Speaker 1: I don't understand what the problem is.
Speaker 2: You're the only one with the problem, are you.
Speaker 3: Guys finding already?
Speaker 1: You don't have a job?
Speaker 3: Walked in?
Speaker 1: Well, he said you'd have to go to leave early today.
Speaker 2: Possibly, Well, this is definitely going to go over fifteen minutes.
Speaker 3: Well that's all right if I have a few minutes late for my appointment. I have an appointment at twelve in Jersey.
Speaker 1: Is it a vagina appointment?
Speaker 3: It's not a vagina pointment?
Speaker 2: Kids listen to this show. Kids have vaginas class, but they don't learn that until they're like ten.
Speaker 1: Hold, please.
Speaker 3: Guess what's gonna be? Well, tell you what's here?
Speaker 1: Ray, Jel Bedight, and Danielle Hello, Hey, thank you for coming back for another episode.
Speaker 2: So excited.
Speaker 3: I came in today and I'm like, what are you guys eating?
Speaker 1: Welcome to episode seventy four. It's Monday. I hope you had a great weekend.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it was greatly.
Speaker 1: I hate you, Andrews.
Speaker 3: I had a very busy weekend.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what'd you do?
Speaker 3: I dressed up as Bell for my niece's birthday party.
Speaker 1: Oh did you get the good costume with a cheap one?
Speaker 3: None of your business.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: And I also had a party for my nephew Andy at my houseman.
Speaker 1: And I want you, you know, I want to get him an Andy Panda shirt for Christmas next Christmas, you know, because it's January.
Speaker 3: Now, what did you get him for this Christmas?
Speaker 1: No, I got you something you didn't. Yeah, I did. I handed you something, he said, here, I love you. I forget what it was, but I gave you something cereal one? Right, Yes you did? I did?
Speaker 2: You did?
Speaker 1: I said, I love you so much and I gave I gave you something because I really want things for thinking of me, Scott, I do enjoy you. Yeah, you know, it's nice thing that happens.
Speaker 2: I have to warn you from now.
Speaker 1: Oh farted?
Speaker 2: Was it Ego Cereal?
Speaker 1: No? No, I actually got you something. I have to think about it.
Speaker 2: What was it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what I was going to say. Yes, I'm warning you from now. I'm trying to avoid all carbs, so I will only be taking like a couple of pieces of cereal.
Speaker 1: You're avoiding carbs. Okay. In that case, why don't we do a free commercial because we do owe them a commercial. Hi, Scotty, b Andrew and Danielle Here, for the Cereal School cereal. You know this stuff doesn't taste very good. But if you're on a Keto diet, or maybe if you know somebody that has diabetes or is eating low carbs, try the Cereal School cereal. Go to the Cereal School dot com and get some of that crap.
Speaker 3: Why did you hold the book commercials?
Speaker 2: We don't. Scott just thought that would be his little monologue.
Speaker 1: Now I just feel bad that, you know, there's more like it keeps blowing up on Twitter.
Speaker 2: We apologize to them.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, we didn't need to apologize. We can say something doesn't taste good.
Speaker 2: Agreed, one hundred percent. You're right. But at the same time, I understand what they're doing the audience it appeals to.
Speaker 1: On a second, and Daniel, you're a gen x er, You're not a millennial. Get off your phone.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I have a text coming in.
Speaker 2: That's how you know you're a part of the show now, because now he yells at you for being on your phone. At first he thought it was cute, and now he's like, no attention to the serial and the cereal only.
Speaker 1: Oh, by the way, on the last the tales of the last episode, that we did. Yeah, we did all those eighty theme songs. On the Wings of love, all the wings of Love.
Speaker 2: We say that to my sister's dog every time. I don't know why we call that Luna song.
Speaker 1: So anyway, I went a post on Facebook yesterday because you are nowhere near it. I don't even know if you supposed to today. Oh yeah, bitch, Well, I don't know if you saw in.
Speaker 2: The Do you mean yesterday as in yesterday's Tuesday or can we talk? He met our fake Monday said that we're doing well anyway.
Speaker 1: So somebody posted in the comments like here Andrew, and they posted a picture from this eighties TV show, daniel Ready, here's the title right here, Welcome.
Speaker 2: Dreams.
Speaker 3: What's the same time?
Speaker 1: You have no idea? Yeah? Rubber hose everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, rubber hose everything.
Speaker 1: Hey, let's get to the cereal.
Speaker 3: Do you know who is big on Welcome Back Catter?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he has noise.
Speaker 2: Let's say it's scenes already one two.
Speaker 3: That's where he started. Did he start on that first or did he make those?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I think he was there first. He was there first. Danielle, you're not real leaving a guest anymore. But I'll let you pick classic or new.
Speaker 3: You know what last time? What did we do last time?
Speaker 1: I think we started a classic? You want to go?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, So this one comes from Kellogg's. Andrew put it down. It's not work.
Speaker 2: This is your work, right II paycheck work when I receive a paycheck for this work.
Speaker 1: Listen. So this is a new one from Kellogg's. It's right along the lines of unicorn cereal and catacorn cereal. And can you guess what shape it's going to be in Mermaid? Andrew? Just think for a second. What does Kelloggs always do when they come out with loo theam cereals?
Speaker 2: Loops?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna be loops so much so that deep where they go down to the cereal.
Speaker 3: Oh he's seeing your sack again, No, his crack.
Speaker 1: Look at this. Not only not only is it just loops, but they even freaking call this one loops.
Speaker 2: Lama loops, Lama loops.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it tastes like fruit loops.
Speaker 2: I don't know what happened, because I feel like lamas were always popular. Oh they're cute, but yeah, I feel like lamas are really like a popular trendy thing. Again, do you know my husband got.
Speaker 3: Me two stuff lamas for Christmas.
Speaker 1: Really stuff long. So unicorns are kind of out now you can get all the unicorns are fifty percent of lama are in. Yeah, Cooper, she threw out all her unicorn stuff. She she doesn't want it anymore.
Speaker 2: What is it about lamas?
Speaker 1: I don't know. They spit at you.
Speaker 3: Where do you find this stuff? Like? How did you find Lama loops?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I read about it, so I knew it was coming out and then I saw it.
Speaker 3: Place you go to read about the new cereals you guys, don't let him tell you differently.
Speaker 1: There's a bunch of this I do, of course, I see it online.
Speaker 3: Is there a site that we could send some of your podcast listeners to?
Speaker 1: I mean, cerealsity is a is a good one?
Speaker 2: They really?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see. But I also follow all the cereal companies on Instagram and Twitter whatever, and they post I do have a ceial We.
Speaker 2: Had a website which you post about cereals. No, it's too much work, exactly, there's time for that.
Speaker 1: We do this. Yeah, you have time because you don't do anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly a lot. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Let Scotty shake it. Uh, fantastic flight favor loops with other natural flavors, with glittery sparkles.
Speaker 3: There's no marshmallow, so you're not giving it.
Speaker 1: Isn't that what they called you in high school? Who glittery sparkles? Oh?
Speaker 2: Here comes Garrett doesn't even care walk right in.
Speaker 1: I would never walk in on a Rob Shooter podcast.
Speaker 3: I can't eat any of the cereals.
Speaker 1: Oh hi, guys, Hey, Garrett, want some Lama loops. It's full of sugar, no gluten, lots of gluten. It's a first ingredient.
Speaker 3: He's got gluten and sugar time.
Speaker 1: Thanks for having me, no problem, Thanks for stopping by?
Speaker 2: Is that the name of the show, sugar problem?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No? I felt like thanks for stopping by was a show.
Speaker 1: Thanks for stopping by.
Speaker 3: That's actually a cute name for a podcast. Thanks for stopping by, And you just have guests come in. That's a lot, and then at the end you say thank you for talking.
Speaker 1: No get out.
Speaker 2: It feels like something that would probably be on like NPR, like it would be a serious one. I'm Andrew today on my show. I have the director of the Serial Institute. That's important. Cereal right now.
Speaker 3: Sounds like somebody likes pushed him into the bowls.
Speaker 2: Thanks for stopping by.
Speaker 1: We really should be in a serial institute, institutionalized. Stop with the phone. Look at it, it's flipped over and you can't. You're like over look at you like you're shaking, you're twitching.
Speaker 2: I'm not putting it.
Speaker 3: There, Angela. You have very smooth skin.
Speaker 2: Thank you. It's because I got ideal image.
Speaker 3: Of your hand.
Speaker 1: Gorilla. All right, So Farmland fat free milk. I had to go to the modega on the corner because we had no milk.
Speaker 3: Any thanks, I always drink Farmland.
Speaker 1: Thank you for paying for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, problem, That's what I always had.
Speaker 1: It was either this or whole milk. And I didn't think we wanted to go. Look at you twitching with the phone.
Speaker 2: I'm not and honestly, you are on your phone more than me.
Speaker 1: You're not true at all.
Speaker 2: Yes, it is true. And you're the type of person too that confronts people like if they don't respond to messages within like a day or two.
Speaker 1: Hey, where the GoPros? Remember that time you said you wanted to record this.
Speaker 2: Remember the time that they need to charge?
Speaker 1: Oh that was yesterday. They haven't charged are not even different colors.
Speaker 2: Let me say that yesterday as in Tuesday or yesterday.
Speaker 1: Which is Sunday. Oh, there's lama land on the back. I here we go, one, two, three.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's delicious.
Speaker 1: This is Ryan's World cereal, though without marshmallows. Yeah, yep, sure is so. Danielle would love it them.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give it four bowls. What is it actually? Three balls?
Speaker 1: Fruit? Is it like fruit punch? I mean Hawaiian punch. It totally makes cereal.
Speaker 2: It's actually lama by product.
Speaker 1: So it's excited. Not so bad. This lama is eating it like a doughnut.
Speaker 2: I give it four bowls. Yeah, bos in a spoon. I like it again. I feel like can.
Speaker 3: You dance to it? Yes?
Speaker 2: Under the influence of things, I feel like this would taste twice as good.
Speaker 1: Can we do the activity on the back? Could you stop with the influence? Can you sound like a lama? Hum? Lamas are very quiet and often communicate by humming, splat. Angry lamas stick out their tongues and spit. I told you you didn't know that, did you?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 3: Is that what you do?
Speaker 1: Yesush Lamas can run thirty five miles per hour. That's fast. Gulp. Lamas have three stomach compartments. I need that.
Speaker 2: Remember when you said we were doing the activity on the back, but it just turned out to be you reading the facts and we just sit here.
Speaker 1: Guard Lamas protect sheep from predators such as kides. Lama's eyes can look in different directions. They can see two hundred and sixty degrees twice the range of humans. You guys don't even care. All right, we rated it, Yeah, yeah, all right, very good.
Speaker 3: Let's move on.
Speaker 2: I think we should only communicate for the rest of the podcast in hums hmmm.
Speaker 1: That's like Arnold on that episode of Different Strokes when he was sitting at that thing.
Speaker 2: Remember, I don't even remember that.
Speaker 1: Really, it was in the beginning of a lot of the episodes for like two years. Now the world Dome move All right, let's go down to now. I couldn't pinpoint a year on this, but it's been around for a while, and it's been through a name change or two. It's from Kashi, which is a god. Hold on, it is a subsidiary.
Speaker 2: Why you say subsidiary.
Speaker 1: Subsidiary there you go of Kellogg's. So this is honey toasted organic oat cereal one you did?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I sent you a picture when I was in Florida.
Speaker 1: Why didn't you just I had the cereal? How come I had to buy it as favorite?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: No? Oh?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 2: No, I lied?
Speaker 1: She likes mourning summit and grape nuts.
Speaker 2: I lied. I actually gave this to my god daughter and when it looks like you as a baby, and then we had to quickly take it away because it had cinnamon in it, and they were and they're crunchy. They're very crunchy.
Speaker 1: These look like cardboard.
Speaker 3: Question, why can't I use the same milk when I already because.
Speaker 1: You've tainted it. You tainted it the flavors in there. You know what? They're so lazy that somebod these don't even have wholesome It's just like the the extruder machine was just like and it didn't care.
Speaker 2: Is that what the machine does?
Speaker 1: Yes? Although you know what, maybe I'm wrong. Some of these are hearts.
Speaker 2: I think some are hearts? Are you keep pouring giant? I told you I'm gonna have me one small like taste of it, and you're poring eating carbs?
Speaker 1: Why you want to get rid of you muffin top. Muffin tops are carbs? It ready want to tops or what hardboard? Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You know it's sweet, it has a little bit.
Speaker 3: Not that bad.
Speaker 2: This is a four bowl cereal to make. It's sweet, but it's not clean.
Speaker 3: It's not like a cheerio.
Speaker 1: No, it is not four balls. I like this. I'll give it though.
Speaker 3: This is if this is a healthier thing, This isn't bad to.
Speaker 2: Be honest with you. Only from looking at the kashis this morning of trying to find like a cereal that's like a middle ground. I just realized how bad cereal is for you.
Speaker 1: That's all right, don't say that because people will stop listening anyway. Can I just point something out? So when you say can I be honest with you? Is that the only time you're being honest because you say it a lot, but you don't always say it's like you you're an asshole. Do you know that less than one percent of US farmland is organic? Says Kashi.
Speaker 2: That's good. Do you know organic is just a label they slap on the back of things and it really doesn't do it.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure. Does that just mean they don't spray it with crap.
Speaker 2: No, it's not even that. It's a part of a weird branch where you could basically call things organic, but it's really just a label. It doesn't do it any I'm.
Speaker 1: Sure there are some formers that would beg to differ with you, but let's move on and reach out farmers.
Speaker 2: Guess what serial killers?
Speaker 1: And you don't even like it that much. I don't want anymore, all right. So one of our good listeners Mark, I'm here, I'm here, I'm here. Sorry, So our good listeners Mark, He reached out to us on Instagram. What are you doing?
Speaker 3: I don't know, and I need a new spoon.
Speaker 1: I'll give you a spoon. I don't know.
Speaker 3: You look like you. What's the game you play where you put the ball under the cups and you move them around? He doesn't do it.
Speaker 2: No, I put this put your spoon in the cereal. Not that I don't mind using your spoon, but no, no, I gave you your spoon.
Speaker 1: So anyway, our friend Mark, who is a good listener. He's a big Kansas He's a big Kansas City Chiefs fan. Now, I don't know anything about football, you know. I don't think any of us really know anything about football most.
Speaker 3: But I know football.
Speaker 1: They don't even don't use pigskin anymore anymore.
Speaker 2: Grid Iron game blitz.
Speaker 1: But do you know who Pat Mahomes is? Have you heard of him?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, well he's I guess he's on the Kansas City Chiefs. Is either quarterback?
Speaker 2: I don't know about that far. I've heard maybe.
Speaker 1: He's that nickelback nickel.
Speaker 2: There. Just how you remind me of who I really?
Speaker 1: Anyway, listen, so I want to go to.
Speaker 3: Serving of that Lama Cereal is six points on.
Speaker 1: Wait one, we don't do that. It doesn't You don't look at things. You just eat them if you like them, if you like it right now, Because he's.
Speaker 2: Like, we're listeners.
Speaker 1: No, you know most of these listeners don't even eat or buy the cereals we talk about. They just love our fun.
Speaker 2: Banter says you, Who's like, well you don't have a Cereal sponsor yet.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't want a Cereal sponsor because then we can't crap on them.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's true.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it'd be fine. I'll take their money and whatever.
Speaker 2: We'll just all of a sudden, Oh, this Lama Cereal is the best of the would just have to say this is a paid sponsorship and the cereal is great anyway, listen, then we could get oh he's mad today. Then you could get a sponsor for the Spoonies next year.
Speaker 1: Okay, back to Mark and Pat Mahomes. So there's a limited edition cereal that came out of the Midwest. Okay, it's a high V cereal. You know what high Ve is. No, high Ve is a supermarket chain in the Midwest that I used to frequently when I lived in Cedar Rapids for a week, I miss I lived there for almost a year, you.
Speaker 2: Dick, Yeah it's almost a year.
Speaker 1: Please, I miss Hyghvee. It was a good supermarket. I really liked them anyway. Do you know that when I lived in Cedar Rapids, I was the town jew. So the high Ve supermarket would have like two boxes of dusty matsa on the end cap for me when I would come in for passover because no one else ate it.
Speaker 3: It was very sweet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was all right anyway, So I'm gonna go down to the cereal stock checked this out.
Speaker 2: Wait, how much does past passover happens once?
Speaker 1: That's right?
Speaker 2: So then they left you wad out once.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. You made it seem like this is like a traditional Yes, yes.
Speaker 3: He was only there a year.
Speaker 1: Look, limited edition high Ve Mahomes Magic Crunch. It's so cool. Yeah. So it's Look the word sugar's there, Danielle. But look it says sugar frost. It's like you're like that word really he is not used on boxes of cereal anymore.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: So quarterback, Oh it was right, Patrick Mahomes, quarterback Highve, proud partner of the Chiefs. And the cool thing about when you buy this cereal there is a fifteen and the Mahonies Foundation. It's the Mahomeies. This isn't Mahomes what who was the other guy as in Mahomes. Yeah. Well also, oh that's Mahoney's. This is Mahomeees Mahonies. It's dedicated to improving the lives of children. The foundation will support initiatives that focus on health, wellness, communities in need of resources, and other charitable causes. You could check it out at fifteen and the Mahonies dot org. And this cereal is very limited. So he found it for us and sent it so thank you very much, Mark.
Speaker 2: Thanks Mark, Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've never seen that. That's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like more people should start doing things like this. Who's it made by?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Hi Ve?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it's the supermarket is high Ve.
Speaker 3: Do you know what it's going to taste? Exactly?
Speaker 1: Like right, I don't know. It says distributed by PLB Sports, So it must be one of those like companies that makes novelty stuff, which we said we wouldn't do. By the way, a lot of people reach shout to us and like, can you try the fun Go cereal.
Speaker 3: That wait? Buy me? I almost got you guys.
Speaker 1: A couple of we won't need to wait China.
Speaker 3: But they're all autographed, Like I have a place by me that sells, like you know, antiques and stuff. They have autographs Funko boxes of cereal behind glass that people pay a lot of money.
Speaker 1: No, it's a big deal. And Funko, I think, is the same company that makes those Pops Ahead pops. Yeah, but so they make cereal too, And people are constantly reaching out to try this, but I think we kind of decided we don't want to because well.
Speaker 2: It depends I mean different flavors.
Speaker 1: You know, it's all the same garbage and it's made in China. It's just different shapes and colors.
Speaker 2: He's so, you know what, you know what this would be? This would be the different Scotty voice. This gets up. That's that I'm picturing for that.
Speaker 3: There's so many different Scotty voices. I can't follow them all.
Speaker 2: Well, you have your Scottie mocked voice, you know. Please, you have your Scottie's old and crimugeny voice. And then I'm trying to think of there's any other ones I do? No, I think that's it cool.
Speaker 1: You look when I play stuff and it just doesn't mean anything or have any place in the show.
Speaker 3: May I please have another spoon?
Speaker 1: Yes? You may, All right, here we go. Uh one be Mahomies Magic crunch By balls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, both flakes.
Speaker 1: It actually really does taste just like frosted flakes. Mark thought we would be disappointed.
Speaker 2: Nos byballs four balls in his spoon.
Speaker 1: He said it reminds him of a less sugary frosted flake.
Speaker 3: Yes, it is a little less sugary.
Speaker 2: I think four balls in a spoon.
Speaker 1: The sugar washes off pretty quick and then they're just corn flakes.
Speaker 2: But the milk.
Speaker 3: Wow, everything we've eaten today has been delicious.
Speaker 1: Not that. No, great, was great.
Speaker 3: No, I'll take it home.
Speaker 1: Okay, you can have it.
Speaker 2: I realized I have another Scotty voice.
Speaker 1: When when do I talk like that?
Speaker 2: When you would say something like that, Well.
Speaker 1: I don't understand.
Speaker 2: It was good because he was.
Speaker 1: Anyway, check your local HIGHV or find it online somewhere. You might be able to get it on eBay, but whatever. Thank you very much for listening to episode seventy four.
Speaker 3: We're done.
Speaker 2: What great bonus bonus this?
Speaker 1: I mean I could do another. But the last episode we did like six we did. It was crazy, it was nuts.
Speaker 3: I can't remember what we did.
Speaker 1: I'm still editing it. It was like thirty minutes.
Speaker 3: I have to say, though, I that I loved everything.
Speaker 2: We hated me too. This is a good episode.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Scotty, Thank you Andrew.
Speaker 1: If you want to send us some cereal, get in touch with us dms on either Instagram or am I gonna just choke Twitter or Facebook or whatever at Serial Killers PC and we'll try your crappy cereal.
Speaker 2: No matter, imagining you dying at the mic because of cereals may not be crappy.
Speaker 1: No, no, it could be good like this one. Was great. Yeah, Mahomie flakes were fantastic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if the red Wait, do we rate it?
Speaker 1: I didn't rate it.
Speaker 2: Four balls in a spoon, five bowls?
Speaker 1: What did I say?
Speaker 2: You didn't say it?
Speaker 1: Oh, three bowls in a spoon. Yeah, well, I wasn't a huge fan of regular frosted.
Speaker 2: Flags, so he's an with marshmallows.
Speaker 1: We don't think we liked it. It was a little too sweet they made that. Yes, hold on, do you know that they make chocolate frosted flakes with marshmallows?
Speaker 2: I would like that.
Speaker 1: I heard that it was like a Dollar General exclusive. I have to go try to find it. Somebody reached out to us and I don't see it in any stores, and he said he got it a Dollar General.
Speaker 3: Way do they have Dollar General exclusives? Because I have a Dollar General opening up down the block from me, it's possible. And I have to go in and check for cereal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what. I go into the Dollar thing by me every once in a while. I don't know if I trust the cereal that they have. They're also no name. Yeah, all right. If the frosted flakes is a Dollar General exclusive, I don't know. Maybe pick it up.
Speaker 3: Does Disney have cereals.
Speaker 1: They have had cereals over the year. There was a Lion King cereal and there was a Yeah. Every once in a while when a big movie comes out, they'll pa if they meet Star Wars serials, they'll pair up with. They'll pair up with the Kellogg's or one of the big companies and they'll make something. Anyway, So let's get the hell out of here. Thanks for listening to Serial Killers episode seventy four.
Speaker 3: I love you guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that just reminded me of the Match Game seventy four. What was that? Do you remember match Game with Gene Rayburn?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't watch that.
Speaker 2: They still you guys play match game on the show.
Speaker 1: No, but they still played on teleph and back in the day. Every year they would change the name. It was match Game seventy four and the next year was Match Game seventy five.
Speaker 2: Why would I go back and watch old game shows?
Speaker 1: They have it on Buzzer TV. It's fantastic. What is it Buzzer TV. Buzzer TV, Buzzer It's all the old game shows. It's fantastical.
Speaker 2: Why would I watch old game shows?
Speaker 1: It's fun to watch the old stuff. They're all smoking cigarettes on set. It's Richard Dawson with his leather face smoking.
Speaker 2: How many times?
Speaker 1: Who was Richard Dawson?
Speaker 3: Wait? But how many times do they say something so inappropriate somebody and I go, oh, that wouldn't fly today.
Speaker 1: There are a lot of episodes from the seventies that they don't even show anymore because they're so bad. There's a few of them that were banned.
Speaker 3: Dawson used to like try to make out with him.
Speaker 1: His signature thing was he would kiss every woman on the list on Family Feud.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he gave trouble again.
Speaker 1: You don't know about this at all. It went even into the eighties and then repeats again.
Speaker 2: Wasn't born in the eighties either, So thanks.
Speaker 1: All right, we should get out of here.
Speaker 2: Heard of the match game, but I don't think i've seen the match game?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, let's go. We've been getting a lot of really nice reviews on the iTunes app or whatever it is.
Speaker 2: What is it one of those new Fango devices that the kids are using, So thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Keep doing that. I love reading those five stars everything. Please reach out to us and follow us and subscribe and do all that stuff. Look at Andrew, he's just so miserable.
Speaker 2: Not miserable, just watching you do your thing.
Speaker 3: And changing the jingle. It's it's Serial Killers with Scottie and Andrew and sometimes Daniel.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, we're actually working on it. Next time you come in you might have a surprise.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, surprise and no I will cry if you do that.
Speaker 1: We'll see. Maybe we might be.
Speaker 3: Working on something like the Crackerjack surprise.
Speaker 1: Any cracker Jack surprise or garbage.
Speaker 2: I love.
Speaker 1: It's a stickers.
Speaker 2: You can't put full toys in there anymore. It's why kinderregs can't be sold in the United States.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, No, they do something.
Speaker 2: They're different, Yes, but you have to put the show that protects the toy.
Speaker 1: It's not like in Europe a bag insider. Yes, so the kid just eat the bag. What's the difference.
Speaker 2: In Europe, it's like, oh, hey, here is that forty two piece puzzle inside.
Speaker 1: Yea, I have a great time. I mean we're still on our rampage to bring back prizes inside of Cereal. I mean they really haven't done it in years. I want a water gun and my frosted flakes. What don't you remember used to open cereal boxes and to be prizes.
Speaker 2: You have a license plate on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, why don't they do that. I think it's because they don't.
Speaker 1: It cost too much money now.
Speaker 3: And I think also because they're trying a lot of times to keep the kids away from the sugar sereial.
Speaker 1: That's the thing, because it was always in the honeycomb and the sugar smacks and all that.
Speaker 3: Ask your mom. Your mom would be like, no, don't.
Speaker 1: You remember the license plates in the honeycomb.
Speaker 3: But you'd have to send away for a lot of.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, the customized ones, yes, but you would get when they would say rad or something like that.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry Scott for Andro. He hates us. He's like, you guys are old.
Speaker 2: I knew about the license plate well because I mentioned it. He said it I was legit. I did not understand him. Like a full license plate.
Speaker 1: I think there was a full sized license plate in the box for the back of.
Speaker 3: Your bikey exactly, Well your hot wheel.
Speaker 1: No for your bike, not your hot wheels, been out of seat, your bicycle.
Speaker 3: The thing that you would ride, big wheel, your big will.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh I had a Chips big wheel. I did have a big one. It was very traumatic. I had a Chips big wheel and I wrote it down to my neighbor's house. I thought I was John. I was so excited.
Speaker 3: What did I just do?
Speaker 1: Milk everywhere? Sorry to take you anywhere anyway. So I rode the Chips big wheel down in my neighbor's house and one of the big kids was there and he threw me off of it and chucked it over the fence and it broke. You had chips, Yeah, but that's all I think. I can remember that these traumatic things stay in your head.
Speaker 3: I love And when he met Eric Strada from Trips, I thought he was Chips. I thought he was gonna have a heart attack.
Speaker 1: Do you remember the time when Elvis Eric Estrada came out with a book. Elvis would never have had him on in the air, but because I liked him, he had him come up. He recorded a fake interview with him in the studio and never ran it, but it just had him come up because.
Speaker 3: You know, I like him all right anyway.
Speaker 1: You know, I was just a big fan of the show. I actually watched when a couple of days ago. I have him all on my tvau.
Speaker 2: You have TiVo.
Speaker 3: I love you guys.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, three two one rush.
Speaker 2: Tvo is still in existence. It's a DVR.
Speaker 3: It's a concept that's still used.
Speaker 2: By people today.
Speaker 1: No kidding me.
Speaker 3: Yes, so it's not an old per I'm not calling you old.
Speaker 1: I have lifetime service. I might as well get my lifetime use out of it.
Speaker 2: They give you lifetime service with TiVo.
Speaker 1: They don't do that anymore.
Speaker 2: Really had it for a long time that grandfather did. Gotta go nice,