Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: TD Tuddy taking it to the house reservations for six. Whatever you call it, touchdown, one thing's for sure. Touchdowns matter more at Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL. On the ground, in the air, from the special teams or the defense, we don't care how you score them. We want to bet on touchdowns, and at Draft Kings Sportsbook is the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first NFL bet, try something as simple as betting on a player to score touchdown. Go to Draft Kings Sportsbook app and make your bet today. Ready to do your touchdown dance of your own. New Draft King customers can bet five bucks and get two hundred and fifty instantly in bonus bet and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium. Download the Draft Kings sports app. Use code Shannon. That's code Shannon for new customers to get two hundred and fifty in bonus bet when you bet just five books and get one month free of NFL Plus Premium only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 3: Crown is yours gambling problem called one eight hundred Gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine.
Speaker 4: In Connecticut.
Speaker 3: Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothill Casino in Resorting, Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction. Void in Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKNNGG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 4: O joe.
Speaker 2: Before we get to other news of the day, Chiefs have seemingly found their number one receiver d hops acquired d Hopp and the type only calls Kansas City a conditional fifth round pick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh joe? Where would this rate as far as if season trade?
Speaker 2: If the Kansas City Chiefs go on and do what they do, what they what we think they could do, where would you rank this n season trade?
Speaker 1: Uh? I ranked this n Seaton trade. Probably damn damn near uncle got to be one of the best. It got to be one of the best. Because you're trading for a player. If you put him in the right situation, he can give you what we used to see him when he was considered the top three, top five player in the league. You put him in the right situation. That's what's so important. When we're used to seeing d Hop when he was with Arizona. We saw d Hop when he was with the goddamned Texans. He was considered one of the best in the game. Sure, all of a sudden, he's out of that situation where the opportunities come a little bit more often than normal. So you're able to see the talent, You're able to see the skill, You're able to see how good he is. How he doesn't drop shit, He don't drop nothing. Uh yep, boy got handed, Boy got all state for hands. Now you put him in a situation in Kansas City. You allow me to get acclimated into the offense. He already has eight for eighty six. That might to me. I don't even know if stat line when is with Tennessee. I guarantee you that's his best game. Yeah, it's probably his best game. And he only been here for god damn three business days. It rings up there, and I think the Chiefs are probably gonna if, if, and when they do go maybe back.
Speaker 4: To a chip again.
Speaker 1: Deep is gonna play a big part of that. He's gonna play a damn big part of that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's a Look.
Speaker 2: I wanted de Hop to go before he signed with Tennessee because I thought that would be a great move for.
Speaker 5: Get money in fact, but money, you gotta get that money.
Speaker 2: You gotta go get gotta go get the money. And he did that, but I think that but he saw losing sucks. You getting that money and you getting your eyes beat, it gets hard and hard.
Speaker 4: To go take your ass to work on money. O yo, Yeah, because you already know what.
Speaker 2: Like Christian McCaffery returns to practice for the forty nine ers, not only just see macick did the practice the first time since Week one. Wide receiver Jawan Jennings, kicker Jake Moody, and offensive line with John Feliciano were all back in action. According to reports on the site o Cho What what do you expect from the forty nine ers?
Speaker 4: A moving forward.
Speaker 1: One CMC hits that field that the offense gets that much better. Once CMC hits that feel, the offense gets that much better. Arguably, CMC was the best running back in the league. I know what Derek Henry is doing right now, but before CMC got I mean, before CMC got hurt, he was considered the best running back in the league. For all the things that he can do at the receiver position, lining up in the slot, all thing he can do coming out of the backfield, catching the ball out the back field, running the ball, it allows it allows him to do so much more. I think the offensive playbook with Shanahan when CMC is back there, even though Jordan, even though Jordan Mason played pretty well, you know, while CMC was out, I think they can do that much more offensively when they have CMC in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I think healthy, they still this, They're still a threat in the NMC. Hell yeah, they're still They're still very formidable m HM, formidable, whatever term you want to use. Formidable, formidable, uh C mac his ability to run the football between the tackles, the hit outside can catch it out of the backfield. They get Deebo back, they get you one Jennings back. They they they have an opportunity to do something really good. Oh Joe, I want your thoughts on this. Bengals wide receiver rookie Jermaine Burton was spotted in the casino alone in the hard rocking SENSEI were in the same sooty he had on yesterday. Burton was a healthy stretch again yesterday and Saturday. It didn't show up a walkthrough.
Speaker 1: Damn man. I mean we talked about that a little bit. I think he trains with teacher Whosh Mazato. I think Whosh's a good mentor for him. At some point, I'm sure who She's gonna talk to him and try to get it through his head. These opportunities aren't gonna come often. You have a little you have a little leash again. They will tolerate you, as you always say, they will tolerate you until they can replace you. And when it comes to the NFL, everybody's expendable and replaceable except maybe one of you guys, and I literally everybody, no matter what you may think, So listen, you can't ruin this opportunity. You work too hard. You work too hard really all your life you know you started this as a teenager. You worked all your life to get to this point where you're able to live out a childhood dream. You're able to be a blessing. You're able to provide for not just yourself before your family, and bless all those help you and guided you along the way to get to this point in life. Any of your career, you can't. You can't mess it up. You can't mess it up. I'm sure you know he has enough people to bother him. I would reach out to him, but he already has who's in this corner as as someone he talks to him, mentors and trains with. And I'm sure who she's gonna talk to him and get him together, because hey, that the NFL, broy, that that the NFL stands not for long. You know, even when you're doing right. So if you ain't doing right, I mean, at least becomes even shorter. You're right, And he's he's a talent too, bro, He is a fucking talent.
Speaker 4: Mike.
Speaker 2: Mike Hilton sends a strong message to the rookie wide receiver, when you get to this point in your career, you gotta grow up.
Speaker 4: You're grown man. Nobody's gonna babysit you anymore.
Speaker 1: At all, at all. Joe Joe Burrow had a good quote too. You know them boys don't The boys don't play man. They have Yeah, they have a singular four. Only are they trying to win? They behind the guy damn eight ball game with the bullshit.
Speaker 2: The Minnesota Viacns stopped their two game losing streak by a score of twenty one to thirteen over the Indianapolis Coachs. The coach went with Joe, went with Joe Flacco. They bench Anthony Richardson. Sam Donald was twenty eight to thirty four two ninety three touchdowns.
Speaker 4: He had two interceptions and a fumble.
Speaker 2: Justin Jefferson continued his hot streak seven for a buck thirty seven Addison Jordan Madison made a great one hand to catch as they pull away and hold on to win twenty one to thirteen over the Indianapolis coach To keep them somewhat connected to the Detroit Lions, coach produced their worst offensive performance of the year tonight. The Coat had six the coach offense had six points, their lowest output of the year.
Speaker 4: Zero red zone drive.
Speaker 2: The lowest output of the year thirteen first downs, lowest output of the year two and twenty seven total yards lost output of the year. OCHO watching this game, what did you like about what Minnesota was able to do to get back into it?
Speaker 1: When get back into the win, colln they need to give the game ball to Brian Floores. All defense, all defense, They played extremely well, all four quarters. They played all three phases of the game extremely well, sacking Joe Flacco, causing turnovers, interceptions, and yeah, hell the coach then give themselves a chance actually with the turnovers that they had and to take the worst opportune time to have an inefficient offense against arguably one of the better teams in the NFC, and really the defense smothered. So Brian Floores, I would like to give him the credit for the Winter Night even though offensively they did what they need to do as far as scoring points, but that defense was was really really good, really really good.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Look, you know one thing, when you play the Vikings, their pressure defense, they're gonna eat you up. Brian Floyd is gonna eat you up now. So you better whatever whatever you're doing, you better do it suddenly. You better do it in hurry because you're not gonna have a whole lot of time because he's coming with the pressure package. He believes in his back end, he believes they can hold up, and he believes he can get to you before.
Speaker 4: You get to them.
Speaker 2: And so that's the number one thing that I've noticed that the games that I've watched them play, and for the most part, they've had a lot of games that have been televised. If you can't, brother, excuse me, if you can't handle the pressure, you can't deal with their defense. Now the problem is if Sam Donalds can. Now, when you played Detroit, you turned them all over three times, they're gonna blow you out. I'm just telling you played the Lions and you turned that ball over early like they did. Oh Joe, that game be over. That game is over back the halftime.
Speaker 5: Definitely, that's probably seventeen points.
Speaker 1: I see him.
Speaker 5: If you turn it over three, they scoring two off that in the field.
Speaker 2: Goal, right, because remember they hear what they have A didn't they have a they got to pick six? So you see you see even Andy turning their office possession. Because the last thing you wanted to happen is a team scored when you got ball it's hard enough, you know what I'm saying on Joe. It's hard enough to keep them out of the end zone, especially the high powered offenses.
Speaker 4: The Ravens, the Lions.
Speaker 2: You know, even though Kansas City hadn't got on track, we know they have the potential to be explosive. You let them score when you got the ball, and you catch hell stopping them when they have the ball.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Problem, But I thought, now we're just saying to put you behind the eight ball completely, and you got to do that much more offensively, and damn you got to play perfect football if you're allowed them to score on defense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're absolutely right. Joe Flacco could never seem to get into the rhythm. He was sixteen or twenty seven nine one interception. He was sacked three times. The biggest issue was their inability to run the football, because in order to slow some of that pressure down, you're gonna have to run the football to make them think about something other than your quarterback. As long as they don't as long as they're teeing off on your quarterback and they're not respecting your run, it's going to be a very difficult evening, especially on the road, and that crowd get the rocket.
Speaker 4: It's hard. You see.
Speaker 2: They got a couple of false start up penalties O show, and so you needed some you needed some resemblance of a run game to try to slow that pressure front of the Vikings down. Jonathan Taylor thirteen for forty eight. So they had nineteen carries for sixty eight yards. That's not nearly enough. Slightly over three yards of carry. That's not nearly enough. Of Jack cut it. No, it won't, it won't. So the Vikings stopped the bleeding of their two game losing streak. They moved to six and two twenty one to thirteen winners over the Indianapolis coach who falls to four and five.
Speaker 4: No, we've been to talk about Lamar Jackson.
Speaker 2: Lamar Jackson competed, completed sixteen to nineteen pass attempts for two hundred and eighty yards, three touchdowns, and had a perfect quarterback rating fifty point three. Lamar has now has four career games with a perfect quarterback rating with a minimum of ten passes. He ties the NFL record held by Ben Roethlisberger, who also has four such games. Lamar now has twenty passing touchdowns this season after connected with Zay flyers twice, Patrick card once flowers and Jackson's flowers with Jackson's favorite target on Sunday five receptions abuck twenty seven. In winning six of the past seven games, the Ravens have beaten three teams with a winning record, the Bills, the Commanders, and the Broncos by a combined score of one to oh six to forty three. But this is the same Baltimore team that lost to two last place seams. They lost to the Browns, and they lost to the Ravens. It comes down to the most criticized Ravens defense. When Baltimore ho's teams to twenty five or fewer points, the Ravens are four.
Speaker 4: And Zero's coach, that's great.
Speaker 2: They lost to the Ravens and the Browns. Excuse me, they lost to the Raiders and the brown You know.
Speaker 1: It's funny, and you see why it was a little optimistic about maybe the Cowboys being able to pull it off, you know, and changing their season around, is because on any given Sunday, you never know what's gonna happen. You never know what's gonna happen. Now, as dominant as the Ravens are, if you if you're a betman, if he was a gambler man. When they paid the Raiders, you're putting all your money on the Ravens. When they played the Browns, you're putting all your money on the Browns. But I don't understand why that happens. Maybe playing down to the competition. Maybe the play calling, Like you said, when they played the Browns, they only gave god damn Derek Henry the ball eleven times. How many I mean, how many? How many are rushieres?
Speaker 5: Derrek Henry had today.
Speaker 4: Twenty three with two touchdowns and a bunco six.
Speaker 1: See, maybe that is the formula. Maybe thirty four.
Speaker 2: They almost had double the amount of rush attempts as past attempts. Last week it was the flip side. Lamar Jackson threw the ball nine teen times. Today they ran it thirty four times. That's your recipe. And because Lamar doesn't need to throw the ball thirty plus times, because he's gonna be so efficient, because the gaps that's going to be in the defense, because you can't stop d Henry with a light box, so he's thrown against man coverage and whining zone coverage. They so out of place because they didn't taking the false steps trying to get down when he fakes the ball into d Henry's valley a position. Now you're out of position. But he's dealing with the ball. He's played unbelievable. Right now, the MVP is Lamar is d Henry, is Jerry Goff?
Speaker 1: Okay, any anybody else, anybody anybody else in that race that you would throw a name in the box. No, okay, no, not for me. I mean a blind maga. See if I'm not gonna mention a blad man name, but a blind maga.
Speaker 4: See.
Speaker 5: There's a chance that Lamar Jackson went his third v P.
Speaker 1: There's a chance that he went in third v P. And man, by god, young boy, I know, I know, young boy. Watch they be watching too. I know Lamar probably probably not right now, he's gonna see this boy. You're the real deal boy, Pompino's finest boy. I salute you. This is coming from a Bengal, coming from Mango. But I know one thing. You know who you know who they play Thursday night? Okay, I bet that, I bet they know.
Speaker 4: I bet they bet that.
Speaker 1: I bet they're gonna be ass and that and that's respectfully to all my Raven fans.
Speaker 5: I love you, know how I feel about you.
Speaker 2: I love and Baltimore. I got the Raven bet whatever make it loud of yourself.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna do you like that. I ain't gonna like that. Take your money. I ain't gonna take you money, will take. We just talked about what happened when they play the Raiders. We just talked about what happened when they played the Bunds. So you think they you think you think the Bengals finning after the day's game against the Raiders, you think we're gonna.
Speaker 4: Did you talk about talk about?
Speaker 2: I remember what they did last time they was in Cincinnati, dropped the forty one piece of.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, stay with me.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 5: Did you see Joe Burrow today? I don't mean to jump the gun and get off top.
Speaker 1: Did you saw today?
Speaker 2: How many yards did he throw for against the Raveils last you talked about last time?
Speaker 1: We've improved since then?
Speaker 4: No, you have your defense? Have it?
Speaker 2: You just played the word bad team? Remember how y'all went to Philly. Philly beat y'all thirty four to seventeen.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, all right, mark my words. Now I told you.
Speaker 2: He threw for three ninety two. He threw for three ninety two against the rapis how many touchdowns and five tds? And el Jack got it.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: He can't beat he can't beat Lamar. He got one bigger against Lamar.
Speaker 1: I know, I know what the record is. I know, but listen.
Speaker 4: Lamar wiping his feet. There wasn't a do to everybody in the.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah. We'll see though, we'll see Thursday. We'll see what put some own.
Speaker 1: In make make it all right or make it light on yourself? Then make it light on yourself. What you want to do? You call your.
Speaker 4: Price better band a band?
Speaker 2: And I ain't talking and I ain't talking about fam You a grambling the southerns.
Speaker 1: What you want to do?
Speaker 5: I got, I got what you want.
Speaker 4: To a band?
Speaker 1: Matter of fact, you know what? Since you're talking and I got ten right here? Make it two thousand? Now? What what? What? What you want to do? Let's go, Hey, Joe, I told you what Joe Burrow said the last time he was in front of the media. We're gonna win seven of the last nine and starting at number one for that next nine was the day and the next win, it's gonna be Thursday.
Speaker 4: Ain't happening.
Speaker 1: And that anybody in the chat, they got something to say. You better too, put your side bet down. Y'all talking about man, y'all talking about man.
Speaker 4: Who they boy? They played too good, They played too yod.
Speaker 1: They playing real good and no listen, Lamar Jackson, the Ravens brother, Todd Monkin. They are playing phenomenal football. Derrick Henry phenomenal. Zay Flowers, boy, I see you Black, I see you. But Thursday, no suck, Thursday, no suck.
Speaker 2: Eagles beat the Jags twenty eight twenty three. Saint Quhi hit the back was heard of Davonte Smith one hand a touchdown grab. Eagles almost let this one slip away. The fail to They failed to convert the brother the brotherly shove two point conversion. They turned the ball over on fourth and one. Jake Elliott mister fifty seven yard field goal to tap together the Jaguar the last chat to beat them, but na Kobe Dean interception in the zone save the game.
Speaker 4: Oh Joe, did you watch this game?
Speaker 1: I watched spurts of it because I had multiple games going on at once, so my head was on swivel left the right, left, the right, left the right, like I was watching the goddamn tennis match. But I was able to watch most of it. I saw some of Sa Kwan plays that saw Davonte Smith, uh do it?
Speaker 5: Other Other than that, I remember tweeting that the Eagles look good. I tweeted, it's not long ago. I said, the Eagles look so good.
Speaker 1: There's the chance they will probably be playing for a Super Bowl championship.
Speaker 5: And everybody tweeting.
Speaker 1: Me back, hell no, we not, not with Nick Sirianni as a coach. And I simply said, even with the inconsistent the inconsistency at the head coaching position that people are complaining about, the offense is so good that I think they can overcome any coaching wos. I think they can overcome any coaching boles. As long as they play defense, I think they'll be fine. But nobody, nobody, nobody agrees with me.
Speaker 2: Nobody doesn't, No, because uh there, they don't look as good as the Lions. The Lions look great. Yeah, and here's the problem. They're probably gonna have to manage aj with this hamstring.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: They didn't release the injury of aj because he left this game Ojoe. So it's gonna be interesting to see how this thing plays out because they're gonna have to manage him. I don't believe they can go all the way without a healthy AJ Brown.
Speaker 1: Wait, he just came back from hamstring.
Speaker 2: Didn't he Yeah, I don't know. Sirianni did not say after the game what the injury was, but he left and didn't return. So it's gonna be interesting to see moving forward because I don't think they can go to where they trying to get to without him.
Speaker 1: Oh man, I'm I'm sick of this ship man.
Speaker 2: But that move Saquan hit on for fourteen yards old yoe. He hopped over the dudes backwards.
Speaker 1: Hold on, he spun, he made somebody miss, did a spin, and in the middle of the spin, because he was already behind, he knew he knew the guy was gonna go low and jumped over him. A reverse What do you call that? Reverse? What a reverse hurdle? That is bruh had a reverse hurdle?
Speaker 5: Chat, y'all don't understand a reverse hurdle.
Speaker 2: That's like a wrestling move, you know, where they sling somebody into the turnbuckle the.
Speaker 4: Backwards.
Speaker 2: I look, that's as good a move that you're gonna see for him to be able to do that. But I'm confused. There was a play late in the ball game with they're trying to run out. He hurdles a guy and slides down. I don't know if you saw it, and the reporters didn't ask him about it. They didn't ask him about and I don't think they asked Srianna about it. And I'm trying to figure out what was going through his mind. Did he think they were out of timeouts? Did he think he had the first down? I'm confused why he would slide in that situation instead of getting the first down. So I was confused. I think he miscalculated. It'll be very interesting to hear what his thought process was and why.
Speaker 4: He did that.
Speaker 1: Probably in his ear. Somebody was probably in his ear and told him to do that. He they he just didn't realize the situation and the fact that he did need the first down.
Speaker 4: I call it.
Speaker 5: I call it. You know what I call that. I call that over coaching.
Speaker 1: Over over coaching, you had your player thinking more than they should instead of just playing the goddamn game and probably based on a situation and having a situational awareness in that moment, you'll know to get the first down and then slide.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 2: I was surprised that that he did it because I'm I was like, what was sa kwan? You got to get the first out of that situation. You had to have miss calculated something something, because they know way he's sliding like that, because he slid like he thought he had the first down and so or he didn't think they had any more timeouts, but they had two timeouts and they had the two minute warning. So I was I was just totally confused by what he did in that play. But the play that he had was was was incredible. That caught the pass spin hop backwards. I don't even know. Can you do that in mad No? No you will. I bet they added I bet they added thing.
Speaker 1: So I mean they they probably they probably can't that matter of fact, it should be a speed a feature specifically for him because I mean a lot of people hurdle. A lot of people hurdles, so they might as well add it is a reverse hurdle.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 1: That's dope.
Speaker 2: The Bengals beat the Raiders forty one to twenty four. Joey b geinst the win only six more to fulfill the o Jo promise of seven wins in nine games. Rookie Jermaine Burton was a healthy scratch after missing walkthrough on Saturday. Joe Burrow just didn't have it, have a little to have to do the little things right. Mike Hilton, You're a grown man. Nobody's gonna baby you anymore. Uh, what do you think, o Joe?
Speaker 1: The bait was won? Joe Burrow, let me touched down. Joe Burrow through the day on uh five, he.
Speaker 2: Was twenty seven or thirty nine, two fifty one five touchdown And to pick that guy, Oh Joe, that guy starded the hell out some film.
Speaker 4: That's like the second or third time.
Speaker 1: He did that last year too, you know last year.
Speaker 5: So listen, and I tweeted, I treated did it.
Speaker 1: I tweeted, And some of the people complained, well, if I think maybe Yoshi, if he said, if Yoshi had made the block. Listen, Jack is reacting. So the ball snaps based on recognition. He already knows it's coming.
Speaker 4: And he see he was once hecs chased bubble gone.
Speaker 5: He's going right to it, so you.
Speaker 1: Really can't even get to the block or make an attempt to block him because you already know what's going on.
Speaker 2: And sometimes that's why you you have that guy Yoshi that's normally gonna block, you have him go up to rail because the guy is going to react like Jack Jones, and then you heat him up the rail.
Speaker 1: That's a good way. That's a good that's a good.
Speaker 4: You can get him.
Speaker 2: But if you throw that ball, if he gets a reaction like that, and you throw that ball to chase and go another way, if he can cary.
Speaker 1: But again on Jermaine Burton being late obviously doing doing the same thing that that Da did.
Speaker 5: I haven't had the chance to talk to young Bull.
Speaker 1: I think t J. Whosmanzada is a mentor of his. He trains with him, and I think t J. T J got to talk to him. TJ got to get in his ear. They are tolerated. They're tolerated until they can replace you. Now, Jermaine is burn is a special talent. He has a lot of talent. He gonna help this offense in a tremendous way, especially with his speed and being able to stress defenses. So I would like for him to do whatever he needs to do. I'm not sure. I'll probably reach out to him. You got to do the little things, man. If you do the little things right, you know, it'll pay off for you. It'll pay off for you. So I want to see.
Speaker 2: The old Bengals would have tolerated this behavior, but the new Bengals aren't. I love I love what Joe Burrow said. I love what Mike Hilton said. Bro, ain't nobody babysitting. Get here, be professional, show up on time, do your job, do what you're supposed to do, and let's go try to win football game.
Speaker 1: You know what he should do.
Speaker 2: I mean, he was sitting on the bench. Did you see Look. I don't know what was saying, but he was sitting on the bench next to Joe Burrow. Joe Burrow said something to him and got up walked away. Jermaine Burton gets up, walks away, Joe Burrow go sits back down on the bench.
Speaker 1: No, I ain't see that. I ain't see that.
Speaker 2: Take a look at it. He's saying something. I don't know if he said, don't sit next to me.
Speaker 4: What are you doing over here? Man?
Speaker 2: He's saying something because all I know is he got up, and when Burton got up, he went back and shot down.
Speaker 4: That's all I'm saying. Now, you deduce for whatever you want to deduce from that, but check.
Speaker 1: Matter of fact. You know, Joe might be upset. Joe might be upset because he understands how good he is. He understood, right, But he does.
Speaker 5: Understand how good he is and how he can help.
Speaker 1: He can help the team, and he's hurting the team by not being available, by not doing the little things right. If you came to the little things like show up, practice, catch the ball, then you won't be able to help us on Sundays. So hopefully he'll get it together and add another dynamic and another weapon to the offense that Joe can use. And Joe's probably frustrated, And when your quarterback get frustrated, that's not a good thing. That's the wrong person. You don't want to de side.
Speaker 2: As that you asked sent it sent you the clip. Uh, But Joe tried to win games. I love that Joe holding people accountable, and that's what you have to do. Your best players must hold everybody accountable. Your best players must be your hardest workers, Your best players need to sit the standard in which everybody conforms to. That's what happens. That's how you win. Oh yeah, he said, Oh he saying something down, Okay, he saying something.
Speaker 1: Body language and mannerisms, you could tell something wrong. Body language and mannerisms, you could tell some wrong. Yeah, he pissed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he says out of the Oh yoe, we can deduce. But we don't know what he's said. But he turned and he said something to Burton. He got up, and when Burton got up, he went back inside down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he.
Speaker 5: He gonna he gonna get right.
Speaker 1: He gonna get right, he gonna get right. To listen. He probably got enough people in this ere already. I don't want to be, you know, one of those he got. You got t J.
Speaker 5: I'm sure who's who she's gonna reach out.
Speaker 2: But that's why he didn't fall in. That's why he fell in the draft. He had issues that Georgia had issues in Alabama. That's why he dropped. We don't make it die right right, right, right right. He dropped though, Joe and a lot of Sometimes guys can have red that's why they call him red flags, your warning signs. Sometimes guys have flags and they say, you know what, it's time for me to mature. I'm not a kid. I'm not in college anymore. I'm a professional. I'm a I'm an adult. I need to conduct myl I need to conduct myself as such, and then somebody use it as.
Speaker 4: A that's who I am.
Speaker 1: Now, Okay, you can't do that.
Speaker 4: They're tolerated, not.
Speaker 1: The zoo, because they listen. Your visit can be real short. On your visit can be real short.
Speaker 2: The Chargers defeat the Browns rough day for Jamos three interception. Damn, he might need to have another lacing surgery. One week after Jamis helped engineer season best performance. The Brown's offense struggle against the top defense in the NFL. Cleveland had fifty seven total yards and a halftime Jamos Winston has now thrown one hundred and two interceptions, the most by any player in a hundred career games since Matthew Stafford in twenty sixteen. Brown sacked Justin Herbert sixth time today, all of which were in the first half. Wide receiver Quentin Johnson had had a career best game of four.
Speaker 4: Catches one hundred and eighteen yards receiving.
Speaker 2: Huh oh he a horn frau Oh, that's ash he was ash Epp, Yes, Sir Joe. Sometimes I wonder what Jambs sees. I wish I could look through his eyes so I can see what he sees. Hey, ain't no way you could throw Ain't no way you could throw the ball directly to the other team that many times in your career.
Speaker 4: O joke.
Speaker 1: Ain't no way. I can't even I need to.
Speaker 2: I gotta see. I need to see for one thing I want. Look, I don't ask a whole lot. I ain't never wanted to be like another man, my brother. I wanted to be like my brother. But I just want to be able to see in a game. I wish I could see what Jamos sees, just for a game, so I can tell him, Jambs, that guy got on a different colored uniform. He's out of your teammates because out of the way he be hitting guys between the numbers.
Speaker 4: He got to be color blind.
Speaker 2: He might need to rear godless liked because Lacey didn't do him no justice.
Speaker 1: Damn. Oh, hey did you did the interceptions? Were you able to see each one? Did the receivers run wrong routes where they did they get blanketed or he just man undercut.
Speaker 4: It looked like it was like too mad, he had do right?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: I just I and you know there there are a couple of plays last week if the Ravens could catch the right Kyle Hamilton dropped the.
Speaker 1: Interception that they stool. You're right, And I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, I just I don't know, man, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just.
Speaker 2: I mean, do you know, O Joe, do you know how bad you got to do be to throw thirty plus interceptions in a season?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think listen last week's game against the Ravens. I think it's different being that you're kind of preparing for one quarterback and another comes in, and then a team has a week to prepare, prepare and game plan for you and be your past inconsistencies at a quarterback position. All right, this is what I know we can do. And you know, after week to prepare knowing who the quarterback would be. I mean, this is the kind of game you get. You get a three in a seven game.
Speaker 2: Oh twenty six or forty six, two thirty five, one touchdown, three picks.
Speaker 1: Damn for they threw the ball forty six times? M hm, why I wish I could have played today?
Speaker 4: Boy?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I leave.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, I don't know who the.
Speaker 5: Brown Who the Browns got next? Hope they got an easy game.
Speaker 1: I hate, I hate using the word easy. But do they have.
Speaker 4: A definite team? Would they? They defense?
Speaker 2: Their defense could be pretty good, but the offense keeps him out on the field so long you're gonna wear it down.
Speaker 1: That defense. It's nice.
Speaker 4: Who the Browns got next?
Speaker 2: Ash, Oh, it's gonna be a yunk fast they got the same.
Speaker 1: So jamis James going back to the Saints.
Speaker 4: Where's the game in Orlands in New Orleans?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's tough.
Speaker 4: You know what I think I'm I think I'm gonna watch highlights of that game. Ain't no way I'm watching that game.
Speaker 1: I hope, Hey, hey, the players. I don't mean to go back to the previous game, but I hope Derek Cardon loses confidence because the players in that locker room, the players on that team have Yeah. I know, I know because whenever you see players, you know, last out of the quarterback like that without really saying his name, Oh put me at quarterback and like stuff like that. He done lost him, and then watching Cam Jordan and his reaction, watching Kamara and his reaction.
Speaker 4: Ain't got no respect for him, man.
Speaker 2: I keep telling people, it's the same thing that when last week when the guy with horse driving around and they end up catching the hell Mary. You play for your teammates, respect, your coaches, trust, and the fans appreciation.
Speaker 1: Dan.
Speaker 4: Those are the three and if you play, if you play for those, everything else to take care of yourself.
Speaker 2: You want your players, the teammates to respect you, You want your coaches to trust you, and you want the fans to appreciate the effort that you put out. The Panthers beat the Saints twenty three. Twenty two, Chris o'lave stretched off the field after a scary hit. O Lave's brother was active on Twitter. Bro just called he's up and active. Uh. One follower said, might be time to have that talk. Might be time to have that is it worth it talk? Josh Olave, who's the brother of Chris. It ain't worth it in Nola, I tell you that.
Speaker 1: Hey, everybody upset it at Derek Cowboy. Everybody's upset at Derek Carr. I saw Cam Jordan, you know, walking away he didn't even go in the locker room. I think the players upset. I think the players are fed up with his play. Obviously playing a game against the Carolina Carolina Panthers, and when you look at them your schedule, based on the way they played this year, that's the game you should win. That's that's the game you should win. And due to the quarterback play and an inconsistency at the quarterback position today, they weren't able to put it off on that fourth down. I think, what was it, fourth and two, fourth and fourth and fourth, whatever it might have been.
Speaker 4: You to Derek carr Het, what do we do? What do we what do we help me roll?
Speaker 2: He makes it seem like he been lighted it up all day. He was eighteen of thirty one.
Speaker 1: Why why, why is that your first choice, especially in that scenario.
Speaker 4: Why do you.
Speaker 5: Throw the ball that has the.
Speaker 4: Least belief Exactly?
Speaker 1: That's not making any sense. At least give your team a chance, at least at least give him a chance. I don't I don't understand what he was thinking in that situation. And I know, listen, I know the players hot. I know the players are hot.
Speaker 2: You know, listen, Yeah, you just lost to the worst team. You just lost to the worst team, but a Saints. I don't know if y'all noticed this, but y'all don lost seven straight. So are we sure the Panthers are the worst team in the NFL And it's not the Saints. I know they got talent. You look at Camara, and you look at a Live and you look at Cam Jordan, you look at Marshawn Lattimore and to Mario Davis and Granny Badger.
Speaker 4: I know I can throw out for you.
Speaker 5: Think about how they think about the first two weeks of the season.
Speaker 4: Your averaging forty plus one.
Speaker 1: I thought the same man. I thought the Saints was Finn fin to run the table, right, I thought he was going to run the table. Derek Carr looked good, Kamara looked good, the office look good. You know, I've just I don't know what happened. I don't know what it was.
Speaker 2: Want Michael Thomas goes in on Derek Carr being but they fired all them coaches, trying to cover his claws up and still he doing the same. Ish dude tried to lie and say I was jealous of them, making Chris olave wide receiver number one whole time. He can't even give him a piece of ball. He needed butt whip. This year, buddy went first team All Pro that year. His buddy went first team All Pro in twenty twenty two. He needed one hundred and eighty target just to catch the hunder passes. He is butt on my granny, dude, scary and patty.
Speaker 4: He just throws the ball. Get him the f out of here. He's so but.
Speaker 2: Damn man, Okay, Derek Carr for you. I've been told, y'all ish sad Saints Flayer's Pros game reaction show, they've officially given up on the season.
Speaker 4: Cam Jeorde, we just lost to the Panthers. I love y'all.
Speaker 2: New Orleans truly had higher expectations and the best of hopes of us for us. Y'all deserve it. Caitlin Sanders said, fans keep saying louse, So we get the number one pick. Hell, throw me in a quarterback. Ish, let's have something something fun to watch. He Din tweeted, mofo cheek bones sigre hey way, how all of y'all deserve better? My only goal is to finish above five hundred. At that point, Rams defeat the Sea. How the Seahawks twenty six Kareem Kitchens one hundred and three yard pick six tied the game up in the final minutes. Seahawks tied up in the final because they blocked the punt and they ended up scoring a touchdown in the final seconds. They got stop thirty one and fourth to one and the Rams go down the field, go down the field. The Rams win in a walk off one handed grab by DeMarcus Robinson. Pookin the Coua got ejected for throwing the punch. The league office ultimately controls the ejections, and however, Xavier was not getting ejected for sending Chris or Lobby to the hospital, but pooking the Coua gets ejected for throwing the punch, especially when Trent Williams has thrown punching in multiple games without getting ejected. That's what Pro Football Talked tweeted, I can see it. Brian Brads got ejected. And see that's when you're dealing with subjectivity. That's why you know gymnastics, or you're dealing with diving, or you're doing things that have judges come into a play. These are officials. One official see it one way. So, but that's normally a call. Ejection normally comes from Lee And I don't get it because, like you said, Trent Williams, Man, Trent Williams almost took a new hand two weeks ago. Yeah, remember it, But I forgot. I don't think he realized who he had punch. I know he didn't think he was gonna be able to put a t dub and he gonna get away with it.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, don't if you notice, don't people don't play with dubb. He must asshire one time. He ain't the guy that you get to fake. Somebody do it, and he gonna do it. Don't tell him hit me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know. I think the.
Speaker 2: The league is gonna have to like ask the answer the question, why was it the dude dejected that Hittle lobby.
Speaker 4: So it's gonna be a very interesting, a very interesting answer that they give.
Speaker 1: If they're gonna if they're gonna make the call and start dejecting people, they have to be consistent with it. They gotta be consistent.
Speaker 4: The Titans defeat the Patriots twenty seventeen.
Speaker 2: Drake May heroic sins the game in the overtime mayor Roids would have end after throwing an interception with two minutes left, and overtime made them some magical things to send the game in overtime, but two cost some mistakes, a strip sack and an interception, and overtime provided the ultimate learning experience for the number three pick in the draft.
Speaker 4: I thought they were gonna do it, o Joe. I thought they were gonna do it.
Speaker 1: I did too, I did too.
Speaker 5: Drink may Hey, you gotta cut the minceptors.
Speaker 4: Out, baby, They're not good enough to overcome.
Speaker 1: You gotta cut the minceptors out simply because of what you just said. You can't overcome the interceptions.
Speaker 2: No, you don't have the kind of team. They've been very I mean, think about it. That's why the Patriots so good because Brady didn't beat them. Braidy didn't. They didn't beat themselves. Brady didn't put the ball in harm's way, even when he had exceptional defenses. He didn't put the ball in harm's way. Because now you now you neutralize it. Now you drop yourself, You lower yourself to the competition. No, we're better than you. We're not gonna help your calls. So no, if you beat us, You're gonna beat us doing your own, you know, playing out playing us. We're not gonna give you turnovers and and and and and and increase your opportunities to beat us.
Speaker 4: That's not gonna happen. But uh yep, so the Titans Titans two and six, Patriots two and seven both.
Speaker 1: I feel I feel like, man, you know what, hey, if they need some help, man, I could be out there. I can play a little quarterback. Now, you know, I played quarterback at Beacha.
Speaker 4: Now you're good, blue heady.
Speaker 1: Check check check.
Speaker 4: You ain't pointing to the mic.
Speaker 1: I just the mic. Man, what you talking about? I just pointed to the mic.
Speaker 4: Okay, you want to call him number out, call his number.
Speaker 1: Mike fifty two, Mike fifty two.
Speaker 5: Hey, hey, watch the safety coming down.
Speaker 1: Watch that white safety.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah all right motion motion motion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I'm telling you what. He that's what that's what they need. They need somebody like me at quarterback. Man,