Speaker 1: Welcome to This is Important a production of iHeartRadio, the show where we only talk about what's the most important, bottom line, critical thing happening on this planet today.
Speaker 2: This is important.
Speaker 3: If I can say it, I better be able to spell it. That's my number one rule.
Speaker 4: Amy's cool, She's not going to sue us.
Speaker 2: I wanted to be a complete.
Speaker 5: Buckle up.
Speaker 6: Let's go.
Speaker 3: Wow, welcome, we got a monster. We got one.
Speaker 4: God, dude, we were limping into this one.
Speaker 2: Over here, just trying to figure this out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Kyle came with h He's known as our tech guy. But yeah, yeah, I had a lot lot of tech issues at the beginning. Now he's using his telephone as his microphone.
Speaker 5: We don't want to we don't want to bore you with the details, but we're gonna.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, we will for fifteen minutes. Right up top, Please explain in details for all the audio files.
Speaker 2: Okay, everybody out there who knows what's going on.
Speaker 7: I just got the Universal Audio Apollo twin X Thunderbolt.
Speaker 8: Okay, it's stayed at the hard top dog all right, but let's state you've got it. I guess I guess you have to download drivers or something for it right, and then you have to like connect the codes and.
Speaker 4: Like, dude, why did you get that? Ship? Then that sounds that's do doo.
Speaker 3: Just sounds bad.
Speaker 4: Just use the old stuff. And then and then it's our audio sounds dope as fuck. We won the funniest podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, makes it funny? Am I wrong?
Speaker 5: Least organized?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're not wrong, But I think what makes it funny is sort of the bad audio that we always have and the fans are like, I kind of heard that. I'm sure it was funny, and I think that's what our fans loved.
Speaker 5: We work in the shadows, which I believe you know something about it.
Speaker 4: I believe shadow. So what's up with this? Is this fourth of July episode? Is that why you're wearing the fourth of July? Diddy? There Jersey?
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, I've been known to do the Diddy. Let's just say. Olympic trials went down this past week. Ship.
Speaker 2: This is the way.
Speaker 5: I'm not feeling too good, guys. I think I got a case of Olympic fever once again?
Speaker 3: Who cares?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you really do love the Olympics, and the Olympics are just they're just fine. I think that's okay. I always want to like them more than I do. I do like that.
Speaker 5: If you did have to pick a sport that you rock with in the Olympics, yeah, what is it? Track? Swimming? Is it gymnastics? Is it rowing?
Speaker 4: The track?
Speaker 5: You track?
Speaker 4: Because I'm such a basketball fan, it would be basketball. But then you watch those games and they suck. It's like America has like one hundred and eighty points and then Nigeria has twelve and you're like, this sucks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but not gonna gets down to it. Bro when it gets down to like the final four of the Elite eight, like Lithuania is bawling.
Speaker 4: Okay, hey, and now I know and now I'm excited.
Speaker 3: But also I don't know if you guys have ever watched badminton, but it goes fucking off.
Speaker 4: Dog is not an Olympic sport.
Speaker 3: Ahead is badminton. It's probably the first Olympic sport. It's like wrestling in badminton.
Speaker 5: Right, it was naked wrestling.
Speaker 4: The second thing they created.
Speaker 3: Yes, they found shuttlecocks ink so bad.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad that somebody got to say it.
Speaker 5: I'm kind of shocked that badminton didn't do what pickleball did bad minton.
Speaker 2: It is, it's badminton. He's saying it right, it's bad. I know.
Speaker 3: I'm excited that we have a real badminton historian.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I also say February.
Speaker 4: Mitt minton, bad miton, here we go, it's weird en bad minton.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like a mint like like a mint mobile.
Speaker 5: Science. And then and what do you think the tennis tournament in uh London is called Wimbledon? What do you think it's called Wimbledon.
Speaker 3: It's Wimbledon the d Yeah, wimble done Wimbledon.
Speaker 5: Yes, more like what Blake just said, Wimbledon. It's Wimbledon, wimbled Wimbledon.
Speaker 2: What else?
Speaker 5: What else?
Speaker 4: Wow? I did not know words man words.
Speaker 5: And it's actually kra oka say karaoke.
Speaker 3: Have you have you guys ever played like an actual, really heated match of bad minton in college?
Speaker 5: We me and my boy too. We would go to innermurals. Hell yeah, just get We were pretty good, like he's athletic, and I was at least in shape and tall and could reach and not run out of energy.
Speaker 3: It's kind of an easy game, or no, very hard.
Speaker 5: We got destroyed by these dudes from India who like grew up playing.
Speaker 3: Just like I hate to say it, I don't think USA brings home the gold and badminton.
Speaker 5: No, I believe Norway is very strong.
Speaker 3: I thought via I thought Vietnam killed it. I thought Vietnam was kind of the spot.
Speaker 5: I think Indonesia, Vietnam, Yeah.
Speaker 3: They really rap it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's the places that don't play the big the actual sports that people care about. WHOA Okay, I think I think so, they like they find their niche.
Speaker 2: I think you can care about badminton.
Speaker 4: Well I don't think. No, they don't. I mean some people do for sure, but like Adam, as a world in general, we care about badminton.
Speaker 5: You're saying this like you don't realize that we invented football because we weren't any good at badminton's.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, well you were the Did you know all the Olympics?
Speaker 5: I didn't know.
Speaker 4: I figured it might have been about soccer?
Speaker 2: Is what the Olympics. Isn't that what the Olympics are about? Though?
Speaker 7: They're about giving a ship about sports that normally are not given a ship about.
Speaker 2: Isn't that I don't know.
Speaker 3: That is written? Yeah, that's written in like the scribe in like in the stone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's on some tablets, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah. In Greece they were like, we don't give a fuck about anything said basketball and football. Yeah, but if you want to play badmintonton and swim, ski and shoot at the same time and swim, then we will buy athlon.
Speaker 4: Hey, Blake, you are so dumb. Wow, well I love it. What are the first? It's wrestling? Wrestling was first, and then has to that's running right?
Speaker 5: Running? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, wrestling and then running before?
Speaker 4: Is that it the first? The first Olympic?
Speaker 5: I like, and.
Speaker 4: I get it. I get it. We're being dumb for dumb sake. But it gets it does get old, it gets hiring, I think for the audience because they're like, oh what what am I listening to?
Speaker 5: Adam's fed up, guys, I'm fed up.
Speaker 3: Okay, have this be the smartest podcast yet?
Speaker 4: Can we just have a very smart episode? I I know I started guys pronouncing badminton, which I don't think. You guys are punking me a little.
Speaker 5: Bit, guying.
Speaker 3: Let's lift the veil, let's open the curtain. Let's show people that we're actually very smart, very smart.
Speaker 5: Market members of intelligentsia.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we won't talk until we sell. Yeah, we know what we're talking about.
Speaker 4: It's an absolute silent episode.
Speaker 5: I do want to say this though, I do love that like every four years the like World's best shot Pudder is like on his ship, you know what I mean, and then he just goes back to being at home, depot or like whatever. Like the gig is. They're only like these people are only training for this. They aren't making a ship ton of money. That's what's kind of like it's interesting to say more noble than like doing being a professional athlete in a major league. But it's just fucking red.
Speaker 4: No, that is That is what's cool about these smaller like the Badminton's steeplechase.
Speaker 5: What's happening?
Speaker 2: Yeah? This shot put? What else is archery?
Speaker 3: What is steeple chase?
Speaker 5: Steeple chase? You run at eight thousand and you jump over three hurdles and one of them has water on the other side. You know I'm talking about?
Speaker 3: Uh wait, so what why? Where did that game?
Speaker 5: Even?
Speaker 3: What did that even come from? Like was it like, how did they invent that?
Speaker 5: I don't know, man, I'm just.
Speaker 2: One more time.
Speaker 5: What is it? It's it's a run around a track. For eight thousand and I think there's three hurdles that you got to jump over that and one of them has like a little pit of water on the other side of it, So like if you don't clear, as you get tired, it's harder to clear the water. Your shoes are getting wet. It's a wet mess.
Speaker 4: And that is an Olympic events. Yeah, I love that's sick. And I just put something in the group chat here. It says the first Olympic Games, held in ancient Greece from seven hundred and seventy six BC to three included sports such as foot races, jumping cool just jumping, throwing, jump this, rolling, boxing, wrestling, and pink ration.
Speaker 5: I can, okay, So pink rationing is you guys, do you know what that is?
Speaker 4: I do know what that is.
Speaker 5: Go ahead.
Speaker 4: It's a combination of boxing and wrestling.
Speaker 3: No, I have no idea UFC, so it's UFC.
Speaker 4: Okay, Now, what I was about to say, I was like, it's cool that Dana White just stole from the Olympic the ancient Olympic Games, and was like, yo, let me gank that. We'll call it ultimate fighting, when really, yeah, I did it's the smartest episode, Kyle, I say that used to be.
Speaker 2: One of my favorite words of all time.
Speaker 3: Dude, ganking still goes?
Speaker 4: Is that the word of the day. I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: Maybe I don't think gank is a real word.
Speaker 5: So there's no way, of course that's what you think until you look it up and it's like, oh, ganglish mate.
Speaker 3: No, gank for sure, forty made up gangs. Gang that is definitely from the Bay. Gank is from the Bay.
Speaker 5: I wonder they might have ganged it from somewhere else.
Speaker 4: No, it's in the diction. It's it's in the dictionary, and it's to take her steal so to rob or do you frog saying?
Speaker 5: People say, gaffle, why do we have boxing wrestling and the mix of boxing and wrestling, like.
Speaker 3: Because that's UFC. Come on, you know this, well, I.
Speaker 4: Know, I think boxing. I mean in the Olympics, the first Olympic Games, yeah, you would think, yeah, I mean, because I guess they just ran out. They like didn't have arrows yet, so they like run and do other things. They're like, you can't figure out how to do other things yet, let's just.
Speaker 7: Throwing discs and n I thought, for sure, they had arrows at the beginning.
Speaker 4: No, there were spears first, four arrows before arrows. It's the smartest episode, which is a really smart.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Javelin's pretty before arrows. That makes sense.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I was watching track track trials around now. I fucking love that ship. Dude.
Speaker 3: You love watching running?
Speaker 5: I love it. I love because it's something that it's something almost everyone can do. Obviously, some people are not physically able to run because they have no legs.
Speaker 4: Can't do it, can't do it. But like I can't run.
Speaker 5: This is the thing we can all do. And these are the fastest people on the planet at that.
Speaker 4: That's pretty tight. I will say, though, Dude, when it's when they're like it's the thirty six hundred meters whatever the longest one is, and you start to watch and you're like all right, yeah, and then you're like, what the fuck am I wat? And they cut commercials, they come back, they're still running, and like the guy in the yellow shirt is a little ahead, and you're like, who gives a ship?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but also even let's just.
Speaker 4: Cut back into the last lap.
Speaker 5: But then they give you the backstory about why he's wearing a yellow shirt. He's a school teacher. It represents the students back home. He's raising money for THELS.
Speaker 4: Well, that's exactly right. It just do they put the best announcers on those events where they're like, you're gonna have you're gonna have to spin a yarn because oh yeah, this is such a long event. You're gonna have to tell the whole backstory. You're gonna have to know the backstory on every person because who you don't know who's gonna win, So you've got to have backstories.
Speaker 3: And every they start making it up. They're like, oh, they failed, like NASA trials. They wanted to go to fucking different planets, but real Vertigo kept them on Earth. See that that's already pretty intriguing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh all right, what else? What else?
Speaker 2: Blake?
Speaker 4: So then yes, yes, and well hey Blake, uh okay, do your best announcer announce her voice and let's spin a yarn, spinning yarn.
Speaker 2: And running again.
Speaker 4: What doesn't need to be about NASA? Just whatever you want. But you can't say. You can't say, fucking you can't you are an announcer. This is Bob Costas is sitting right next to.
Speaker 3: For years he would run in the Sahara Desert training for the planet Mars, and it's in its hot surface. But as you can see, he was denied access to the ship because of his vertigo, so he had to remain on Earth and that is why he can run in such hot, flat settings. And what you're seeing now as him.
Speaker 10: And he and he's passing and he's passing the runner from Zaire and it is it is happening now and Switzerland has taken the lead.
Speaker 3: Houston, we have a problem.
Speaker 4: Wow, Hey, hey, that's a yard dude, wouldn't it be h We don't have a problem because.
Speaker 3: Now Houston, we don't have a problem. The Americans are in the lead. They're in the lead in the last stretch. This is incredible.
Speaker 2: They got Swiss tied it out.
Speaker 4: Spunny arn Bob Bennery.
Speaker 3: But I will I will.
Speaker 4: Say that slow. You spoke very slowly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you have to throw it out. It's like an audio book. It's like listening to an audio book.
Speaker 4: I feel like even even the announcers of when it's a longer event, they still speak with a pace and a cadence. I feel like they're not going. Yeah. So he's a NASA and he was supposed to go to.
Speaker 7: Maybe they should Will that be good on those long ass races, bro, because then you don't have to use this many words.
Speaker 3: And they're googling on their iPhone while they're talking. They're like, so this guy is how do.
Speaker 5: You spell it?
Speaker 2: How do you spell it?
Speaker 3: How do you spell his name?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: He was in NASS.
Speaker 4: I mean does he need to know how to spell it or say it?
Speaker 5: Just so?
Speaker 2: Probably say it? Was he saying it in a theory, Yeah, he could say it in a series.
Speaker 5: In this hypothetical situation. Blake likes to know that he can also spell it. Yeah. Absolutely.
Speaker 3: If I can say it, I better be able to spell it. That's my number one rule.
Speaker 4: So well, what what do you What Olympic event do you think you could? I mean, obviously we're not gonna make it like we know, swimming for durs, but maybe a sport that.
Speaker 5: The women's fifty freestyle that.
Speaker 4: We wouldn't think that you could do. Like you look at me and you're like, this guy's that he's built for wrestling, he's built for shotput.
Speaker 2: You know shotput? You're a shot put bro, Dude?
Speaker 3: Powerlifting?
Speaker 4: Powerlifting?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's the other thing that discuss, I think you would crush.
Speaker 5: As are you saying, like, what do you think in like a hypothetical situation, hypothetical where you've where you've been able to train your body, Hang on, this is easy, where you've been able to train your body to its absolute peak for what it would accomplish. What is the sport for you?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well pickle ball is not in the Olympics, So.
Speaker 4: No, it is not. No, it is not yet, nor will we let it be.
Speaker 3: It will never be. It will never be, Kyle.
Speaker 5: We're getting you in the pool for water polo. Kyle, come on, cut it out, man.
Speaker 2: I tried water polo for a day. I couldn't cut it too much water.
Speaker 10: I know.
Speaker 5: But we're saying, like, in a hypothetical situation where your body has been tuned up, baby.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you would have had to gotten this is you start childhood and then and then you you tune with your baseball pitch.
Speaker 2: Come on, a big water polo is a sick fucking game, dude.
Speaker 3: Like it is because you get to grab everybody's dick underwater and they don't even know you're doing it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's mostly why Kyle, I think it's into it that's why.
Speaker 3: That's like the number thing I.
Speaker 2: Like about it.
Speaker 7: What, No, the thing you do is you grow your tone nails out and you shave them into points.
Speaker 2: That's what I like.
Speaker 3: Them to pull down from other people's speedos and then grab their nuts and rub their butt.
Speaker 4: Do they check your toenails? Is that a real thing?
Speaker 5: They check your fingernails and your toenails before water hole games? What about them? And they check them again?
Speaker 4: What if you took a like a bunch of viagara or or hymns? The question you gobble down some hymns you keep you keep poking people like in the back and stuff you feel coming through, Like you know how you like climb up someone to like get up higher, like climb climb up your your dick is just like brushing the shoulder blade.
Speaker 5: Check the manual. Yeah, leg, that's legal exactly right there.
Speaker 3: It's legal, legal, and it is it is.
Speaker 4: I think Kyle could shine there.
Speaker 3: That is an Olympic maneuver right there.
Speaker 4: Like what you got weird?
Speaker 3: Oh, it's very easy.
Speaker 5: Power walking all day.
Speaker 4: Power walk all day because that's not an Olympic event.
Speaker 3: Yes it is, motherfucker son of a bitch walking. This is the smartest episode.
Speaker 4: I am not saying we got to go back to the original ancient games. We've added a second, we've added too many.
Speaker 5: Well, no, no, I want, I want Anna or somebody can you before you put in the chat, just look up how far it is? I want everyone to guess, because I know I know roughly exactly how far it is. But how far do you guys think the power walking races?
Speaker 4: Oh, dude, too long?
Speaker 5: I'm sure.
Speaker 2: At bare minimum five miles.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's gonna be my guess.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I mean, I honestly have no clue. Too long, and you're watching just a bunch of moms walk really fast.
Speaker 3: Durs is stone facing. He is not showing any sort of smirk or.
Speaker 4: Smile, dead behind the eyes.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking it's higher. I'm thinking it's higher. I'm thinking it's twenty four miles like a marathon. No little less, little less?
Speaker 5: Okay, and then and uh, if you're even still fucking working behind, Okay, here we go.
Speaker 4: Don't look, don't look.
Speaker 5: She was still two distances twelve point four miles and thirty one miles.
Speaker 4: Thirty one So I got I got, yeah, I got the twelve all right. That was a total lucky guess.
Speaker 5: Can you imagine like speed walking powerwalking? I'm thirty one miles right away. The alarms in my head are ringing. It's like, when are we eating? This seems like a long walks, dude, where's the snack? Right? The hip dysplasia is in full effect for sure.
Speaker 7: So what do you mean is that what you're is that what you're using to win? Blake is at the end of the finish line.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 5: Well, he's got a fishing pole with like hanging in front of him, Jason, That's what I would eat, dude.
Speaker 4: I went on a walk last night with my child's like pushing a stroller, and I was like, we walked like three miles. I was like, this fucking sucks.
Speaker 5: Well, you gotta get the lasagna.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got to take a snack.
Speaker 4: The fishing pole you were going back? I was, I was grilling burgers. I got too far away from my house and then realize, now I have to walk all the way back pushing the stroller.
Speaker 3: That is the thing about.
Speaker 4: Now we're kind of far away from the cheeseburger that I was going to grow. I'm like, this kind of sucked. Why did you go so far?
Speaker 5: Common knowledge is the did you just ditch the baby in sprint home?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I ran? Yeah, yeah, the first time I've run in like five years.
Speaker 3: You called it. You called it huber and drop the phone in the create or in the stroller and just jet He'll find you.
Speaker 4: Okay, So you would be a power walker. I see that for you, Blake, Yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 5: What do you think your distance would be the twenty k or the fifty k?
Speaker 3: Well, just due to hunger, I think the shorter distance, yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: Okay and a half miles. What do we know what times are on the twelve and a half miles? And also what it's fast?
Speaker 5: Dude, they're doing like six minute miles, so that's running running.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's very specific.
Speaker 5: Rule get fined or like whatever. There's warnings.
Speaker 3: You always have to have a part of your foot touching the ground otherwise it's considered running. So you have to always be contacting the ground.
Speaker 4: So you guys, you have to have those long, lean legs. I feel like I would, I would not do it well.
Speaker 3: And you got to move your hips like this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what it is, because it's just a longer stride. You take less steps.
Speaker 3: Also, I just feel like if like Michael Myers from like Halloween was in it, he would win every time. That would be sick to see.
Speaker 4: Yeah, or like the it follows.
Speaker 5: I feel like Mike Myers from Shrek.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I feel like if we had a horror power walk Olympics, it would be very interesting to see who walks the fastest.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Okay, So the men's world record for the mile walk is five hours, thirty one minutes and eight seconds, set by British olympian Tom Bosworth.
Speaker 2: That's I think that's five minutes.
Speaker 5: Oh is that that's five minutes thirty one seconds men's world record for the mile.
Speaker 2: That's that's five minutes thirty one mile walk.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's five minutes thirty one seconds. Oh okay, I thought it was for.
Speaker 2: The whole thing. That's five minutes. Brother.
Speaker 3: I was about to say, that's so slow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's like yeah. I was like five hours. That seems like some Mike might be able to doybe five hours. I could watch twelve miles five hours, like I was like. But also I was like, well maybe I could get there.
Speaker 3: It's a power It's just about like smoking a blunt WA's just like you get distracted. You got to say what's up?
Speaker 5: All the homeianes.
Speaker 3: You're like, yo, dude, damn this guy made it here in five hours.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so yeah, I think you would be good at it.
Speaker 3: Blake, Yeah it could be cool, bro, just saying what's up?
Speaker 4: Durs? What do you think you would be good at?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Not swim.
Speaker 5: I don't I get it.
Speaker 3: I get it, of course, get it, jesus.
Speaker 5: I don't know what I would be good at. Let me. I would love to do track and fields in some some regard.
Speaker 2: Could you throw?
Speaker 5: Maybe you know what? You know what I would like to do? To kathlon? I think that'd be cathleon?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well not what's fun? What you think you might be good at?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I don't know. Maybe I feel like maybe I've got the wherewithal size, the size and the engine to do it? To kathlon?
Speaker 3: What about the wherewithal?
Speaker 5: Do you know I got that werewolf call where I'm like, oh yeah, I think I have the Wherewithal?
Speaker 2: I award you no points? What are the ten things? What are the ten Cathal?
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 2: What's in that?
Speaker 5: It's definitely like a few distances of running. I think it's high jump. I think it's long jump. It's javelin. That's too much, it's discus. I think there's also like there's a pie eating aspect at the very beginning.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there I go.
Speaker 3: Do you think you could kill it on the piling so hard that it like like how do they? How do they? How do you win the medal? Like if you're like really good at the pipe and.
Speaker 4: Less good, it has to be the amount of time, yeah, because if it's like you said, it's like long jump.
Speaker 5: So there's a point system, there's a point it's long jumping, it's it's running.
Speaker 3: There's piling.
Speaker 4: How like how fast you could finish the like the first round of Super Mario Brothers.
Speaker 5: There's like a singing there's a singing game.
Speaker 4: There's a singing video game element. You could play uhs, back Man or Donkey Kong and those your three that you could choose.
Speaker 5: There's a mobile situation.
Speaker 4: I think I would be good at, like shooting guns. Isn't there like a rifle?
Speaker 2: It is that a real be rightful?
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, there's marksman. There's the mass shooting. It's the newest one this Olympia. I think it'd be good at the mass shooting. Yeah, it's it's a mall scenario. And then he would people it's a new record.
Speaker 4: I'm a pretty I'm a pretty good shot, but I think.
Speaker 5: You have to run into a grocery store.
Speaker 4: I'm just I'm just like a good shot for a guy that shoots a gun once a year when he goes hunting. But I think if I were to do it, maybe maybe I could g great, we're archery.
Speaker 5: If they had like a mock school like setup where it's like a library.
Speaker 2: And like no no, no, like like.
Speaker 5: Fake target monster.
Speaker 6: I mean, for one guy is still setting up, he gets locked in America, is bringing home the goal.
Speaker 4: I mean, I know that you said that you don't want to like shoot planes out of the air with rocket launchers with no people in it, flown by drones, but you're pitching a mass a mass shooting, Okay, mass shooting with targets. Okays.
Speaker 5: Caught you you in your wester, I got you, dude, don't dude epic gay Adam, do not do this to me on the pod. Don't hear me out.
Speaker 4: He doesn't want to shoot down planes with no people in it, but he does want to have a mass shooting Olympic event.
Speaker 5: I don't want to spend my hypothetical billions of dollars shooting on airplanes. I want to rearrange the oldest competition known to man to become a U training training ground for.
Speaker 2: School breeding ground.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and there should be real, man, you have to fuck and then go right into the library and shoot.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's how we stop mass shootings. Is you The only way to make the Olympics and to do this Olympic event is you can't have committed any murders. So these kids are like, I think I'd be really good at this. Uh, and they're like planning their their mass shootings, you know, in their manifestos. They're like, well, I can't do it because I'm trying to be an Olympic A man.
Speaker 5: I think that if you did commit a mass shooting, yeah, I don't think they would let you do it.
Speaker 4: Well, right, and yeah, well this is a hypothetical because what if you do mass shooting and then and then you're really good at it and they're like, hey, no, no, don't kill him. Don't don't let him kill himself. He's going to win gold for America. You know, America is all about winning gold.
Speaker 5: I know, I just feel like there might even be a situation where you end up in prison, though.
Speaker 2: I think that is right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and by the way, I don't make the rules. I don't make it absolutely.
Speaker 4: But you don't think don't kill the president, do mash with the messenger, don't mass shoot the messenger. You don't think our next president, Donald Trump. You don't think dt he would just let them out of prison to be in the Olympics. Yeah, of course, for sure, he gets it. Yeah, Biden Trump, Yeah, Trump's Trump starting. Biden might let him rod a little bit, but I don't think so.
Speaker 11: I think Biden's old school. I think so old school going, old school. Baby, they're keeping at real old school days.
Speaker 3: The next election.
Speaker 5: I think if somebody asked Biden, like, hey, can we actually let this guy compete in the school shooting Olympics, he'll do that move where he turns back and just smiles.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he turns back, drops his aviator shades. Yeah, and then he goes where am I And you're like, oh, I thought you were doing a cool thing. Sorry, we asked you a question.
Speaker 5: Send my guy one of those bump stocks.
Speaker 4: Hook him up, hook him up with a bump stock.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right.
Speaker 4: That was the most fun day, right, just the other day when the world got together and the intern the whole internet was howked to a spit on that thing? And then I felt like after three hours of just looking at uh like being on the Internet and everything was hokua. No, I got sick of it so quickly. I'm like, we can't. We burned things down too quickly, right, yeah, let it simmer, let it, let it build a little bit. Where's the long janity?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is important. I'm voting for you, thank you.
Speaker 2: It's important to.
Speaker 7: Be the regulator of like internet themes Adam's regulator.
Speaker 4: Well, because how great was it? Because you saw the first The first time I saw it was just a video. It was just a video. And then where did you see.
Speaker 5: It as just a video? Because I never even saw it as a video. I saw a lot of like responses to it.
Speaker 4: I don't it must have been I mean Instagram or Twitter, I can't remember. Those are the two that I peruse.
Speaker 5: But was it like hood clips? What are we following here?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I follow hood clips? Maybe it was that, I mean, just.
Speaker 5: Is this just Lisa AND's Twitter account?
Speaker 3: Maybe you know, or I think you found anything. Don't care. I think don't care posted it.
Speaker 4: Oh that might be the case. Everybody posted, everyone posted it. But I saw the original and I was like, oh man, that's hilarious. And then all of a sudden, I just saw it memified, like the uh I mean the one where coverted the soundboard where Trump looks where he's like to uh, and then you see Trump like going huh, and.
Speaker 5: Then uh isn't the best one?
Speaker 4: And then he goes, I'm gonna come, Yeah, that's pretty good from our board. I'm gonna come.
Speaker 5: That's pretty good.
Speaker 4: And then and then it spit on that thing. And then it ended with him going like ah, I don't you know whatever.
Speaker 2: Created they are pulling out some cuts.
Speaker 4: How quickly it happened, and then and how many like techno edits like they made songs like a lot of songs, sorry, a lot of songs were made.
Speaker 5: I feel like I'm old enough to not to just get the little like the beginning and then be okay, moving on from it.
Speaker 3: Sure you know, yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh you don't like, oh you don't have to watch the entire wave of course?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, Like yeah, I mean I want to see the best ones obviously.
Speaker 7: That's I'm cool with, Like I'm actually cool with like skipping it all together and not even knowing about it, and then my buddy send me the one like later and then I'm like, okay, cool.
Speaker 5: Here's my question.
Speaker 2: I don't even need to be involved.
Speaker 3: What is what is porn hub offering her okay to.
Speaker 5: Do a BJ video to talk to them?
Speaker 2: Wow? Yeah, I mean I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just porn do things like that.
Speaker 5: I don't know if If they're not, they're crazy. They should offer this girl a million dollars for a BJ video.
Speaker 4: I mean, she probably has a normal life that this is ruined right right, so cash, I'm sure she was just drunk in Nashville or wherever the hell she was at and uh, and her life is fully turned upside down.
Speaker 3: For a year or two. Like she'll she'll bounce back.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I mean, it's not that big of a deal as long as you like, as long as she just laughs it off and doesn't get fired. That would be the bummers. If she had a job and they're like, hey, you can't you're a preschool teacher, we can't have you. You're all over the internet talking about blowjobs. You can't work here, but the principle.
Speaker 5: That principle is gonna be like.
Speaker 3: Unless this is the way, unless great ass listen. I thought maybe, I thought, maybe you could teach a class about.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if you could just explain that you were talking about hawks.
Speaker 4: I did one of the best ones that I don't know who created it, because I saw several like t shirts being sold where it says if she doesn't hawk Tua, I won't talk to that's pretty great.
Speaker 3: That's pretty good.
Speaker 4: I won't talk to.
Speaker 5: That's pretty good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I brought I brought that up to Chloe and was like, I was like, hey, this is crazy on these days. You got to talk to her and she's like, thinking she saw but she you know that doesn't she's a mother to an infant. So she's like what And I'm like, Tua and she's like, I have no idea you're talking about. I'm like, oh, you're in for a treat. But I only saw a few of the memes. And then she is on TikTok. I'm not really on TikTok. So she brings up the TikTok and that's where I saw just a one hundred thousand.
Speaker 3: The Hawk to a Universe, the HTCU.
Speaker 4: I wonder if TikTok's gonna spin off and it's just The Hawk to a Universe the spin off.
Speaker 5: I'm kind of mad you didn't get to spin on.
Speaker 2: That spit off.
Speaker 3: I just say, yes, I hardly heard you because you're talking into a cell phone.
Speaker 4: He's our tech god. He's our tech god.
Speaker 2: I'll be all fit next week. Don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: Good good, good, good good for you.
Speaker 2: Hey, or I won't be here, you know what.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my words, Kyle, my hat desktine meeting.
Speaker 3: He's going to did.
Speaker 5: You see my hat?
Speaker 4: Coy?
Speaker 7: I see your hat, and thank you so much for rocking that. Bro, he's just wearing I'm totally fine hat, like a like a real friend.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm a gud I never got one on.
Speaker 3: Can you make one that says I'm totally fucked? That'd be sick, bro.
Speaker 5: No, I didn't.
Speaker 2: That movie is pretty genuine.
Speaker 5: Bro, Oh god for you.
Speaker 4: Why would you make that, Blake, I'm totally fucked, nothing to do, nothing to do with the movie. Why would he make that? It's a sequel, bro, No, it's totally fucked.
Speaker 2: Like that's not the title of the movie.
Speaker 7: Dude, we're talking about a movie that i'n.
Speaker 5: Kyle's doing an impression of Blake in that movie right now. Actually, wow, And there's a lot of things you need to know about Blake in that movie to understand that day. Oh there it is. Sorry, what was the guitar after?
Speaker 3: Don't worry that people are strange, dude, ain't it ain't. But it is the doors. It is the doors. Oh, it's love tis good, That's correct.
Speaker 4: Kyle is our human that night, remember, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I still have it on my phone and I.
Speaker 4: Will dig it out every once in a while.
Speaker 3: When was the last time you look at your history? What did your shazam? Bro? I gotta know, I.
Speaker 5: Feel like it was always that. We're like, ye, did somebody gets space?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What did you shazam? Please? Adam? Is it talking heads or something?
Speaker 5: Mine's gone?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 2: Does it keep a log? It kept a log?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it has a history, so you can go back.
Speaker 2: I never used it. I know every song.
Speaker 5: I don't have the app anymore. It's just uh, Apple uses it now. What it's like built into my iPhone? Oh, I have an I have an iPhone seventeen.
Speaker 3: Okay, I have both SoundHound and Shazam. Do you guys have a preference?
Speaker 5: SoundHound was my ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, SoundHound was good.
Speaker 5: Maybe I'll use that little Let's look that up.
Speaker 3: SoundHound was good. Let's give us a second. Everybody check check dude.
Speaker 5: This is important, So if you're listening, just chill.
Speaker 4: I won't play.
Speaker 3: I was actually watching a bunch of on YouTube videos about Jim Morrison Kyle just thinking about the Doors Black thought he's an interesting fellow.
Speaker 4: He uh.
Speaker 2: I saw a.
Speaker 7: Clip of him talking about like in the sixties or whatever, talking about how the future of music is.
Speaker 5: Going to be DJA.
Speaker 3: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 7: There's a there's a really cool clip of him like just knowing exactly what how the band was going to disappear and then it was going to be a bunch of machines that were being ran by one person, Ray Charles.
Speaker 3: Who said that Jim Morrison, oh cool. Do you think that was his way of telling the band that he didn't like them? And he thought that, yeah, here man, Yeah, I feel like I could do this on my own with robots and the Doors would be way sicker.
Speaker 2: Dude. That's exactly what it was. In like sixty nine. He's all, fuck you, guys. I could do this if I had a fucking machine.
Speaker 3: Guy's energy isn't matching mine. I'm over here doing a bunch of acid and you guys are just playing the keyboard.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm Black Thought Crowns for Kings with Danny the Butcher.
Speaker 3: We've lost hers and they've they've completely fallen into the abyss of tech and apps. I asked him to look up their history of their sound, Black Thought, Adam's the Butcher. Okay, okay, there's from twenty nineteen.
Speaker 2: Okay, Adam.
Speaker 3: No one can hear it.
Speaker 5: We can't.
Speaker 3: No one can hear it.
Speaker 2: Nobody can. We can't hear a word. We can't hear a sound. I'm playing it into my microphone. You can't hear it. No, Yeah, we heard making away or something.
Speaker 5: I don't like.
Speaker 3: I don't like this. Turn the turn the podcast mong me.
Speaker 4: I don't like this. I don't know why it was so loud. It was right up there gets the microphone. I figured you can hear that, but what was it? It was Stergil Simpson breakers roar.
Speaker 2: Okay, I heard a good ass guitar in there.
Speaker 4: It's a very melodic very okay, very beautiful song.
Speaker 3: What when did you hear that?
Speaker 5: When?
Speaker 3: When was a breaker's roar plane?
Speaker 4: A lot of times it's television or movies. I'm like, what is That's a beautiful song, and then I'll.
Speaker 5: See the date on it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, when did you not wear win Win Chill?
Speaker 5: Dude, He's trying to be smart this episode.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry. It's just like an energy that's going on.
Speaker 4: There's there's no there's no date here, no.
Speaker 5: Oh of this year, of this year, and that's or SoundHound chasm.
Speaker 4: Okay, it seems like I do uh a shazam a year. I got mos Yahoo representing him so tired.
Speaker 5: It's like a high school style.
Speaker 4: I got Amy Grant every heart beat, dude, dude, remember Amy Grant. That's that reminds me of my mother.
Speaker 5: Amy Get in here, play a little Amy.
Speaker 4: Grant, Wait a little Amy Grant. Every heartbeat, dude. It reminds me of my mother so much. By cleaning the house music, I think she just rocked a lot of Amy Grant growing up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, cleaning the house music is so important when we.
Speaker 4: Grew because I don't know where I heard it, but it like took me back. It was like a visceral thing close, like are you okay? And I'm like, who says this?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 7: I can't think of an Amy Grant tune right now, but I remember the Amy Grant CD at my house.
Speaker 5: Aby, baby, what is it?
Speaker 10: Is it?
Speaker 2: Baby? Babe?
Speaker 9: What is it?
Speaker 5: You put my emotion? And we've sung this before on the pod that's Amy Grant.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I will play it. This is every heartbeat. Here's the Should I go first fifteen seconds or you want the middle?
Speaker 2: Go ahead and start it?
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 4: Amy's cool, She's not going to sue us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, this is cleaning the house music.
Speaker 5: It is for sure.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's gip ahead a little.
Speaker 5: Whoa, whoa.
Speaker 3: I have never heard that song. I've never did that song.
Speaker 5: Really.
Speaker 4: Oh that's a banger, dude. You can clean a fucking house.
Speaker 5: You know, baby face produce that.
Speaker 3: Damn you've never heard that song?
Speaker 5: Blazer, You've never lived.
Speaker 3: I feel like that is definitely a house cleaning song.
Speaker 5: Yeah it we had.
Speaker 2: My mom used to play the cars.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, I remember driving around my mom's white cutless Supreme. Whoa, oh yeah, my mom's white.
Speaker 3: Cutless Supreme she's in UGK that.
Speaker 4: Is and uh and just that song would come on, just what the ceiling was was coming down, you know the hell oh like the like the fabric, the fabric falling down on you.
Speaker 3: I know you're saying like a convertible, but you're just saying the fabric kind.
Speaker 4: Of droop it on your head and it's like stuck with like uh, like little thumbtacks that we put up there.
Speaker 5: We put like wood, like a balsa wood long thing, a couple of those to like prop it up.
Speaker 4: Your car was a yur, dude, was our Was our families just poor? Or I mean probably, but were our families poor? Or were the cars in the nineties just the fabric was was whack? Were they using bad And he's.
Speaker 3: Oh, yeah, they hadn't figured it out.
Speaker 5: My parents didn't buy new cars, used cars, So after fifteen years, the fabric's gonna be droopy.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like in a nutsack ye skin droops.
Speaker 5: I remember having to drive my dad. He goes, you're gonna have to drive in the morning when it was cold. He was like, you're gonna have to drive with like a cloth over your mouth, so that like the windows don't flog up. And I was like, I don't know. Can we just fix the thing by the heat.
Speaker 4: I'm like yeah, He's like, do you have seven hundred dollars Like I don't finish.
Speaker 3: No. I feel like you could just put cheese cloth over your mouth and it's all g brother, dude.
Speaker 5: It was wild.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, dude, dude. I had a convertible in the wintertime that one of the back windows didn't roll down, so there was always just like, you're good, frost in my back in my car, like every time you get in it, like the back seat, like when there was a bad snowstorm, there was just like snows snow in my back that I'd have to like shovel out of the back of my car.
Speaker 5: That it's important you're not global warming took care of that, dude.
Speaker 4: The fact that you didn't hear that every heart beat.
Speaker 5: That'll melt the snow for sure.
Speaker 4: My god, I'm gonna wait as a banger.
Speaker 5: Can you pull up? Bajia, this is what my mom used to clean too. B A s.
Speaker 4: I A b A s.
Speaker 5: I think she's like Bosnian or Serbian or something like that.
Speaker 3: Bajiyah. Yeah, she looks she kind of looks like Jonah Jonah Hill's sister, Basia.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, and she has a name, go ahead and say name yea bean Felt scene, right, Yeah, she's not just Jonah Hill's sister. She's actually starting her own, right man, what.
Speaker 2: Beanie mag Man, it's a different person.
Speaker 3: What song would you like to listen to?
Speaker 5: Whatever the banger is, does it tell you what the biggest one is?
Speaker 3: The number one song is called until You Come Back to Me? Is that the one?
Speaker 5: Yeah? And I think you might even recognize it?
Speaker 3: Or do you think it's the second most popular song Cruising for a bruise?
Speaker 2: That's the one, dude, that's the one I want to hear.
Speaker 5: Do you know this song?
Speaker 3: Or no, I'm gonna play until You come back to Me.
Speaker 5: Let's see. I would go a little bit into it.
Speaker 4: This is Bajia Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, get trier it kind of dude? This legit sounds like, No, this is this a remake Until You come back Me?
Speaker 5: That's what I'm.
Speaker 6: Going to do?
Speaker 9: Is it?
Speaker 3: It sounds like it sounds like she sang that song over Mario Kart music. That's fucking cool, dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it does sound like Mario Kart music.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's exactly right, and like kind of holding her nose.
Speaker 3: It's like this is like the beach level on Mario car.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think that's where they got it from.
Speaker 4: I I don't, I don't. I don't think I've ever heard that song. And I also don't know if I've ever heard of Bogia.
Speaker 3: You've heard the.
Speaker 4: Specifically Cheryl Holme. She was the only one by this album.
Speaker 2: What's the original Blake? What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: It's until you come back to me, That's what I'm going I believe it's Stevie Wonder.
Speaker 5: Will you play Cruising for let me hang? Okay, what are you on?
Speaker 3: Are you ready for cruising? Already? And we're already well this is gip ahead a little bit. Oh my god, the times too.
Speaker 4: So this is your mom's cleaning music, not her slow fucking we'll just go on, what are we listening?
Speaker 5: But always like we're in here cleaning, and then I'm cleaning.
Speaker 3: Don't come in here clean, suspect.
Speaker 5: I just I just want to tell you that. She would say, don't don't come in here with cleaning, and then after they'd come out, she'd be like, watch out the floor slippery, it's slippers soon they were mothish, but now I think about.
Speaker 4: It to uh.
Speaker 9: Also, dude, a lot of Chamellionaire and fat Joe on my on my Hi ham, I gotta be riding dirty. I love that you keep being like, what is it so Chamellionaire again?
Speaker 4: I guess it's the same Chamelionaire song three times.
Speaker 2: I didn't know what it was, or probably it didn't work. It probably was.
Speaker 4: Nothing else to say, Adam and ride and dirty.
Speaker 3: Brother, that is that right you're looking for?
Speaker 4: Well, it's nothing else to say. Is the one that popped up a millionaire? I don't know what that is.
Speaker 5: I just want to say this before we move on from Baja Promises. If you're listening, listen to the song promises. I don't know what Blake was pulling up. I went on Spotify and looked for like the ones that had the most hits.
Speaker 3: Wait another track promises.
Speaker 5: Here, we we got some.
Speaker 2: No. I want to hear it before I go. I gotta go in a second, go go, never.
Speaker 5: Go over to the beginning, never start it's never good second.
Speaker 6: Oh she rocks, dude, I'm all in you know this song? No, I don't Blake's gonna jerk off to this music.
Speaker 3: Bro, I'm all in. It sounds like Scandinavian Gloria Estefan.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 4: It's bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm in. I'm in. That sounded fucking sick.
Speaker 4: I'm about to to you know what song I looked up?
Speaker 2: I gotta go. I love you?
Speaker 4: What the hell? What the hell?
Speaker 2: I gotta go early departure from this one.
Speaker 4: Okay, you gotta got a secret meeting DestinE meeting there, Kyle.
Speaker 5: That's right, the pickleball court is calling.
Speaker 2: I will do an admission.
Speaker 7: The reason that my tech did not work was because I was on the pickleball court this morning.
Speaker 2: And I really get to tech early enough to that's fine. Yeah, so I do a late admit, A late admit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not apologize to early admit.
Speaker 3: Not apologize, Kyle.
Speaker 5: As long as you are operating correctly, that's all we care about.
Speaker 2: Come clean. I wanted to be a come clean.
Speaker 4: Clean. I would like to talk to a compleant, appreciate.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's my come clean. I'll talk to you guys later.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Kyle, he just glazed over all hawked to you later. Okay, I forgets right over here.
Speaker 4: You know what song? What song I listened to a lot in Germany right before my body broke, and please play a little bit of this song is Pressure by Billy Joel Pressure Pressure. It's a banger, but I listened to it a lot while working out and then my body snapped, and I kind of blame pressure the pressure.
Speaker 3: Billy you know about pressure. Okay, so it's Billy Joel Pressure.
Speaker 5: And is this a song that you guys performed on the show.
Speaker 4: No, No, it's just a song. I just heard it and shazammed it and was like, I like that song. And then, for whatever reason, you know, I get on songs yeah, where I'll just play the same song one thousand times over and over. That's what I did.
Speaker 3: Okay, are you ready for it? Let's hear what you got in store for us. This is a gay porno music.
Speaker 5: You can start thirty seconds and this would save us all so much. Could you fix my car?
Speaker 3: I skipped ahead a minute and it was the exact thing that sounded kind of cool.
Speaker 4: I like the sin, right, and when you're working out to that, when you're doing like CrossFit workouts to that, I was like beating records and by the way. No one in Germany was doing our dumbass American CrossFit workouts. Oh, there was not one person in the gym at the Soho House in Berlin doing these type of workouts. Usually you'll catch another guy doing the fast you know, high intensity interval training, hit hit workouts. It's science, not one guy. Everyone's just and they all look way better than I did. They all look infinitely infinitely better and they're just lifting weights.
Speaker 3: Well it's genetic, yeah, they they claim to be the Master race.
Speaker 4: I'm doing good. I'm I'm I'm down like twenty pounds. I'm down twenty LB's right now.
Speaker 3: You look great?
Speaker 2: Crazy?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Thank you do look great?
Speaker 5: How'd you do it?
Speaker 4: A lot of starving myself and I am as since I don't do I lift. I'm just lifting weights, and I am doing a lot of pilates, and I'm doing a lot of physical therapy, and pilates might be the X factor, but I've I'm essentially kind of went back to that diet that I was on during Mike and Day, which is just tomato, tomatoes and chicken breast, and I like, I don't eat before like noon. It sucks hot dogs and I could don't drink a lot anymore because when I do drink, my body spasms. Yeah, my body spasms and it sucks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, pumping the brakes on the drinking.
Speaker 5: Hey, so that's important.
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 5: Is it easy for you to turn off eating for pleasure?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 5: How is?
Speaker 3: How hard is it to deny hot dogs? You're like, I don't need hot dogs.
Speaker 4: Anymore once I dogs? Yeah, Well, I think drinking for me really helps. I. Uh, I don't have Blake's body where I could just chug beer and still kind of look the same no matter how hard I work out. I if I'm drinking and I'm not going to get in good ship, I'll just kind of beat the same. I'll work out so hard and just beat the same. But the non drinking, or if I do drink, I have like two drinks and then I'm like, all right, if I have three drinks, my body's gonna spasm and I can't sleep for three days in my neck little balloon, Yeah totally, and my jow will just go.
Speaker 3: You're looking great. I mean, admittedly, on the tour you're looking better than ever, but now you're looking really good.
Speaker 4: I was looking I was all plump.
Speaker 2: I was juicy.
Speaker 4: I was looking thick. It is weird because I was getting a lot of compliments from girls during the tour, being like being like, oh my god, I love your new look, and I'm like, well, my new look.
Speaker 5: Is is what I was talking about.
Speaker 3: This is when you this is when you had the sidebur.
Speaker 4: Jobs and.
Speaker 5: Look that would look like you were like Kevin James and a throwback movie Angelus.
Speaker 3: I liked it too. I thought you were cool. He looked like you were re enacting the Civil War.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, the beard. I think they were talking to Beard and the the obesity. So I think some some women like the obesity. Turns out you were drunk.
Speaker 5: That was Blake telling you, Oh I hear.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that wasn't a girl.
Speaker 2: That was me.
Speaker 3: That's me in Indianapolis. Like, I think you were really cute. Uh At what was that bar called Eat a Beaver or something? That place was cool?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that's the one that we like. Both Blake and I blacked out. And Blake like actually injured himself, don't He dove headfirst into the carpet.
Speaker 3: I thought I was playing baseball into the floor.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you thought the floor was not there in the home.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And you just dove into the floor. The carpet.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the carpet about Wild Beaver Saloon. If you're in Indianapolis, go to Wild Beaver Saloon tonight and have one for us police. We love that place.
Speaker 4: Yeah, pour yourself a Jaeger ass, a wild beaver, a goblet of Jaeger at the Wild Beaver Saloon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, goes off.
Speaker 4: Any take backs, any apologies, any epic slams here? Boys, hmmmm uh take apology slam. I think they're pretty good to each other and good to our fans this episode. I don't think we were two dirty.
Speaker 5: Dogs, sweet sweet man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're really nice guys.
Speaker 3: I'd love to give an epic eplica. Love to give a compliment to us for the maybe the smartest podcast we've ever done today. I feel like this episode is pretty informative, and if I.
Speaker 5: Could just piggyback on what Blake is pretty eplic.
Speaker 3: Trying to sound smart, I couldn't pretty epic.
Speaker 5: Attributing to the gesticular of the very good.
Speaker 4: Dude, It's always so funny when people when people like try to compliment. It happened a lot during work allics because our characters are so dumb in their own rights, and my character particularly was very stupid and people would be like, no, it actually takes so smart person to like play that dumb And I'm like, it does it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it does?
Speaker 4: It doesn't it doesn't.
Speaker 5: What is the best example of that of the smartest dumb person? Because everyone used to say that about Ashton Kutcher. They're like, he's actually brilliant and you've got to be smart to play somebody that dumb. And look Shastan Kutcher. He was like a biochemical engineer major at Iowa. He's made some very astute business decisions.
Speaker 3: Seems right stute, But like, who's the dumbest comedian that's actually smart?
Speaker 5: No, who's this? Yeah, who is the smartest person who plays dumb?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I mean you might have nailed it. Maybe it's Ashton Kutcher.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a pretty good swing. Maybe the dude. Maybe the Three Stooges were hell a smart dude, gotta be.
Speaker 5: Tight, but takes, they were just reading the dictionary.
Speaker 4: I don't think they were. They signed like a one hundred year long contracted.
Speaker 3: They used to go off the Three Stooges set and just go straight to Oppenheimer and make the fucking nuke bro. It was fucking crazy.
Speaker 6: Same timeline they rolled, Yeah, they rolled down the uh the old Hollywood boulevards to Oppenheimer's.
Speaker 3: U Let's go Split the Atom Boys.
Speaker 5: I love the Three Stooges growing up.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 3: I watch it with my dad and it was kind of like kind of a bonding experience.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'd watch it with my dad. I remember it. We went to a lot of drive in movie theaters as a kid and would watch a lot of movies there. It was so fun and in Iowa.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the best.
Speaker 4: It was the best, some of the best, the best memories there, and they would play them before the movies. Yeah, so, and usually it was a doubleheader. It was the most fun. The fact that they kind of don't exist anymore really fucking suck.
Speaker 5: I've never been to a driving really really.
Speaker 3: I saw Prete Willy there. Fucking life, dude, dude.
Speaker 4: I saw a twister in the in the drive in movie theater in Iowa. When a twister goes through the screen of a drive in movie theater in Iowa.
Speaker 5: A tornado, a tornado hit while you're watching Twister.
Speaker 4: No a happens in the movie goes through at a screen, a driving movie screen in the movie, and we're watching it in Iowa in the movie and I was in Iowa.
Speaker 3: Did that come out that there's a new twister coming out a scene? Yeah, Glenn Powell twists Christ twist this guy one. Can this guy say something for the rest of us?
Speaker 5: This Beefcake is He also plays every character in the movie.
Speaker 3: It's a Clumps universe.
Speaker 4: It's in the Clumps universe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, It's like, doesn't get more twisted.
Speaker 3: That you gotta find your universe, man, you have to get a universe.
Speaker 4: And that was another episode of This Important and it was today. I was today spin on that thing.