Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap?
Speaker 2: All right, Garrett, all right.
Speaker 3: So Joanna is playing a phone tap on her husband, George. George works late, so he comes home in the middle of the afternoon and he puts in, you know, a good night's sleep starting at like three four o'clock in the afternoon. Joanne's away on business, so she's not around to wake George up to you know, go do stuff with the kids.
Speaker 2: So she thought it would be good for us to wake George up. Wow's Georgia heavy sleeper a little bit. Let's see what happens. It's Garrett's phone tap. Let's see what goes on here. Listen closely.
Speaker 4: Hello, good afternoon, mister Willie.
Speaker 2: This is your four toho one wake up call? What I have a great day?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 2: Who is good afternoon?
Speaker 4: Mister?
Speaker 2: This is your four oh three wake up call?
Speaker 1: Stop? What are you calling me?
Speaker 2: Have a great day?
Speaker 1: Hello? Kidding me?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 2: Is this mister? Good afternoon? This is your four oh four wake up call calling me have a great day?
Speaker 1: Are you calling me again? When I find out who you are, mister, this is find you and be a living you. I'm trying to.
Speaker 2: This is your four or four wake up call. Have a great day.
Speaker 1: Have a great day, you stupid get many stop calling me, all right, Joan.
Speaker 2: I just hung up on him. Now we're gonna call him back and you talk.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: Are you serious?
Speaker 5: Well, jomes honey, are you okay? What's the matter?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there has.
Speaker 1: Been somebody prank calling me or something. So stupid wake up call. They know my name and I don't know what the going on.
Speaker 5: No, got it worked. I did that. I'm so glad.
Speaker 1: What do you it worked well?
Speaker 5: I I thought, because I was away that it would be nice if I hired somebody to call and wake you up so you would be late. Yeah, I didn't want you to be late to pick up the kids. And I just got home and just got to sleep.
Speaker 1: They've got trumpets going off, I stupid music, and then this boy's going yeah kid.
Speaker 5: I thought, yes, guys, I'll fund a new way to have someone wake you up, you know, because I'm not bad.
Speaker 1: I like the way you wake me up. I don't want some stupid soul call with trumpets on it waking me up. I'm ready to kill somebody.
Speaker 5: Well, you have to get up and go get the kids. Anyway, And I spent quite a bit of money to do this for you, because I thought it was money.
Speaker 1: You're gonna say a whole lot of money by just calling me yourself, But instead you heard some stupid chick ass to play trumpets in my ear.
Speaker 5: The service worked.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be awake right now. I want to be a sweet.
Speaker 5: How about you go back to sleep. Okay, I'll call you back in like an hour.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you very much.
Speaker 5: You're welcome.
Speaker 1: Hello, I'm just kidding. Oh God, are you kissing me? Oh? I want to shut you off?
Speaker 5: You off.
Speaker 2: I think now is a good time to tell you that you've been phone tapped. What your wife, Joanne wanted to play a joke on you.
Speaker 5: I got you.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Sunshine, I got you, honey.
Speaker 3: Your wife said that you were on some crazy sleep, so we decided to wake up. You know.
Speaker 1: I hear these things all the time, you know, And I tell my wife, you'll never get me on one of those Elvis Duran's phone tap.
Speaker 5: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants. The Elvis dan phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the morning show,