kind of like, okay.
Speaker 1: Whatever is he going to get her into rollerblading? That's his jam?
Speaker 3: What do you mean or ice skating?
Speaker 4: Yeah, just pictured them like having sex in her bed in roller.
Speaker 3: Blades, roller blades.
Speaker 2: Okay, why are you picturing these things?
Speaker 1: I don't want to see it.
Speaker 3: Back in the Covenant, yep.
Speaker 2: After reflection with sister Alice, Donna makes a peace offering to Valerie, and Valerie tells Donna not to forget what Ray did to her, and yeah.
Speaker 3: That was kind of huh wow, all right.
Speaker 2: I mean it was kind of like I did what I did in order to protect you, which was it was that why she slept with Ray?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: No, I mean, do you fornicate with somebody at like to protect fornicate?
Speaker 3: Who says cornicate? I don't know. This episode, Grandma right on both fronts, Like she not right, but she's wrong. What she did was wrong, But she's still right about what she's saying to Donna.
Speaker 4: Like penetration for protection. Correct that yup.
Speaker 2: But it was nice that Donna, you know, made up with her. Very Donna does, but very Donna.
Speaker 4: I remember filming with Sister Alice. Wait, who plate Sister Alice?
Speaker 1: She was so lovely.
Speaker 2: Sister Alice was played by Ginta Ray.
Speaker 1: Okay, I just remember spending a lot of time with her and like we wrapped for the day.
Speaker 3: Was she really a nun? I can't remember that, so I think she was an actor.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I just remember standing outside and everyone had wrapped, like the first team had gone back, like their trailers, and the crew was breaking down everything. And she and I stood outside for like an hour just talking, and I can't remember the conversation, but it's an impact on me huge. But I just remember she was so lovely and really kind.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna in my mind she was really a nun.
Speaker 3: Then sure she's a good actor.
Speaker 2: Wait, you guys, we didn't talk about the crew on the Porno set in the wallshouse.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that was all our crew.
Speaker 2: No, that old guy like no, not the old guy that ever had like lines. Everybody else like moving around in the background. Oh, I saw Robo coming down the stairs with me. This is the one time that the boom was actually in the shot for a reason.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: And who else did you did you see someone in the dining room at all that you recognized?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I was this is when I gild the TV hair brush stuck in your hair?
Speaker 3: No, what was there? What through the frame?
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh my god, it's yeah, I got so. I had so much fun watching our real crew in there.
Speaker 3: That's actually super cool. I hope they get paid extra. I'm sure they did.
Speaker 1: Did you mean to make that pun extra?
Speaker 3: Paid extra? Thank you? Oh? Okay, where are we now? God? I think we're back to where Tony comes to see Tony.
Speaker 2: Comes over and then and then yeah, they basically break up, and I was a little sad. But it was kind of weird when she walked by him and he sniffed her hair.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was like very close, Like are you really like catching you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, my hair is going to touch you all over your face as I walk by. It probably smelled.
Speaker 1: Good, I mean that hair.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that hair had to smell good.
Speaker 3: Unbelievable. But I was a little sad for Dylan because I was sort of sad for both of them, and also like, this is a hot mess like a real hot mess.
Speaker 4: I mean, I was not sad because I mean I already know what's going to happen, a good part of what's going to happen, so I'm like, oh, they're going to get back together.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But then.
Speaker 4: Okay, ladies, it's like totally Romeo and Juliet like they never could have succeeded in this lifetime.
Speaker 1: You know, it's just what happens is so bad.
Speaker 3: We'll say that for when.
Speaker 2: We're not going to talk about that yet.
Speaker 1: Girls, No, no, no no.
Speaker 2: And this is the big beach House scene where Donna confronts around cheating on her not once twice with Valerie three times.
Speaker 1: Not a lady, She's not a lady. Valerie.
Speaker 2: And at the time that he was physically abusive.
Speaker 3: To him, you were aggressively like setting your boundaries and like nope, m hm, although you knew all this and still dated him, but well that's okay.
Speaker 1: But she finally I knew the abusive part. I didn't know that he's cheating on me. You're trying to rationalize that.
Speaker 2: But do you even say it? Donna even says I knew this all along, and Jesus wants to see the good people.
Speaker 1: Or she wants what she wants, so she Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think it's very interesting just the trajectory of Ray, the fact that they thought they could revive him, because I'm assuming the writers changed course, like they thought they were going to bring him back and he was going to be this star with you guys, they end up like firing him. Basically, he does more episodes, it gets weirder. Oh yeah, it gets weirder.
Speaker 1: Woo, this isn't the last one.
Speaker 3: No oh no, no, no, no, he.
Speaker 1: Comes back when he's reformed.
Speaker 5: No no, but still he's more when you're dating Joe, there's more, Oh.
Speaker 2: I know, yeah, yeah, yeah, no thing to look forward to.
Speaker 3: But yeah, he does come back when he's reformed. Good memory on that.
Speaker 4: But I honestly felt like that very first scene, the one you heard the music too, but I couldn't. But he finished, and he's getting in valeries like he's going to do his first record or right right right, I just like all I could think of is in his mind he knew at that point, like.
Speaker 3: Oh, like this was over, you think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean at this point, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, I'm sure, yeah, at this point, he probably also knows that the fans are like, we.
Speaker 4: Hate So that's happened last season. So he's already and at this point I believe he comes back for more. Sorry, I don't know how many more he's in, but they had to finish because they had a contract with him. It was a series regular, so they had to bring him back for a certain number of episodes. So I think it's even is it later in season six or in season seven? He comes back.
Speaker 1: When he already.
Speaker 4: Has a record deal and he's a nice guy, and that was all part of the plan that.
Speaker 5: They try, and right, they tried, but like it just never worked.
Speaker 2: He's a series regular and they had to bring him back. If they didn't want to bring him back, they would have had to just pay him.
Speaker 3: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 1: We're trying to say.
Speaker 3: So you'll see what happens. You'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: But you'll see what happens. I know, but you know that.
Speaker 4: So what I'm saying is that first scene, I don't know, I could feel it looking at him, having been friends with him, and I felt like he was just like bummed and embarrassed and like, uh, which he did nothing wrong except be great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's what happens when you are an actor.
Speaker 3: You are pawn.
Speaker 2: And you have to roll with the movies.
Speaker 3: Yep, ye ye ye.
Speaker 2: Did you know, guys, I just saw this in our trivia breakdown. Luke only has four more episodes?
Speaker 3: Is that crazy?
Speaker 2: Until his character leaves until season nine, Season nine, this whole thing must wrap up in four episodes.
Speaker 1: If you leave, guys, you're right, Oh my god, that's gonna this is happening fast.
Speaker 2: It's happening fast fast. Well, give us a number of people.
Speaker 3: What do you like? Oh, ten, that's a great episode.
Speaker 2: Ridiculous, juice, sopy, funny, silly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was love you guys, Bye bye
Speaker 6: H