Speaker 1: Wind Down with Janet Kramer and I'm heart Radio podcast.
Speaker 2: So I'm really excited for this episode because we're kind of on a tailor's Sheridan kick right now. I had never I had never watched Yellowstone. You watched the first season of Yellowstone.
Speaker 3: Right, eighteen eighty three?
Speaker 4: Oh, you watch eighteen eighty three.
Speaker 1: I watched eighteen eighty three first and Foremost, and then I watched I thought.
Speaker 4: I had to watch they called first and foremost? Or is that just I watched the first and foremost.
Speaker 3: That's the smartest.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't it be like I watched eighteen eight three first.
Speaker 3: Worst and foremost. I watched eighteen.
Speaker 2: Ac three, So I used in a sentence, but I'm also not the smartest tool in the chef.
Speaker 3: Which then led me to Yellowstone.
Speaker 1: And I had thought i'd watched more of Yellowstone because when we thought, okay, let's watch it, I thought I had watched up until season all of five. Yeah, And then when I watched that, I was like, wow, I've only watched season one, But I didn't realize there was so many episodes, yes, which was a pleasant surprise because it meant me got to love the Yellowstone.
Speaker 3: Johny we have watched.
Speaker 2: Yes, we've I mean started from one. You watched season one with me and we are almost caught up to season five.
Speaker 3: You were on episode ten.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're real close.
Speaker 3: I beg John is now out of which is a shame.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: We both looked at each other and we're like, this kind of just takes the is it the luster?
Speaker 4: Is that the word?
Speaker 5: Like the.
Speaker 4: Can I use that one thing?
Speaker 2: It's just kind of it's like not as exciting, but I still love.
Speaker 4: I want to see how they wrap it up.
Speaker 2: I heard that there's talk of maybe rip and best character spin off kind of eye, but I don't haven't.
Speaker 4: For me is the show.
Speaker 3: I don't care what. They just need to take Jamie out of it.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, I'm not a big fan of jam No, I.
Speaker 1: Just don't mean his character is not a likable character, but I just I just don't like the whole Jamie.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 2: It's interesting because our guests today are on the new Taylor Sheridan show, which is Landman, which we are going to start watching.
Speaker 3: Absolutely it is.
Speaker 2: So Robin Lively. She's been acting forever, but she's also Blake Lively's sister. And then Bart Johnson they've been married for gosh. They just celebrate their twenty fifth wedding anniversary. And there was a scene that we watched last night in Yellowstone where James Funny Jamie's character was going down on.
Speaker 3: What's the only parties played the way in my eyes tightly, Jamie, you're not annoying.
Speaker 2: He was going down on that girl who was the the hit woman that's that started then she wasn't the hit woman, but she was women. Yeah, and you looked at me and you said you will never what'd you say?
Speaker 4: Go ahead?
Speaker 3: Well, he wasn't just going down on the head. There was things before that.
Speaker 1: She's no brand parties and he starts to I was just like, there's no part of me ever ever ever allow that ever for a man to be that close to you like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Never.
Speaker 4: What if Taylor Sheridan.
Speaker 2: Has me audition and I book a role where that I have to have that scene and.
Speaker 1: I will go is it Tommy lee on everyone remember a real like phoning the producers and threatening the producers. You need to change this scene. Well, this is really good of your health. You need to change this scene.
Speaker 6: Is that?
Speaker 1: I just don't think it's healthy for any relationship, Babe, I really don't. And it'll be interesting to see if our next guest being married for twenty five years, both being actors, and granted, it'll be different because they're both in that space.
Speaker 3: I'm not in that space.
Speaker 1: You imagine I'm an actor, right, we're both actors, and I am in a situation where I've stripped this woman naked and I start to go down on.
Speaker 3: A How do you like that?
Speaker 4: They're not actually going down like he's just head.
Speaker 3: It's just you can smell. He can smell of skin. They can is that close to? No? No, that happening.
Speaker 4: So you wouldn't let me do that role?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't let you do that scene? Would you let me do it?
Speaker 4: It's different?
Speaker 3: Would you let me?
Speaker 4: You're not an actor if you were an actor.
Speaker 1: I'm getting I'm getting into acting, right, I'm going to attact. Yeah, I don't want to be James Bond when I'm fifty.
Speaker 4: No, I'm like, I'm in like serious talk. Would you would you let me do it?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Serious talk? Would you?
Speaker 2: Would you let me do that type of role? If the if the role called for nudity like that?
Speaker 3: So let's take that women's role in the TV show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a very pivotal role, A.
Speaker 3: Very pivotal role which she get pumped in every episode.
Speaker 4: No, so if I booked it, you would say, no.
Speaker 3: That's not good for a marriage. That type of role.
Speaker 1: It's not especially a man who's not in the acting world. It's difficult because so therefore that's my opinion based on I'm not in that world. You can keep smiling and laughing if you want, but let's flip it. Let's flip it because we always do that. Let's flip it. Yeah, okay, I'm I'm Jamie and those scenes are you all right with me?
Speaker 2: Then that they have I've dated actors before that have had to do sex scenes, and because it's it's literally the most uncomfortable thing ever. Like when I'm giving Turtle a hand job on Entourage, it's so uncomfortable. I'm literally taking my hand and rubbing his like like you know, his leg, the motion of it. It's the most uncomfortable. It's not sexy.
Speaker 4: There's no.
Speaker 2: Like even when I did the kissing scenes and rolling around in bed with Stephen KLETTI like there's two seconds later it's like, are you gonna have the Caesar for lunch, like there's there's people or even okay, take for the the kissing scene that Austin and I had, or that that you know where he had to do the aggressive thing for gas Lit.
Speaker 4: Movie that we did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: So uncomfortable because when they take everybody out of the room, the people that don't have to be there, they take you know, normally there's the lighting, this person, there's so many other people in the room. When they do those intimate scenes, it is it is just the sound guy and and that's that's pretty much it. Everyone else that doesn't look at the monitor because it's so uncomfortable for the people that are doing it. And it's not a sexy thing.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't care. I don't care if you're locking eyes with another man and you're naked.
Speaker 4: You're never fully naked though, well she's she's.
Speaker 3: She's just a bit naked, like you can see everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I was in my lingerie for the gas Lit one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, may stop bringing these things up. Get that close up Pana with those eyes.
Speaker 2: But it's it's hard because it's like I want you to know that that's not I empathize that it could be tough, right, but it's.
Speaker 1: Not Jim could be I need just to flip the scenario, baby, but I just wait.
Speaker 3: TI wait. Time an acting and I'm like, Bay, let's not been off of this role.
Speaker 4: But you're not an actor, sweetheart.
Speaker 3: I'm dry humping this woman.
Speaker 2: You're not an actor. Yeah, you're not an actor. So it's different.
Speaker 3: When I am okay.
Speaker 4: But you're not. So it's it's just different.
Speaker 2: But I also I could see how it could be tough for someone that's not an actor, but you're coming in.
Speaker 4: And that's the thing too.
Speaker 3: I mean, you ask any man, babe, and they'll be like me, well, well we'll ask.
Speaker 4: Well, that's.
Speaker 3: Scenes. What he's had to do.
Speaker 1: It is why he's beading scenes. Well, she's had to receive it or sorry that it is different, it's kind of it's not apples to apples.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just I'm thinking about that's because.
Speaker 1: If that's last night's scene, right, and I'm there on set with you, you would not come on set.
Speaker 3: The one thing I wanted to.
Speaker 1: Do would bounce has head off a desk as soon as the scene is finished.
Speaker 2: But I would never you would never come on babe. Remember that kissing scene I had the kissing scene in the Christmas movie You. I was like, you don't come, don't come to set that day, and I don't wreck, don't wreck it. Ralph like, don't please, don't come to set that day. Yeah, and again it's not there's no there's no feelings.
Speaker 6: What I what do?
Speaker 4: I always say it's about and this is this is.
Speaker 2: Where it happens in the right but this is where, yes, exactly, but this is where it also. Like my next movie that I got that I'm filming in January. Even when I told you there was no kid, I'm like, babe, there's no kissing scenes. And I thought for once you'd be like, yay, your first thing was, well, it's what happens in the trailers.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, I can't win.
Speaker 4: I literally can't win.
Speaker 3: Oh you can't win. To the track, what do I do for.
Speaker 2: The I mean, okay, what happens if a Martin Scorsese came. It's Oscar winning role and I have to strip down and have a full blown sex scene.
Speaker 4: And I could win an.
Speaker 3: Oscar or a sex scene.
Speaker 4: No, I mean like that's part of.
Speaker 3: That name, that's an Oscar.
Speaker 2: No, like no, no, but like it's it's a huge show, like if Landman calls or it's a really big show and to be really big for my career. It's just you know, a few scenes of of that. No, you would you would say I have to turn down?
Speaker 1: Oh I would. I would say you can in the babe, But I don't know. I don't know how I would handle it. I don't want to our guests so.
Speaker 7: Here, all right, Well let's sake.
Speaker 2: And let's take a break and then we'll get Robin Lively and Bart Johnson on Easton. We got to get our guests out and then we can we'll come back.
Speaker 4: Hey guys, Hi, how are you. I'm Jana, This is Alan my husband Chris. Give us a couples here, I know, a couple show.
Speaker 2: And we're so excited to talk to you guys. But we just have a very hot topic that we want to bring you guys in on. Okay, Oh yeah, okay. Because so I'm an actress. He is a professional. He was a professional soccer player, coach, all the things, right, So different backgrounds. Okay, So we were talking about when we just started watching Yellowstone and we're very excited to now start watching Landman because we're big Taylor Sheridan fans. But you know, and we've had a I wouldn't say we've had conflict, but he doesn't love the scenes where I have to kiss people in the movies. And so, you know, it's been it's been difficult, but lately they've it's just been like, you know, the real sweet lifetime. Some have been a little bit more.
Speaker 1: My first experience of you on a movie was you getting dry humped on a hebew okay, can.
Speaker 4: We just go back to this?
Speaker 2: It was it was It wasn't a dry hump. It was he took his shirt off. He took my shirt off late.
Speaker 5: And then they and then they yell.
Speaker 4: Cut and mind you, I'm pregnant during this movie. Okay. So like it is like.
Speaker 3: It's even.
Speaker 4: With our child. Okay.
Speaker 2: So then okay, so we're you know, we're watching ellistone last night and there was a scene where you know, Jamie's character has you know, she he undresses the woman and she's naked and he's about to go down on her, but like, really he's not, obviously right, So and he looked at me and he was like, you will never do that.
Speaker 4: And then so that kind of now started our.
Speaker 2: Conversation like, well, what if I do get like, what if Taylor calls for land Man and I've got this really sexy role or and so you know he's he obviously knows it's different for actors and actors, but I'm also like, is it and and but I think, I mean, I think it is. I'm like, babe, it's not sexy, it's not fun, and it's or there's no feelings.
Speaker 1: But I get that, and you understand that, and you guys will understand that, but I don't.
Speaker 3: I coach wells.
Speaker 1: So when if you haven't to be close enough to that guy where he can smell what you smell like and and I'm like, no, no, good done.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, no, I totally understand that. I also think that women are wired very differently. It is, there's nothing sexy about it. It's uncomfortable, it's embarrassing, it's like you want to die. Not that we I mean, we haven't had many, thankfully, experiences like that since we've been married. But like.
Speaker 5: I get to tell.
Speaker 4: You, those scenes are horrible.
Speaker 8: It's a different time too, because when we were I mean the majority of our careers, like as actors, we usually work in television.
Speaker 5: Like there's just more jobs in television. And it used to be like like people say like how do you guys navigate that?
Speaker 8: And we're like, you know what on Friends, like there's nothing, you know, there's nothing that puts you in that situation. But point of time's changed now these streamers like, yeah, jeez man, you never know it matter of fact.
Speaker 5: So funny enough, I'm gonna be on Yellowstone on Sunday. Oh yeah, yeah, thank you. I'm so excited about it.
Speaker 4: But are your humping someone?
Speaker 5: Here's what's funny about it.
Speaker 8: So we did land Man, and everybody said like, oh, if Taylor likes you on a show, he's just going to throw you in another show. And so we're actually in Japan with our family this summer and got a message and said, hey, Taylor wants you to shoot Yellowstone. He's got a part feel on Yellowstone. I was like, oh sick, send me the script. I'm like there is no script. I'm like, oh, okay, tell me about the part. They're like, we can't tell you about the part. I'm like, okay, so what am I doing? So now now that I mean to your you know your point, you're.
Speaker 6: Making it like it wasn't that, that wasn't the scene.
Speaker 5: But these days like who knows what you're signing up for?
Speaker 6: Ye?
Speaker 2: Well, and that's the thing too, They're they're pushing the envelope so much where I'm like, okay, guys, like this is this is a little much, you know what I mean, Like do we have to go this far?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, And they're like proud of pushing an envelope. Don't be proud of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And to his point, like I do, I can see how that would affect a marriage and not be good and be good for the marriage. So I mean, like, do you guys have like if there was something to come up, is like where is your line for certain roles that call for pushing the envelope like these shows do.
Speaker 5: Now this is a good question.
Speaker 7: We really haven't discussed it.
Speaker 4: But well now we can on air we were.
Speaker 6: To start fighting now, I mean, I mean, would.
Speaker 2: You let her do these roles where it's like they're really like because.
Speaker 1: They're going at it, see me sick, Like no, no, yeah, it's it's it is a weird thing.
Speaker 8: And it's also like as an actor, you know what it's like on set and it's like so like I don't know how much time you guys have spent on set, like together while you're shooting, but like to know that when those scenes are going you watch on TV and it's like, wow, this is pretty steamy, is pretty hot, this is like wow, this is I don't feel comfortable with this watching this. But like when you're on the set and there's like one hundred people like staring you and the guy with the microphone and like, you know, it's.
Speaker 5: Like it's so weird, it's so awkward. It's like okay, it's it kind.
Speaker 8: Of reminds me like what you know, what when when you watch a horror movie and like something really scary happens, but if you're on the set, it's like, that's not scary at all. There was a guy with a puppet and like and a lot you know what. It's like you're creating the illusion of this really sexy, crazy moment, but like in reality, it's not like that at all.
Speaker 7: Well, I will say this was years and years and years ago. There was a show and they really pushed.
Speaker 6: The envelope and I was like they were like, oh, there's the scene.
Speaker 7: I read it and I was like, oh my gosh that I was doing and.
Speaker 6: I was like, guys, I'm really not comfortable that, like can you get a body double? And I was risking I was just recurring on the role on the on the show.
Speaker 8: By the way, if this is an interesting situation she's bringing up, because it was. It was a hit TV show, a critically a Craney TV show, I know exactly. So she's already she already accepted the role, her character she was, she'd already shot some episodes. Also, it's like the characters are You're already on the show, so it's not like an audition where they send you the script you're like do you want to do this and you're like, I think I'm a pass on this one.
Speaker 5: It's like you'relready him.
Speaker 8: They're like, and this is what you're doing this episode and you get that script and you're like, oh, crowd.
Speaker 6: It's like, I'm not gonna do nudity and you know I'm not doing any of that, Like I like, can we just get a body double?
Speaker 4: So they did. They did, but I definitely.
Speaker 6: Ran the risk of them saying like, yeah, sorry, you're out.
Speaker 7: We're gonna like replace you.
Speaker 6: But I mean still like it's so uncomfortable, Like it's just but again, we've been really fortunate that we haven't had to deal with much of that. You know, that doesn't mean it's going to happen, but like, man.
Speaker 5: Well it's for some reason. She's always kissing guys.
Speaker 8: I like, I don't, I don't ever do that, Like for whatever reason, Well, I mean.
Speaker 5: You have and I have it literally that one time.
Speaker 1: Well John has done full movies since we've been together, and she's a kissing scene and everyone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but here's the thing. I have one coming up in January. I was like, babe, there's no kissing scenes. Like I thought it was going to be a celebration. He's like, you told me, it's what happened in the trailers. I'm like, oh my god, I can't win.
Speaker 4: I literally can't win.
Speaker 7: It's just awful. Let's just be serious, like, let's be honest.
Speaker 6: No matter what it's, it's awful for everybody, for the spouse.
Speaker 7: For the person doing it. Yeah, it's just terrible.
Speaker 2: So you guys have been married for you celebrated with twenty five years. Yeah, yeah, congratulations, that's amazing. We well we're newlyweds.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So we just got married. We have a we have a one year old baby. Got married in July, which did things a little backwards, but amazing, thank you. But obviously we're you know, new in our relationship and we know marriage takes work. But what has been the thing for you guys when you get in tough times, like, what has been the thing that has helped you the most to you know, to have this strong relationship and the thing, yeah, the thing that's helped you the most to be twenty five years strong.
Speaker 1: From apart from body double, yeah, apart from binding doubles.
Speaker 7: He's like, hey, that's a great idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, trust me, it's the best thing I've.
Speaker 5: Had this week.
Speaker 6: I don't know how that was why this was a long form you, but you know, I mean, I would say communication is.
Speaker 7: Is vital, like face to face communication.
Speaker 6: You know, we have these phones now that like a lot of times you can hide behind, you know, having tough conversations.
Speaker 5: We really enjoy each other's company. We like we tend, we tend to have a lot of shared experiences together.
Speaker 8: So and I think that's you know what I always I have a okay, I have a theory. There's like a lot of people say, like, how can you expect a marriage to lasts forever, especially when you're making decisions as like a in your twenties, you made decisions your twenties, you don't even you don't even know who you're be in your thirties and then let alone who being in your forties or fifties, And it's like you're making a commitment now and you expect to be the same person then. And it's like, well, no, but if you're going through life together and you're having only shared experiences in our experience, you are getting closer. Like the more time you're together and having these experiences together, and we're raising kids together, and we're buying houses together, or kind of going through work or going on trips or traveling or seeing the world or experiencing different things, sharing struggles together, I think it just brings you closer, Like I I feel closer, way closer now than I did twenty years ago.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, nice, I think that's important, Yeah for sure. And I think you learn You learn so much too in the struggles, you know, like any of the thing that we've anything, we've gone through, it's like we learn so much more about us and then our marriage and you know, I know it's still very new and stuff, but you know it's I love. I think you can take so many things from from you know, all the things, the good and the bad.
Speaker 5: But because like what you put in is what you get at.
Speaker 8: It's just like anything in life, right, like it if you if you invest in it, because it's I think it's really easy to let your ego like cause a real problem in your life and you know, screw them, like hold onto resentment and things like that, and like instead of really communicating and hear their perspective and say, oh, well, okay, maybe I'm not really right about that perspective.
Speaker 5: And I like the you know, I heard this expression once a long time.
Speaker 8: Ago that we talk about is like the quality of your relationship is the quality of your communication. So if you can really communicate on a deep level, have a better quality relationship.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Absolutely, Am I right in saying that you're both on land?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're both on.
Speaker 4: The shows on the show. How is that working together?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is that the first time you've worked together on the shore or have you done it before?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 8: We were okay twenty five years I met her dad working on a movie. That's how this whole thing started. That's a whole it's a great story. This is a long story. But we even we never worked together for the first like eighteen years or something like that.
Speaker 5: Like the longest time.
Speaker 8: And then Robin got off a series called Cordenberg Gibbon's Life on Normal Street on Amazon did forty episodes. I got on the show and did eight episodes, and we said, like one line to each other, like that was like we can't work We're on the same show and we still can't work together, Like what is it.
Speaker 7: We've actually seems like we've worked together a.
Speaker 5: Lot large lately.
Speaker 8: But there was like one movie where someone was like wait a minute, oh wait yeah, like everyone now everyone's all was like nine one one lone star, nine one lone star, like Robin was on nine one one lone Star. And they really liked her character a lot, and they said, hey, we want to see like what her world is like. Let's see what her like, who's her fiance, what is her life like? And the casting directors like, I know who her husband is. I bet we could get a So they had me auditioned for the show again. They wouldn't tell me what the part was. I had audition with sides from the previous year, and I was like, well, what's the part, and like you got to commit to the part for the audition.
Speaker 5: Once again, I'm like, well, no one am I committed here?
Speaker 8: And so once I got the part, they said, okay, well, now that you got the part, we could tell you. We didn't want this to be an awkward thing in case you didn't get it. And she was mad. So then we got it and we worked together and then.
Speaker 5: People saw that and they're like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 8: And then we started getting some offers and movies, and then we did a movie.
Speaker 7: Together together all the time.
Speaker 8: Now yeah, we got So we did this one movie. We are the two leads in this movie. And we were like, is that gonna be weird? Like everybody says, like, you know that, it's weird working with your spouse's awkward and it's weird.
Speaker 5: Energy You're like, you know this is a like are we know? Is that is that?
Speaker 6: Hell?
Speaker 7: We never said that.
Speaker 6: We we always see each other on tape and we're directing each other.
Speaker 5: Why does anybody say that? Well I did. I'll speak to myself.
Speaker 8: I was like, why is everybody I don't know what the yeah, I can't imagine what. Why does everybody say? I don't know why everybody says that? And then we got so we got on the set, we started working together and we're like it was like we're in our garage. We have this like studio in our garage, and it's it's great because like we're doing a scene together and Robin like directs me every time on the side auditioned so that if the directors like he doesn't like something that's going on or the scene doesn't work exactly, you know, and the director will come over and try to fix it, and the robber can just go, hey, I'm like, oh, yeah, I know what that means.
Speaker 5: I know what that looked mean. So I could take her notes and it's great, Like we love we love it, absolutely love it.
Speaker 4: I love that. How is Billy Bob Billy?
Speaker 6: You know you listen, we had no idea what we were going to be stepping into. Like I don't know him personally. I thought, you know, he could be a wild card, right like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the best way possible or in the worst way possible.
Speaker 7: Right, yeah, Like you just have no idea. This guy is one of the most down to earth coolest.
Speaker 6: He'll sit in you know, past a holding and just there's a tornado watch and we're you know, we're stuck for like, you know, a long time.
Speaker 7: He won't it was trailer who sit there just chat tell stories and like.
Speaker 5: He's just the.
Speaker 2: I love because I'm such a fan. So I'm like, I love I love that so much counter Earth.
Speaker 8: So it's different way you're like a fan and you love his work. And we were when we were just started dating. The first movie I recommended to Robo as the sling Blade, I said, yeah, watched Moose sling Blade. I was like, oh, she's gonna think I'm so cool because I'm recommended. It was like really cool and I love them. But that, like so many movies season, we just we just love. We're just such big fans. So it's like, yeah, we're setting ourselves up for like real disappointment, you know, and hoping he was cool and he was the coolest.
Speaker 7: Even better than what we had.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Oh my gosh, I love that so much.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's hard because in this day and age too, I mean, and I know you guys deal with that people that you know, you guys are in the family with deal with it too. But there's so many headlines, and I think it's so hard because people just kind of believe what they see in a headline versus what the full story is and what the what the person's maybe intentions was but behind that. But then they're always going to pick out the worst possible thing. That's why, like I sometimes hate doing this podcast because they usually I'm like, that's not what I was actually trying to say, or so it's a you know, it's a it's a tough thing. And then when you meet someone that you know has been in the public eye so much, you're like, Okay, who is this because we've been pain in certain different version, you know, different versions of them. So I love to hear that, and I'm just curious to you, like, how do you guys deal with not taking negative things even from people that you love and that are close with And then you guys personally.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's tough. I mean we're human, you know.
Speaker 4: I I see.
Speaker 7: People have such an opinion now and they have a voice. Whereas before you'd go to a movie, you'd watch a show, you liked it, you didn't like it.
Speaker 6: It wasn't like a personal comment on the person, like I think, it's really scary at the times that we live in now and everyone has like this direct access to you almost and they can comment on you and about you, and at the end of the day, it's still hurts if it's not kind, if it's not accurate, if they misunderstood. And I haven't you know, we haven't really been thankfully, we haven't been.
Speaker 5: Very like you.
Speaker 8: So we've got family members, We've got like a lot of working actors in our family, and and uh, you know, they're more the more famous you are, the more critical people are.
Speaker 6: Of course, everybody has an opinion now and it's not always accurate, you know, but.
Speaker 5: People so they never say things best.
Speaker 2: But it's got to be hard though, you know, when you when it is people that are you know, it's about the you know, people that you love and care about, you know.
Speaker 4: So I definitely can see that. And it's funny.
Speaker 2: I talked to my therapists about that about having opinions because there's things that I've said on here and the I'm like, oh, I wish I could have taken that back, because that was a bad headline or something, and she's like, you know, like to your point, everyone thinks they have an opinion, but you have to when you speak, it's what do you want, you know, your opinion to be, and how do you want your words to to be? And you know, what do you want people to hear? And so I think, you know, it's okay to have an opinion, but who is it affecting and what is the and why why do you need to have that opinion too? Like do you really need that opinion, you know, and do you have to vocalize that to everybody?
Speaker 7: Well, it's validating for people. It's validating, you know, for a lot of people. That makes them feel important.
Speaker 8: And yeah, yeah, there does seem to be like there's some enjoyment on ripping on someone.
Speaker 3: Yeah he gets attention.
Speaker 1: People people who wrap on all the people on social media and leave the collments, to leave the comments to get the attention.
Speaker 5: Yeah they Yeah, they don't necessarily mean it at all. And a lot of times I think they're just trying to be funny. And it was like I put a comment out there to be a reaction whatever.
Speaker 7: Is popular, you know, whatever everyone else is saying.
Speaker 6: They're going to jump on the bandwagon and they don't have their own opinion about something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, we could talk to you guys forever, but we know you guys have to go. And we're so excited to watch land Man to see you both on there. It's airing now on Paramount.
Speaker 4: Plus.
Speaker 2: We can't wait for you know, the next stuff that you guys do, because and yeah, just thank you for coming on being authentic and vulnerable and we really appreciate it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we're we're very happy to be in the cabor of sharing and go ahead in their universe. So after we did Layman, Taylor put Robin on Lioness Special offs Lines and so she's working with Nicole Kimman over there the last time.
Speaker 5: And then yeah, and then I get to the Yellowstone, which is cool. And then big fans of your guys love that. So great to meet you guys.
Speaker 4: And whenever you guys are in Nashville, let us know we will.
Speaker 7: We're a huge soccer family as well.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, good a soccer coach love.
Speaker 7: Go tonight is so similar?
Speaker 2: Crazy Yeah, yeah, oh my gosh, I love that.
Speaker 4: So yes, come to Nashville. Well we'll all.
Speaker 2: Go out and that'd be cool, let's do that discuss. Okay, awesome, Thanks y'all. I appreciate you guys. All right, bye, that was so sweet. They're so sweet. Great, all right, We'll see you next week, ye