Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show.
Speaker 2: Here's your host, Bobby the Bones.
Speaker 1: You have you ever heard of naturism? A mean naturism?
Speaker 3: No, but I'm trying to think of what it might mean.
Speaker 1: There's a fifteen percent chance you do this.
Speaker 3: You're you're in nature a lot.
Speaker 1: That's that's obvious.
Speaker 3: That's like force bathing.
Speaker 1: So it's a non sexual nudism while you're in the great outdoors. Oh so it's only fifteen percent chance you do this. I don't think you probably do outside chance You're like, you know what, I really want to feel naure and so you could take all your nose.
Speaker 3: I don't do it.
Speaker 1: Shedding your clothes and being one with the environment brings some psychological health benefits. I had a friend. Why did this squirrel got I'm pregnant.
Speaker 3: Him got him pregnant?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the whole thing was weird, man, the whole thing was weird.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: A study found that naturists, even those who spend time just partially naked, like sun bathing topless, reported having better body image and self esteem. They were also happier with their lives overall. That's the University of London. Don't you think a person who just goes into nature, though for the intent of be going into nature, probably lives a happier life anyway because they can appreciate things that are natural, and then they also are giving more natural with that because again they're not like banging somebody naked in the woods because it's non sexual. I think that if you're that kind of person that just chases nature and enjoys nature and doesn't use that as like crisis time futures of crisis nature, or do you do it for enjoyment nature?
Speaker 4: I think originally it's a tool I had during crisis, but I'm no longer there, but I still use it, so yeah, And.
Speaker 1: I would think that also is parallel with your general happiness.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think if you walk into nature for happiness reasons because it makes you happy, you're just generally a happier person because you can take that time to slow down, breathe, enjoy the natural things around you.
Speaker 5: I hate nature, dude, When you go in there, you realize, like stuff's not that important.
Speaker 6: That's right.
Speaker 1: I hate nature, but it's helpful to Why do you hate it? I wish I loved it. I loved it growing up. I hate it now. Because I have time for that crap. We'm not gonna walk in the woods to be like lua tree, to like relax because I'm way too I have way too much stress of life. I'm like, we'm not going to get I only hate nature because I can't enjoy nature. I love nature, I just hate I hate nature right now. It's like, who has time to walk into nature and just like hang out?
Speaker 4: This is exactly so you're like, exactly the person that needs to go beat.
Speaker 1: In absolutely because I love naked. I think nate naturism. That's a good point.
Speaker 6: That's what you need to do.
Speaker 4: It's like they say that those that say they have no time to meditate means those are the exact people that need to make time to meditate.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I do meditate a little bit.
Speaker 5: Well there you go.
Speaker 6: You should try to nature.
Speaker 3: Yeah words, let.
Speaker 1: You do it now.
Speaker 4: On the screens around me, this thing going like you can't just like go be naked in the woods.
Speaker 3: I'm here, No you can't.
Speaker 1: That's true. Depends on if the woods are next to a school or not. Especially they will lock down the mother down right. I don't hate nature, but I hate just going into nature because it's like when I do.
Speaker 4: It's it's also probably a time where things it is quieter and you have to pause and then you think more and then.
Speaker 1: Next thing, you know, butt naked and squirrels land on a stump. That friendly as me. That's from the University of London. That is the naturism story that I found. Amy. People are asking about the mold in your house. We brought it up. You said you might have mold in your walls.
Speaker 4: Yeah, luckily it was in a contained area, so they cut some holes in my.
Speaker 3: Saying all around.
Speaker 1: That is so fortunate.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, so, I mean it still was, you know, an annoying surprise, but knowing that it could have been far worse, it actually was a relief.
Speaker 3: Very thankful.
Speaker 4: And they fixed whatever problems with the ducks that were causing the condensation, So got those all wrapped.
Speaker 3: Ducks.
Speaker 1: Oh, d ducks, ducks, duck ducks, air duducts, the air ducts, although they are ducks ducked. Yeah, that's good that that's because one it's gonna s a lot of money and a lot of having to move out.
Speaker 4: And we caught it before it continued to spread, so that's great.
Speaker 1: You know, a song stays in my head. Shaboozy, no none eymore. That's a good one though.
Speaker 3: Anonymous Inbox, Anonymous inbox.
Speaker 1: It's the anonymous symbox, Anonymous inbobe. If there's a question to be had, send it in to the mailman.
Speaker 6: But god damn man, it is a jam.
Speaker 5: It takes me to the beach every time in my mind when it plays, and then I forget we're doing a mailbag.
Speaker 1: I was interviewing Read for the second half of the Post Show last week and he was like, I don't know why I did it reggae, and I was like, I don't either. I didn't expect it, but it's great because I'd send him the kind of the melody for it. I just said him, think, going, hey, we do it's anonymous embox, anonymous embo kind of like he did the original. And it came back all reggae, and I was like, man, this is really.
Speaker 6: Good, awesome.
Speaker 1: Some people still go with we liked the old one better, and I'm like, well, you truly never been naked in the woods in That's how I feel about them, Like, yeah, they're just not they're not happy.
Speaker 3: Change is hard.
Speaker 5: I'm not happy you do that. All the time, though, Like I think people don't realize that's how a lot of our songs start with you just going like what about like you know, and then we build music around that. You like, I have a lot of voice voice memos of you just sending that.
Speaker 1: The one that I sent that was like, long, ignis my heart, I'm not saying it to Eddie. And then somehow a song gets right. Somehow I got hacked, then he gets hacked. It ends up being gone, and then we gave up. We've realized it probably nothing to it. Nostalgic school. Nostalgic school supplies are back before I read to you that what they say is in. I wonder if your kids, Eddie, even your kids older ones, wanted anything that you were like, oh, we used to do that back in the day, or if it's just still the same in the story stupid Yeah.
Speaker 3: Until pouch. We got to see your.
Speaker 1: Pencil packs, like for your pocket, a little bad trapper keeper, but you got a trapper keeper.
Speaker 6: Though they don't they don't do those binder spirals. I saw a spiral. I'm like, that's cool. We used to get spiders.
Speaker 1: Status symbols like reusable cups, so good Bye Stanley cups, which I will say the younger generation much more into the environment just generally speaking than our generation was, which is amazing, much more into like giving much more.
Speaker 4: Is still reusable. So what's a reusable just like a cup cup?
Speaker 3: Just a cup?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just read the story good Bye Stanley cups and hello.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah that's a popular So why good bye Stanley though, because.
Speaker 3: Well it's not goodbye. People still have them.
Speaker 4: But I will say I've had an increase and we even have one in our cabinet from somewhere I don't even know.
Speaker 1: But maybe it's just that trend. Then this is good by Stanley. Stanley's not as trendy anymore as a Yeah.
Speaker 3: The lid is like a round top.
Speaker 1: MU trapper keepers are back, colorful, big pins are back. They've noticed big sales, big spikes and sales. T I eighty four calculators.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, we had one of those.
Speaker 1: You do have one of those? Was the big fat No, we had one, or you bought one for your.
Speaker 6: Now my kids have one.
Speaker 5: Really I saw that, Okay, that that would work because I saw them like that's school.
Speaker 6: We used to have those.
Speaker 1: The t I eighty four debuted in two thousand and four.
Speaker 3: We had a T eighty three.
Speaker 1: The T I eighty one wasn't veiled nineteen ninety. I don't I don't think I had any of these.
Speaker 3: You didn't have a TI eighty three.
Speaker 6: It was required?
Speaker 1: Yeah, not me behind it wasn't. I don't think, honestly don't. I don't think that they thought most kids could afford one, so they didn't require it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't even remember using it, Like what did we use it for?
Speaker 6: Use?
Speaker 1: I used it for? We got to use it for a C T.
Speaker 7: I think, or did we not not only got a good I only got a calculator for the well at least say two.
Speaker 2: They didn't say, here's a calculator.
Speaker 1: No, no, he O, here's But did we get to bring one into the act? If so, that would have been the only time I ever used it. So I'm not sure because I never owned one. But I might have borrowed one for the A C T. If we got to use a calculator, because the A C T wasn't like do you know how to do math? Like? Do you know nine times seven?
Speaker 3: What was it? I don't remember. I only took it once.
Speaker 1: I think I remember it being like like formulas and stuff. What do you think? Yeah, I brought mine. Okay, I thought so too, but I wasn't going to die in that hill. Then I found Then they fund out I was cheating, and then they take take away my my college diploma. We're going to go there, you know. Crayola crayons, color pencils, composition books.
Speaker 3: Composition books, we got those.
Speaker 4: What's that like the the they're black and white or sometimes they have other colors, but it's sort of like mixed on the front and then it's just like paper.
Speaker 3: On the inside it's normal.
Speaker 1: Paper, but the right front kind of what that book is?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I don't know how to like the static of a black and white TV.
Speaker 3: It kind of looks like that on the front.
Speaker 1: Around but there's a little circle like like health class.
Speaker 5: Got lunchboxes too, Like I haven't seen like old traditional lunchboxes.
Speaker 4: Oh, my kids love lunchboxes. My daughter just she's a junior in high school. In her lunchbox this year is spider Man.
Speaker 1: It's fun.
Speaker 6: It's a tin box like the way they used to be.
Speaker 3: No, it's cloth spider Man all over it.
Speaker 4: But apparently that's like a thing like uh kid lunchboxes for older teenage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't have the tin ones and now they're gone the good old days.
Speaker 1: They don't have the element that like this is it like given us cancer or something.
Speaker 5: I've maybe they were hitting each other because Amy's right, they're all cloth now.
Speaker 1: But you can also wash. You can also wash the ten I guess you just washed out with the wash.
Speaker 3: The cloth one in the washing machine. The other day.
Speaker 1: Travel exports put together less of the most beautiful countries in the world, US of A. Why would you think that because it has everything beautiful part we have every exactly it. We are pretty large. We're not the largest land country like Russia. Probably. I think Russia is the biggest country, Mike, would you look that up? But the United States is at number one for different reasons, because if you do travel through it, it does change everywhere. Mountains, prairies, beautiful beaches, deserts. I mean, we're drives to the desert. And where are we going, Tucson, Arizona.
Speaker 6: It was beautiful.
Speaker 1: Man, And he takes his phone out. He's never seen a desert. I guess no, I've seen deserts. And he holds his phone. He's just recording it as we're driving, recording the whole desert where his phone going, like, I've never seen it like this before, the whole it was just a desert. It was. It's a desert.
Speaker 5: It's beautiful, those standing cactuses that you see in movies, like you're expecting to see the.
Speaker 6: Road runner, like running away from the coyote is beautiful.
Speaker 2: I don't find a desert beautiful.
Speaker 1: I don't really, And we've seen it a bunch and there's nothing there's no change ever.
Speaker 6: But we don't see it every day.
Speaker 1: So when you're it is interesting to see it. Oh there's the desert again. All right, moving on, No, man, I love it.
Speaker 2: I feel like mountains are more impressed because they're just so massive.
Speaker 6: They were mountains there, No.
Speaker 2: I know, but I'm saying, like deserts like the flat like you're cool.
Speaker 1: We see huge mountains with snow on top. Yeah, so big, but you see snow because there's Yeah, I'm with you on that one. Or like even like a cool water view and I don't even like water, like the ocean, Yeah, like that's cool cold, but we're never around that. But the desert's just so much of nothing.
Speaker 7: Yes, Like the ocean is so impressive because you look, you're like, look at how massive that thing.
Speaker 1: The desert's pretty massive too, but that is not cool. You can't do it. Stupid. That is stupid. Italy number two for its walk, kept history, attention to detail and architecture. Yeah, think about Italy, is it? Or just even like London Bend London, their buildings are from like twelve they have buildings like twelve hundred.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's crazy. We don't have those here.
Speaker 1: No, No if seven eleven's like seventy five or they just tear it down everything. So they're out Vietnam and then Canada.
Speaker 6: Vietnam's on there, m h.
Speaker 1: Not for the war or anything.
Speaker 6: I just didn't think of that. I just never thought that was a beautiful place.
Speaker 1: I've never been. But anybody that I have known that's been, it's like that's one of their favorite. That and Taiwan not Taiwan.
Speaker 6: Thailand, yes, yes, Thailand.
Speaker 1: Taiwan. That's a tough one because Taiwan is also China and they fight about who owns it still, Like whenever they play the Little Legue World series, it's not called Taiwan.
Speaker 6: Is that Taipei.
Speaker 1: It is Chinese Taipei, and so they fight about who is still the owner of it? Wow and yeah, and so Taiwan officially the Republic of China, a country in East Asia. This is according to Wikipedia. Capital's Taipei City. But that's the same place. Did you know that lunchbox?
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I didn't know why they called it Chinese type.
Speaker 1: I thought that China still claims they own it and Taiwan is not because they all moved and resettled over there.
Speaker 6: Where's Bora Bora?
Speaker 1: I have right next to Bora?
Speaker 3: What made you think of Bora?
Speaker 6: Somebody said it was so beautiful.
Speaker 2: You hear that name Bora Bora.
Speaker 1: If I know where, it's such an extremely far flight that I would bet it's over somewhere like Australia Japan, only because I've seen a flight how far. Maybe that's what I'm thinking. The guy that I just hired to work for Nationale podcast network was going to a wedding, although I think if he's going to wedding in Bali, not Bora Bora, Where's Bora Bora? Because I think I'm getting Bali and Bora Bora mixed up?
Speaker 6: Both sound beautiful.
Speaker 1: Where's bor Bora, Mike, South America.
Speaker 3: So it's like an island to the left of South America.
Speaker 1: Near New Zealand by any chance. Oh, it's okay, So I'm right, it's near. It's it's out toward Australia and New Zealand. But you still it's like two thirds of the way there. And it is in the middle of the ocean. It is tiny in the middle of nowhere. It's in the of the ocean.
Speaker 6: Wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: There's nothing there. That's crazy. How small that is.
Speaker 2: I mean you think of a playing lands on that.
Speaker 5: Well, I mean it's still a large piece of land, but like Hawaii is in the middle of the ocean.
Speaker 1: But compare Bora Bora, Mike. Will you google Bora Bora compared to a state because I googled Italy compared to a state in Italy is the size of Arizona. Ireland is the size of Iowa. Right, you're talking about full countries. But the UK is basically the United States. But all those countries gather, right, the.
Speaker 3: UK is four countries.
Speaker 4: Yes, England, go for it. Well, oh, Northern Ireland and Scotland.
Speaker 1: Well is are Northern Ireland and Ireland. I know they're not the same country, but as one of them in UK and one of them not.
Speaker 3: Northern Ireland is the one in the UK, don't. I don't know why.
Speaker 1: Good knowledge there.
Speaker 4: All I know is that there's four. I don't ask me any other questions.
Speaker 2: The UK is not just Britain.
Speaker 1: That's a big well, so Britain is also a Britain's just England. But England. Yeah, kind of like when they say great Britain, that means it's a Britain. Been in a good mood?
Speaker 6: Oh they're great.
Speaker 2: Great Britain is different than England.
Speaker 1: So Bora Bora is fifteen square miles. We see how big Dad Island is.
Speaker 6: Fifteen square miles. That is not big at all.
Speaker 1: How many square miles? And if you're coming to us for geography, you're in the wrong place. Rhode Island, the smallest state is one thousand square miles.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is tiny.
Speaker 1: So fifteen miles. Well, you see how big Mountain Pine is my hometown.
Speaker 6: Maybe it's as big as Mountain Pine in the middle of the ocean.
Speaker 1: Wow, how many square miles? And Mountain Pine? Okay, so Mountain Pine, Arkansas is one point sixty six square miles, so fifty Okay, do this? Do Little Rock, Arkansas.
Speaker 6: A little rock is big.
Speaker 1: Little Rock is one hundred and sixteen square miles.
Speaker 3: So you need to go somewhere between Mountain Pine and Little Rock.
Speaker 1: Okay, do hold on? Do Arkadelphia, Arkansas.
Speaker 6: That's small.
Speaker 1: I went to college seven Okay, so far we're looking at it. It's two Arkadelphias.
Speaker 3: Do Feytteville, Arkansas.
Speaker 1: Okay, do Fatteville. That could be it fifty square miles. We're of Bora. It would take over three Bora Boras to be one Fanville.
Speaker 6: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: And think about this that you also look up Great Britain. Just so we don't people yelling at us. Let's just go ahead and correct all of this. And the UK. I think Amy's right on all that. Go ahead. I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: If you sucked all the water out of the ocean, Bora, Bora would just be a little mountaintop.
Speaker 6: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Wow. The UK is Northern Ireland to England, Scotland and Wales.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good job, thanks so okay, So all of those European countries, if you shoved them all together, that's like America and all those countries when I do Italy. They're all like states, the size of different states. But we think country, so we assign it to our version of country, and it's not as big as what our version of country is Canada, America US. Good job, and that's a good fact. The Northern Ireland.
Speaker 2: So what is the UK then? Why is it called UK? I thought it was just Europe. I don't understand Europe.
Speaker 1: Kingdom the United Kingdom.
Speaker 2: But what is the United Kingdom?
Speaker 1: Though? What do you mean?
Speaker 2: I don't understand. Why does that have a special name.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a kingdom that decided to unite and the others. Really, I won't have nothing to do with the unification of it.
Speaker 5: Oh maybe, yeah, that sounds right, thank you. So in the Olympics, Great Britain has four countries. No, in the Olympics, England has a country. But well I think Wales may have their own country.
Speaker 3: Well they are in their own country.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, no, But I'm saying as a team because I think Great Britain is a team in the Olympic.
Speaker 1: Great Britain and United Kingdom are the same thing, right, Great Britain is England just England. I'm almost positive.
Speaker 4: It's almost like do you think that people over there are like, Okay, wait a second guy, So there's.
Speaker 1: Great Britain and England are the same thing, because I think they are.
Speaker 4: Do you think this is them being like to us? They're like, So there's the US, then there's the United States of America.
Speaker 1: My god, they're not the same thing.
Speaker 3: Then there's America.
Speaker 1: Great Britain. You know, it is Great Britain, the UK. It also includes some sort of island. Bro this is all weird.
Speaker 7: I don't understand why they call it the United Kingdom.
Speaker 3: Well just google.
Speaker 1: Search go Great Britain. So a geographic term Great Britain that refers to the islands that include England one Scotland to Wales, and they're outlying islands. But it does not include Northern Ireland. Okay, so it's all they use. Great Britain is the UK, but without Northern Ireland because Northern Ireland is not connected.
Speaker 4: And the United Kingdom has occasionally been used as a description for the former Kingdom of Great Britain.
Speaker 1: So they are scirls. Have completely screwed me up here.
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, it says although the United Kingdom is a sovereign country.
Speaker 2: Oh my, I don't understand.
Speaker 1: And if this is all true, but if disne of the UK have one currency though, and then the other countries have their own, don't know that me either. I just say stuff. I can't believe the UK and Great Britain are not the same as England, and they're all just slightly different. It's just like a new like a nuance to it.
Speaker 7: The term Great Britain conveniently conventionally refers to the island of Great Britain, or politically to England, Scotland and Wales in combination.
Speaker 1: Right, but but not Northern Ireland because Northern Ireland is not connected.
Speaker 2: But Great Britain. But it's together with England.
Speaker 5: I'm yes, in the UK when we play them in the Olympics, they are three countries different. That's not fair. Well, what do you mean because we're not in three countries versus US. Yeah, but they're tiny countries.
Speaker 7: But don't they have their like Scotland has their own soccer team and Great Britain has their own soccer team.
Speaker 1: Right, No, that's why I thought Great Britain was England.
Speaker 4: So Northern Ireland is part of the UK, but Ireland is not because of something that happened after World World War One.
Speaker 2: That is why I didn't pay attentions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Northern Ireland is not part of Great Britain, right.
Speaker 4: But I'm talking about the UK, and this is why it's not. Ireland's not a part of it is because they wanted their own, they wanted their independ and then's autonomy.
Speaker 3: I don't know why American.
Speaker 1: Where Lisa, No, my countries go by its simple over here. Yeah, man, well, us of all we did learn something. I learned something today. I assumed Great Britain and England were the same, which England is part of Great Britain, but it also includes Wales, which is basically England to me, which is not fair Wales to me, it's basically England. Unfair, but Scotland, right, Mike. But then when you get to the UK, it's those three plus Northern Ireland, but Northernlo's I could throw in. It's like Vanderbilt and the SEC like you're the extra and.
Speaker 6: Northern Ireland doesn't get along with Southern Ireland.
Speaker 5: They used to know there's no southern's Ireland, Ireland and northern right, and that was religious.
Speaker 3: I believe that this is where my family origin.
Speaker 4: Figure out and all over port Back, but I'm I have a lot of Irish in me.
Speaker 1: Good for you guys.
Speaker 3: Do you know where you come from?
Speaker 1: Mountain Fine, Arkansas, your ancestors, Yeah, a little bit, a little bit.
Speaker 3: I don't have some Irish, I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I'm this is an extreme European and a little bit of Native American.
Speaker 5: You want to hear something crazy, all, Yeah, my mom did a DNA test and she's got Cameroon in her, like five percent from Cameroon and the Congo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got some of that too. I got colonoing me here Congo too. But I think we all, yeah, I think we all have a little bit of that from the very beginning when I got my back, Well, Raymond Or got like one percent something, I'm talking five percent, that's that significant. My my like African was like one percent. But Raymundo is when he had Latin or Mexican, it was like the same as my one percent. And he just started calling himself Raymondo like he's Mexican, which is not fair because he's as white as it gets. Go ahead, yeah, no, that's true. Think you're twenty three and meters. It was factual.
Speaker 8: I did all the whatever testing they did, and it's science.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 1: Okay. So to conclude this part of it, I have learned the difference in the United Kingdom and Great Britain, and it's literally just Northern Ireland.
Speaker 6: And part of which one.
Speaker 1: Oh, so United Kingdom is bigger. So we'll say Kingdom is how I'll remember this. The Kingdom is four. The Kingdom has more. That's how I remember it. The Kingdom has more. So the Kingdom will be England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. But what's tricky is great Now the Kingdom is bigger than anything.
Speaker 6: Great Okay, you know that's tricky though.
Speaker 1: So Great Great Britain is mostly what I always saw was England. So it's just England, a couple buddies. Oh so it's just great friends, England and Wales and also Scotland. That's Great Britain. Ireland is its own thing. It's just Europe, thank you.
Speaker 5: And we also learned that Bora, Bora is in the middle of nowhere and it's only.
Speaker 1: Fifteen fifteen miles square, but out toward Australia.
Speaker 3: That's that's what I remember saying that Bobby's.
Speaker 2: Friend so it's Great Britain a country I can visit or not.
Speaker 1: Great Britain is not a country.
Speaker 3: It's like think of it as like a territory.
Speaker 1: Britain is three. I think of Great Britain is like the Southeast. Yes, Southeast.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, that's good.
Speaker 1: Like, hey, I'm gonna go I'm going to Americahe are you going? I'm gonna go to the Southeast. Oh yeah, what are you gonna do some Alabama? We do a little Arkansas or Georgia.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or like you're gonna go to the Caribbean, but there's like different islands.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you got it.
Speaker 3: Lunch do you can get you can do it.
Speaker 2: I'm very confused on how they if they're not a country.
Speaker 1: No, it's not. They're not saying they're a country.
Speaker 2: But they are in the Olympics like great athletes.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fine. Probably because they're so small. They just combined, like let's cheat the system.
Speaker 6: That's not fair.
Speaker 1: It is because they're like number two, number three. So if we went, hey, we're going to be America, and we did all the North American countries or right north, south and central Oh, and we had it Central.
Speaker 6: Oh, we win soccer all of it.
Speaker 1: Finally we'd be go to soccer, all right, let's uh okay. The Great Britain at the Olympics, known as GB represents the following countries England, Well Scotland, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom's overseas territories, Bermuda, the British Virgin Islands that came in islands, Guernsey, Jersey, Isle of Man. But there's like six people on those things on the isles, yeah, and those it is what it is, what we said it was, Okay, let's take a little break. Here's something interesting that they brought up to me was do you tell a friend sorry about their breakup? Do you want to explain this why this was? Because this is Morgan went to a breakup and like do you go up to be like, hey, I'm released, Like what.
Speaker 6: Do you do?
Speaker 1: What was your question?
Speaker 8: Yeah, So my buddy he owns five bars in town. He's a really big deal. So it was a really public breakup. He was dating Livy Purple and she's a really famous model and they.
Speaker 1: Really big dealing really far and we don't know anything about any of them. And Nashville they are you could say, you could say they're well known in certain areas, but really famous?
Speaker 6: Or how am I just a friend of his? A? Yeah, you know, well, then.
Speaker 8: They would have made it completely pointless. I just wanted you guys to know it's somewhat like you felt. I felt it urged to reach out to him because they their socials are always all over each other.
Speaker 1: He's on top of her, she's on top of him. Three am.
Speaker 8: They post all the time, and then out of nowhere, they both scrubed their instagrams. No picture of either one. They broke up. Found out from the local guy. He said, yeah, it's officially they broke up. So then I had this big thing in me. Do I reach out and say, oh my gosh, bro I'm so sorry you broke up, or just let it go.
Speaker 1: Did you reach out to Morgan? Because I would say, she's, if we're using the term famous, more famous than both of them. I believe I gave her a side hug at work. He did that?
Speaker 2: Did happen live Livy Purple?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 1: But what do you mean he's not saying he's All I say was she's super?
Speaker 2: Okay? Hold on, hold on?
Speaker 1: How many followers, Morgan?
Speaker 2: How many followers do you have? On Instagram.
Speaker 1: Ah, but how many not? I don't want to compare more gg specifically. But what what's her name?
Speaker 2: What's her libby underscore purple. Yeah, she doesn't even have a blue check mark.
Speaker 3: She's really pretty.
Speaker 1: She got sixty one thousand followers, But so I wouldn't say that's really famous though.
Speaker 4: For being she's an asthetician. That's a great following.
Speaker 1: But that's not my Ray, build them up? Built up too much? She that is, she's probably really good in her Area's dat she was dating someone that owns bars? Really famous? Is really famous? Is Arianade DiCaprio, Like, that's really famous? I just wanted you guys to know. It's not my neighbor. I'm reaching out too. It's a it's a legit couple that legit broke up. That isn't j Lo and Ben Affleck. But if it's your friend, though, I think you just said that I have two friends that broke out.
Speaker 3: She is so pretty.
Speaker 1: Let me see her picture. Do I know her?
Speaker 3: I don't think so. She's she's for me. I feel like she's a lot younger than us.
Speaker 1: I don't know that we Oh, yeah she's young.
Speaker 6: Well, how old is Ray's friend. He's young. I'm sure he's young. Right.
Speaker 2: How long were they dating?
Speaker 1: Right? I don't see him. Yeah, it was a solid two to three year relationship. No, he looks like she kind of like Livy Done a little bit.
Speaker 6: I guess Livy done.
Speaker 1: Look Livy Done, Livy purple? You know o livydn is?
Speaker 6: No Olivia Done.
Speaker 1: Nobody calls her Olivia.
Speaker 6: No, I don't know her. Is Livy you need to? What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Who's Olivia Done?
Speaker 6: She's an actress?
Speaker 2: No, she's a.
Speaker 1: Gymnast l s U and she's a massive l s U.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, blonde, blonde, Yeah, Olivia Done.
Speaker 6: That's who I was.
Speaker 1: Olivia her, I guess unless like her aunt or something.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was way off on that.
Speaker 1: You guys, man, so.
Speaker 2: Are you friends with her or the dude?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 8: The dude Baser used to be really close and they all hung out together. So I did reach out to him and I said, sorry, man, hope you're doing good, and gave him the knuckles emoji.
Speaker 1: Now just say why. Well, I kept it vague, I didn't.
Speaker 8: I mean, it was pretty obvious because he had posted some stuff where he was like going through a moment. He said Hey, you gotta sometimes you got to find it within yourself to get over stuff. So he was definitely putting his emotions on the Instagram. So that's when I said, sorry, man, hope you're doing good knuckles that that's acceptable. I know.
Speaker 1: But then he den't didn't respond.
Speaker 6: No one really knows that that's okay.
Speaker 1: There's no responding that okay, good. No, there's not a response that should be expected. I guess got it. Uh, let's see the TV character drafts Alt. We never went over those, did we. We drafted best TV characters of all time? Oh yeah, any TV character? So pretty wide open. Miked is handing me the results. In last Place and going home, which is constant, was RAYMONDO, Ray and Eddie just trade last place for the most part. You two lose every time he got like eighty percent of the time you two lose.
Speaker 6: All you know.
Speaker 5: Ray gets out and then comes back in, and he gets out and gets back in, but consistently.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: But you're almost as consistent, Raymon know you're out right now, as a matter of fact, say that like you're literally the one that was out of that one time. Ray picked Homer Simpson, Kramer and Barney Stinson last place at seven percent, so Rai's out of the next one. Amy in fourth place with but it wasn't It wasn't that close because you doubled ray On percentage like you were next to the last week.
Speaker 2: You doubled them up.
Speaker 1: No sweat, Amy, Walter White breaking bad, Rachel Green Friends and Coach Taylor from in third place, Morgan Chandler being Laura l I, Gilmore and Superman such a solid team. I'd say mid so between you and Lunchbox, yeah yout me read the two teams, yes please, because it's pretty close in the finals here. Lunchbox has Michael Scott, Tony Soprano, and Sheldon Cooper, and I have Zach Morris Will Smith, which could have been confusing because that's I didn't know Will's last name of Fresh Prince, but Will it was Smith and Smith because in people could have been.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, did they even say his last name in fresh Will?
Speaker 1: I don't know they do? Yeah, Will Banks and Uncle Jesse. Yeah you won me? Yeah, Zach Morris, Will Smith, Uncle Jesse versus, Michael Scott, Tony Soprano, Sheldon Cooper.
Speaker 2: You go me yep?
Speaker 1: Amy, you I would have just hearing those two pick a lunchbox. But I did win.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean the Tony soprano. That's very specific.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I should have probably there, I should have gone to and then that was good one.
Speaker 1: Sheldon Cooper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, from Big Bank Theory. It was a big show.
Speaker 1: Zach Morris, will Smith. Uncle Jesse wins with thirty percent thinks who's got the belt?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I do I like to have it?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't understand why you don't ever put it up Amy, she.
Speaker 6: Doesn't put the crown on the bell.
Speaker 3: No, that's not true.
Speaker 1: You go to George. I don't want album release morning?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did what There was a George Street album release party.
Speaker 1: What he hung out with everybody played yeah, and he played a song for every single person there that like one on one. I was there George when I have no idea, Morgan.
Speaker 3: I just know George Burge.
Speaker 2: It was George straight.
Speaker 3: George. But I'm making sure I heard it correctly.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but what if it was George where George.
Speaker 4: George George burg would agree with me about No, I'm making sure because like, how did we make George? I love George Bird you're listening, you know I love you. But listen what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Okay, So it was interesting because he wasn't there.
Speaker 3: Okay, does that make you feel better?
Speaker 2: Not there? He should have been like a five second video saying hi, his tequila.
Speaker 1: Was there, But did you think you'd be there?
Speaker 3: I really didn't, But I was like, Okay, this is weird.
Speaker 1: I don't feel like he's ever had an album release paraty, so I guess I'll go and check it out.
Speaker 2: It ended up being like a all the all these veterans created art projects around each of his songs, so it was like an.
Speaker 3: Art gallery viewing.
Speaker 2: So it was cool, but it was definitely not.
Speaker 1: What I because mostly anticipated there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, at least to stay high er so even if they don't perform. But yeah, George was Was it like a working miller?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It gave to my Why did I not get Morgan goes to stuff?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 1: For us a lot?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 5: That's like when we thought, me and Lunchbox thought and Amy we thought, oh, man, Zach Zach Brown is going to play his whole album. He's going to play his whole album, and Jewels going to play too with him, and they shut up and they just played play.
Speaker 2: Not only that, it was at eleven o'clock at night.
Speaker 1: They didn't play the album. They played the They have like a boom box and they play and.
Speaker 2: You sit there and me and left each other were out. We left and it.
Speaker 1: Was hey, Mike, can I sho you a question? Movie? Mike, come to the microphone check out movie Mike's podcast. So I saw Kevin Costner did his second version of the Horizon movie. I thought they weren't doing it.
Speaker 5: He's still trying to get it out there.
Speaker 1: But I know it was completed, but it was it's not they said it wasn't coming out. It's not coming out in theaters now.
Speaker 6: It was supposed to come out I believe this month.
Speaker 1: So but then why because I've tlding a story about them showing and there was an ovation and stuff.
Speaker 6: But another ovation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but this was three minutes. The last one was eleven.
Speaker 6: Got it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he has to know. This one was like twenty eight percent of what the other movie was. He still believes in it, hoping maybe somebody picks it up. So he's still was showing it around. Can he tell it like Pluto or something that's always something that pops up on TV? Yeah, I don't even know what it is. I never once clicked it.
Speaker 6: Awesome, dude, is it yourself?
Speaker 1: Yeah? To be Pluto? Like, somebody's got to give him a little something. Kevin Costner's second installment of Horizon earned a three minute standing ovation. One was eleven though.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and what did Brad Pitt and Clooney get.
Speaker 1: Like five something something?
Speaker 2: It was like four minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's barely better than Horizon too.
Speaker 6: When does that movie come out? Mike the Clooney and Pit later this month?
Speaker 2: That looks good?
Speaker 1: You see they're doing probably Ocean's fourteen. Yeah, really back together for that one too.
Speaker 6: Those are good? Those are good. Uh.
Speaker 1: New York City clubs banning cell phones to get people on the dance floor.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 1: Starting yesterday, the Palace is choo to policy that forbids guests from using cell phones in the club.
Speaker 3: Why why are you so New York man?
Speaker 1: Look, when do you go to the club?
Speaker 2: Like, what when you do go to the club? You don't want to be on bill go to.
Speaker 6: The club though, I just don't want to be on video?
Speaker 7: What just like let people relax? Videos everywhere it's sort of like a concert. I I totally want artists to start banning phones at concerts.
Speaker 1: It is, that would be terri. That's what old people say.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm old and.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, we know there's no then.
Speaker 5: So he's he's excited because he wants to go on the dance floor let it.
Speaker 1: And he wants to do stuff where people can't record him. Okay, but he doesn't go to the clubs and he doesn't do stuff that he doesn't But he's right.
Speaker 2: But I can't relax it. Yeah, I can't relax. You don't go to clubs, Ben.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thirteen years ago. What are you worried about?
Speaker 2: No, I just want to be able to relax without people putting phone.
Speaker 1: But you don't go to clubs. So what do you mean you want to be able to relax.
Speaker 2: I've been to clothes man, I can't.
Speaker 1: Man, the only Fans owner is officially a billionaire. Hey, so a Slannon Gomez?
Speaker 2: Why did not do that? It was so smart.
Speaker 5: I saw a bumper sticker on like a Ferrari and it said I bought this by.
Speaker 6: Being on only Fans.
Speaker 2: See that's you.
Speaker 6: Think that's real?
Speaker 2: And why would you put a bumper sticker on a Ferrari? That's pretty stupid.
Speaker 1: All your questions I don't care to answer. I don't care that much about it. I thought it was odd, yeah, that they would put that up there, and then a bumper stire going Ferrari. I don't know, maybe a static sticker.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well it was on the window. It wasn't actually on the bumper, but it was on the window.
Speaker 1: Selena Gomez is a billionaire. She had a massive fortune through multiple TV business ventures and brand sponsorships, and Rare Beauty makes up a majority of her wealth. Rare Beauty beauty products.
Speaker 3: Man, if you can hit Ria.
Speaker 1: If you can hit I'm sure there's a lot that don't, most of most don't. And then I want to do this. I don't think Scuba will care. Scooba, do you have any clips?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 9: One, one solo than one couple duo.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Scuba for the past I don't know, six seven, eight, nine, ten months has been on that iHeart ninety channel. Yeah, and Eddie and I will work out and listen to him sometimes. It's good on iHeart Radio. I think it's just called I Love the Nineties or something.
Speaker 9: It's iHeart Nineties. I'm no longer on it, though, I pulled away.
Speaker 1: So well I'm gonna I'm gonna get there on my story. I'm I'm really working up something. Scuba he does it every day. Yeah, you know. I'm really like, is this a whole part of the storytelling process where Scooba comes on and we're like, you should really go for your dreams And then he does I Heeart nineties and Eddie now I've heard it on. We'd like support him, and Scooba be like, here's the song. If you ever heard the word wamba, well, here's the root and here's chumba wamba, and we'd be like, let's go and he play it. And so then we played some of those clips and like Scoob and I will have talks in the office and he's like, man, I love this job. I love what we've built here. He's like, but I just feel like I'm not totally fulfilled on the creative part. And I'm like, dude, and we had to talk to where it's like if you take a step back, take a step forward, and leave this jobs, then leave the job, like go take another move to Minnesota and do a morning show. Scoob is leaving hold on what the are we doing?
Speaker 2: Dang, I didn't know all right, man, I just think you liked to Minnesota. Dude, I like you.
Speaker 1: Hey. So my advice to him was, sometimes you do have to take a step back take two steps forward. And I would hate to see Scooba leave this job. It would be terrible because, like Scuba is a fundamental part of this show, getting on the air, staying on the air, being consistent, quality handling things that don't even have to do with on air on the show, sales, et cetera. And it would be a big thing for me to have to find and replace. Your Scuba, in my opinion, is a plus the best. But still I don't want to be selfish, and I'm like, dude, you need to go chase another job. I will help you get another job, which is weird for me to say because I don't want them to leave, but I said many times Scuba, I will, I will help you get a job to leave me. And I don't want you to leave me if you're that unfulfilled and you're gonna make less money. But if you're not happy, then you need to go and pursue happiness because you can always make more money, but you will run out of time and have the not have the ability to be happy and fulfilled, fulfilling. So Scooba, would you say all that's accurate? Yes, yeah, many, we have many talks, many talks, and so Scuba and myself and I've had some multiple high level talks with very high level people at this company that don't live in the city, live in other cities, that manage formats. And I was like, you gotta find something for Scuba. You gotta find something for Scooby. You gotta find some for scuba. And so at the same time they get there was a rock station change here in our building. You know the guy that's in the morning show, Yeah, Loper, Yeah, one made for like running over in sync.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He broke his hand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he I think he was let go or quit or something. It doesn't matter longer with the no longer with the company. Not sure really there. So they started they were like just doing that thing. And I was like, let's go, Scooba, this is this is your shot. Let's go do it. And so Scuba has been what have you what have you been doing?
Speaker 2: Scuba?
Speaker 9: So I did by myself.
Speaker 10: I did nights from ten to midnight for a few weeks on the rock station here intention to let them know, like what I sound like by myself in a rock setting, because they heard, like you mentioned earlier, our nineties, different delivery, different kind of stations.
Speaker 9: So I did solo for two weeks.
Speaker 1: So let's pat gonna do one of those SOLOSU. Yeah, So what we did is we got Scuba a spot, and basically I was they're worried. Well, I told them I will be unhappy if Scuba is unhappy period, if he needs to leave, if he wants to leave, if what if he's unhappy, I will be unhappy because their main concern was my unhappiness. If Scuba is like doing too many things, if he leaves, I be like I would be more unhappy if like, my guy is not happy, so please help him pursue his goals. And so we figured out a way to get him on and he's he's been doing nights for weeks over there, a couple couple hours a night. Was you placed raymondo your Scuba by himself on the rock station.
Speaker 2: That's zz top.
Speaker 9: I always play this talk back here from Cindy out of Antioch.
Speaker 1: Today is my birthday and I want to hear foot loose.
Speaker 3: Can you please play that for me.
Speaker 11: Well, you said please in today's birthday, so screw it, we're doing it.
Speaker 1: My name was Scuba, Steve. I appreciate you for listening.
Speaker 9: This is one of five nine in the rock your National's classic rock.
Speaker 1: I didn't know it was all classic rock though, Scuba.
Speaker 9: It's still going though.
Speaker 1: Oh it's still going. There's more a little bit. Okay, go ahead, crap cut it.
Speaker 11: My boss was texting me, Cindy, I'm the new guy, have no leeway. I apologize. I can't just play whatever I want. He said, what are you doing wrong? Kenny song? I scheduled danger Zone. So happy birthday, Cindy, and thanks for the talkback. Hopefully you like this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's kind of funny.
Speaker 3: I was like, Wow, they're gonna like but lose. But I guess it could.
Speaker 1: But I didn't know. I didn't even that's true. I don't know class rocks anything. Now.
Speaker 10: Class it's weird, yeah, because you have this, but then you're entering people like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Cold Day and yeah, so it's all classic rock.
Speaker 9: It's all classic rock.
Speaker 10: But again, like it's weird because they're adding a little bit of this, like active rock.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So Scuba does nights for a bit, and then what then? What else happened?
Speaker 9: So then they're like, all right, let's pair you up with who's already there. His name is Battle.
Speaker 10: He's like, pair up a Battle, and then we'll test this and see how this goes. So the Battle and I did it for a couple weeks of shows, and I pull some quicker breaks, and not to bore you with like three four minute content breaks, but like like one oh three, I guess you could start with that one.
Speaker 9: So I've stolen this bit from Battle.
Speaker 11: He does mornings here on one oh five nine The Rock where Nashville's classic rock.
Speaker 1: My name is Scuba Steve, and so.
Speaker 11: I have Josh on who's listening to us right now in Hendersonville.
Speaker 1: Josh, it's very easy.
Speaker 2: I asked you a stupid question. You give me the answer. You win.
Speaker 11: I gave you this rocky DVD set, which, by the way, do you have a DVD player?
Speaker 2: Oh? Perfect?
Speaker 6: Great, awesome?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 12: The question is what direction does the sun rise up?
Speaker 4: Up?
Speaker 2: Are you sure?
Speaker 12: I'll give you one more chance? What direction does the sun rise? Think about it here for a second, think about direction north. Well, the answer would have been east. It's it rises in the east and it sets in the west.
Speaker 1: That's a truck question.
Speaker 2: No, it's not.
Speaker 9: Get out, and Josh, I don't want to talk to anymore.
Speaker 1: You're done.
Speaker 2: Do you ask me, you stupid question?
Speaker 1: Answer seriously, Josh, get the hell out of here. You want to join the show, talk to us by calling six seven, three, seven, one nine nine the Rock. The goal, hopefully is that Scuba gets the morning show over there and leave us. We're working on stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's cool, Wow, working on stuff, like what do you mean.
Speaker 1: We're figuring out stuff that's so that sounds that's good.
Speaker 3: All we're going to know right now?
Speaker 1: It is. Yeah, it's acolutely that's the answer. But again, but this is why I love about Scuba. Scuba was like, I know that this is what I want, and I said, tell me what you want, what you really want, and he goes, I'll tell you what I want, what I really really want. But this has been a year in the making of tons of conversations, and we'll see what happens. We don't have an answer, but I feel I feel pretty good about it because I you know, I'm pushing those buttons too and really fighting for him to have a spot and have a shot. So how do you feel about it, A Scuba, I.
Speaker 10: Feel pretty good about it. It's like you, you know, I've talked to many different times. It's very nerve wracking because it's a huge risk, but I feel like I need to do it, and you've been pushing me for a while. So I will say, it's been amazing to have your support, knowing that this is weird and crazy and different, and I don't want to get too emotional, but it means a lot to me, and so this is really really important and to have your backing is huge.
Speaker 1: That the pain in my butt, but I would rather have a pain in my butt now than like Scuba be unfulfilled forever. So that's what we're working on. So hopefully I know they're making decisions in the next month or so, hopefully I endorse Scuba for president of the Morning the Rotten.
Speaker 2: Morning Sing, So we only have a month.
Speaker 1: Love to Scuba, who knows. I don't know that that he's getting the job, but I hope he is. And if I still always commend somebody for like taking a big old risk hoping for a big reward with the possibility or probability of there not being a big reward.
Speaker 9: Yeah, if history of pizza itself, I won't get it.
Speaker 6: I'll still be here. So what does that mean?
Speaker 1: Well, that's that's a pretty good Wait what what's up?
Speaker 6: What does that mean itself?
Speaker 1: Well, he's trying to try to take he trying to take all your jobs at the best. Oh, I didn't let Eddie do that. He's like, I really want Eddie shop.
Speaker 10: It would be like I've tried for me different things and the things fail or that show biz baby, Yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like my rate of six that's probably twelve percent, twelve to fifty percent of things that actually work. You just don't hear about things that don't because you don't. That's not Hey, guess what didn't work for me today? Everybody? Yeah, No, it's always like you just keep grinding and what you've tried though chunk and balls. Yeah, anyway, good luck, I'm rooting for you.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 6: I'm not wow. Do you think so much sucks?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 9: It sucks that I'm gonna that I'm gonna I'm chasing something that I really.
Speaker 6: What about the script or can't you just do the script?
Speaker 9: The script?
Speaker 10: Yes, but that's not I mean I've put something that's a thing I talked to my wife about, like should we just blow this up and go back to LA and go into the Hollywood.
Speaker 6: I don't mean that. She didn't mean, oh, you write the script.
Speaker 5: Yes, you know, you've been talking about writing, like there's a script and dude, and you can't.
Speaker 6: We can't say no to a script. If he makes a script, they decide.
Speaker 5: To make a movie from him, Like it's like, dude, there we go, good luck.
Speaker 1: I think I have his dream.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I musto focus something that I've been working on for almost twenty years.
Speaker 1: I think I have his dream. And he's also never once taught started the script exactly. Yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, A right, We're done here. Thank you guys. We'll see you tomorrow.