Speaker 1: Welcome to another episode of The Locker Room. We are in the final four of the college football playoff. All the teams that did not have a bye week won their games last week. We're gonna be talking Ohio State, Texas, Notre Dame, Penn State. We also got our fan calling with Cam Belden. This is the show for you. Make sure you leave comments, make sure you're subscribing. Let's have a show and let's talk college football.
Speaker 2: Ladies, gentlemen, welcome back to another episode of The Locker Room. It is the final four of college football. If you're here for NFL, that's coming out Wednesday morning at six am. This is a college football portion. We've got two games. These two games will decide who's going to in the national Championship. It's a bake week, boys, de lady, college football is your favorite. How you feel, a brother, I'm feelly.
Speaker 3: Good man. I'm feeling really great about that. You know me, last episode.
Speaker 1: On the Soapbox bragging about being one game above. Shit, I had a good week last week. Like, bro, you won one one game above. You probably didn't even bet all those games.
Speaker 3: I bet all those games.
Speaker 4: See your up, So you know you want a unit. I want a unit that's beautiful.
Speaker 2: One thing that I always get to units is this show presented by Fireball. The locker room is sponsored by Fireball Whiskey. So many things make football great, but you you know what the best thing is kicking the living shit out of your arrival. There's absolutely no better feeling as an athlete or fan, and Fireball Whiskey is here to give you the spark to ignite your rivalry all season long. Grab your football buddy, buy around and ignite your rivalry.
Speaker 4: Flame boys. The first game pisses me off.
Speaker 2: I know it does, but a it actually doesn't. It weirdly does. I'll think about it. I'll think about a how State. I'm like, like, my blood will boil for a second. But then I'm like, yeah, but also it is the Big Ten and like we beat them, so if they do well, it's like all right, like we beat the national champs that they end up winning the national championship.
Speaker 1: So there's a.
Speaker 2: Ways I keep finding myself in a West Rows just because just as Ohio States doing well and they've been the thing about a hot state, whether you like it or not as a Michigan fan, is they're good they're always just good, like Michigan is well when I was there, really bad, and then they start to get better, and then they kind of get bad again, and then they win the national championship, and they have a little bit of a down year. Best seven and five team in colleturable history, however, still a down year for US. So now it's like you watch Aho States like that, it's a reload every single year. They always have firepower receiver, they always have a dominating offense, but this year their defense is incredible. But Cotton Bowl, Ohio State their favorite five and a half versus Texas totally on. Before we jump into the game, I was thinking about something earlier. I was thinking, I was talking. I think I was talking about it with JP. The quarterbacks we have the crop. The future of college football is writing these names down, arch Manning, Lenora's Sellers, Dylan Reyola, DJ Lagway, Sam Levitt, Nico You, Quinn Ewers, Rice Under.
Speaker 1: I mean he hasn't played yet. I'm just saying that the guys who have played, the young Kats who have played this year, like the future is bright for quarterback in college.
Speaker 3: Football, very bright.
Speaker 4: I like that, very let.
Speaker 2: Fire you up what's your take on people saying that this quarterback class in this draft class.
Speaker 3: Is really bad bad.
Speaker 1: Hold on, Hey, Delaney's got some takes. I kind of want to say it for the NFL the NFL Show because Delaney, Delaney and I made a bet.
Speaker 4: Teez it tease the bet and then watch the NFL.
Speaker 1: Okay, Delaney and I made a thousand dollars bet on where shear Sanders is going to get drafted. I've got to tell you it's pretty much a lock for myself. He thinks he's he doesn't think.
Speaker 3: The last bet and I'll beat you. So which bet? The last bet we made? You had a lock? It was a lock?
Speaker 1: Which that was everything.
Speaker 2: If it's something about that, probably Nigs Brett the Bone Knigs Brett, oh Bone.
Speaker 4: Nigs Justin Herbert.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but.
Speaker 3: No, we did five hundred. We had a fire hundred dollar bet.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, I think that was with was that Chargers Broncos? That wasn't that?
Speaker 3: That was?
Speaker 1: I think it was like Miami versus the Colts or some ship.
Speaker 3: No man cut that ship out? Was you went about the bet on that you're not the butt? You bought the bet on the coat?
Speaker 2: I remember you early Broncos. It wasn't Broncos Chargers because it was it was earlier in the year because you you paid Delaney five hundred and then we gave it. Then we gave it to Mitch and that was like what nomber that was a while ago.
Speaker 3: Well, it is what it is at the end of the day. The bat tease, the bet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we did a thousand dollars bet on where there was gonna get drafted.
Speaker 4: And we'll talk about Lane.
Speaker 1: He just thinks he just falls. He damn near thinks he's going undrafted.
Speaker 2: I didn't say pretty damn clothes, NFL, NFL, NFL show, NFL show.
Speaker 1: But how do I feel about the quarterback lass? Yeah, it's a little water down, but you never know.
Speaker 2: But why like kim Ward even though but like the fact that he left after or stopped playing after the half, like he still had a Shilow touchdowns, move the ball down the field. Should Sanders looks good? Like who else a quarterbacks?
Speaker 3: Who else?
Speaker 2: I don't know, man, I'm just saying, but but but there's report saying Shade Sanders is not a first round draft pick from some.
Speaker 1: Only a few scouts have said that something all it takes is a couple of guys back. Oh, I don't have him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it changes smoking smoking, it changes at the combine. If he go to the combine, he performed at high level, he all changes. I don't think he will do anything at the combine. I think he'll do a private work, private session at Colorado, A lot of that won't hurt him. Huh, that won't hurt him all right?
Speaker 4: Do you think the Johnny man zill have the shoulder pads on everything?
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's get into this because let's get it in the trophy Game of the Week, brought to us by by Draft Kings. I think I forgot misplaced. There we go, Thank you brother, presented by Draft Kings. From the football playoffs to college to pro basketball to the rush of hockey. What a time to be a sports fan. It's all happening right now and you can get in on all the action of the sports you love at the Draftings Sports Book. With so many sports, every day is game day at DraftKings, that means unlimited opportunities to place your first bet, and DraftKings makes it easy. How easy one might ask try betting on something simple like picking a team to win. Just go to the DraftKings Sports Book GAP, pick your team and place your bet. End it. And to help get you started, here's something special for all new customers. When you bet five dollars, you will get two hundred dollars and bonus bets instantly. Just download the DraftKings sports Book GAP. Use code locker. That's code locker for new customers to get two hundred dollars and bonus bets instantly when you bet just five bucks only at the DraftKings Sports Book, the crown is yours, yours, all right, what's the what's the what's the numbers on this game?
Speaker 2: States Favorite minus five and a half versus Texas. Total points in the game is fifty three and a half points. Games in the Cotton Bowl Game Stadium.
Speaker 3: Dlane, what do you think, man? Honestly, after what Texas the performance Texas played against Arizona, Arizona should have won that game. It was a holding call. They didn't call it gave gave Texas opportunity to finish that game out. Arizona played physical, I mean, beat those boys up. They came in. They came in there and said, yeah, we're white and y'all black. We're gonna sock y'all. That's literally what had they showed up? Showed up? I was I was scared for them boys. But Ohio State, what they did to Oregon, I mean, God, damn Tennessee, what they did to Tennessee. Those boys with their show.
Speaker 1: We got to talk about it.
Speaker 4: We gotta talk about it.
Speaker 1: Jacksons.
Speaker 3: They are on fire. I'm talking about fire. Everyone was talking about Ryan Day was about to lose his job. He was on the hot seat. What's going on now? That whole conversation has changed. This man got that team pumping. They all got there on one heartbeat. I think they're gonna take it. They're gonna take this game minus five and a half. They're gonna beat Texas, and they're gonna beat Texas in a fashion that they beat Oregon. I guarantee it ain't even gonna be close.
Speaker 1: I don't know, bro. I think Texas. Texas has a much better defenses the Arizona. Arizona State came to play and they they played well. They play physical. But you look at Texas, they have like a top five defense in pass defense. They're great at turnovers if they can just get if they can get a couple of turnovers which they can.
Speaker 3: They can't.
Speaker 1: Their defensive line can get after the quarterback, they will. I think it's a closer game. Ohio State might win this late in the game. But I like Texas with the points. I like Texas with the points. They gotta be able to run the football anytime anything, anytime they're one dimensional, they get beat every time. Be able to run the ball. Ohia State is good, they can get after the passers. They have a great defense as well. I just these two match up much better than Arizona State and Texas did. Obviously. Ohias State blown out Oregon again. Oregon had the bie week, they had a lot of time off. Ohio State has just been festering just that Michigan beat down. But I do I think Texas matches up well. I think everybody's calling for a blowout because you look at the two games of the playoffs with Ohao State. They beat the breaks up of Tennessee, they beat the breaks up Oregon. Everybody's just gonna assume they're gonna continue to have the same success. I just feel like Texas matches up better. And when you kind of have that gut chet game against Arizona State. You know a lot of them guys are gonna be watching the film talking to their players saying they shouldn't have been in the ball game with this right. Obviously, Arizona State played well, but I think Texas gonna come to this game motivated. I think their pass defense is gonna be challenging. I think they're hungry to like live up to that standard shut down Jeremiah Smith. They won't be able to. But still, you know how it is in those rooms, those rooms, They're gonna be motivated to play, and I think Texas gonna surprise me.
Speaker 2: I like that when you watch it Texas in Arizona State game, it's very clear that Texas had two x plays, one on special teams in one in the beginning of the game on offense, and then after that.
Speaker 4: They really filled it out.
Speaker 2: Quinn Ewres made some good throws, but he also had multiple throws down the field that were either underthrown or just misplaced.
Speaker 4: Misplaced completely.
Speaker 2: The talent discrepancy, and we talked without this last week between ASU and Texas was so dramatically different. You're talking about the two star, three star guys versus multiple five stars in the state of Texas, which is just a breeding ground for high school football. So you think that game might be close because of how hungry ASU is and towards the end of the game, ASU is gonna pull away because the talent is that much better. But the reality of the film is ASU from twenty five to twenty five move the ball up and down the field. ASU's defense kind of handled Texas's offense in a big way. And if it, you know, if ASU has a kicker that can consistently kick the ball from twenty five to the thirty five, they're probably walking away with that game without going to overtime. There was a targeting call and we discussed this on Bust with the Boys.
Speaker 1: In the Texas Sea. I think that was an incomplete.
Speaker 2: Bad Yes, yes, and yeah, that was a crazy thing that that was.
Speaker 4: Was that you that brought that up on the show yesterday?
Speaker 1: Yea, yeah, we watched it kind of frame by frame, just nuts.
Speaker 2: So when I when I watched that, it's like Texas should have lost that game. ASU was missing like one piece essentially, which was the kicker that you know, if they had an adequate kicker, they were able to win that game.
Speaker 4: I love the gut check.
Speaker 2: When you're sitting there your back in Austin, you're watching the film and you're putting you're putting on your film versus ASU, and then you turn on demon mode. Ohio State versus not only Tennessee but also Oregon, who was the first team, the first team in college football since the Oregon beat Ohio State. What I like in this game is Quinn yours. This is the only quarterback that was a Heisman front runner or supposed to be in the Heisman racing at the Game of the Year, and the whole school didn't want him as a starting quarterback. They wanted arch Manning. So you know, as he's winning these games and making that fourth and thirteen throw in overtime and then the next play getting that wide delay, kind of seem that he tosses it out in the next play just to go there's a bit of a fuck you to Texas. So I think he's going to ball out.
Speaker 4: Ohio State.
Speaker 2: Is the better football team. They're the better football team on the perimeter. It's so difficult to stop them. The passing game is incredible, Jeremiah Smith, unbelievable. The run game is great. They're missing their center, who was an Outland Trophy winner or a Remington Trophy winner. There's a lot of different variables. I'm having a massive internal conflict because if you watch the two games, there's no way you should bet against Ohio State, especially five and a half after ASU and Texas game, Like, you feel really good if you're in a high state fan, I'll take Texas money line.
Speaker 1: I think I gonna I think I think I gotta switch. Yeah, I think I gotta switch. I'm just sitting here thinking about the Texas Arizona State game and Ohio State. Defensively, it's way better, way better.
Speaker 2: They're giving up like twelve point one points, twelve point one points per game, point corn to mitches.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying. Maybe that's they're unbelievable.
Speaker 2: They're getting a quarterback every time, all the time, not just sacks, but also pressure, pressure with four not even bringing a whole lot of Arizona seven dudes in the back end.
Speaker 3: I'm watching that film, Arizona State film. I'm a state. I'm like, we can bully these cats. Look what Arizona State came in. Bully them right, bully switch.
Speaker 1: I gotta switch because they are their top ten in sacks, their top ten and pressure rate. They're gonna get after Texas because against a different Yeah Texas.
Speaker 2: Now, texas an off offensive line is way different than Oregon's offensive line. Tennessee's offensive line like they have, they have a good offensive they have left tackles, probably be a top ten pick. They got guys that can, they can move and go.
Speaker 4: So it's gonna be a little bit different.
Speaker 3: It's still going to I mean, they're gonna be match. You got some guys on Ohio State that's going top ten as well.
Speaker 4: You feel me, any defensive lineman in Ohio State going top ten.
Speaker 1: This is Ohio State. I'm just sitting here thinking.
Speaker 4: It as a group.
Speaker 2: The eleven guys like they're their front seven is really good, their back ends elite.
Speaker 3: So you're telling me, what's old buddy that that?
Speaker 1: Uh which team you're talking about state?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: You don't think it's a dude. Ohio State defensive line right now that's gonna go top ten.
Speaker 2: I don't know much about their interior guys, but their two edge guys forty four. He had an incredible game against Penn State two years ago. He had four sacks, like interception a pick six.
Speaker 4: I believe it was.
Speaker 2: I think it's like, yeah, but he's been more quiet since game, Like he had a huge breakout game and I was like, holy shit, this kid is gonna be unbelievable and then kind of have it hurt fro him very much.
Speaker 4: You look at a stat stats against Michigan too.
Speaker 5: He's not making your big time plays, but he's like doing enough.
Speaker 2: He's a consistent role player, doing your just doing your job is not getting you a top ten.
Speaker 3: But you know how it is if they win a national that changes that whole dynamic. Cas not getting drafted high or just because of a won a national championship.
Speaker 4: I don't think that's how it works.
Speaker 2: Not in college football, Like if you're talking about no, you're you're talking about it, yeah, the super Bowl, because you know you're like college in the NFL, we know is just a totally different league. If you are able to be in the number one team in the world and win, whether you're a core four special teams guy, first and second down guy, like you're gonna want to bring that guy on your team and pay him because it's like this guy knows how to win. He could probably breed some of that leadership into the locker room. With college, it's like you're it's like you're a senior, and you're a senior in high school, you're the top ten guy, your top of the totem pole. Then you go to college, you're at the bottom again. You work your way up. The same thing when you go from college the NFL, You're gonna go back to the bottom of the totem pole and have to prove yourself and work your way up. There's no like, hey, this guy's we won a national championship. He might have a second round grade. Now it' seeing him in the first round. I don't think like the team's winning is going.
Speaker 3: To that kept from toureda pery.
Speaker 1: The corner drives on performance, but I think the performance is a lower metric than having the tangibles and the talent that guys kind of get caught up in playing fantasy football. When it's the combine, the Pro Day and everything else, you start going after those guys the higher ceiling you look at versus Philadelphia.
Speaker 2: Philadelphia, I think it was an eighteen overall or twenty one overall around that area. They took a corner from Toledo that kid's been bawling out this year.
Speaker 3: He's been because he's been he's been balding.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but he's been, he's been balling out.
Speaker 2: But they're not looking at Toledo being like what a powerhouse like you know, the whole world's like we got to captain yeah but two Yeah, but I means enough speed like great Boston.
Speaker 3: They watched his film and they saw what he can bring to the table because sometimes, like even when I talk to these scouts, they don't even some scouts like Combine. Some scouts say, I go off film because I want to see how they perform every play. Do they come off the field, do they do they go and try to make the tackle? Do they compete every play? That's what you see. So that came from Toledo. He was a dolt because he competed every play. He was hungry. He was he the type of dB. You want, big sized guy, come down lady Wood and cover their best player. That's what you want. That's why he got drafted. His ceiling is high.
Speaker 4: That's because it's got the intangibles. Yeah, those types of things.
Speaker 2: The combine if you're a scout, I don't know if a scout that just looks at a Combine goes, oh he ran a four four three, we should draft this guy.
Speaker 3: Well that only Anthony Richardson was the only person right.
Speaker 2: But Combine is checking a box like is he strong enough? K is he fast enough? Is he don't have to be the fastest or the strongest. It's like kind of getting in this little box window of this how many reps he can get? This is what his ten split was. That's kind of that's more of an NFL talk.
Speaker 1: Because like you looking at but the ego too of like the NFL kind of thought processes. You see a guy that's got tremendous upside and maybe you know they're not finishing every play, but there there's there are those scouts and those coaches that just think, if we get him in here, I can I can get that out. Yeah, because again they're wanting to bet on that upside. This dude's a freak athlete. A guy think if I get around him, he must not have had the coaches that got out of him. We'll get it out of him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a Rabel kind of coach because Rabel he he's the type of coach that want to build you up. He want to. He feels like he can make you better, you know what I mean. So you got to have that type of coach that can see that, like, yeah, we can make him better, we can make him do the extra go to extra mouth.
Speaker 2: Just to just to get back to this game real quick. I think just looking at the last two games from Ohio State, it's it's so hard to bet against Ohio State.
Speaker 4: It really is.
Speaker 2: What I'm baking on with me taking Texas is quin yours giving the bird to his own school, his own state, his own city because they want arch many in and him playing with a chip on his shoulder kind of like I'm gonna I'm gonna prove the world something. Because he had some throws Like I said that, we're not we're not great, and you know, it's hard to be consistent put up that many points and whole defense. Is that to that much when you're playing these high caliber teams in the playoffs. This twelve team playoff is a whole different world. Can they sustain Can Ohio State sustain that?
Speaker 1: I don't know about these offenses at Ohio State has done it to in the last.
Speaker 4: You're not lying twelve sacks, You are not. Jordan's SEC is having a down year.
Speaker 2: I get it a Texas money line.
Speaker 4: I'm not do I sound excited about.
Speaker 1: No, but this is Look, Georgia beat Texas in the SEC championship Notre Dame. Their quarterback Riley Limmard had ninety yards passing and beat the SEC champion.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: We're talking about Ohio State playing Texas. Wow.
Speaker 4: Just crazy.
Speaker 1: You believe it.
Speaker 4: Belief, hope is more.
Speaker 1: We're talking money line and we're gonna get a money line bet, like you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, I said, I said money line in the being you're gonna empty your account to do all.
Speaker 4: Fifty four dollars and it's kind of empty now. He kind of got emptied a little bit.
Speaker 2: Bro, Asu, so I put like forty seven hundred the I could.
Speaker 4: Have cashed out for like sixteen thousand, but I was no.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: I was like, bro, let me just see it out because I would have felt terrible if I didn't believe in the boys.
Speaker 3: I believed in them. I thought they was about to walk they ass I'm like, this is crazy, dude.
Speaker 1: When they were fourth and thirteen cover zero simulation pressure was crazy.
Speaker 3: That was crazy. I don't know why they did, and.
Speaker 2: We broke all that down and bust And if you guys want to see that breakdown, you guys can go watch busting with the boys. It just came out with Francis Ellis. It's it's that's fun to look at that kind of framing everything. Love Kiddy Dillingham sitting on a podium saying, you know, that's that's on me.
Speaker 4: I called that play.
Speaker 2: That was their rule and then once again doubling down on Twitter, so that I love.
Speaker 4: That's the kind of coach you want to play for.
Speaker 2: And even though they lost, their whole thing is getting players from Texas back to Arizona, and they they showed that, hey, you took on the best team in Texas at this point, I mean, like, could you could be special here at a SCU Big twelve shout at them, But yeah, I'm gonna take Texas money line.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: Moving on to the Orange Bow Notre Dame versus Penn State. The spread on this game Notre Dame is favored by two and a half. The over unders forty five and a half. This game is brought to this by Fireball. The Ballsy College Pick of the Week brought tows by Fireball is the perfect shot for game day, whether you're buying those sneaky little shoes before going into the stadium or going big with the fireball keg for your tailgate. Whether it's a pregame shot in the tailgate lot or a seboratory touchdown shot at the bar, no matter what is guaranteed to ignite your game day. I'm kind of surprised Notre Dame's favored.
Speaker 4: I am two. Yeah, I am two, especially Notre Dame.
Speaker 3: I like Notre Dame. I like Notre Dame. It's something about them, motherfucking Irish. I like Notre Dame.
Speaker 1: I just I feel like this is screaming Penn State. Yeah, and I'm going Penn State money line, Like, I'm taking Penn State in this game. It's how you look at Notre Dame all saying it earlier. They beat the Georgia Bulldogs with Ryley Leonard only having ninety yards passing. They're gonna have to run the ball, They're gonna have to do some more things. If you look at them throughout the year, they've only led, or they've only been they've only been like underdogs in the game, like four times. They haven't They've always jumped out on teams early. I don't feel like they do that against Penn State because they're very opportunistic on defense, so they get turnovers, They've got.
Speaker 3: Opportunities.
Speaker 1: They've gotten turnovers all year long, and so it's like there's something to be said about that. But having that is like, when I'm gambling on that, I feel like Penn State is going to get out on them early, like they won't be able to have the turnovers and success that the Notre Dame has had throughout the entire season. It's not like a game where I'm like Notre Dame gets exposed because clearly they play very good, complimentary football because they can win games and Ryley Leonard's only thrown for around one hundred yards. They can run the ball well. Riley can run the ball well. They coach their ass off within the scheme. I just I like Penn State.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I think that there's gonna be some mismatches. Who is at Tyler Warren the tight end number.
Speaker 3: Forty four hurt? Uh for Penn State. I thought he was hurt. They start tight end he hurt? No, I don't.
Speaker 1: I think I think he's active.
Speaker 3: He active?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he's active.
Speaker 3: I thought that he said he wasn't gonna play.
Speaker 1: He's he's a baller. He's got some weapons on the outside. They can, they have a running game. I think they're hungry on defense. I think they're much better defense than what Georgia was. George had a lot of issues tackling on the perimeter against Notre Dame. I don't think Penn State will have those uh will have that going against them. I think they'll perform well. I like Penn State in this game figured it out.
Speaker 2: Notre Dame knows how to win. They know how to win. They both teams have had a I mean one team has. He had an easier path than the other. But Penn State, you watch them, they play s U and Boise State, they had the easiest path to get to this point, this point right now.
Speaker 4: Notre Dame.
Speaker 2: They play Indiana, a team that we all agree is was just kind of happy to be in the playoffs. The numbers were a little inflated because really the top teams, they didn't really beat any top teams or schedule. Is very favorite Penn State. I love him on defense. I love the way they fly the ball. I love the way they run the ball, They do a great job. The tight end is very talented. I see Penn State winning this game because you watch a Notre Dame against Georgia, and I feel like Georgia was didn't look like Georgia. They didn't look like the you know, the SEC champs. Carson Beck's obviously out, and it felt to me that Stetson was Gunner Stockton. Gunner Stockton. You felt like the team didn't believe in the kids capability to get done to the kids. A five star ends up going there. He should be a whole lot better next year if he is a quarterback for the Dogs. But they didn't seem like a whole lot of belief after Stetson, Bennett Stockton, No no, no, no, car Carson Beck.
Speaker 4: After Carson Beck went out, give me that, give me a Penn State.
Speaker 1: I think he's a Drew Raalary game bro. I think he plays well. I mean, they got two thousand yard rushers are obviously going to try to run the football. But I think Drew Rallery, I think he I think he shows up this game.
Speaker 2: The likelihood of two Big Ten teams being the next championship is very high.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and two.
Speaker 1: Like Penn State. Although they played Boise, you play against like a Heisman Trophy caliber running back and Ashton Genty like they're battle tested in the trenches. I just feel like they'll have the run defense to shut down Notre Dame, make him a little bit more one dimensional. It's gonna come down to Geralary because again, you you go back to Notre Dame being opportunistic with turnovers and taking the ball away.
Speaker 2: But I like but Penn State has also been extremely opportunistic as well. You look at the SMBU game, they have two pick sixes. I mean, they're a team that flies the ball. The thing the difference between the difference between Penn State and Georgia and their defens is Penn State plays comprimary football all around. Every guy's in their gap, everybody is where they're supposed to be, and they don't make petty small mistakes. They let the other team make mistakes for them, and they capitalize when those mistakes are made. That's why I like Penn State in this game.
Speaker 1: And who's who's number eleven for Penn State.
Speaker 3: Duel Carter. He got hurt, but in the last game, is he going to play this game? Yeah, he got hurt with an everybody.
Speaker 1: Hurt psycho bro. I love watching him play.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love watch something about number eleven in that year. Yeah, they just go off. Yeah, they go craziness.
Speaker 1: Notre Dame money line, Notre Dame's favorite by two and a half.
Speaker 3: I know, still taking the money line.
Speaker 5: Does it make you, guys nervous at all? That Penn State I have on here is oh and six when they're an underdog, they're oh and six straight up and one and five against the spread.
Speaker 1: I saw that. And again, if you look at James Franklin and just his history in.
Speaker 2: The Big Games, right, like, yeah, those are literally out of Ohio State.
Speaker 4: There, that's Michigan. It's top ten, top five.
Speaker 5: Teams, no doubt. But that that kind of goes back to like can he win? Yeah, he won the Big Games. I guess you could say these last two weeks, but SMU and Bois State are not, like they're not your top caliber team at all.
Speaker 1: That's fair.
Speaker 4: But I love that you're saying the logo plays a factor.
Speaker 3: Oh one just.
Speaker 1: Showed up all year, and I feel like the offense being able to put points on the board like they're getting in momentum, they're building some confidence. Like I feel like that's one where taking those against the spread, those gambling stats kind of go out the window. I mean, they're in the semi finals of the College Yeah, and they've ardered again. And you look at when they played against Oregon they only lose by a few points.
Speaker 4: Ohio State as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, they're deepen showed up there. They're off, they're personally non existent.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's if they get that fourth down they win that game.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And if you we do see Ohio State Penn State championship, that's big.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's we'll talk about that.
Speaker 1: If it happened the same thing.
Speaker 3: I feel like it'll be Ohio State in Ohio State.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you like Notre Dame? What what what about Notre Dame? Their quarterback throwing for ninety yards didn't scare you. Prince State has said black coach.
Speaker 1: Is a black coach?
Speaker 3: Is he black?
Speaker 1: He likes I can't do this show anymore.
Speaker 4: That's it, boys, those are the two games.
Speaker 1: We got our we got our fan calling coming to us by cam Belden. Let's style it in with the boy. He's a hey, he's a Tier one Cam is an ultimate Tier one. Yeah, Terry, he's a big tier one. He's got the he's got the wolf emoji in his name. He's a big tier one. So here here's our fan calling this week by.
Speaker 6: What's going on, guys, special fan call in from your boy Cam. Got a little special college football semi final for my best friend Taylor Lawan, you know, because spoiler alert for Barstool Survivor.
Speaker 1: He got voted out.
Speaker 6: But here's here's our picks for him. Special one for you, buddy. Notre Dame, we got minus two and a half. Gonna be a defensive battle, and I think Notre Dame's gonna edge it out. You know, a lot of run game, gonna run out the clock, but Notre Dame's just got that stout defense. It's a top ten in the game. Ohio State, I think is just they're a force to be reckoned with. They're an absolute wagon. So I think I'm gonna take Ohio State minus five and a half. And I also think they're gonna there's gonna be a lot of points scored in that game as well, So I'm taking the over in that game. So yeah, shout out to you Taylor and shout out to the Pinstripe Bull champions Cam.
Speaker 3: I like I like that. I like him.
Speaker 1: You just won the entire weekend before I did.
Speaker 3: We gonna hit, we go hit. My boy Camp came out. You say your Tier one ship going down.
Speaker 1: Notre Dame minus two and a half, Ohio state minus five and a half in the Ohio state, Texas over a fifty three and a half. Those odds are plus five seventy five winning right now.
Speaker 3: I'm with you all day, buddy.
Speaker 1: Great calling. I just I don't think uh.
Speaker 3: I got you me and you'll be next.
Speaker 1: Week's against both of yours.
Speaker 3: No, no, yeah, no.
Speaker 4: Love Camp, appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I did get voted out spoiler alert, got voted out whatsoever. Didn't even see it coming. I didn't even see it.
Speaker 3: I saw it coming, bro, and its really it.
Speaker 2: Was a dumb football mentality for me being like, yo, our squad is so tight after winning three straight, like we can't make this bullshit.
Speaker 4: We got some bitch ass snakes and that group.
Speaker 3: Yeah crazy, I saw it coming.
Speaker 2: But I do respect that they're like the fact that they're like, hey, you guys should win it talking about us when that you me and biz could win it. We got to get these guys out of there. Any athletic competition. Yeah, it was nice to hear that. Yeah it was there a compliment before you get.
Speaker 3: Watch a little bit of.
Speaker 1: That said, I saw, I did was.
Speaker 2: I was like because in the beginning those girls were like, what do we do? I'm like, I guess you guys are just looking at me for what we should do. But they were really playing me and they painted me into this. Hey, we got to get them out of here. They won, they did. They did a good job. They got my ass.
Speaker 4: I will have my vengeance in this life for the next great show, great.
Speaker 1: Show, great show.
Speaker 3: Comments.
Speaker 1: Sure, guys, they cots, tiny kisses, let's win them all, and they went them off.