Speaker 1: We can't control what's happening over there, but we're sure as heck should be aware of the.
Speaker 2: Most of us are a conservative are not about big things. We're not about big govern or obviously big labor. We're also not about big business.
Speaker 3: Or big tech.
Speaker 2: We're about the little.
Speaker 4: Guy that allows us to build that case present it to the American people so they truly understand what these judges are doing. They are defying the Supreme Court, they're defying the law. They're choosing Somalians or Haitians over Americans.
Speaker 1: Let's talk a little history, well little history story, shall we, because I understand there were Democrat primaries last night and you're probably looking on in horror or maybe even celebrating at the monsters who keep winning Democrat primaries. But let's rewind a bit. We've talked about this before, but we could talk about this when it comes to the Bolsheviks, but we're actually going to make this about the Nazis because most people don't realize this. Part of the rise of the Nazis the National Socialists who eventually took over Germany and kind of everybody gets the high point after that after World War One, Germany, their currency was destroyed, the country itself, it had been just wiped out. Their young men had been wiped out. It is about for a modern country. We're not talking third world, but for a modern civilized country. That's about as low of a point as you can possibly get. And not only that, there was no light at the end of the tunnel. They had these horrible war reparations they were forced to repay. It was really really bad. And when you were down and out like that, when the people are down and out, desperate, wounded, they don't always land on the person or cause you want them to land on. So what was happening, Well, all kinds of groups, It wasn't just the Nazis. All kinds groups were fighting and yelling and saying I have the solution.
Speaker 3: All of the Communists were a huge one.
Speaker 1: In fact, most of the Communists who weren't butchered by the Nazis just changed uniforms and became Nazis.
Speaker 3: There were group after group after group after group.
Speaker 1: After group, and what they were doing is giving speeches, walking into beer halls and telling people, I'll do this. This is wrong. I'll do this, this is wrong. Okay, along comes Hitler. Hitler did not start the Nazi Party. There were other people who were really the brain trust behind the Nazis.
Speaker 3: Hitler was a.
Speaker 1: Gifted speaker, notsbuddy, extremely gifted speaker. They saw him giving speeches, they recognized that and they said, hey, there's our face, there's our voice. And so Hitler goes right and starts giving speeches things like that. Well, the Nazis started to gain some power, but not a ton. And Germany, you know, they have a legislature. Just think about congress. Germany has a congress, will use it that way. Germany has a Congress and, like I said, a bunch of different competing factions in Germany at the time when the Nazis, when they first started getting elected. Do you know what percentage of Congress they had? Two two percent? If you looked at the United States House of Representatives today, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't have a calculator in front of me. It'd be like ten people.
Speaker 1: Who cares about that? It's less than ten people. If right now there were the seven Nazis in the House of Representatives, you wouldn't celebrate it, but you wouldn't stress about it, would You's ten people a big deal? Fast forward a few years later they have everything.
Speaker 3: How does that happen? Well, we oftentimes make.
Speaker 1: The mistake of thinking, especially when it comes to politics and political movements, that that it's all about the numbers. Well, hey, we live in a representative republic, constitutional republic.
Speaker 3: People vote for things. It's all about the numbers.
Speaker 1: All we need is more of this and more of that kind of But that's not necessarily the whole truth. The truth is who's the most committed. Whoever is the most committed, the most committed faction of the political party, they will inevitably do the things they need to do to go from being a teeny dining minority two percent to being a gigantic chunk of whatever country they're trying to take over. In the United States of America, there's been something going on for i we call it ten years. Barack Obama is the one who really got this train roll a mid that. After he left, after he retired to the shadows, others have picked up the mantle and they've continued on. Now is happening. Well, these upstarts, these hardcore legitimate communists, most of them just flat out admit they're socialists.
Speaker 3: They're communists.
Speaker 1: Their Marxists, they started to win Democrat primaries. They started to challenge establishment Democrats, and they started to win Democrat primaries. And you know, one of the first things that comes to mind if we're looking backwards is the squad. Remember the squad still kind of exists. Aoc iohan omar Iona Pressley. You remember the squad, these hardcore communist types, all young women, and they walked into the House of Representatives, and you know what they were kind of a side show, a punchline. Aoc says something dumb, We all point laugh, hah haha. Iona Presley says something monstrous. We're like, oh, okay, who was this freak va whatever? But the truth is they were the most and are the most committed. Do you think Chuck Schumers can admitted? You think Chuck Schumer really wakes and sleeps and all he thinks about is destroying the country. I mean, he's happy to destroy the country. But Chuck Schumer really only cares about himself. These types are committed and the result of them starting getting that little foothold, the little bridgehead in the House of Representatives. Well, that's the reason so many gains have been made today by the communists inside the Democrat Party. Here is Iona Pressley flat out admitting it.
Speaker 5: In twenty eighteen, when I was elected, I ran on an agenda that people try to marginalize and radicalize. In twenty eighteen, I was calling for the abolishing of ICE. I was calling to cancel student debt. I was calling for Medicare for all. I was calling for radical criminal legal reform and ending qualified immunity. And you know, those attempts to marginalize me were an attempt to marginalize a movement, an attempt to silence the voices of the most disenfranchised. But that movement has all multiplied.
Speaker 1: Did you see who won the primary, the Democrat primary in Michigan last night. His name is Abdul l Side areas.
Speaker 6: ICE is not about immigration. ICE is not about the southern border. I was on the nearly the northern border. ICE is about normalizing paramilitary force on our streets. I've been clear that you can't reform ICE, you can't retrain ICE. You have to abolish ICE. Right now. If you're undocumented, you don't get access to a driver's license, so you're stuck. You don't get access to a lot of the basic things the state offers everybody else, and I think that's ridiculous, and so.
Speaker 4: We've got to stop discrimination discriminating that way.
Speaker 7: But rather than investing in a force of people who respond with guns and put people in jails, what if we were to take on systematic poverty by investing in the means of uprooting that poverty itself. And that means both investing more in the services, and it also means investing less in police. I want you to remind them that if we come through this, when we come.
Speaker 1: Through this in Chadlah in Challah, that guy, there's a coin flip chance that guy is about to be a United States Senator, not some no name congressman representing some tiny district you've never heard of and we'll never visit. There's a chance that guy is about to be one of one hundred Remember when we kill the ayah Tola. And no matter how you feel about the Iran war, the Ayahtola is a worthless piece of crap. Seems like kind of a gimme for any US politician to come out and say, yeah, I'm glad he's gone. Yeah, here's how Douyl said.
Speaker 2: This is going to d state wise reason.
Speaker 3: I also want to remind you guys that there are a lot of people in Dearborn who are sad today. So like, I just don't want to comment on to MNA at all.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's worse even touching.
Speaker 1: That there are a lot of people in dearborn, dearborn Michigan who are sad today. What is happening right now should not be celebrated.
Speaker 3: We can enjoy that.
Speaker 1: Yes, some of these candidates are so crazy they're going to cost Democrats election, there's no question about that. We can and should enjoy that. Okay, yes, enjoy it. But we should also understand that these people are on the rise, and they are on the rise because they are the most committed people in the party. And the effect it's going to have is not only them winning primaries, it is going to yank other Democrats more establish Democrats to the left because they're trying to fend off their left flank and avoid getting a primary. Now, for instance, Dome and Pete Buddhajet, both of those two, both of them, they've made a lot of noise about running for president. Again, we assume one or both of them are going to get in now you think they don't know that they have to win Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, things like that in order to be president. Of course they do, so why on earth are they publicly taking positions like this.
Speaker 8: We need to revisit.
Speaker 9: The electoral college. We need to revisit the point of expanding the court to thirteen justices like we have thirteen district courts. We need to revisit if they so want statehood for Puerto Rico and DC.
Speaker 8: Yes, if we.
Speaker 9: Regain control of the Senate. I served on this committee, the Senate Judiciary Committee when I was in the Senate, only the second black woman elected to the United States Senate after Carol mose Gron. And the Senate Judiciary Committee has the power to create rules for its committee that don't have to go to the whole Senate for a vote and worry about filibuster.
Speaker 10: All you can to remove the electoral college and do it based on numbers that the quantity of votes every either presidential company.
Speaker 11: And I still can't believe that anybody considers this radical. Like to me, it's nothing radical about thinking of a person who gets the most votes ought to be the winner. And so yeah, electoral college for sure, Supreme Court.
Speaker 3: Needs to change what you do to the Supreme Court.
Speaker 11: I would have term limits, more justices, and some process that makes it less partisan. Who the justices are. Some different ways to do that. The one I think is most interesting is called the balanced bench proposal. We have a mix, but anyway, the point is that it needs to change.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: Well, what's happening right now should not be ignored or dismissed. You or I may have ignored AOC back in twenty eighteen, but in twenty twenty eight just ten years later, I'm telling you right now, she is a major player in the Democrat Party. Now, we can't control what's happening over there, but we sure as.
Speaker 3: Heck should be aware of it.
Speaker 1: All that may have made you uncomfortable, but I am right speaking of which, this lady who might be the next governor of Wisconsin is a complete psychopath and former governor of Wisconsin, Scott Walker joins us next to discuss that. Before we discuss that with Scott Walker, let me discuss something with Hugh. Let me discuss water. Isn't that boring, but you need it? Hopefully you drink plenty of it. I drink some. I don't drink enough. But I am aware and it's on my mind. Honestly, every time I drink water, I'm drinking estrogen. That's what's happened in our country. Now we have synthetic estrogens and the water and the result of that is it's killing the testosterone in men. Doffle, What are you going to do about it? You should be taking a male vitality stack from job natural herbal supplements. Twenty percent increase in your tea levels in ninety days without a needle in your arm. Go to chalk dot com slash jessetv.
Speaker 3: We'll be back.
Speaker 12: You said Americans should cancel Thanksgiving. Should have done this in sixteen twenty one. The post has been deleted. Republicans have been highlighting it. Do you still believe that Thanksgiving should be canceled?
Speaker 13: Thanksgiving is also a time that's incredibly painful for many people in our communities, and so I think there I wanted to make sure that people understood that there are multiple views, but views can evolve. And do believe right now in our Supreme Court that we should be working to expand the.
Speaker 14: Court, defund the police, protect black lives, and build a care community this is what we need.
Speaker 15: That is in the service industry. We are finally having this conversation about, you know, how our industry really did come from and kind of is rooted in white supremacy, that tipping in itself. If we look at the history of tipping and how racist it is in.
Speaker 14: The restaurant industry, when we're out of something, we say it's eighty six, and I'd say it's about time we eighty six Trump. He represents the utter failure of our government to keep us safe from threats both viral and systemic.
Speaker 1: I am sad to tell you that that woman, from what I understand, is the front runner to become the next governor of Wisconsin, a statement which I love so much. Joining me now a man who knows little something about running that state, former governor of Wisconsin now president of the Young America's Foundation, Scott Walker. Of course, okay, Governor, tell me these polls are lying to me, right, There's no way Wisconsin people are going to choose this psycho.
Speaker 2: Well, I hope in the general that's not the case, but she's going to win the primary next week. There's no doubt about it. As crazy as those things are You've got an electorate in the left, largely driven by young people that have gone dramatically radically towards the left, embracing democratic socialism, even though we've seen it fail in places like Venezuela even as we speak. But this is where the electorate is at on the left, and unfortunately my swing gothers. There's still enough tds that the day after that primary, she'll probably be neck and neck with Tom Tiffany, the Republican running.
Speaker 1: I hate to ask such a ham fisted question, but I'm really curious.
Speaker 3: Who is she? Where did she come from?
Speaker 1: I mean, I try to pay attention to politics, It's part of my job.
Speaker 3: I've never heard of this woman before.
Speaker 2: Well, she comes out of one of the more radical parts of the city of mass And which in it.
Speaker 3: Itself is radical.
Speaker 2: The two big cities in Wisconsin are Milwaukee, which is kind of a traditional blue collar Democrat but reasonable kind of here. I actually was the count executive there years ago before I was governor. And then there's Madison. Madison is so crazy that you know, since twenty sixteen, there's been people with Bernie Sanders signs up because they didn't think Hillary Clinton was reasonable enough for their taste. So this shows you just how far left they are, and this plays well. But remember it's not only young people in general, out of the University Wisconsin in particular, that have moved that party on the other side, far far to the left.
Speaker 3: But there's a whole wave of.
Speaker 2: Younger voters, even early millennials, who are just frankly pissed off about the economy, about cost of living, about how old it is, what age it is before they can own a home. And so we've got to be very, very careful. I think as conservatives that we don't just dismiss for nonsense as being unelectable, but that we fight back and point out these policies the government taking over things like grocery stores and other industries have failed time and time again. They're going to fail.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 2: If you're worried about housing, if you're worried about cost of living, if you're worried about your career, Francisco Hang only makes your problems worse.
Speaker 3: Governor what do we sell them then?
Speaker 1: Because I agree, we need to continue to bring up to them, Hey, this sucks. This is going to ruin everything, This is going to make everything worse. That has to be part of the messaging. But then I mean inevitably they're going to look to us and say, Okay, what's your solution, how do you make my life better?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's dramatically the other way. You know, as much as she's making the case for government to control just about every aspect of her life, we've got to say, you know, they believe in the government, we believe in you. When you want housing lower, let's get rid of all these obsessive permits and restrictions. Make a one size, easy level for homebuilders to come in and build homes and for people to sell homes. If you want to see costs go down, let's drive down government spending. Let's let's stop all this spending at the federal, state, and local levels. Let's lower the tax brind let's keep property taxes down. Let's keep you keep more of your hard earned money out there. These are things I think they can play, But right now we're kind of a lot of Republicans are kind of haphazard about this. No, don't just say things are much better than they were. They are better than they were Underbiden, but they're not good enough for many of these younger voters who legitimately are worried about the future.
Speaker 3: Wisconsin.
Speaker 1: It's always thought of as a swing state, and of course it is a swing state. Is it Is it trending the right direction or.
Speaker 3: The wrong direction?
Speaker 1: I mean, as you pointed out, it's still a Democrat primary. We don't want to make this woman governor yet, but obviously we're concerned. I dearly love the state and I would really like to not see it go that way.
Speaker 2: Well, it went the right way two years ago with President Trump. It went the wrong way, albeit egan since very close four years early with Biden. It went the right way four years before that with Donald Trump. It has elected me three times. But saying with Tammy Baldwin, one of the most liberal members of the United States Senate, So there's about ten to fifteen percent of the electorate that can go, you know, a swing vote almost every election, which ironically you mentioned. I lead Young America's Foundation. We find not only wiscon nationwide, younger voters are very much like swing voters in states like Wisconsin and Michigan. Elsewhere is they tend to file their feelings more than just the facts, and so we've got to match not only the facts, but match them with the emotion of pointing out just how these ideas have failed. The democratic socialist ideas have failed. No matter how many times you say you're taking on the establishment. They are the established it, they're the government. They're the ones that want to control re aspect of your life. And that's how someone who came from a backbencher in the state Assembly, someone who was a cook, who ran her business to the ground because she couldn't afford to keep it running with the wages they had. That's the kind of person that's ahead in the primary. Because there's that sentiment out there, we've got to counter that with both the facts, but also match it with some emotion, which is I think the key is conservatives, all too often we think and talk with their head. They think and talk with their heart. We got to think with their head, but talking ways that come from the heart.
Speaker 3: Governor.
Speaker 1: Sadly, this is not a Wisconsin problem. This is a problem in the United States of America. These DSA candidates. We saw what happened in Michigan last night. It doesn't appear that you can be too far left or too radical in the Democrat Party.
Speaker 3: And for those of.
Speaker 1: Us who understand history. We understand that that's a bad sign. Right, They're growing, They are growing, they are rabid. Is there anything we can do to stop that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And this starts way before elections. It starts for the next secle already. That's why we do the work we do at Young America's Foundation. But elsewhere it's overwhelming. You're driven by younger people, and that is tell the story. Tell people why you love America. Tell how you succeed in America if you started a small business, tell people about that. There's far too many people who think everything stacked against them, that somehow corporations and capitalism are bad. The reality is most of us who are conservative are not about big things. We're not about big government or obviously big labor, but we're also not about big business or big tech. We're about the little guy. We got to know them, the people fighting for the little guy, not just in elections but every day, are rock solid conservatives who just want the government to get out of your way and let you live your life, pursue your dreams, and move forward. And that again's got to start not only in college. It's why we do programs in high school, middle school, effects. We've got a thousand kids joining us at Mount Vernon College, kids from all across the country. We're going to train and equip to go back and only their campuses, but online and in their communities and make the difference.
Speaker 1: Governor, do you have resources for people watching right now?
Speaker 3: Young or old?
Speaker 1: Hey, what can they get their hands on to make a difference? And then I asked the question, because my emails are full every day of Jesse.
Speaker 3: What can I do? What can I do? What can I do?
Speaker 1: Normal people who aren't Governor Scott Walker, they want to.
Speaker 3: Do something too right? What can they do? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Whyf dot org? Whyf dot org? If you go into YouTube, which is where YouTube, YouTube is where young people live yaftv, I said, we put all the speeches we bring on campus up there. The best part isn't just the talk.
Speaker 10: It's the Q and A.
Speaker 2: It's the it's the what they don't see in the classroom, it's the passion there. Pass it on to a young person. If you don't know what to say to them, tell them, hey, look at this clip, watch this speech, Listen to the Q and A. The other thing is, you know, go on our website wif dot org. We have all sorts of materials that we can give people about. You know, just three simple reasons why we love America. Three simple reasons why we love the Declaration of an impens things like Daniel di Martino, one of our guest speakers, came from Venezuela, and he talks only about economics, but how democratic socialism, literally democratic socialism ruined that once prosperous country. Those are things you can give right to young people, both in video form but also hand copies that you give the folks and fight back.
Speaker 3: Governor, appreciate you very much.
Speaker 1: Keep getting them resources we have them, you know, stick in we can do. I know one thing we can do. We can stop funding big wireless. I know that we don't have to pay the big wireless companies to crap on our country with our money. That's something everybody can do. All you have to do is switch to Pure Talk, the company that's led by a Vietnam veteran. The company, by the way, fraction of the costs of the big guys.
Speaker 3: They're on the same network.
Speaker 1: I'm not asking you to start dropping calls hello, just asking you to put your money where your morals are and less of it. More money in your pocket, Pure talk dot com, slash JESSETV. Make the switch, We'll be back. I know you're frustrated with the judges. I'm frustrated with the judges. We watch them throwing sand in the gears every single chance we try to do something.
Speaker 3: It's a frustration.
Speaker 1: For instance, temporary protected status for hundreds of thousands of patients. The Trump administration correctly said, okay, it's been a long time time to go home.
Speaker 3: We're all happy about it.
Speaker 1: An Obama appointed judge steps in and says, no, no, no, no, no, not so fast.
Speaker 3: That's a problem.
Speaker 1: Joining me now, great congressman from the state of Tennessee, Congressman Andy Ogold's congressman, can you help me understand something, because I understood the Supreme Court said, hey, you can't do this anymore, at least to some extent, but they're still doing this.
Speaker 3: What is happening?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean to your point. You know, Mullin versus Doe, a Supreme Court case just from a couple of weeks ago, the Court stated that the president can end TPS or temporary protected status. And so now we have a judge who's not an impartial judge, but rather an activist, which is why I have introduced articles of impeachment. Look, our founding fathers warned us against a too powerful judiciary, and now what you have is judges trying to be members of Congress and that they're legislating from the bench. Look, this judge is in defiance of the law and the defiance of the Supreme Court and should be impeached, which is why I introduced the.
Speaker 3: Articles, and I'm glad you did.
Speaker 1: Can you break it down for us because I'm not on the the impression we're going to be able to actually impeach yet, but I hope, hope we get to that point somewhere. What do the numbers have to be? What does it take to find this activist judge and say go to unemployment.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well, so again to your point, I think it's unlikely that this will be brought to the floor. But what it does allow is for when you introduce the articles of impeachment, you have to justify the articles. You have to lay out the case for why this judge should be impeached. So what it does it allows us to build that case, present it to the American people so they truly understand what these judges are doing. They are defying the Supreme Court, they're defying the law. They're choosing Somalians or Haitians over Americans. And look, it's America first. It's Americans first. You know, we have veterans who are killing themselves at a rate of twenty to twenty two a day. We have third graders that can't read, write, or do arithmetic. And oh, by the way, the key indicator of whether or not you're going to prison is that you can read by the time you exit the third grade.
Speaker 3: And so we need to get right this ship.
Speaker 4: We need to call out these judges. And look, a simple majority in the House, it goes over to the Senate where you need two thirds. That's not going to happen. Let's be honest, because the Senate can't even pass the Save America Act, which has what eighty three percent approval rating against all demographics, Republican Democrats, black, white, brown, yellow. I mean, they're asleep at the wheel, and our country is in crisis, which is why I'm fed up, why I'm calling out John Food for not doing good job, and why I'm impeaching or trying to impeach this.
Speaker 1: Judge hungrismin Can you help me merge these two things that are true? Because you just pointed out everybody wants to save America, not everybody. Eighty twenty issues are rare, though it's an eighty twenty issue in our Okay, so eighty twenty issue in our favor. We can't get it passed for people like me who like living in a constitutional republic.
Speaker 3: How do you square that circle? Everybody wants, they won't do it? What right?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 3: I mean, I get it.
Speaker 4: So you know I'm pitbull. I'm hardcore on immigration where we have to shut down the border. We have to stop this invasion, these mass migrations into our country. We can learn the lessons from London, from Paris, from Rome, what happens if you don't choose, you know, filter quite frankly, who's coming into your country. And so I understand why that might be controversial. I understand that some people might not like my approach. But when you have this Save America Act, which is about securing our elections, that has again a CNN poll, not the bastion of conservatism. It's eighty three percent approval. That's Republicans, Democrats, and independents. So even a Democrat can go back to their district and campaign and tell their constituents like, I heard what you said. I'm doing the job that you've asked me to do. John Thune has no excuse but to put this on the floor. And if he's not willing to do it, if he's not willing to lead in the Senate, it's time for him to step aside and let someone like Mike Lee or Rick Scott do the job, because you know what, they'll put it.
Speaker 3: On the floor. Why won't he do it?
Speaker 1: Look, even if you're more of a more moderate than you you know what I mean, Even if you're a little bit squishier than you are or I am, that's whatever, it is, what it is. But you have to see the writing on the wall and see that with the Save America Act, more Republicans will get elected. Democrats have admitted this, the more Republicans will get elected. If you have to show idea to vote, why won't soon do it?
Speaker 4: Well, you can look at some of the work that Scott Pressler is doing where he's finding the fraud and the individuals on the voter rules that shouldn't be there. I mean literally, there are tens of thousands city by city that are being purged by the Roles because of the work he's doing. So we know that the Democrats are lying, they're cheating, they're stealing, they're trying to impact elections. There's no excuse for this whatsoever. And again, going back to the poll I mentioned even Democrats independent, Look, most people are squishier than I am. Understand that, but even Democrats and independents want this pass. So there is no excuse. There's no reason why you have to protect any members. Those are the words of John Thune from having to vote on this. If they want to vote no on the Save America Act, they should have to go back home and explain it to the constituents. They ran for the job, Now do the job. The American people have spoken. It's an eighty twenty issue. They want secure elections. Get it done, mister Thune or Leader Thun.
Speaker 1: I'm not surprised you are facing a primary, but can you tell us why someone like you would be facing a primary.
Speaker 4: Well, you know, I'm close to the president. I do have the benefit of being endorsed by the President. But look, I'm outspoken, and so you literally have a billionaire out of California, someone who's spent ten to fifteen million dollars supporting Kamala Harris. So again, a liberal who is pouring, who has poured two million dollars against me, because I'm a fighter, I am a leader of the conservative movement. I'm someone who speaks in lockstep with the President on these conservative issues of fighting for our republic and our country in America first. And they don't like that, and they literally in their own words that they're going to try to make an example out of me, and they're spending millions of dollars against me to try to unsee me. But look, I do expect a victory tomorrow night. We've been working hard. Obviously, I have a job to do, so I've had to travel back and forth between here in Washington, d C. But you know, I was just in northwest Tennessee, uh, and we had good traction on the ground. People are excited, and like I said, you know, it's in God's hands. But go vote, and you know, I appreciate the support.
Speaker 3: Tell me Tennessee is not going to ever trend.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess I can't ask you to predict the future of forever, but tell me, it's not trending blue because I mean, I learned to swim and say, I've caught a lot of bass down in Tennis. To Tennessee, how Tennessee is going to be just fine?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, let's be honest. One to Tennessee is trending redder and redder more conservative. You know, when you look at some of the outspoken conservative voices in Congress, one of those is mine. Another one would be Tim Burchet Diana Harsberger up in upper East Tennessee. And so Tennessee is electing conservative leaders. And so now do we have blue cities like Memphis, like Nashville, Absolutely, but those are small microcosms in a very red state. And so I would say we're actually trending more conservative. And when I talk to people from say California or New Jersey that moved to a state like Tennessee, they're moving here because they're political refugees. They know what it's like to live in a liberal state and they want to live in a conservative state, which is Tennessee. And another two great states that they moved to would be Texas and Florida. But when you look at the South and to look at those Destination States, Tennessee is certainly at the top of the list.
Speaker 1: Thongres win go get them in. Good luck to you. Riley Gaines talks to us next.
Speaker 8: I'm that same vein and that story with ESPN.
Speaker 16: You talked about wanting to protect young girls who shouldn't have to go against biological man.
Speaker 8: Just can you expand your viewpoint on that?
Speaker 3: I mean, I think I said what I said.
Speaker 16: I think it's kind of common sense, and I think I always believe in that. I think it's really important to protect children, and that's little girls who are also involved in that category. And so I stand on what I said, and I always believe.
Speaker 3: That it's so wild how that's a right wing position? Now? What a world we live in?
Speaker 1: Joining me now, somebody who's had to experience all this crazy training lunacy is Riley Gaines, host of the Wonderful Riley Gaines Show. Riley, I know, I'm old and bald and gray, but it's just so insane to me that this is this is a right wing position now that dudes shouldn't be up on women in sports, including in basketball.
Speaker 17: You know, old and ball and gray is exactly who the WNBA is trying to recruit. So if this doesn't work out for you, I'm sure they can like draft you off the contract. Right now, Jesse, it is so wild to me, like it's been wild.
Speaker 8: Since its inception.
Speaker 17: Of course, the issue of men and women's sports, believing the men can get pregnant, or that tampons belong in boys bathrooms, or that women need proceed exams like obviously, that's been insane since the issue's inception. But the fact that we are still in the year twenty twenty six having to fight an entire political party and virtually all of left wing mainstream media, including liberal sports media, which happens to be I think the most insufferable arm of left wing media.
Speaker 8: It is beyond me.
Speaker 17: I can't, for the life of me understand why this is the hill that they're willing to die on. But time and time and time again they prove that it is. I will say, Sophie Cunningham, she's just unshakable, She's unwavering, and I think that makes her uncancellable, and the Left doesn't really know what to do with that. I think for so long they've been able to like bully people, bully Hollywood and actors and corporations and businesses bully them into fitting into their narrow minded positions, not allowing them to step outside of the box. Well, Sophie Cunningham says, look, I said what I said, and I think that's a really powerful thing. It's that sort of confidence and courage that she exudes.
Speaker 8: I think it's contagious. I really do. And so I think we're going to see more women.
Speaker 17: We just saw Sablenka say the same thing, the number one tennis player in the entire world.
Speaker 16: Say.
Speaker 8: Look, she even actually took it a step.
Speaker 17: Further and say, I want sex verification testing done. I want you to test if I have to compete against men, and I will prove that I'm a woman. I guess I'll offer up that, so hopefully we see even more of it.
Speaker 1: Riley, I actually want to nail down on this sports media thing because honestly, part of the reason athletes talk about this stuff so much is that's the questions being asked. They're not asked about balls and strikes, that everything else.
Speaker 3: They sit down and you have some.
Speaker 1: Freak who works for Sports Illustrated asking you about trainees and crap like that. How did that happen Like I guess I have this stupid old mentality of that's what you do if you fail at sports but you still love sports, you go turn it into with sports journalists. But it seems like these people actually hate the sport they cover.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I think you're spot on actually in saying they hate the sport and they've likely never even played the sport, especially those covering the WNBA. It does happen to oftentimes be like obese disgruntled lesbians. I don't know, like that tends to be a theme I think, And they are.
Speaker 8: It's the questions that they're asking.
Speaker 17: They have nothing to do with their skill set or the ability or their success on the court or.
Speaker 8: The dynamic of the team. It has nothing to do with that.
Speaker 17: It seems as if these people aren't journalists, they're activists. And again it's because that's the precedent that's been set even at corporations. Not to keep drawing it back to that, but we should have learned that the American people are really sick and tired of this. When Bud Light decided to put a man dressed as like Audrey Hepburn in a bathtub drinking a beer like I didn't study marketing in school, but even I know that would be a horrible marketing tactic, as I think I can understand who Blood Light's audience or base would be, and it's no one that would necessarily like that. Well, guess what they lost essentially twenty seven billion dollars overnight, and their next commercial was a big, brilliant man on a motorcycle with the Camo can.
Speaker 8: So I don't know why these.
Speaker 17: I think, especially left wing sports media, why they're not catching on. We've had enough, it's tired. Just ask Kaitlin Clark. Don't ask her if she stands with Sophie. I think that was honestly a bit ridiculous when Kitlyn Clark was pressed on this. We can't volunteer her for this position. I know what I would do. I'm super proud of Sophie for doing it. We can't make Kitlyn Clark do it. She's there to play basketball. So that's kind of my mindset there.
Speaker 3: How much of this comes down to being ugly?
Speaker 1: I mean, it's hard not to notice that the most outspoken voices female voices for women's sports, they're all hot, and the ones who are loudly loudly parenting, all the comedy positions. They're all haggard and it's terrible to look at and look, I hate to make the connection, but I'm rude anyway, it's hard not to see it.
Speaker 17: Yeah, you know what, I think there is a lot of insecurity. I think that's what a lot of this boils down to is these people are insecure with themselves. But look at Sophie again, she's the exact opposite. She's confident, not just in her stance, but but in her ability. Again, you watch her on the court. She's a confident player. She's a confident person. She even said it, and that Clippy showed. She said, look, I don't think I'll ever change my mind, and they don't know what to do with that.
Speaker 8: So they just like implode, they combust, They.
Speaker 17: Just like turn into two like fire and ashes because they can't handle a woman who exudes the confidence that that people like Sophie Cunningham have And not to mention, yeah, she's beautiful, like the blonde.
Speaker 8: She's very tan and leggy, and they hate that.
Speaker 17: They hate her for that, Yeah, because she doesn't fit in there like a queer box.
Speaker 8: I guess I don't know, yeah.
Speaker 17: A lot of insecurity and a lot of jealousy, and you see that oftentimes with women. I hate that it's a stereotype, but it's a stereotype because it's true. You look at the WNBA and you compare it to that of the NBA. It makes sense why they subsidize like twenty to forty million dollars every single year from the NBA because it's the worst run, worst marketed league in history, and it's because it's ran largely by women.
Speaker 1: She certainly doesn't fit in their queer box. Speaking of which, you went to a Sophie Cunningham event and this is pretty much the norm for you.
Speaker 3: You. Of course, it's got a cost it.
Speaker 10: Here's how that one right?
Speaker 1: Trap time tap, we tact tag we.
Speaker 3: Uh uh how did that go?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 8: They always have the bullhorn. They always have the bullhorn, and I.
Speaker 17: Think it's because they know they're stupid slogans like trans women are women when you think about it, when you actually allow yourself to use your brain, which isn't common practice for the other side. Uh, if you use your brain for more than three seconds, then you know that slogan makes absolutely no sense.
Speaker 8: That's like me just declaring like hot dogs are dogs? Like what doesn't even make sense?
Speaker 17: So they use the bullhorn to amplify whatever their stupid message.
Speaker 8: Of the day is.
Speaker 17: Uh, it's it's common practice at these protests. They claim to be the party of love and tolerance and inclusion, and and you know they're very accepted and welcoming and they embrace diversity. Let me tell you, these are the least diverse group of people, certainly in terms of thought. They don't embrace diverse thought, and they're not loving. Oftentimes, the people who you know hold the signs like no hate here are are the most hateful people you will ever encounter. And if you're insufferable enough to have one of those signs outside of your home, that would be like if I saw that sign out out that sign outside of someone's home, I would know to never approach them and ask for anything, because generally they're hate filled people.
Speaker 1: Really, Riley, hang in there, and I appreciate it. We got light in the mood. Next it's time to lighten the mood. And I have personally, I've really enjoyed democrats attempting, always tempting to try to woo some.
Speaker 3: Men back in. You know they hate men.
Speaker 1: That's the platform of the Democrat Party is mensak men or evil all these other things. And so men have fled the Democrat Party. Some have gone Republicans, some have just checked out, but they fled the Democrat Party. Men hate Democrats, especially if your tea levels aren't how you hate Democrats. So the result of that is a bunch of effeminate Democrats have repeatedly tried to do things that they think, you know, guys, guys do and it always ends up hilariously bat Remember when Tim Walls, who's trying to get some men back for Kamala Harris because no guy wanted Kamala Harris to be president, and they sent him out vezan hunting and he's struggling loading up the shotgun was great. Well, James tallerco at Bottom is his name. He's the Democrat running to be a Senator in Texas. Is a little fruity. We're all pretty sure he's a vegetarian, even though he lies about it. He found a girlfriend right when he started running for Senate, and now here he is handling a torch for.
Speaker 3: What is clearly the first I'm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we look, are you want to st a are you gonna doing to find it out?
Speaker 3: I didn't tell anybody.
Speaker 7: Hey, it's I'm bad for a politician.
Speaker 3: Let's see it tomorrow. Mm hmmm
Speaker 13: Mmmm