Speaker 1: It's time for the good news.
Speaker 2: Yea, Amy, tell me something good.
Speaker 3: So I think we figured out what we're going to do for my son's birthday, and it's going to be switched into a couple of different days because we can't celebrate the woe with his friends on his actual birthday because of school. But after school that day, we're going to pick him up and he wants to go to in and out Burger finally. So we went one time on a Friday night and I turned around and left and we have not been back.
Speaker 2: But committed to staying in line.
Speaker 3: We're committed because this is his birthday. So his dad and I were texting about it, and we're just going to do it after school, which hopefully the line won't be too long around that time, and then we'll he'll finally get us in and out, and then it's.
Speaker 2: Going to be it's no guarantee what time.
Speaker 3: Well, I got a CPS cross country.
Speaker 4: That's anything after about because there's only a brief window between lunch, late lunch and early dinner.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I'm thinking jewel clock.
Speaker 2: Is that sweet? That's the sweet?
Speaker 4: Because after about three it starts to be early dinner. People yeah, wow, but it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: You're gonna doesn't matter. It's his birthday, so for four thirty maybe hopefully long, but.
Speaker 2: You're going to go inside, right, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 5: I don't know how long. I didn't know if there was a difference, like does a line inside go a lot fast?
Speaker 3: Have no idea what we'll do.
Speaker 4: It's all lined up raped around the building too. That you have to be out of your car. That's what sucks about that you got to just stand there welcome to hell.
Speaker 3: Well maybe because everyone's starting school, they're not going to go to in and out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Or maybe because everybody's at school, they've made a plan that after school even more.
Speaker 3: People to celebrate like going back to school.
Speaker 2: I think that's fine.
Speaker 3: So I was just it was funny, Like the first thing out of his mouth, I'm like, hey, what are we going to do on your birthday? He's like, go to in and out. It's like he's been waiting ever since that one day that we went and I had to turn around because the line was too long.
Speaker 4: I wish I had a connection or knew somebody, because usually I can like find somebody to know.
Speaker 2: I don't. Oh, it's fine, well, no connection, not a single one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's the that's the family plan, and then the friend plan. He wants to take some friends to IMAX's the Odyssey.
Speaker 2: Do you already have tickets?
Speaker 3: No, but it won't be we can't. He's his grandma's Ben's mom. He's celebrating like her eightieth birthday, so they're all going to Texas. So we're gonna have to do it in a couple of weeks, so his birthday party will be delayed. Yeah, get tickets to get tickets like now, Mike, right, Yeah, wow, still for late August.
Speaker 4: Only, because if you wanted to go to a normal movie, you can wait two days out. If you want to go to Imax, because they're only forty in the whole country, people are driving hours.
Speaker 3: Oh really? Okay, so I need to start texting friends moms with.
Speaker 4: The Imax because we tried to buy them weeks out and we got second row.
Speaker 2: Obviously we didn't go into the state of theater.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm glad I brought this up to y'all.
Speaker 4: Because the Imax the ones you wear, the goggles you do that's three go to Imax where goggles because it makes the experience.
Speaker 3: Awesome, which which theater in town?
Speaker 2: Like, there's a couple, there's, no, there's there's okay, a couple. Let me get this straight.
Speaker 4: We're talking Imax seventy milimeter, and if you're gonna go to the Imax, go to the real one. There are more imaxes, but there're only forty Imax seventy milimeter theaters in the whole country. Correct, that's what you want to go to. You can go just to the big Imax and say nothing else. You won't know the difference, probably, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a digital, it's not real film.
Speaker 6: And that one is over by David Busters by the Opry.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So what happened to us? We were going to the seventy millimeter and then we go, well, we're not sure yet, let's just buy regular tickets at the same theater so we can decide within two hours. And so we bought the two set of tickets and then we went to the normal theater. But it's at the mall. Yeah, parking is terrible over there, and the bass pros right there and you gotta loop all the way around.
Speaker 2: It's it's never good. It's terrible. Like you try to get that sweet spot. Something just suck to us today. Everything we're talking like that sucks.
Speaker 3: Well, no, I was, yeah, now, I was trying to bring the good, like the good for me. It was just as a mom to know that we've got a plan to celebrate his birthday and that it seems pretty doable.
Speaker 2: The in and out's fun. Get the IMAX tickets as soon as possible.
Speaker 3: I just pulled it up and I'm looking now. But now I got to text friends' moms to see, Okay, what day, because again, we're planning it out sound on his actual birthday anyway, So I'd rather make I want to make sure it's a day on the weekend that the majority of the skinned Oh.
Speaker 2: It's not going to be streaming by them, like it's.
Speaker 4: Going to be making so much money that it's probably going to be a late to stream.
Speaker 3: Well, it's going to have to be a weekend. I can't go on us square.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying to you, it's even gonna be harder to get in with a good seed in that seventy milimeter.
Speaker 2: You can just go to the normal Imax and just check them.
Speaker 6: Really, they don't know the difference.
Speaker 4: Heck, I don't know the difference, right, I don't know right now if you wanted to go this weekend to the seventy milimeters, it's just there's only front row.
Speaker 3: Okay, well it's not good. We've got at least two to three weeks.
Speaker 2: Look two weeks out at the old seven amn on a, I have no idea.
Speaker 3: I thought I was going to tell you all this and they're like, oh, yeah, now that would be the time to go because the rush has died down, and it is for general movie.
Speaker 2: Two weeks out.
Speaker 4: There's the only partial first row, full second row, partial third row, and only the edges of the fourth row.
Speaker 2: It's the date that's the twenty second at seven pm.
Speaker 4: The twenty second that's the one days from that is crazy today.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think we're probably up to do rag thee.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just tell go to Imax pop. There are a bunch of imaxes that is.
Speaker 2: There are no seats. We just went a daylight there.
Speaker 6: Three pms a little better, and you know what, maybe so mad. That's where I saw Oppenheimer at that seventy milimeter one and I was and that's like where I fell asleep, so mad because it was so expensive it was like so rare.
Speaker 3: Oh how much are those tickets?
Speaker 2: It's it's like thirty eight bucks.
Speaker 3: Thirty bucks?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, WHOA just go?
Speaker 3: I'm act I know, but we're taking all of his friends?
Speaker 2: Like how much? Especially why you shouldn't buy the thirty eight dollars? Right, that's what I'm thinking.
Speaker 3: Maybe we'll just go to the regular How many friends? I told him? He started naming them off last night, like, it's probably gonna be about six.
Speaker 2: That's not bad. I mean, check e cheese is that much? Yeah? But he's a he's also not gonna checky cheese because you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I'm saying is like paying for a birthday party is around that and true?
Speaker 3: But brobby thirty eight times six.
Speaker 4: One hundred and eighty then three eighteen, so one hundred and ninety six dollars attacks two hundred bucks?
Speaker 1: Bad?
Speaker 3: Divide by two eight then an I split?
Speaker 4: Oh no, wait, it's even better. Wait what did I say? It's two hundred twenty eighth twenty eight?
Speaker 2: Do you have any any of the numbers? Again? Because I got lost?
Speaker 5: Are any of his friends in a wheelchair? Because you can get good seats on.
Speaker 6: The they are not a rent wheelchairs.
Speaker 2: They got good seats.
Speaker 3: No, Stevenson does have chin slins.
Speaker 4: Though, so I'm sounds I mean it sounds like Captain Media.
Speaker 2: Uh okay, good luck. Hey. So is he gonna do like acting and stuff?
Speaker 3: He is enrolled in a TV film class, so I don't know that it's acting. It's more of like filming.
Speaker 2: Things at school. Yes, that's legit.
Speaker 3: I'm very, very excited. I didn't know he was taking it until I got an email from his teacher about how I have to sign this special permission slip because the equipment they use is really nice and he has to take a special training for how to use everything, so that way they are allowed to take the equipment out of the classroom as long as they've passed their you know how to use course.
Speaker 4: Is he taken the class because he thinks it'll be an easy, fun class or because he thinks he might like that.
Speaker 3: No, he's interested in it. And they're going to be working on YouTube and Instagram like. The class will have its own page and they'll have to upload stuff. So I think it's skills that could come in handy.
Speaker 4: Does he know his mom's been in holiday harmony on HBO Max HBO.
Speaker 3: Now he does.
Speaker 2: That's probably what inspired him.
Speaker 3: I don't honestly know what inspired it. Probably a friend was taking it and then he decided. But when I got the email from the teacher, I was like, Okay, this is going to be a really cool class for him.
Speaker 4: So well, yours is pretty deep. I like, all you're telling me something goods mine is? I found some ice cream sandwiches that are dairy free that taste good.
Speaker 2: Oh that's a win though, and.
Speaker 3: It's a small and I don't remember Stephenson, you know, he's lactose intolerance.
Speaker 2: So I could send you the link.
Speaker 4: But my wife was buying some like ebs and salts from Sprouts and I said, see if they have any new dairy free ice cream.
Speaker 2: She said, they have some kind of ice cream sandwich. Get it? So they come in circles? Got there? Yes?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Because here's the thing about dairy free. It uses other milks a lot of times, just not cow milk. And some of the other milks taste a lot like cow milk. But the other milks can be a bit more expensive because there aren't as many other milks to milk the animals and cows.
Speaker 2: I see what you're saying.
Speaker 4: So it's not that it tastes so weird. It's just hard to find good. But I found some ice cream sandwiches.
Speaker 3: Is it Jason Alden's Alder.
Speaker 6: Mason Aldansson aldans as cream sandwiches. Yes, ice cream, dairy free ice cream.
Speaker 3: It's called aldins.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what it is. They're circles.
Speaker 4: They're Aldins, organic round, Sami's dairy free vanilla bean.
Speaker 2: They're really good.
Speaker 6: They called it Sami's. What's why would they so annoying? Why it's like a sandwich. That's annoying. I didn't know what that meant. That's annoying. I'm now annoyed by.
Speaker 4: It too, because it's a shorter it's a smaller ice cream sandwiches circle.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm kind of annoyed by it too. I didn't put that together.
Speaker 6: You were just reading as they didn't realize it, but you said it like, oh my gosh, that's pretty lame. Huh, Hey, what flavor? Is it just vanilla.
Speaker 2: Normal as scream? Sammy, don't do it.
Speaker 3: It's vanilla bean chocolate.
Speaker 4: It's that's the only good kind of ice cream sandwich is the chocolate on the outside vanilla. Yeah, it's too risky for the other kinds, Like you might hit one that tastes kind of good, but that's only like special occasion. It's vanilla and chocolate on the outside. That's an ice cream Sammy, I'm looking.
Speaker 3: At next to the vanilla bean. Alden's also has a key lime sand Sammy.
Speaker 2: No, that's not good. I don't want the chocolate in key lime chocolate. Okay, okay, okay, now we're talking.
Speaker 3: The cookie part is like a vanilla like white, you know what, not bad.
Speaker 1: I'm interested.
Speaker 4: I don't know for sure, but if it's an ice cream sandwich chocolate vanilla, that what you're saying, that's gonna non traditional.
Speaker 6: You ever had a cookies and cream sandwich?
Speaker 2: Those are good?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're okay. I've also had the mint, just not the same. When I want an ice cream sandwich, I need that full Sanmy.
Speaker 3: Did y'all ever make ice cream balls as a kid?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: We did it one year for my birthday and I won't I guess it's it's one of the birthdays, like I just won't forget, Like it was so yummy. My mom got min chocolate chip ice cream like bluebell and then she baked a chocolate cake. And then you after the cake is baked, you just mush it up with your fingers and it turns into little crumbs. And then you get your ball and you roll the ball into the cake, and so then it's covered in chocolate cake and then you put it in a bowl and eat it with a spoon.
Speaker 4: Sounds good, but you don't eat other people's they put their fingers in, right, No.
Speaker 3: My mom made all the balls for everybody.
Speaker 2: Wash your hands.
Speaker 3: She made the balls. Yes, she washed her hands and then prepared the balls.
Speaker 2: I don't wantbody else's hands on my balls.
Speaker 3: It's fair enough, right, Yeah, that's how people use their hands to make food.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to.
Speaker 4: I don't see it, though, and I'm hoping they washed their hands or wear gloves.
Speaker 3: I just thought that was like an easy I mean, sometimes people want an ice cream cake, but this is like an easy at home. Just get the ice cream, baked the cake, mush it up, roll it.
Speaker 4: We had popsicles going up, but we had them where we would buy like four packs of kool aid for a dollar, and then you make a bunch of kool aid and you pour it in a nice tray and you let the ice freeze and you put a uh, you know, toothpick, toothpick in it, and then you have popsicle.
Speaker 2: You've done that smart, pretty good.
Speaker 5: And bales do frozen cokes where you put coca a cup put in the freezer.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, my kids still do that.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, it was so good as a kid.
Speaker 2: Let's see, Amy's got hers, I got mine. Mine kind of sucked, Eddie.
Speaker 6: Remember I was telling you guys that I want to change my diet for my testosterone, and you know, we forget overall health, you know, cause like my kids are young still, like I'm a seven year old. I want to be able to hang around, you know, watch them get married and stuff.
Speaker 2: So this is cool.
Speaker 6: My wife finally came to me yesterday and said, you know what, what, I'm on board with you.
Speaker 2: Let's just cut out all the crap. I will get all the.
Speaker 6: Groceries and we're going to change our diet for good. And I was like, this is It's what I needed, because by yourself like, yeah, I'm gonna change your diet. But then you get home and they're eating oreos and my wife's like eating and ice cream, And it's just kind of like hard to really be disciplined when everyone around you is eating like crap. So to have my wife on board with me is a huge, huge move.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're rooting for you now, I'm looking forward to it. We are rooting for you.
Speaker 6: And she says, she's all in. That's great, and I've said I'm all in. H We're rooting for you, aren't we, guys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're really rooting for you, pulling for you, like we're really invested.
Speaker 6: Guys.
Speaker 2: This evening, this even means I can't have pizza on Fridays.
Speaker 4: M hm.
Speaker 6: How do you just make up your mind on that eat pizza every day of your life, every Friday of your life, you've eaten pizza. But then all of a sudden you're gonna be like, you know what, no more Fridays. That's what's hard for me.
Speaker 3: Why do you have to give up that Friday.
Speaker 2: Because it's a slippery slope. No, why it doesn't it's like Heroin. It's not like Harol it is. Yes, it's not like Heroin.
Speaker 3: Just know that, like on Fridays, that's what you're gonna have your pizza that brings you joy.
Speaker 6: You know what happens is we order pizza on Fridays and guess what, no one eats everything, and so there's leftovers. So Saturday Saturday for lunch.
Speaker 2: On Saturday, to eat it, Let the kids eat it if they're going to eat it.
Speaker 5: Or throw it away before you go to bed.
Speaker 4: If you're using willpower at one point, you can use willpower at a different point too.
Speaker 2: You just have to choose to do it.
Speaker 3: How much is left over.
Speaker 6: Like half a pizza, like four slices.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're fine not eating those.
Speaker 2: On Friday for lunch.
Speaker 4: We're rooting for you, but we just hear this story, I don't know, every four days about something that you're changing and gonna do different and it's going to change your life. But we're every time we're rooting for you. Just so you know, every single time we are rooting for you.
Speaker 2: You guys are this.
Speaker 6: Like you want to do something and you try to do it, but then you struggle with it. I mean, I feel like it's like it's like someone with an addiction.
Speaker 4: Well, what happened to that gallon of water? You're going to change your life. You're going to bring in that gallon of water.
Speaker 3: Up.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, don't grab it. Don't grab a bottle. Had four drinks out of this morning.
Speaker 2: I lost that that that jugger. You can't find another one, can't buy another one. I'm just saying. So now he's down to a little twelve here.
Speaker 6: Last math, guys, it's not man, drink sixteen of these now, Okay.
Speaker 4: So our only point is he comes in changing his life all the time, and man.
Speaker 2: We would love it if you did.
Speaker 4: We do.
Speaker 2: We're all rooting for you. It doesn't sound like he hit him with the gallon water and he's like, oh no, Eddie looked around his desk and because I was thinking maybe it's here, but yeah, I lost it. It's not here. I think.
Speaker 3: To answer your question, we have all been there. What at least speaking for myself, I learned that. I to me, if you're trying to do something for the first time, because you've sort of done that, you've dabbled, But like, if you really want to commit, maybe don't put this pressure on yourself to go so extreme because that doesn't work for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I can't go halfway. It's like I said, not halfway.
Speaker 3: You still have enjoy your Friday night with your family.
Speaker 4: It's not like I started making progress. It's not called going halfway.
Speaker 6: I started doing cauliflower pizzas you know. I'm like, oh, that's better. It's a a vegetable, all right. The crust is a vegetable, little tomato, sauce, a little cheese, No big deal, that's fine. And then I'm just like, I need the real stuff, right, work.
Speaker 3: Give yourself the real stuff on Friday and Saturday through Thursday.
Speaker 2: And then you know what, I can't have pizza without a coke. But like a diet.
Speaker 4: You're using absolutes so much that it's hilarious.
Speaker 2: Because you can't, you won't have to, Like that's funny.
Speaker 3: And then football season starting.
Speaker 6: Every Cowboy game, my wife sets up a whole spread of all this crap on the table.
Speaker 4: Also without whiskey. You know, it's just one thing, salsa chips. I can't have chips. You're doing lots of cants and won't so, as Amy said, as she just spoke from her experience, I can speak for mine. Anytime I commit to something, I realize if I go what they call cold turkey, it never lasts because it is such a shock to the system. I do it for a minute and then I break. But if I slowly progress at it and I do give myself what is traditionally called a cheat day, gives me something to look forward to, and it doesn't make me fall off the rails. Because if I just go no pizza, and I've had it every Friday, but no pizza now forever, starting.
Speaker 2: Today, God dang, I want that pizza.
Speaker 4: And eventually, eventually I'm gonna get that pizza, and then I'm gonna have four of them. But if I know we'm gonna have let's pizzai, then before I'm gonna have it just on Fridays and I'm not gonna have it on Saturday, but I get it on Friday.
Speaker 2: To me, it's a game. Can I get there?
Speaker 4: And then two, I'm not always thinking about the fact that I'm never getting it again. You have to kind of balance that within yourself. If you wanted to be a runner, would you just go out and run a marathon day one?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: No, you'd run a mile. You do like Ray days run a mile, although I don't think I ever ran past a mile, but you get the point. I think he got his mile, and that's his thing. You have to slowly work up to it.
Speaker 6: One last question and we can move on. But how did you cut dairy?
Speaker 4: Like it's because I was sick, I'm gonna be sick. It was easy when you have pain. But I would say also, whenever you're doing because what are we gonna call this operation change my life?
Speaker 6: It's just menu diet sure, operation anti inflammatory?
Speaker 4: That does sound fun? Operation change my life? About that you're doing an operation change my life. This is gonna sound so lame. But if you actually take your phone and you create a tab and you write down what you're eating in it, and you keep like a journal in your phone. I had to say journal because it's so cliche, but don't do it. Drill journal, do your phone, and if you can see the things that you're eating, and then you actually have some victories three or four days of actually doing it, right, it that snowballs into man, I got something going here.
Speaker 2: I got four days down. I'll bet you I can do six. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Like, the more success you have it something, the more you actually want to work toward more success. And then the fact that you get I won't even call it a cheat day, you just.
Speaker 2: Get an eddie day. Don't call it that, Yeah, you get an Eddie day, have it on Friday, and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just a normal, your normal Friday.
Speaker 4: You do you if you call turkey it, you're gonna run back. They're gonna see where's Dad. You're gonna be in the closet, comfort and red sauce. Yeah, if you're gonna have it all over your head. Yes, And that's not just pizza. This is generally for me in life. That's how I've been able to make any sort of wholesale changes is not do it wholesale.
Speaker 3: And then maybe don't talk about it.
Speaker 2: Maybe don't proclaim before it works.
Speaker 6: Well, I really wasn't trying to talk about it. I was just saying that my wife's on board, which is helpful. Now, that's it. That was my tell me something good.
Speaker 2: I think it was more than that.
Speaker 4: But okay, yeah, we're rooting for you for real, But I think you have to have a different strategy because you keep trying the same way over and over for all these different things and it never works. Yeah, and so you have to change your strategy a bit. And we're rooting for you. But don't go no pizza, go Friday only. But if you're gonna have willpower to do no pizza forever. You have the willpower to go Friday only and no Saturday.
Speaker 6: Saturdays are tough because I'm hungry and I don't cook anything, and those pizzas are still there.
Speaker 2: But how tough is it gonna be to not have pizza on Friday? Really tough? Right, That's gonna be the hardest. Okay, So have pizza on Friday and have a less tough on Saturday.
Speaker 4: When you can have a or you can just like do this, take the pizza that you didn't eat is lick it go away?
Speaker 2: Or I can look at the pizza while I eat a chicken breast. Don't do that because you wanted to.
Speaker 5: How long is this gonna last forever?
Speaker 2: Dude, I'm gonna try this forever.
Speaker 4: Just be honest with us when you don't. Okay, that's all we care about. It's funny, okay, lunchbox.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I told you last week. Plumber didn't show up. I've been trying to get this bathroom fixed for a year now. My wife, you know, took a while on her decision making blah blah blah. But the plumber did hit me up saying I'm sorry. I had a family emergency. I should have reached out and me having grace instead of booking another plumber and the effort of trying to find another plumber, I was like, fine, whatever. Plumber came yesterday, installed the shower compartments in the plumbing and so now I just need to get it tiled and we'll have a working bathroom hopefully soon. No, no, I don't have time to do that.
Speaker 3: Well do you know how?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 2: But you have time?
Speaker 1: You can YouTube?
Speaker 2: You could YouTube it, Yeah, you can, you can.
Speaker 5: I ain't got time.
Speaker 2: You do have time. We all have time. Really, how many hours a nap do you take a week?
Speaker 5: A week?
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you were to do the math on naps per week, probably twelve hours.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of sleep.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean you need it. If you're not getting enough, that's not bad, right, But if you don't get enough sleep, you're doing a disservice to your body. So you could push through and not nap. But you always say drinking water and sleep is them two and most important things a human body needs, and so you have to think about that.
Speaker 4: And you are so yeah, but you could you just I wouldn't want to either, So I'm not saying, oh, you should want to.
Speaker 2: You could, though, you could, but you gotta know you could.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I could, but you also have to understand that it is like it was a flood of a hot water heater, so it is kind of an insurance thing. So not really my h let them pay for it.
Speaker 2: But you could if you wanted to, if.
Speaker 5: I wanted to. But you know what I mean, you don't have time. That's why I don't have time, and that's why I got insurance.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Let's check in with Abby. Oh boy, Abby, do you have any sort of tell me something good? Can I do?
Speaker 7: Tell me something?
Speaker 2: You suck?
Speaker 1: But I do?
Speaker 7: Haven't tell me something good?
Speaker 2: Interesting, this is why we going to No, it's not.
Speaker 4: You did the same thing the other day, the exact same thing. No, you said, can I do suck? How that we're doing?
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, sure, yeah, I know. Okay, Abby, do good?
Speaker 7: Okay, the good? We just got our engagement pictures taken.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you haven't seen them yet. No, what would you guys do at field?
Speaker 7: Or what the National Skyline like? Down on the bridge.
Speaker 2: That's cool, it's a pedestrian bridge. Yeah, it's cool.
Speaker 7: It's like way behind. So when I tell people like engagement pictures are like, it's a little long after the engagement.
Speaker 2: Who cares? So you're living your life on your timeline?
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 2: Screw it? Okay, what's your suck?
Speaker 7: Well, the electricity is basically broken in our house. Everything trips the breaker. I don't understand anything.
Speaker 2: We try to use old house.
Speaker 7: It's not not well, yeah kind of. I don't know how old it is, but I don't understand.
Speaker 2: Have you had someone come out, Yes, we've had someone.
Speaker 7: Come out three times and they can't figure it out either. Like the refrigerator just blows the breaker. We had the air fryer just blew the breaker, So you can't use anything.
Speaker 3: I know they've been out four times.
Speaker 2: That's a small amount of energy.
Speaker 7: That's what I don't get.
Speaker 2: That's tough.
Speaker 7: You've been coming out an electrician, he's real.
Speaker 4: Do you have one single guy that keeps coming out or you? Have you tried different people? I would try someone else.
Speaker 7: He's licensed and very good. He works for a company you and he could be the best.
Speaker 4: But if you can't figure it out, I bet the fifth time he doesn't figure it out either. You should probably just try someone else a lot of times. Probably not your case. But because we're using our air so much, that's such. It's so much work at times for our systems that it allows other things to trip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you keep your house.
Speaker 7: Freezing, don't you. I'm just imagining your air it's working double time.
Speaker 2: Yes, Okay, what are you gonna do about that? Next?
Speaker 7: Well, maybe call someone else, I guess.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would try someone else. Not that your guy isn't really great, but if you can't figure it out, I think it's time for he should have brought someone else.
Speaker 2: Then bring my buddy into it. Take a look. Since I can't figure it out.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's kind of like a game for him. Now he's like, oh, let's try this next.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 4: If he's doing that, at least that's something. But you go to a doctor and he's like, man, I can't figure out yourjobo. Come back to me tomorrow and you go back. Yeah, still got nothing. Come back to me tomorrow. I'll good to see you again. Nah, still got it? Man?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, good luck.
Speaker 7: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: I'd try somebody new. Yeah, okay, that's it. That's tell me something good and one suck. Thank you. That's what it's all about that.
Speaker 1: Was tell me something good. It's time for the good news.
Speaker 4: This guy went hiking in Utah. He's eighty three years old. He was missing. They couldn't find him. Now, if if you're thirty three, you're going all right. They got a puncher's chance here. He's thirty three, he's probably active and strong. If you're eighty three, sucks for grandpa. He probably ain't coming out. He was gone for thirty six hours. He was missing in a remote area of Grand Canyon National Park. He was part of like a small group and separated. They sent out cruise drones, search dogs, helicopters. They were able to kind of dial in on a cell phone signal. He didn't have a cell phone signal, but you know how they have that like emergency kind of signal. It's always weird. You can call nine one one, but you can't use the phone, right. That always felt a little funny. But they ended up finding him. So they couldn't land where he was because it was so rough, but they knew where he was. They dropped people as close as possible. Those people hiked in. They took clothing and water, and they had to carry him out on a stretcher, but he's alive. Twenty rescuers worked together, they got him out, he was evaluated, he's now been released and he's healthy again.
Speaker 2: But an eighty three year old lift through all of it. That Wow, he for sure thought it was over.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm but that night, the first night the sun goes down, You're like, it's over. I'm not going to wake up from here. What a way to go.
Speaker 4: And if he loved hiking, no, that's still a bad way to go. If he is a bad way to go, that's from news or that's what it's all about.
Speaker 1: It's time for the good news.
Speaker 3: You know the little monkey thing Punch who went to the viral Yeah, because it's a lonely and needed a little stuffed animal to keep him company. Well, guess what, he no longer needs that stuffed animal anymore. He's got friends. But also he just received twenty five hundred birthday cards from supporters in Japan and around the world because it was his birthday.
Speaker 2: That's a weird viral thing.
Speaker 4: Because Punch the monkey went so viral for about a week because they wouldn't accept him. None of the other monkeys would accept him. They'd kick him out. Yeah, and then Punch got.
Speaker 2: Kind of mean.
Speaker 4: Punch had enough of it, But now it looks like he's warmly welcomed, and now he got a bunch your birthday cards.
Speaker 3: Spends his day playing and socializing with the other monkeys, and the zoo has created a special birthday display featuring the cards and messages and videos documenting Punch's journey from vulnerable newborn to thriving young monkey.
Speaker 6: You think the fact that the world is embracing Punch is making the other monkeys even more mad.
Speaker 4: Now I think you've been sending him a birthday card is stupid because he's a monkey.
Speaker 3: But but it's like it's everybody coming together.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think for the exhibit it's fun, yeah, and to get people there. But I'm not gonna waste my time sending an animal a birthday card who doesn't even understand the concept of a birthday or doesn't even understand the concept of a concept.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 4: But I do like it because it shows people that are being positive and they care, and then you can go to that exhibit and see that. Although I don't like zoos either, I know, baham bug on me.
Speaker 6: I think now that you're a dad you might enjoy the fact that you can go to a zoo and watch the kids enjoy the zame, but you're right, it's.
Speaker 4: Not a fucking animals up. I don't even like putting my dog in a kennel for an hour, and they need that, and.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't know if I'm taking away his rights. Good. I don't mean to poopo on your story.
Speaker 3: No, it's fine, Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 4: I mean justice for animals is what I say. Love animals, all right, that's what it's all about.
Speaker 1: That was tell me something good.