Speaker 1: I mean, this is Game seven of the NBA Finals.
Speaker 2: Everybody got pressure. Everybody want to win, but all the pressure of this game is on. Okay, see you You've.
Speaker 1: Had the press record all year and it all comes down to one game. What's up everybody?
Speaker 2: Welcome back to the Draymond Green Show. We got beat back in the building. What's up my daughter?
Speaker 1: What's havening? What's up my guy? What's going on?
Speaker 2: I got ahead of myself. Welcome back to the Draymond Green Show with Baron Davis. I got excited. We got bead back in the building.
Speaker 1: Now God in the building. Yeah, all around the world. What's happening? What's happening?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Chilling, bros? Just chilling? You know, uh, the best two words and sports.
Speaker 2: But we'll get into that, man, we would definitely get into that. Before we get into that. What was the coldest moment from Game six for you?
Speaker 1: Pat? The dunk? The Pascal dunk?
Speaker 3: That was sick or halla burn with a look Pascal, I don't know who he dunked on.
Speaker 1: Jaylen Williams. Yikes, he dunked on himself. Hey, he almost broke him down. That was that was That was it. That was a bad Branker j duncan bosse back from that Game seven.
Speaker 3: God, maybe he can't. He can't keep falling like that. That's the second time, you know, felt like that.
Speaker 1: I love that he could try to go to the rim and get it. Yeah, yeah, no, you gotta respect his champions.
Speaker 2: His food work was incredible too. You know what the play reminded me of. He just wasn't able to get the block.
Speaker 1: But the play actually reminded me of when I ran out the Dame and he threw at the north and I took.
Speaker 2: That same angle to the rim and I pent no violation. You know that was he was playing that series, But it reminded me of that play. It looked like the same thing. He took the exact route. The ending of it just was a little bit.
Speaker 1: Just got punched on. That's what happened. I mean, that was a That was just a great play.
Speaker 3: Indiana was rocking rolling Pacers force the game seven incredible fashion. What do each team have to take away for they chance to win?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: What is what are the Pacers feeling now that they blew them out? What is Okay c feeling like now that they got blown out? And it looked like Oh the patients man figured him out.
Speaker 1: You know, I think the Pacers, you're going in confident, like, yo, we know what we got. I think if you're okac you may be sure. Especially again they've never been here. It's one thing if you've been there before. But if you okay, see, you're going to you a little shaken by.
Speaker 2: And if I'm the Pacers, I'm coming out like, yo, I know they're a little shaken by what just happened.
Speaker 1: We got to come out fire, We gotta come out pounce.
Speaker 2: We need one of those Pascal siaka fourteen point first quarters, like we need Halle to come out firing, like we gotta come out and pounce. If you the Pacers now, And saying all of that, as much as that could be the case, game seven, all that other stuff go out the window, and right it goes out the window from a standpoint of like, they beat us here, we beat them there, y'all both tied at three to three. The record go out the window. This is a one game series. What you could face, though, is game seven. Guys, get a little tight. I've seen it, you know what I'm saying. I played Houston, saw them miss twenty seven threes in a row. They didn't miss twenty seven threes in a row. Like, our defense was great and our game plan was working. Some of them threes was open, but they had tightened up, you know what I'm saying. And we knew they was gonna tighten up, and we you know, we planned on them tighten up. We couldn't foresee them missing twenty seven threes in a row, but we knew that they was gonna tighten up. And so going into this game, I think all the pressure. I mean, this is Game seven of the NBA Finals. Everybody got pressure. Everybody want to win, but all the pressure this game is on. OKC, You've had the best record all year and it all comes down to one game, and what can you do to win this one game? But y'all supposed to win the game, you see what I'm saying, Like Indiana not supposed to be.
Speaker 1: Acacha against the team that won sixty eight games, was a number one team. They not supposed to win.
Speaker 2: But the problem with going in Game seven is the Cleveland Cavaliers was down three to one and not supposed to win, facing the team that won sixty to seventy three games, and it's a coin flip. All it takes is one Kyrie Irving shot to flip the game. One Lebron James chase down block, which still hunt me to this change old game. And so that's what OKAC is up against. It's like, all it takes is a couple of plays to change this whole thing.
Speaker 1: But they are supposed to win, so pressure is all on them.
Speaker 2: And okay, see, I mean Indiana coming out with a free swing, and they coming out playing loose, like we ain't got none to lose. We were never supposed to be here in the first place. We ain't got none to lose this game seven, let's go out swinging. And so I think this is like I want to seek because I'll tell you this, b D. If OKC don't win this championship Sunday, they may never win the championship, all right.
Speaker 3: So look, I was having a conversation and I want to say his name, but a good buddy team exact. He was like, if okay, see don't win this, they'll get one over the next three years.
Speaker 1: Do you believe that.
Speaker 3: At the rate the league is going like it's a new champion, it's gonna be a new champion every year for the last what five seven years?
Speaker 2: I don't think so, Harris. Why I think they get in a tough position if they don't win the championship. And because when you get the opportunity to win a championship, if you win it, you get yourself the opportunity to win more.
Speaker 1: But if you lose it, now you start tweaking stuff to like, ah, we need to do this, we need to do that, and those tweaks could put you further away from where you were. And now let's talk the money. The money shape about the sign for a year, Jay dub about to get paid. He ain't gonna be on no rookie contract, no more. About to get paid. He ain't gonna be on no rookie contract no more. So. The way the CBA works, just off sheer numbers. You lose the likes of the lou Dorts, You lose the likes of the Alice Caruso's, you lose the likes of the Isaiah Hardenstein's, because right now you can have those guys making the money they make because you got two guys on rookie contracts that's yet to one of two of your top three players. It's the same thing that happened with us in Golden State.
Speaker 2: Steph signed for eleven million a year because he's coming out the ankle injuries.
Speaker 1: Allows us to pay Andre Gudala and bo Getting and d Lee.
Speaker 2: Meanwhile, me and me and Clay on rookie deals making three million dollars, I'm making eight hundred thousand.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. So it's fine. That's how you feel your team. And guess what, that's how you feel your team.
Speaker 2: We want in that window, which then extended it because we want in that window. And so yeah, I think I think this is their change.
Speaker 3: And the twigs were not major, they were minor to upgrade and sustain the run, I got it. Okay, See, I say the same thing. You have so much talent over there, and you're gonna run out of money, right because you have to pay your top three dogs. How do you suspect like and if they obviously Shay is dominant.
Speaker 1: We see what j Dove is doing.
Speaker 3: You know, the other one was Okay, how dominant is checked? And how much of a unicorn is checked? Gonna be to be that third person taking up the you know, the the third lion share of that capital to make it hard to fill out the pieces that you need that are ultimate complementaries.
Speaker 1: Stars. I would say, I called all these young dudes stars that round out your team. Right, So how do you how do you if you don't land, how do you move forward?
Speaker 2: You start looking at you start looking at those pieces like, ah, it wasn't quite good enough. Tax bill, start to creep up, oh man, and when there we got a tax bill, you know what I'm saying. And and then you also, here's another part of it, though, BD. You also didn't get the likes of the media questioning can y'all three do it together? You get the likes of the media saying they need to get a ball to j Doug Moore. You get the likes of the media like Mark Dado was the coach that can get them there, but he ain't the coach to get them over the hunk.
Speaker 3: Now you're fighting all of that stuff. You know what I'm saying. You gotta fight narratives. You gotta fight those narratives. And they've been they've been a great team, right. I know we talked about them earlier in the year about man, we ain't never seen nothing like that. It's kind of didn't feel right, But that's how they operate, right. They still doing the interviews together, they still doing the post game. They are a unified team. So when you start tweaking that camaraderie and you start tweaking them pieces, some of those are emotional pieces, right, some of those are needs superstars, needs certain people. And then look at certain people on the bench, right, Like there's connective tissue that maybe a GM may not see that thinks that a better player is an upgrade from someone that's probably equally as talented, but is willing to sit. Right, So that's fine.
Speaker 1: It's do or die for. What you're saying is it's do or die for.
Speaker 2: Okay, See, their best chance is right now, think about Boston, d d Boston, you had a chance to win a championship.
Speaker 1: It didn't work out.
Speaker 2: They got they they got rid of Marcus Smart, right, they kind of had to win the white waves, the white flag, like it ain't working. We gotta keep our two guys, but we ain't about to win a championship.
Speaker 1: And then what happens.
Speaker 2: Milwaukee trades for Dame Lillard, send Drew Holliday to Portland. If you remember Boston, they have a point guard going into the season, I mean going you know, in that offseason. And but they trade Drew Holiday to a place that he don't want to be. That's just trying to get picks, and boom, they fall into Drew Holliday and they rejuvenated them. They retweet and and and and then they get for thinkers and they work out right, and so, but they had kind of they knew like, oh, we ain't do it, that's it, and then they kind of lucked up into this situation.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, now we can you know what I'm saying. So that's that's where okay, see at like they gotta win it right now. If not, they gotta win it right next year.
Speaker 3: Wait, because also check this out. People are healthy. Yes, people are healthy. It's a different story. It's a way different story. People are healthy. You know, everybody got a fresh start, and you don't know who's been putting that work in. That's gonna take somebody.
Speaker 1: Over the hump. Let's take it a stuff further. Bro check this.
Speaker 2: They won sixty eight games this year, Right, they weren't the unbeatable team in the league. Right, team's gonna start building the beach y'all next year, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying. So even if they don't win, yeah, team's gonna be building to beat them because they were so dominant during the regular season.
Speaker 3: Now what are you yeah, so what are you chasing now? Because you can't go into the regular season. I used to say that about Milwaukee, man, people uh when Milwaukee was always in first place beating the shit out of people. I was like, man, Milwaukee is not gonna win the title because they don't are never in any close games. I said, in order for Milwaukee to win the championship, they gotta be in four to fifth place, so they struggle. They need to know what struggle look like and then lo and behold one fourth fifth seed. They win, they win the NBA Finals. It's gonna be hard for okay, see because now what what you ain't? What are you chasing the record? Are now you fighting and fighting for first place? Because you know, I need home court advantage. I need home court advantage. So the whole season is gonna be different than it was this year because every team is going to get better. Every team is gonna get better for you and other people want that number one spot. The Warriors wanted. Memphis think they deserve it, Denver want it back. Now you got people like they know the value of home court advantage, Houston, they gonna be back.
Speaker 1: Everybody gunning. Everybody is gunning for the Lakers. You know, maybe yeh Clippers. People know that this playoffs has proven that home court advantage is key and clutch. And in order to be a championship team, which was both of the teams. Ah, you gotta be able to win on the road, but you gotta be at that home. Gotta be a we not losing at home. I agree, I agree, and it's gonna be hard for him. Indiana on othern what do you think about them?
Speaker 2: I think they I think they free rolling like they playing with they playing with house money. They was never supposed to be here, like and they coming out right. If I'm Indiana, I'm coming out, I'm playing so loose and I'm gonna tell you this. If I'm Indiana, I'm coming out, I'm doing all I can to take J Dubb out the game. Because J Dub I think if they can take him out the game, he the key to that team. Shay, don't do what he do and you take the second option away. That's what you have to do in order to win a championship. Did you see Scotty's quote or Scotty when he was talking about J Dub and the comparison, So Scotty made a comparison. Scotty said, he is pretty special. I'm enjoying watching him. I see a lot of me and him, for sure. I see a guy rising to be one of the top players in this league. He's a player capable of leading that franchise to multiple championships. Him and Shay of course does Jay. And so my question is, you know, does J Dubb remind you of Scotty? And you know Scotty got it thing against Mike? So did Scotty put ja dumb name before Shae and slot Shay? Is that still Scotty Slotting slight Mic a little bit?
Speaker 1: I mean, damn, you know? Of course? You know what I feel like it is like Scottie Pippen. Want people to talk about Scottie Pipping like people talk about Mike, You know what I mean? So, like, man, we need to talk about Scottie Pippen, more about Scottie Pippen. How cold Scottie Pippen is without Mike right. We know he had Mike that's cool, but Scottie.
Speaker 3: Pipping cold for sure, right, one of the coldest, top fifty, top twenty five. When you start thinking about it, gang a whole new, uh, Scottie Pippen is.
Speaker 1: The most right, he is the mold. He is the mold that you can see in.
Speaker 3: Developing the youth player six A six y nine six' ten versatility Shay UP i think is A Scottie. PIPPEN i think he's of that, mode, right and he's every you, know every generation you get to redefined or or, evolve, right somebody who was like a mold of, you, right a one of. One but it's, like, man that was kind of like my, uh my, sense like that was my sense that dude got a black belt fighting like.
Speaker 1: This my, style my black bet belt style is like.
Speaker 3: This that's kind of LIKE J dove With Scottie, Pippen, right Little Scottie, pippen More Scottie pippen than anybody.
Speaker 1: Else not a grand, heel you, know not in that. Mode it's like when you look at the moment to What scotty do WITH.
Speaker 3: J Dow due on the defensive, end how hard he, play, right what he can do, offensively where you may get him fucked up and think he can't score or can't make. Plays like he is the, one like you just said. It he is the, one and it's up to him to be able to like be be his Old Scottie, Pippen, Right Scottie, pippen Was Scottie pippen coming to the game right on the board and you playing against the bulls or you, know on the little charting on the board to coach, Right Michael jordan whenever he write And Scottie, pippen we're gonna spend twenty On. Jordan we're gonna spend twenty On, pippen, right Because pippin gonna, Disrupt he gonna disrupt everything you got. Going and so THAT'S i THINK i Think jada needs to be his. Man you need to go and Be you need to go build the name Like Scottie pippen built the name rocking With, jordan, right and then you gotta be your own, mode your own one on one BECAUSE i, Mean Scotty pippen one of the coldest ever do. It Bro let's let's call. It let's call the fact the, fact And jadv to your. Point he he is the one that's going to beat the lynch, pin, right and the glue and the person to get them over the. Hump when you watch The bulls and when they beat The, lakers, Right Scottie pippen On Magic. JOHNSON i watched that game that disrupted.
Speaker 1: The whole, game. Right when you watch The bulls when they played played against H, Utah, Right Scottie pippen making big shots, right doing the same. Thing you may only see That jordan, highlights but don't forget there's somebody in that game up in the entire flowing, again and you have to pay attention to. That Scotty PAMPER i. AGREE i think Scotty is greatness is not to be. Debated but he is kind of like throwing you, know the mic thing. Too he doing, that for, sure he doing that that he dumps. Down how great he is, though because it almost makes you compared To, mike which, like come, on we can't like we can't really.
Speaker 3: Sometimes our ego don't let us, articulate and we gotta articulate.
Speaker 1: How how unmatchable that that that that dynamic. Was BUT i think also IT'S i think Also BED i Think scotty's tail spit has really been since the.
Speaker 2: Documentary you, know his tailspin has really been like that documentary came out and he kind of been tail spinning.
Speaker 1: Since SO i try, TO i try, to you, know always have some. Compassion and WHEN i take a step back AND i look at, IT i may feel a way too after the.
Speaker 2: Documentary if it was like, that AND i KNOW i had the IMPACT i, had you, know it was suck if you, know If steph sat down AND i feel LIKE i didn't get the credit THAT i. Deserve you know What i'm. Saying, now they're on the flip. Side in the, Documentary mike talk About scotty and how you know Great scotty.
Speaker 3: Was mike always always he don't never say nothing Without. Scotty me And, scott sure And. Scotty but but the documentary WAS mj.
Speaker 2: Heavy but IT'S mj like a warrior documentary as much impact AS i, Had clay had A warrior's documentary gonna be. Heavy Steph curry like that's just what it. Is SO i don't, Know, MAN i still be wishing wealth Of. Scotty.
Speaker 1: Man, yeah let's let's let's let's say. This Michael jordan is the.
Speaker 3: Son you know What i'm. Saying we wake up as a. Hooper you waking up To Michael, jordan you know WHAT i? Mean like and and that's, it, Right So scotty you just like you a, moon you a son, Too, like, Well Michael, jordan you're waking up in. Basketball so the documentary gonna be about the most Charismatic mike lars a lot of court, back you, know and, like, yeah they Following, mike they Following. Mike, man just don't let the. Celebrity don't let the celebrity like tell your side of the. STORY i, mean that's it because your shit is just, compelling and it may be even better because we get a broader, perspective we get more people. Involved but that's you, know that's just power and, media, media, media and that's what you were saying. About, Okay, see like the media can can Separate shay And, jada, right yes they. Can but it's up to shade it And jade up to do What mike And scottie.
Speaker 1: Did you gotta go. Win you gotta do What Stephen klay and And dre.
Speaker 3: Did you gotta go do With, Kobe Like kobe And shaq had the most most, drama all the, drama all the.
Speaker 1: Time, yes but they, want but they, want but they.
Speaker 3: Won they figured it out and they, say, YO i KNOW i Got, shaq And shaq got twenty. Minutes they gonna go over reviewer every which way to Guard. Shaq ain't gonna go over twenty, minutes every which way to guard. Me everybody else canna get two.
Speaker 1: Minutes, yep that's the.
Speaker 3: Fact if, that, yeah if you could get five six minutes and somebody scouting and, report are you a you a cold piece of?
Speaker 1: Work?
Speaker 2: Absolutely we always on NATIONAL tv because we're a great team and we've had the. Success but by no, mistake make no mistake about, it we're always on NATIONAL tv Because Steph curry is on the. Team and so people be, like, yo y'all schedule is, crazy like y'all travel, Crazy and WHAT i try to tell people as, well THE nba schedule is built off the NATIONAL tv. Game every year we have the most NATIONAL tv, games and so our schedule is. Crazy you know WHAT i say to, People, No Buddy hill and those guys right like they come, in they ain't never really been on no team that played NATIONAL tv games like that and buddies, like, man y'all schedule crazy and the same, buddy it's The Steph curry a you. Effect, Brother you're ON tv all the, time which in turn makes that schedule a little.
Speaker 1: Crazy, yeah the luck pleasure of playing With Steph.
Speaker 2: Kurk and so to your, point the camera gonna, Follow, mike get in where you fit, in use it to your, benefit where you use it to your, benefit ultimately knowing.
Speaker 1: Of, course and that's just the. Course all, right you played in the game seven at? All what are your thoughts to, uh if you're Okayc, like what is your mind set going into a game?
Speaker 3: Seven and then what was your experience before game seven against The?
Speaker 1: Calves like what were you going?
Speaker 3: Like what was the what was your energy coming out of game six going into game? Seven and then you, know what is? That what is being at home on a game?
Speaker 1: Seven feel? LIKE i think the only game seven in my CAREER.
Speaker 2: I played at? Home what's twenty SIXTY Nba Finals game? Seven and What i'll tell you is.
Speaker 1: The home court don't mean anything because if you can get the crowd, Involved, Greg but you know how Loud oracle was when Kyrier over hit that show it was super, Loud, like don't you know how quiet it was after you hit that the home? Court don't mean anything because, again this is a one game. Series so one, guy this march. Madness this is single. Elimination one guy can get hot and go, berserk and that's just, that you know What i'm. Saying SO i don't think game seven mean. Anything so to that, point If i'm, Okac i'm coming into this game And i'm, like, yo, fellas if they hit, first we gotta come.
Speaker 2: Out we gotta come out, swinging but we may get punched. First we just gotta stay the, course play our. Game don't, panic stay the course no matter who hit. First we have to stay the course because if, not it can get the better of. Them and, again the emotions is just. Different they supposed to. Win so that's that's What I'm that's What i'm.
Speaker 1: Saying for me going Into game seven against The clip against The caves at, Home i'm, like, Yo i've been all suspended For game. Five we really had no chance at Winning game, Six game, SEVEN i gotta come. OUT i gotta go crazy because we gotta. Win like and so that was my.
Speaker 2: Mindset that's WHY i came out fire in the WAY i. Did then you see a couple go through you're, like, oh, man like let's let's. Go and SO i felt LIKE i needed to play. Great it's that, desperation, absolutely it's that.
Speaker 3: Desperation being at, home it's like you have a little bit more of a desperate ration to be up when the clock run, out.
Speaker 1: And then being on the, road you're more like the. Hunter so you're just trying to get kills and moments where all, right they have, six let's get it to. Two you know there, eight let's get it to.
Speaker 3: Four like you're looking at smaller, kills whereas the home team is, like, man we got to briand it, like think about all the great Game game seven is even The lakers Of.
Speaker 1: Celtics When ron was talking about.
Speaker 3: Hitting that shot like, that that game was, like, man whoever hit the next book is probably only.
Speaker 1: RIGHT i.
Speaker 3: Know it gets it gets, tight it gets and and and and it gets. Tight not because you can't score because your your your. Level it looks like the level of desperation goes into this superpower of, like, dude whatever ENERGY i got left from the whole, Season i'm about To i'm about to give it all in this last six minutes and everybody is so everybody is really focused on getting a. Stop you've never seen something so beautiful in. Basketball then In game, seven when both teams going back and forth and can, score it's, like that's the, drama, right that's the drama because the next bucket could be the, bucket like like a three pointer could break your, back, right free throws could break your.
Speaker 1: Back so it's, Listen i'm glad and one bucket can change. Everything andre make that layup, everything you. Know so my, mom that was my mom, said that's How i'm, rolling you. Know SO i want to see The pacers come.
Speaker 2: OUT i Think Rick carlile has not showed, everything AND i think The pacers win this game By Rick carlile coming out and out Coaching Mark. Diagno this is this is the biggest game In Mark dagno's coaching. Career this is first time playing in the game of this. Magnitude Rich carlo coach team to a. Championship AND i, think If.
Speaker 1: I'm Rick, Carlile rick carlile game plan need to be so crazy in order for The pacers team to come out and. Win AND i think that's their upper. Hand Is rick been there AND i Think rick got something in his back. Pocket and If I'm, rick here's my game. Plan, okay See tom struggled his. CORE i think we all can agree on. That every Time Jay dupp come off of pick and, Roll i'm all out blitzing.
Speaker 2: It you're not getting, downhill you're not finishing that the, rim you're not getting. Comfortable i'm an all out blitz so him every time he come off of pick and. Roll he also not accustomed to getting, blitzed so gonna you can throw something at him for game seven that if they don't really have much time to adjust to you can throw something at him that he ain't. Seen and he got to try to adjust to that and the biggest game of his life with all of all the.
Speaker 1: Money on the, Line.
Speaker 2: I'm Guarding shade one on one With Andrew theimhart And i'm telling them, hard don't play in front of. Him play on the. Side if you play on the side of, him he can't get the step back like that to create all the. Separation if you sit in front of, him he gonna drive you. Down he gonna step, back and he gonna create this much space and he's shooting the, waddle so we're not. Helping we're not in the gaps On shae. Either you are just guarding him one on. One if he give you, fifty if he give you, forty and you garden him one on. One fine reason, Being i'm.
Speaker 1: Staying home on Lou, Dort, no it's saying home On Aaron.
Speaker 2: Wiggins i'm staying at home On Isaiah. Joe i'm staying home On Alex caruso BECAUSE i think these, guys if they start hitting threes and they at home so they could get feeling. Good Jack shaking is thirty five, anyway and if you Got jay getting off and you got it's too. Much So i'm staying at home on all of those. Guys, shake go for. Fifty beat us with your. Fifty we not letting these guys get nothing because If caruso get, sixteen Lou dort get twelve or, Fourteen wiggins get twelve or, fourteen.
Speaker 1: They stand no chance at.
Speaker 2: Winning so my game plan is we're not overreacting to stay driving them, Hard you're gonna force them to, drive and at the, rim the big need to rotate over late and just get a contest at the. Rim oftentimes when that big come over and shake it all the way to the, rim he fall. Down and Now I'm, INDIANA i want my advanced.
Speaker 1: Pass and If I'm Rick, Carlisle i'm telling how they, burden which he, does But i'm telling him make it a. Point advance the ball To pascal out. Ahead every.
Speaker 2: Time pascal can then get to the. Paint he penetrates the defense and get to the. Paint he's the only player on their team that can draw a double. Team and he even do it in transition where he get to the, paint he gets to the middle of the, rial get to the middle of laye in front of the, rim.
Speaker 1: And everybody come.
Speaker 2: Down that's WHAT i think they have to do and Let pascal create that double team and then kick it out and they offense flow from.
Speaker 1: There you know What i'm.
Speaker 2: Saying but you also when they don't come down to double, team that's How pascal get the fourteen to sixteen points in the first. Quarters you know What i'm. Saying and so that's my game plan in a. Nutshell If I'm, indian that's What i'm. Doing that's How i'm coming in and getting this. Win that's what need to be the focus in. Mind that's great.
Speaker 1: Coaching so we'll, see, yeah it's it's and then if you, know if you can, okay, see then it's pack the. Paint make them get three point.
Speaker 3: Happy don't Let indiana get points in the paint because that's kind of how they've been beating. You that's how they've been staying in. Games it's how they've been getting back in. Games make them three point, happy make them jump. Shooters don't LET. Tj McConnell pro, right no more, probing no more. Probing i'm staying in the. Lane i'm making them kick, out and then as soon AS i close, out if they don't shoot the three AND i close, Out i'm in mad because you, see they get paralyzed if their offense is not in flow and they have to play one on one, basketball you start making every player a one on one, player but not a play not a not an offensive playmaker because they want to drawn kick get to the, elbow.
Speaker 1: KICKOUT i don't have. Nothing kickout and they move, Well so just stay.
Speaker 3: Tight give them the three contests and then if they, don't if they don't shoot the, three one on one Because Miles Miles turner just sitting at the three point, line AND i gotta live with that. Today i'm not have to live with that On game seven on the, road, right like you're, saying it's tight, man go go, get, go get forty hitting seven.
Speaker 1: Threes we was at. Home we still. Lost, Yeah so.
Speaker 3: Because after a, while like you, know it's it's it's a volume thing at that point for. Sure, yeah but that was a great tank. Man come, On Rick, carlisle The, yoda The, yoda the the Mister. Miyagi, yeah Versus daniel's, son and this is the OLDEST nba, coach right versus one of the YOUNGEST nba. Coaches and it's gonna be a battle of the. Mind so that's great, analysis my bro. Analysis the best man. Win so who you taking to win AT? Bd all, right this is What i'm. Saying If indiana is anywhere down six was six minutes to, Go i'm Taking. INDIANA i just think the basketball gods may favor. History indiana has been added longer the.
Speaker 1: Story you, know the.
Speaker 3: Underdog this reminds me of the year Go To state won the. Championship there's Always, Seattle there's always those underdog. Teams that The warriors first, title, right there was these underdog type of storylines that not happened in the.
Speaker 1: League so, YEP i mean some of the shots they hit this displayoffs does seem like they have destiny on their. Side so man like The angels in, OURTFIELD i does feel like they have destiny on their. Side so we should see move around this league a little. Bit we got to.
Speaker 2: Start one of the biggest stories of the. Week bron recently said reen culture has hurt the. Game it's basically the judge and greatness only about, championships disrespect legends Like irison And.
Speaker 1: Barklay do you agree with? THAT i definitely agree with.
Speaker 3: Him you, KNOW i think that you, know our, narrative as in our stories have been in the hands of you, know media or, reporters and it's like their, opinion, Right and not to disrespect you know them in the game because they play a big part of the, game but the stories should be playing should be told from the players, themselves, right the perspective of who they are are and what we. Mean and so when you think about ring, culture, it's you, know it's, becoming you, know something that's kind of like corporatizing or stelling the conversation about really.
Speaker 1: What this game is.
Speaker 3: About it's you, know you as a kid play basketball to fit in on a, team, right and develop a game and a style that ultimately evolves into you, Know Draymond Green hall Of. Fame, Right so your accolades is one, thing but it's more so like your, story your, journey, right what you, did how you get, there how you overcame, right and so as, overachievers, right people who don't necessarily understand that can paint whatever picture that they want to paint for you in your time in the. League so you, know for, ME i think when you just talk about dudes who get, rings or you just say, like, oh these dudes who these dudes who got rings are the only ones capable of running teams and things like, that then you really mess up the culture, because as you, know not everybody on the team is.
Speaker 1: Qualified and, capable and.
Speaker 3: If they, weren't were not some of, them if they were not on that, team, right they are, replaceable and then it limits the capacity for new rings and new.
Speaker 1: People.
Speaker 3: Right we have so many great basketball, players great basketball mods in this game that they get.
Speaker 1: Underserved, right. Underappreciated their stories are undertold their highlights are you, know undersubscribed to. Right so like that Ring coulture, is it's kind of like a disease because depending on who you, are you can just jump out there and use your your decorations and your, merit you, know as something for media or fans to be, like oh this, dude is you know what a you.
Speaker 3: Know i'm not saying you're not an, expert because we all, experts but like you can paint whatever narrative you, want and that's that's WHAT i don't.
Speaker 1: Like, WELL i THINK i think green culture took a big turn and came into play in large part due to the success of the go to state. WARRIS i. Agree WHAT i would say about What bron said is. THIS i think.
Speaker 2: Ultimately What bron was saying is WHAT i took away from it is you get guys like a Stephen.
Speaker 1: A here's WHAT i took away from it. Verbati to, me it felt like Stephen a.
Speaker 2: Is someone who talks a lot of about rings and you don't know what it takes to win a ring because you've never won a ring and you've never gone through, it and you don't understand it because you've never gone through it that sometimes when you get an opportunity to win and you don't kick that door, down it can change. Everything and because you don't know how hard it, is because you've never gone through, it then you start using it to lessen the greatness of.
Speaker 1: Some of the. Greats and it's having a ring important, course like does it add to? Legacy does it step? Legacies absolutely not gonna sit here and act like having rings or a ring don't. Matter it does, Matter but it doesn't Make barkley less great as he. Was it doesn't Make Alan irison less great than what they. Were AND i think when people use, it they use it to kind of dim the, greatness dim the light on. Guys and that's WHAT i felt. Like brown was getting that like, VERBATO i, think you know Steven a and him been having. Anything and to, me as soon AS i heard it i watched, IT i was, like that's WHAT i came away with. It it felt like he's talking directly to the Steven a and those type of. Guys and if you've never done, it you don't know how hard it, Is so in, turn you don't even know how hard it is to try and get to. You there are more great players then great players that won, range.
Speaker 3: Yes one, time, right so there are more great players who having one range and they're great players that have one, ringe and like that's the way we got to look at, it is like.
Speaker 1: That's what LIKE i was looking At, magic, right you, KNOW i was the little history of the game site and that was going.
Speaker 3: Through magic AND i was, like, Man magic have. Five that means in an entire, decade, right there are only five other, winners But bird had what? Three so that leaves two.
Speaker 4: Damn near your, career, right you got you, got you gotta shot at being a champion in two of the ten years that every ten years you, play.
Speaker 1: That's a F i. Go that's a.
Speaker 2: Wild if they don't run into, us they probably do win a championship or.
Speaker 1: At least have a. Change and so.
Speaker 2: When, no sometimes that's just how the cookie. Crumbles but that don't mean them guys aren't. Great and that don't Mean Chris paul not a. Winner Chris paul is a. Winner he just couldn't. Quite it's so many things that have to go right for you to win a.
Speaker 1: Champion it's not just like OH i played, good and it's not like objective like it's not an, objective it's very. Subjective there's so many things that have to fall into place for it to, happen and so to just lessen someone's greatness because of, IT i think that's. Wrong i'm not saying again that having the rings don't. Matter it fucking.
Speaker 2: Matter WHEN i walk in the, ROOM i feel great About it's different, images different, course, difference but that does not lessen someone else's greatness because all of those things then fall in place for them to get the.
Speaker 1: Ring and that's WHAT i took away from. It that's WHAT i felt Like brown.
Speaker 3: SAYING i hate when they talk about dudes as they get, older, right and as you get, older you, KNOW i didn't get that chance to experience, that BUT i think AS i got older in my in my, CAREER i would have.
Speaker 1: Want to play for championship. Teams.
Speaker 3: Right BUT i think, also like a big thing about the media is that we need to be celebrating these dudes on their way, out talking about who they. Were and they peaked showing the storyline because, obviously you, Know Chris paul today is definitely not The Chris.
Speaker 1: Paul THAT i played, against, Right and that was, like, Yeah, lee you know WHAT i.
Speaker 3: Mean, like, yo you want to watch you know you you tap it all the way in absolutely gotta. Understand like and AND i would say this happened in the past a. Lone we got to appreciate the evolution and it's like a five one. Yea you know it's like it's like classic hip, hop, Right like these dudes came into the game is as renegade painters, painted they style and then on they, exit you, know they became more of a you, know more more of like capitalizing their masterpiece in different, forms right.
Speaker 1: And more so like what they leave into the.
Speaker 3: Game SO i just don't like that because that should be pissing me off because you can talk about oh you can like, uh you, know Even Oscar robinson Said Jmond green just passed the ball To Steph. Curry like what pissed me off about that is, like, bro like you gotta watch the body at work on you have to watch the body of, work, right, yep shut the fuck up right or and and you don't just look at towards the end of somebody's career and, say oh that is like the way we see. Them, no we gotta paint the picture of Like this is what they evolved. Into this is the artist they evolved.
Speaker 1: Into this is the. Statue this is why d way get a, statue.
Speaker 3: Right, like we gotta like start speaking more and you, know and people's like in present day and not just making like bold and wild as statements without doing no research because then you, KNOW i feel your sentiment, now, RIGHT i feel your sentiment now because we gotta start highlighting the. Greatness that's all because the media gonna talk to say what the fuck they're gonna want to say About draymond Or draymond is? This Or Chris paul is? That Or lebron is? This or like we gotta do A katie is? This we gotta do a better job of like speaking on a. Greatness that's the.
Speaker 2: Fact, well one thing is for, certain it's just because you were a great basketball. Player don't make you smart and it don't make you no. Basketball so you, know those two things can be mutually, excused AND i think in that case it was very. Much so that's my little single, shop that's my little single, shot just because you were a great basketball. PLAYER i see this all the. TIME i see people say stuff And i'll be like somebody gonna listen to that because they're, like, oh that person was a great basketball.
Speaker 1: Player they, know, listen a lot of them be dumb. Too and that was just a dumb statement in the Show. Colors And i'll leave that At i'll leave that.
Speaker 3: At, that you know, so and then to bring in full, circle people with rings are the same in the same. Categories so you gotta just respect great basketball march In.
Speaker 2: Big, News, DESMOND i want to move on to that, too BUT i got some for. YOU i want TO i want to go ahead with, that all, Right so to your point on as you age in this and it's like this in, sports But i'm gonna tell you where else is prevalent like. This people don't allow athletes to age and, appreciate to your, point appreciate what they're. Doing they try to make where they are then all of what they've.
Speaker 1: Done you know where else that happened?
Speaker 2: At AND i hate it AND i think it actually ruins the industry in a major way because you're not allowed the. Injury the industry essentially ends up always starting over.
Speaker 1: Because you don't allow the greats the age and like appreciate just the age and process of. It want to always take it back to where it. Was you, know the other industry that's.
Speaker 2: Like that music bingo bingo, bingo there's no there's no there's no og game in the rap game because we kick all the OG's.
Speaker 1: Off and it's the same thing that's happened in.
Speaker 2: Basketball as media has grown more prevalent in basketball and has gotten bigger and, bigger it's the same exact thing that happens in basketball and in sports in.
Speaker 1: General but really in basketball on this, side it's, like do.
Speaker 3: You want to influencer taking pictures out of basketball game side talking about they got floor seats and you got a fucking legends sitting at home that you can tell the story. Around BUT i, mean and rap is the same way like. People you, know rap is now down to like thirty. Seconds if you can have a thirty second, hit you know you can make a lot of money as a, rapper and that can be in. Zoo one hit wonders a seconds of. Fame social media ethics like who gives a?
Speaker 1: FUCK i? AGREE i agree social media people are, sitting and not all of.
Speaker 3: Them some of them are a lot of lots are are very cool and entertaining and have talent and, personalities BUT i want to see.
Speaker 1: Legends that's another problem with The All Star. Game put all the.
Speaker 3: Legends man fill up the first three rows with any legend who want to come to The All Star game and watch the energy be crazy in the. Building watch your favorite star who comes in Every All star, weekend sits on the.
Speaker 1: Floor watch how that person turns into a. Key that's When All Star game was.
Speaker 3: Great that's what it was great when it was a family, reunion right when it felt like when it felt like a family.
Speaker 1: Union and to your, point the same thing and.
Speaker 3: Rap BUT i think for you, know, rap rap has its ebbs and flows and rappers coming, back but there is not a great appreciation for. OG's it's JUST i don't know what it. Is it's a cultural thing or it's a corporate, thing but the stories are getting, lost and so talent is getting, underdeveloped, right and so when you do actually have someone that's, talent they're getting overexposed and by the time they get, there it's, like damn they corny and ship are like they still, right and so we just kind of like creating More carmen copies to like what our essence. Is that's a big part of our. Album uh you Know Barto alive from the Swap Me coming Song let's get it Bar oatmeal back in the. BOOK i got the album. Dumping it's all about.
Speaker 1: That that's. Good i'm gonna send it to, you all, Right Big Busman bank gets traded to The Orlando magic FOR Kcp Cole, anthony four unprotected first round picks and a pick.
Speaker 3: Swap what do you think about The magic? Move and how Does bane fit with the Current magic?
Speaker 1: Team, okay potential lineup Sugs, Bane paulo Uh Franz, wagner And Carter. Junior, oh.
Speaker 3: Did somebody get fleeced for unprotected first round picks and a pics. Walker that's a, lot that's.
Speaker 1: Why so WHEN i saw the, TRADE i was, like, man that's a, lot AND i, like, bang that's a.
Speaker 2: Lot and THEN i saw What orlando's general manager. SAID i saw quotes, made and it made complete sense to me why they would make that.
Speaker 1: Deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah he said something along the lines if you went into a lab and created a basketball, player you go into the lap and Create Desmond. Bank AND i, said, oh, okay that's why he gave up so. Much all, right, Cool, well the reality IS i Think Desmond bain has done. GREAT i think he's a very good. Player but IF i go into lab and create a basketball, Player i'm gonna Create Kevin durant Or Lebron, james or like a six six dude With Steph curry's jump.
Speaker 1: Shot Desmond bain is six' five with a six four wingspan or six two wingspan or something of. That nature i'm not going into lab.
Speaker 2: And create with all due Respect To, Desmond bank i'm not going to create a basketball player with.
Speaker 1: Short arms so.
Speaker 2: When he, SAID that i was those are the things that went in, my, mind, like wait he got. Short arms you're gonna go create a basketball player with. SHORT arms i don't quite. Understand that AND so i was a bit surprised by, the STATEMENT but i understood what he was trying to, get At like bane played both sides of, The ball.
Speaker 1: But like you gotta find a better way to. Articulate that you can't like be like you're going to last when you go create, a player you go create a player ON two k. Creating size you created like six nine sixteen handle, and shoot you're not Creating A. Desmon band but it made complete sense to me and why.
Speaker 2: They made, that Move and i'll take it a. STEP further i don't know this to. Be factual this is just. My guess my guess is they've been looking for a. Point guard my guess is they called on Joh and memphis somehow, formed it purved the ball back around and It was desmond band in.
Speaker 1: The trade four first round picks and an. Unprotected pick swap. Is insane so it's obviously a move that says they they Believe, in paulo they Believe In, franz bogner and we're gonna put someone, around him some shooting that can add you Know what, i'm saying that can take some pressure off of them nice and he more than just, a shooter like he can get into, a bucket, you know and so, Yeah him but, That move what the move signals to me is that they believe in those guys and they want to try to go for it with. Those guys and also what that move says to, me IS which i, agree with they think the league is wide open and right now is to take. YOUR shot i just don't know if that's THE shot i would have taken with four first round picks unprotected and a.
Speaker 2: Pick swap i'm not sure that's THE shot i would, have taken just it seems like. A LOT but i do understand where. THEY are i understand what they're what, they're doing what they're thinking IS and i respect anybody who's willing to go.
Speaker 1: For. It, all right where does the bank trade Leave The.
Speaker 2: MEMPHIS grizzlies i think It leaves memphis sort of in the same position that they. Were in Not that desmond band is just, easy replaceable but they Still. Got jared they still they Still, got jared they Still, Got jah they got A Young, zach edy they got a Young, jaylen wells they got A.
Speaker 1: YOUNG. G, g jackson they got A Young. Scottie PIPPEN so i think it leaves them, LIKE again i always, SAY this i don't THINK and i try to tell. People this all organizations ain't trying to win championships here.
Speaker 2: They are that's essentially a shred salary cap Move. For memphis take all the, picks back stress some. Salary cap see what we can do with these. Young guys but if, we can't really and it, don't matter we got all these picks for. The, future right that's a salary. Cap move so where does it? LEAVE them i think it should be clear as Day. To jae you gotta understand how this. Business work clear is that is that organization really trying to win? A CHAMPIONSHIP when i see, THE move, i, say no you're worried about other things and you're.
Speaker 1: Pulling away but y'all just pulling back. The taxes y'all.
Speaker 2: Pulling back y'all want to get the tax so you let. You know but this has been a thing. With them this has been a Thing. With memphis they've been doing over and. Over again they had a team where it seemed like they had. A chance they Let The, anthony melton they Send The anthony melton Away, to philly They Let kyle anderson wat right now you, fast forward. It's bain so this is a thing. FOR them i think they're a team that don't want to get to the tax and they make moves based. On that THAT'S why i think this. Least Ministers.
Speaker 3: All right you know there's, been, ALSO uh i, would say a lot of sayings or a lot of Chatter about memphis players reluctant to Play in memphis because it's a danger space. To live do you think that also adds. TO it I think memphis is a. GREAT place i think that we should be one trying to uplift and highlight like all the. Positive things and so when you hear statements like that from people like they don't necessarily be, tapped, In RIGHT and i don't like statements like that, because undermines, you know, the goodness, the positivity the true essence of, you know.
Speaker 1: A city that needs to.
Speaker 3: Be uplifting You watching first forty eight and shit, like that and then you make an assessments. Off that that's, that's television.
Speaker 1: That's.
Speaker 3: Entertainment right we're talking about people, who blood sweat, and tears, you know come and support, you Know, the, grizzlies right talking about people who, you, know uh support kids and and and his basketball on, all levels the work You know penny doing so, you can't. You can't it's just it's just buster comments.
Speaker 2: To me, YOU know i got a lot of love for the City. OF memphis i got People from. Memphis too People from memphis has always shown. Me love even they staff when we and, they building they.
Speaker 1: Show love.
Speaker 2: Everybody in memphis has always. Shown love SO and i was about to Go to memphis two. Years AGO so i wholeheartedly disagree because the last thing that was on my mind was this is dangerous place. TO live i Can't go every city in the world has a. Dangerous part every city in the world has a dangerous part. To it, So yeah i'm not going to sit here and single out that city and, Be, like yo a player can't go to that city because it's. Too dangerous, come, on man there's that's A wild there's a dangerous Part Of. Los angeles there's a dangerous Part. Of detroit there's a dangerous Part, Of miami Miami.
Speaker 1: Par york there's A. Dangerous dallas there's a dangerous Part. Of houston there's a dangerous part of you.
Speaker 2: Name it there's a dangerous part Of every so to a single off that franchise and try to make it like nobody want to go there because that place, is dangerous don't do that to.
Speaker 1: THAT city i disagree with. That WHOLEHEARTEDLY like, I said i was about to go there two, years ago and the last thing that was on my Mind was i'm not gonna go play with that team because. That's dangers this is who this is who we're here to.
Speaker 3: Play basketball who raise our, fan man and be great great pillars in the, absolutely man HOW can i?
Speaker 1: Help that? Stop?
Speaker 3: It man that's we Should have we should have caught that one buzz off or something. Like that, All right So the lakers just something for. Ten billion that's not a, basketball, team bro that's Like. Apple stock Damn tim billy shout out To. The lakers, you know l, a, saying, UH damn i need A. Job lakers it's just. So, fringing boy you better you better chill Out For. Steve bomber don't get you no tickets? Next year, oh man that's, YOU know i ride With. The clippers You know i'm gonna ride With. The clippers, You know lakers is people got Tattoos. The lakers It's a.
Speaker 1: Lakers.
Speaker 3: Childhood bro you ain't gonna Take the lakers JUST because i got played that leg.
Speaker 1: Will always Be a. Laker time that's. The fact It always. Lakers town, but now But.
Speaker 3: The Clippers the clippers. Got space don't get. That Twisted the, clippers got, you know the, new energy they got, new legacy and so.
Speaker 1: They got they got They, got clippers they got, new energy no legacy trying they. Trying, to.
Speaker 3: Yeah you gotta Start Somewhere. Jamond gray but you said they got. For, me yeah you gotta build, something up, All right so then they're. Building it but they don't have agree they got they, got pedigree they, got something they, got pedigree like they're building. A pedigree they're building. The essence they're they're building a chance to get to break down, the wall to get to. The championship but you are an entitled you're speaking from entitlement and a and a position. Of privilege what's what's what's what's the prin that is Your only what is?
Speaker 1: The entitlement and where's?
Speaker 2: The privilege because because It because i'm, A champion i, Earned that so it can't be an entitlement and it definitely can't be a PRIVILEGE because i would.
Speaker 1: Have took that no you. PRIVILEGE speaking i took the ability to be able to, say, that okay, you. Did yes but and they ain't got. No legacy five looked when when they put they put posters over the over the banners they.
Speaker 3: Come over But what, i'm saying you're trying To, Build pettigrew you're trying to build players LIKE.
Speaker 1: Battlers bd posters. And players you're gonna. Tell me they got you have to.
Speaker 3: THEY'RE building, i said they're building, a, legacy right they have some, legacy players like players that people identify with IN l a have, Been, LIKE yo i grew Up Watching, BLAKE griffith i grew Up Watching, CHRIS paul i grew Up Watching. Jamal crawford so those Dudes, Beyond, like So what i'm saying is the imprint on. The city they got, an opportunity not saying that they got a legacy of, winning championships but until you win, a championship you gotta have the vision of momentum and somebody that's, saying, Like hey i'm in this ship to win. A, championship like if you didn't Have the lakems as owners and you had our, same owners you would not win. A, CHAMPIONSHIP bro i can agree.
Speaker 1: With, that yes so it has to.
Speaker 3: Be okay when they, got there, They're, like yo we're gonna start. Building legacy we're gonna start our building a pedigree or a system. For sure but shout out To the Clippers All star weekend.
Speaker 2: Into, it Hey but i'll tell you, this THOUGH B d and speaking of that in ownership right In, the LAKERS like i never had the. Previous REGIME so i can't speak, to THEM but i do know the impact that our ownership group has had on. OUR organization i can't. Argue that and speaking, of ownership when you talk about teams selling for ten billion dollars and in the hands that it went Into And, mark walter, come, ON man, i think, COME on i look, At THIS when i look at this move And the lakers selling for ten Billion To, mark walker you KNOW what.
Speaker 1: I say, I, said, oh man that Makes the. Lakers dangerous because here's why it makes.
Speaker 2: Them dangerous the only thing ever ever Stopping the lakers was that take this with a grain, of salt because they got way more, than most way more.
Speaker 1: Than me and they're just a lot. Of people.
Speaker 2: But by TERMS of nba, Ownership Standards genie bus And the bus family were one of the least wealthiest families as far as. Money goes they had the big asset in which they, just sold but that was that's kind of the source of their income and so and so when that is the source of, your income it's a it's a you're gonna run it a little. Bit differently you're gonna be, more minde what this does Is the lakers in, twenty twenty. Not many only a couple of teams made money. That year if YOU remember covid all, the stuff only a couple of. Teams Made the lakers made a bunch. Of money and due To the LAKERS regional.
Speaker 1: Tv deal.
Speaker 2: It's insane they get so much money from THEIR regional, tv deal meaning their, spectrum deal and so that puts them in a position to still profit even when people couldn't get in.
Speaker 1: The stands it was either twenty twenty or twenty. TWENTY one i could be confusing the years where nobody make, no money But the, lakers did and the large part due to THEIR regional. Tv deal so.
Speaker 2: Now you got to owner with the. Deep pockets he, don't, say, WELL no i don't need. That money take all of that money and put it back into the team and go get me, this guy and go get me. That guy and let's let's let's booth do whatever we want to do with. This roster we'll pay, the tax we'll. Do this AND so i think with getting this new, ownership group it Makes the lakers so dangerous because now not only are they are are are they one of the most recognizable franchises in the history. Of sports, right now they got the pocket to match and act, like that.
Speaker 3: What that's that Is, danger WELL it's i THINK it's i think it's. ANOTHER thing i think it's. Another, thing okay look at the greatest baseball team, right Now, the, dodgers Right, The, dodgers man, thank you, thank you. Same person and then so the sow For, the, dodgers right legacy. Pedigree, culture man that's banked IN. The dna when them players, run, out man they running out for legacy. Pedigree culture when the fans, show up legacy. Pedigree culture old school dudes, come back old school players.
Speaker 1: Come back it is really like.
Speaker 3: They've run it like a family organization with deep roots in, the culture in, the legacy in the. Former players and then on top, of, that man they going they not, Playing around they trying.
Speaker 1: To win.
Speaker 3: And so looking At, the lakers, it's, like man you Gonna See, Robert norris you're gonna see, you Know The byron Scotts And, jane worthyes around like even more right because they know how TO capture la until, your point Like, THE lakers i, would say you know has been. Falling off, you Know the lakers gonna always Be. The lakers but, you know just like the essence has been. Falling off you got a bubble title over the last what, ten.
Speaker 1: Years Fifteen because, Kobe's last.
Speaker 3: So all you got is a, bubble, title right you got a title in, the bubble and ever since then you've just been you ain't figured. It out so now you got, Some stability you're gonna have some More incredible like it's just gonna upgrade the basketball culture and like the winning coaching and the winning pedigree and the care. About winning like it ain't gonna be a Bunch. Of shenanigans there's gonna be some people getting up out, of there right and they gonna, Figure, out okay this is how we're gonna this is how we're, gonna start and this is how we're gonna get to where we need to. Get to and money ain't gonna be. A problem, i mean you see What the dodgers. IS Doing O Tani bench Freeman. Smith man we.
Speaker 2: Love it the picture who just, Came over i'm drawing a blank on His name. Japanese picture The other japanese picture that just came over? Last year who was? That kimp his Name is i'm drawing a blank on his name.
Speaker 1: Right now as, YOU know i Am a. Yankee fan his Name is are You a? Yankee fan Let me i'm gonna tell you give me yeah yeah Yeah yeah yamamoto yeah yeah yeah yo.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 2: Yeah right so you got you got they, doing it and you can't defer contracts like that IN, the nba so they can't necessarily take.
Speaker 1: That approach but they're, telling you we got you, never know you, never know we got the.
Speaker 3: Ever, know yeah, they, got man they got the sophistication and the post they never know and.
Speaker 1: And they gonna.
Speaker 3: Put that the thing is they gonna They Gonna the Lakers Miss jerry west, so, MUCH bro.
Speaker 1: I think a lot, of, teams dude.
Speaker 3: You missed you need basketball legacy or basketball intelligence and.
Speaker 1: Oh like you need that old school vibe right because it's at the end of, the day basketball is an old. School. Sport, Fact Man Damn tim, Bill, though.
Speaker 3: Man, come, on man we need an investment and The Uh draymond Green With baron davis show if they if they're handling out that they gonna ship we can cover the games.
Speaker 1: That, far listen we can cover, the games right tenn. Billion dollars.
Speaker 3: That's why WHICH is, I mean i Mean the warriors in a, good Position the warriors in a. GREAT position i Mean The New york knicks in a. Great position it's a great position for.
Speaker 1: The.
Speaker 3: League man i'm. Just, Excited man i'm excited for this. Game seven You?
Speaker 1: Got, Indiana hmmm i'm Rolling in indiana. Me too we shall see if we right or if. They right but until.
Speaker 2: Next time that's a rap from this Episode Of The Draymond green Show With. Baron davis it's great to have, you back. My brother always, Appreciate you broady to chop, it up banter a, little bit get, your perspective which is always a.
Speaker 1: Unique one, and look Congratulations To. Mark walter. That's incredible and also Congratulations To mark Lore And. ALEX rodrigers i think they are finally at that point where they're like, it's stepped where It's actually minnesota is. All there so congratulations to. Those guys incredible to see what.
Speaker 2: They've done a rod as a, former athlete, excuse me, excuse me as. An athlete once you're, an athlete always, an athlete but to do, That amazing.
Speaker 1: So congrats to. Those guys job.
Speaker 2: Well done until next time we talk. To y'all there will be a champion IN. The nba there will be a, new champion a bunch of new champions crowned IN. The nba we shall see who. It is till, Next, time peace